79%

Total votes: 19
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Michelle »

Elephant is picky with answers and avoids game related content while pushing for generalities.

This is why he is scum, if someone thinks I didn't proove this, please tell me why.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:39 pm Think about it folks.

I repost my Day 1 stuff in other thread begging people to copy and paste it in case they get topside, and especially as a hedge in case they vote for me.

If you are a civilian, do you want to see Dragomir interactions or don't you? Why get pissed that someone brings them up every new location?

I thought civilians would be glad to see my Day 1 perspective.

Evenstar thinks I should be lynched because of it. :shrug:
You sent two civilians "topside" on D2, none of them heeded your request. I don't think you should scumread players based on their unwillingness to value your work. That said, I like that your wall is alphabetical, and that I can look up players of interterest, but is there an overview? If you post one, please link your walls in it, as this forum does not bookmarks for individual posts.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:04 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:55 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:47 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:31 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:14 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:08 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 am
1. because is efficient
2. no need to convince me here.
3. i feel in you a powerful player. You cannot be powerless in a madness game except you are hiding TMI and want to show kindness instead of aggresivity as fake feeling. This powerless thingy you're talking about is for me a proof you are content. Town is never powerless. He has logic, votes and still numbers.
4. I will not make that on phone, i quoted the things are essential not your powerwolfing huge Iso
1. I don't understand this answer.
2. :|
3. We flipped several vanilla roles. I want to show kindness, yes. I made Elephant when I signed up, to be kinder than I normally am. I used argument and my vote, but I still did not have much influence on D1, D2 or D3; none of the wagons I voted were lynched. nutella voted on actual lynch wagons each day and had much influence.
4. You seem to be saying you did not read my ISO because you are on your phone, is that correct?
e
1. You do.
2. :shrug
3. you were on CV of mafia d1, and the lynching wagon of Vanity D3 but RNG choose other mislynch and d4 where you succeed to lynch Vanity. Lynch all liars is a good start. You can vote yourself
4. i said i will not quote and make a post on phone with your powerwolfing Iso and you change the meaning of my words. so no it's not correct.
1. I don't understand. Again, you refuse to explain.
3. I disagree with you: I believe that powerwolfing is voting on wagons, not off them. The D3 wagons were both town; lynching Ty4on was objectively worse for us. We do not know that the D3 lynch was randed because there is a doublevoter on the role list. I did not lie.
4. I said you did not *read* the ISO. I did not ask you to write an ISO case. You did not read my post history before accusing me.
1. Your narrative you pushed against Vanity was efficient and you succeed to mislynch him. Why you don't understand mere words?
3. You keep trying to talk generalities instead game related content. I see through this trick.
When i firstly said you are scum on this day I came with my old read on you since day 1 when it was just a small voice inside my head, and after in d2 I reread in Epi's cases your posts and I made a ferm scum read on you. I had no chance to read your latest posts until this morning because I couldn't see this thread and Sod was at midnight. I even didn't know the deads and flips so I had to Iso JJJ first.
Your Iso and the art of wolfing who made Vanity mislynched (I have to say again you are a tough guy never powerless) all this I read them while playing and interacting. There may be tl;dr because you posted way too much general things I reffuse to read.
Game related you are howling.
1. "The narrative was efficient". I know an engine can be efficient, or a method can be efficient, but I do not understand how a narrative can be efficient. I do not know what the word "efficient" means when you apply it to the word "narrative". Could you say that with different words?
3. I do not talk generalities, I refer to a specific in-game event.
You appear to have gone at this with a bias. Nothing I say now will be able to change that.
last answer for now
1. You play innocent? Okay. I am saying you constructed a narrative who's finality was the Vanity mislynch, and because of that it was efficient for you as wolf. Being the amount of useless questions you put and non game related answers I am convinced you are scum
3. Where is Mendel in this specific in-game "event". Who is the one with bias here? You want to proove an inexistent thing and push for the same idea not game related instead constructing a way to solve the game. This is wolftactic.
1. Ok, thank you. You seem to be saying that my push on vanity is agenda-driven; that I pushed vanity because I wanted to lynch him. As a wolf, on day 2 I set myself the agenda to lynch vanity, and did it. That is what you are accusing me of?

3. 4th refusal to have your method examined. I suspect I know why.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:53 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:49 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:44 pm

I feel the same way about you right now. Funny stuff.
Such lazy bs.
case in point
What case in point?
You are so absolutely full of shit it's unreal.
no

I am going through a very difficult time and am trying my best
Is this true?
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:00 pm I am looking at that elephant vote on Nutella and it's giving me major neg vibes. How tf is that the best place for a vote right now?
That's a thing.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:07 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:05 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm And Evenstar, even if you are a civilian, you are derailing matters. I'm comfortable lynching you regardless.

How was it you put it?

Ah yes.

I need you...resolved. :dark:
tbqh i'm resigned to the stomp if this thread can't see scum as obvious as you, hyena and nutella

and yeah, I agree I do need resolved

dunno why you want me resolved before radishes and why you blew 'stop taking credit four times for the same post' into a serious lynch attempt, though

seriously, you will fucking know it if and when I decide you actually need to be lynched :biggrin:
That was tongue in cheek.

Nobody needs to be "resolved." That's lazy-talk.

My frustration with you is that you exuded a civilian confidence and then you went and lost your mind about me over the most inane reasons. I can't support you for that any longer.
if you feel I'm a drag on the gamestate, then yeah, lynch me. but I'm not going to just jump and do whatever the fuck you think is the most important thing right now on your say-so. I'm not your dog, I have my own brain, and I am tired as hell after slogging my way through that F3. Go bother someone else.
You have your own brain. True. I implore you to use it.
I am. It's telling me you're scum. Have you perhaps considered that there might be something in your play you could correct that would make it stop doing that?
Don't need anything in my play. The Syndicate people will tell you I'm a civilian. Get used to it hon. This is my civilian bod. It's sexy.
Who are "the syndicate people" who are still with us? Colin, Dom, Epignosis, Jack, Juliets, Long Con, Radishes, nutella, Quin, Sprityo? Anyone who knows, please confirm or correct this list!
I am the Elephant.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

but yeah like epi is probably a civilian
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant OMGUSing me for no reason is a confirmation that my vote is for mafia

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:35 am
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:15 pm Yeah, Evenstar isn't interested in finding mafia. She's interested in stirring up trouble.

Lynch her.
As you told me on D3, you are welcome to try.

Shower and bed at this point.

Pawn Lelouch, I would encourage you to do sort-by-maximum-dream-depth on the first votal if you haven't already: I found it very interesting and I would appreciate you checking my work. (Also, I don't want to have to redo all the damn color tags.)
Posting this in a separate post to save myself the effort tomorrow.

1: Hyena, Nutella, Elephant, Benson, boo, DFaraday, Vanity, Creature, TL, juliets, Long Con Drago (Lynched), TSP + Texas (NK'd)

2: Mac, LLD, Quin, Michelle, 112, Nova (Lynched), Nook (NK'd)

3: iaafr, Jack, Dom, Epignosis, Colin (Lynched), Pawn (NK'd)

4: ES, Radish, Sprit
I removed the duplicate Benson and Elephant, and colored the flips. I was going to comment that Pawn seems clear from that, but since you wrote that yourself, it's not that easy. [mention]Evenstar[/mention] , what is this showing us?
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:53 am Elephant OMGUSing me for no reason is a confirmation that my vote is for mafia
I haven't gotten around to your ISO yet, becaue I'm still catching up.
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

SERIOUSLY, 13 PAGES?!!! it’s been 12 hours and I wanted to do other things today but nevermind, let’s see what I’ve missed
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am Who are "the syndicate people" who are still with us? Colin, Dom, Epignosis, Jack, Juliets, Long Con, Radishes, nutella, Quin, Sprityo? Anyone who knows, please confirm or correct this list!
Day 23: I have successfully blended into the community. No one suspected I'm an outsider. :ninja:

I'm not a Syndicater, but I'll take it as a compliment to be associated with these wonderful people and Jack.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm Evenstar is scum. Lock it in. Don't listen to her.
Lovely, we get to redo the entire F3 but this time for a crowd.

I don't even know if you're scum or not; I just followed Sprityo because a 1/2 chance was better than a 1/3 one.

If you're town, get out of your damn tunnel.
Evenstar has a more convincing case is all :shrug: stuck between a rock an a hard place I was
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

(That's a joke, Jack. :hugs: I was going to use Dom for it, but he might complain about being a victim again.)
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:04 am I actually cannot fathom why you would assume that would be a scum role. Makes way more sense from a balance perspective to have a townie in on the layers, since the scum would presumably already have more knowledge of them.
It does seem more likely that a town player would soft a role like this when it isn't even on the role list; a mafia player knows it attracts attention to themselves. But it is easy to WIFOM this; especially because this role is not on the role list.
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
Yeah, I’m fine with this, I shouldn’t have been the one in final 3 but I guess someone’s gotta. I’m more so interested at what you or some of the other better players thing of the two cases I was presented with.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:49 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 pm @Master Radishes
@sprityo
@Evenstar

Were ya’ll alone in limbo yesterday? And if so, what happened? And if not, same question.
Yeah. Open votes, no maj. We did our backs and forths, but Sprit only popped in last few minutes, voted me, I voted Eva because obviously, and Eva switched from voting Sprit to me at :00.

It was fun and dramatic.

People need to believe me on her now, though.
:clap:

congratulations

you got me

the masterful voteswapping wolf

this :00 argument is terrible, I barely got my vote in at all which would've resulted in a complete fucking rand

are you really saying that I cut it that close,

risking a 1/3 chance of outright suiciding,

because, i dunno, I thought sprityo would pull some kind of bullshit ninja move?

my squeaking in just under the wire is entirely down to the fact that sprityo showed up late and decided to hold off from voting until literally 00:59 or something
Again, the problem with this defense is that there wasn't an actual lynch on the line and you knew that (right?)
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:50 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm Catching up right now. Going through from the beginning of day 2 and today simultaneously. All I will say is that I want the head of the people behind the Spiny lynch.
Come at me. :charlieblackmon:
wait,

you lynched spiny? :evileye:
Yes. :P
[VOTE: hyena] aubergine

I am informed there is a vig
....wat

Hyena is town in like 98% of universes here
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm Catching up right now. Going through from the beginning of day 2 and today simultaneously. All I will say is that I want the head of the people behind the Spiny lynch.
it is so fucking good to see you again. help me dunk radishes please.
So how the fuck did iaafr get lynched? In what world does that happen?
I have no clue what you're talking about but I very very much want to murder Hyena and Nutella right now.

ok, if you were actually spiny's mason partner, then I guess you're not scum. but maybe you weren't. Either way, you're behaving really weird about this. Some of us didn't have the confidence in that slot that you apparently did. We lynched boo because we didn't have much of a better choice and he didn't look good on d2 (and because I had some reasons to suspect spiny from d1). It was not a good lynch and it wasn't a confident push by anyone in particular. I would prefer not to die for it lol.

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:04 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:00 pm
what

*checks polls*
Wait, you went directly to f3. Right, that explains it a lot better. Apparently iaafr got lynched in level 3 somehow and brought to the top via that method rather than just the normal rejoin.
k good to know
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:23 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:17 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:05 pm

I thought I read that he had gotten lynched on one of the levels but I guess I'm being crazy then?
He did not show up here unless you guys lynched him last day phase, but you wouldn't know who was lynched last day phase.
Pawn, I hate to belabor a detail like this but if you weren't told in this thread that iaafr was lynched where did you find that out?
I thought someone had said it in here. Posting + reading while also listening to a friend's cabaret is a bad idea apparently for getting things done right. News at 11.
quick search says it was Jack, you aren't hallucinating
Great, thanks Eva.

wait and then how would jack have known?
<snip>
I don't know but I quoted his post and asked him to explain.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm ... I just went through two days of hidden-vote no-flip bullshit followed by a F3 vs the king of slank and a homicidal turnip

and now I'm back,

and you just slanked until you got to a less terrible environment and now you're making excuses for it...?

... ok, I guess
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm ... I just went through two days of hidden-vote no-flip bullshit followed by a F3 vs the king of slank and a homicidal turnip

and now I'm back,

and you just slanked until you got to a less terrible environment and now you're making excuses for it...?

... ok, I guess
I don’t know what slank is but I will accept this title
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:27 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:04 am I actually cannot fathom why you would assume that would be a scum role. Makes way more sense from a balance perspective to have a townie in on the layers, since the scum would presumably already have more knowledge of them.
It does seem more likely that a town player would soft a role like this when it isn't even on the role list; a mafia player knows it attracts attention to themselves. But it is easy to WIFOM this; especially because this role is not on the role list.
Ugh, maybe it is just nutella wolfing with Epignosis; I have no idea. I still have towncore nutella on my brain, which no longer works; and my world is bigger than I am used to.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:33 am

and now I'm back,

... ok, I guess
That was directed at Lady LambdaDelta.
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Morning Juliets ^^
Nutella told me you have a TR on Dom and she trusts you. While we were in the dream thread I had nothing to do but think at the sorrounding players. We were few and Dom sticked out as scummy like a sore thumb.
What gives you your TR on him?

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am

and now I'm back,

... ok, I guess
See underlined
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:34 am
Ugh, maybe it is just nutella wolfing with Epignosis; I have no idea. I still have towncore nutella on my brain, which no longer works; and my world is bigger than I am used to.
You told me Nutella is cleared, shortly after told Nutella you suspect her and now you make this wishy washy post about her wolfing with another TR I have while in your brain she is in your towncore.

Can you link the posts who made you think she's wolfing? And the one who puts her in your towcore?

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:44 pm question: does dragomir flirt incessantly with evenstar if they're both scum?
I did something like this with dunya over at HCR.

We won that game :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:41 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am

and now I'm back,

... ok, I guess
See underlined
Right!

Let's see, then:
Slank
To travel or work at a very slow pace.
We were all way ahead of Evan Mumford because he was just slankin' along.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slank has some other meanings you ought to be aware of when using your new title. :haha:

I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm Looking at the flips, mafia are running away here.

Everyone re-evaluate what they think they know.

(Except Eva. She bad.)
:haha:
MR trying to use the fact that both you and Sprit thought he was scummy to exonerate himself is sketch af.

Why was Sprit not scummy for voting last minute as well?

GIVE US THE TRUTH, DAMMIT
EoD is 3 am. I had to wake up at 2 am from my nap, on my 24 hour work day mind you, catchup and re read the thread in one hour and only got to review Radishes fully. I voted with 5-10 minutes left on the clock for Radishes because evenstar’s D3 content looked better than his.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The only other person i’d Vote for over rabbit would be LLD to be honest. They both are exceedingly cranky about the setup
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Btw anyone who shared the dream with me knows I expressed this scumread on Elephant since day 2. It's not new and because this thread was separated I didn't have the chance to talk about it. Today's interaction with Elephant shows me his scummy intentions and behaviour, he talks about anything else except the game related content, avoids making reads, omgus-es me after he understands I am serious about this scum read, flips reads at whim and ignores questions about explaining reads.
Never a townie would do this.

I need from everyone a solid oppinion about this matter, please discuss. Thanks

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 pm 20 alive, of which likely ~5 are team scum, ~2 solo scum

it's day 5

and we've had only ten real deaths

I have a bad feeling about this.
Not that it bothers me, since I like looking at numbers

But I’m sure someone is gonna bash you for “fear mongering” again
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 am
You told me Nutella is cleared, shortly after told Nutella you suspect her and now you make this wishy washy post about her wolfing with another TR I have while in your brain she is in your towncore.

Can you link the posts who made you think she's wolfing? And the one who puts her in your towcore?
Michelle, I like you, but you really have not read what happened in our group. We started out as 11 players on D2, we tried to lynch mafia every day, and with that and the night kills, our POE is pretty much exhausted (if going by POE, today might have been a thunderdome of TL vs LC, both of whom don't look actively scummy), so the town core I was working with for 3 days and that had nutella at its center clearly has a problem. (Unless we actually had no wolves at our level and relied on the upper levels to send them down to us? Would this setup be that bastard?) That means I have to start doubting. Nutella specifically voted on every successful lynch on every single day, Drgomir, Spiny/Boo, Rej/Ty4on, vanity. Nutella voted on the winning side of two ties (and vanity seemed to know that on D3), which is why I thought she might have the doublevoter role, but obviously this can happen by chance.

Please look through my ISO for my comments on nutella today, I am still catching up.

I did not tell you nutella is cleared, and in fact I corrected you on this earlier.
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm
112 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:40 pm 112 - suspect.
Evenstar- suspect
Pawn - suspect

No way in hell I'm voting Hyena today.
what tf have I done to be suspect?

I was the best poster in the other dream level 3 days running.
What the fuck no you weren't. Not even close. Several times you didn't even post inside of a 12 hour window leading into end of day! Everyone was terrible on that level except Michelle who at least tried. Why are you lying?
I’m surprised you didn’t dominate the thread and tell everyone where to vote if that was the case?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:51 am Btw anyone who shared the dream with me knows I expressed this scumread on Elephant since day 2. It's not new and because this thread was separated I didn't have the chance to talk about it. Today's interaction with Elephant shows me his scummy intentions and behaviour, he talks about anything else except the game related content, avoids making reads, omgus-es me after he understands I am serious about this scum read, flips reads at whim and ignores questions about explaining reads.

Thank you for sharing your motivation.
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 pm [VOTE: 112] aubergine

If 112 is town I will literally shit my pants. I will shit inside my pants as I wear them.
Mac I missed you btw. At the same time I didn’t, but your humor is what I missed.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm All three I've accused.
You're being like the word I accused Dom of being that I won't say to avoid another mod warning. Couple that with having you in my bottom 3 for awhile? Hyena can wait, I want you dead now.
I mean did you make a conscious effort to do this before?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:15 pm Yeah, Evenstar isn't interested in finding mafia. She's interested in stirring up trouble.

Lynch her.

Pawn Lelouch, I would encourage you to do sort-by-maximum-dream-depth on the first votal if you haven't already: I found it very interesting and I would appreciate you checking my work. (Also, I don't want to have to redo all the damn color tags.)

1: Hyena, Nutella, Elephant, Benson, boo, Benson, DFaraday, Vanity, Creature, TL, juliets, Elephant, Long Con Drago (Lynched), TSP + Texas (NK'd)

2: Mac, LLD, Quin, Michelle, 112 Nova (Lynched), Nook (NK'd)

3: iaafr, Jack, Dom, Epi Colin (Lynched), Pawn (NK'd)

I’m at least glad to know that you were in fact the night kill

We didn’t know who was killed and who was lynched in the final 3 phase and it was kind of a big talking point

Especially for Evenstar
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:59 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:15 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:02 am

:haha:
... have you really done no layer-based analysis at all?
More than I'm allowed to say.
Thank you for scumclaiming.
I was forbidden by the host from talking about it.

Good luck finding favor around here with your humility.
I cannot think of any role that would have access between layers - the power you are clearly softing and have been for a while - other than a mafioso.

I recognize you probably cannot productively engage with this accusation given the frankly bizarre and confining anti-claim rules here, but nonetheless this is a major reason for my scumread of you.

I am not concerned with finding favor: I am concerned with finding scum. I feel that your derisive and dismissive treatment of everyone who scumreads you is a defensive strategy you are deliberately employing to increase the social cost of trying to lynch you and thereby encourage doubt. I believe that this strategy also harms the enjoyment and morale of those around you, thereby discouraging them from engaging productively with the game. This game is already an unusually high-stress environment due to its highly eccentric mechanics that hide vital information from the players, and so maintaining Town morale should be a high priority. You are visibly failing to prioritize this goal in favour of yelling at players who are not scumhunting in a way you approve of. That makes you more likely to be scum.

I did not intend to start writing a case on you, here; I intended to go to bed. This seems like a logical breakpoint as it explains why being "not nice" makes you scum. I still need to address multiple other reasons why I believe you are scum - some quite major - but for the sake of my own stress levels I'm going to stop here. If you are town, I would encourage you to think carefully about how your play makes everyone you accuse believe you to be scum.

Goodnight.
.......oh shit. Epi is a forum admin. Which means he probably has access to the layers regardless, but the hosts would realize that and he'd be honest about it so it could be that they just incorporated it into his role in the game. If they hadn't made it kosher for him to just read the other threads I believe he wouldn't do it.

But I disagree that that's a scum role, because scum would already have people distributed and get info that way, so it makes total sense for a townie to get that ability.
I think jay made a post addressing this and said that people like epi wouldn’t have that access (but it seemed before that they did) if I’m not mistaken
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:51 am Btw anyone who shared the dream with me knows I expressed this scumread on Elephant since day 2. It's not new and because this thread was separated I didn't have the chance to talk about it. Today's interaction with Elephant shows me his scummy intentions and behaviour, he talks about anything else except the game related content, avoids making reads, omgus-es me after he understands I am serious about this scum read, flips reads at whim and ignores questions about explaining reads.

Thank you for sharing your motivation.
I never hide my motivation to lynch scum

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:14 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:00 am @Pawn Lelouch So you're reasonably sure Colin was lynched and you were NKed?

I was excited to play with Colin again since it's been a while but apparently he hasn't participated much and was on people's lists for being a low poster?

Hmmm if that's the case I might actually believe you can be town here.

And that makes me feel all the better about the Eva vote (see: what radish said about her NKing you and nanook)
Considering no one had an actual reason to TR him? When quite literally the best anyone could get on him was that he seemed to out of it to be very agenday with his like 10 1 line posts? With iiafr/Eva/I all basically forming a core, where if it came down to F3 with one of them and another player it was obvious how I would choose?

Yeah, would have been pretty damn hard for me to be the lynchee there. Full disclosure I hadn't voted up Colin that day, I was in my bottom 3 there, but even so I think I can be fairly sure of that.
He isn’t lying, but lemme ask you Pawn, and [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention], I’m assuming you were told when you got kicked out of the dream? So if colin was immediately booted back that’d Make sense. Otherwise we’re back to square one and don’t know who was actually lynched. Especially figuring the vote spread favored pawn over colin

Like I said in limbo, “there was no possibly way pawn would beat colin in a lynch if everyone voted honestly”
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am

Lynch her.

1: Hyena, Nutella, Elephant, Benson, boo, DFaraday, Vanity, Creature, TL, juliets, Long Con Drago (Lynched), TSP + Texas (NK'd)

2: Mac, LLD, Quin, Michelle, 112, Nova (Lynched), Nook (NK'd)

3: iaafr, Jack, Dom, Epignosis, Colin (Lynched), Pawn (NK'd)

I removed the duplicate Benson and Elephant, and colored the flips. I was going to comment that Pawn seems clear from that, but since you wrote that yourself, it's not that easy. @Evenstar , what is this showing us?
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - - - - - - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - - - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - - - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112
Rej and Dfaraday did not vote.
Level 1 - Level 2 - level 3 - level 4

[mention]Evenstar[/mention], I see nothing, this looks random?
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:02 pm

FLOOMP
Grenades rained down from the parking garage roof.
Projection-soldiers were blown from their boats and to the base of the spiral incline.
Some of them seemed confused in the fray, even getting in one another's way.
The mark doesn't seem to know they're dreaming. Good.
The distracted projections offer the right opportunity.
The car revs to life, and with squealing tires barrels straight over the edge.
Subconscious Phase 4 has ended.

vanity. was lynched. He was:

You are the subconscious aspect of love.

You represent the mark’s capacity for affection, dedication, and intimate interpersonal connection.

During any inception phase, you may select two players whom you must indicate as "A" and "B". Any action performed by player A will be directed to player B regardless of player A's intentions. You begin the game with 4 role points.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

Inception Phase 4 begins now. You have 24 hours until 6:00 PM EST to get your actions to both hosts.
this is sad btw.

viewtopic.php?p=566869#p566869
the poll says he was lynched with 5 votes from
Elephant
Juliets
Hyena
Nutella
TL

There is at least one scum.
Add Long Con, and you have everyone we have left from day 2. Do you see the problem?
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:07 am the only person authorised to read my meta is speedchuck thank you all very much goodnight
wheres the quindar and quinfoil when I need it? :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:56 am

Michelle, I like you, but you really have not read what happened in our group. We started out as 11 players on D2, we tried to lynch mafia every day, and with that and the night kills, our POE is pretty much exhausted (if going by POE, today might have been a thunderdome of TL vs LC, both of whom don't look actively scummy), so the town core I was working with for 3 days and that had nutella at its center clearly has a problem. (Unless we actually had no wolves at our level and relied on the upper levels to send them down to us? Would this setup be that bastard?) That means I have to start doubting. Nutella specifically voted on every successful lynch on every single day, Drgomir, Spiny/Boo, Rej/Ty4on, vanity. Nutella voted on the winning side of two ties (and vanity seemed to know that on D3), which is why I thought she might have the doublevoter role, but obviously this can happen by chance.

Please look through my ISO for my comments on nutella today, I am still catching up.

I did not tell you nutella is cleared, and in fact I corrected you on this earlier.
Idk why you like me. At personal level i maybe like you too, idk who you are.

your sweet playstyle gave me goosebumbs and the Poe thingy made the last game a town loss. Started then from a townie, now scum you is promoting it. We have to think very good at the Poe to see if it's accurate.
Who made that Poe of yours you refused to talk about earlier?

My Poe is made by one busser on Drago's wagon I still don't know who he/she is, at least two scum in 112s wagon and at least 2 scum outside wagons.

From the counterwagon you, Elephant and Dom have the biggest scum equity .

On the upper part as towniest I have myself, Michelle, Quin, voting outside the wagons, Pawn from Drago's wagon, and most of the Drago voters.

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention], [mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention], [mention]Quin[/mention], [mention]Michelle[/mention], [mention]112[/mention]
Your group mislynched novaseline on day 2. Who was responsible for that?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:02 pm

FLOOMP
Grenades rained down from the parking garage roof.
Projection-soldiers were blown from their boats and to the base of the spiral incline.
Some of them seemed confused in the fray, even getting in one another's way.
The mark doesn't seem to know they're dreaming. Good.
The distracted projections offer the right opportunity.
The car revs to life, and with squealing tires barrels straight over the edge.
Subconscious Phase 4 has ended.

vanity. was lynched. He was:

You are the subconscious aspect of love.

You represent the mark’s capacity for affection, dedication, and intimate interpersonal connection.

During any inception phase, you may select two players whom you must indicate as "A" and "B". Any action performed by player A will be directed to player B regardless of player A's intentions. You begin the game with 4 role points.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

Inception Phase 4 begins now. You have 24 hours until 6:00 PM EST to get your actions to both hosts.
this is sad btw.

viewtopic.php?p=566869#p566869
the poll says he was lynched with 5 votes from
Elephant
Juliets
Hyena
Nutella
TL

There is at least one scum.
Add Long Con, and you have everyone we have left from day 2. Do you see the problem?
enlighten me

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]Elephant[/mention] I’m sure it’s better than King of Fuck Mountain
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hello everyone I’m caught up from when day started to now

Let the questioning commence while I proceed to pull posts of interest from Phase 4 and do some pretty vote coloring
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am @MacDougall, @Lady LambdaDelta, @Quin, @Michelle, @112
Your group mislynched novaseline on day 2. Who was responsible for that?
everyone. Nova wasn't active and so we all SR him. all day everyone had shamefully low activity but Nova was the worse

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:29 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:56 am

Idk why you like me. At personal level i maybe like you too, idk who you are.

your sweet playstyle gave me goosebumbs and the Poe thingy made the last game a town loss. Started then from a townie, now scum you is promoting it. We have to think very good at the Poe to see if it's accurate.
Who made that Poe of yours you refused to talk about earlier?

My Poe is made by one busser on Drago's wagon I still don't know who he/she is, at least two scum in 112s wagon and at least 2 scum outside wagons.

From the counterwagon you, Elephant and Dom have the biggest scum equity .

On the upper part as towniest I have myself, Michelle, Quin, voting outside the wagons, Pawn from Drago's wagon, and most of the Drago voters.
The irony is that I first scumread vanity because he was promoting a POE that had no proper basis.
The towncore we were working with that are still alive would be nutella>Hyena>Juliets and maybe me, depending on whom you ask.
I am the Elephant.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”