Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 5]

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:33 pm How about a non-speedchucker tell me something about ted.
If you think I am a non-speedchucker @ me and I will focus on his Iso tomorow (in 8 hours)
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:33 pm How about a non-speedchucker tell me something about ted.
If you think I am a non-speedchucker @ me and I will focus on his Iso tomorow (in 8 hours)
You are indeed not speedchuck. I encourage it! :smile:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 4]

Post by Michelle »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:19 pm I wish we got three lunches out of the inception thing
scrolled down from the post where Juliets talked about me and I found this post.

Explain me why you would want me dead (because I was in our 6 thread top wagon with 3 votes) and how is this a villagery thought.

Btw.. who would be the third lynch in your fantasy 3 players lynched in inception thing?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:48 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 am @juliets Jimmy pocket protectored you so early. He also did some fancy dancing with Mac for a while. I can picture a world where the three of you are roommates with a flat downtown. I know it's a bit early to be pushing those sorts of associative reads when we don't have a flip for Jimmy

You're not someone I read particularly well but I also don't have strong townie vibes from you like I sometimes do, you're certainly in my PoE
So you're saying that since Jay reads me civ, and you don't feel any "townie vibes" you think I'm bad? Have you even read through my posts looking for evidence of a town juliets? Or evidence of a bad juliets? Have you done anything to critically assess me?
Not really tbh. I'm just fishing 🎣
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 pm
You are indeed not speedchuck. I encourage it! :smile:
when someone may point out I searched that post of speed i quoted above with a lantern I would say fate exists and scum sometimes just has bad luck. (if this is wrong in english is because is 00:24 for me, so my bad)

Cya later ... Zzzz

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sorry I haven’t been on in a little bit, lot of hectic stuff going on.

Kinda wanna vote Jay tbh, Dom’s most recent points are resonating with me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I need more from everyone who wasn’t on this thread yesterday.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like voting Sig and dipping, not being around cause game mechanics and then voting Sig and dipping as a fucking whole is making it harder to read that crowd.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 pm Sorry I haven’t been on in a little bit, lot of hectic stuff going on.

Shall we?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:31 pm Like voting Sig and dipping, not being around cause game mechanics and then voting Sig and dipping as a fucking whole is making it harder to read that crowd.
So were you and I in the main thread? I don't get it, can we see the other thread? Was it merged in?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] ISO Continued Night 3 to Day 5
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:20 am I just want to say that my opinions in this game have been varied and real. I defended Mac because I pridefully thought I knew how to read him better than anyone else (I hosted a GoC where he was bad). I duked it out with jack for a while before landing on a civ read of him. I voted sig yesterday to save Mac, but then I ended up voting offwagon because I started to think sig was town too and thought town deserved a flip on Mac. I think I just want to see the best in all my friends. The only thing I got right so far was catching radishes dead to rights, which I'm not getting enough credit for because the rest of my reads have been garbagio. I'm just winging it, and my play has been ego centric, which I'm realizing has not been good for the game
I'm a sucker for appeals like this. In the sentence I underlined though, TH I think cleverly turned his trying to save Mac into an off wagon vote so the town would get what they deserved - a Mac lynch. This feels manipulative to me. Or maybe disingenuous is a better word. Instead of just flat owning his Mac read he tried to twist it into something that was positive for the town. Regarding the overall appeal I would ask whether we have seen a different Turnip from this point forward.

Turnip changes direction with his eyes on sprityo. Gives some reasoning for sprityo to be bad and says that sprityo saying he will take the lynch is not town sprityo. Then votes sprityo
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:11 am "None" @tedxtr and "nothing" @Dom are strong words, and untrue. I've done more than none and nothing. You're both wrong for thinking otherwise, and if you can't mindmeld with me that's your weakness, not mine
This is a quote from a conversation where ted and Dom said Turnip had not done much (or anything) this game. Doing this ISO I can see where they are coming from. There have been lots of statements TH has made without showing any kind of progression. I think this is why he had not gotten a lot of accolades for spotting Radish so early. It's hard to read him when he doesn't supply details.

Another quote from Dom and Turnip:
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am
Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am TH-- you're engagement with ME has been in bad faith. You say you like to civ mind meld. You read me as civ and then promptly ignored me all game.
True, and I'm sorry. I have a habit of not answering questions I don't feel like answering. But if you can't see why I'd behave like that as townie, you're the one with bad faith in me, tehehe
followed by Dom's reaction:
Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:01 am Turnip Head - I haven’t personally seen it, feels like town Turbup to me, but if I review anyone’s ISO they’re first in line to try and see what y’all are getting at.
What the hell is this?
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am
Dom wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am TH-- you're engagement with ME has been in bad faith. You say you like to civ mind meld. You read me as civ and then promptly ignored me all game.
True, and I'm sorry. I have a habit of not answering questions I don't feel like answering. But if you can't see why I'd behave like that as townie, you're the one with bad faith in me, tehehe
You're not.
You're not trying to have mindmelds. You're not trying to solve the game. You do not care.

You're trying to skate by.
Nope.
I can see why Dom is saying this. I haven't seen any evidence of Turnip trying to mind meld. Maybe I'm crazy but to mind- meld you have to know what the other person is thinking and Turnip hasn't supplied a lot of thoughts - barely any in fact. So I don't see the evidence of trying to mind-meld with other townies.

Votes Nanook with no explanation.

Then says he can see ted as bad based on meta and still thinks sprityo is bad. Says his order is ted, sprityo, Nanook.

(This is where the split occurs.)

Votes ted.

Votes sprityo.

Says he doesn't want to vote sprityo and instead votes Epi. No reason given.

Changes to Nanook (no reason given) but says Epi is more likely to be bad. So why not stay on Epi? Maybe there is something I am missing here since I wasn't there.

Here's a post I liked after we got back from the split. I thought his reasoning was good. This was before sprityo got lynched and he's talking about sprityo after sprityo evidently gave up.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:05 pm Okay but real talk the anti-monitor doesn't just throw in the towel here even if he's the last member of his team. He's got NK protection and a vote handicap. So... Sprityo is probably not that role because why just give up here
After we are all back together he says "Lets get Jimmy". Does not give his thoughts here.

Takes a statement Jay says about me and substitutes his name in. I really don't see where he's done all this work he said he's done. He says it just takes less space - yes, but thats because he doesn't provide his thoughts.

Says his play is more nuanced than Jay presents it. I'd like to hear more about this Turnip.

Then comes up with "Jimmy and juliets for team Master?" First mention he's made of me.

Says a lot to Jay in defense of himself, more than I've seen him say about anything else. He definitely cares about this. He shows posts Jay made before about him that were positive and says Jay is working an angle now that Mac has been found to be bad.

I'm stopping here, everything else is recent.

The biggest gripe I have about Turnip is he makes statements about people being bad (votes usually) but generally doesn't explain anything he's thinking. I have no idea why he voted for Nanook for example or Epi. He says he lives to mind-meld with other civs but doesn't offer anything to meld.

When Jay accused him of being bad though he had a lot to say in defense of himself, so he can provide thoughts. His lack of providing reasoning makes it difficult for me to town read him so I lean scum. I know there are some people that do town read him and I'd like to know from their standpoint what they see when they look at his process in this game. I'd also like Turnip to talk about how his game is more nuanced which is something he said earlier.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm I need more from everyone who wasn’t on this thread yesterday.
What do you need Jack? I will eat dinner first but tell me what you are looking for.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:31 pm Like voting Sig and dipping, not being around cause game mechanics and then voting Sig and dipping as a fucking whole is making it harder to read that crowd.
So were you and I in the main thread? I don't get it, can we see the other thread? Was it merged in?
Yeah.

I don’t think so and I don’t think so.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Roles]

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm Image
The Monitor - You cannot be nightkilled by regular means. By the end of Day 1, you will choose two players to be Harbinger and Pariah. They will know who you are.

If Harbinger is alive, and has not been found by the Anti-Monitor at the start of Day 6, she will choose one player to resurrect.
If this happens I recommend nutella.
Question:
If they rez SVS and she then dies again later-- do we get another role?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm I need more from everyone who wasn’t on this thread yesterday.
What do you need Jack? I will eat dinner first but tell me what you are looking for.
All the reads. All the world building. Who do you view as clear of being on each mafia?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Thanks for taking the time to read me, @juliets. I will try to do a better job of putting my thoughts into words in the future. I often find I'm misinterpreted and so it's better to hold back than to be misinterpreted and then run around in cir[mention]juliets[/m[mention]juliets[/m]julietsing to express myself, which is how I used to play. I do after all want to be a successful player, and am always looking to improve :kadaj:

Re: mindmelding, I was doing that to an extent with dizzy for quite a while, and with svs to an extent as well. Good mindmelds can sometimes go unnoticed. I also accidentally mindmelded with a bad guy (Mac), so yeah
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I well and truly fucked up that tag
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:55 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:51 pm
All the reads. All the world building. Who do you view as clear of being on each mafia?
I've never been sure what world building means (sounds like maybe a gamer term) but I'll walk through what I'm thinking about people after dinner.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip, who's an evil meanie besides me?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:59 pm Thanks for taking the time to read me, juliets. I will try to do a better job of putting my thoughts into words in the future. I often find I'm misinterpreted and so it's better to hold back than to be misinterpreted and then run around in cir[mention]juliets[/m[mention]juliets[/m]julietsing to express myself, which is how I used to play. I do after all want to be a successful player, and am always looking to improve :kadaj:

Re: mindmelding, I was doing that to an extent with dizzy for quite a while, and with svs to an extent as well. Good mindmelds can sometimes go unnoticed. I also accidentally mindmelded with a bad guy (Mac), so yeah
Yeah I totally get the misinterpreted thing. It would be great if you would share more thoughts - better for you I think and better for the rest of us. Sorry I overlooked the mind melds, I just didn't see them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Damn, all red I don't know what happened.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

....Turnip Head mind melded with a baddie but not his other civ reads...

Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:05 pm ....Turnip Head mind melded with a baddie but not his other civ reads...

Why?
Because I civ read people outside of their read of me. I'm not capable of mindmelding with just anyone
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:00 pm Turnip, who's an evil meanie besides me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:00 pm Turnip, who's an evil meanie besides me?
I've lost some faith in my reads so I'm resetting a bit. Almost anyone could be bad and I'd say they've played well, but I can also find reasons to trust most players
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:09 pm
I've lost some faith in my reads so I'm resetting a bit. Almost anyone could be bad and I'd say they've played well, but I can also find reasons to trust most players
You have an entire dead day phase to develop that, so please do so.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yes mastuh
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

You're certainly not capable of mindmelding with people you don't engage with.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:11 pm Yes mastuh
Let's not.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:09 pm
TH is playing in bad faith.

Does this make him bad?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:11 pm You're certainly not capable of mindmelding with people you don't engage with.
Yeah, sorry :shrug:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 4]

Post by speedchuck »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:19 pm I wish we got three lunches out of the inception thing
scrolled down from the post where Juliets talked about me and I found this post.

Explain me why you would want me dead (because I was in our 6 thread top wagon with 3 votes) and how is this a villagery thought.

Btw.. who would be the third lynch in your fantasy 3 players lynched in inception thing?
I still suspect you to some extent.

The third player would have been Sig.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:57 pm I’ve argued against town reads on myself as town before.
Why though.
Sometimes because I don’t want things about me to be misconstrued, other times because I want to get a better read on the person reading me.
omigawd nuance.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME It looks like you need to show me where you talked about the reasons to townread you.
Find them yourself. It’s just as hard for me to find as you.
Hell no. At least you know what day that was. You have 11 pages of posts. :p
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:40 pm If I vote Sig, it’ll be to shut him up.
Yea since one more vote will really change things.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:55 pm I'm doing school junk at the moment, but I'll throw my Day 0 beef with ted back into the mix because it may be relevant again:
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:02 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:54 am Swag can’t be identified just felt

It’s just fancy code names for tone reads

Epi was awkward in his exchange with J and you have good tone

Are you gonna get anything from my alignment out of me developing why a tone is good / bad for me? I don’t even think I can do that tbh, it will turn out to be an incoherent chaining of words that don’t help anyone to read me

I just wanted to throw my suspicions out and let people know who I’m observing. It’s page 2 reads anyway, it’s some place to build from.
Tone reads always have underlying reasons.

I can't tell you what I'm going to get out of anything. I do things so we can all see what happens. Do you not want me to ask you questions?
How’d you twist me explaining why tone reads are holistic and are really subjective into me not wanting you to ask me questions lol. My point was that it’s an unproductive way of sorting me, not that I wouldn’t want you to ask me questions lol

Regarding J’s request, i’ll do it some time later prob in like 30 minutes idk i have class

Cyaaaaa
Your bottom two paragraphs read like you don't want to be part of this conversation. "Don't ask me to explain these things, just accept them." I will read you, one way or another, based on what I can glean from your activity. This is our first real mafia game together. My thing is that I ask people questions. Your answers will always tell me something.

Linki: stop posting, dickbutts.
I gave ted a generic Day 0 prod and he responded more defensively than I would have expected. "I just wanted to throw my suspicions out and let people know who I’m observing" felt particularly out of place, since the nature of my initial question was "can you explain the reads you just shared?"
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:44 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 pm Having read over the last two pages, Dys and Dom are my top townreads. Their votes are on people I would like to see lynched.

I got twenty minutes. Lets go.
I actually wanna hear this :haha:
There's not much to hear, yo. You give me vibes. Even with this post you give me vibes.

"Someone suspects me!? I LAUGH! Tell me of this inconsequential suspicion, fellow townie, and we'll work it out over tea." It's, just, it doesn't feel genuine.
It comes more from a PoV of me having a civ role and transparently laying out my thoughts, which would make me believe I'm obvious town (I never filter my thoughts) and me never being mislynched in one year of mafia is also contributing towards this. I'd rarely been suspected as town so I have high expectation when such claims occur.

Ok, I got lynched once but that was when I was on a holiday at the sea and I didn't care enough to stress myself
I got an overdefensive vibe from this too, and I am likewise bringing it up for relevance.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The Monitor - You cannot be nightkilled by regular means. By the end of Day 1, you will choose two players to be Harbinger and Pariah. They will know who you are.

If Harbinger is alive, and has not been found by the Anti-Monitor at the start of Day 6, she will choose one player to resurrect.
Lol no.

A lynched civ makes most sense.

Sprityo based off his role
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:57 pm I’ve argued against town reads on myself as town before.
Why though.
Sometimes because I don’t want things about me to be misconstrued, other times because I want to get a better read on the person reading me.
omigawd nuance.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME It looks like you need to show me where you talked about the reasons to townread you.
Find them yourself. It’s just as hard for me to find as you.
Hell no. At least you know what day that was. You have 11 pages of posts. :p
Lololol you think I remember? I think it was like D1 or D2, maybe you sloonei or dizzy? Fuck if I know where though
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sprityo or dizzy are the clear and obvious choices to bring back imo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

If God loved us, he'd have struck down anybody who came up with DST. I'm here. I'm almost current.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I think the only person I can totally and completely clear is [mention]Dom[/mention] . He suspected both Mac and sig and I can't read that blue color on the vote pictures but I think he voted Mac and then sig. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have some other people I think are civ but it's hard to totally clear anyone of being bad without info.

In my "I think they are town but can't completely clear them" would be [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention], [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]. Jay and Sloonei have done a lot of analysis work and Jay in particular I find myself shaking my head "yes" at a lot of his posts (I wanted to try and pull some out tonight.) Jackofhearts because his turnaround on nutella had good progression and he's been a thread driver and I didn't notice bad Jack doing that in Inception. All three of these have just voted on one side of the aisle which is why I don't feel like I can clear them.

Then there are people that I lean town on for something they've done recently and that would be [mention]speedchuck[/mention] and [mention]Michelle[/mention].

I pointed out earlier that speed made that offhand comment in our dream thread saying "why are the lynching sig - I wish I could be there" (paraphrase). It was a throw away comment but I when I back here and saw sprityo's flip it was the first thing I thought about. It seemed genuine in response to Saito's info. He voted Mac Day 2 and sig Day 3.

Michelle really showed her feisty, poking, prodding civ behavior when we were at the dream level, even if it was aimed at me. Prior to that I had suspicions about her. I hope to see more of that Michelle now that we're back in the big thread to confirm my feeling about her. She voted for Turnip Day 2 and Mac Day 3 so chances are if she's bad she's on the Radish-sig-sabie team.

I'm going to go ahead and post this even though it doesn't talk about everyone because I'm so slow. I have a number of people in my "still sorting" pile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Suppose the Harbinger is mafia. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:40 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 pm Sorry I haven’t been on in a little bit, lot of hectic stuff going on.

Shall we?
I thought I voted there last night. My vote isn't there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm finally around and everybody fucks off elsewhere.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm changing my vote to Nanook.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 pm

Suppose the Harbinger is mafia. :feb:
Mac would be a pretty deadly revival, probably not worth it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Unless...
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dizzy is the monitor, known by a mafia member harbinger and killed and janitored day 2 for precisely that purpose
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm Dizzy is the monitor, known by a mafia member harbinger and killed and janitored day 2 for precisely that purpose
:ponder:

Monitor can't be NK
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If harbinger is mafia bring me back
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm Dizzy is the monitor, known by a mafia member harbinger and killed and janitored day 2 for precisely that purpose
:ponder:

Monitor can't be NK
by regular means
oh that means just the AM power

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”