60%

Total votes: 10
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 4]

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:07 pm @sprityo now with the description of priest being "immune to hypnotoad" what do you think? he also gives immunity to someone else on n3, which was last night.
Definitely sounds like hypnotoad is a marker/cult/recruitment type role
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I take it he has like an odd / even targeting thing if he was recruiting.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It would make sense if he was an even night targeting role if priest makes someone immune on n3. Which is potentially a save.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

Fucking Toad lol. Would be really awkward if it's a game-ending indie with the wincon and everything about it being secret
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rogue Doctor and protecting sounds like an Alarmist though which means recruitment/conversions. Don't see how a protection would be required against it if it's not something like that
novaselinenever
Hitman

Redirections/Control immunity sounds dumb
novaselinenever
Hitman

>on 3 nights

Think that means 3-shots rather than protecting on N3.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Do conversions usually flip as being converted or is there no way of telling?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh I totally misread that. God damn.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I initially thought maybe one of the people that have been not really voting was the indie character because they didn't want to take sides and just make it to the end. Now obviously it must be a more more active role than I thought.
Yeah I'd say that means 3 shots like he could use it 3 times.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:02 pm I think we go after sig today.
Okay

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
tedxtr

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 3]

Post by tedxtr »

This game makes no sense for me unless one of the mafias is Epi, I'm sorry. I honestly don't get why I'm alive.

Same for nova. He's a good player, but he's not suspecting Epi. Why aren't mafia taking him out? If it's sig, in what world does he kill MacDougall.

I think MacDougall was killed because Epi couldn't push him like he intended and he saw everyone was opposing it. He's probably gonna ask who was against it and it's probably just me, but whatever.

Mac was obviously town, the fact Epi actually pushed on it is weird. There's no bus cred to gain out of that, it was a dumb bus if it was one. It was only me on Dom's ass. I had to ask every single town to vote with me.

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:06 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Just to see the poll.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:03 am And what's more:
i can take u voting someone to just see the poll at first, but do it a second time and i point it out
That isn't what happened. That's revisionism.

I voted LC to see the poll.
Just to see the poll.
You said nothing.

I changed my vote not because I needed to "See the poll a second time" (what a silly accusation, since I could already see it), but because:

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:47 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine

You don't even have a vote on the board.

Let's fix that.

The only thing I have that somewhat makes Epi look townier is his case on ET and the fact Dom was sort of piggy backing off him, but I don't know. The game state is weird as fuck. After ET got lynched and flipped town, Epi's influence was severely reduced. Also, when he voted sig, it means that he already had the result of the vote count. In his ET - enrique case, he said he was voting to see the voting results. Is it different from phone posting to computer posting, this might be a stretch, but I don't find it consistent. It can be an interesting thing to look at. Thoughts?
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:28 pm Do conversions usually flip as being converted or is there no way of telling?
Don't think I've seen conversions not flipping clearly outside of crazy NF games. Even those were weird pseudo infections rather than traditional recruiting.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

^ by the way, that is meant to explain why he wanted to get sig to 3 votes so it would be tied and make something out of Dom's lynch.

If he didn't vote beforehand, how could he have seen the voting results in order to say "seems like you didn't vote sig, let's fix that"

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] I acknowledged you find it hard explaining yourself, but we need something from you. I think I remember you playing in champs and you didn't have any of that issue. I'd like to hear something from you, just to make sure of stuff. I want to have a stronger read on you.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

The Toad having everything secrets really makes me think it's not game-ending so whatever the fuck it does shouldn't be recruitment. Open setup on TS with no info dumping always publicly broadcast hostile indies, at least their wincon. All indies I remember seeing having completely secret stuff where ones that had creative wincons based on the characters. That makes much more sense info wise
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:00 pm ^ by the way, that is meant to explain why he wanted to get sig to 3 votes so it would be tied and make something out of Dom's lynch.

If he didn't vote beforehand, how could he have seen the voting results in order to say "seems like you didn't vote sig, let's fix that"

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I acknowledged you find it hard explaining yourself, but we need something from you. I think I remember you playing in champs and you didn't have any of that issue. I'd like to hear something from you, just to make sure of stuff. I want to have a stronger read on you.
a) the way I played in champs is not how I normally play nor what I consider good play, and b) I made up a lot of stuff in that game.

I can’t/won’t explain why I’m hard following Epi on nova. What else would you like to know?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I think Mac’s play is more like scumMac that ive seen than townMac so I want him dead. I don’t know how to explain it other than that tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Mac is a flipped town.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 3]

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:55 pm This game makes no sense for me unless one of the mafias is Epi, I'm sorry. I honestly don't get why I'm alive.

Same for nova. He's a good player, but he's not suspecting Epi. Why aren't mafia taking him out? If it's sig, in what world does he kill MacDougall.

I think MacDougall was killed because Epi couldn't push him like he intended and he saw everyone was opposing it. He's probably gonna ask who was against it and it's probably just me, but whatever.

Mac was obviously town, the fact Epi actually pushed on it is weird. There's no bus cred to gain out of that, it was a dumb bus if it was one. It was only me on Dom's ass. I had to ask every single town to vote with me.

Just to see the poll.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:03 am And what's more:
i can take u voting someone to just see the poll at first, but do it a second time and i point it out
That isn't what happened. That's revisionism.

I voted LC to see the poll.
Just to see the poll.
You said nothing.

I changed my vote not because I needed to "See the poll a second time" (what a silly accusation, since I could already see it), but because:

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:47 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine

You don't even have a vote on the board.

Let's fix that.

The only thing I have that somewhat makes Epi look townier is his case on ET and the fact Dom was sort of piggy backing off him, but I don't know. The game state is weird as fuck. After ET got lynched and flipped town, Epi's influence was severely reduced. Also, when he voted sig, it means that he already had the result of the vote count. In his ET - enrique case, he said he was voting to see the voting results. Is it different from phone posting to computer posting, this might be a stretch, but I don't find it consistent. It can be an interesting thing to look at. Thoughts?
Eh, I have had Epi pegged as town early on for his case on ET and when we were mind-melding. Felt it was a very organic push and he sounded genuine. Then the N2 stuff happened when he came with the Nova is scum. Everything about it feel like a townie that had a click, the way he stumbles through it by first answering my question then going back on it and the posting the role and trying to figure stuff out. It doesn't feel like bullshit at all. There is also Nanook's conviction of Epi being good with how he followed him on me, it feels like he knows that Epi is good mechanically and Nanook is a town read of mine. That's another good point for him.

I haven't been killed 'cause I'm still free food. I'm out there getting suspected and they probably think they can mislynch me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Or I'm just wrong and being kept as a dumb townie
novaselinenever
Hitman

Doubt that one though lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:06 pm
Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:00 pm ^ by the way, that is meant to explain why he wanted to get sig to 3 votes so it would be tied and make something out of Dom's lynch.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I acknowledged you find it hard explaining yourself, but we need something from you. I think I remember you playing in champs and you didn't have any of that issue. I'd like to hear something from you, just to make sure of stuff. I want to have a stronger read on you.
a) the way I played in champs is not how I normally play nor what I consider good play, and b) I made up a lot of stuff in that game.

I can’t/won’t explain why I’m hard following Epi on nova. What else would you like to know?
Are you following Epi because, it is Epi or because it is going after me. Like if Epi went on someone else, would you hard follow him there?
novaselinenever
Hitman

'Cause Epi wasn't really after me last phase after calling me scum N2 but you still were :meany:

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm Mac is a flipped town.
I thought night ended at 6 wtf

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:06 pm

Are you following Epi because, it is Epi or because it is going after me. Like if Epi went on someone else, would you hard follow him there?
I don’t know how much clearer I can be than “I can’t/won’t explain” 🤷‍♀️
novaselinenever
Hitman

Ted

Say it's Epi, who's the third? Same with it being Sig.

linki - Image

I also think creature is scum for D1 vote and other reasons, but they’re fairly nebulous tbh.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Not sure if it means something but Dom/NP's secret in his role didn't flip but Mac/Priest's did with the latter being the usual norm I think.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

Lynching me still makes no sense. Theres no case on me and literally no reason to suspect I'm mafia at this point. Now I was wrong on Mac but his death was obviously done to further the attempt to lynch me by what must be nanook/nova team.

Then you've got Creature who literally just votes no question asks beginning of day. This is going to shape up just like the ET lynch if town just blindly votes for me.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 pm Not sure if it means something but Dom/NP's secret in his role didn't flip but Mac/Priest's did with the latter being the usual norm I think.
Could mafia have a strawman/joker ability?
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:25 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 pm Not sure if it means something but Dom/NP's secret in his role didn't flip but Mac/Priest's did with the latter being the usual norm I think.
Check your chat.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lmao
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And I'll defend my mac thoughts for ever he was playing outside of meta and barely contributing. Coming in and not even giving a very basic reasons for most of his reads and always will vote for his teammates.
ImageImage

sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:25 pm Lynching me still makes no sense. Theres no case on me and literally no reason to suspect I'm mafia at this point. Now I was wrong on Mac but his death was obviously done to further the attempt to lynch me by what must be nanook/nova team.

Then you've got Creature who literally just votes no question asks beginning of day. This is going to shape up just like the ET lynch if town just blindly votes for me.

I was also pushing mac? How does that make sense as a kill for scumMe to frame you, wouldn’t it just as likely make me look bad as you? Lol

Also I’m not pushing you, what are you even talking about
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Check your chat.
So glad your trying to game solve, instead of either just tunneling in the dumbest way possible or your mafia. Either way its hella obvious and if nobody else wants to look at it whatever. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:28 pm Also I’m not pushing you, what are you even talking about
Your an independent read of Mac. But still could be mafia.

Nova is for sure mafia.

And if I had to throw in another I guess id go with Enrique/another lurker.
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I might end up voting Epi, and it’s not even because of that case alone although I like it.

A lot of his actions don’t really make much sense, he goes out to discredit MacDougall, afterwards he says that everyone on the wagon was clean. (?)

Kept going back to Enrique even though his scum read on him doesn’t make sense anymore. I read back and the Enrique scum read was 100% dependent on ET’s flip and he’s still trying to go towards that.

I think he’s also playing it really safe and hates keeping mislynch pools closed. He always keeps them open.

I don’t know if you guys will actually follow me on this, but I really think you should at least consider it. Him voting sig or , fuck that, even voting for anyone when he didn’t read anything when his goal in mind was to “make sure votes aren’t tampered with and the guy with majority votes gets lynched” doesn’t make sense and it was really agenda-y.

Another thing, I asked him about whether Nova was scummier than Dom and he said “At face value, no” when he was setting Nova up and didn’t say a word about Dom.

I just think that seeing the vote count being 4-2 and then voting for someone when your goal is to make sure the votes aren’t tampered with in a game where network president is a thing, is really weird.

I know it goes against my belief of Dom tming him town because he’s scared of him, but honestly, I just don’t know why I’m alive at this point. Could be a paranoid read. I think it’s worth a shot. Epi’s considerable case was on ET and then there was nothing else townie to him, and him constantly coming back to Enrique when the reasons for accusing him are literally non existent from his PoV is weird.
ImageImageImageImage

Like you say that I must be part of a team trying to frame but I’m agreeing with your nova is scum read and I’m not pushing you, so. It’s a confusing worldview?
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:28 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Check your chat.
So glad your trying to game solve, instead of either just tunneling in the dumbest way possible or your mafia. Either way its hella obvious and if nobody else wants to look at it whatever. :shrug:
I'm trying to do that. Whatever helps you sleep at night :shrug:

Epi is town 99% of the time
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm I might end up voting Epi, and it’s not even because of that case alone although I like it.

A lot of his actions don’t really make much sense, he goes out to discredit MacDougall, afterwards he says that everyone on the wagon was clean. (?)

Kept going back to Enrique even though his scum read on him doesn’t make sense anymore. I read back and the Enrique scum read was 100% dependent on ET’s flip and he’s still trying to go towards that.

I think he’s also playing it really safe and hates keeping mislynch pools closed. He always keeps them open.

I don’t know if you guys will actually follow me on this, but I really think you should at least consider it. Him voting sig or , fuck that, even voting for anyone when he didn’t read anything when his goal in mind was to “make sure votes aren’t tampered with and the guy with majority votes gets lynched” doesn’t make sense and it was really agenda-y.

Another thing, I asked him about whether Nova was scummier than Dom and he said “At face value, no” when he was setting Nova up and didn’t say a word about Dom.

I just think that seeing the vote count being 4-2 and then voting for someone when your goal is to make sure the votes aren’t tampered with in a game where network president is a thing, is really weird.

I know it goes against my belief of Dom tming him town because he’s scared of him, but honestly, I just don’t know why I’m alive at this point. Could be a paranoid read. I think it’s worth a shot. Epi’s considerable case was on ET and then there was nothing else townie to him, and him constantly coming back to Enrique when the reasons for accusing him are literally non existent from his PoV is weird.
It doesn't feel like he was trying to discredit MacDougall directly, he said it was more about figuring me out. Think he thought my "town as fuck" read on Mac was bullshit and TMI-y. Felt more like some dirt my way than Mac.

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine

I’m trying to take your side sig stop pushing me away bb
novaselinenever
Hitman

His EoD really felt like he was mostly confused rather than panicking. The latter is not something I'd expect from a scum!Epi in that situation especially with Dom having 5 votes and at best you can tie, but it's like suiciding. It was messy but more uninformed than like agenda-y.
novaselinenever
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:34 pm [VOTE: Nova] aubergine

I’m trying to take your side sig stop pushing me away bb
You're wrong amigo.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Damn, but at the same time, if Epi is a scum he’s played the game so god damn well I kinda wanna let him win ngl
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yeah fuck it I’m willing to lose to an Epi scum world.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Whoever’s scum this game, you guys are doing a good job holy shit.

MU’s a lot easier. Well, people there are a lot townier than here but still.

I will almost feel bad whenever I’ll roll scum in my following games because you’ll most likely find me by day 2.
ImageImageImageImage

MU is a lot easier but it’s not because they’re better players lol
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yeah, it’s not even that we have bad wolves, they just get PoE’d because the townies are way too townie. Making a 3 people scum PoE can make you land on 2 scum if you’re decent. That’s on day one.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”