Moderator: Community Team

2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:Hmm well if they're good enough for Katharina to eat then I don't think they're poisoned. :phew: *nom noms on a filched cake*
Agnes Sampson wrote:Although it is early there are a few posts that caused my eyebrow to arch but I want to see how this day plays out.
History tells us that this day will probably play out with randomization :p Which posts pinged you? There hasn't really been any on-topic discussion yet.
Someone has never seen The Princess Bride, I see. :P
fwiw - I think she was playing Wesley in this post and her one before it.

I could be wrong, but I'm seeing it as a post to start generating discussion. Doesn't mean she's civ or mafia, just means she was WIFOM starting discussion.
I was making a joke about Jane trusting that cakes aren't poisoned because Kath ate one. Not sure if you got that. It mat not have been clear enough.
dunya
Turnip Head
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Ned Flanders »

Won't be online much today, so I'm voting now so I don't miss it. I randomized and got Mary.
Assault
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

I may need to vote tonight to circumvent the risk of missing the vote tomorrow morning, I have a busy day with filled with many assorted MAGICAL ACTIVITIES.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Lunatella »

Voted for *Entjen* for deviously attempting to lure us into lynching the innocent Agnes.
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Voting for *Anne Whittle* because I must be the Alpha-Anne.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

Anne Redferne wrote:Voting for *Anne Whittle* because I must be the Alpha-Anne.
Hmph, you apparently are the Slytherin Anne, while I am Ravenclaw. Two Anne's doesn't make it right? Or we could join forces and vote for Anna. :noble: I would think that Annes with an 'e' would stick together, but apparently this witchy group is just like high school mean girls. Rawr, watch out ladies. :hairflip:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

The Entjen thing is interesting, and I'm sort of tempted to place my vote there. It did seem like she was awfully quick to try to find a scapegoat. I still want to hear about these mysterious pings though, even though I will have to vote early today.
Management
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

This poll ends at a pretty bad time for me so I'll have to vote now.
I'll vote for Agnes. The post in question rings to me as "haven't caught up on the thread, let me pretend I noticed something suspicious and see who bites" which seems like a baddie tactic. She's had nearly an entire day to make a follow up post but she hasn't. Has she really not checked the thread since then or is she dodging the questions and waiting for the clock to run out? It's weak. It's really weak. But I'd rather go with a weak guess than to spin a bottle and put my kiss of death on some random schmuck. Sorry Aggy-poo.

PS. hosties with the mosties, can I edit my signature to say Mary is a rotten brat that takes too long in the shower and clogs the drain with her freakish body hair?
dunya
Turnip Head
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:The Entjen thing is interesting, and I'm sort of tempted to place my vote there. It did seem like she was awfully quick to try to find a scapegoat. I still want to hear about these mysterious pings though, even though I will have to vote early today.
What Entjen thing? :|
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Yea, I really don't see how I was "awfully quick to find a scapegoat". A scapegoat for what exactly? All I was saying, and my point still stands, is that I hate to see someone lynched Day 1 for starting the discussion.

I have one vote for:
Margaret Pearson wrote:Voted for *Entjen* for deviously attempting to lure us into lynching the innocent Agnes.
I didn't "attempt to lure" anyone. Quite the opposite actually. I don't know Agnes is innocent, and I don't know Margaret is trustworthy for that matter either. I can only speak for myself.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Sockys2023 »

Sorry I got caught up trying to calm Myrtle down so I could shower without her constant moaning not gonna happen lol

Nice to see some actual discussion. My initial arched brow was small but glad it led some to post.

I did not like Anne Redfern's list of her take on the Day 0 poll options. I felt she was trying to dismiss some straight out and make you feel bad if you thought differently. I felt she subtley pushed Creatures and poss. Divination. Like I said a small arch of the brow. It makes me wonder if she won anything from the poll.

Best thing from this that we learned:

Jane jumps immediately to my post saying there has been no on topic posts which clearly is not true. Tries to discount me before I have a chance to elaborate.

Then who comes along next and jumps on Jane saying they agree?
Barbara.
and Entjen.

Entjen started by giving me the botd but also saying it could be a baddie thing. Then in her very next post she says to Barbara who had said no one has mentioned lynching me that it was worth lynching me because people have been lynched for less. She never answered Malins post. .

Now Rebecca has voted for me because she thinks I havent caught up. What a load of crapadoodle!
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Entjen Gillis wrote:Yea, I really don't see how I was "awfully quick to find a scapegoat". A scapegoat for what exactly? All I was saying, and my point still stands, is that I hate to see someone lynched Day 1 for starting the discussion.

I have one vote for:
Margaret Pearson wrote:Voted for *Entjen* for deviously attempting to lure us into lynching the innocent Agnes.
I didn't "attempt to lure" anyone. Quite the opposite actually. I don't know Agnes is innocent, and I don't know Margaret is trustworthy for that matter either. I can only speak for myself.
But in your first post you ride the fence so to speak saying it could be good or bad then in your very next post you say it is lynch worthy.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Agnes Sampson wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:Yea, I really don't see how I was "awfully quick to find a scapegoat". A scapegoat for what exactly? All I was saying, and my point still stands, is that I hate to see someone lynched Day 1 for starting the discussion.

I have one vote for:
But in your first post you ride the fence so to speak saying it could be good or bad then in your very next post you say it is lynch worthy.
No, I do not say it is lynch worthy. I said I have seen people lynched for less. What question did I not answer? When someone asked me to name 5 people? Oh, sorrry I didnt want to answer a question that would deliberately reveal my identity such as listing games I have played in which people have been lynched day 1 for a shitty reason.

I am still and will be on the fence until I hear what her pings were.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Rebecca Nurse wrote:
PS. hosties with the mosties, can I edit my signature to say Mary is a rotten brat that takes too long in the shower and clogs the drain with her freakish body hair?
Sure!

Sorry about the odd times, guys (ladies)! It's very hard to make this work properly for everyone with all the different timezones. I'll get the lynch post a tad later and see how that works.

Very important - I know there have been some incidents and people have posted with their sock puppet accounts in other threads. If we're not around to notice it, please PM SVS to have them deleted because we cannot do it outside our jurisdiction (this thread).
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Entjen Gillis wrote:
Agnes Sampson wrote:

I have one vote for:
No, I do not say it is lynch worthy. I said I have seen people lynched for less. What question did I not answer? When someone asked me to name 5 people? Oh, sorrry I didnt want to answer a question that would deliberately reveal my identity such as listing games I have played in which people have been lynched day 1 for a shitty reason.

I am still and will be on the fence until I hear what her pings were.
Well since you quoted me I wrongly assumed you read my posts t see what my initial ping was. Or did you forget who was suspicious to you (aka me) lol
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

Agnes Sampson wrote:Sorry I got caught up trying to calm Myrtle down so I could shower without her constant moaning not gonna happen lol

Nice to see some actual discussion. My initial arched brow was small but glad it led some to post.

I did not like Anne Redfern's list of her take on the Day 0 poll options. I felt she was trying to dismiss some straight out and make you feel bad if you thought differently. I felt she subtley pushed Creatures and poss. Divination. Like I said a small arch of the brow. It makes me wonder if she won anything from the poll.
Lizzy wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:Might as well ask the standard question: Does anyone have info about this poll?
Nay.
That was an obviously false suspicion, and her reaction to all of this hasn't really made me think that she is really that is very innocent. I'm going to vote for her today.
Reporting
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

@ Agnes:

I had missed your post where you listed your early suspicions and had just seen the latest (the one I quoted). And again, I didn't say you were suspicious. I said I was waiting to hear what your pings were. Posting something like"Ya I found some posts weird but I am not going to share them yet" is a great way for a baddie to post on topic without actually targeting anyone.
Agnes Sampson wrote:Sorry I got caught up trying to calm Myrtle down so I could shower without her constant moaning not gonna happen lol

Best thing from this that we learned:

Jane jumps immediately to my post saying there has been no on topic posts which clearly is not true. Tries to discount me before I have a chance to elaborate.

Barbara.
and Entjen.

Entjen started by giving me the botd but also saying it could be a baddie thing. Then in her very next post she says to Barbara who had said no one has mentioned lynching me that it was worth lynching me because people have been lynched for less. She never answered Malins post. .

Now Rebecca has voted for me because she thinks I havent caught up. What a load of crapadoodle!
Again, I never said it was worth lynching you. I said someone has to be lynched and people have been lynched for less. If anything I was RELUCTANT to vote for you because I thought it was unfair you would be lynched just for being one of the first to post anything other than some Harry Potter terms and "yay game" posts. I like when people post stuff.

If you think there were a bunch of ontopic posts at that point we are just going to have to agree to disagree.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

I am glad to see some good discussion happening and the back and forth between Agnes and Entjen is interesting. I am not ready to condemn either one of them just yet though. I don't think there is much behind Agnes' suspicions besides typical Day 1 pings. Entjen, in my opinion, looks a little worse for being quick on the draw against Agnes, but not so bad that I want to vote for her.

It being Day 1, I'm making the responsible choice and randomizing. I got Anna Koldings.
Management
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Yikes! I didn't notice yesterday that the poll was early today. I'm not seeing the Agnes vote nor the Entjen vote. My thoughts match what Malin just said on the two and as a result, I'm going to random vote.

*votes Krystyna Ceynowa*
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Voting Anne Whittle for flippancy
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Psyche.

Randomized Sarah Good.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Voted for Eastly cuz she's not Good
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Keeping this a tie, I voted for Bridget Bishop. Alliteration scares me.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Randomized Kael.

I'm not feeling the love for anyone's little pings yet.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Agnes Sampson wrote:Best thing from this that we learned:

Barbara.
and Entjen.
I wasn't trying to discount you. I was curious which posts jumped out at you because nothing had stood out to me yet, and your post felt like the first on topic post. Barbara seemed to feel the same way as me. It was Entjen who then assumed you would be lynched for it, which tbh is a perfectly valid thing to assume, this being day 1 and all. I'm not suspicious of you for your post, and I'm glad your post got the ball rolling on discussion of suspicions. Still looks like we're headed toward a fully random vote tho.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm voting for Agnes.

When you say ....
Agnes Sampson wrote: Entjen started by giving me the botd but also saying it could be a baddie thing. Then in her very next post she says to Barbara who had said no one has mentioned lynching me that it was worth lynching me because people have been lynched for less. She never answered Malins post. .

.... I feel like you are twisting her words here. She did not say it was worth lynching you because people have been lynched for less. She merely said that people have been lynched for doing less than what you have done. Which is true.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I saw Agnes Sampson with the devil!
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

We are wasting time as soon you will see. Should have had some discussion about what I said instead of voting for the only person who tried to discuss supicions.

I will not be lynched so there :p

Bubble bubble toil and trouble over that.

Voted Entjen. For making a mountain from a molehill.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bridget Bishop wrote:I saw Agnes Sampson with the devil!
No u.

Really we should focus on those who added noting but a vote on a very poorly planned bandwagon.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Agnes Sampson wrote:We are wasting time as soon you will see. Should have had some discussion about what I said instead of voting for the only person who tried to discuss supicions.

You are far from the ONLY ONE who tried to discuss suspicions.

And lol I did no such thing.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

Anna Koldings wrote:Voting Anne Whittle for flippancy
You didnt like my alternative vote plan to Anne R. I see. :noble:
Anna Koldings wrote:Psyche. Randomized Sarah Good.
I will non-randomly follow your vote for Ms. Good. Four posts and she has used the word Good in every one. Subtle manipulation? Magically influencing us? I say she's up to no Good. :evileye:

Votes Good for Bad
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Don't see anything worth voting on. Randomized and got Rebecca!
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Agnes Sampson wrote:

I have one vote for:
I'm willing to vote entjen just for that "on-the-fence" post. I know it's early and it might not necessarily mean much at this point in time, but we've got to lynch someone. The reason I don't like that comment is because it is very easy for a baddy to point things out without picking sides in order to seem neutral.

But I'm still catching up, so this may change.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Agnes Sampson wrote:We are wasting time as soon you will see. Should have had some discussion about what I said instead of voting for the only person who tried to discuss supicions.

Oh, really? Well I went ahead and voted for entjen since you're already in the lead, so now I'll sit back and watch.

And she did not build her mountain alone, if you get my drift.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

I did a random of people with more than one vote and got Mary .
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I voted Agnes. Had to vote now :/ sorry. I'm far from confident about her, but i don't like some of her responses this past day
and better you then me :( :consoling:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Entjen Gillis wrote: and better you then me :( :consoling:
The typical Day 1 reason for voting, though not always stated. :slick:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Agnes Sampson wrote:I did not like Anne Redfern's list of her take on the Day 0 poll options. I felt she was trying to dismiss some straight out and make you feel bad if you thought differently. I felt she subtley pushed Creatures and poss. Divination. Like I said a small arch of the brow. It makes me wonder if she won anything from the poll.
Hello Agnes! I was merely responding to the poll with my opinions of the classes in character. My thoughts on the matter were mine and mine alone and were not meant to influence others. I didn't particularly care what anyone else voted, I was only trying to vote for something I liked whilst establishing the character, of me, Anne Redferne.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Anne Whittle wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:Voting for *Anne Whittle* because I must be the Alpha-Anne.
Hmph, you apparently are the Slytherin Anne, while I am Ravenclaw. Two Anne's doesn't make it right? Or we could join forces and vote for Anna. :noble: I would think that Annes with an 'e' would stick together, but apparently this witchy group is just like high school mean girls. Rawr, watch out ladies. :hairflip:
Don't you think it's unusual though, that we're both from Pendle, and both named Anne? How come I've never run into you before?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote: and better you then me :( :consoling:
The typical Day 1 reason for voting, though not always stated. :slick:
Ha. I go ahead and say it like it is. :slick:
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Entjen Gillis wrote:

Orly? Who brought up an on topic suspicion before I did and then I became the suspicion?
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Entjen Gillis wrote:I voted Agnes. Had to vote now :/ sorry. I'm far from confident about her, but i don't like some of her responses this past day
Your responses leave something to be desired as well. Plus you are not reading when I say I WILL NOT BE LYNCHED:

I guess you thought nothing of lets say Bridget for jumping on your post and voting me? I ill guess not.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Golly G. Whitiker! I missed the vote! :O Won't. Happen. Again. At least it was on the first day when most people randomize anyway.
Supervisor
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

That's kind of hard to do when you took almost a full day to actually say what those suspicions were - with only a few hours left - after you were already the top suspect - with a vote for you already casted...
Agnes Sampson wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:

Orly? Who brought up an on topic suspicion before I did and then I became the suspicion?
Actually, you were the first person to be suspected. It went like this:

You: "I have a ping!"
Everyone else: "Are you going to say what it is?"
Everyone else hours later: "Agnes is dodging the question because she has nothing. Suspicious."
You about 20 hours after the original post: "No guys it's not me, my ping was Anne because I think she had inside info even though the hosts said no one had any. Now I suspect all of the people that suspect me."

I don't like this "I WILL NOT BE LYNCHED" campaign either. Reeks, to me, as a desperate attempt to trick people into thinking a vote for you is a wasted vote. If you wont be lynched, why so defensive?

In any case, I feel it is worth noting what roles are known to survive lynches or death in some way in case Agnes does survive:
Harry - civvie
Justin - civvie
Draco - civvie
Pansy - civvie
All of the Professors and Death Eaters are secret roles. I forgot about that. We know nothing. How can we stop the unknown? The world is going to end!! :omg:
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

PS. See Mary, I'm the more likable sister! :fiesta: :lorab:
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Agnes Sampson wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I voted Agnes. Had to vote now :/ sorry. I'm far from confident about her, but i don't like some of her responses this past day
Your responses leave something to be desired as well. Plus you are not reading when I say I WILL NOT BE LYNCHED:

I guess you thought nothing of lets say Bridget for jumping on your post and voting me? I ill guess not.
I jumped on nothing.

Now I shall cast a hex upon you: Alea iacta est
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Sorry I missed the vote. I didn't realize the time it ended.

I probably would have voted Agnes. She's far too defensive for my liking.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Day 1

Who among you is a Death Eater?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Merga Bien
No votes

Jennet Bierley
No votes

Bridget Bishop
Alice Nutter (11)
4%

Krystyna Ceynowa
Margarethe Reinberg (10)
4%

Alizon Device
No votes

Mary Eastey
Krystyna Ceynowa (4), Sarah Good (12), Katharina Henot (23)
13%

Entjen Gillis
Margaret Pearson (5), Agnes Sampson (17), Jennet Bierley (21)
13%

Sarah Good
Anna Koldings (13), Anne Whittle (18)
9%

Katharina Henot
No votes

Märet Jonsdotter
No votes

Anna Koldings
Malin Matsdotter (9)
4%

Barbara Kollerin
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
No votes

Kael Merrie
Barbara Kollerin (14)
4%

Rebecca Nurse
Jane Southworth (19)
4%

Alice Nutter
No votes

Margaret Pearson
No votes

Anne Redferne
No votes

Margarethe Reinberg
No votes

Agnes Sampson
Rebecca Nurse (7), Mary Eastey (8), Brita Zippel (15), Bridget Bishop (16), Entjen Gillis (22)
22%

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Anne Whittle
Anne Redferne (6)
4%

Brita Zippel
No votes

Count Dooku (Hosts/Mods/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), S~V~S (3), A Person (20)
17%

Total votes : 23

Missing votes: Merga Bien; Alizon Device; Märet Jonsdotter; Kael Merrie; Karin Svensdotter
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Day 1: Mayhem Maybe

The feast continued on in near silence, the younger students afraid to do more than whisper to their friends, while their older peers sat and played with the food in front of them. Rebecca Nurse scowled as Mary Eastey told a house elf to punch itself in the face for overcooking her steak.
Many students had given up trying to coax out their appetites and were starting to drift back to their common rooms when a fight erupted in the entrance hall. Incomprehensible shouts rang through the open doors and into the great hall, spurring McGonagall and Snape into a frenzied run towards the commotion. Several bangs from the professors’ wands later the dogpile of squirming black robes. Agnes lay face down on the bottom steps motionless. Snape had just finished closing the rest of the students back in the Great Hall as McGonagall confirmed, hunched over the motionless body, “just unconscious, nothing Poppy can’t cure” and carried her up the stairs to the infirmary with Snape’s help.

No-one was lynched.

It is now Night 1, you have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Re: [NIGHT 1] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Hem Hem!

When you send in your night PMs, please have the title in the following format: Night X - Role/Sockpuppet.

Return to “Previous Jobs”