Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 7]

Post by MacDougall »

Epi has this whole thing figured out as usual. Another day where Epi dominates the play with a bullshit case on a townie. At what point do you people under stand that he's just a wolf? Hmmmm?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm Someone tell me they are town reading Epi
Dom was. Now he's dead.
Yeah funny that. The guy you just arbitrarily town locked to the point you'd never be able to lynch him dies.
Mac, if I'm bad, you're dead. :mafia:

Also, fill out my questionaire, would you kindly?
1. I stood by while allowing my godfather (arguably the most important mafia role when a cop is in play) to go down Day 1. Note that I voted 112 early and made no effort to drum up support for a 112 lynch, made no effort to get someone else lynched, and made no effort to get myself lynched in the godfather's stead.
Is this true? Why do you think so?
2. I went through everyone's interactions with Dragomir, only to have my teammate shit on them instead of using them to guide civilian lynches. Rather than use my contributions to guide civilians into making mistakes, Evenstar dismissed them and instead used that effort as the basis for her trying to get me lynched.
3. Evenstar, who voted 112 instead of Dragomir and who voted Hyena instead of Elephant, was perfectly okay with lynching me and actively pushed for that to happen throughout the phase.
4. I went out of my way Day 2 to make Dom upset.
Do you really fucking believe I did this?
The wine! It's in front of me!
Yeah, didn't think you could.
The wineeeee.

I didn't even read your wifom claptrap actually. Why would I's are something I feel are usually rand=wolf. I grew out of it. I don't respect the play. It means nothing.

Why would I = because you can argue exactly this. Is always the answer.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm Someone tell me they are town reading Epi
Dom was. Now he's dead.
Yeah funny that. The guy you just arbitrarily town locked to the point you'd never be able to lynch him dies.

1. I stood by while allowing my godfather (arguably the most important mafia role when a cop is in play) to go down Day 1. Note that I voted 112 early and made no effort to drum up support for a 112 lynch, made no effort to get someone else lynched, and made no effort to get myself lynched in the godfather's stead.
2. I went through everyone's interactions with Dragomir, only to have my teammate shit on them instead of using them to guide civilian lynches. Rather than use my contributions to guide civilians into making mistakes, Evenstar dismissed them and instead used that effort as the basis for her trying to get me lynched.
3. Evenstar, who voted 112 instead of Dragomir and who voted Hyena instead of Elephant, was perfectly okay with lynching me and actively pushed for that to happen throughout the phase.
The wineeeee.

I didn't even read your wifom claptrap actually. Why would I's are something I feel are usually rand=wolf. I grew out of it. I don't respect the play. It means nothing.

I'll whittle it down to question four.

Do you think I would fuck with Dom like that?

If you seriously believe that, then that's a you problem. Not a wine problem.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm Jack, please talk to me about MacDougall if you would, as you haven't done so much relatively speaking.
You’re complaining that nobody is looking at interactions with flipped wolves.

Mac posted like 40 examples of your interactions with flipped wolves that look really bad.
I can either care about that or not give a shit.

You decide which one it is.
That said, I think he’s also wrong Mac.

TL is also town, whichever of you was accusing him.
It was me, but I need to know why you think that. I need posts and explanations. Not opinions.
Fuckin making me do work grumble grumble.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:26 pm Epi has this whole thing figured out as usual. Another day where Epi dominates the play with a bullshit case on a townie. At what point do you people under stand that he's just a wolf? Hmmmm?
At what point do you understand you never get me right? Hmm?

You won't engage me. You've already said you ignore what I write (which is what Evenstar did). You've dismissed anything I've had to say in my own defense as "wine."

You either just want me dead for some bullheaded reason or you are not a civilian. There are no other explanations. And I would like to assume you are not bullheaded, but here we are.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm Jack, please talk to me about MacDougall if you would, as you haven't done so much relatively speaking.

Mac posted like 40 examples of your interactions with flipped wolves that look really bad.
I can either care about that or not give a shit.

You decide which one it is.

It was me, but I need to know why you think that. I need posts and explanations. Not opinions.
Fuckin making me do work grumble grumble.
I don't mind opinions, but I need reasons beyond "Mac said so at the eleventh hour" (for example).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 pm

Dom was. Now he's dead.

The wineeeee.

I'll whittle it down to question four.

Do you think I would fuck with Dom like that?

If you seriously believe that, then that's a you problem. Not a wine problem.
I don't even know what it is you did as I don't have access to the thread in question I don't think but if you are trying to make me town read you because supposedly you being a prick to Dom makes you town I will raise you Dom is triggering as fuck and I have gotten mad at him as all alignments and I'm sure you are capable of being genuinely mad AND scum.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Going dark for an hour or two.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:26 pm Epi has this whole thing figured out as usual. Another day where Epi dominates the play with a bullshit case on a townie. At what point do you people under stand that he's just a wolf? Hmmmm?
At what point do you understand you never get me right? Hmm?

You won't engage me. You've already said you ignore what I write (which is what Evenstar did). You've dismissed anything I've had to say in my own defense as "wine."

You either just want me dead for some bullheaded reason or you are not a civilian. There are no other explanations. And I would like to assume you are not bullheaded, but here we are.
I never get you right so I should just ignore my intuition? I can't stand when people make this point. It immediately makes me hate the experience.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I really don't know what to make of this Epi vs. Mac thing. Mac makes a comment somewhere in one of those post walls that Epi explained things nicely to Elephant while only hurling insults at others. I feel like whatever that thing was that happened in the dream levels is affecting people's reads of each other so I'm not fully trusting of either of their reads. I really want to know what Jack and Master Radishes are seeing since they are from that world.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll level with you.

I have been phoning this shit in. I've had a very crazy week. I'm now in Sydney on a work trip because I am a finalist in a national business award. I have been phone posting. I have kept up posting in spite of being busy because I am addicted to Mafia. I have not had the wim or the time to do anything amazing. It's a thing I can't lie.

But also I don't play like this as mafia. Read my mafia game history. I am almost always foolproof. Lazy is Mac town meta 2. Does making this point make me a hypocrite. Yes. Idgaf.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] and [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] please see my previous post. I forgot to "mention" tag you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who are my teammates Epi? Go hunt them. You're not gonna convince me that I am scum. I have read my role card.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:38 pm I'll level with you.

I have been phoning this shit in. I've had a very crazy week. I'm now in Sydney on a work trip because I am a finalist in a national business award. I have been phone posting. I have kept up posting in spite of being busy because I am addicted to Mafia. I have not had the wim or the time to do anything amazing. It's a thing I can't lie.

But also I don't play like this as mafia. Read my mafia game history. I am almost always foolproof. Lazy is Mac town meta 2. Does making this point make me a hypocrite. Yes. Idgaf.
Ok thanks for the explanation. Congrats on being a finalist in a national business award! Hope you win -

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 pm Who are my teammates Epi? Go hunt them. You're not gonna convince me that I am scum. I have read my role card.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 pm Mafia: iaafr, MacDougall, TrustworthyLiberal

Already answered.

Going dark for a bit, as I said.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Quin[/mention] I'd also like your opinion on the Mac/Epi debate since you've been with them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:43 pm @Quin I'd also like your opinion on the Mac/Epi debate since you've been with them.
been with them? not really, but i think they're both town.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fuck it. Iaafr is town because he's locktown reading me. I don't think he's pocketing me. I think he would have gotten off the read at least once if he was a wolf. I've been quietly keeping track of him and it's one thing he's been consistent on since the thread came back together. It's a weird read but I am very sure of it. I've just been playing as though I have a green peek on him. I could be wrong and he could be a master pocketed but ... I dunno I just feel like between that and the fact that he's been consistently suspect makes me think his suspicion has been wolf driven.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:45 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:43 pm @Quin I'd also like your opinion on the Mac/Epi debate since you've been with them.
been with them? not really, but i think they're both town.
I meant in the dream levels. Thanks for your opinion.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 pm Fuck it. Iaafr is town because he's locktown reading me. I don't think he's pocketing me. I think he would have gotten off the read at least once if he was a wolf. I've been quietly keeping track of him and it's one thing he's been consistent on since the thread came back together. It's a weird read but I am very sure of it. I've just been playing as though I have a green peek on him. I could be wrong and he could be a master pocketed but ... I dunno I just feel like between that and the fact that he's been consistently suspect makes me think his suspicion has been wolf driven.
Interesting. My gut says he's town but I need to support that gut read with something.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 pm Also, Dom was arrogance. :haha:
You can only guess what my role is :suspish:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 pm I'm going to start today's investigations with MacDougall, who did fuck all the entire Day (except give me shit) but appeared at just the right time to help Hyena to the noose instead of iaa-"I want to die no I don't"-fr.
Did he supatown in the dream levels? I will look back at his days 5 and 6.
so a lot of people put suspicion on dom given his reverse attacking. but I think the real moment people did the turn around is when him and I hashed it out on Day 3
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m one handed phone isoing so ya’ll better appreciate.

Why Jack townreads TL.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:25 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:19 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:15 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:03 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 am From my catch-up, one thing that I think might not be clear is one reason people were looking at TLib as possible scum is because several of us read GH's article Stopping the Juggernaut after we kept mislynching people.

The article is about what to do when from a town perspective the game is going horribly wrong, i.e., how to find the wolves. In it he says "Firstly, we have the player quietly in the POE but isn't really pushed. What makes this archetype so important is that it has a high chance of flipping wolf." (There's more about this but this line sums it up.) This described TLib pretty well. He didn't have much to say most of the time but we could see that he was in the thread, he was generally toward the bottom of our list, and we had not pushed him hard. This wasn't the only reason people were looking at TLib but it was one of the reasons I was looking at him.

I urge @Trustworthy Liberal to get more involved today and give his thoughts if he is town. I would like to be able to town read him like I did at the beginning of day 2 after he voted Drago.
Okay am online now and going to try to play for a bit but you are already wrong in this post. The bolded I completely wrong I've been pushed multiple times and been one of the main counter wagon this game also you bringing the article and using I to push me I retrospect is slightly sus I my opinion.

I've had a bad weekend and every time I was able to play people were fighting and seemingly attacking each other I posts some getting personal which I extremely aganist how i ever want to play and why I kinda just walked away for yesterday sorry just now playing with that kinda attatude.
Trustworthy, sorry to hear about your weekend and I understand you walking away from the game yesterday.

Are you saying that you were pushed and that's the part of the statement that is wrong? I can remember people voting you I just don't remember anyone really pushing it except maybe Benson but then he died that night. If this is not what you meant please let me know.
I have been pushed as the thrid counter wagons each day even was an attempt D1.

Long Con as another example pushed a case of my Hal way D2 and hasn't stoped trying to get me lynched I havn't seen a revaluation from him since D2.

I know they flipped but both Vanuty and Creature were ready to kill me without a case just because I was scum readying vanity yes I was wrong but still was do case behind them.

I am missing some but don't want call out people wrongly but you've also been pushing me since you posted that article

i really need to ask would a scum game of mine help to view I would be me subbing it later in the game think D3, but it's tge only forum one i have rest are town.
Yes Trustworthy I think it might help me.

Also, who do you think the wolf or wolves in our group are (the group we came from)?
Can't get a good read on Elephant which isn't good but makes me feel he could be one

Long Con seems highly likely having really been focusing me this game doesn't look good for them honestly and as stated before nothing after the first case.

Juliets reading you as slight town but highest I group.

Hyena/Nutella out of the remainder of if there are two is a possibility but less likely

My level reads list

Juliets
Nutella
Hyena
Elephant
Long Con

That's about where am at also only just realizing how many died I our group already
Rainbow correctly reads two townies and a wolf.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:05 pm Also proves the janitor was not in the bottom level which means that everyone who was is alteast not that specfic role which is very good since win my opinion by roles is the only one that should be going deep excluding person to person bases
Somewhat useful observation.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 pm I have the voting for November 10th for my own use and will post it if anyone wants it.

Also what is everyone making of Eva's letter? Obviously some of it was bullshit, maybe all of it. Why would she put a letter to her team in the game thread for example.
I would like the votes.

Also what letter did I miss something obvious again?
Derpclear rejected
I don't want a God dam deep clear I've said this a many times now look at my points and agree or disagree
Townie reaction.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:09 pm Can we all just agree Eva is chaos incarnate and we can't take her note seriously at all?
She spewed you 3p. Of course you'd say that haha.

Are you town friendly Radish-san?
I so believe Radishes to be the 3p and if they posses day and night kill power this will be extremely dangerous
So far they've only killed a scum so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
And Nutella
Killer has killed two widely townread players. Scum just lost two players. Mafia wants the 3p killer around. TL doesn’t.

There’s a bunch more posts about this that I’m not going to quote.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm Also Pawn looks like the hottest of hot garbage.
Can ready pawn later but feel bigger fish to fry
Wants to put Pawn aside, which is a good look considering Pawn is likely town.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 pm TL, I'm going to lay it out like this: If you are a civilian, use your energy and time finding out who is mafia.

If you are stumped by the end of the Day, by all means, vote for whomever you think is an independent if that's what you want to do.

But please don't start there.
I have started here and will stay untill I feel confident either we aren't losing a shit load of town over night or the wagon becomes impossible

Mafia I feel right now would be
Hyena
Pawn

But really want to analyze all votes when am home tonight at work on a phone so can't really and figure out how each of there votes go along with the flipped wolfs and look for similarities and match's but again need computer for that part.
Not as great cause those are probably both townies.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm Eva definitely knew she was going to die, though, right? Poisoner? Not listed in the roles, though.

Reading back over her final posts, she also seemed to think it was me. Even in death, ghost Eva haunts me...
I mean, yeah. She basically scumclaimed at the deadline.
I feel if she knew she would have actually tryed killing Radish more then she did honestly was already sum read most of the day.
Kinda shoots his own Radish case in the foot here.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:02 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm I think Elephant and Hyena completely bollocksed that EOD and outed themselves btw.
A vig shoots Hyena last night a neutral kills Nutella
And honestly? A daykill on Eva isn’t the best choice either. Like, she had a bunch of people pocketed.

If the same 3p player shot Eva and then Nutella, they were likely shooting for town both times.

Worth keeping in mind.
Another reason to kill the neutral :charlieblackmon:
But then still wants to kill him. There’s a further post where he confirms he still thinks Radish is 3p. Then later confirms he still thinks this because Radish basically confessed. But then Radish was like “I’m not Daredevil” and here we are.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:50 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:48 pm Weren't people very suspicious of TL yesterday?
I didn't get it because I haven't read what I missed.

What do people in that camp think today?
Yes looking back there was a push on me every single day going up to ussaly atleast 4 votes not uncommon for me but hopefully not that I've been active and pushing stuff people can see my townyness. :omg:
See, this is kinda how I’ve been feeling about TL. It’s just less pronounced in readback.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 am Also hi i woke up from a nap after Alpha testing home site stuff most Likely will sleep again but will say

Iaafr i do see where your coming from not alot of resistance to your lynch which makes me feel you are likely not scum Town reading Mac and he would be your partner if you were.

Epi i don't know honestly he could very easily be town that Mac is Focused on.

Hyena IDK want to town read but gut keeps saying mafia but specfic plays and wordings make my brain say towny.

Pawn could lynch but think we lose information if town flip accures unless i am missing more from your all adventure to the other forum
This fence sitting doesn’t do much for me. Two further read posts are basically also consensus without taking hard stances.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm Feel no matter what iaafr is the Lynch and not worth just dropping mu vote to but problum being I am going be afk from this point till EoD unless i get off early which is extremely unlikely.

At this point Iaafr I head wagon by alot unless you count the DEAD option.

Neutral can live one more day due to limitation's and a janitor flip would be amazing right now.

Janitor ia very unlikely within the original group so that's a reason to push epi/iaafr by I feel if iaafr was the janitor if they have points they would be getting a better defense so.

Also I feel Dom and Epi could be wolfs together based on their defense for one another just a possiblity I am starting to belive more and more.

Gonna end voting [VOTE: Dom] aubergine actually i think people are clearing of interactions way to fast
Yeesh. I really don’t like this, especially if Iaafr is a wolf.
Okay, I don’t actually townread TL all that much. Worth looking into his interactions with Eva and Elephant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 pm Also, Dom was arrogance. :haha:
You can only guess what my role is :suspish:
The subconscious desire to look through your ex’s Facebook photos?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:17 pm why is dom dead and not me?
Why not? Why should you have been killed over him?
Dom did have "better" content than quin
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Town Mac is as easy to find as town Nutella. This is town Mac.

sounds great, my poe leaves me at pawn then. iaafr can wait given how stupid yesterday went with the polls

[VOTE: Pawn Lelouch] aubergine
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol I am townreading Epi and I’m not isoing him tonight.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 pm I really don't know what to make of this Epi vs. Mac thing. Mac makes a comment somewhere in one of those post walls that Epi explained things nicely to Elephant while only hurling insults at others. I feel like whatever that thing was that happened in the dream levels is affecting people's reads of each other so I'm not fully trusting of either of their reads. I really want to know what Jack and Master Radishes are seeing since they are from that world.
Probably tone reflection. Like if Mac grumpily calls you bad and Elephant posts cute Elephant pics, you’re gonna naturally be nicer to Elephant.

But I haven’t gone back and looked at how Epi treats teammates or anything to be sure this is NAI.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 pm Fuck it. Iaafr is town because he's locktown reading me. I don't think he's pocketing me. I think he would have gotten off the read at least once if he was a wolf. I've been quietly keeping track of him and it's one thing he's been consistent on since the thread came back together. It's a weird read but I am very sure of it. I've just been playing as though I have a green peek on him. I could be wrong and he could be a master pocketed but ... I dunno I just feel like between that and the fact that he's been consistently suspect makes me think his suspicion has been wolf driven.
FYI, you’re also really easy to buddy. See also: Kirby.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Am I the only one still scumreading Rabbit?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Cause that would be both frustrating and par for the course.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 pm Am I the only one still scumreading Rabbit?
i am too, i've just moved pawn to a higher priority
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Town Mac is as easy to find as town Nutella. This is town Mac.

sounds great, my poe leaves me at pawn then. iaafr can wait given how stupid yesterday went with the polls

[VOTE: Pawn Lelouch] aubergine
[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 pm Am I the only one still scumreading Rabbit?
No
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm rescinding my civilian view of juliets. I'm alive because I've been saying she's good this entire time. Outside of her treatment of an absentee Dragomir, I have no reason to say she's good.

There is one specific post that indicates she is bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:46 pm People who are ignoring the questions I've asked them leave me no choice but to lean scum on them.
This post.

juliets knows people have lives. This is an excuse.

Furthermore, I ask her to comment specifically on MacDougall, and this is the best I get:
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 pm I really don't know what to make of this Epi vs. Mac thing. Mac makes a comment somewhere in one of those post walls that Epi explained things nicely to Elephant while only hurling insults at others. I feel like whatever that thing was that happened in the dream levels is affecting people's reads of each other so I'm not fully trusting of either of their reads. I really want to know what Jack and Master Radishes are seeing since they are from that world.
No stance and talking about dream levels that don't mean anything at this stage.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Mac’s big case against Epi is persuasive but I just don’t see it. I don’t have a lot of experience with scum Epi but I don’t think he gets into it with rabbit as ... thoroughly as he did if he KNOWS they’re on opposite sides (assuming town rabbit in this scenario because otherwise it’d be the best teammate fight I’ve ever seen). I don’t even recall whatever the Dom stuff is so that’s not a factor.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I do wonder though.
That last part about making an effort. We all know how good Epi is at Mafia. Does anybody see a universe where he’d get lynched on D1, even if by design? I don’t think I do so the point rings false.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 pm I do wonder though.
That last part about making an effort. We all know how good Epi is at Mafia. Does anybody see a universe where he’d get lynched on D1, even if by design? I don’t think I do so the point rings false.
My godfather does not go Day 1.

That's a rule.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Alas, critical thinking is dead.

Christ I tried.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 pm Alas, critical thinking is dead.

Christ I tried.
Are you sure? It might have just moved down a dream level
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to give MacDougall this much: He's tying me to mafia lynches.

While I would love to lynch him, he's doing what I asked all of you to do in spite of himself.

Talk about juliets now.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I have barely spent any time with juliets in this game. I can see where you’re coming from in your post Epi but it’s not enough for me to condemn her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:45 pm I have barely spent any time with juliets in this game. I can see where you’re coming from in your post Epi but it’s not enough for me to condemn her.
Then do your own goddamn research. It's Day 7. Make an independent decision on her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Listen folks: As long as the mafia keeps making the dumbass mistake of keeping me alive, I'm going to have everyone of y'all's asses in the hotseat.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:48 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:45 pm I have barely spent any time with juliets in this game. I can see where you’re coming from in your post Epi but it’s not enough for me to condemn her.
Then do your own goddamn research. It's Day 7. Make an independent decision on her.
Oh, you. :beer:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I checked up on the Dragomir lynch results before you wrote that. Nobody on his wagon has flipped scum, but 2 of the people on 112’s have. Granted I buy that Radishes is 3P but seems like there might’ve been an organized counterwagon there even if you say you didn’t try to campaign for it. :shrug:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

The remaining players who voted for 112 are Epi and Jack in case anyone was wondering.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:54 pm The remaining players who voted for 112 are Epi and Jack in case anyone was wondering.
How are you figuring that? I was one of (if not ) the first voter on 112.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”