60%

Total votes: 10
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:12 pm So tie guy either knows who to vote for or doesn’t know who to vote for
I have solved the game praise me
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

God damn it I can see Creature doing his extra vote on day one. He’s that type of a player.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:15 pm God damn it I can see Creature doing his extra vote on day one. He’s that type of a player.
Notable that he has two votes: extra vote could be self pres
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:15 pm God damn it I can see Creature doing his extra vote on day one. He’s that type of a player.
you and I think alike friend
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Why does et not vote here for anyone, though? Answer me this. If he’s a town, he’s consciously not voting knowing that there’s a big chance he’s gonna die. On our site we say self pres is NAI, but given the circumstances and type of player, everything is AI.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

On the other hand, if Creature is Sleazy, then he’d also be voting for LC, so there’s that.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

couldve simply missed deadline?

if youre implying that if he tied the votes with someone, and then that someone got lynched (who isnt martinez) that martinez would know what's up and hard rail him

then yes i think that's a pretty good reason no to vote a counter wagon
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] it's safe to assume that IF you were Sleazy Martinez and you found yourself having to vote between LC or therealet, you would've chosen LC correct?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I’m saying what’s the town motivation for et not to self pres? Especially in a setup where there are no vanillas.

Even placing his vote on someone that he considers scum but won’t be lynched. That’s still better than not voting at all.
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:59 pm If et is scum which I think he is, then TSP is probably the second one. So I don’t agree with that read. But in rest, I could settle for the other reads.

This is heavily dependent on et’s flip, but if he’s mafia...What would a mafia do in this situation, KNOWING that et is the president. Well, they’d set up wagons, just like in a normal setup. But they don’t really have to be too aggressive.

Look at those wagons, it’s perfect for et’s president scenario. 3 people on a tie with him. Et is already buried in evidence against him. Actively fighting against his lynch is useless. But mafia can place their votes on people like...Long, for example.

At this point, I’d clear nova as being town / sk. Probably sprit as well. Epi is locked town for me, we agree on a lot of stuff and he’s just bleeding town. Sabie, although probably a bad take, I feel like is thread spewed at this point. Especially if et is mafia. Dom town. Creature town. Rej town. Mac town.

TSP scum, Nanook / enrique scum , Et scum
If I were mafia with a president ET I almost certainly would’ve pushed a wagon to 3 instead of banking on him winning a tiebreaker he never should win.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:02 pm That’s an awfully manipulative post, you’re implying LC was obvious town when you voted for him AND implying ET was painfully scum even though you saved him by voting the dude who you apparently town read after his flip.

That’s a really bad look friend.
Tie break is determined after vote total.

In other words.

If sleazy saw that there was a tie they had to break rather than apparent leading vote getter ET dying

They should’ve chosen ET to die

It’s pretty simple and straightforward tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:24 pm @TonyStarkPrime it's safe to assume that IF you were Sleazy Martinez and you found yourself having to vote between LC or therealet, you would've chosen LC correct?
I don’t think I can comment on that but any plan that includes specifying the role of both me and Creature seems too specific
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:59 pm If et is scum which I think he is, then TSP is probably the second one. So I don’t agree with that read. But in rest, I could settle for the other reads.

This is heavily dependent on et’s flip, but if he’s mafia...What would a mafia do in this situation, KNOWING that et is the president. Well, they’d set up wagons, just like in a normal setup. But they don’t really have to be too aggressive.

Look at those wagons, it’s perfect for et’s president scenario. 3 people on a tie with him. Et is already buried in evidence against him. Actively fighting against his lynch is useless. But mafia can place their votes on people like...Long, for example.

At this point, I’d clear nova as being town / sk. Probably sprit as well. Epi is locked town for me, we agree on a lot of stuff and he’s just bleeding town. Sabie, although probably a bad take, I feel like is thread spewed at this point. Especially if et is mafia. Dom town. Creature town. Rej town. Mac town.

If I were mafia with a president ET I almost certainly would’ve pushed a wagon to 3 instead of banking on him winning a tiebreaker he never should win.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:20 pm Why does et not vote here for anyone, though? Answer me this. If he’s a town, he’s consciously not voting knowing that there’s a big chance he’s gonna die. On our site we say self pres is NAI, but given the circumstances and type of player, everything is AI.
people make mistakes

something that should be considered more

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Totally agree, well said

ET not self pressing is NAI, he should do it as either alignment. Not doing it just means he wasn’t around to—almost certainly an NAI situation.

In general not voting is not very relevant to alignment in a vacuum.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Maybe it's worth noting that therealets vote is in the host mode non player spot so was that a mistake and he meant to vote no lynch or something?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:38 pm Maybe it's worth noting that therealets vote is in the host mode non player spot so was that a mistake and he meant to vote no lynch or something?
i think he "unvoted"

which isnt an option here :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

I don't really have many reasons, if any, to town read these 4 guys.

Therealet
Sig
Enrique
Sprit

Rej and Sabie are lock town. Mac too. Epi's town. Tedexter's probably town as well, same with Creature. Dom and TSP are alright. If et flips scum, I'd lock the former up. Then there is Nanook, gth town.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:12 pm If tie guy is given a tie between LC and ET then at least ET is not Net Pres which has to be an important Bayesian point but I’m not a statistician

If tie guy wasn’t given a tie then either secrets or et net pres
what
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Epi, putting ET aside for now, what are your town reads?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45

All My Circuits Polls

Post by Sloonei »

Day 1
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
therealet
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110

Post by therealet »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:36 am Ok here’s my take on the things.

There are quite a few scenarios here to consider.

I read someone’s post and from the voting that took place, he isn’t Calculon. If Calculon was the tie breaker, there would’ve been a no lynch, it wouldn’t be transferred to Long Con. Because of this, he could still be Calculon, technically speaking. Hope you understand my reasoning.

However, the et being network president is quite convincing, it would have to mean that the guy with an extra vote was on longcon and sleazy wouldn’t even need to interfere. If that’s the case, then I’d say Creature’s the guy with the extra vote. No way it’s Tony. Creature kept rambling about how Long Con was suspicious and kept coming back to him, it must be him.

In this scenario, Sleazy didn’t even need to interfere, as it was 3 votes for Long Con and only 2 for ET, provided he starts with -1 vote.

So yeah, leaning et being scum here.
just because it uses less roles doesnt make it any more plausible
Y o u ' r e . A l r e a d y . D e a d
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 am
therealet wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:43 pm you all are missing a glaring situation here about my possible role
i expected to be hanged no matter what so i gave up trying
Okay so by "glaring situation" are you implying that potentially what happened was bender put the extra vote on LC which then led to a tie between you and LC which sleazy then had to break? Which then doesn't really tell us anything about your role.

I mean it could be possible but I'm not sure why bender would use up one of his extra votes so early in the game.
i cannot confirm or deny this as that would then break the rules and id probably be modkilled
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

Dom wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:06 am
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 am
Dom wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:25 am
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 am i was wolfread off a tinfoil and someone with tunnel vision figuring out how scum!me can make a post and turning everything i say against me
and you want to call me bad
you've heard of player salad
now here's JARGON SALAD !
youre doing nothing but proving my point
What exactly is your point?
that im being completely ignored and thrown by the wayside
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 am
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 am
bad as in evil or bad as in no skill
Given that I'd rather you not disparage anyone's ability, I am interested in the former.
yeah ik but you never know

the only person id realistically want lynched without having some doubt in myself is you or macdougall
That sounds awfully confident.

Anyway-- it's quite the turnaround from your Day 1 opinions as well. :suspish:
it really isnt
its a turnaround but ive explained why i wouldnt want you hanged on day 1 anyways
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

already setting up chainlynches
not susp at all

and also i wasnt ever buried in evidence its just nobody wanted to fucking listen to me
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:20 pm Why does et not vote here for anyone, though? Answer me this. If he’s a town, he’s consciously not voting knowing that there’s a big chance he’s gonna die. On our site we say self pres is NAI, but given the circumstances and type of player, everything is AI.
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 pm couldve simply missed deadline?

if youre implying that if he tied the votes with someone, and then that someone got lynched (who isnt martinez) that martinez would know what's up and hard rail him

then yes i think that's a pretty good reason no to vote a counter wagon
top line
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

creature >> nova > sig, rej, sabie > dom > spirit > nanook, enrique, stark > epi, ted > macdougall
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm Epi, putting ET aside for now, what are your town reads?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:56 pm
Tedexter wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm Epi, putting ET aside for now, what are your town reads?
The hell happened to my response?

It was:

You, nova, sabie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Night 1

Network President: Broken down robots are good for ratings. Every time we have a malfunction on screen, viewer eyeball focus increases 10-15%.

Execubot 1: Yes.

President: Can that handyman. What's his name? Hank? Steve? I don't care. Just get rid of him.

Execubot 1: Yes sir.

Execubot 2: We need laugh tracks.

TonyStarkPrime has been killed. He was Sal the handyman.
It is Day 2. You have 24 hours to lynch somebody.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:17 pm
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 am i was wolfread off a tinfoil and someone with tunnel vision figuring out how scum!me can make a post and turning everything i say against me
Given that I'd rather you not disparage anyone's ability, I am interested in the former.

the only person id realistically want lynched without having some doubt in myself is you or macdougall

it really isnt
its a turnaround but ive explained why i wouldnt want you hanged on day 1 anyways
you're not being ingored lol but go off.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

can i post now
therealet
Stool Pigeon

Post by therealet »

Dom wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:02 pm
therealet wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:17 pm

it really isnt
you're not being ingored lol but go off.
i was during day 1
completely ignored and shoved aside as a wolf
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: et] aubergine

[VOTE: ET] aubergine
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i'm confused by the idea of a no lynch still
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

While I'm down for an Et lynch I think it's important we continue to discuss and not sit on this. I'll be rereading and ISOing a bit today since I'll admit I didn't do much last phase.

I'll be starting with people who I've got no real read on and ignoring the ones I'm semi confident on.'

ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:39 pm i'm confused by the idea of a no lynch still
It's a big thing on some sites, the idea is if you don't have a solid idea or any of who to lynch you vote there. Glorf was a big supporter of No lynches especially day 1. Though I think that logic has really faded away in the last few years.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:39 pm i'm confused by the idea of a no lynch still
A no lynch makes sense only in a very specific circumstance (this isn't it).

I voted there to see the poll. I want to think about the most obvious pathway to success since I have the time to do so.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:50 pm While I'm down for an Et lynch I think it's important we continue to discuss and not sit on this. I'll be rereading and ISOing a bit today since I'll admit I didn't do much last phase.

I'll be starting with people who I've got no real read on and ignoring the ones I'm semi confident on.'

Why didn't you vote last phase?
novaselinenever
Hitman

I guess no lynch is appearing at every stage for consistency's sake. It usually is an option at MyLo on TS, yet it's never usually a poll option the phases before that.

Just ignore it :p
novaselinenever
Hitman

Someone give me a reason to townread Sprityo
novaselinenever
Hitman

Not having a vig sucks
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:13 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:50 pm While I'm down for an Et lynch I think it's important we continue to discuss and not sit on this. I'll be rereading and ISOing a bit today since I'll admit I didn't do much last phase.

Why didn't you vote last phase?
Said in thread already I thought the phase ended later I believe I thought it ended at 8 or 9 and popped in like 20 minutes before then to vote.
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm locking Creature Town, any objection? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

linki - oh missed that
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:20 pm
Just caught up. Rej is obviously bad. Creature is probably their teammate. I’m really annoyed by this trend of making a million posts and then accusing others of posting “fluff”. Slow down pls.

[mention]Enrique[/mention] Could you give me some more details about this Rej thing and your current thoughts?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 pm I'm locking Creature Town, any objection? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

linki - oh missed that
I think that's a safe bet, unless ET flips civ, which I find doubtful.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I agree.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:08 pm
A no lynch makes sense only in a very specific circumstance (this isn't it).

I voted there to see the poll. I want to think about the most obvious pathway to success since I have the time to do so.
Gotcha.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:15 pm I guess no lynch is appearing at every stage for consistency's sake. It usually is an option at MyLo on TS, yet it's never usually a poll option the phases before that.

Just ignore it :p
I have been playing on this site since its inception and with this community since probably 2009 or so...
I have never seen a no lynch option.

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 pm I'm locking Creature Town, any objection? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

linki - oh missed that
I don't object, but I don't not object?

why

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:16 pm Someone give me a reason to townread Sprityo
He’s literate and sassy

Return to “Previous Side Missions”