Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 8]

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:41 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm What I said on day 5 and what I felt about him on day 7 are irrelevant to one another. Epignosis being alive on day 7 is rand=wolf most of the time. He was a very likely partner with Elephant and Evenstar based on interactions.

The way you fluttered around at EOD pretending like you didn't like what was going on was scummy af.
It was most certainly not scummy. I was ready to debate, to talk things through, that's what townies are interested in doing during Eod, making sure we have the right Lynch.
Busywork when you have an easy mislynch stacked up to make yourself look good.
That's just ridiculous. Did you not notice I wasn't voting for Epi?????? If I wanted to mislynch him don't you think I would have voted for him at some point earlier? You are talking nonsense.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

If people don't believe me about Macdougall take this quote and look at him Day 5. Chaos posting. He was all over the place.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 pm It occurred to me as I was driving that Iaafr's play generally reminds me of the sort of manic chaos I try to employ as mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm What I said on day 5 and what I felt about him on day 7 are irrelevant to one another. Epignosis being alive on day 7 is rand=wolf most of the time. He was a very likely partner with Elephant and Evenstar based on interactions.

The way you fluttered around at EOD pretending like you didn't like what was going on was scummy af.
It was most certainly not scummy. I was ready to debate, to talk things through, that's what townies are interested in doing during Eod, making sure we have the right Lynch.
That's just ridiculous. Did you not notice I wasn't voting for Epi?????? If I wanted to mislynch him don't you think I would have voted for him at some point earlier? You are talking nonsense.
You didn't need to vote for him. The lynch was already stacked. I do the same thing in that situation. "Oh golly geez we're lynch a townie you guise". It's scum 101.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:45 pm If people don't believe me about Macdougall take this quote and look at him Day 5. Chaos posting. He was all over the place.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 pm It occurred to me as I was driving that Iaafr's play generally reminds me of the sort of manic chaos I try to employ as mafia.
Show posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I haven't chaos posted in this game at all. I have been busy, distracted yeah but never chaos posting.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:45 pm

You didn't need to vote for him. The lynch was already stacked. I do the same thing in that situation. "Oh golly geez we're lynch a townie you guise". It's scum 101.
Sorry Mac, you just made that up that it's scum 101. The scum were silent. Like you. Anyway, I don't care if you get me lynched this round. It will help people understand that you are totally scum. Epi knew I was town, nutella knew I was town, you should be able to recognize town me as much as you've played with me. You can't fool me any longer.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Sorry Mac, you just made that up that it's scum 101. The scum were silent. Like you. Anyway, I don't care if you get me lynched this round. It will help people understand that you are totally scum. Epi knew I was town, nutella knew I was town, you should be able to recognize town me as much as you've played with me. You can't fool me any longer.
What the fuck. I did not "just make this up". I was not silent on purpose. The day phase ended while I was having a birthday breakfast. And I can't read you for shit either way.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:47 pm I haven't chaos posted in this game at all. I have been busy, distracted yeah but never chaos posting.
Look at your day 5. You were all over the place with your suspicions. You jumped from one thing to another and threw in silly things in the midst of it. Sure looks like chaos posting to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 pm

What the fuck. I did not "just make this up". I was not silent on purpose. The day phase ended while I was having a birthday breakfast. And I can't read you for shit either way.
What would you expect a townie to say at EOD when she see's that someone is about to get mislynched? Would you expect someone to say "We are headed toward a mislynch"? If not, what should I have said?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:53 pm

What would you expect a townie to say at EOD when she see's that someone is about to get mislynched? Would you expect someone to say "We are headed toward a mislynch"? If not, what should I have said?
No townie should have actually been town reading Epignosis.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:47 pm I haven't chaos posted in this game at all. I have been busy, distracted yeah but never chaos posting.
Look at your day 5. You were all over the place with your suspicions. You jumped from one thing to another and threw in silly things in the midst of it. Sure looks like chaos posting to me.
Show don't tell.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So [mention]MacDougall[/mention] if you're not scum, who on that Epi wagon is scum? Because there are definitely scum there.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:54 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Show don't tell.
I am not going to quote every post you made. People need to read your ISO, Day 5. I'll get the page number of your ISO if that's what it takes but it's literally your whole way of posting that day.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:56 pm So @MacDougall if you're not scum, who on that Epi wagon is scum? Because there are definitely scum there.
What players voted there who have otherwise been not trying. That would be the diagnosis.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:54 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:53 pm

No townie should have actually been town reading Epignosis.
I don't know why you would say that. Maybe some of the people here from other sites wouldn't recognize it but anyone at the syndicate should. And everyone - except for you because I understand if you were at a birthday breakfast - should have recognized we were heading into a mislynch at EOD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:58 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:56 pm So @MacDougall if you're not scum, who on that Epi wagon is scum? Because there are definitely scum there.
What players voted there who have otherwise been not trying. That would be the diagnosis.
I'm asking who you think that is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

And your Day 5 ISO for anyone who will take a look at it starts most of the way through page 6 of your ISO with the first post dated November 8th. I don't know how or if I can link to that post in your ISO. Read it yourself Mac, tell me what you are doing there if not chaos posting.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Where’s the vote count?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:05 pm Where’s the vote count?
What do you mean? The poll is in the poll thread.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If there is a wolf on that lynch it's probably 112.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have a few things to do now but I'll be back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I swear there was no poll thread 5 min ago.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Personally I can't blame anyone for voting Epi. He looked wolfy to me and I don't believe Juliets.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

I'm not used to a juliets who comes out swinging with a vote right after day begins. I'ma need some precedence for that because it's rustling my jimmies atm.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rabbit’s late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the whole day is pretty suspect but just add it to the pile I guess.

[mention]juliets[/mention]

When and why did you decide Mac is bad? Cause I remembered you (and myself and iirc Radish or TL) arguing Mac vs Epi was t vs t and when I checked your iso, you look like you reviewed him and found him to be town. Day started and you’re all over him.

Sets off some warning bells, ya know?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This game needs itas tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Good talk, guys.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 pm I'm not used to a juliets who comes out swinging with a vote right after day begins. I'ma need some precedence for that because it's rustling my jimmies atm.
I'm just sure of my vote. I did it on another day when you guys were in the dream levels.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm Rabbit’s late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the whole day is pretty suspect but just add it to the pile I guess.

@juliets

When and why did you decide Mac is bad? Cause I remembered you (and myself and iirc Radish or TL) arguing Mac vs Epi was t vs t and when I checked your iso, you look like you reviewed him and found him to be town. Day started and you’re all over him.

I started thinking about it when Epi asked me why I thought he was town. I realized I didn't have any great reasons for thinking he was. That's somewhere in my ISO. After yesterday's lynch and I looked more at his ISO it was clear to me he was bad. Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town? I don't see them. It shouldn't set off any warning bells except to look more closely at him. Why do you think he is town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:19 pm This game needs itas tbh.
What is an ita?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm @Trustworthy Liberal why in the heck did you vote for Epi?

I'm not after you this phase though, it's Macdougall that needs to be lynched this round.
I saw a possibility of it being mafia but at the same time there wasn't nuch in my control everytime i have had wim this game to play was calling out the neutral and other then that i have been shut down and has made it extremely hard to WANT to play this game.

I am trying to and will keep doing so.

I have been transparent with you all this game and pushed who i thought at most times to be evil.
Lynching me would be a major mistake and has been pointed out by many people as to why it would be and it seems a fair amount of people have discredited and or forgotten about that.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 pm I'm not used to a juliets who comes out swinging with a vote right after day begins. I'ma need some precedence for that because it's rustling my jimmies atm.
Also, I don't care if I get lynched so I'm not concerned with who thinks what about me. I intend to state my convictions and not be cautious about my instincts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm Rabbit’s late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the whole day is pretty suspect but just add it to the pile I guess.

@juliets

I started thinking about it when Epi asked me why I thought he was town. I realized I didn't have any great reasons for thinking he was. That's somewhere in my ISO. After yesterday's lynch and I looked more at his ISO it was clear to me he was bad. Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town? I don't see them. It shouldn't set off any warning bells except to look more closely at him. Why do you think he is town?
I am gonna say the same thing to you that I said to Epi. Evenstar and Elephant spewed me town. I'm not gonna pull quotes because it goes against everything I believe. How can you have done an ISO on me and come to the conclusion I am their partner?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm @Trustworthy Liberal why in the heck did you vote for Epi?

I'm not after you this phase though, it's Macdougall that needs to be lynched this round.
I saw a possibility of it being mafia but at the same time there wasn't nuch in my control everytime i have had wim this game to play was calling out the neutral and other then that i have been shut down and has made it extremely hard to WANT to play this game.

I am trying to and will keep doing so.

I have been transparent with you all this game and pushed who i thought at most times to be evil.
Lynching me would be a major mistake and has been pointed out by many people as to why it would be and it seems a fair amount of people have discredited and or forgotten about that.
I haven't forgotten about it. You are not on my scum list which is why I was so shocked when you voted for Epi.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@juliets

Because Mac is easy af to read. His town and scum games are night and day. It’s why all of the spectators correctly read him in his WC game from D1.

I don’t remember anything from Assassination Classroom besides it being a poor mark on my townie record but compare to his scumgame in World Asunder or that game where me and Mac were both mafia and Dunya and Eloh carried because I got peaked and Mac was easily caught.

The warning bells are because the exchange looks like.

Juliets: I townread Mac.
Juliets: Now I scumread Mac.
Mac: Why?
Juliets: Read your own iso. Tell me who is scum if you’re town.

Like that’s not an answer.

I have to wonder if you townreading Mac while he tunneled on an unflipped townread of yours and then suddenly scumreading him when Epi flipped is less about Mac’s behavior and more about how suspicious he’s going to look to players that don’t know his style. The former didn’t change and it’s not like Epi’s flip forces you to re-evaluate because you thought Epi was town to start.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm

@juliets

I am gonna say the same thing to you that I said to Epi. Evenstar and Elephant spewed me town. I'm not gonna pull quotes because it goes against everything I believe. How can you have done an ISO on me and come to the conclusion I am their partner?
You voted both of them I believe on day 5 but it was like you stated they were surely bad and then turned around and dropped them both for a Hyena vote. I don't get that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:10 pm
What is an ita?
In thread attack. Daykills for all with a high chance to win.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chance to miss*
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 pm

@juliets

Because Mac is easy af to read. His town and scum games are night and day. It’s why all of the spectators correctly read him in his WC game from D1.

I don’t remember anything from Assassination Classroom besides it being a poor mark on my townie record but compare to his scumgame in World Asunder or that game where me and Mac were both mafia and Dunya and Eloh carried because I got peaked and Mac was easily caught.

I have to wonder if you townreading Mac while he tunneled on an unflipped townread of yours and then suddenly scumreading him when Epi flipped is less about Mac’s behavior and more about how suspicious he’s going to look to players that don’t know his style. The former didn’t change and it’s not like Epi’s flip forces you to re-evaluate because you thought Epi was town to start.
But thats just it - his town game is so easy to read. That's why we all knew it when we watched him in champs. This game does not look like his town game to me, it looks like the opposite of what I saw in WC 1.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:20 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:10 pm
What is an ita?
In thread attack. Daykills for all with a high chance to win.
Oh right I remember that now from the mash I played.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:21 pm

@juliets

But thats just it - his town game is so easy to read. That's why we all knew it when we watched him in champs. This game does not look like his town game to me, it looks like the opposite of what I saw in WC 1.
Starting on Day 8?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm

@juliets

Starting on Day 8?
No, starting on Day 5 and especially apparent in retrospect.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gimmie a starting post at least.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:28 pm Gimmie a starting post at least.
I did already. Start on his day 5 which begins on page 6 of his ISO, most of the way to the bottom, the first post dated November 8th. Read through his posts, how many times he jumps from one person to the next, states confidently that so-and-so is bad then turns around and changes his mind and goes to someone else. His posts are just hopping around and his vote ends up on hyena rather than Eva or Elephant who he says he suspects.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@juliets

Oh really.

I am not easy to read Jack. I am just always read as town. I have hardly ever lost a game when I've rolled wolf on this site. Don't sell me short. :rolleyes:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm

@juliets

You voted both of them I believe on day 5 but it was like you stated they were surely bad and then turned around and dropped them both for a Hyena vote. I don't get that.
Ffs I had Hyena as dark red on my rainbow list. I thought he was a wolf. I thought all three of them were wolves. Why do I have to spoonfeed everyone this shit lol.

Day 5 is irrelevant. I've been spewed town since day 1. Look at the way Evenstar was emotionally manipulating me on day 1.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:04 pm
I'm just sure of my vote. I did it on another day when you guys were in the dream levels.
Against vanity, right? Day 5 start, iirc
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm

@juliets

Starting on Day 8?
No, starting on Day 5 and especially apparent in retrospect.
:sigh: I have been phone posting all game long and was in Sydney for the whole weekend just gone and you know this.

We are not in a position for you to mislynch me. This angle you are taking is bad and if you are town you need to drop it. If I am mislynched off the back of the Epi mislynch the game will be as good as over.

Tbh that's probably what this is about anyway.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:04 pm
Against vanity, right? Day 5 start, iirc
Yes exactly.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

@juliets

I will have a look at Mac's Day 5, jules. I gotta say though, that "Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town?" isn't a metric I understand. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll see what I can see.

RIP Epi. Sorry for my part in your lynch, I'll remember this for next time. :noble:

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”