Hermes? (Host/dead/non)
60%

Total votes: 10
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 4]

Post by novaselinenever »

And yeah like I said Cult not being public info in an open setup with no info dumpings make no sense. I've never seen it on TS, all completely secret Indies have been weird wincon relating to the character like a task or whatnot.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

Third parties suck tbh
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:40 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:16 pm
Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm @Rej let’s lynch nova
no lets lynch epi or enrique or whoever

also why people suddenly think about a cult lmao, this would be a multiball and quite bastard due to it belong to a secret mechanic from an indie

nonono, I wouldn't like it, I still think that the indie is a multivoter
Let's lynch Sig. You gotta trust me, I fucking promise you I'm town lol.
:scared:
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
I will trust novas, if he is wrong then he is a powerwolf
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

Rej wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:38 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
Why trust Noba what has he done that's townie at all? He didn't go after Dom at all our only flipped mafia and have instead just tunneled on me without ever after giving a good reason or building a case I can defend against it's all based off this idea of trust that makes no sense given that all the potential tmi roles are gone.

No join me and lynch nova
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

> didn't go after Dom at all
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:06 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:14 pm Yeah meta is trashy!
*here is the meta i would like to present you with about myself that totally absolves me*

Relying on your own meta instead of baddie hunting is a bad look.
Do better or get a noose.
I hate this post. It's sensationalism. It doesn't feel like Nanook was necessarily relying on his own meta or even using it to aggressively defend himself or "absolves" himself like you're saying, it rather was just a remark about what he'd have done in that scenario.

It's not necessarily a bad look to share that kind of stuff, just like people that don't know him aren't just going to buy it. There is a lot of wifom in that kind of stuff. The way you paint his behavior as being an alternative to baddie hunting, and the in your face attitude is a much worse look imo.

Also I don't think he's done much baddie hunting to being with lol.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm Hmmm, that's my general gripe with him. There doesn't seem to be much progression in his reads, just a lot of aggressive prods and bland questions with no very little follow up. It's that aggressive attitude that makes me think that he isn't trying to figure anyone out nor even hear them out, he's just in your face from the get-go. I don't see much for a train of thoughts and the post/quotes seem arbitrary 'cause there is no conclusion or anything.

A lot of the suspicion feels also like surface stuff with things such as activity excuses/being absent/referring to self-meta. It's like he's looking at easy ways to fake suspect people and rolls with them aggressively to appear like he's confident and solving. It's the kind of milking scum reads that scum uses to navigate the game.

The progression on Sig was also another that pinged me. He hadn't even mentioned him prior to EoD2 at all and then in a matter of a few quoted posts with bland questions/prod, he jumped to the top of list. It feels fake especially since the post that kickstarted was Sig theorycrafting about the Indie and just making a bet, like that shit is NAI. He then shoehorned sig's Sabie suspicion which he hadn't mentioned before at all. The latter is something that Enrique mentioned, he didn't believe Sig for it. Shit is racing in my head lol, all three are part of the remuntada PoE so it's pretty interesting.

Go deep on Rej if you got time. He's a lock from me so I'll see if I can help you see the light in case I kick the bucket.
novaselinenever
Hitman

> just tunneled on me without ever after giving a good reason or building a case
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:44 pm About Sig, think it was his easy brush off of our interactions + Rej as civ that didn't feel earned for me at all. It's too easy and seemed like he just wanted to avoid it. I also didn't like how he immediately gave you a negative ping afterwards. The prod of Sabie is a mess, I can see town!sig being pinged by her entrance, it's more about how he went about it. He didn't mention her in that initial post having his good/bad gut pings, mentioning with an @ later on feels weird especially since she hadn't posted any game content at the time. Like why not for her to show up. Then there is the question itself doesn't feel like natural prodding or trying to figure or get someone to talk. It's too specific and it doesn't really match his interest in that interaction since he brushed it off earlier and didn't engage anyone else on it at all nor continued with her about it. To add-on about him allegedly being pinged by Sabie's entrance, I interacted with him about her D1 and he didn't mention I believe. It was her not answering his question that was a negative ping mentioned.

I also don't care much for how he branded a few interactions as NAI from afar. It feels cheap, it doesn't feel like he isn't trying to look into the meat of the posts to figure out how someone is behaving. There was also a few progressions that seemed pretty wonky. Most of his reads have been pretty safe.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:56 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:36 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:45 pm @sig @Enrique @Nanook

who should we lynch and why

For Nova if I'm getting what Epi is laying down plus and more importantly how it seems like he's setting up lynches.

What has Epi laid down? Setting up lynch seems like a sensational summary to what I'm doing, is having a PoE and trying to work it something you've never seen before?

Nova pushed the ET lynch to a degree and lock cleared ET based off of ET flipping mafia, one of his first posts was unclearing Creature and laying groundwork against him.

You're just narrating what I've done. Is something wrong with any of those things? Also I believe I locked Creature thinking he was Sleazy when TSP flipped non-Sleazy, if you notice I only locked him past N1 when TSP flipped. Not after the D1 lynch. The one based off of ET flipping Mafia was Dom who I said looked alright but should be locked if ET flips scum. Do you disagree with having that thought seeing their interactions?

He's also slowly building a case on me, based on what I already said with him asking Dom. He did the same thing, but more generally with Epi. I personally feel like he's trying to lead town to more lynches, but these lynches aren't in towns best interest and he's trying not to be seen as a the real pusher of lynches so when people flip civ he can't be blamed for it.

I'm building a case on you 'cause I suspect you. It not something new at all, I mentioned having bad feelings about you since D1 I believe. What have I done generally with Epi? He's been a strong town read of mine for a while now. I'm being pretty vocal about who I suspects and it ain't no secret, so I'm not sure how I'm trying to absolve myself from blame. "Trying to lead town to more lynches" is a hella of a spin, I mean townies try to lynches people they suspect lol. You're not even getting to the meat of my posts and judging me to figure me out, this is some surface-level fear-mongering bullshit.

I'm only hesitant of voting for Nova since Nanook is on it and he's only on it based off of what Epi said. I'm still a bit meh on Nanook and if Epi thinks Nova is mafia why hasn't he voted there? That entire thing is a bit weird, but my other point is independent of Epi/Nanook.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:53 pm You are narrating it. I'm not how you'd describe saying the following "Nova pushed the ET lynch to a degree and lock cleared ET based off of ET flipping mafia, one of his first posts was unclearing Creature and laying groundwork against him." without actually weighing on it and saying what is bad about it. What the fuck does "leading them without leading them" means? I'm asking clear cut questions and it's no secret who I suspects. You keep parroting this line and it all goes back to me asking Dom about you which I cleared to you and you haven't gotten back to me at all 'cause you got nothing there. I had asked him about you' cause he started suspecting you out of nowhere and you shot on top of his list although you two have been avoiding each other. And both of you were at the top of my list which again, is very public information.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm The progression on Sig was also another that pinged me. He hadn't even mentioned him prior to EoD2 at all and then in a matter of a few quoted posts with bland questions/prod, he jumped to the top of list. It feels fake especially since the post that kickstarted was Sig theorycrafting about the Indie and just making a bet, like that shit is NAI. He then shoehorned sig's Sabie suspicion which he hadn't mentioned before at all. The latter is something that Enrique mentioned, he didn't believe Sig for it. Shit is racing in my head lol, all three are part of the remuntada PoE so it's pretty interesting.
> approaching this from the perspective you have TMI

Do you see what you're doing here lol? You're not arguing why I have TMI or why I'm scum, you're saying straight up that I am and using that to justify my behavior. You're going backwards instead of trying to figure me out or read me. You're doing that 'cause you have nothing. You have nothing 'cause I'm town and you're full of shit.

It also make perfect sense to lock clear Creature when you think he's a town role and unclear him when you learn that he isn't.

I've never asked Epi who he suspects. You're getting lost in your fake reads friendo. If you're actually reading my posts, you'd see I'm doing my own work. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

It is surface level, it absolutely is. You're not getting to the meat of any my pushes, reads or thoughts at all. You're basically just content painting a picture from far "Nova is pushing lynches, Nova is bad". The former is something you would do if you actually wanted to figure me out and read me. You'd look at my thoughts and see if they're genuine or if I'm faking them. You're not doing any of that at all.

It's based off of an overall strategy that you're rolling with after establishing me as scum which is the bullshit part. Why can't any of the thing that I've done be done by a townie?

I'm not spinning anything. I'm straight-up telling it how it is.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 pm Sig is the one that looks panicky trying to manage how to distance himself from the flip. The "I don't know how to read Dom" and trying to be ok with it while also saying he suspects others more is overdone and fake.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Anyone that reads our interaction can see how full of shit you are. You've just been parroting the same lies every time, get shut down, then ignore it ever happen and regroup to come from a different angle lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Thanks my man, it will not be in vain 'cause I'm definitely not wrong.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:17 pm I also think creature is scum for D1 vote and other reasons, but they’re fairly nebulous tbh.
You don’t think Creature is Bender?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:54 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:47 pm Enrique >>> Sprit

is where I'm at for third.
See this is why I think my PoE is solid and stays the same regardless. Sprit is obvious town and if he’s not, then he’s neutral. Not a mafia though.
:beer: thank
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hm. This is interesting.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:17 pm I also think creature is scum for D1 vote and other reasons, but they’re fairly nebulous tbh.
Re-reading his D1, he was suspecting ET as much as LC and voted both at different times. Didn't feel like he had any big preferences on who gets lynched between the two, especially since it seemed he had them pegged as teammates. Feels like a waste of a limited ability shot for Creature as Bender. I think it makes more sense for Bender to be someone that scum read LC more. Also Bender seems to also have another ability that might have been at play.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I think you can guess the answer to that
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:30 am
nebulous
/ˈnɛbjʊləs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a concept) vague or ill-defined.

ah
Banners:
ImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:30 am
nebulous
/ˈnɛbjʊləs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a concept) vague or ill-defined.

ah
I don’t think that creature is bender because he’s scum

The reasons I think that creature is scum are nebulous and ill-defined
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:25 pm Lynching me still makes no sense. Theres no case on me and literally no reason to suspect I'm mafia at this point. Now I was wrong on Mac but his death was obviously done to further the attempt to lynch me by what must be nanook/nova team.

Then you've got Creature who literally just votes no question asks beginning of day. This is going to shape up just like the ET lynch if town just blindly votes for me.
Bro what

I didn’t even tie Mac’s death with that, lmfao.

Given nanook is taking your side, who’s scum?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hold on, how does Mac die frame you into being mafia???
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:39 am Hold on, how does Mac die frame you into being mafia???
I don't see that either. I would think if mac were accusing sig and then he died then it would look more like a frame of him.

I'm torn on sig and nova. In looking through the ISO it's weird that sig sort of accused me based on my intro when nova usually does that. And nova didn't do that this time. Idk if there's a scenario where nova and sig are teammates but decided from the beginning to bus each other so one of them can get civ cred. Neither of them really seemed too keen on lynching dom. Dom and nova both voted sig. Maybe that would have been better than getting rid of the president role. Eh *shrug* but what do I know?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:12 am
Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:39 am Hold on, how does Mac die frame you into being mafia???
I don't see that either. I would think if mac were accusing sig and then he died then it would look more like a frame of him.

I'm torn on sig and nova. In looking through the ISO it's weird that sig sort of accused me based on my intro when nova usually does that. And nova didn't do that this time. Idk if there's a scenario where nova and sig are teammates but decided from the beginning to bus each other so one of them can get civ cred. Neither of them really seemed too keen on lynching dom. Dom and nova both voted sig. Maybe that would have been better than getting rid of the president role. Eh *shrug* but what do I know?
There was nothing to initially accuse you of. I don't go around accusing everyone to get stuff going lol. What do you know is trust your instincts throughout the game that had me as Town and Sig as scum, and vote him up :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

:sparta:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmmm the "Nova didn't do that this time" feels a bit contrived here. It's not something she had mentioned before, and it's weird to have it as a counterpart to Sig's pushing her which was something she's been allegedly uneasy with. A bit forced to force that "equal suspicion/torn" vibe me think.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Don't mind the teammate angle on both of us, that could be good paranoia.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:41 am Hmmm the "Nova didn't do that this time" feels a bit contrived here. It's not something she had mentioned before, and it's weird to have it as a counterpart to Sig's pushing her which was something she's been allegedly uneasy with. A bit forced to force that "equal suspicion/torn" vibe me think.
It's a legit thing you used to do. I just always assume it's you messing with me though so I typically don't put much stock into it. Just thought it was weird sig did it to me this time. I mean reads based on intros are kinda just whatever because nothing happened yet anyway. Since there's been a lot of back and forth on you vs sig I looked at both of your ISOs and happened to notice.

During the game and then after last lynch I thought mayhaps there's a reason you guys are so focused on each other and neither of you really wanted to vote for dom. Sigs vote on dom was merely self pres not because he wanted to and dom voted him but was trying to make cases on other people. I feel like sig looks worse after last lynch but I don't feel like you're town cleared either.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

The only issue I have with Sig is that he had the opportunity to poke at his gut scum read on Creature by hearing TSP's reasoning for reading him town, and that way he'd sort his null read as well (TSP was a null read) except he chose not to. It would've been a 2 for 1 deal potentially.

That and one more thing which is related to Nanook, he keeps hedging on him for no apparent reason. He placed 3 nulls in his core and then he gave a null read on Nanook, except it had more words to it. I don't know why he placed him separately. And the reason was *kind of* odd as well :
sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:48 pm Nanook isn't playing the same way he was last game on here were he was mafia, but that doesn't absolve him since i'd imagine you'd switch meta up a bit.
Mac/TSP/LC are all null right now
It might be the tone but I read it as agenda-y. I don't know if they share a history, this is a weird claim to make unless you've played a lot of games with him. If he plays this way at all times, then it advantages both of his alignments equally. Creating another way of playing would make it obvious as to what alignment he is, because if he plays one way when he's an alignment, then anything that deviates from that is an obvious indicator as to him being another alignment.

And judging by my convos with Nanook, he doesn't recommend the try hardy style that he had in champs and he seems to be posting a lot more like this. I might need a background check on them two.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I've reached the conclusion that Rej is probably the toad that finished his wincon and doesn't give a fuck anymore for sorting anyone.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:41 am Hmmm the "Nova didn't do that this time" feels a bit contrived here. It's not something she had mentioned before, and it's weird to have it as a counterpart to Sig's pushing her which was something she's been allegedly uneasy with. A bit forced to force that "equal suspicion/torn" vibe me think.
It's a legit thing you used to do. I just always assume it's you messing with me though so I typically don't put much stock into it. Just thought it was weird sig did it to me this time. I mean reads based on intros are kinda just whatever because nothing happened yet anyway. Since there's been a lot of back and forth on you vs sig I looked at both of your ISOs and happened to notice.

During the game and then after last lynch I thought mayhaps there's a reason you guys are so focused on each other and neither of you really wanted to vote for dom. Sigs vote on dom was merely self pres not because he wanted to and dom voted him but was trying to make cases on other people. I feel like sig looks worse after last lynch but I don't feel like you're town cleared either.
Oh, I'm not debating. I remember my "We got one" meme lol, but what I'm saying is I don't do it every game to you and that's pretty obvious
What I do is throw hot takes and force myself to read people off of singular post to get the discussion going, it's what you recognized earlier in the game as a staple of my town game. I find it strange that you did that, then now you're moving the goal posts and making a point about me not doing it to you. That feels contrived especially when it's used as a counterpart to your suspicion of Sig which seemed more grounded and established.

Hmmm fair enough I guess. I'm fine with not being town cleared, and he locks worse 'cause he's scum.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sabie, if Sig flips scum, who else you got for third?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hot take, if sig and nova are both town, which I can kind of sense, then sabie should get auto-lynched.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I still feel like we cleared sabie for something trivial and then kind of ran with it when we didn't need to.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Does civ sig always get paranoid and acts like a rat that's in a cage with a cat when he's the consensus (sorta) lynch for the day? anyone?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm Hot take, if sig and nova are both town, which I can kind of sense, then sabie should get auto-lynched.
I thought you cleared up Sabie, what's with that now?
I am confused.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm
Why trust Noba what has he done that's townie at all? He didn't go after Dom at all our only flipped mafia and have instead just tunneled on me without ever after giving a good reason or building a case I can defend against it's all based off this idea of trust that makes no sense given that all the potential tmi roles are gone.

novas tried to much to TR me, if he TRd me correctly with solid argumentation, then I am willing to see it as civ novas, scum novas is more backstabberish also to people he TRs
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm Hot take, if sig and nova are both town, which I can kind of sense, then sabie should get auto-lynched.
I'm town, sig isn't. So get your ass on his wagon :beer:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:01 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm

novas tried to much to TR me, if he TRd me correctly with solid argumentation, then I am willing to see it as civ novas, scum novas is more backstabberish also to people he TRs
And I'd have bussed Dom to the shadow realm lol. Like I cased the dude before his wagon took off, he was in my top 2 scum reads and the writing was on the wall. That's a free meal 'cause I was in a perfect position, I never say no free food lmao.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej who's your pick for third?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Why do all of a sudden sense they're both town when you accused both of them?
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:29 pm Sabie, if Sig flips scum, who else you got for third?
Besides you? Eh idk maybe epi?
For some reason it seems like everyone just believes ted is town and hasnt thrown any scrutiny his way. Not saying I suspect him but he himself brought up that it's weird he hasn't been the night kill target so far with how vocal he is and getting dom lynched.
I could see spirityo as being the indie character.

I gotta do things irl so for now [VOTE: sig] aubergine
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm
Why do all of a sudden sense they're both town when you accused both of them?
That's how uninformed people make decisions.

This just smells like a Dead Air Dead Villager type of situation. It feels weird.

Your stance made me rethink the situation and upon re-reading some ISOs. I have no meta on anyone, I just assumed people are good scum players, but maybe I am over rating some aspects. Sig, if wolf, had a perfect game. The only weird thing would be that Nanook thing and, in rest, he projected town very well.

So did Nova.

So does everyone else, except for you, nanook, and enrique.

Maybe we're chasing ghosts and we should just lynch the people that weren't town. And then worry about whether there are actual deepwolves in here or not.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Well, sig kind of looks really bad today but it could be because that's his personality. That's why I asked people for information on him and nobody is saying shit. You played a few games with him, why not answer my question?

That mac thing was weird.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:08 pm Rej who's your pick for third?
from my PoV it could be anyone, anyone who receives TRs or SRs
in the end if the third is more benign than harmful, he might be a person who received more TRs than SRs.
just a wild guess, I stick to the multivoter theory, if he is a multivoter who gains something from voting or other votes, then they might be one of the more active players
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Right- voting Sabie like I said I would. I’m comfortable here
Banners:
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm with you sprit

let's go bud

[VOTE: sabie12 ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:00 pm ^ by the way, that is meant to explain why he wanted to get sig to 3 votes so it would be tied and make something out of Dom's lynch.

If he didn't vote beforehand, how could he have seen the voting results in order to say "seems like you didn't vote sig, let's fix that"
If you're talking about me, my vote had been on "no lynch" since the beginning of that Day.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm I might end up voting Epi, and it’s not even because of that case alone although I like it.

A lot of his actions don’t really make much sense, he goes out to discredit MacDougall, afterwards he says that everyone on the wagon was clean. (?)

Kept going back to Enrique even though his scum read on him doesn’t make sense anymore. I read back and the Enrique scum read was 100% dependent on ET’s flip and he’s still trying to go towards that.

I think he’s also playing it really safe and hates keeping mislynch pools closed. He always keeps them open.

I don’t know if you guys will actually follow me on this, but I really think you should at least consider it. Him voting sig or , fuck that, even voting for anyone when he didn’t read anything when his goal in mind was to “make sure votes aren’t tampered with and the guy with majority votes gets lynched” doesn’t make sense and it was really agenda-y.

Another thing, I asked him about whether Nova was scummier than Dom and he said “At face value, no” when he was setting Nova up and didn’t say a word about Dom.

I just think that seeing the vote count being 4-2 and then voting for someone when your goal is to make sure the votes aren’t tampered with in a game where network president is a thing, is really weird.

I know it goes against my belief of Dom tming him town because he’s scared of him, but honestly, I just don’t know why I’m alive at this point. Could be a paranoid read. I think it’s worth a shot. Epi’s considerable case was on ET and then there was nothing else townie to him, and him constantly coming back to Enrique when the reasons for accusing him are literally non existent from his PoV is weird.
Now show how "weird" = "mafia."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:34 pm
It doesn't feel like he was trying to discredit MacDougall directly, he said it was more about figuring me out. Think he thought my "town as fuck" read on Mac was bullshit and TMI-y. Felt more like some dirt my way than Mac.
This is correct.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:41 pm Yeah fuck it I’m willing to lose to an Epi scum world.
Fortunately that world doesn't exist.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:53 pm You’re gonna have to go 10 layers deep.
Not more Inception bullshit. :sigh:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:58 pm Right- voting Sabie like I said I would. I’m comfortable here
And your reasoning for suspecting me was that I've voted and you haven't. Not sure how that works. Remember world asunder where you had info and you interpreted it way wrong and then we argued forever and you ended up being wrong about me? Feels like that's how this deal is going to go again here. If you actually believed your "case" on me why did you wait so long to vote me?
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:37 pm Does civ sig always get paranoid and acts like a rat that's in a cage with a cat when he's the consensus (sorta) lynch for the day? anyone?
That's not "civ sig."

That's "sig."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have not had a chance to properly reflect on Dom's posts.

I aim to remedy that directly.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”