Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 7]

Post by Epignosis »

Or are you saying the only ones who are left alive are Jack and me?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm just going to say this:

If you vote for me and you are a civilian, you should be able to look at the four questions I asked and satisfy yourself. If you cannot do that, then you shouldn't vote me. If you will not do that, then you shouldn't bother playing Mafia, should you?

If you vote for someone, please for the love of God and all that is holy be able to show why that person is guilty with regard to the three mafia members who have been shown to be mafia.

If you vote for someone on the basis of "This living person likes this living person so they are teammates," you are getting voted for, motherfucker.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 pm Or are you saying the only ones who are left alive are Jack and me?
Yeah that. I wasn’t around obviously so I don’t know anything about vote order and the like.

I could be way off base but from my POV it’s noteworthy that at least two scum coordinated onto 112. Might be prudent to consider that it really was, or at least became, a counterwagon.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why aren’t we going back to Evenstar’s “mechanical” clearing of iaafr? How does that not make iaafr look terrible?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 pm Or are you saying the only ones who are left alive are Jack and me?
Day 1 EoD Votes

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

An there are alot of Off wagon voters left alive which i curious makes me feel that ontop of Most likely one of Pawn and Juliet being mafia on Dragomir can't believe with three votes ahead that not a single mafia wanted credit.

As well from my level so far only Elephant has flipped should be atleast 2 from our level meaning one of Juliet or Long Con and people that have played with long con before are saying he is towny SO that leans towards Juliets. Personally believe Long Con is more likely but you all have better meta on both.

So currently Thinking

Mafia 1 of Pairings

Pawn/Juliet
Juliet/Long Con

If you disagree Say so
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 am
Yeah that. I wasn’t around obviously so I don’t know anything about vote order and the like.

I could be way off base but from my POV it’s noteworthy that at least two scum coordinated onto 112. Might be prudent to consider that it really was, or at least became, a counterwagon.
I won't argue this point. My goal would be to preserve the Godfather.

Evenstar's goal was too, but she acted like it was stupid and fought me on it. I can produce the interaction if you need it. It's already in here somewhere.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I swear we're not teammates.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 am

I won't argue this point. My goal would be to preserve the Godfather.

Evenstar's goal was too, but she acted like it was stupid and fought me on it. I can produce the interaction if you need it. It's already in here somewhere.
No, I was there for that, I remember.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I hate using that language ("I swear") but I think at this point, I should be cleared based on how Dom was treated. I stood up for Dom. I would not be cool being on a team that acted like that toward him. He talked about this himself.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Plus if we have a scumteam that includes both iaafr and Eve then they would look SO bad if Epi were a NK. I feel like lynching iaafr helps me solve more and more of the game.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also my Vote yesterday was Cause i wouldn't be able to Come back and Honestly thought that i could get some questionable reactions with it was confident it would result in either mine or Dom's death and didn't (not counting night killled)

Didn't get any BIG reactions from it like i was hopeing for more but didn't get any really

But is worth noting that iaafr didn't self pres while being there at the time makes me more confident in them not being wolf not lock town but less likely to be a wolf.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:10 am Also my Vote yesterday was Cause i wouldn't be able to Come back and Honestly thought that i could get some questionable reactions with it was confident it would result in either mine or Dom's death and didn't (not counting night killled)

Didn't get any BIG reactions from it like i was hopeing for more but didn't get any really
I don't believe you.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:08 am I hate using that language ("I swear") but I think at this point, I should be cleared based on how Dom was treated. I stood up for Dom. I would not be cool being on a team that acted like that toward him. He talked about this himself.
His flip does help show that and i want to believe a friend wouldn't act that way towards another from what i heard about the situation i would hope NO ONE would act that way towards another person. As i said earlier i can't see what exactly happened due to be limited to just this thread.

Problem i don't think this is evil Mac reminds me of Dan and elbows in game 8 two town death tunneling each other which never ends well.

also a reason both could be left alive is cause you keep pushing each other and might cause a very nice mislynch for Wolf's and there are other people that they can kill in the mean time.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:11 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:10 am Also my Vote yesterday was Cause i wouldn't be able to Come back and Honestly thought that i could get some questionable reactions with it was confident it would result in either mine or Dom's death and didn't (not counting night killled)

I don't believe you.
Go ahead and not no one seems to care what i have to say about anything this game despite a multitude of reasons to trust me and quite alot of revealed town having called me Town but go ahead and ignore me and cause more mislynchs.

Should have just killed the neutral yesterday. :clap:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What's your opinion on MacDougall?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:54 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm Jack, please talk to me about MacDougall if you would, as you haven't done so much relatively speaking.
You’re complaining that nobody is looking at interactions with flipped wolves.

Mac posted like 40 examples of your interactions with flipped wolves that look really bad.

Town Mac is as easy to find as town Nutella. This is town Mac.

That said, I think he’s also wrong Mac.

TL is also town, whichever of you was accusing him.
sounds great, my poe leaves me at pawn then. iaafr can wait given how stupid yesterday went with the polls

[VOTE: Pawn Lelouch] aubergine
[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
Cute, given you’ve done fuck all as far as I can tell
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also i want to restate this based on how stuff happened i think mafia didn't get to use the janitor while we were seperated and points to them being in the set of people outside of Long/Juliets/Myself

Also due to Vig Shots the Vig has to be withing Long/Juliets/Myself

Strongman we have no exact reason but would guess they are on this lower level while the Goon was up with the janitor cause based off of role flips specific roles went to specific levels not based off of players.

This can be seen By what i was told of Actions costing 1 above and people flipping there having an ODD number of points while people down here that never left had Even.

Examples of each include

Vanity: EVEN
Nanook Ty4on: ODD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 am Why aren’t we going back to Evenstar’s “mechanical” clearing of iaafr? How does that not make iaafr look terrible?
It does.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 pm I'm going to give MacDougall this much: He's tying me to mafia lynches.

While I would love to lynch him, he's doing what I asked all of you to do in spite of himself.

Talk about juliets now.
Fencesitting is the word that comes to mind. Someone said it before
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am What's your opinion on MacDougall?
i think Mac is Town and you two are reading each other wrong
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am
Day 1 EoD Votes

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005

An there are alot of Off wagon voters left alive which i curious makes me feel that ontop of Most likely one of Pawn and Juliet being mafia on Dragomir can't believe with three votes ahead that not a single mafia wanted credit.

As well from my level so far only Elephant has flipped should be atleast 2 from our level meaning one of Juliet or Long Con and people that have played with long con before are saying he is towny SO that leans towards Juliets. Personally believe Long Con is more likely but you all have better meta on both.

So currently Thinking

Mafia 1 of Pairings

Pawn/Juliet
Juliet/Long Con

If you disagree Say so
I disagree cause there should be 3 wolves and I don’t think Juliets is a wolf with Juliets.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:05 am I swear we're not teammates.
There you have it.

A reason for me to vote Epi instead of Iaafr.

🙄

[VOTE: Iaafr] aubergine
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I mean as long as everyone is done bsing and we can lynch iaafr today that’s fine. Between iaafr and pawn one of them needs to go and their flip will help us know for sure epi’s alignment

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] did you say before if you think both pawn and iaafr are town? I’m any capacity?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:25 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am
Day 1 EoD Votes

So currently Thinking

Mafia 1 of Pairings

Pawn/Juliet
Juliet/Long Con

If you disagree Say so
I disagree cause there should be 3 wolves and I don’t think Juliets is a wolf with Juliets.
I know there has to be three mafia just saying these pairings make sense to have a wolf (Also each pairing is separate IE on of original and one Drago voter) could be Pawn and Long Con
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

iaafr should be lynched.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Among other things of course

If pawn flips mafia i think it’s fair to never lynch TL

Iaafr being mafia clears epi and implicates pawn as mafia more so and vice versa
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And then sprityo after that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Where is [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] anyway?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

We don’t have to worry about LLD since she’s in a pity party or whatever right now. She should be next after we resolve rabbit/pawn/epi. If she actually doesn’t want to play. Get a replacement. As straightforward as it sounds.

I just got the feeling yesterday she doesn’t want to try
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 am And then sprityo after that.
Again, cute. I’d like to see you try
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am We don’t have to worry about LLD since she’s in a pity party or whatever right now. She should be next after we resolve rabbit/pawn/epi. If she actually doesn’t want to play. Get a replacement. As straightforward as it sounds.

Fuck that.

You don't get a pass because you are in a pity party.

However, I already showed evidence of a civilian LLD. Go see it for yourself.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 am And then sprityo after that.
No i feel sprityo is very likely town spew from that 3 person situation and will likely be a night kill going forward honestly a little surprised Dom was killed over them might be a specific reason for that will look back to wee if anything stands out
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 am
sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am We don’t have to worry about LLD since she’s in a pity party or whatever right now. She should be next after we resolve rabbit/pawn/epi. If she actually doesn’t want to play. Get a replacement. As straightforward as it sounds.

Fuck that.

I do agree with the replacment Part if someone isn't playing and not here does this forum have an auto replacement system i know others use post minimums don't know if you all have it but LLD if you don't wanna play it would be most benifical if you subbed out that way we have a person to work with.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oh my sweet Jesus.

All I want is for civilians to compare people to dead mafia. Can you people do that?

Say

"I suspect XXX because of YYYYYYYYYYY is how he or she treated mafia or how he or she was treated by mafia."

I have no hair left to pull out.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I never said it was a pass, it was more so that we have bigger fish to fry and not getting a replacement looks bad given what happened
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 am

Fuck that.

I do agree with the replacment Part if someone isn't playing and not here does this forum have an auto replacement system i know others use post minimums don't know if you all have it but LLD if you don't wanna play it would be most benifical if you subbed out that way we have a person to work with.
And what is your opinion on iaafr?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm Jack, please talk to me about MacDougall if you would, as you haven't done so much relatively speaking.

Mac posted like 40 examples of your interactions with flipped wolves that look really bad.

sounds great, my poe leaves me at pawn then. iaafr can wait given how stupid yesterday went with the polls

Why are you trying to lynch Pawn when he's been cop-cleared by Michelle?
Why have you literally never mentioned Michelle when you clearly don't believe in her reads?
Why are you not contesting the assumption that Michelle is a cop if you don't believe in her reads?
Why was your first reaction to my vote to insult my presence in this game instead of trying to figure out my motivations?

Answer all of these questions.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo should answer those questions.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imagine if it really was two wolves and Radishes at the bottom and Eva pretended she was gonna vote her partner all day and then she was like jk I’m gonna vote Radishes and make you think of Dickbutt forever. *trollface*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

To whoever asked I am meh on Pawn. He tone read good. He interaction maybe not so. I'd analyse him but too busy. Someone give me content to read.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:49 am
sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:22 am

Why are you trying to lynch Pawn when he's been cop-cleared by Michelle?
Why have you literally never mentioned Michelle when you clearly don't believe in her reads?
Why are you not contesting the assumption that Michelle is a cop if you don't believe in her reads?
Why was your first reaction to my vote to insult my presence in this game instead of trying to figure out my motivations?

Answer all of these questions.
was he cleared?
I havent been paying attention to her "reads" since claiming is a no go in this game
i dont think it matters for what im trying to accomplish
my apologies quin, but when you vote without text it's either A, for no reason, or B because you didn't agree with what you quoted. I don't think you've had the presence this to tell me my choice is wrong is all.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Whoever it is that's saying Epi and I are both town is probably scum. That is such a TMI bullshit scummy read.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:39 am Whoever it is that's saying Epi and I are both town is probably scum. That is such a TMI bullshit scummy read.
:grin:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 am Where is @Master Radishes anyway?
Sleeping. GMT time zone. Just woke up.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Ah man, a lot of juicy stuff here to roll up my sleeves and get in to. I probably don't have time for it all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 am Where is @Master Radishes anyway?
Sleeping. GMT time zone. Just woke up.
Lol goodnight.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epi could definitely be mafia. I said as much yesterday.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 pm The worst thing civilians can do is ignore the dead mafia. That's exactly what happened yesterday. Stop ignoring the dead mafia. Find their teammates.
This is a post a mafia makes more than a townie makes. The tone of it, the message...this is a scum trying to look solvey.

And to answer his post contained within,

-Connection to Drago: Epi was a 112 voter. It came really early, but it was still a strange vote, considering his (later) justification was 'Eh. Would lynch. (Great start, right?)'. He was around at that EoD and barely engaged in the Drago/112 wagons; he himself was a counter-wagon and he didn't even vote Drago to self-pres.

-Connection to Evenstar: At the start of D2 Epi posted his wall of Drago-connections for each player. His one for Evenstar was bleh. He quoted a bunch of NAI posts, said they looked good, and concluded with 'I don't think I need to see more' (can't find link, sorry). It was lacking, like he didn't expect us to read his posts. I called him out on it immediately, as I had clocked Eva as scum at that point. Later, in D5, as I again made a push on Eva, he again insisted he would not vote for her for a series of circumstantial reasons. He didn't put his foot down or anything, just commented on why it was a bad vote and moved on.

-Connection to Elephant: TBD, I don't have time this morning to trawl through his ISO. But someone said he defended him? He certainly didn't vote for him despite there being two very clear wagon choices at EoD.

Epignosis is likely scum. I'm not as confident as I was with Eva, but of the remaining players he is low on my list.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't have time to do a proper casing of juliets now, but she is also a heavy scumlean. She's part of the group that MLed vanity and co., and in particular she slipped onto the vanity wagon way too easily and only showed hesitation when others did first. For the past phase and a half she's been sitting in the corner being chatty but generally just raising uncontroversial talking points, asking softball questions, and trying not to be noticed.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Final point: why do people keep clinging to suggested role claims? Michelle could easily not have been the cop, and was just certain about Elephant. Just like Eva was not a mason and iaafr was not the doublevoter.

But I'm not sure resolving Pawn is best at this stage, although I agree he's a scum candidate. He's just sort of floating through the game at this point, though.

Epi or juliets first. I'll finish ISOing them properly later.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”