[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Re: [NIGHT 1] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Celeste »

Hmmm... Well.

I wanna be killed by a phoenix. That would be cool.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Death by Thestral would be a Good way to go.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

I picked acromantula.

I'm a little sensitive about being burned to death or impaled, for whatever reason.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

I chose a dragon. I think I would rather be burned with fire than torn limb form limb.
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Saito »

Sorry I missed the vote. I'm going to pick death by Dragon. I will burn a proud which.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

What young witch doesn't love a unicorn? I don't recall them ever killing anyone in the series, and I have to imagine death by them would be majestic and peaceful like the animal so I'm going to vote there.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Rachel Green »

Agnes Sampson wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I voted Agnes. Had to vote now :/ sorry. I'm far from confident about her, but i don't like some of her responses this past day
and better you then me :( :consoling:
Your responses leave something to be desired as well. Plus you are not reading when I say I WILL NOT BE LYNCHED:

I guess you thought nothing of lets say Bridget for jumping on your post and voting me? I ill guess not.
I'm not sure why I should trust you when you say you won't be lynched. I don't know your role, and what am I supposed to do anyways... Just let myself get lynched instead? I know I am a civvie, I can't say the same for you.

I plan on looking at everyone who jumped on all sides of this discussion. And the ones who didn't contribute for that matter. There is more than one baddie to find. :p
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Picked dragon. I think that would be the quickest death.

interesting Day 1...
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

Anyone who watched The Cabin in the Woods knows that unicorns are fierce, evil, conniving creatures. I like that. I'd look at it as an equal.
Reporting
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

sorry for missing the vote yesterday.

dragon definitely.
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Mary Eastey wrote:Anyone who watched The Cabin in the Woods knows that unicorns are fierce, evil, conniving creatures. I like that. I'd look at it as an equal.
Or if you read Harry Potter, you'd know the same thing :p
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

*Unicorn*
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:Anyone who watched The Cabin in the Woods knows that unicorns are fierce, evil, conniving creatures. I like that. I'd look at it as an equal.
In HP, the unicorns are portrayed as beautiful pure creatures who's blood can bring someone back from the brink of death, but at a terrible cost. Not the most badass representation, but still these unicorns are nothing to fuck with.
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Lunatella »

Thestral for me please.
Lunalee
nutella
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Mary Eastey wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
In HP, the unicorns are portrayed as beautiful pure creatures who's blood can bring someone back from the brink of death, but at a terrible cost. Not the most badass representation, but still these unicorns are nothing to fuck with.
Eh. The Centaurs kind of alluded to it in Sorcerer's Stone.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I must vote for Acro of course. Sinful twat.
dunya
Turnip Head
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm going to go ahead and vote hipogriff since they're my favorite.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

the great thing about being killed by a pheonix is the irony i think.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Entjen Gillis wrote:
Agnes Sampson wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I voted Agnes. Had to vote now :/ sorry. I'm far from confident about her, but i don't like some of her responses this past day
Your responses leave something to be desired as well. Plus you are not reading when I say I WILL NOT BE LYNCHED:

I guess you thought nothing of lets say Bridget for jumping on your post and voting me? I ill guess not.
I'm not sure why I should trust you when you say you won't be lynched. I don't know your role, and what am I supposed to do anyways... Just let myself get lynched instead? I know I am a civvie, I can't say the same for you.

I plan on looking at everyone who jumped on all sides of this discussion. And the ones who didn't contribute for that matter. There is more than one baddie to find. :p
call me crazy, but this post feels like "I'll look where ever I have to so that you don't think I'm bad, while I dismiss the people who followed my vote (IE Bridget)

I'm still playing catch up so maybe this is resolved. I'm just posting what I see as I read along.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I voted hippogriff Because I not only like them, but I like the way they roll. Politeness and manners mean something in my world. I would take my chances with a hippogriff that I could roll the way they do roll, but be ok with dying by the rules of politeness and manners.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Entjen Gillis wrote:
Agnes Sampson wrote:

call me crazy, but this post feels like "I'll look where ever I have to so that you don't think I'm bad, while I dismiss the people who followed my vote (IE Bridget)

I'm still playing catch up so maybe this is resolved. I'm just posting what I see as I read along.
Nah. she just kind of implied I was only looking at her, which isn't true. just stating the obvious that we have multiple baddies to catch so a narrow minded witchhunt isn't helping anyone
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

fair enough - do you feel at all like any of the witches that voted after you might have had less than honest reasons for voting that way? In the terms of making mountains out of molehills. - it's interesting to see who is in the making and who is in the "propping up" ya dig?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

and also, I voted at the end. No one followed my vote, though I know I was in it at the beginning. Yes I think some just jumped on it to lay low. I got to go to Potions class and such ill have to reread the votes later :)
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

I suppose a unicorn is as good a way to go as any.
Management
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I am interested in dying as quickly as possible, not having it drug out by being chomped on or impaled. I hate fire but if its quick i think I can deal with it so I pick phoenix. :)
*votes phoenix*
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Going with unicorn. Seems the most interesting. Sorry I didn't check in before btw. I completely forgot that this game had started.

Would anyone be willing to give me a brief recap? I got that Entjen got some suspicion thrown at him/her for what I felt was starting some discussion about another player, and a few people jumped on that. But was there something else anyone found eventful that I missed?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Alizon Device wrote:Going with unicorn. Seems the most interesting. Sorry I didn't check in before btw. I completely forgot that this game had started.

Would anyone be willing to give me a brief recap? I got that Entjen got some suspicion thrown at him/her for what I felt was starting some discussion about another player, and a few people jumped on that. But was there something else anyone found eventful that I missed?
You've got the gist of it, I think. But really, we're at under 200 posts, I'm sure you can just read back yourself :p
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dragon seems like it would be the quickest, whether eaten or incinerated.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:Going with unicorn. Seems the most interesting. Sorry I didn't check in before btw. I completely forgot that this game had started.

You've got the gist of it, I think. But really, we're at under 200 posts, I'm sure you can just read back yourself :p
I did. I just wanted to make sure I got it all. ;)
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Sockys2023 »

Alizon either you did not read the thread or Barbara is lying to you. Your "gist" of it is completely wrong. You really should read back on Day 1 because I was the one who started discussion then got lynched for it even though I told them I would not be lynched. Entjen just added thoughts and a vote to me. She was also unwilling to discuss any of my suspicions I think its because one of them was her.

I was just jumping by to say a bunch of white shit they call snow fell in my dorm room. I am too busy shoveling out to post and respond properly to the votes against me. I hope to get it done before the end of the night.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Unwilling to discuss any of your suspicions? Just because you post this shit in the thread doesn't make it true.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Agnes Sampson wrote:Alizon either you did not read the thread or Barbara is lying to you. Your "gist" of it is completely wrong. You really should read back on Day 1 because I was the one who started discussion then got lynched for it even though I told them I would not be lynched. Entjen just added thoughts and a vote to me. She was also unwilling to discuss any of my suspicions I think its because one of them was her.

I was just jumping by to say a bunch of white shit they call snow fell in my dorm room. I am too busy shoveling out to post and respond properly to the votes against me. I hope to get it done before the end of the night.
We can't change votes in this game, and you also didn't tell us you couldn't be lynched until you had a 4-2 lead in the polls and nearly everyone had already voted someone. Oh and by the way, after you said you couldn't be lynched, the only person who did vote for you was the player in second place in the vote count. Please quit trying to skew information. I'm inclined to believe that you are town since you weren't lynched, but I don't feel you're doing yourself any favors.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Catfight :omg:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Agnes keeps making herself look more suspicious by twisting the events that went on day 1. Again, Agnes, you didn't start the on-topic discussion. Recap once more:

(flashback)
You: "I have a ping!"
Everyone else: "Are you going to say what it is?"
Everyone else hours later: "Agnes is dodging the question because she has nothing. Suspicious."
You about 20 hours after the original post: "No guys it's not me, my ping was Anne because I think she had inside info even though the hosts said no one had any. Now I suspect all of the people that suspect me."
(/endflashback)

You were the first person to be publicly suspected by anyone.

Also, you said you wouldn't be lynched after you had four votes already. So, first of all, it was too late and, second of all, that doesn't mean anything regarding whether you're good or bad.
dunya
Turnip Head
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Alice Nutter wrote:Catfight :omg:
That's what familiars are for. :p
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Which one of these magical beasts would you most enjoy being killed by?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:52 am

Acromantula
Anna Koldings (6), Rebecca Nurse (20)
7%

Dragon
Karin Svensdotter (8), Kael Merrie (9), Barbara Kollerin (12), Merga Bien (16), Brita Zippel (27)
19%

Hippogriff
Jennet Bierley (21), Katharina Henot (22)
7%

Phoenix
Alice Nutter (3), Anne Redferne (4), Krystyna Ceynowa (15), Margarethe Reinberg (25)
15%

Thestral
Sarah Good (5), Margaret Pearson (19)
7%

Unicorn
Bridget Bishop (7), Entjen Gillis (11), insertnamehere (14), Märet Jonsdotter (17), Jane Southworth (18), Mary Eastey (23), Malin Matsdotter (24), Alizon Device (26)
30%

Jar Jar Binks (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), A Person (2), S~V~S (10), MovingPictures07 (13)
15%
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Alice Nutter wrote:Catfight :omg:
That's what familiars are for. :p
Settle down there, Michael Vick.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Night 1: The Wife of Keith

‘You’re lucky I can mend bones in a second. Ferula! ‘

‘Will she be all right, Poppy?’ asked Professor McGonagall, a hint of concern could be read on her severe-looking face.

‘Why certainly, Minerva! However, you’ll have to stay the night!’ said Madam Pomfrey, the school matron, tossing Agnes a pair of pyjamas. ‘I honestly can’t believe something like this would happen right under your noses. I don’t know what students would do without me!’ she raged. ‘Now everyone out! OUT! She needs rest!’

Left alone, Agnes fell asleep almost immediately. Hours and hours later, she suddenly woke up, a feeling of terror overwhelming her as she got up on the side of the bed. ‘I must’ve had some sort of a nightmare’ she told herself while she wiped the beads of sweat dripping down her forehead, with her sleeve. Agnes looked around her. She could barely make out the silhouettes of the other beds in the dimly lit infirmary from the light of the First Quarter. She was all alone in the Hospital Wing. Unaware, she heard a slight rustle, but she soon realised that it was just the curtains swinging lazily in the night’s breeze. And then all of a sudden:

‘Who’s there? Madam Pomfrey? Professor? Show yourself! I have a wand!’ barked Agnes, although her voice betrayed her, giving a squeak of horror as she tried to reach for her wand on top of the cabinet near her bed. She jumped out, when from behind the fluttering curtains, a hooded figure emerged, wand held high in hand…‘LEVICORPUS’ hissed cloaked figure. Before she could figure out what was going on, Agnes found herself paralysed hanging upside down as being hoisted into the air by her ankles.. The figure slowly approached Agnes, grabbed her by her hair, pulled her closer and his lipless mouth slowly whispered in her ear: ‘I’m afraid I will have to kill you, my dear. My current vulnerable state does not allow me to take you all at once. So one at a time will have to do for now…’ and then gave out the most gruesome laughter Agnes had ever heard. She desperately tried to struggle, to escape what looked like her fate sealed way too early. Tears started to run down and seek refuge in her long loose hair. But then, with a lazy wand flip:

‘AVADA KEDAVRA’

A flash of green light lit up every corner of the infirmary. With a muted crash, The Wife of Keith fell on her bed… lifeless.

Agnes Sampsons has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eathers.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to find a culprit.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Celeste »

ripiywgwypwitbogm agnes sampsons :(
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hmm, so apparently God help anyone who survives a lynch in this game... ripiywg Agnes!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

a bit surprised by the choice there. Ripiywg Agnes
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Entjen Gillis wrote:a bit surprised by the choice there. Ripiywg Agnes
I'm not surprised at all. She can't be lynched. She's not bad.

The end.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I saw Alizon Device with the devil!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Bridget Bishop wrote:

The end.
There are secrets. Just because she wasn't lynched doesn't mean she is automatically good. There wasn't a high probability of her being lynched again today, I just wasn't expecting her to be nightkilled since there was so much focus on her.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Weird NK, not really sure what to make of this.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Mary Eastey wrote:Weird NK, not really sure what to make of this.
It wasn't weird at all. It made utter sense. What it says is that Voledemot's Army cannot survive lynches. Agnes' survival told them what they need to no.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Entjen Gillis wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:

The end.
There are secrets. Just because she wasn't lynched doesn't mean she is automatically good. There wasn't a high probability of her being lynched again today, I just wasn't expecting her to be nightkilled since there was so much focus on her.
She got killed so she wasn't good? How is that possible?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Bridget Bishop wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:Weird NK, not really sure what to make of this.
It wasn't weird at all. It made utter sense. What it says is that Voledemot's Army cannot survive lynches. Agnes' survival told them what they need to no.
Can you please explain what you are talking about, instead of talking in weird vague half thoughts?
Reporting

Return to “Previous Jobs”