The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

I am equally comfortable voting for Long Con or Colin at this point. Jack’s bullshit about wagons has me reconsidering Colin’s vote entirely at the end of yesterday.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei > LC
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:36 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:36 pm Hello, is anything important happening or can I check out again?
We're trying to figure out who to lynch and there are 1.5 hours left to pick.

Pretty important.
It's only important if we're wavering off Sloonei, and he seems to be in the lead still, so. Looks like we're good there to me
Wait you actually believe in a case against me? I thought you were just dicking around.
I mean I think I've been pretty clear that there are two acceptable wagons today and you're one of them, lol
Okay so why me instead of colin?
You flipping scum 85% clears boo and Colin for me. You flipping town makes Colin near-confirmed scum imo, and boo pretty high on the list.

Colin flipping scum semi-clears just you, and him flipping town just makes you near-confirmed scum.

Your votes yesterday are also scummier than Colin's, just by dent of mattering more.
Fuck lynching for information. Vote for the player you suspect more. Why the hell are my votes worse than Colin’s? We’be been over why I voted the way I did a dozen times already.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:52 pm Sloonei > LC
In what terms?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh I see. Why turnip head?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Pretty important.
It's only important if we're wavering off Sloonei, and he seems to be in the lead still, so. Looks like we're good there to me
Wait you actually believe in a case against me? I thought you were just dicking around.
I mean I think I've been pretty clear that there are two acceptable wagons today and you're one of them, lol
You flipping scum 85% clears boo and Colin for me. You flipping town makes Colin near-confirmed scum imo, and boo pretty high on the list.

Colin flipping scum semi-clears just you, and him flipping town just makes you near-confirmed scum.

Your votes yesterday are also scummier than Colin's, just by dent of mattering more.
Fuck lynching for information. Vote for the player you suspect more. Why the hell are my votes worse than Colin’s? We’be been over why I voted the way I did a dozen times already.
I do think you’re more likely scum, and I said that.

Your votes are more pro-scum than colins. A wasted vote on speedchuck is less useful for scum than your votes.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Your votes are more pro-scum than colins. A wasted vote on speedchuck is less useful for scum than your votes.
My votes were pinned in place by boo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine for suggesting a bullshit reality where i’m scum no matter what.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 pm

If you flip town I’ll take that into consideration.

Without knowing your alignment it means exactly nothing. If you’re town maybe you feel cornered and like you have to take the deal, if you’re Mafia you’re obviously happy to take it. It’s meaningless wrt determining your alignment. What is meaningful is how you voted, more than how you got to the votes you did.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 pm

If you flip town I’ll take that into consideration.

Without knowing your alignment it means exactly nothing. If you’re town maybe you feel cornered and like you have to take the deal, if you’re Mafia you’re obviously happy to take it. It’s meaningless wrt determining your alignment. What is meaningful is how you voted, more than how you got to the votes you did.
What? I voted the way I did for self-preservation first and foremost and I’ve been upfront about that. Colin was my preferred choice, as I’ve said. I still maintain that he’s a suspect. But I could not vote where I wanted to vote, and to ignore that right here and now is unhelpful.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I had a whole post and everything about why LC was full of it and stuff. But it got eaten, apparently, cause I finished getting caught up to find no responses to it and was super confused and then realized that. So now I have to remake it. :fist:
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:06 pm I had a whole post and everything about why LC was full of it and stuff. But it got eaten, apparently, cause I finished getting caught up to find no responses to it and was super confused and then realized that. So now I have to remake it. :fist:
Give us the short version
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:06 pm I had a whole post and everything about why LC was full of it and stuff. But it got eaten, apparently, cause I finished getting caught up to find no responses to it and was super confused and then realized that. So now I have to remake it. :fist:
Gah, don't make that post! It was destiny that it got eaten. I am not full of it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: long con] aubergine again

This is all dumb
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 pm If I were bad, my Day 1 vote would have certainly been on Rej by the end of the day. Two Civs on the line, and the baddie comfortably a few votes lower? Easiest soft-bus ever. Makes speedchuck a little suspicious to me, but I'd need to see how his Day 2 Rej vote progression really went down.
This one.

I called bullshit.

The votes D1 were 5 Dom, 5 Drago, 2 Rej.

You changing Dom to Rej makes that 4 Dom, 5 Drago, 3 Rej.

Either you're claiming, if you were bad:
1) You'd make that change far enough ahead of time, meaning that if just 1 person switched to Rej as well he'd be a now strong lynch candidate. If he did get lynched then or within a few phases, you would've gotten some towncred.
or
2) You wouldn't make that change more than a minute or two before the lynch end, not giving people enough time to follow you, and then if/when Rej did get lynched, no one would care about you changing the vote to him (and it actually actively probably would've looked like a distancing vote).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Less than an hour to go and i’m in the lead. Again. The fuck did I do?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 pm If I were bad, my Day 1 vote would have certainly been on Rej by the end of the day. Two Civs on the line, and the baddie comfortably a few votes lower? Easiest soft-bus ever. Makes speedchuck a little suspicious to me, but I'd need to see how his Day 2 Rej vote progression really went down.
This one.

I called bullshit.

The votes D1 were 5 Dom, 5 Drago, 2 Rej.

You changing Dom to Rej makes that 4 Dom, 5 Drago, 3 Rej.

Either you're claiming, if you were bad:
1) You'd make that change far enough ahead of time, meaning that if just 1 person switched to Rej as well he'd be a now strong lynch candidate. If he did get lynched then or within a few phases, you would've gotten some towncred.
or
2) You wouldn't make that change more than a minute or two before the lynch end, not giving people enough time to follow you, and then if/when Rej did get lynched, no one would care about you changing the vote to him (and it actually actively probably would've looked like a distancing vote).
Also i’m pretty sure my vote for Drago was #3 in total. LC’s wagonomics are off there. He and rej both had 2 at the time of my vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

So, a part of me doesn't really want to vote not-Sloonei, but I haven't wanted to actually get Sloonei lynched for a while now, but if I'm originally right-now wrong and he is bad, and gets lynched, I don't want to be seen as saving him, and tbh I can't really remember enough of the rest of my votes to look like I've saved him before. There was the deal. I think I took a vote off of him in that. So that would look bad.

But also. I shouldn't really care about that. I kinda think he might be civ, I am civ, and I don't think LC is civ.

But also, I'm bad at civving, so should I use what I think to be a factor or just let it playout. Or even go with the flow and still vote Sloonei against my own judgement but with a sizeable minority.

I'm going with what's actually in the spirit of the game and voting [VOTE: LC] aubergine.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Are we just gonna sit on our hands for an hour now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 177

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Creature »

Whatever, I gotta go sleep

Good luck

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm [VOTE: Colin] aubergine
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm Whatever, I gotta go sleep

Good luck

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Well okay then
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Pretty important.

Cause he voted for Rej. :beer:

Why are you people like this
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:25 pm
Why?
Because that's what I wanted to do and was doing before I got distracted by a ridiculous vote analysis from Jack.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:25 pm Why are you people like this
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:00 pm [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine for suggesting a bullshit reality where i’m scum no matter what.
Nice meme.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Have you not heard about me?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Cause he voted for Rej. :beer:
:suspish:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:28 pm Have you not heard about me?
Do you believe the words that you type?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

He did!

I do!

What the fuck?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 pm
Why?
Because that's what I wanted to do and was doing before I got distracted by a ridiculous vote analysis from Jack.
I’d be on board, but I find myself once again voting to not die. LC’s a fine lynch too though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:31 pm
Why?
I’d be on board, but I find myself once again voting to not die. LC’s a fine lynch too though.
I'm not convinced.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:32 pm
Why?
I'm not convinced.
The wanting-to-be-suspicious thing is a viable thing that I can see town LC going for and that’s my biggest hang up on this vote. But my suspicion towards him exists independent of that.

Have you looked closely at his interactions with rej? They’re light and not very great, imo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:32 pm
Why?
I'm not convinced.
The wanting-to-be-suspicious thing is a viable thing that I can see town LC going for and that’s my biggest hang up on this vote. But my suspicion towards him exists independent of that.

Have you looked closely at his interactions with rej? They’re light and not very great, imo.
No, I haven't. I've been gone for two days. Guess I can hit his ISO.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm in the lead now? Well, that's a mistake.

LC isn’t the worst vote I guess but I genuinely do not understand why this is better than sloonei
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:47 pm LC isn’t the worst vote I guess but I genuinely do not understand why this is better than sloonei
It's not. :shrug2:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

*read lc iso*

I find no fault in him
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:41 pm I'm in the lead now? Well, that's a mistake.
That’s how I felt when it was the other way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Would rather lynch sloon, jack, or colin than lc. Have no idea why we would lc lynch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:41 pm I'm in the lead now? Well, that's a mistake.
That’s how I felt when it was the other way.
Honestly, I'm not really talking to you at this time. No offense.

Sloonei’s better but I’d settle for a Colin kill if that’s what we can get through over LC
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 pm *read lc iso*

I find no fault in him
here
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:54 pm Sloonei’s better but I’d settle for a Colin kill if that’s what we can get through over LC
I could also go for colin
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:54 pm Sloonei’s better but I’d settle for a Colin kill if that’s what we can get through over LC
I could also go for colin
No shit
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:54 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 pm *read lc iso*

I find no fault in him
here
There's nothing even in that post. There's not even a case. There's me saying Rej or Drago as alternate lynches when you asked me for some. That's it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”