No votes
Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by 112 »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm Anyway, 112 and Evenstar are the two people I want lynched. 112 to see if D1's wagons were v/w or w/w, and Evenstar just for stuff at EoD1.
:ponder:
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

[mention]Elephant[/mention], it might just be me but you seem a tad more... overwhelmed(???) today with everyone back? Like, I don't feel like you're trying to have as much influence over the thread as you did the past couple days, whereas nutella is still, like, consistently showing her presence here.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:24 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm Anyway, 112 and Evenstar are the two people I want lynched. 112 to see if D1's wagons were v/w or w/w, and Evenstar just for stuff at EoD1.
Yup. Come at me.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:25 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:24 pm
Yup. Come at me.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Hyena »

I'm gonna start posting thoughts I had while you all were gone that were about 112 and Evenstar.
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm I have the votes from 4 pm till EOD at 6 listed by time of who voted who if you guys want me to post it.
If it's possible, can you give me the votes each time you saw them tied? My one big regret at EoD was not taking screenshots of who was on the tied wagons and all the movements between.
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm elephant dfaraday creature boo all didn't vote on drago

2 of them voted on 112
Eh, none of that matters right now. All the info we forced out at EoD yesterday (e.g. wagon movements when votes were tied, inactivity, etc.) will be more useful once we've got a better idea about 112's alignment, because do you know who else didn't vote Dragomir? 112. I don't believe for a second that 112 being the counterwagon clears them.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Whoops

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Hyena »

More Evenstar and 112 stuff:
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:41 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:49 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Elephant wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm I still believe 112 was mafia as well.
Drago went after them very early in the game. Would he do that to a new teammate he's unfamiliar with?
lol, I remember this interaction and I remember thinking it was "over the top" enough that it could have been a w/w interaction based on the model I have in my head of Eva's playstyle. In this case, I think it would've been an attempt to distance from Dragomir. She also explicitly said that even though she didn't like Dragomir, she didn't want to lynch him yesterday, which was why had her vote on 112.

Interestingly enough, 112's vote was ON Evenstar, so they were both voting each other EoD.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

No idea why mac thinks im scum

He's probably scum
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:19 pm lol, Eva, why are you shitting on Epi's wall of reads? I thought they were pretty cool. I wish I had seen them sooner. I like Epi a whole lot more today than I did D1. <3
because it's the same wall of reads he's been posting every day since literally the start of D2, and I am salty that this has been good enough to let him pass for town for this entire time

I am town, Pawn is town, Rabbit is town, Epi is scum, Radishes is scum.

Since apparently everybody is copy pasting shit, here's what I happen to have on Radishes from D4 still. Unlike some other people here I did not spend the whole night prepping for this.

[Radishes,] What I mean by "wobbly and inconsistent" is that you don't seem to really believe your own reads.

The fact that your reads have shifted over time is not inherently a bad thing, and in fact too-static reads are often a scumtell: what I take issue with is how your reads have shifted. I expect to be able to understand your reasoning for why certain people are town or scum, since we come from a similar environment and you claim to have some idea how my brain works and how to pitch me a case, but everything you've personally come up with has left me cold.

Exhibit A: Me
You called me scum D2&3 based on my late D1 vote, then said you were having doubts early in D3 and used that to justify accepting Spiny's post as a clear on me. When me and Pawn called you on it, you backtracked hastily. Today you're maintaining that your heavy scumread of me remained strong for the whole day. So what you said about having doubts on D3 was a lie, then?

Exhibit B: Jack
You scumread Jack early in D3, putting him in your bottom 3 IIRC. He remained there for some time, and then I made my post about how the current PoE felt bad and I thought Jack, Colin, Dom, Sprityo were all bad cases and that Jack in particular was ML bait because he has no defenders at all. You seemed vaguely convinced by this and moved off your scumread, but returned to it later in the day for reasons that aren't really clear to me, and AFAIK that was where you left off. Now you're saying that you reversed your position again and hard-townread Jack? I don't understand the reasoning behind your flip-flops here.

Exhibit C: Pawn, Epi, Rabbit
Throughout the entire day you were "townreading" Pawn with a deeply uncertain tone. I don't recall if you actually flipped on him when I pushed him, but I definitely don't recall you defending him... and checking my spreadsheet here, it looks like one of your final 3 options was Pawn.

Epi, on the other hand, you entered the day scumreading... and then slowly slid into a townread based IIRC on his push of Rabbit, which to my eyes was excessive and unfair. You did this while townreading Rabbit, and made no attempt to break up the conflict between two of your townreads. It feels extremely convenient to me that you slid into townreading Epi in this fashion.

Furthermore, when Pawn and Epi were scumreading each other, you stood aside and let them duke it out without significantly contributing one way or the other. I can see a towny motive for this if both your reads of them were highly uncertain, but my recorded votes say you had Pawn in your bottom 3 and Epi not at this point, so that seems unlikely. I think you did make a brief post about Pawn "slanking" or "coasting" at one point, but I certainly don't recall any major contributions from you at EoD. (Unless it was you who was tinfoiling a Pawn/me scumteam? I'm fairly sure that was earlier in the day anyway.)

In Summary:
My general impression of you is that your scumread of me is your only controversial opinion. You slid towards "Jack is town" following me; you slid towards "Pawn is scum" following Epi. You claim to have only townread Pawn in the first place based on the fact that Rabbit thought he was town. You backed off your position that I was scum very quickly when Spiny's post came up, and then backed right back onto it just as quickly when I called you out on it.

You try not to get involved in conflicts in the thread, and are particularly likely to ambiguously-townread strong players like Epi and Pawn. It seems important to you that perceptive people like Epi not have reason to look at you too close: while I'm also known as a strong player, it's a lot easier to brush off suspicion from me than from someone like Epignosis, which makes your persistent scumread of me slot quite neatly into a world where I'm being framed.

As for your analysis content, I recall one solid analysis post at the beginning of D2 regarding the votals, and thereafter your reads have felt confused, vague and underspecified. I've had to prod you for reasoning multiple times, and I've rarely been satisfied with what I get out of you in response. It's also notable that you have significant falloff in contributions over time: Sprityo posts less than you, but they're much more consistent, and there's significant evidence of real heavy lifting behind the scenes. Given that most of what they've done is bullwork, this is a weaker towntell than I'd like, but they score points for getting louder in lylo while you seem to be becoming quieter.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

No idea why mac thinks im scum

He's probably scum
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hmm. I thought I had posted more stuff about them.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 pm More Evenstar and 112 stuff:
Drago went after them very early in the game. Would he do that to a new teammate he's unfamiliar with?
lol, I remember this interaction and I remember thinking it was "over the top" enough that it could have been a w/w interaction based on the model I have in my head of Eva's playstyle. In this case, I think it would've been an attempt to distance from Dragomir. She also explicitly said that even though she didn't like Dragomir, she didn't want to lynch him yesterday, which was why had her vote on 112.

Interestingly enough, 112's vote was ON Evenstar, so they were both voting each other EoD.
My vote wasn't on Eva. LAL.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

99% sure hyena's scum
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm I see Epi is still reposting the same walls from D2 as if they mean he has done real work this phase

good look

very convincing

Epi/Radish, as I have ALREADY argued AT LENGTH

-

i need to cool off

driving home, tag me with questions. I'll get to it.
This is what I mean.

I just got here. What "real work" am I supposed to do?

I asked everyone in the other threads to post my work if anybody made it up here. As far as I can tell, nobody ever did since this is new stuff according to nutella.

And yet Evenstar wants to take a dump on it.

Note that she never engaged the content of the work. Instead, she chose to disparage the existence of them, as though I (being as busy as I am) went through the trouble of it all just to "look good."

Fuck that.

[VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine
oh the content is fine

it's good

it's just like a week out of date
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:19 pm lol, Eva, why are you shitting on Epi's wall of reads? I thought they were pretty cool. I wish I had seen them sooner. I like Epi a whole lot more today than I did D1. <3
because it's the same wall of reads he's been posting every day since literally the start of D2, and I am salty that this has been good enough to let him pass for town for this entire time
We, the people who stayed here and didn't split off with all of y'all, haven't seen all of those reads though. It's new info. Why don't you think it would be useful for us to see it?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm Looking at the flips, mafia are running away here.

Everyone re-evaluate what they think they know.

(Except Eva. She bad.)
:haha:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:31 pm

I just rechecked the votes again. I could've sworn they said you were voting Evenstar a while back.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm Looking at the flips, mafia are running away here.

(Except Eva. She bad.)
MR trying to use the fact that both you and Sprit thought he was scummy to exonerate himself is sketch af.

Why was Sprit not scummy for voting last minute as well?

GIVE US THE TRUTH, DAMMIT
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 pm

I just rechecked the votes again. I could've sworn they said you were voting Evenstar a while back.
Oh. I did vote for her at points. I thought you meant I ended on her.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Oh. I did vote for her at points. I thought you meant I ended on her.
No, that is what I meant. I thought you did end on her. It appears you didn't though???
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 pm @Master Radishes
@sprityo
@Evenstar

Were ya’ll alone in limbo yesterday? And if so, what happened? And if not, same question.
Yeah. Open votes, no maj. We did our backs and forths, but Sprit only popped in last few minutes, voted me, I voted Eva because obviously, and Eva switched from voting Sprit to me at :00.

It was fun and dramatic.

People need to believe me on her now, though.
:clap:

congratulations

you got me

the masterful voteswapping wolf

this :00 argument is terrible, I barely got my vote in at all which would've resulted in a complete fucking rand

are you really saying that I cut it that close,

risking a 1/3 chance of outright suiciding,

because, i dunno, I thought sprityo would pull some kind of bullshit ninja move?

my squeaking in just under the wire is entirely down to the fact that sprityo showed up late and decided to hold off from voting until literally 00:59 or something
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:33 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm I see Epi is still reposting the same walls from D2 as if they mean he has done real work this phase

good look

very convincing

-

i need to cool off

This is what I mean.

I asked everyone in the other threads to post my work if anybody made it up here. As far as I can tell, nobody ever did since this is new stuff according to nutella.

Note that she never engaged the content of the work. Instead, she chose to disparage the existence of them, as though I (being as busy as I am) went through the trouble of it all just to "look good."

Fuck that.

oh the content is fine

it's good

Was it presented to everyone else as I requested?

No?

Then it's not out of date to them. :kadaj:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:33 pm
We, the people who stayed here and didn't split off with all of y'all, haven't seen all of those reads though. It's new info. Why don't you think it would be useful for us to see it?
tbqh I had completely forgotten about you guys. :blush:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 pm
Hey, that's harsh. :evileye:
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:33 pm

good look

very convincing

-

i need to cool off

This is what I mean.

Fuck that.

oh the content is fine

it's good

Was it presented to everyone else as I requested?

No?

Then it's not out of date to them. :kadaj:
fine, you have a point. you just don't get to cash those reads in for towncred four days running. do more work. I have been doing work. It feels very much like I am one of like three people still actually playing this game.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 pm
Hey, that's harsh. :evileye:
:shrug2:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm Catching up right now. Going through from the beginning of day 2 and today simultaneously. All I will say is that I want the head of the people behind the Spiny lynch.
Come at me. :charlieblackmon:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

To Radish's point, for the people I have been here with I'm going to re-evaluate every read I had at the end of the day yesterday. I think given the situation we had in this thread before the other group joined us this is the best thing to do and I urge [mention]nutella[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]Hyena[/mention], [mention]Elephant[/mention] and [mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] to do the same (did I leave anyone out?).

I can't read all of Epi's analysis tonight, I will be much fresher in the morning.

I also need to re-read all of the stuff about Eva and Radish and sprityo. I still don't understand this business about a prize but maybe it will be clearer tomorrow. Right now I think I will vote between these three today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm

(Except Eva. She bad.)
MR trying to use the fact that both you and Sprit thought he was scummy to exonerate himself is sketch af.

fwiw sprit's vote made it a complete rand

so if he is a wolf he is far more ballsy than I gave him credit for

I think it's just radishes.

it actually being sprityo all along might actually make this game worth it tho

lowkey hoping that's actually the case and i got bodied beyond space and time
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:53 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm

(Except Eva. She bad.)

fwiw sprit's vote made it a complete rand

so if he is a wolf he is far more ballsy than I gave him credit for

I think it's just radishes.

it actually being sprityo all along might actually make this game worth it tho

lowkey hoping that's actually the case and i got bodied beyond space and time
actually
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

I wonder if mafia had access to all the game threads. If that's the case, they could have seen the people here D2 having doubts about Evenstar and 112 and started pushing those two in preparation for when we all joined back up here.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:50 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm Catching up right now. Going through from the beginning of day 2 and today simultaneously. All I will say is that I want the head of the people behind the Spiny lynch.
wait,

you lynched spiny? :evileye:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 pm I wonder if mafia had access to all the game threads. If that's the case, they could have seen the people here D2 having doubts about Evenstar and 112 and started pushing those two in preparation for when we all joined back up here.
Like, who was the main people pushing Evenstar and 112 in your threads?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 pm
wait,

Yes. :P
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

it is so fucking good to see you again. help me dunk radishes please.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 pm
wait,

Yes. :P
[VOTE: hyena] aubergine

I am informed there is a vig
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 pm
So how the fuck did iaafr get lynched? In what world does that happen?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

gonna go check that to make sure it's not just hyena having a sick sense of humor

but yeah, that's atrocious.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 pm
what

*checks polls*
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

I have no clue what you're talking about but I very very much want to murder Hyena and Nutella right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 pm No idea why mac thinks im scum

He's probably scum
Case in point
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention] what makes you think iaafr got lynched? I must have missed whatever you're seeing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:00 pm
what

*checks polls*
Wait, you went directly to f3. Right, that explains it a lot better. Apparently iaafr got lynched in level 3 somehow and brought to the top via that method rather than just the normal rejoin.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:03 pm @Pawn Lelouch what makes you think iaafr got lynched? I must have missed whatever you're seeing.
I thought I read that he had gotten lynched on one of the levels but I guess I'm being crazy then?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:05 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:03 pm @Pawn Lelouch what makes you think iaafr got lynched? I must have missed whatever you're seeing.
I thought I read that he had gotten lynched on one of the levels but I guess I'm being crazy then?
He did not show up here unless you guys lynched him last day phase, but you wouldn't know who was lynched last day phase.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 pm
I have no clue what you're talking about but I very very much want to murder Hyena and Nutella right now.
I have no issues with a Hyena vote as of this spot in the thread. I called him scummy since D1.

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:04 pm
what

*checks polls*
Wait, you went directly to f3. Right, that explains it a lot better. Apparently iaafr got lynched in level 3 somehow and brought to the top via that method rather than just the normal rejoin.
I have no idea how that happened. Ask {epi, dom, jack}, a majority of them must have voted for it.

... we're still bound to not discuss votes aren't we
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm
what

*checks polls*
I have no idea how that happened. Ask {epi, dom, jack}, a majority of them must have voted for it.

Probably so, yeah (in regards to votes).
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm
what

*checks polls*

Probably so, yeah (in regards to votes).
such a terrible mechanic

... oh, speaking of, remember to use the poll

the poll is a thing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:05 pm
He did not show up here unless you guys lynched him last day phase, but you wouldn't know who was lynched last day phase.
Pawn, I hate to belabor a detail like this but if you weren't told in this thread that iaafr was lynched where did you find that out?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”