The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 245

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by dunya »

Jack needs to get some heat on him. He's being weird.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:07 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:31 am Dunya’s reads are garbo.
what the actual fuck. how are my reads "garbo" and how are yours any better. :suspish:
This feels like an overreaction, but I didn't see the reads yet
This is just my humorous way of talking to Jack now. I have been annoyed in this game literally 0 times. I am very chill and enjoying the hell out of myself.

But jack's my bitch. A backstabbing one. ;)
Shadup and work on your summer reading.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:47 pm I town read sloonei after the night was over because he got upset about me calling his LC read "meek" and used the word fuck to emphasize his dissatisfaction.

Y'all can laugh, I'm cashing my townie sloonei in the bank.
I feel like all of your reads are borderline unbelievable. This wouldn’t ping me among a bunch of believable reads.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack: Don’t even bother to read me. I can’t be lynched.
Also Jack: Votes for Dunya.

Time to decide who among my light scumreads needs more attention/a noose.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:01 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:47 pm I town read sloonei after the night was over because he got upset about me calling his LC read "meek" and used the word fuck to emphasize his dissatisfaction.

Y'all can laugh, I'm cashing my townie sloonei in the bank.
I feel like all of your reads are borderline unbelievable. This wouldn’t ping me among a bunch of believable reads.
I don't care what you believe. They're my reads and I believe them. Make your own reads, guy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

boo wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:51 pm
boo wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:35 pm
boo wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:27 pm [VOTE: LC] aubergine the other one.
Hey, what did I do?
Killed Dom.
I believe that would make me the vigilante. Why would the Mafia kill Dom after he came very close to getting lynched?

I didn't kill anyone.
I didnt mean you were literally the triggerman. But Omar (more likely than a vig, imo) bought into your Dom suspicion and killed him for it and that didn't work out, which makes me double down on my belief in your insincerity on the case against Dom.
Why? How does the vigilante buying into LC’s read make his read less sincere?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

dunya why did you turn back to town on sloonei? was your suspicion of him entirely dependent on dom being bad? what about the gross progression on ddl??
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh you actually just explained your townread of him lol oops

still I just remembered the ddl thing and it was real bad
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I liked his answers to my concerns. He sounded like sincere sloonei who is in finals and replaced in because he is a nice human being.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Once I played in a game where the sker accidentally killed the whole mafia and claimed vig and nobody believed him but it was like whatever he keeps killing scum. Then the mod declared the game over with a joint town/sker win cause it was thematically appropriate.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

But also scum sloonei wouldnt have tried to steer us away from Dom so much but rather plant us there instead of starting a dragomir lynch imo.

That doesn't mean he can't be 3p.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:10 pm oh you actually just explained your townread of him lol oops

DDL thing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:01 am I'm done doing your homework for you sloonei. Have some ketchup with your paprika
You seriously like the worst foods.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Rej »

I will deliver a multilayered defense and this will be my first part of it.
First of all I am aware that I am getting lynched for odds again, for this I again want to explain why I had my vote on Drago without rly creating a mislynch, as creating a mislynch in anyway on that wagon is NAI.

Since Drago voted me and whatever negative feeling it caused in me, I wanted to go after it and dig for it.
Just look at Drago's ISO and then look at post #568 , whatever I stated about Drago was true and in the end he didn't play like a civ, sorry to say that.
I didn't change my vote for the sake of not creating a wonky case on someone.

So while skimming and paying attention on stuff related to me I saw argumentation like "he was voted by Drago and last time Drago did it Rej was scum". Bullshit, since neither Drago's posts nor his attitude inclined anything about him having leads to me. It was clearly investigation through FoSing and interaction and due to odds I am a comfortable target.

I think most people voting me are concerned townies due to misinterpretation and given odds. If I get lynched then I am fine with it, but at this point I won't give up even if I try to convince each of my voters individually.

This just the first layer of my defense. And yes I will hand out reads while doing so because I don't want to fall back in the game so be patient with me, the DP is still 48 hrs I guess.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 am
boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:00 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:53 pm
boo wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:51 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 pm I feel worse about nutella today too. So much changes after 3 dead town.
Like you immediately somehow feeling better about Sloonei? You're wrong to have changed your mind on that, imo. If @Zemmi actually shows up I'll be happy cause then I can move from her to Sloonei.
You’re incapable of moving to me now? Why do you want to?
No, but with two votes, I'm going to use one as a policy vote for at least the time being.
that's a bad policy
On the topic of policy lynches, they only work to enforce policies, to promote good town play/not being able to get away with bullshit wolf moves.

Example: Lynching anyone who claims survivor.
Example: Lynching anyone who fake claims cop and doesn’t take it back until after their fake red peel gets lynched.

It doesn’t work on lynching inactives. Zemmi is not here to see you policy lynching her (idk if Zemmi is a her but the name seems somewhat feminine. Sorry if I get that wrong) so she will not take the policy lynch to heart. Additionally, inactivity due to not caring about the game (generally or because of more important stuff). If Zemmi doesn’t care enough to post, she won’t care if you lynch her.

In conclusion yeah, bad policy.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:12 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:10 pm oh you actually just explained your townread of him lol oops

DDL thing?
The read of him you made before replacing in, then you liked his case on rej and decided he was town. Like it makes me think you replaced into a scum slot, went with your spectator read for a bit but it didn't catch on and you had tmi on him so you dropped it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:12 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:01 am I'm done doing your homework for you sloonei. Have some ketchup with your paprika
You seriously like the worst foods.
I'm actually not much of a fan of either of those things
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:11 pm But also scum sloonei wouldnt have tried to steer us away from Dom so much but rather plant us there instead of starting a dragomir lynch imo.

That doesn't mean he can't be 3p.
Nah he's want to at least make an attempt to look like town sloonei by appearing to generate some content in the thread when there was none. He knew he'd look bad if he just let the Dom lynch go uncontested.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Rej wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:16 pm I will deliver a multilayered defense and this will be my first part of it.
First of all I am aware that I am getting lynched for odds again, for this I again want to explain why I had my vote on Drago without rly creating a mislynch, as creating a mislynch in anyway on that wagon is NAI.

Since Drago voted me and whatever negative feeling it caused in me, I wanted to go after it and dig for it.
Just look at Drago's ISO and then look at post #568 , whatever I stated about Drago was true and in the end he didn't play like a civ, sorry to say that.
I didn't change my vote for the sake of not creating a wonky case on someone.

So while skimming and paying attention on stuff related to me I saw argumentation like "he was voted by Drago and last time Drago did it Rej was scum". Bullshit, since neither Drago's posts nor his attitude inclined anything about him having leads to me. It was clearly investigation through FoSing and interaction and due to odds I am a comfortable target.

I think most people voting me are concerned townies due to misinterpretation and given odds. If I get lynched then I am fine with it, but at this point I won't give up even if I try to convince each of my voters individually.

This just the first layer of my defense. And yes I will hand out reads while doing so because I don't want to fall back in the game so be patient with me, the DP is still 48 hrs I guess.
I don’t care about any of this. I want reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Hey, what did I do?
Killed Dom.
I believe that would make me the vigilante. Why would the Mafia kill Dom after he came very close to getting lynched?

I didn't kill anyone.
I didnt mean you were literally the triggerman. But Omar (more likely than a vig, imo) bought into your Dom suspicion and killed him for it and that didn't work out, which makes me double down on my belief in your insincerity on the case against Dom.
If Dom had been bad, LC would've been right, and then my finding it insincere would've been wrong. But Dom wasn't, so that reinforces my thinking that LC wasn't genuinely going after Dom because he thought he was bad.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why does Drago get lynched? He gets mislynched D1 or D2 pretty often. I didn’t feel he was really caught in Inception but he was correctly lynched D1.

He has shown a pretty consistent ability to pinpoint when Rej isn’t town. He saved the day in Kirby even though the mechanically correct move was going to cause a wolf win AND he was up against a really dangerous wolf. Ie he is a valuable townie.

Something to think about for future games.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 pm I feel worse about nutella today too. So much changes after 3 dead town.
Like you immediately somehow feeling better about Sloonei? You're wrong to have changed your mind on that, imo. If @Zemmi actually shows up I'll be happy cause then I can move from her to Sloonei.
No, but with two votes, I'm going to use one as a policy vote for at least the time being.
that's a bad policy
On the topic of policy lynches, they only work to enforce policies, to promote good town play/not being able to get away with bullshit wolf moves.

Example: Lynching anyone who fake claims cop and doesn’t take it back until after their fake red peel gets lynched.

It doesn’t work on lynching inactives. Zemmi is not here to see you policy lynching her (idk if Zemmi is a her but the name seems somewhat feminine. Sorry if I get that wrong) so she will not take the policy lynch to heart. Additionally, inactivity due to not caring about the game (generally or because of more important stuff). If Zemmi doesn’t care enough to post, she won’t care if you lynch her.

Yeah also like I think it's likely she just forgot about the game which is more likely if she's town.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm
Hey, what did I do?
Killed Dom.

I didn't kill anyone.
If Dom had been bad, LC would've been right, and then my finding it insincere would've been wrong. But Dom wasn't, so that reinforces my thinking that LC wasn't genuinely going after Dom because he thought he was bad.
So it’s not that Dom got shot. It’s that Dom was town. Yeah?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:12 pm

DDL thing?
The read of him you made before replacing in, then you liked his case on rej and decided he was town. Like it makes me think you replaced into a scum slot, went with your spectator read for a bit but it didn't catch on and you had tmi on him so you dropped it.
I see. This makes sense. I never had a firm read on ddl, and the iso post I saw from him was enough to sway me off the idea of voting for him yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't care about rej's defense post either but I also don't entirely hate it. Idk how to read him really but I think he'd be a little more flippant as scum? Maybe? Just going off my memory of cats and dogs here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm Why does Drago get lynched? He gets mislynched D1 or D2 pretty often. I didn’t feel he was really caught in Inception but he was correctly lynched D1.

He has shown a pretty consistent ability to pinpoint when Rej isn’t town. He saved the day in Kirby even though the mechanically correct move was going to cause a wolf win AND he was up against a really dangerous wolf. Ie he is a valuable townie.

Something to think about for future games.
Ok maybe there is something to his Rej read then. Also I agree he can be a really valuable townie, idr which game I'm thinking about but he was strong town in one or two. I didn't feel the town spark from him d1 here but should have given him a bit more of a chance to get settled.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm
that's a bad policy

Yeah also like I think it's likely she just forgot about the game which is more likely if she's town.
Maybe. Lots of players have expressed they are more into a game when a wolf team depends on them. Or they like btsc. Or they like having a power. Or they like hunting.

I refuse to give a read on a player I don’t know with like no posts and no wolf flips.

Luckily, we can afford to give her another day.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm
Hey, what did I do?
Killed Dom.

I didn't kill anyone.
Yeah, you're right. When I'm bad, I vote for town, and when I'm town, I vote for baddies. That's how I play. It's easy to catch me. I should come up with a scheme, when bad, to only vote for people who won't get lynched. Then my obvious tell, which you have picked up on, would be hidden.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 177

Post by sig »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:51 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:57 am Im down for a rej lynch not feeling sloonie or boo
Why aren't you feeling boo? What has boo done to gain your confidence?
I find myself agreeing with him on the philosophical level and tone wise he seems good. But, honestly I think I've played one game with him forever ago, it was like a sock puppet game or something. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My issue right now is I have no real strong stances, like I'm mildly against some lynched and would like to lynch a few people, but I'm not rara confident in any of my reads yet.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I do agree with Jack re Rej and would be fine with a Rej/Policy or Rej/NKA which I promise is coming.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Well Mac wasn't super helpful prior to his death so not much to go on. Which is amazing since I've gotta fill out an 8 page study guide to start studying for my first test. :sigh:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 pm Dunya seems to be a wolf here. I also think Nanook is so that vote would be distancing in that case. I ain't caught up so I can't speak specifically to that suffice to say Dunya's off and Nanook is scum because he's very sarcastically trying to copy his town meta.

Dunya and Nanook are the first two serious names he brought up.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm I wonder if Jack and nutella rolled scum together and this whole thing is Jack feeling he has to do this to be on brand?
Jack and nutella are the other two, he asks nutella later on about her being mafia as well, so I'd say Jack seems more proby while Nutella was more serious.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:25 pm NUTELLA ARE YOU SCUM

He also said I was mafia early on, but he always starts by saying that about me, plus I'm doing this NKA so shush Sig stop talking about yourself :p

So really out of his OT posts I'd say we should be eyeing Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Highly doubtful all three are mafia, but I'd say it's likely one is.

Now the standard response to NKA here are they don't matter and its a mafia driven tool. I'm just gonna counter them straight up and say on TS, at least since my last game here, never did NKA and mafia frequently will kill people who call them out. So I doubt very much so that they took that into consideration.

Therefore, I'd say we should look at Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Having said that I specifically would look at Nanook, for reasons already said, and Nutella maybe.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:21 pm @nutella

Talk to me about Speedchuck.
This is a joke.
He's a fantastic writer and we should let him do that instead of playing this game :nicenod:
:p Thanks. But I can do half of each, maybe.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:25 pm What’s he writing?
Don't even get me started. Or do, but take it to PM.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:55 pm Jack needs to get some heat on him. He's being weird.
I agree but I'm having trouble articulating HOW he's being weird? If that makes sense?

Can you define the weird about him?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Rej wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:16 pm I will deliver a multilayered defense and this will be my first part of it.
I zoned out while reading this post. No more layers please.

I'm only lynching you because you had weasely wording and didn't take a stance on anything you said. You took a sarcastic statement of yours and tried to boil it down to an 'Interesting', which made no sense.

Step out and find someone who has done something worse if you want to do something. Trying to make your post look (artificially) more pleasing is what got you into this, after all.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Also sorry [mention]Rej[/mention] I know multilayered defenses are fun to make but nobody likes reading them and they never work.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

It actually kinda freaks me out that Boo has votes. Why?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm At some point today I would like to develop some actual reads. Not now. But eventually.
Actually I might be cool with the sloonei lynch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ew NKA
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:43 pm Ew NKA
:suspish:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:43 pm Ew NKA
:suspish:
Shush you're both town :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I had been vaguely suspicious of sig I guess and I thought he was sorta compatible with both of my top suspects, but I don't think he'd defend that NKA stance this brazenly if he were mafia
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:23 pm Well Mac wasn't super helpful prior to his death so not much to go on. Which is amazing since I've gotta fill out an 8 page study guide to start studying for my first test. :sigh:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 pm Dunya seems to be a wolf here. I also think Nanook is so that vote would be distancing in that case. I ain't caught up so I can't speak specifically to that suffice to say Dunya's off and Nanook is scum because he's very sarcastically trying to copy his town meta.

Dunya and Nanook are the first two serious names he brought up.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm I wonder if Jack and nutella rolled scum together and this whole thing is Jack feeling he has to do this to be on brand?
Jack and nutella are the other two, he asks nutella later on about her being mafia as well, so I'd say Jack seems more proby while Nutella was more serious.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:25 pm NUTELLA ARE YOU SCUM

He also said I was mafia early on, but he always starts by saying that about me, plus I'm doing this NKA so shush Sig stop talking about yourself :p

So really out of his OT posts I'd say we should be eyeing Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Highly doubtful all three are mafia, but I'd say it's likely one is.

Now the standard response to NKA here are they don't matter and its a mafia driven tool. I'm just gonna counter them straight up and say on TS, at least since my last game here, never did NKA and mafia frequently will kill people who call them out. So I doubt very much so that they took that into consideration.

Therefore, I'd say we should look at Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Having said that I specifically would look at Nanook, for reasons already said, and Nutella maybe.
So the reason NKA is useful in your opinion is that people on the syndicate ignore it so scum are free to kill people that are sus of them, and that apparently applies to me more than anyone, a player who is not from the the syndicate and plays somewhere that actually pays attention to dead players reads.

OK.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Creature »

Do I have a reason to be scared?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Quite hard dividing my tasks rn
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Who should I vote? Sell me
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:33 pm It actually kinda freaks me out that Boo has votes. Why?
Cause getting lynched is mostly all I'm good for as a civ. It's a long and proud tradition at this point :noble:
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Creature wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 pm Who should I vote? Sell me
Nanook told me in our super secret "murder inactives with fire" BTSC that in mafiachat Sloonei has been pushing to kill you tomorrow night, so you should vote for Sloonei. And for your second vote... Just preferably not me. I dunno. Can I interest you in voting LC or Zemmi?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:38 pm
Nanook told me in our super secret "murder inactives with fire" BTSC that in mafiachat Sloonei has been pushing to kill you tomorrow night, so you should vote for Sloonei. And for your second vote... Just preferably not me. I dunno. Can I interest you in voting LC or Zemmi?
This post sucks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 pm
boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:38 pm
This post sucks.
I *strongly* disagree. I think it's amazing, except for the last sentence
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”