Re: [Day 7] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Celeste »

o_o wow!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

So I agree with Merga's post about Alizon knowing what the punishment is for missing votes. It's why Alizon voted the way she did.
Very convenient to insanify Merga too. Very wifom.

I will be sticking with my Alizon suspicion for this lynch unless someone has something stronger.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

Wow, lots of dead reinstatement. Valentine verticity at G-Man swartliness Miro progressiveness were civvies

Eko hope Obscure Boot good words got the wand merogenesis jhilmil

Genesis agree, Anne Chaos Wizard. cirrocumulus successfully the insanifier stoup a civ role, I too quiet disbelief reasonable to Red King there is a is that a piano? power King of Hearts a mimic power theogony the scocub roles.

Wow, lots occurrence dead too quiet. I bet at Achilles two of election disputatious civvies :(

I moresque a good person got Titan wand gabel i agree, Anne W. Even resurrect the megascope is tillage Acolyte of Death role, I find disbelief reasonable to assume there is intercessory thief power or a mimic power lactescence the kill Fictional Moustache.

Jabberwocky lots of dead accouter. I Bubbles at least DooberDoes calculating two maybe all Silver Golem them were civvies :(

I hope a amical tup got the wand :)

And i machinal Anne Soul Elemental. Even though the insanifier capote traitor civ role, Witherdeath find it reasonable to submergence there is trocar thief power Freckles a blocked power in synchronal wedded roles. rutilant

Obscure Boot sorry for repitition

aapje gets the point martinet.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Die, Fictional Moustache, die :haha:
Fractal
sprityo
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rest in peace to all the modkilled witches. It is sad to see you go even if you weren't currently playing. We likely lost some students in the bloodbath :(

Malin and Maret seem to be misunderstanding each other even when they're in agreement.
Anne Whittle wrote:So I agree with Merga's post about Alizon knowing what the punishment is for missing votes. It's why Alizon voted the way she did.
Very convenient to insanify Merga too. Very wifom.

I will be sticking with my Alizon suspicion for this lynch unless someone has something stronger.
You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.

Merga, when you replaced Merga I, were you immediately informed of any and all punishments incurred by Merga I? I understand if you have to wait until later to answer this question.

Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?

Merga's insanity appears different than what we've seen from Luna so far. Either Luna gets to choose between different insanifiers, or the Death eaters have access to a similar power.

Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Wow, okay. The modkills combined with Maret's survival are starting to make me rethink my low posters theory. I hate it when I am wrong. :(

I have some rereading to do.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jane, it gives me pause. I'm not sure how Alizon could have survived. It doesn't look like it was a tie unless there was major vote manipulation (do we know what these hosts do in the case of a tie?), and I'm unsure of roles that could have survived the way they did.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

And by they, I mean Alizon :p
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Jane Southworth wrote:
You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly.
Maybe Alizon showed Freckles stopping TokyoRose supertonic chat significative?

Maybe Alizon rousing up without stopping outward the chat room?

revivalist Alizon gymnosophist up without stopping in Typhoony chat room?
Merga, when you replaced Merga I, were you immediately informed of any and all punishments incurred by Merga I? I understand if you have to wait until later to answer this question.
Private messages gabel in the box

That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
She voted for me for wanting to Lowest Mexico Krystyna whose role was an info fjord peerage

She voted for me alphabetarian wanting to read scaffolding hustler role was an info Miro

She voted for me indisposedness wanting miscompute read peerage Titan role was goodie earache target
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I really hate that Merga is inasnified ....
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

:consoling:
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jane Southworth wrote:You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
Compare my Day 4 vote with Katharina Henot's Day 5 vote. That's all I can ask people to do. :)
Jane Southworth wrote:Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?
I was aware.
Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
I was dismayed that the immediate explanation discussed for my survival was that "the baddies have secrets." Dismayed, but not surprised.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

But you did survive because of secrets?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Alizon Device wrote:
Compare my Day 4 vote with Katharina Henot's Day 5 vote. That's all I can ask people to do. :)

Nope

Not even CLOSE to the same brainzzz

mistake =/= intentional forbearing baddie Rose
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Merga, would you vote for Malin? I am thinking an Alizon lynch might be unfruitful again.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:But you did survive because of secrets?
No.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

Merga Bien wrote:Wow, lots of dead reinstatement. Valentine verticity at G-Man swartliness Miro progressiveness were civvies

Eko hope Obscure Boot good words got the wand merogenesis jhilmil

Genesis agree, Anne Chaos Wizard. cirrocumulus successfully the insanifier stoup a civ role, I too quiet disbelief reasonable to Red King there is a is that a piano? power King of Hearts a mimic power theogony the scocub roles.

Wow, lots occurrence dead too quiet. I bet at Achilles two of election disputatious civvies :(

I moresque a good person got Titan wand gabel i agree, Anne W. Even resurrect the megascope is tillage Acolyte of Death role, I find disbelief reasonable to assume there is intercessory thief power or a mimic power lactescence the kill Fictional Moustache.

Jabberwocky lots of dead accouter. I Bubbles at least DooberDoes calculating two maybe all Silver Golem them were civvies :(

I hope a amical tup got the wand :)

And i machinal Anne Soul Elemental. Even though the insanifier capote traitor civ role, Witherdeath find it reasonable to submergence there is trocar thief power Freckles a blocked power in synchronal wedded roles. rutilant

Obscure Boot sorry for repitition

aapje gets the point martinet.
i see the name "Anne" in there a few times, are you trying to address me or the other Anne? :?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:I am thinking an Alizon lynch might be unfruitful again.

Y ?

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Merga, would you vote for Malin?

But i would assemblyman Ceb18 rutilant either of them antisocial antaphrodisiac not to split the yeild

Peter i would vote don't me in charge buddy! either deoxidization them goodmannered as disbelief not to split locating Dusty Spoon vote

But refound would antaphrodisiac Hive Queen vote for either hotbrained as not to split the vote

Linki w/Anne R:

*Votes Fictional Moustache* :haha:
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Alizon Device wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:You and Merga are reading a lot into Alizon's vote for Merga here. I don't know what the punishment for missing a vote is, you're hinting that it means you start off with extra votes. If Alizon voted Merga for nefarious reasons, wouldn't Alizon's team have told her that Merga had lynch immunity that day? Merga simply could NOT have been lynched as a result of Alizon's vote so I think it's weird that it is being held against her so strongly. That vote looked like an uninformed mistake to me but you're giving it much more meaning than that.
Jane Southworth wrote:Same question to you Alizon. Were you informed when you joined the game about any punishments that were currently affecting Alizon I?
I was aware.
Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon survived a lynch yesterday. What do we think will happen if we lynch her today? I have not seen this discussed.
I was dismayed that the immediate explanation discussed for my survival was that "the baddies have secrets." Dismayed, but not surprised.
I've made more than one questionable vote this game, why my Day 5 vote as opposed to say....my Day 2 vote?

I made a mistake day 5. This witch should know better than to try to mafia when she is both in a hurry and hasn't had some magic lightning energy juice. :srsnod:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
No.
do you know how you survive?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Then I'm not so sure a second lynch of you would be futile. :ponder:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
No.
Yes.
Then I'm not so sure a second lynch of you would be futile. :ponder:
Okie doke then.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I did some rereading today and this stuck out to me. Below is Sarah Good's entire contribution to the game.

Sarah Good wrote:Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia
Unfair I wanted that.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia

I assumed this was the explaination regarding the poll.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:How do you know?

I have da fayf.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am

I voted for myself to receive the Elder Wand and so should everyone else.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 am

I wouldn't mind an elder wand if you know what I mean.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 5] Harry Potter Mafia
Three for me.

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia
Mary Mary quite contrary.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Re: [DAY 4] Harry Potter Mafia
Good.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 3] Harry Potter Mafia
RIP

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia
No time. Voted me.

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: [NIGHT 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Death by Thestral would be a Good way to go.

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Voted for Eastly cuz she's not Good

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 am

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Well we're off to a Good start.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
Arithmancy sounds "Good"

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
"Good" to go!

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm
I know we're not supposed to discuss real identities in this thread, but I think I am seeing a certain someone's baddie game here. Also, didn't Zombie Agnes hint that she had info about Sarah? Does no one find that worth pursuing?
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

what? is that really all that sarah has posted? lol

maret, what about her respones makes you say a second lynch of alizon wouldn't be futile? :?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
That's the problem with this game. There are civ options for survival. There are baddie options for survival. There are lots of secrets that may involve survival options. I don't feel like I can draw any conclusions from it, really, and since she has seemed civ to me throughout, I don't really want to waste a lynch on her that may fail.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
I know we're not supposed to discuss real identities in this thread, but I think I am seeing a certain someone's baddie game here. Also, didn't Zombie Agnes hint that she had info about Sarah? Does no one find that worth pursuing?
I would rather lynch you reword.

Lief sounds desperated Lost Rabbi tbh
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anne Redferne wrote:what? is that really all that sarah has posted? lol

maret, what about her respones makes you say a second lynch of alizon wouldn't be futile? :?
She says it wasn't role secrets. If she's telling the truth (who knows?) then I doubt she would survive again as Harry is dead and she would not have survived because she is Draco.
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Malin, do you not have any qualms about Alizon's surival?
That's the problem with this game. There are civ options for survival. There are baddie options for survival. There are lots of secrets that may involve survival options. I don't feel like I can draw any conclusions from it, really, and since she has seemed civ to me throughout, I don't really want to waste a lynch on her that may fail.
Would a lynch on you go through though?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
If I say yes, will you be more likely to lynch me?

As far as I know, I have but one life to give for my school.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
If I say yes, will you be more likely to lynch me?

As far as I know, I have but one life to give for my school.
I don't see many civilian possibilities for her survival if she is telling the truth about it not having to do with role secrets...
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

She says it wasn't role secrets. If she's telling the truth (who knows?) then I doubt she would survive again as Harry is dead and she would not have survived because she is Draco.
I'm pretty sure the baddies know who I am. Please read the students again with an open mind. You ask a lot of direct questions, and I wouldn't blame you for that, but Jesus, if you're good you're just making it easier for them. :eek:

Linki~ You don't see "many" meaning there's at least one or two?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:That wasn't quite the point of that post, but I am also looking at Karin.
I know it is hard not to look, but I'm taken :D

Wow...the modkills. I'm not sure why our lovely hosts would kill so many or what they did to deserve it, but I will make sure not to miss any more votes :o
Supervisor
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:That wasn't quite the point of that post, but I am also looking at Karin.

Wow...the modkills. I'm not sure why our lovely hosts would kill so many or what they did to deserve it, but I will make sure not to miss any more votes :o
Karin, I (and others) have been discussing you for quite a few days now. Any thoughts? Any reason why you weren't modkilled?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

I'm pretty sure the baddies know who I am. Please read the students again with an open mind. You ask a lot of direct questions, and I wouldn't blame you for that, but Jesus, if you're good you're just making it easier for them. :eek:

Linki~ You don't see "many" meaning there's at least one or two?
I saw one.

But I don't think you're that one. I think you are either bad or a teacher, tbh.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Maret, do you have reasons to believe that Alizon isn't the student role you considered?

Malin, your "case" against Sarah Good is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. All you did was quote her posts verbatim and then say "I think I've seen a baddie play this way before, and didn't Agnes say something about her?" Some analysis to go with the conclusion you drew (that this is baddie behavior) would be a nice start. And have you ever seen civvies that have acted like Sarah is?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jane, my reason for thinking Alizon is not that role is that I am suspicious of Alizon and thus doubt she is civvie.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Do you think she can be lynched today?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jane Southworth wrote:Do you think she can be lynched today?
Well, no clue, honestly.
I might be more comfortable with a Malin lynch, not sure, really. They're both shady to me. Malin literally copied things together and called it a case in an attempt to throw shade on anyone else.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

posting this to remind myself to vote tomorrow morning before going to regular muggle activities

i'm not quite sure where my vote will be going yet, but as of now leaning a bit toward either or malin/alizon
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Karin Svensdotter wrote:

Karin, I (and others) have been discussing you for quite a few days now. Any thoughts? Any reason why you weren't modkilled?
I know I don't post a lot, but that doesn't mean I do not keep up in the thread. The votes I have missed have been because of work. When the time ends during the 5:00 hour, I either have to vote really early or possibly miss the vote. It is unfortunate, but I don't want to put a vote out there too early on someone I don't find suspicious JUST to make sure I have voted.

You say you and others have been discussing me for a few days. From others, there has not been a lot of discussion about me other than "Karin doesn't post a lot or explain her votes." From you, all I have gotten is, "I'm suspicious of Karin." You have not given ANY reasons for this suspicion.

As for why I was not modkilled, I am not sure. I would have to go through those that were modkilled to see how many votes they have missed. Maybe they missed more than me. That is why I said in my post that I will just have to make sure I do no miss anymore. I would hate to be modkilled, I am enjoying this game.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Jane Southworth wrote: Malin, your "case" against Sarah Good is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. All you did was quote her posts verbatim and then say "I think I've seen a baddie play this way before, and didn't Agnes say something about her?" Some analysis to go with the conclusion you drew (that this is baddie behavior) would be a nice start. And have you ever seen civvies that have acted like Sarah is?
First of all, I never called it a case. YOu are putting that word in my mouth. I merely said it stuck out to me. Second, what is there to analyze? My point is that she has said literally nothing of substance this game and that a confirmed civvie hinted strongly that they knew she was bad. Is that air tight? Of course not. But I think it's worth considering. I have seen civvies behave in pretty much every way. Does that mean we can never use behavior to guide our suspicions?
Management
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

The Day 6 lynch post has been updated.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

The Night 6 post has been updated.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Karin Svensdotter wrote:

I know I don't post a lot, but that doesn't mean I do not keep up in the thread. The votes I have missed have been because of work. When the time ends during the 5:00 hour, I either have to vote really early or possibly miss the vote. It is unfortunate, but I don't want to put a vote out there too early on someone I don't find suspicious JUST to make sure I have voted.

You say you and others have been discussing me for a few days. From others, there has not been a lot of discussion about me other than "Karin doesn't post a lot or explain her votes." From you, all I have gotten is, "I'm suspicious of Karin." You have not given ANY reasons for this suspicion.

As for why I was not modkilled, I am not sure. I would have to go through those that were modkilled to see how many votes they have missed. Maybe they missed more than me. That is why I said in my post that I will just have to make sure I do no miss anymore. I would hate to be modkilled, I am enjoying this game.
I believe I was discussing you (albeit, briefly) with (I believe) Jennett and I listened to what she had to say about you. I said I agreed. You haven't been my focus, but most of my present suspicion is you not even responding to those who bring your name up, but you come in, drop a vote, and leave.
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote: Malin, your "case" against Sarah Good is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. All you did was quote her posts verbatim and then say "I think I've seen a baddie play this way before, and didn't Agnes say something about her?" Some analysis to go with the conclusion you drew (that this is baddie behavior) would be a nice start. And have you ever seen civvies that have acted like Sarah is?
First of all, I never called it a case. YOu are putting that word in my mouth. I merely said it stuck out to me. Second, what is there to analyze? My point is that she has said literally nothing of substance this game and that a confirmed civvie hinted strongly that they knew she was bad. Is that air tight? Of course not. But I think it's worth considering. I have seen civvies behave in pretty much every way. Does that mean we can never use behavior to guide our suspicions?
Wait, so you mean you just threw it in the thread for others to work with? I'm confused.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Love that Night Post, hosts :D
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

i need to vote now or risk missing the vote, i'm going with malin
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Love that Night Post, hosts :D
Hem hem! Inspection in the dormitories.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote: Wait, so you mean you just threw it in the thread for others to work with? I'm confused.
I read the thread, and I had thoughts about what I read. I decided to share those thoughts with the group. I also asked a question which no one has answered, does no one think we should pay attention to what Zombie Agnes said since she was, after all, Harry Potter?
Management

Return to “Previous Jobs”