79%

Total votes: 19
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 pm actually I've decided I'm going to not vote in case I'm wrong on pawn

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Lol.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

In looking for what Juliets asked for I found this, which is a bad look for both Epi and Iaafr.

https://imgur.com/a/75xMwGc

And I found this, which is a good look for Pawn.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/etjgJ2D
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imgur thinks Epi interactive isos are “erotic imagery.” You can take that shit to the bank.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Juliets[/mention]

https://imgur.com/a/mmD3p7z

Worth noting that Iaafr did not push on Drago much D1, didn’t vote there at eod and then tried to play things off like he obviously knew Drago was bad and choose not to vote him cause ???. He later admitted this was a lie (but at that point, jokeception). Also, said Drago’s flip spewed Eva town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Btw [mention]112[/mention] [mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention] if you guys wanna come back to that discussion about how much you hated my D2 rainbow now that we know there are probably no townies in Eva, Radishes and Iaafr and now that we know that Nova and DF are town and LC and Juliets are likely town as well...

I’m right here.

Mongrels.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

Friends, my data plan is fucked and it’s taken me nearly half an hour to try to make just this post. I can play when I’m home on WiFi but that isn’t until after phase ends so my vote will probably have to stay put.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:49 pm In the middle of Mac’s case on Epi, Epi says he would lynch me over Elephant, which is a logical fallacy because

......................I’m unlynchable.
Everytime you say that I want to try you know that right

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:53 pm There's faking emotion, but he knew exactly what he was doing to me if he's on a team with Eva. I just don't see him doing that to me at this point.

I'm trying to find a specific post that read to me as "they're definitely not on a team", but am having a hard time finding it. So many threads to look through.

Maybe you know where...

Epi called himself sexy or something and Eva was absolutely disgusted-- which always rang false to me because she participated in the weird anime sex thing that made me uncomfortable at the beginning of Day 2.
I can’t believe I missed a weird anime sex thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:14 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am There are sixteen people left. I assume two more mafia members remain. Assuming 2.5 deaths per phase, there are five lynches available.

My math is probably shite, but there you are.
Has to be three due to OP three more roles not accounted for
Let’s assume 3 and 2 deaths per phase and treat the third party as town without a kill.

3vs15vs1
1 mislynch
3vs13vs1
4 mislynches total
3vs7vs1
6 mislynches total
3vs3vs1

So we’d have 6 mislynches.

Let’s assume 3 and 2.5 deaths per phase and Indy must be eliminated by the town.

3vs15vs1
4 mislynches
3vs5vs1

So probably 3 mislynches.

Assuming we have to remove the 3p and we do before he kills again and the vig is out of bullets so 2 deaths per night, we’d only have 5 mislynches.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:43 am btw any town player who reads eva's iso and doesnt lean me town from it is a NOOB

BIG NOOB.

U BIG NOOBS.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:09 pm @Juliets

Worth noting that Iaafr did not push on Drago much D1, didn’t vote there at eod and then tried to play things off like he obviously knew Drago was bad and choose not to vote him cause ???. He later admitted this was a lie (but at that point, jokeception). Also, said Drago’s flip spewed Eva town.
Oh thanks Jack that's a juicy tidbit of info that I can't see because it's in the dream level. So he finally admitted it was a lie - what did he say at that point about why he did it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:09 pm @Juliets

Oh thanks Jack that's a juicy tidbit of info that I can't see because it's in the dream level. So he finally admitted it was a lie - what did he say at that point about why he did it?
Said he didn’t vote Drago so he wouldn’t be nightkilled. Later said he was lying about having known Drago was scum to begin with but he said that in a jokey way so I’m unclear what his current stance is on that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:19 am during the times i have thought epignosis was scum, i thought epig and eva were treating each other weirdly. radishes noted this in phase two. i also thought that epignosis produced good work at points and made good reads at points but didn't really push through with directions i liked on any particular phase.

it didn't help that i couldn't see his vote, or anyone's, in any phase but the last, phase 4, where he voted me by angleshooting a setup read by googling the earlier iteration of this game on rateyourmusic.com or something and deciding that voting only sends people to upper layers, and he was going to send me to the upper layer while feeding me reads and takes. he thought pawn was scum, radishes was town, and everyone in our layer was town at that point.

his reason for townreading me at the time was that no scumteam could tolerate having me. it's easy to back off of, and if he's scum he has dom extremely pocketed.

i'm still not confident he's scum, i honestly keep wavering. i'll stay on this vote and hope that some town player in this game clears themselves and advances the game by finding the most likely town with a holistic re-evaluation in light of eva and elephant being scum. i don't have the time or energy to be that person here. i'll change my vote if i see a good case. i'll try to refrain from posting in general.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Annoyingreads 👌
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:09 pm Juliets

Said he didn’t vote Drago so he wouldn’t be nightkilled. Later said he was lying about having known Drago was scum to begin with but he said that in a jokey way so I’m unclear what his current stance is on that.
Ok thanks Jack -

[mention]iaafr[/mention] regarding the lynch on day 1 you ended up on the no lynch option. Why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hey [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] you know the phase doesn't end until tomorrow night, right? Won't you be able to get on a computer tonight?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] let's do a JaggedJimmyJay exercise. Why is iaafr town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Anybody can join in by the way I just know Jack is here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Ok thanks Jack -

@iaafr regarding the lynch on day 1 you ended up on the no lynch option. Why?
Good luck with that.

:scared:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So one reason might be Eva pockets him by throwing him a lifeline implying he's the double voter.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Another might be iaafr ignores Eva's call-out to him to vote hyena.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Ok thanks Jack -

Good luck with that.

Because he changes his answers so often or another reason? If he won't answer this questions why are you thinking he is town (or might be town)?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:20 pm Btw @112 @Pawn Lelouch if you guys wanna come back to that discussion about how much you hated my D2 rainbow now that we know there are probably no townies in Eva, Radishes and Iaafr and now that we know that Nova and DF are town and LC and Juliets are likely town as well...

I’m right here.

Mongrels.
what rainbow?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Ok thanks Jack -

Good luck with that.

Because he changes his answers so often or another reason? If he won't answer this questions why are you thinking he is town (or might be town)?
A variety of reasons.

The only thing that has me questioning my perspective is what Hyena pointed out. I have to think about it more though, and haven't had a chance to do that yet.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm not coming up with a third reason but maybe there's something from the dream level.

Speaking of which, I want to make sure I understand the alignment indicators from the disagreement that happened in one of the dream levels. Is this correct? If not please let me know.

Dom is never wolf with Eva.
Epi is never wolf with Eva.
iaafr can be wolf with Eva.
Epi is never wolf with iaafr.
Dom is never wolf with iaafr.

Do I have that right? I know there is distancing but from what I heard last night it was too hostile to be distancing. Was anyone else involved that I could draw alignment associations from? Like I said, let me know if I am wrong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:20 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Ok thanks Jack -

Good luck with that.

A variety of reasons.

The only thing that has me questioning my perspective is what Hyena pointed out. I have to think about it more though, and haven't had a chance to do that yet.
Ok thanks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:06 pm @Jackofhearts2005 let's do a JaggedJimmyJay exercise. Why is iaafr town?
Cause he’s a fluffy bunny with good tone. That’s literally it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:26 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:06 pm Jackofhearts2005 let's do a JaggedJimmyJay exercise. Why is iaafr town?
Cause he’s a fluffy bunny with good tone. That’s literally it.
lol. I do like him a lot. It hurts to suspect him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:20 pm Btw @112 @Pawn Lelouch if you guys wanna come back to that discussion about how much you hated my D2 rainbow now that we know there are probably no townies in Eva, Radishes and Iaafr and now that we know that Nova and DF are town and LC and Juliets are likely town as well...

I’m right here.

Mongrels.
what rainbow?
viewtopic.php?p=562203#p562203

viewtopic.php?p=562290#p562290
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:21 pm I'm not coming up with a third reason but maybe there's something from the dream level.

Speaking of which, I want to make sure I understand the alignment indicators from the disagreement that happened in one of the dream levels. Is this correct? If not please let me know.

Do I have that right? I know there is distancing but from what I heard last night it was too hostile to be distancing. Was anyone else involved that I could draw alignment associations from? Like I said, let me know if I am wrong.
I'm not sure I'd say Epi is NEVER wolf with Eva.
But since I'm pretty sure iaafr is wolf with Eva... then he's never wolf, but more from iaafr than Eva.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I feel super vindicated that most everyone shitting on my D2 reads was not town and the rest were wrong. :meany:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:31 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:21 pm I'm not coming up with a third reason but maybe there's something from the dream level.

I'm not sure I'd say Epi is NEVER wolf with Eva.
But since I'm pretty sure iaafr is wolf with Eva... then he's never wolf, but more from iaafr than Eva.
Ok I see now, thanks for the clarification.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epi is never wolf with Eva. I wouldn’t say never but Dom believes this
Epi is never wolf with iaafr. I wouldn’t say never but Dom believes this

It was really the Dom reaction to Iaafr that felt super real and super personal. Iaafr seemed to feel genuinely frustrated with Epi in the way that you and I both know is easy to be. I just don’t know Iaafr we’ll enough to say it was 100% real. Gth, I think it was. I just can’t swear to it the way I can swear to Dom being actually tilted.

I’ll have to go back and look at the Eva stuff. It would have been the previous day.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Epi is never wolf with Eva. I wouldn’t say never but Dom believes this
Epi is never wolf with iaafr. I wouldn’t say never but Dom believes this

It was really the Dom reaction to Iaafr that felt super real and super personal. Iaafr seemed to feel genuinely frustrated with Epi in the way that you and I both know is easy to be. I just don’t know Iaafr we’ll enough to say it was 100% real. Gth, I think it was. I just can’t swear to it the way I can swear to Dom being actually tilted.

I’ll have to go back and look at the Eva stuff. It would have been the previous day.
Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for your perspective.

And I'm taking a break now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Isoing D2 Eva for the Dom thing. Fyi, calling my gifs or jokes bad is a common scumtell. Really should have caught Eva for this on D2.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom and Eva barely interacted D2. Must have been on D3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The Dom/Eva fight seems to start with Eva misunderstanding “you’re so bad (scum)” to mean “you’re so bad (at this game, you sucky newb)” and that makes her abrasive which makes him abrasive plus they scumread each other.

There’s no way Dom is ever scum with Eva. Eva does in the middle of the fight realize the above paragraph all by herself, which could be Epi interjecting the misunderstanding via btsc.

I feel like I’m constantly justifying an Epi scumread I don’t actually have because Dom is so sure a lot of stuff here is town indicative for Epi and I disagree. :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Where is everyone? I’ve been playing with myself more today than *redacted.*
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

26 hours on the clock. Actually....looks like Fire Emblem o’clock.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Iaafr and Hyena are both giving me town vibes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm Iaafr and Hyena are both giving me town vibes.
Explain how Iaafr is town. Is it because he decided he’s going to sheep you on everything instead of playing?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Aka antispew.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Yeah, iaafr is still town. He has an unorthodox style but it's organic.

Dom is also town.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:59 pm The Dom/Eva fight seems to start with Eva misunderstanding “you’re so bad (scum)” to mean “you’re so bad (at this game, you sucky newb)” and that makes her abrasive which makes him abrasive plus they scumread each other.

There’s no way Dom is ever scum with Eva. Eva does in the middle of the fight realize the above paragraph all by herself, which could be Epi interjecting the misunderstanding via btsc.

I feel like I’m constantly justifying an Epi scumread I don’t actually have because Dom is so sure a lot of stuff here is town indicative for Epi and I disagree. :shrug:
I just am more sure of iaafr being bad and I view Epi and iaafr as incompatible.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm Iaafr and Hyena are both giving me town vibes.
Can you respond to the whole Eva spent days convincing us iaafr was the double voter and iaafr didn't seem to give a shit thing or?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

W H Y does iaafr not think Eva has an agenda for saying he's the double voter if he's not her teammate?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epi insisted on not considering Eva (or Elephant, I think?) but in a plausibly deniable manner. There's a real potential connection there of someone trying to sway the town away from his scummates but without tying himself to them too closely.

Epi was a counterwagon near EoD1. Does anyone remember (or have the time to check) how that fell apart?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

No one is actually responding to that. They are just going with their previously held beliefs.

Listen, this lynch really shakes my belief that Epi is bad. If I am wrong about iaafr, then I truly have a hard time finding Epi civilian, but at least I'm trying to reassess the situation given new information.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:34 pm W H Y does iaafr not think Eva has an agenda for saying he's the double voter if he's not her teammate?
He was facing heat and was happy to have an out? :shrug2:

If he's already townreading Eva, he's not necessarily going to change his mind just because she got it wrong.

Also worth noting Eva has a meta of looking for softed roleclaims, so it's not necessarily alignment-indicative if she got one wrong.

I agree it's a very odd look, but 'odd look' fits with Rabbit regardless of alignment.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

He didn't care that it didn't actually even make sense?

That's what gets me. The people like Pawn and iaafr who just *went* with her theory.
Master Radishes
Hitman

My view on Rabbit is because his play just seems so genuine. I disagree with 80% of what he says, but I've yet to see something I'd consider a 'slip' in his stream-of-consciousness style. He looked to me like a friend of Eva who got pocketed.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I dunno if someone is pegging me into a civ role I try and think about their intentions because I don't just trust them.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”