Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 8]

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:05 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm Of course, I put unlynchable tentacle monsters in my games too so whatever.
That's pussy talk.
I wasn’t even joking about that. That happened.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAAAAAAA?????

:haha: :feb: :feb: :feb:
Skip to the end of this http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=144

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=165
Sweeeeet. Nice Coulton reference as well, of course.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Radishes, Mac and LC had a progression on Epi including some answers to Epi’s 4 questions that must be answered.

Colin’s naked Iaafr vote is a good look. Like if Iaafr is scum, that puts him into lynch range when he isn’t defending himself. Even if he’s not, Epi clearly cared a lot more. Either way, Colin doesn’t give a shit about how he looks here and he’s making a vote that’s sub optimal for a wolf to make.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 60#p571460

Of course, Radishes follows this by saying the Iaafr voters are suspicious and Colin particularly looks like an Epi teammate but he doesn’t have the advantage of knowing Epi is town at the time (unless I have made a big mistake) so it’s forgivable.

Iaafr popping in 5 minutes from end of day to vote still reads terrible.

Drives me nuts that Radish thinks this is obvious town.
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:24 pmI'm town lol
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:25 pm got 5 minutes then im busy till eod... let's iso 112 ive been randomly thinking maybe they scum after all
It’s problematic that I share like no reads with my top townread.

112’s vote is not amazing considering the quickly changing Mac read but iirc, 112 has at least suspected Epi for much of the game.

Juliets says actually, the lynch should be between her/LC/TL, which is a conclusion I would have disagreed with had I been around. That push would have been fine 12 hours before EOD but 5 minutes from EOD it’s very ???

At the time it was probably

Iaafr: Jack/Colin/Juliets
Epi: Mac/LC/Iaafr/112

So Juliets moving off wagon to LC puts a 2 vote gap between the two top wagons, which looks like Juliets defending Iaafr.

112 accuses Juliets of defending Epi...

Juliets moves right back to Iaafr, which basically negates the bad vibes from the earlier switch.

TL votes Epi and says he’s fine with Epi or LC.

112 floats a TL cfd.

Radish nixes it.

112 says see ya and dances off. Probably a good look, esp if Iaafr is scum.

I mean, 3 wolves to go. We still have a few mislynches. Wolves aren’t going to be that blatant. Probably.

I guess the only really bad vote yesterday is Iaafr. TL’s vote isn’t great.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm Radishes is obviously content to just kill anyone who isn’t him (see him teeing me up right before EOD when I am pretty fucking clearly town to everybody else?)
'Clearly town to everybody else' --> which is why you got 'lynched' in D3?

You came in to softly defend Epi but without engaging in any of the arguments for/against him. In fact, you did it by softly sussing me, one of his primary accusers, and then voting Rabbit for no given reason. How did you know Epi was town? Because most of the players here disagreed with you, and you gave no justification for your reads. That screams 'TMI' to me. You also have latched on to the 'MR 3P' theory and keep bringing it up, even when others have expressed doubts, which is more like lazy scum trying to push Eva's spew.

You made more of an effort in D2/D3 when you subbed in, and I thought effort = townie. But you've been lazy since.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Clearly I need to re-evaluate my worldbuilding in this game, since I tunneled Epi pretty hard.

But juliets remains the scummiest for reasons Mac has expressed, and Colin is now working his way down my list as well.

I'll have to think about the voting progression on Epi later. Immediately I worry about 112 and TL being obvious sheep votes.

And I'll give serious consideration to scum!Iaafr too. I don't think I'll see it, but I'm clearly falling into the minority now.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

okay im here sorry for arriving to the phase late

@112 @juliets @lady lambdadelta

you three are my strongest townread and my de facto towncore in this current gamestate.

i think there's scum between mac and jack. can you guys help decide who is the better vote?

jack might be outed scum to me depending on mech, because there was a layer with epi/dom/me/jack and now all are dead but me and jack, and i know i'm town
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[mention]juliets[/mention] [mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention] [mention]112[/mention]

sorry, failed to mention you in the above post.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

jack reading associations off of assuming i'm scum is so questionable lol
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

quick memorybased thoughts on why jack and mac are likely scum:

it's now known that drago was bussy and prone to shading partners. he quoted a post of eva's that called me scum based on disagreeing with my reads and said "oh you're scum and iaafr's town, cool"

the other big shade that's memorable from him was calling jack's townread of creature really suspicious. not very strong association, but it still stands out to me.

epi and dom seemed to have convictions at some points that mac was scummy. i remember end of phase 2 especially, dom called mac and radishes in particular scummy. and his feeling that mac was being weird and scummy never died. evenstar called mac's difference from his meta out too early d1, which i read 2 phases ago as potentially spewing mac town, but now i realize that the team did a lot of mutual sussing.

i thought it looked good for mac at first, that mac was like, to eva, "oh now it makes sense you're scum." but i've started thinking, especially with epi flipping town, that that was scum/scum interaction. evenstar-having teams defniitely dont have qualms with early distancing, and early is a great time to do it, before you have to commit to votes later in the phase and so it'll show up prominently in the iso.

so yea, mac or jack. feeling more mac, right now, as you can probably tell, but i need to do more thorough investigation on both.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ill try to sleep somewhat early tonight and go hard tomorrow morning. im quite exhausted from just hosting 3.3 hours of walrus after hurriedly writing like 20 reviews.

i'm excited to give solving this game a real shot. i'll try to refrain from baseless reads-flipping and be 90% evidence based in my analysis today.

i'll also re-enable notifications and will be responding to mentions this phase.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

will leave my vote here and am promising a wallcase but just have the energy this evening (its 10:44pm here in california)
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:32 am okay im here sorry for arriving to the phase late

@112 @juliets @lady lambdadelta

you three are my strongest townread and my de facto towncore in this current gamestate.

i think there's scum between mac and jack. can you guys help decide who is the better vote?

jack might be outed scum to me depending on mech, because there was a layer with epi/dom/me/jack and now all are dead but me and jack, and i know i'm town
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:37 am quick memorybased thoughts on why jack and mac are likely scum:

it's now known that drago was bussy and prone to shading partners. he quoted a post of eva's that called me scum based on disagreeing with my reads and said "oh you're scum and iaafr's town, cool"

the other big shade that's memorable from him was calling jack's townread of creature really suspicious. not very strong association, but it still stands out to me.

epi and dom seemed to have convictions at some points that mac was scummy. i remember end of phase 2 especially, dom called mac and radishes in particular scummy. and his feeling that mac was being weird and scummy never died. evenstar called mac's difference from his meta out too early d1, which i read 2 phases ago as potentially spewing mac town, but now i realize that the team did a lot of mutual sussing.

i thought it looked good for mac at first, that mac was like, to eva, "oh now it makes sense you're scum." but i've started thinking, especially with epi flipping town, that that was scum/scum interaction. evenstar-having teams defniitely dont have qualms with early distancing, and early is a great time to do it, before you have to commit to votes later in the phase and so it'll show up prominently in the iso.

so yea, mac or jack. feeling more mac, right now, as you can probably tell, but i need to do more thorough investigation on both.
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:42 am ill try to sleep somewhat early tonight and go hard tomorrow morning. im quite exhausted from just hosting 3.3 hours of walrus after hurriedly writing like 20 reviews.

i'm excited to give solving this game a real shot. i'll try to refrain from baseless reads-flipping and be 90% evidence based in my analysis today.

i'll also re-enable notifications and will be responding to mentions this phase.
quoting my 3 important posts from the previous page for top of the page, though other people probably arent like me and averse to backreading xd
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

don't think i want to go pawn today

[mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention]

if you're town i need you to decide on who you'd rather vote between jack and macdougall

i know you're extremely busy and i myself have been negligent w.r.t this game but if you can (mini-)case a scum who is much more active than you and vote them in your current spot its pretty clearing so id like you to do that if youre town

no hard feelings if you can't or aren't
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if jack is town then 112 becomes less of a strong townread, but i like how they started suspecting jack in recent phases, and it matches my suspicions

juliets is the most pure town to me just from tonereads and like... intention / genuine reads

also does not feel teamed with mac at all, who i would always vote over juliets

lighter townreads:

quin, who townread me based on how much i word vomit. not a bad look, not clearing.

trustworthy liberal: has a lot of fire, michelle liked him, after isoing him last night, i still like him. this might be one of the stronger townreads in this tier

pawn: i don't know, he was wrong on eva, and he's been wrong on literally every suspicion... but... part of me just wants him to not be scum. easily could be though.

don't really trust:

radishes / colin / macdougall / jack / long con

@ me if you have a good reason to townread anybody in my lower tiers
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

to be clear mac is of this moment my strongest townread and i ISOed him last night and it reinforced this feeling

i think epi/mac interactions looked really bad for mac

he is definitely playing a character at points who doesn't feel genuine and feels memey and too lighthearted
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

scumread*

hes my strongest scumread

my verbal fluency has been having issues lately
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:45 am [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

will leave my vote here and am promising a wallcase but just have the energy this evening (its 10:44pm here in california)
just dont have the energy this evening*

seriously i think i have brain dmg

and im sure epi and dom would agree

but at least theyre not here to agree out loud in the thread where i can read it now :D
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i mean really pawn could easily be scum still

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] if youre town could you stop reading situations assuming im scum? its literally the opposite of correct. also whats your current read on mac and read on colin minus associations with me?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i read macs posts today

im not convinced he cant be scum with jack from them and i dont think theyre towny posts either but id still rather vote mac between the two
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if jack is town, a plausible team in my eyes is some mix of mac/colin/pawn/radishes
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

but yeah dead epi + dead dom is screaming to me to sus mac, since they both did

isnt really an issue to me that they tunneled me, they dont know me

they know mac

he should die
iaafr
Racketeer

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 7]

Post by iaafr »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:46 am The biggest point im trying to drive home is one of juliets/LC/TL are mafia if there were always 3 mafia in the reality level of the game

Otherwise they are all town.
longcon is still the scummiest between these 3 imo

but idk maybe i need to re-eval TL
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

not sure if i can read that much into the sprityo kill

he was sussing me and pawn so logic dictates thats kind of a bad look for pawn but

im not even convinced we had a game where any scum were being sussed by any town at all other than some on mac and jack
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:32 am That post was from Night 3 anyway.
Quoting a day 1 post
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm I don’t think a wolf-Mac sells out against Epi knowing full well he’s going to look foolish as a result.

Juliets feels real to me right now, believing that the opposite^ is true. I disagree but I believe she believes it.

TLib has felt pretty good to me I guess but I haven’t seen a lot.

I don’t townread anyone else. 112’s vote was scummy, LC’s pinged me hard, Radishes is obviously content to just kill anyone who isn’t him (see him teeing me up right before EOD when I am pretty fucking clearly town to everybody else?), and iaafr has eluded the vote for like a trillion days and counting.

I wanna hear more about sprit’s group of 3 theory.
well hes kinda dead

i kinda like this post though.

i just remembered a late vote by colin on pawn that didnt actually make it onto the poll but i would hope wasnt a busvote while he was apparently catching up at eod (phase 5 i think)

so i dont think colin and pawn are together... i mean... it couldve been the plan but... but i like the quoted post... idk man...

also i have too many scumreads and my general direction right now is to want to find ways to clear my not-town-reads and if i could clear colin itd help a lot

full disclosure i was sussing colin overnight because i just read his iso and thought he was pretending to be completely lost/disengaged town but coming in this phase and dropping that is kind of nice
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Iaafr with the anime betrayal...
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

at this point its not even a twist
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

changed my mind a bit i dont rly like that colin post that much

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm should step away from the game and just come in early tomorrow
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:15 am but yeah dead epi + dead dom is screaming to me to sus mac, since they both did

they know mac

he should die
Epi literally called me a fool from the grave. If he didn't die with a townread on me he died very much reconsidering his suspicion.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:29 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:15 am but yeah dead epi + dead dom is screaming to me to sus mac, since they both did

they know mac

he should die
Epi literally called me a fool from the grave. If he didn't die with a townread on me he died very much reconsidering his suspicion.
what? he deadposted game related content??????
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Iaafr I'm not even sure I need bother trying to convince you I am town because you will just decide I am at some random moment later. I'm just gonna play around you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:30 am

they know mac

he should die
He posted a gif calling someone (obviously me) a fool.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i mean ngl jack is a pretty decent direction to take fmpov so keep pushing there and i might end up joining you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Today should be about resolving the day 1 counterwagon imo. Jack is the only one left on a wolfy counterwagon. He should be lynched.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:31 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:30 am

they know mac

he should die
He posted a gif calling someone (obviously me) a fool.
whys bringing this up a thing tho this feels so gross man
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

interesting that jack seems convinced mac is town tho and i dont hate his posts this phase either

ugh this is harder than it felt last night
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if mac is town quin is potentially a good direction to look

i shouldnt be taking him out of my scumpile just for saying he likes me in like... town/town wagon situations
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

im actually just going to sit on quin for now

theres no way we should be taking this guy any further into this game as far as im concerned

also why do people even think he's town in the first place again?

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i think i just have to keep radishes out of consideration because keeps making sense and defending me

i suddenly want to make the wagons quin/pawn instead
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

112 had a galaxy brain read on mac being town too and maybe i should trust that as well

so yeah

lets just go with quin/pawn for now

and by lets i mean thats where i stand on what the wagons should be
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ugh i could be wrong on both 112 and juliets but theres just certain moments that scream town to me but judging by everything thats happened this game both my towndar and scumdar are just really fucking broken recently
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

long con's iso looks better than quins but maybe in a scummy way

i dont know whether i should be sussing the more articulate people more

generally i think i should?

heres another nigh meaningless vote flop

[VOTE: long con] aubergine

people who seem to townread mac a decent amount:
112, long con, jack

people who scumread mac:
juliets

i dont think juliets is scum trying to push for the mac ml, i think she's town who genuinely susses mac...?

and she mentioned not seeing as many townmac posts as she usually sees...? but nobody agrees with her. what am i missing here this feels weird.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i really liked juliets eod6 and still havent strongly hated anything about her except her vote on me

i should read macs case on her in the morning i guess
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 am i really liked juliets eod6 and still havent strongly hated anything about her except her vote on me

i should read macs case on her in the morning i guess
not just that she voted me, but her reasoning at the time felt really flimsy

ill maybe pull it up and point it out tomorrow
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i think pawn is the safest copout lynch but i need to find a scum other than him today and he might not even be scum except he probably is

but if somebody here doesnt see pawn as the safe copout lynch @ me and talk to me about it because its important that we have a conversation about the pawn issue
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ok ive done more reading and ive flipped again on mac as he predicted

mac is now locktown in this phase

jack is fine too

long con questions things but doesnt really push hard anywhere. he has a classically scummy iso in recent pages. there is no classically towny aggression or direction. he's always working off of what other people are doing, and nothing intersting seems to be coming out of a mind trying to solve. i think he should die.

i am now currently tunneling long con for this phase and making associations based on that

i look through his iso and see him doing a mix of reading town/town stuff correctly and egging on town/town stuff in a very inoffensive way.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

juliets has town curiosity, long con has scum curiosity

read their isos back to back until you agree with me
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

clear eveyrbody whos been wrong on a lot of stuff
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sus people who have been wrong on reasonably moderate amount of stuff
iaafr
Racketeer

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by iaafr »

vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:48 am long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios

so evaluating the vote from yesterday is tricky.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

long con is now the lockest scum in the phase and i am never rescinding this read

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”