Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 5]

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:22 pm Gth, who are the remaining players on each mafia.

Keep in mind that Drago is dead...
No wonder I hadn't heard much from him.

I haven't really been doing 'who on each team'. It requires interactive analysis and teammate compatibility, and I haven't paid enough attention for that. It's simpler for me to just mark down the players I think are scum based on the way they act in thread, and on possible links to one or more baddies. I can ignore incompatibility because hey, if someone is incompatible with Mac they can still be compatible with sig.

If you want me to build a world for you, I'd just build it based on what others have said because I ain't got time for all that. So I won't waste our time.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Like...you can’t just hunt off tone in multiball or net wolves lynched.

I lead several wolf lynched in Mass Effect and was furry af.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

We’ve had at least 5 huge wolf wagons at eod.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Though I don’t believe there are any players who are effectively double cleared, so it’s reasonable to take the bottom few reads and assign them out based on a limited idea of compatibility.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:30 pm We’ve had at least 5 huge wolf wagons at eod.
Do you have the D4 vote count?

How is Drago dead and how flipped?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Also i'm back.. going to check that Iso I promised to do

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:02 am Who is potential scum?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Nanook voted for nutella, Mac, and Mac but ignore the nutella vote because he was Nanook 1.0. He was doubtful about Radish early on. He argued against voting sig Day 3, saying he would TK many people over sig that day, then later that there were 4 better than him that day, defended him saying he's probably lassie. Saw S~V~S as mafia. Argues that his level in the split should be about finding Mac's teammates. Nanook posts a lot but I don't see a lot of deep analysis. Maybe this is just his style and I shouldn't fault him for it, anyone know? He appears to be compatible with Mac's team but I'm open to arguments against that.

@Turnip Head - I just ISO'd Turnip Head and I think I made it clear why I leaned scum there.

@tedxtr - voted Radishes, G-Man, Mac. Early on I didn't like his refusal to answer Dom, telling him to look in his ISO, after specifically telling people to @ him with questions. Early scum reads Colin and G-Man which is ok. Hard defends Mac as town. Scum reads sabie which is positive if he's not on Macs team. Doesn't see the Dizzy sig slip item as a real thing. Reads me as scum because I pushed it hard. Doesn't remember me saying anything about G-Man when I had posted about him and voted for him. Calls people scum who think he's not posting with the frequency of his civ game (he's not). Votes for Mac, says he would CFD me. Shades me for not giving rebuttal to why I pushed sig's case, said I have tunnel vision.(Split) Argues for sprit lynch but so do others. Still scum reads me even though I was right about sig. Why? @tedxtr have you even read my posts? ted's fixation on me (I think he's posted more shade at me than anyone else) is scummy to me because he only talked about one reason (I pushed dizzy theory about sig) I'm bad and I turned out to be right about that. He has indicated I'm wolf since but not provided any reasons. I'm sure he will attack me for this read but oh well. For those of you seeing ted as town please tell me why.

@Tranq - oops, looking over Tranq I see he should have been in my "still needs sorting group". He voted Turnip Head whom he posted suspicion of with references to TH's posts, and then Mac. I didn't see any specific reasons for Mac. Since he was in the 3 person split I don't have any data on him from there.

Ok, so I'll take a look at the sig wagon and see if I think I missed someone I should have classified as scum. I'll do the "x is not bad with y" thing to the best of my ability but I'm not real good at that type of analysis and so I don't ever do it. I'll try though.
I don’t really believe in doing “deep analysis.” Not really faulting anyone that plays that way, but it’s not how I play.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:28 pm Like...you can’t just hunt off tone in multiball or net wolves lynched.

I lead several wolf lynched in Mass Effect and was furry af.
Watch me.

I'll still include compatibility analysis in my reads. *cough* OTHER people's compatibility analysis. That doesn't mean I'll keep track of who is on what team.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 am Looking at the sig wagon, aside from Colin I could see speedchuck as a possible addition. My town lean on him is stemming more from his sprityo post in our other thread than his entire ISO. I'll take a look at his ISO but I think that will probably be tomorrow unless someone see's this as urgent.
If speedchuck is scum he’s a lot more comfortable open wolfing than most people are, so I’m going to keep playing the odds and say he’s town.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:57 am
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 am Looking at the sig wagon, aside from Colin I could see speedchuck as a possible addition. My town lean on him is stemming more from his sprityo post in our other thread than his entire ISO. I'll take a look at his ISO but I think that will probably be tomorrow unless someone see's this as urgent.
ThAt'S a BaD rEaSoN tO tOwNrEaD mE
I agree that it's not great but it had such an impact on me. Anyway, as I said above I will reconsider you looking at your whole ISO. Is there a reason some of your letters are capitalized?
It denotes mocking sarcasm, it’s aimed at me!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:52 am
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:14 am The ironic thing is that people scumreading me think I'm the AM and my actions are more compatible with being on the Master team than the AM team tbh
So you're saying you're being suspected for the wrong reasons? :grin:
Wow... you're telling me nanook has good compatability to be sig's remaining teammate and you/sloonei/ted are Mac's?

: O
Dom, I do not understand the questions you ask sometimes. Like, I don’t know where this came from.

I was referencing Nanook’s prior conversation with speedchuck in the form of a silly rib.

Y’all don’t read shit. I don’t know why I play this game at all.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:57 am If this were 2017 I’d be so mean right now

I didn't know Mac was posting from Jay's account.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:30 pm We’ve had at least 5 huge wolf wagons at eod.
Do you have the D4 vote count?

How is Drago dead and how flipped?
Got replaced?
Got replaced.
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:48 am Dragomir has been replaced by nutella!

I will reveal Prometheus' secret, for fairness.

Prometheus - You can target two players each night. Your main goal is to target each of these roles: Bill Rawls, Serena van der Woodsen, Seamus Fitzroy, Architect, and Lassie. You may choose any of the found roles to die in your place. *secrets* You will bug these roles when you find them, and spy on their ability use and results. Your Win Condition is to correctly name the role of every player at the end of the game.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:52 am
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:14 am The ironic thing is that people scumreading me think I'm the AM and my actions are more compatible with being on the Master team than the AM team tbh
So you're saying you're being suspected for the wrong reasons? :grin:
Wow... you're telling me nanook has good compatability to be sig's remaining teammate and you/sloonei/ted are Mac's?

: O
Dom, I do not understand the questions you ask sometimes. Like, I don’t know where this came from.

I was referencing Nanook’s prior conversation with speedchuck in the form of a silly rib.

Y’all don’t read shit. I don’t know why I play this game at all.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:57 am If this were 2017 I’d be so mean right now

I didn't know Mac was posting from Jay's account.
Secret hydra mafia
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:34 pm Also i'm back.. going to check that Iso I promised to do
Replaced by Nutella 2 and nked.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:46 pm
If speedchuck is scum he’s a lot more comfortable open wolfing than most people are, so I’m going to keep playing the odds and say he’s town.
Same, honestly.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:07 am Of the six Jay voters, Tony, Dom, Epi, Tranq, TH and myself, I only see the potential for two of them to even be baddies.

Of the six Sig voters, Ted, Michelle, Speed, Nanook, Sloonei and Juliets, I have mixed feelings about all of them.
i wish some details about the Sig wagon please

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:54 pm
Same, honestly.
Thanks for the opinions to you both.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

After I read the last page of Speed's Iso, thinking at how I felt interacting with him in the previous day I think the words Nanook used above matches my ideas.
Speeds effort today shows a civvie spirit imo.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] I can't make a wall case but the tl;dr is posted by Nanook.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:07 am Of the six Jay voters, Tony, Dom, Epi, Tranq, TH and myself, I only see the potential for two of them to even be baddies.

Of the six Sig voters, Ted, Michelle, Speed, Nanook, Sloonei and Juliets, I have mixed feelings about all of them.
Dig into it. I’m not certain of anything but that voting Sig over Mac D3 would be really tempting for Mac’s team.

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:05 pm
After I read the last page of Speed's Iso, thinking at how I felt interacting with him in the previous day I think the words Nanook used above matches my ideas.

@JaggedJimmyJay I can't make a wall case but the tl;dr is posted by Nanook.
Um, my thoughts pertain to two specific Chuck posts, neither of which especially recent, so....I kind of doubt we share the same opinion if you’re basing that off his recent stuff :p
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:05 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Dig into it. I’m not certain of anything but that voting Sig over Mac D3 would be really tempting for Mac’s team.
D3 I voted for Mac. I don't inderstand, do you mix the 2 wagons, from today and day 3?

Who lynched Sprityo? Do you have the poll?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Um, my thoughts pertain to two specific Chuck posts, neither of which especially recent, so....I kind of doubt we share the same opinion if you’re basing that off his recent stuff :p
Is ok i think. You keep your oppinion for old stuff, I am borrowing your words for latest posts ;)

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[mention]juliets[/mention] what is the case against JJJ?

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Is ok i think. You keep your oppinion for old stuff, I am borrowing your words for latest posts ;)
Fair!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I do not have the aptitude for this world building exercise. I just keep going around in circles. It's not the way I've been thinking this game, I've more tried to assess people individually. Maybe thats the wrong method. I'm going to stop doing this and instead try to sort my "to be sorted" pile. I will watch for compatibility with others as I do that. Sorry Jack it's just not my forte.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:13 pm @juliets what is the case against JJJ?
Some disagree with his interactive analyses and his reads, he did not vote for Mac but instead voted for two people on the other team, he has not been mega civ like he normally is, and there are probably some other reasons that I'm not remembering.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:49 pm I didn't know Mac was posting from Jay's account.
Mac and I have more in common than some may think. :smile:

I've been trying very hard all game long to keep my cool. It gets difficult when I feel like I am not being heard.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

hi jay i'm here and willing to hear why you scum read me
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:24 pm hi jay i'm here and willing to hear why you scum read me
Have a red hot go
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ok, the juliets push is not what you're painting it to be. I've specifically said I scum read her for claiming she read his ISO but she didn't do the work to point out what about sig's posts have been fake. I said I saw the TMI case as opportunistic coming from her because, even though that was the crux of her case, she kept subtly sweeping under the rug the angle of "AND I also read your ISO and it's shitty, what makes you think I didn't?". Which I *believe* I asked her why she didn't say anything about sig's ISO until that moment, and that is why her vote stood out to me, not because 5 other people picked on it and I just chose Juliets' name out of a lottery, it's because of her burying sig with it while also claiming she had OTHER reasons to scum read him, which SHE NEVER EXPRESSED UPON ISOING HIM.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729

Post by Sloonei »

I'm about to finish gawking at the big D, but before I do I have a new question to ask:

[mention]Tranq[/mention]
[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]
[mention]sig[/mention], yes even you sig.

What can you tell us about your thread yesterday? How did everyone behave down there? Was there anything unusual or noteworthy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am struggling to see a world wherein Colin is a civilian. I think he can fit with either team, he hasn't done anything that appears overtly civilian, and he's a glaring sore-thumber when I look at my remaining suspect pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

My point was, if she was genuinely scum reading him from his earlier posts, why has she never confronted him and all of a sudden buries him with this case while also claiming there's additional reasoning for it to reinforce it, although that extra reasoning was never pointed out.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 am Colin voted Radishes D2 and sig D3. He's the clearest Master team suspect purely by voting pattern.
Go ahead and vote for me then :charlieblackmon:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 pm Ok, the juliets push is not what you're painting it to be. I've specifically said I scum read her for claiming she read his ISO but she didn't do the work to point out what about sig's posts have been fake. I said I saw the TMI case as opportunistic coming from her because, even though that was the crux of her case, she kept subtly sweeping under the rug the angle of "AND I also read your ISO and it's shitty, what makes you think I didn't?". Which I *believe* I asked her why she didn't say anything about sig's ISO until that moment, and that is why her vote stood out to me, not because 5 other people picked on it and I just chose Juliets' name out of a lottery, it's because of her burying sig with it while also claiming she had OTHER reasons to scum read him, which SHE NEVER EXPRESSED UPON ISOING HIM.
1) Tell me what the "town TMI" version of sig's actions was in your eyes.

2) Why does this "other reasons" thing matter?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 am Colin voted Radishes D2 and sig D3. He's the clearest Master team suspect purely by voting pattern.
Go ahead and vote for me then :charlieblackmon:
[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 pm Ok, the juliets push is not what you're painting it to be. I've specifically said I scum read her for claiming she read his ISO but she didn't do the work to point out what about sig's posts have been fake. I said I saw the TMI case as opportunistic coming from her because, even though that was the crux of her case, she kept subtly sweeping under the rug the angle of "AND I also read your ISO and it's shitty, what makes you think I didn't?". Which I *believe* I asked her why she didn't say anything about sig's ISO until that moment, and that is why her vote stood out to me, not because 5 other people picked on it and I just chose Juliets' name out of a lottery, it's because of her burying sig with it while also claiming she had OTHER reasons to scum read him, which SHE NEVER EXPRESSED UPON ISOING HIM.
ted, I don't remember saying "AND I also read your ISO and it's shitty...". Could you please point that out to me? I went back into my own ISO and couldn't find it. Only where I told sig I read through his whole ISO which I did.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Because juliets leashed out at sig for the case while selling a narrative of "I've been scum reading you up to this point as well, this was just the nail in the coffin" by claiming she also scum read her ISO even though she never commented on any posts. If sig was giving her scum vibes, how come she never pointed out any of his posts / asked him questions?

The 1st one is scattered throughout my ISO, bottom line being sig potentially being lassie. I can expound saying that him pushing the angle of "sprit / dom came into this day swinging at Mac without a reason" initially made me feel as though that's an obvious lassie angle, laying it out on the other people. There are more reasons, I can look at them maybe but I don't really see why that would be relevant.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Voting [VOTE: Jay] aubergine for now, btw
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:42 pm Because juliets leashed out at sig for the case while selling a narrative of "I've been scum reading you up to this point as well, this was just the nail in the coffin" by claiming she also scum read her ISO even though she never commented on any posts. If sig was giving her scum vibes, how come she never pointed out any of his posts / asked him questions?

The 1st one is scattered throughout my ISO, bottom line being sig potentially being lassie. I can expound saying that him pushing the angle of "sprit / dom came into this day swinging at Mac without a reason" initially made me feel as though that's an obvious lassie angle, laying it out on the other people. There are more reasons, I can look at them maybe but I don't really see why that would be relevant.
I am really confused. Where did I sell a narrative of "I've been scum reading you up to this point as well, this is just the nail in the coffin". Point that out. I want to see the post.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 pm
Some disagree with his interactive analyses and his reads, he did not vote for Mac but instead voted for two people on the other team, he has not been mega civ like he normally is, and there are probably some other reasons that I'm not remembering.
I disagree with the scuminess of the analyses, he made them in the game where I lost in f3 because I followed his read and ignored my "what if he's wrong" inner voice. He was wrong but he was villager.

I dislike his wagon today, isn't Sig outed wolf?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:47 pm
I disagree with the scuminess of the analyses, he made them in the game where I lost in f3 because I followed his read and ignored my "what if he's wrong" inner voice. He was wrong but he was villager.

Yes he is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Yes he is.
Then anyone who is on JJJ are ignoring this? :eek:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:27 pm I prefer lynching Nanook over JJJ in case that isn't clear.
Why don't you prefere to lynch Sig today?

Sorry maybe you said it but I didn't read so please say it again for me.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:51 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Yes he is.
Then anyone who is on JJJ are ignoring this? :eek:
I think they all know it but there was some talk from sig and maybe others of just neutralizing sig by jail keeping him (and I think there was one other method but I've forgotten) and going after someone on Mac's team. I believe everyone who is voting Jay believes he's on Mac's team. I have not read him as scum but I am in the minority.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by tedxtr »

yeah you're right juliets, my mental map misinterpreted stuff. you did say something that i twisted as saying that, which is this post.
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:03 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:06 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 pm I don't see anyone pointing out a flaw in Dizzy's logic so I'm voting. Normally I would wait to hear from sig but this looks black and white to me. I can't think of an explanation that would make this go away.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Can't think of any explanation.......But doesn't bother to finish ISO.

Again mac teammates rushing onto another wagon.
Who said I didn't finish your ISO? I read the whole thing. The point Dizzy made that I say I can't think of an explanation for was the point that I quoted where you spoke about Mac being targeted for the kill as the only option for what happened and why he wouldn't have been protected or wasn't the civ. You acted as if you knew it was him that was targeted and not someone else who could have been protected or was the civ. You spoke from the POV that he was targeted. From Dizzy's analysis:

When SVS suggests that the no kill on N1 may have been for many reasons, Sig answers with the knowledge that Mac was the actual kill target.

Read it. Sig says he doubts the protective role would target Mac (so that couldn't be the reason why the kill failed.) And then Sig says that he considered that Mac could be the civ role, but that he thinks that Mac is just much more likely mafia (again revealing that Mac was targeted for a NK.)

And trying to intimidate me by calling me a Mac teammate when I vote for you looks desperate.
i took the rhetorical there as you claiming that, I kind of saw it and reacted to it and that's how it remained in my head. which is why I kept saying i'd keep coming back to you and cfd you and stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is truly hilarious. What is this game?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I may not self-preserve. If I am so suspicious that I am out-pacing a confirmed mafioso in the poll, then y'all need to get past me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:57 pm I may not self-preserve. If I am so suspicious that I am out-pacing a confirmed mafioso in the poll, then y'all need to get past me.
I suspect you and I'm still confused. :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”