79%

Total votes: 19
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by nutella »

You think he's scum hinting that he's scum. Okay. Cool.

Respectfully, go the fuck to sleep.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:26 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:21 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:14 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:12 am Nutella why the 2 wagons on Epi and Eve, are they confirmed in any way from previous days?
No, there's just a distinct split in the thread rn and people feel very strongly on both sides
If the thread is that splitted between the 2 can we look at everyone and see if we have a better lynch?
How do you feel about 112?
he didn't alert yet my scum meter.

I want to read Dom's and Elephant's Iso, as stronger SRs and check latest posts.

Who is in the Poe?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:28 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:25 am
I think he is a scum softing the fact he's in scumchat and therefore can get his mafia buddies to fetch him stuff from other levels as a "power".
Go to bed Eva. While I agree with you on this, posting more in the thread today is ill advised. Just let sleep help you reset for a bit.
The reason's vouce stated so calm, this is why Pawn is villager imo.
I agree with him.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:25 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:59 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:15 am

More than I'm allowed to say.
Thank you for scumclaiming.
I was forbidden by the host from talking about it.

Good luck finding favor around here with your humility.
I cannot think of any role that would have access between layers - the power you are clearly softing and have been for a while - other than a mafioso.

I recognize you probably cannot productively engage with this accusation given the frankly bizarre and confining anti-claim rules here, but nonetheless this is a major reason for my scumread of you.

I am not concerned with finding favor: I am concerned with finding scum. I feel that your derisive and dismissive treatment of everyone who scumreads you is a defensive strategy you are deliberately employing to increase the social cost of trying to lynch you and thereby encourage doubt. I believe that this strategy also harms the enjoyment and morale of those around you, thereby discouraging them from engaging productively with the game. This game is already an unusually high-stress environment due to its highly eccentric mechanics that hide vital information from the players, and so maintaining Town morale should be a high priority. You are visibly failing to prioritize this goal in favour of yelling at players who are not scumhunting in a way you approve of. That makes you more likely to be scum.

I did not intend to start writing a case on you, here; I intended to go to bed. This seems like a logical breakpoint as it explains why being "not nice" makes you scum. I still need to address multiple other reasons why I believe you are scum - some quite major - but for the sake of my own stress levels I'm going to stop here. If you are town, I would encourage you to think carefully about how your play makes everyone you accuse believe you to be scum.

Goodnight.
.......oh shit. Epi is a forum admin. Which means he probably has access to the layers regardless, but the hosts would realize that and he'd be honest about it so it could be that they just incorporated it into his role in the game. If they hadn't made it kosher for him to just read the other threads I believe he wouldn't do it.

But I disagree that that's a scum role, because scum would already have people distributed and get info that way, so it makes total sense for a townie to get that ability.
I think he is a scum softing the fact he's in scumchat and therefore can get his mafia buddies to fetch him stuff from other levels as a "power".
That makes no sense lmao. Read what I've said, it's occam's razor. He's an admin, he's not allowed to talk about it, it's whatever. He's probably town.
I guess he could be 3P as well.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:02 pm

FLOOMP
Grenades rained down from the parking garage roof.
Projection-soldiers were blown from their boats and to the base of the spiral incline.
Some of them seemed confused in the fray, even getting in one another's way.
The mark doesn't seem to know they're dreaming. Good.
The distracted projections offer the right opportunity.
The car revs to life, and with squealing tires barrels straight over the edge.
Subconscious Phase 4 has ended.

vanity. was lynched. He was:

You are the subconscious aspect of love.

You represent the mark’s capacity for affection, dedication, and intimate interpersonal connection.

During any inception phase, you may select two players whom you must indicate as "A" and "B". Any action performed by player A will be directed to player B regardless of player A's intentions. You begin the game with 4 role points.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

Inception Phase 4 begins now. You have 24 hours until 6:00 PM EST to get your actions to both hosts.
this is sad btw.

viewtopic.php?p=566869#p566869
the poll says he was lynched with 5 votes from
Elephant
Juliets
Hyena
Nutella
TL

There is at least one scum.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:41 am

FLOOMP
Projection-soldiers were blown from their boats and to the base of the spiral incline.

You represent the mark’s capacity for affection, dedication, and intimate interpersonal connection.

During any inception phase, you may select two players whom you must indicate as "A" and "B". Any action performed by player A will be directed to player B regardless of player A's intentions. You begin the game with 4 role points.

Inception Phase 4 begins now. You have 24 hours until 6:00 PM EST to get your actions to both hosts.
this is sad btw.

Elephant
Juliets
Hyena
Nutella
TL

It was a long time in the making and we had to resolve him. Our group has a messy history lol. TL could easily be scum though. Juliets, Elephant, and Hyena are all almost certainly town FMPOV.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:43 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:41 am

FLOOMP

this is sad btw.

Elephant
Juliets
Hyena
Nutella
TL

It was a long time in the making and we had to resolve him. Our group has a messy history lol. TL could easily be scum though. Juliets, Elephant, and Hyena are all almost certainly town FMPOV.
Elephant is the one I am least confident in but agreed to defer to Juliets on him. If anyone "engineered" the vanity lynch it was Elephant, and I had other suspicions about him but juliets deterred me from lynching him and I trust her, like, 99%. Hyena I keep saying I should reevaluate if things keep going south, but he has consistently been one to challenge status quo and keep things moving (though he did also perpetuate the vanity focus). Everything I've seen from him screams town to me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] and [mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] you guys keep fading into the background and I think it's quite likely one or both of you is scum. I haven't forgotten about you, and am looking forward to seeing what you guys say about this phase's content so far.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:07 am 10 pages to read, i can do this today.

My mafia reads from previous days Dom, Elephant, probably LLD and I need to read for more.
Town reads Quin, Pawn, probably all others in the last 2 days when we played in 5 except LLD

AMA
How strong are these reads and can you cliffnotes them for me again please. I kinda just want to copy your homework haha.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Michelle[/mention] you suspect LLD and townread Quin, cool, that is helpful for me to know.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 am

My mafia reads from previous days Dom, Elephant, probably LLD and I need to read for more.
Town reads Quin, Pawn, probably all others in the last 2 days when we played in 5 except LLD

AMA
How strong are these reads and can you cliffnotes them for me again please. I kinda just want to copy your homework haha.
You were in that same group of 5 right? Do you agree with her reads of LLD and Quin?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mac despite having agreed with you on a few things I am still not quite feeling the supatown spark from you and never did on d1 either. Plaaaayyyyyy with meeeeeee.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:59 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:53 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:49 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm

Such lazy bs.
case in point
What case in point?
You are so absolutely full of shit it's unreal.
no

I am going through a very difficult time and am trying my best
I am sorry to hear that but with all due respect and as it pertains to the game you seem to do this kinda thing a lot and while I don't doubt you really are having a tough time it makes questioning you and casing you very difficult and feels like some unfair trap card you use to justify scummy behaviour.

E.g. I suspected you in wc1 and you did something similar and I pretty much felt unable to case you without feeling like I was personally attacking you or attacking your moral fibre.

I dunno what you wanna do with that info but there it is.
I don't even think I'm being scummy. My reads are genuine. I can't elaborate on them because I don't even know why I have them beyond gut. My memory is absolutely shot and I can't do anything but post in the present, I haven't slept in 2 days, and this is what I'm spending my time on:

I have been wolf exactly 1 time with you, and it was a high-stakes game. I do not lie about this level of distress outside of that tournament.

I do feel bad. Maybe I should sub out. But I'm legit town giving opinions on stuff and this whole chain started because you started calling me scum again after I thought I made some effortful posts in the other dream and i still don't get what changed your mind so quickly when it's somewhat reasonable that i not be posting for long stretches considering.

The best way to use me probably is to give me some sort of task or mission- ask me my opinion of someone else, for a detailed analysis of some post x or y, throw a ball and make me fetch, and then form a judgment on that. Idk.

You don't have to feel bad about pushing me. If you really have a sus on me, keep going. I can take it. I won't be angry. But it's probably most productive to just point me to something and let me free flow- but it's gonna have to be a two-way convo, us both throwing ideas out there and bouncing stuff over to each other about whatever's going on right now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

what on earth
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 am Mac despite having agreed with you on a few things I am still not quite feeling the supatown spark from you and never did on d1 either. Plaaaayyyyyy with meeeeeee.
Soz nut I'm doing my best stuck on phone. Not to mention you can't expect champs level play from me. That is not my normal play and you know it.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i don't mean to AtE but there's nothing else to do but be honest, having a tough time and not able to participate as well as i normally do. I will try, on for another hour then heading to sleep.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

AMA
Very strong i will proove it with quotes since day 1.

I suspect Elephant since then. Now that Nutella says he masterminded Vanity's lynch this makes it like he is lock scum in my eyes.
I can look at this more clear because I still have day 1 feelings more close without dozen of pages of infos on top

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

112 please hit the spoiler next time I am phone posting ffs :/

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:52 am

AMA
You were in that same group of 5 right? Do you agree with her reads of LLD and Quin?
Yeah I think so.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:00 am 112 please hit the spoiler next time I am phone posting ffs :/
Sorry. I didn't know it would embed.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

no quarantine pls
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

112 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:02 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:00 am 112 please hit the spoiler next time I am phone posting ffs :/
Sorry. I didn't know it would embed.
it's not so bad, take care of you, you sound stressed

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well that was a trip (quite literally I presume). Cool stuff.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In spite of fear of being fooled again I'm just gonna locktown 112. I believe em.

112 I just had some weird galaxy brain POE abrupt synapse connection thing. If you're town that's good it just makes shit easier for me.

If you want homework I have a few players I'm anxious about having lacking reads on. juliets, Jack, LC, Hyena and TL. I'm gonna spend some time trying to solve these slots over the next day or two.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 am @Long Con and @Trustworthy Liberal you guys keep fading into the background and I think it's quite likely one or both of you is scum. I haven't forgotten about you, and am looking forward to seeing what you guys say about this phase's content so far.
Yes this is me i do end up doing this as i get busy Friday nights as an example are by far my busiest having my home site we finished a secret Santa event pretty much making abilities for each other and testing them as well as DnD sorry but how it is as well as i feel like this with today's state of the game :omg:.

Also since Michelle is here i want their read of my when you get the chance [mention]Michelle[/mention]would appropriate it since you have played multiple town games and my One true scum game with me i hope you have some kind of read on me.

Cause currently i feel alot of the push on me is just well am starting to get pushed so deflect to TL.
correct me if am wrong but seems most have done that atleast from our orginally group your not an exception nutella.

Now people are looking at me so gotta go back to DnD
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:58 am

AMA

I suspect Elephant since then. Now that Nutella says he masterminded Vanity's lynch this makes it like he is lock scum in my eyes.
I can look at this more clear because I still have day 1 feelings more close without dozen of pages of infos on top
What about Dom?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am

AMA

What about Dom?
...Dom's in this game?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Who knew.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh... looking at his iso, I vaguely remember his d1 now. What has he done the rest of the days?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:08 am Oh... looking at his iso, I vaguely remember his d1 now. What has he done the rest of the days?
:shrug:

He was in our level at first and was pretty slanky iirc
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:04 am In spite of fear of being fooled again I'm just gonna locktown 112. I believe em.

112 I just had some weird galaxy brain POE abrupt synapse connection thing. If you're town that's good it just makes shit easier for me.

If you want homework I have a few players I'm anxious about having lacking reads on. juliets, Jack, LC, Hyena and TL. I'm gonna spend some time trying to solve these slots over the next day or two.
Weird salad but ok.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's not what salad is you pleb
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:04 am In spite of fear of being fooled again I'm just gonna locktown 112. I believe em.

TL was the player I left my vote on D1. I probably did it for a reason? Lol

Hyena seemed agenda-y to me, particularly with the grouping of Eva and I earlier in the day, and I think they're forcing the attitude this time more so than letting it out naturally. Scum lean.

Juliets seems reasonable, I like their posts. Too reasonable? Haven't paid enough attention to know.

Jack I keep getting pings from- very strong/commandeering poster imo, but it feels somewhat like a mask to me. Could easily be town. More likely scum than juliets imo.

Who's LC?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:11 am

TL was the player I left my vote on D1. I probably did it for a reason? Lol

Hyena seemed agenda-y to me, particularly with the grouping of Eva and I earlier in the day, and I think they're forcing the attitude this time more so than letting it out naturally. Scum lean.

Juliets seems reasonable, I like their posts. Too reasonable? Haven't paid enough attention to know.

Jack I keep getting pings from- very strong/commandeering poster imo, but it feels somewhat like a mask to me. Could easily be town. More likely scum than juliets imo.

Who's LC?
I'll commit to isoing them in the morning btw. Need sleep before i do it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:11 am That's not what salad is you pleb
I know but it's something close to it and I thought it was an odd/random collection of names. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 am @Long Con and @Trustworthy Liberal you guys keep fading into the background and I think it's quite likely one or both of you is scum. I haven't forgotten about you, and am looking forward to seeing what you guys say about this phase's content so far.
Yes this is me i do end up doing this as i get busy Friday nights as an example are by far my busiest having my home site we finished a secret Santa event pretty much making abilities for each other and testing them as well as DnD sorry but how it is as well as i feel like this with today's state of the game :omg:.

Also since Michelle is here i want their read of my when you get the chance @Michellewould appropriate it since you have played multiple town games and my One true scum game with me i hope you have some kind of read on me.

Cause currently i feel alot of the push on me is just well am starting to get pushed so deflect to TL.
correct me if am wrong but seems most have done that atleast from our orginally group your not an exception nutella.

who pushes you TL?

@Everyone I trust usually TL and he was an indeed trustworthy villager everytime. Let me read him and I will give my read .

Side note: when on Earth is mafia confident to ask a read from a villager? Logic says TL is town.

My prority rn are my scum reads to check them and after I will Iso you, TL :)

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Also- I'm probably way behind everyone- but the eva/MR/Sprityo thing is important to solve.

I've played 100s of games with MR and do not like him here, honestly
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am

AMA

What about Dom?
scum. Reading my notes looks like I was very confident when i had the read.

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:16 am Also- I'm probably way behind everyone- but the eva/MR/Sprityo thing is important to solve.

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] - why is Eva scum above Sprityo exactly?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

112 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:16 am Also- I'm probably way behind everyone- but the eva/MR/Sprityo thing is important to solve.

Elephant got mislynched Vanity and you ignore him? Please let me know your oppinion on him.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:15 am

Also since Michelle is here i want their read of my when you get the chance @Michellewould appropriate it since you have played multiple town games and my One true scum game with me i hope you have some kind of read on me.

who pushes you TL?

@Everyone I trust usually TL and he was an indeed trustworthy villager everytime. Let me read him and I will give my read .

Side note: when on Earth is mafia confident to ask a read from a villager? Logic says TL is town.

I townread TL at face value, but think he's potential scum based on how the lynches in our thread went down and how he's been kind of a background POE/tertiary lynch candidate. I did a fair amount of thinking about GH's article and the part about the person-in-the-POE archetype made me think TL. But again, I actually tend to townread his posts and I don't think he's a very productive lynch target unless we have no confidence elsewhere and need to take a poe shot.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Idk from all I've heard he definitely sounds the most likely townie of that trio lol.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh yeah people who weren't in my thread, read the article if you haven't and lmk if you have any thoughts on it pertaining to this game.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

It's part of why I went after Elephant so hard for a bit, and part of why I should make myself reconsider Hyena.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 am

Idk from all I've heard he definitely sounds the most likely townie of that trio lol.
What gives me serious pause on what I just said is his genuine excitement when he announced he'd been on a journey. Seemed like towny individuality expressing if u get my rhythm
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:11 am That's not what salad is you pleb
I know but it's something close to it and I thought it was an odd/random collection of names. :shrug:
can you please not shade Mac like that? Let's focus on scum facts better pls.
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:15 am

who pushes you TL?

I townread TL at face value, but think he's potential scum based on how the lynches in our thread went down and how he's been kind of a background POE/tertiary lynch candidate. I did a fair amount of thinking about GH's article and the part about the person-in-the-POE archetype made me think TL. But again, I actually tend to townread his posts and I don't think he's a very productive lynch target unless we have no confidence elsewhere and need to take a poe shot.
let your heart speak, GHs theory is awesome but TL is like me not the normal player you usually have on FM. Just saying.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:21 am Oh yeah people who weren't in my thread, read the article if you haven't and lmk if you have any thoughts on it pertaining to this game.
i struggle to read the thread, articles will come after and if i wil finish to read. For now I am here to interact and I will also work and do homechores today

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 am

Elephant got mislynched Vanity and you ignore him? Please let me know your oppinion on him.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:27 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 am

I haven't read any posts from him since I left his environs with a hard scum lean on him d1.

So i guess nothing should have changed there. We can lynch him.

Wasn't aware he mld vanity

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”