Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Especially since you guys don't really want to go for the people Okosan susses at the moment)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Dom »

sig wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm I could also easily vote for Dom since he laid out a very easy vote on me which I dislike for 2 reaosns.
1. It's on me
2. It's a way to stay under the rrrader since he always votes for me often with little reasoning.
how does this claim hold up in recent games?

and not without reasoning in older games.

but a strawman's gotta strawman
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dom vs Epi is pretty good. Now we’ll see if the mafia tries to save one of them. 🙃
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm Dom vs Epi is pretty good. Now we’ll see if the mafia tries to save one of them. 🙃
Coooooo! (Well theoretically there should only be one mafia (Monokuma) right now. But year fair there might be two)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Dom »

y'all are really shitty at reading me and many of you are very confident in your abilities.

i'm embarrassed for you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm Dom vs Epi is pretty good. Now we’ll see if the mafia tries to save one of them. 🙃
Coooooo! (Well theoretically there should only be one mafia (Monokuma) right now. But year fair there might be two)
Sidenote: Monokuma converts a Role not a Player so by that logic they shouldn't know each other if i am correct. This could be broken through if the mafia messaged Monokuma to tell him who they are but that would be suicide as he would most definitely soup kill you when he does so.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I voted Epignosis even though I think these are both bad options.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:59 pm y'all are really shitty at reading me and many of you are very confident in your abilities.

i'm embarrassed for you.
I can not read you i'll be honest this can be seen in our last game in which i struggled to do so and had voted you in your mislynch or at the very least was on board with your lynch i can't remember which.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo! (Yeah that's actually one thing Okosan was confused about via the rules. There's nothing stopping all the mafia learning each other's identities right? Monokuma can just message every mafia they create with the entire list effectively ruining this rule: "-The most recent recruited player will know who else was recruited before them.")
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:01 pm I voted Epignosis even though I think these are both bad options.
Your dick is a bad option.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:01 pm I voted Epignosis even though I think these are both bad options.
None of your votes have been appealing. Why do you think Epi and Dom are not Monokuma?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Dom wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:59 pm y'all are really shitty at reading me and many of you are very confident in your abilities.

i'm embarrassed for you.
Coo! (Okosan is just more alright with your lynch than Epi's at the moment. Plus your content has been pretty lacking so far except for right before the day ends which is interesting.)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 pm
sig wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm I could also easily vote for Dom since he laid out a very easy vote on me which I dislike for 2 reaosns.
1. It's on me
2. It's a way to stay under the rrrader since he always votes for me often with little reasoning.
how does this claim hold up in recent games?

and not without reasoning in older games.

but a strawman's gotta strawman
Know what's not a strawman?

You're already voting me.

I'm not already voting you. :feb:

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Cooooooo! (Yeah that's actually one thing Okosan was confused about via the rules. There's nothing stopping all the mafia learning each other's identities right? Monokuma can just message every mafia they create with the entire list effectively ruining this rule: "-The most recent recruited player will know who else was recruited before them.")
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
and Talks to players he doesn't know the mafia and can't do that only the mafia could talk to monokuma not the opposite
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm
None of your votes have been appealing. Why do you think Epi and Dom are not Monokuma?
Epi is behaving exactly how I’d expect him to. Dom’s latest post is one big annoyed eyeroll at everyone voting for him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Cooooooo! (Yeah that's actually one thing Okosan was confused about via the rules. There's nothing stopping all the mafia learning each other's identities right? Monokuma can just message every mafia they create with the entire list effectively ruining this rule: "-The most recent recruited player will know who else was recruited before them.")
This was one of the things I wanted clarification from Sprityo about. Didn’t want to say it on thread for obvious reasons. Oh well. Monokuma probably would have figured it out if it’s possible but Sprityo was pretty tight lipped about it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
and Talks to players he doesn't know the mafia and can't do that only the mafia could talk to monokuma not the opposite

Huh.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:07 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles

Huh.
IE Monokuma lets say converted Aoi that is all he knows

Monokuma wouldn't know which player is Aoi and couldn't give them information because of this and could only message as an example Jack not Aoi.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
COOO! (But what's stopping the newly converted player from pm-ing Monokuma, telling the bear their role, and then Monokuma giving them the mafia list?)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:54 pm You guys have mislynched me thrice in recent games and lowkey suck at this.
It's a one in sixteen chance at being correct though. You're a math teacher, right?

That's shitty for anybody.

You seem to feel really unsettled about it right now though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:37 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:54 pm I go back and forth on Oko.

Tonewise, they read town. They're on point about the mechanics, which is what I'd expect from Monokuma, though. "Helpful wolf" vibes.

I probably don't have it in me to vote them D1 anyhow.
I appreciate that Okosan keeps saying "Cooo!" (You people keep forgetting that Montezuma recruits roles, not players! Can't you read? Damn!)

I like that a lot.
Buddying the new guy already.

I can't believe these guys are letting you skate. :sigh:
:feb:
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:09 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
COOO! (But what's stopping the newly converted player from pm-ing Monokuma, telling the bear their role, and then Monokuma giving them the mafia list?)
The Soup Kill you need to live at the end of the game to win if you told monokuma your role that is suicide and you will lose the game.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooooo! (Alright everybody new goal! Every single night we all got to pm the bear acting our absolute best like we were converted. Claim a role (your pick) of which you think he converted and do your best to confuse him so Monokuma can't help his mafia team)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:08 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles

Huh.

Monokuma wouldn't know which player is Aoi and couldn't give them information because of this and could only message as an example Jack not Aoi.
Yeah, that is not the way I originally read the role.

Clearing Coo-er, too.

I’m gonna feel like a badass if my POE is accurate.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
The Soup Kill you need to live at the end of the game to win if you told monokuma your role that is suicide and you will lose the game.
Coooooooo! (No Okosan means this:
- Monokuma recruits Okosan by recruiting role A
- Okosan pm's the bear saying, "Hey! You recruited Okosan as Role A last night! Who's the other mafia team?"
- Monokuma PMs back, "Oh it's x, y, and z")
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles

Huh.

Clearing Coo-er, too.

I already cleared the Cooter.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOO! (There's no reason the bear would want to kill the mafia he makes)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooooo! (Stop clearing Okosan he is obviously Monokuma okay? Jeez)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom, Fayt, Mac, Sloonei, TL, TH. I thought I was already down to 6. Did I unclear somebody?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:12 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
- Okosan pm's the bear saying, "Hey! You recruited Okosan as Role A last night! Who's the other mafia team?"
mafia win con is Kill AND LIVE TILL THE END OF THE GAME.

if you tell him your role he will kill you with the soup kill so that he can win also makes it much harder if say your kill gets stoped by a RB or Doctor then you would lose the game in this case. This is why i said it was suicide the Soup kill should stop any mafia from telling monokuma they changed.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm COOO! (There's no reason the bear would want to kill the mafia he makes)
Are you sure?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm COOO! (There's no reason the bear would want to kill the mafia he makes)
He is on a different team then the mafia to my understanding so why not kill them
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm Cooooooooo! (Stop clearing Okosan he is obviously Monokuma okay? Jeez)
Clearing people is how we win the game.

Surviving is how you win the game.

:beer:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles

Huh.

Clearing Coo-er, too.

I already cleared the Cooter.
“Cleared” is an interesting euphemism.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:12 pm
NO THATS WRONG
(sorry i had to)

Monokuma Converts Roles
COOO! (Anyways seriously everyone replicate part two of this step every single night by picking a random role and claiming it to Monokuma. If literally anyone picks the actual role he recruited Monokuma can't know who to trust at that point unless something in his secrets helps him out there)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"The soup kill" is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard of in the last fourteen minutes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol somebody should message Monokuma and tell him their is and they want to be recruited as a test.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 pm
He is on a different team then the mafia to my understanding so why not kill them
Coooo! (He's literally MAKING the mafia. Actually why would he be on a different team? Unless you think he just needs to live until the end or something)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm Dom, Fayt, Mac, Sloonei, TL, TH. I thought I was already down to 6. Did I unclear somebody?
Recreating TH.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm Lol somebody should message Monokuma and tell him their is and they want to be recruited as a test.
I'm going to private message him and tell him he has no balls.

Seriously, that Aoi chick has a bigger package.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm Lol somebody should message Monokuma and tell him their is and they want to be recruited as a test.
Tell him what?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm
Coooo! (He's literally MAKING the mafia. Actually why would he be on a different team? Unless you think he just needs to live until the end or something)
Why else would he have a god dam soup kill that could kill the entire game in one night. What i think is that he wants the minimum amount of people alive at the end of the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Autocorrect is just the worst.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooooooo! (It just makes so little sense that Monokuma's whole thing would be making mafia every day and that it would also be beneficial to kill them and not make more)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:17 pm
Tell him what?
Their id.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I voted for Rej again. I do not endorse either of the options currently on the board.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 pm
Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm
Why else would he have a god dam soup kill that could kill the entire game in one night. What i think is that he wants the minimum amount of people alive at the end of the game.
COO! (To prevent town from mass claiming day one and lynching him. He probably doesn't die just gets mega screwed if he's lynched)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 pm I voted for Rej again. I do not endorse either of the options currently on the board.
Once again, why not?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 pm I voted for Rej again. I do not endorse either of the options currently on the board.
Once again, why not?
I answered the first time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”