No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:58 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:56 pm Also why is tony voting for DDL?
Maybe we should all vote for DDL. What if he has only one lynch survival? I mean... that IS a far more common role power than UNLIMITED lynch survival.
It was already said that is wasting your votes this is part of what i dislike you for bringing up not to mention we could very well be a mylo/lylo or what ever it's called.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

I might not be able to focus but promoting wasting our votes in this game state isn't a good idea.
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:58 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:56 pm Also why is tony voting for DDL?
Maybe we should all vote for DDL. What if he has only one lynch survival? I mean... that IS a far more common role power than UNLIMITED lynch survival.
It was already said that is wasting your votes this is part of what i dislike you for bringing up not to mention we could very well be a mylo/lylo or what ever it's called.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

I might not be able to focus but promoting wasting our votes in this game state isn't a good idea.
Jesus, I was just bringing it up to talk opinions. You don't have to try to murder me for it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 pm DDL voted - for himself - but hasn't posted today. Dragon D. Luffy are you silenced?
uh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I reverse my opinion on Trustworthy Liberal. He bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:05 pm I reverse my opinion on Trustworthy Liberal. He bad.
Why?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:05 pm I reverse my opinion on Trustworthy Liberal. He bad.
Why?
Looks like a player looking for excuses to vote for people. I asked him to flesh out town reads and he dodged the question, then concocted a reason to put a vote on you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Is that poll time ... actual?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:12 pm
Why?
Looks like a player looking for excuses to vote for people. I asked him to flesh out town reads and he dodged the question, then concocted a reason to put a vote on you.
Or like i said i am having an incredible finding scum in a conversion setting compared to a normal setting.
everyone has generally towny tones which makes this incredible hard to concentrate onto.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:14 pm
Why?
Or like i said i am having an incredible finding scum in a conversion setting compared to a normal setting.
everyone has generally towny tones which makes this incredible hard to concentrate onto.
Yeah, well me too dude, and I'm sorry you believe that lynching the baddie recruiter and quasi-overlord is a bad idea, but like you said this is incredibly hard. I'm not recruited though. And I understand that we could end up with a wasted lynch... which would be better than a Civ lynch, and a thousand times worse than a baddie lynch. Let's roll the dice, I guess.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

But we don't need to kill monokuma to win
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:21 pm But we don't need to kill monokuma to win
Clarify our win condition.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Never mind, I see it is clear.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why?
What's town about Long Con and Turnip Head?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:18 pm
Why?
Yeah, well me too dude, and I'm sorry you believe that lynching the baddie recruiter and quasi-overlord is a bad idea, but like you said this is incredibly hard. I'm not recruited though. And I understand that we could end up with a wasted lynch... which would be better than a Civ lynch, and a thousand times worse than a baddie lynch. Let's roll the dice, I guess.
If you are town i am truely sorry but i doubled back on my gut reads on rej and let that lynch happen and he was town so i just have to go for it.
I now understand more then ever that this is extremely scum sidded even if it is thematic.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Why?
Early on they feel genioun honestly, and i have a hard time switching said changes as the game happens.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What about tedxtr?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:30 pm
Why?
Early on they feel genioun honestly, and i have a hard time switching said changes as the game happens.
That's the thing really. FUCK "early on". How can we use it? Everyone was Civ early on.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Why?
The one thing that made me iffy on them is the way they talk about game mechanics like almost trying to get people to out themselves.

To me right now okason seems the most sketchy his most recent posts just seem like he's trying to manipulate things in certain directions but its not really making sense. I'm not sure I get his case on long con and his more recent posts don't feel genuine to me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:31 pm
Why?
That's the thing really. FUCK "early on". How can we use it? Everyone was Civ early on.
This is why my head hurts LC thats all i got for you
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Why?
This is why my head hurts LC thats all i got for you
Legit
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

[VOTE: okason] aubergine because it makes more sense than anything else right now.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:shrug: @ everything
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:35 pm To me right now okason seems the most sketchy his most recent posts just seem like he's trying to manipulate things in certain directions but its not really making sense. I'm not sure I get his case on long con and his more recent posts don't feel genuine to me.
I've seen a couple people make the point that Okosan's posts look manipulative. But what is the goal of his manipulation? If he's steering the thread, what is he steering it towards?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:43 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:35 pm To me right now okason seems the most sketchy his most recent posts just seem like he's trying to manipulate things in certain directions but its not really making sense. I'm not sure I get his case on long con and his more recent posts don't feel genuine to me.
I've seen a couple people make the point that Okosan's posts look manipulative. But what is the goal of his manipulation? If he's steering the thread, what is he steering it towards?
My lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:47 pm
My lynch.
Why is it manipulation and not your standard civilian pushing for a lynch?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:50 pm
My lynch.
The reasons for it were weak and fake-looking.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ask this about any baddie in any game.

How many different answers are there?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

My lynch.
It doesn't feel like a genuine push to me. It didn't seem to be based on much and yet he is very strongly pushing it. The way he talks about his thoughts on ted but continues to want to push the LC lynch I just thought it was weird.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:31 pm What about tedxtr?
Yeah, what about tedxtr?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

It's Monokuma Theater!

Hey, do you have a second? I wanna confide in you...

It's about the prevailing world attitude right now.

The difference between passive and active. I mean...

For example, it's the difference between like, "Oops! I killed him," and, "Yeah that's right. I killed him."

Amazingly, there are tons of people who don't understand the difference. Can you believe it!?

But there's a HUGE difference between "Oops!" and "That's right." You know what I'm saying, right?

Anyone can kill someone in the heat of the moment. But surprisingly few can do it with calculated intent.

To make that choice, then put it into action, it's way harder than just letting your emotions lead you.

It's all about preparation. Resolve.

So maybe you're wondering, what's the point I'm trying to make?

Well, I'm not totally sure myself. Maybe you should try reading between the lines.
(host note: don't try reading between the lines)
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:07 pm Well I would say that okosan has been attempting to steer the thread most game, like he's trying us how to think. Idk that this makes him bad necessarily but it is manipulative. My working theory is that he was recruited around night 2 before a brief lull in participation, and that after going quiet he's been trying to mimic his playstyle from earlier in the game, but with limited success imo cuz I've been getting not great vibes lately.
Cooooo! (Ah yes how dare Okosan try to steer the game with his reads. He should just sit there and never contribute instead got it. :nicenod: And hmm maybe his lull in participation was because Okosan was literally in another mafia game at the time and also busy irl? But nah he's just scum right?)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I'm voting tedxtr for trying to expose roles for Monokuma's Soup Kill.

The "tell me if you were roleblocked" plan is something he concocted in BTSC with the Bear.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:51 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm Like I said, this line of thinking is not going to lead to a good conclusion. My playstyle here is pretty average for me. I'm not usually a strong detective, I'm more of a gut player. My gut says that your case against me is based on contrived conclusions, not logically solid ones, and that it's because you are bad.
Cooooo! (RIP your gut feelings then)
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm And what's this talk about you being the "easy lynch"? Has anyone else even suspected you lately? You have a lot of votes today? Yesterday? This appeal to emotion doesn't help you in my eyes.
Coo! Coooo! (Uh people have literally been throwing around the idea of Okosan being scum the entire game but no one's decided to push it too hard besides Ted. What are you even talking about that Okosan isn't an easy lynch? Plus if Ted is town the game is essentially lost already anyways barring some secret or vote power situation. Ted WILL lynch Okosan at some point because he refuses to reevaluate. Scum is going to push Okosan eventually and keep Ted alive just for that)

Cooooo! (If Ted is scum we still have a chance, but Okosan doesn't even want to look at Ted right now because you've been mega scum)
Maybe it's just me having missed something in the game so far but this post makes no sense to me.
COO! COOO! (Ted has been tunneling on Okosan being scum for about 70% of the game based on a early read he won't change for some reason. So if Ted is town we already lost because scum will never kill him and Ted will 1000% lynch Okosan at some point)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 pm
My lynch.
It doesn't feel like a genuine push to me. It didn't seem to be based on much and yet he is very strongly pushing it. The way he talks about his thoughts on ted but continues to want to push the LC lynch I just thought it was weird.
COOOO! ("Not Based on much" Okosan has literally been talking about Long Con has looked scummy from day... 3? If you ISO him you can see various posts about it. Plus he's A) willing to explain any questions you have about it. and B) pretty sure Okosan has articulated his thoughts on why Long Con is scummy pretty well in the first place. Especially today when Okosan pointed out how LC's actions make no sense)

Coooooooo! (Also as a secondary thing Okosan has been the ONLY person to push LC all game. That means from Okosan's perspective NO scum have pushed LC. And LC isn't billboard town enough to deserve never getting pushed or killed throughout this game)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooo! (Guys do not split the votes. This is essentially Lylo/Mylo of some sort so at the absolute most you can have 2 wagons. If you make more you're literally just letting scum control the vote. Literally the votes today are either LC or Okosan unless you think super strongly someone else is scum)

COOOO! (Honestly Sloonei should probably just be deciding who dies here. That way we know no scum are trying to manipulate anything)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm Cooo! (Guys do not split the votes. This is essentially Lylo/Mylo of some sort so at the absolute most you can have 2 wagons. If you make more you're literally just letting scum control the vote. Literally the votes today are either LC or Okosan unless you think super strongly someone else is scum)

COOOO! (Honestly Sloonei should probably just be deciding who dies here. That way we know no scum are trying to manipulate anything)
[mention]Sloonei[/mention]
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:26 pm Ok, I'm voting tedxtr for trying to expose roles for Monokuma's Soup Kill.

The "tell me if you were roleblocked" plan is something he concocted in BTSC with the Bear.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
Yeah I just read his more recent posts and this is a fair point. He sounds more cryptic and suggesting people out themselves as being role blocked or having btsc seems like a good way for bear to get his soup kills.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm Cooo! (Guys do not split the votes. This is essentially Lylo/Mylo of some sort so at the absolute most you can have 2 wagons. If you make more you're literally just letting scum control the vote. Literally the votes today are either LC or Okosan unless you think super strongly someone else is scum)

Sloonei
I am unclear what you want from me. My guess is as good as any. I don't think I'm an authority here, I'm just a voice that you can trust to not be lying. I have little confidence that my guess would be correct.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If you're town, then stop this talk.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm Like I said, this line of thinking is not going to lead to a good conclusion. My playstyle here is pretty average for me. I'm not usually a strong detective, I'm more of a gut player. My gut says that your case against me is based on contrived conclusions, not logically solid ones, and that it's because you are bad.
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm And what's this talk about you being the "easy lynch"? Has anyone else even suspected you lately? You have a lot of votes today? Yesterday? This appeal to emotion doesn't help you in my eyes.
Coo! Coooo! (Uh people have literally been throwing around the idea of Okosan being scum the entire game but no one's decided to push it too hard besides Ted. What are you even talking about that Okosan isn't an easy lynch? Plus if Ted is town the game is essentially lost already anyways barring some secret or vote power situation. Ted WILL lynch Okosan at some point because he refuses to reevaluate. Scum is going to push Okosan eventually and keep Ted alive just for that)

Cooooo! (If Ted is scum we still have a chance, but Okosan doesn't even want to look at Ted right now because you've been mega scum)
Maybe it's just me having missed something in the game so far but this post makes no sense to me.
COO! COOO! (Ted has been tunneling on Okosan being scum for about 70% of the game based on a early read he won't change for some reason. So if Ted is town we already lost because scum will never kill him and Ted will 1000% lynch Okosan at some point)
Do you think ted is bad?
~Darren Shan~
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm

Sloonei
I am unclear what you want from me. My guess is as good as any. I don't think I'm an authority here, I'm just a voice that you can trust to not be lying. I have little confidence that my guess would be correct.
Coo! (Okosan's saying you should probably be the person to say who gets lynched today because of the fact that we know you won't be lying about who you sus. It'll also give town direction when they're already spreading their votes all over the place which is actually how scum easily wins this game today)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm
If you're town, then stop this talk.
Cooo! Coooo! (Ah yes as Town it's infinitely more helpful to make three or more wagons when there's almost certainly at least 3 scum left alive vs. 5 town. That way scum can all just hop on one person, mislynch them, and most likely win tomorrow. You smart)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (And the reason the vote is either Okosan or LC is because this will continue to be a thing day after day until the game ends. You might as well lynch one of us now instead of saving the decision for days from now)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:26 pm

Do you think ted is bad?
COO! COOOO! (Honestly Okosan doesn't know and doesn't even care today. Okosan's fairly sure he would literally always lynch LC before Ted unless Ted literally slips so he might as well deal with that first)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Sloonei
Coo! (Okosan's saying you should probably be the person to say who gets lynched today because of the fact that we know you won't be lying about who you sus. It'll also give town direction when they're already spreading their votes all over the place which is actually how scum easily wins this game today)
And what if I want to lynch you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:44 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Sloonei
And what if I want to lynch you?
Coo! (Then get it over with because we already lost)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo! (Barring a really smart vote manipulation action or a secret at least)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’m kinda starting to feel it. In a game where everyone is shrugging and kicking dirt, the pigeon has an angle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 pm I’m kinda starting to feel it. In a game where everyone is shrugging and kicking dirt, the pigeon has an angle.
Coooo! (Starting to feel what exactly?)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 pm I’m kinda starting to feel it. In a game where everyone is shrugging and kicking dirt, the pigeon has an angle.
Coooo! (Starting to feel what exactly?)
u bad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”