60%

Total votes: 10
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 4]

Post by novaselinenever »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:41 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:49 pm Is that possible?
Technically possible but not super likely ime
Then who is it?
novaselinenever
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 pm Seriously tho how the fuck am I supposed to “do stuff” if every time I say “player X is scum I want to kill them,” I’m met with either ignoring it or some form of “not interested.”

Why bother putting reads out if they’re going to get roundly ignored? 🤷‍♀️
Convince people. It's a team game.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: sabie12] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:11 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:14 pm I think the odds ted was killed to take pressure off of Sabie is high. [VOTE: sabie] aubergine I’m voting here for now
I think the odds someone killed ted just so they could say this exact thing is high.
Yikes.

[VOTE: Sabie12] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:54 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:14 pm I think the odds ted was killed to take pressure off of Sabie is high. [VOTE: sabie] aubergine I’m voting here for now
I think the odds someone killed ted just so they could say this exact thing is high.
Yikes.

You're next.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Do you guys really think I'm that stupid? Kind of insulting.

[VOTE: spirityo] aubergine
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm Do you guys really think I'm that stupid? Kind of insulting.

Nope. Just bad. Along with nova, your teammate.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm Creature - Bender. Would not lynch. Also fuck you because of Long Con.
Enrique - Has not been here for ages. Probably a civilian given how tactical the kills have been. Civilian
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I think Dom's treatment of this guy was beyond the bounds of associates. Civilian
novaselinenever - Can't give you credit for screaming about sig. If anything it makes you look like a paranoid Execubot. Would lynch.
Rej - By default...Would not lynch.
sabie12 - A suspect? Sure. Would lynch.
sprityo - Do better. Would lynch.
His surge in activity is giving me the heebie jeebies. Seemed very telegraphed in his mind-melding with Sabie, and has a few interesting interaction with Dom. Pretty friendly compared to Dom's other interaction with also no intent from the latter to push him although he's always an easy lynch. Got a few posts analyzing his D1 that might have him as not Bender potentially.
How does tactical kills absolve Enrique? There are 2 mafiosos alive, it could be the doing of one.
You're late. Agreed.
I don't need any credit for that and I don't expect it. Mafia hunt indies. Why not a paranoid other Mafiosos role? I wouldn't need to be that role to have access to its results.
Agreed.
Indeed.
Looks good. You can take your own advice there as well.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:54 pm
Yikes.

You're next.
You're bad at Mafia.
novaselinenever
Hitman

:keys:
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm Do you guys really think I'm that stupid? Kind of insulting.

As in Mafia you would never kill Ted?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:01 am

I wouldn't have gotten Dom killed off and then killed ted after he was blatantly accusing me. That would be really poor decision making on my part. I'm not that horrible at this game.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 am

I wouldn't have gotten Dom killed off and then killed ted after he was blatantly accusing me. That would be really poor decision making on my part. I'm not that horrible at this game.
You only voted Dom after being hounded by Ted though which is why I said your vote wasn't that great. You may not have had a choice after expressing suspicion of him but holding your vote early on.

Ted was the most obvious town, and the only one at that. He's the most obvious kill. Also why wouldn't scum you kill him with the way he was blatantly accusing you, him being alive is you guaranteed to get lynched. With the certainty he was talking about you, I doubt he'd reconsider. Killing him actually opens up the door for the scum argument of "I'd never kill my main accuser/He was killed to put pressure on me" which is the one you're using. Bad argumentation.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Who's Sprit's partner?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm Creature - Bender. Would not lynch. Also fuck you because of Long Con.
Enrique - Has not been here for ages. Probably a civilian given how tactical the kills have been. Civilian
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I think Dom's treatment of this guy was beyond the bounds of associates. Civilian
novaselinenever - Can't give you credit for screaming about sig. If anything it makes you look like a paranoid Execubot. Would lynch.
His surge in activity is giving me the heebie jeebies. Seemed very telegraphed in his mind-melding with Sabie, and has a few interesting interaction with Dom. Pretty friendly compared to Dom's other interaction with also no intent from the latter to push him although he's always an easy lynch. Got a few posts analyzing his D1 that might have him as not Bender potentially.
How does tactical kills absolve Enrique? There are 2 mafiosos alive, it could be the doing of one.
You're late. Agreed.
I don't need any credit for that and I don't expect it. Mafia hunt indies. Why not a paranoid other Mafiosos role? I wouldn't need to be that role to have access to its results.
Agreed.
Indeed.
I respect you enough that we can walk through these if you like. Here's the first two:

Creature - "His surge in activity is giving me the heebie jeebies. Seemed very telegraphed in his mind-melding with Sabie, and has a few interesting interaction with Dom. Pretty friendly compared to Dom's other interaction with also no intent from the latter to push him although he's always an easy lynch. Got a few posts analyzing his D1 that might have him as not Bender potentially. "

Fine. Who is Bender? :rolleyes:

And why should any surge of activity give you the "heebie jeebies?" Horsehit. You should celebrate activity. You're bad.

Enrique - "How does tactical kills absolve Enrique? There are 2 mafiosos alive, it could be the doing of one."

Do you want to lynch Enrique now all of a sudden?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm

I hope you know that you're completely wrong about that but I'm interested to hear why you think that. You had said before you know nova is bad and then didnt really do anything with it. I've said I'm willing to hear you out. At this point I don't have any reason to believe that nova is for sure town.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:10 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm

I hope you know that you're completely wrong about that but I'm interested to hear why you think that. You had said before you know nova is bad and then didnt really do anything with it. I've said I'm willing to hear you out. At this point I don't have any reason to believe that nova is for sure town.
Let's give it a try.

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am Who's Sprit's partner?
Probably me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If anyone has a reason to believe sabie is good, speak.

If anyone has a reason to believe nova is good, speak.

Otherwise, lynch and be done.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am

You only voted Dom after being hounded by Ted though which is why I said your vote wasn't that great. You may not have had a choice after expressing suspicion of him but holding your vote early on.

Ted was the most obvious town, and the only one at that. He's the most obvious kill. Also why wouldn't scum you kill him with the way he was blatantly accusing you, him being alive is you guaranteed to get lynched. With the certainty he was talking about you, I doubt he'd reconsider. Killing him actually opens up the door for the scum argument of "I'd never kill my main accuser/He was killed to put pressure on me" which is the one you're using. Bad argumentation.
Maybe you did it to frame me and felt like I was town reading you so I wouldn't suspect you.
I just want everyone to know that I'm a little smarter than people give me credit for. Or perhaps you already know that and are messing with me.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:10 am
You're late. Agreed.
Agreed.
Indeed.
I respect you enough that we can walk through these if you like. Here's the first two:

Creature - "His surge in activity is giving me the heebie jeebies. Seemed very telegraphed in his mind-melding with Sabie, and has a few interesting interaction with Dom. Pretty friendly compared to Dom's other interaction with also no intent from the latter to push him although he's always an easy lynch. Got a few posts analyzing his D1 that might have him as not Bender potentially. "

And why should any surge of activity give you the "heebie jeebies?" Horsehit. You should celebrate activity. You're bad.

Enrique - "How does tactical kills absolve Enrique? There are 2 mafiosos alive, it could be the doing of one."

Someone that was suspecting LC more I guess. Creature seemed to have them both as scum interchangeably and partners clearly. Bender seems to also have another ability, that might have been at play and a reason he wasn't on one of the two main wagons.

"You should celebrate activity". This is so fucking dumb lol. There is a nuance to it. It's the energy coming right off Ted's death and the big case on Sabie then mind-melding with her all over the thread as if they're solving. It felt fake.

Not necessarily, don't strawman me and deflect. I'm asking you the question of how the tactical kills absolve him when there are 2 mafiosos alive? It's bullshit take.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I respect you enough too :beer:
novaselinenever
Hitman

What's stronger on the scum-o-meter scale, "Would not lynch" or "Civilian"?
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:18 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am

Maybe you did it to frame me and felt like I was town reading you so I wouldn't suspect you.
I just want everyone to know that I'm a little smarter than people give me credit for. Or perhaps you already know that and are messing with me.
Lol what?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:41 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:49 pm Is that possible?
Technically possible but not super likely ime
Then who is it?
Enrique if anyone
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:15 am If anyone has a reason to believe nova is good, speak.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:19 am
You're late. Agreed.
Agreed.
Indeed.

Someone that was suspecting LC more I guess. Creature seemed to have them both as scum interchangeably and partners clearly. Bender seems to also have another ability, that might have been at play and a reason he wasn't on one of the two main wagons.

"You should celebrate activity". This is so fucking dumb lol. There is a nuance to it. It's the energy coming right off Ted's death and the big case on Sabie then mind-melding with her all over the thread as if they're solving. It felt fake.

Not necessarily, don't strawman me and deflect. I'm asking you the question of how the tactical kills absolve him when there are 2 mafiosos alive? It's bullshit take.
"You guess?" That's the best you can do?

++++

A bullshit take? It's the same take you'd have if you were civilian. Why?

Because it's correct.

Enrique isn't mafia.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm not getting lynched this game. Deal with it.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

:rolleyes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:15 am If anyone has a reason to believe sabie is good, speak.

Nova voted ted and then sig until he got lynched. Weird he was so super focused on sig and he said he suspected dom but voted with dom on sig. Sounds more sketchy than towny.

And I mean obviously I know I'm town and I know I'm a better player than people give me credit for.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 am:rolleyes:
Want to vote nova?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So, technically bender could’ve voted someone else and thrown one vote on long con as well.

But knowing creature and how he plays it’s almost a guarantee. Coupled with nova is the only person I can see who doesn’t agree with it. If he was more adamant about creature not being bender then I would reconsider my stance
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:27 am
Want to vote nova?
See above. Do you think it’s likely someone alive split their votes as bender and voted long con and someone else day 1?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

But I’m not opposed to it no.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:24 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:19 am
You're late. Agreed.
Agreed.
Indeed.

"You guess?" That's the best you can do?

++++

A bullshit take? It's the same take you'd have if you were civilian. Why?

Because it's correct.

Enrique isn't mafia.
What do you expect except my opinion and guess? Why the fuck are you arguing in such bad faith?

No, no civilian would absolve Enrique of being Mafia 'cause "hurr durr kills are calculated" when there 2 mafiosos alive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:27 am
Want to vote nova?
See above. Do you think it’s likely someone alive split their votes as bender and voted long con and someone else day 1?
I'm going to give you one guess regarding how I feel about Day 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am But I’m not opposed to it no.
I say we lynch nova and see how that goes.

:workit:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm drunk as hell.

I don’t wanna kill Sabie just because they seem like fun and I empathize with playing between glares from your partner
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:31 am I'm drunk as hell.
Hell yeah [VOTE: Nova] aubergine

Let’s see where this train goes
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:26 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:15 am If anyone has a reason to believe sabie is good, speak.

Nova voted ted and then sig until he got lynched. Weird he was so super focused on sig and he said he suspected dom but voted with dom on sig. Sounds more sketchy than towny.

And I mean obviously I know I'm town and I know I'm a better player than people give me credit for.
You didn't seem to have a problem with any of these things until other Epi now suspecting me. I'm also not sure why voting Ted, then voting Sig is a bad thing. What is so weird about that? I didn't vote with Dom on Sig, Dom voted with me on Sig. I was there all day and had my own case.

You're doing a good job pairing together though, that's the goal ain't it? lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:31 am I don’t wanna kill Sabie just because they seem like fun and I empathize with playing between glares from your partner
Go square dancing with sabie then. Don't fuck up someone's mafia win because you like her.

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:33 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:31 am I don’t wanna kill Sabie just because they seem like fun and I empathize with playing between glares from your partner
Go square dancing with sabie then. Don't fuck up someone's mafia win because you like her.
There’s two mafia I can find the other first ;)

(I actually just think there are better options today)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:33 am

You didn't seem to have a problem with any of these things until other Epi now suspecting me. I'm also not sure why voting Ted, then voting Sig is a bad thing. What is so weird about that? I didn't vote with Dom on Sig, Dom voted with me on Sig. I was there all day and had my own case.

WEIRD HOW YOURE TALKING ABOUT EACH OTHER LIKE WERE TWO DUM TO KNOW UR TEAMMATES
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Haha funny man use all caps
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nova?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:35 am

She's doing a great fucking job, and you are indeed what you think you are not.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:44 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:35 am

She's doing a great fucking job, and you are indeed what you think you are not.
I thought that was funny, but I suppose it was funny only in my own head.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 am NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I think Dom's treatment of this guy was beyond the bounds of associates. Civilian

nova?
Wassup :keys:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”