Infernal Lost Rabbi info role?
Fractal
sprityo
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: [Day 7] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Malin, Agnes made one cryptic post that may have referred to Sarah Good and spent the rest of her time going after Entjen. She never elaborated or tried to make any points about Good. It's weird that you're clinging to what she said. What do you think Agnes knew about Sarah Good? Why do you think she didn't pursue it further and instead focused on her other suspects?

Karin, I and others have asked you direct questions but you haven't responded to them. When you missed one of the votes I asked you who you would have voted for but you didn't answer. It's things like that which makes me think the thread doesn't have your full attention. Also, you were originally suspected because your only on topic posts were talking about the professors, so it's not like people didn't mention their reasons for suspecting you. What do you think of Alizon and Malin? Do you have any suspects besides them?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Jane Southworth wrote:Malin, Agnes made one cryptic post that may have referred to Sarah Good and spent the rest of her time going after Entjen. She never elaborated or tried to make any points about Good. It's weird that you're clinging to what she said. What do you think Agnes knew about Sarah Good? Why do you think she didn't pursue it further and instead focused on her other suspects?
I'm not clinging to anything. It's getting pretty tedious trying to talk with you when you blow every statement I make way out of proportion. I asked a question. No one answered it, so I asked it again. Now you have (finally) given your opinion, and I appreciate that. As to your question, I assumed she didn't pursue it further for fear of hostly reprisal on info dumping. I am just trying to decide who to vote for. It seems no one is interested in discussing any suspects other than me and Alizon right now though.
Management
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Jane Southworth wrote:Malin, Agnes made one cryptic post that may have referred to Sarah Good and spent the rest of her time going after Entjen. She never elaborated or tried to make any points about Good. It's weird that you're clinging to what she said. What do you think Agnes knew about Sarah Good? Why do you think she didn't pursue it further and instead focused on her other suspects?

Karin, I and others have asked you direct questions but you haven't responded to them. When you missed one of the votes I asked you who you would have voted for but you didn't answer. It's things like that which makes me think the thread doesn't have your full attention. Also, you were originally suspected because your only on topic posts were talking about the professors, so it's not like people didn't mention their reasons for suspecting you. What do you think of Alizon and Malin? Do you have any suspects besides them?
Well..I am a very busy witch indeed. There were a couple days there that I lost track of the thread when I was working a lot and focusing on school too. But things have slowed down a bit and I am trying to participate more. Sorry if I missed some of your questions.

I believe Alizon may be a baddie or a teacher. Either way, I don't think she is civ friendly. I think Malin is alright. She seems like she is trying to participate, but her "cases" aren't too strong. I know she said her case on Sarah Good wasn't a case, just something she noticed or whatever. I try not to put forth any cases unless I am quite they could lead to a baddie lynch. I kind of suspect Maret and it isn't specifically b/c she suspects me. Its really b/c she seems to be going on about low posters and I kind of think that is a cop-out. She talks about suspicions I don't see much substance.

Okay, I just found out class is canceled this evening (icy roads and such). So, I am going to stop studying and make a point to read some people and report back my thoughts when I vote.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:I try not to put forth any cases unless I am quite they could lead to a baddie lynch.
That is the difference between you and me. I share my thoughts when I have them, as I think it encourages discussion. Perhaps that is a mistake, but I don't think either play style automatically makes one of us bad.
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:I did some rereading today and this stuck out to me. Below is Sarah Good's entire contribution to the game.

Sarah Good wrote:Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia
Unfair I wanted that.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: [NIGHT 6] Harry Potter Mafia

I assumed this was the explaination regarding the poll.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:How do you know?

I have da fayf.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am

I voted for myself to receive the Elder Wand and so should everyone else.

by Sarah Good
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 am

I wouldn't mind an elder wand if you know what I mean.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 5] Harry Potter Mafia
Three for me.

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia
Mary Mary quite contrary.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Re: [DAY 4] Harry Potter Mafia
Good.

by Sarah Good
Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Re: [NIGHT 3] Harry Potter Mafia
RIP

by Sarah Good
Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia
No time. Voted me.

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: [NIGHT 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Death by Thestral would be a Good way to go.

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Voted for Eastly cuz she's not Good

by Sarah Good
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 am

Re: [DAY 1] Harry Potter Mafia
Well we're off to a Good start.

by Sarah Good
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
Arithmancy sounds "Good"

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia
"Good" to go!

by Sarah Good
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm
I know we're not supposed to discuss real identities in this thread, but I think I am seeing a certain someone's baddie game here. Also, didn't Zombie Agnes hint that she had info about Sarah? Does no one find that worth pursuing?
I don't get it.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

How can you include quotes of mine where I call out Mary Eastly as being bad (and she was) and then claim I'm bad?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sarah Good wrote:How can you include quotes of mine where I call out Mary Eastly as being bad (and she was) and then claim I'm bad?
How can you claim that baddies never throw each other under the bus to gain credibility, especially when the winds are blowing that way anyway?
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Sarah Good wrote:How can you include quotes of mine where I call out Mary Eastly as being bad (and she was) and then claim I'm bad?
How can you claim that baddies never throw each other under the bus to gain credibility, especially when the winds are blowing that way anyway?
On day 1?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sarah Good wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
On day 1?
I've seen it happen. Especially from people with unconventional styles like yours.
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Sarah Good wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
On day 1?
I've seen it happen. Especially from people with unconventional styles like yours.
That just seems like an awkward reach. Two separate occasions wherein I voted for Mary Eastley, and you are willing to ignore both?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sarah Good wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Sarah Good wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
On day 1?
That just seems like an awkward reach. Two separate occasions wherein I voted for Mary Eastley, and you are willing to ignore both?
No, of course not. I am not ignoring them. I am considering them. This is the kind of dialog I was hoping to get. I just don't think they automatically guarantee your civvieness.
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Well Then. Vote=Mailin
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sarah Good wrote:Well Then. Vote=Mailin
Because I looked at you with a critical eye? I never even said I was voting for you.
Management
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Because I looked at you with a critical eye? I never even said I was voting for you.

No not at all. Because you're bad is why I voted for you.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sarah Good wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:

No not at all. Because you're bad is why I voted for you.
Hard to respond to that sort of well-thought out argument. And Jane says my cases are weak...
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Lizzy wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Love that Night Post, hosts :D
Hem hem! Inspection in the dormitories.
:slick:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote: Malin, your "case" against Sarah Good is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. All you did was quote her posts verbatim and then say "I think I've seen a baddie play this way before, and didn't Agnes say something about her?" Some analysis to go with the conclusion you drew (that this is baddie behavior) would be a nice start. And have you ever seen civvies that have acted like Sarah is?
First of all, I never called it a case. YOu are putting that word in my mouth. I merely said it stuck out to me. Second, what is there to analyze? My point is that she has said literally nothing of substance this game and that a confirmed civvie hinted strongly that they knew she was bad. Is that air tight? Of course not. But I think it's worth considering. I have seen civvies behave in pretty much every way. Does that mean we can never use behavior to guide our suspicions?
Wait, so you mean you just threw it in the thread for others to work with? I'm confused.
Karin Svensdotter wrote: Well..I am a very busy witch indeed. There were a couple days there that I lost track of the thread when I was working a lot and focusing on school too. But things have slowed down a bit and I am trying to participate more. Sorry if I missed some of your questions.

I believe Alizon may be a baddie or a teacher. Either way, I don't think she is civ friendly. I think Malin is alright. She seems like she is trying to participate, but her "cases" aren't too strong. I know she said her case on Sarah Good wasn't a case, just something she noticed or whatever. I try not to put forth any cases unless I am quite they could lead to a baddie lynch. I kind of suspect Maret and it isn't specifically b/c she suspects me. Its really b/c she seems to be going on about low posters and I kind of think that is a cop-out. She talks about suspicions I don't see much substance.

Okay, I just found out class is canceled this evening (icy roads and such). So, I am going to stop studying and make a point to read some people and report back my thoughts when I vote.
Karin, what exactly are you saying? I want to lynch low posters? I'm sorry, but I think you really need to pay closer attention if you're asserting that because I had a day long argument with Alizon and Malin about how I thought their strategy of voting low posters, exclusively, was foolish. We, thus, lynched Mary, and she was bad. I was also targeted for a NK last night. I don't see your suspicion of me at all. It's based on a huge piece of misinformation, IMO.

A lot of the questions have been things like what Jane just said. I don't know why you're saying my suspicions have not had substance to them. I have actually, I think, put well documented suspicions into the thread-- especially with Mary, Malin, and Alizon.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote: Wait, so you mean you just threw it in the thread for others to work with? I'm confused.
You already asked this, and I already answered it.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote: Wait, so you mean you just threw it in the thread for others to work with? I'm confused.
I understand that. I'm confused on YOUR opinion on the matter. Sorry for the miswording there. Do YOU think Sarah Good is bad?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
I understand that. I'm confused on YOUR opinion on the matter. Sorry for the miswording there. Do YOU think Sarah Good is bad?
I did initially. Now I am not so sure. She makes a good point about her votes for Mary, although that is far from conclusive. I still think it is suspicious how she refuses to say anything of substance, and I still think Zombie Agnes is worth listening to and find it weird that not a single person (besides Jane) has commented on that.

I honestly don't know where to place my vote today, but I suspect I will have to save it to try to protect myself (which I hate.)
Management
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Voted for Sarah Good. She's no good.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Malin Matsdotter wrote:
I did initially. Now I am not so sure. She makes a good point about her votes for Mary, although that is far from conclusive. I still think it is suspicious how she refuses to say anything of substance, and I still think Zombie Agnes is worth listening to and find it weird that not a single person (besides Jane) has commented on that.

I honestly don't know where to place my vote today, but I suspect I will have to save it to try to protect myself (which I hate.)
Also, her spite vote on me doesn't make me feel any better about her. What sort of person jumps out and immediately votes for the one who suspects them?
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

pursy barbara Kollerein post her vote?

Linki, ah.

*Malin*
Fractal
sprityo
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Okay. So I was able to read through Maret. This is what I have noticed about Maret. She participcates, yes, but she doesn't come up with anything original. Her posts only piggyback others' quotes. And this...
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote: Mary comes across as a cornered baddie, IMO. But the people making the biggest waves HAVE NOT been getting lynched. That's obvious.
Which people do you think are making the biggest waves? And why should we vote them?
Katharina, I really enjoyed your post. I forgot about your case on Karin. If we are to vote a low poster, I think that would not be a bad place to start. :)
Why?
What is that? "..." You talk to me about not answering. You actually SAW the questions, quoted it, and didn't answer.

And again, the "case on Karin" you say Katharina gave was only her saying I was a low poster. That is all Katharina said about me. That is not a case in my opinion.

My question to you Maret...Is it better to talk a lot/"participate" and never say anything of substance or to keep your mouth shut and talk/participate when you have something beneficial to say?

It seems to me that you are trying way too hard to look civ. :eye: And I know you survived a kill attempt by Voldie. But, couldn't that have been the mafia targeting one of their own for a kill to get them civvie cred?

I'm voting Maret.

I will take the night period to study more players :ohyeah:

linki with Maret. When I was talking about low posters, I was talking about you refering to wanting to start a lynch on ME due to my low posting. Also, you say you were in an argument with Alizon and Malin about how it is foolish to vote low posters. Then why were you okay to vote a low poster when Katharina brought it up? Sounds like you are contradicting yourself there. Or maybe you and Katharina are working together :eye: I will read her further in a bit. Time to do RL things.
Supervisor
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Merga Bien wrote:Infernal Lost Rabbi info role?
I'm wondering if you are asking about Harry Potter here because I wondered the same thing. The only way I can see believing Agnes enough to vote for Sarah is if I believe Harry is an info role and i don't see anything that makes me think that. Anyway, I have to vote now because I've got something else I've got to do and I'm going to vote Malin.
*votes Malin*
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Interesting how the suspicion of Alizon seems to have melted inexplicably away this afternoon...
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

No, I agnosticism religieuse to split the vote.

Splitting suitable vote is how piguid get lynched with these Shouter anticlimax penalties.
Fractal
sprityo
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Merga Bien wrote:No, I agnosticism religieuse to split the vote.

Splitting suitable vote is how piguid get lynched with these Shouter anticlimax penalties.
She was smart to keep quiet today. I should have done the same.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:
Merga Bien wrote:Infernal Lost Rabbi info role?
I'm wondering if you are asking about Harry Potter here because I wondered the same thing. The only way I can see believing Agnes enough to vote for Sarah is if I believe Harry is an info role and i don't see anything that makes me think that.
:fiesta:
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Here's my dilemma and why I don't like it.

People think Malin & I are teammates. We're not. If I don't vote for Malin (or maybe even if I do), and Malin turns out bad, then this will harden the idea that I'm Malin's teammate in their minds.

What keeps coming back to haunt me is Mary's lynch. Mary brought a lot of attention upon herself, and if Malin was a teammate, I just can not see her refraining from throwing Mary under the bus (as I believe her team did). Mary got 12 votes which I think is a record in this game.

I just feel like there's people cruising by without the least bit of scrutiny. If quiet baddies win I'm going to be mad.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

I would vote alizon but I think Merga is saying splitting the vote is how civs get lynched. so imma going with Malin
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Anne Whittle wrote:I would vote alizon but I think Merga is saying splitting the vote is how civs get lynched. so imma going with Malin
Huh?

We've had bandwagons (where the vote WASN'T split) 4 Days out of 6, and 3 of those 4 victims were civ. :confused:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:
What is that? "..." You talk to me about not answering. You actually SAW the questions, quoted it, and didn't answer.

And again, the "case on Karin" you say Katharina gave was only her saying I was a low poster. That is all Katharina said about me. That is not a case in my opinion.

My question to you Maret...Is it better to talk a lot/"participate" and never say anything of substance or to keep your mouth shut and talk/participate when you have something beneficial to say?

It seems to me that you are trying way too hard to look civ. :eye: And I know you survived a kill attempt by Voldie. But, couldn't that have been the mafia targeting one of their own for a kill to get them civvie cred?

I'm voting Maret.

linki with Maret. When I was talking about low posters, I was talking about you refering to wanting to start a lynch on ME due to my low posting. Also, you say you were in an argument with Alizon and Malin about how it is foolish to vote low posters. Then why were you okay to vote a low poster when Katharina brought it up? Sounds like you are contradicting yourself there. Or maybe you and Katharina are working together :eye: I will read her further in a bit. Time to do RL things.
Karin, you really aren't paying attention. THEY voted low posters. I said, "NO DO NOT DO THAT YOU SHOULD NOT MARY LOOK! MARY IS BEING SUSPICIOUS!" I advocated voting for someone who is suspicious over a witch hunt.

I am not trying to "seem" civvie. I am civvie. You accused me, and I responded with real evidence that points toward me being civvie. Couldn't the Mafia have targeted Jennet and all the other NK survivors too? Alice Nutter?

I have said things of substance. I have laid out thoughts against both Malin and Alizon. I have asked about Barbara. I have tried to get discussion going. However, you tell me I have said nothing of substance, quite condescendingly to be honest. I said that if there's evidence against someone, I consider it, but I won't just vote for low posters. You ignored questions directed at you and talked almost exclusively about Professors/Teachers. I thought that was strange.

I also very deliberately didn't answer her question because i very clearly had stated the answer before.
Malin Matsdotter wrote:Interesting how the suspicion of Alizon seems to have melted inexplicably away this afternoon...
I would agree... strange indeed.

I will be voting Malin. :)
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Voted Malin.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm still #2 in total posts. :haha:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Well, I was hoping for a little less unanimity. :(

I guess I will throw my vote on Sarah, since it doesn't really matter anymore. I do not think she is "good."
Management
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'm going to vote Anne Whittle.

She twisted my words, she has read everything that has happened through the lens of my baddieness, even going so far as to claim to know why I voted the way I did. Then she said she would vote for me unless something stronger came up (evidently nothing did), but then voted Malin because somehow everybody voting together keeps civs from getting lynched. Strange thing to say, that.
A Person
Loan Shark

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

Day 7 - Who Tried to Kill Märet?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Merga Bien
No votes

Alizon Device
No votes

Sarah Good
boo (5), Barbara Kollerin (6), Malin Matsdotter (13)
20%

Katharina Henot
No votes

Märet Jonsdotter
Karin Svensdotter (8)
7%

Anna Koldings
No votes

Barbara Kollerin
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
Anne Redferne (3), Sarah Good (4), Merga Bien (7), Margarethe Reinberg (9), Anne Whittle (10), Märet Jonsdotter (11), Jane Southworth (12), Anna Koldings (14)
53%

Kael Merrie
No votes

Rebecca Nurse
No votes

Alice Nutter
No votes

Anne Redferne
No votes

Margarethe Reinberg
No votes

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Anne Whittle
Alizon Device (15)
7%

Brita Zippel
No votes

A Norwegian Metal band in need of umlauts [Hosts/Mod/Deadies]
Lizzy (1), A Person (2)
13%

Total votes : 15
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Day 7: The Devil's Snare

After hearing of the attempt on Märet's life, Malin felt safer straggling behind her classmates in herbology the next day. Märet was near the front of the class near professor Sprout and Malin was hoping that from the distance she could see anyone who tried something suspicious. It was halfway through class when some kid struck up a several minute long discussion with Sprout on gillyweed when she realized no one was paying attention to her and she could freely explore the greenhouse around her.

Carefully making her way around a particularly large plant, Malin slinked off into a section of the warehouse they seldom used, keeping one eye on Märet and the other on the exotic plant life around her. Her new vantage point offered her a good view of the entire class, but she soon realized no one was going to try anything under Sprout's watch and her attention on the lesson soon began to wander, and she began to pace the room, hoping Sprout would finish early.
In her absentmindedness, she didn't realize she was inching closer and closer to the foreboding mass of vines that was kept in the unused portion of the greenhouse, away from all other plants, and for good reason. In the dark Malin didn't see the smaller tendrils reaching out in the dark, and with a particularly haphazard pass she lightly brushed her hand against one.

The class had just started packing up when their ears were pierced by her shriek. The plant had immediately sprang to life, its multitude of vines writhing around, trying to find Malin. The ones that did wrapped themselves around her and pulled her closer, tightening more and more at her every attempt to crawl away.

"Lumos Solem!"

Professor Sprout has sprung into action and ran to Malin, waving her wand as she went. A beam of light erupted from the tip of her wand and the vines retreated away from wherever she pointed it, and in a few seconds the plant was as docile as a common daisy, having pulled itself back into the shadows, leaving only a very shaken and out of breath Malin behind.

No one was lynched, you have twenty-two (22) hours to send in your PMs.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Maret agrees to vote low posters...
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:If we are to vote a low poster, I think that would not be a bad place to start. :)
...then later says it's foolish.

That's all I was saying about that :srsnod:
Supervisor
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [NIGHT 7] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Golf »

Oh for Petes sake :(

And @Alizon; yes, splitting the votes leads to baddies controlling lynches, since it takes fewer votes to lynch a person, it is easier to steer the thread. Especially in a game with punishments for missing votes. Had your vote on me the other day counted, and everyone else spread out, I could have been lynched with very, very few votes. At that point, Merga I had missed the most votes, I believe.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Shite, I thought it ended during the 7 o clock hour. This is getting confusing. :(
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Do I have to die now?
A Person
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 4] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

A Person wrote:
Resurrection Stone Event Signups

Due to the nature of this event, I am asking any and all willing participants to please pm me (NOT Lizzy and me) with the day/time most convenient for them this weekend. The event may need to be rescheduled if I am not unexpectedly busy.

The event itself is a game that will be played in real time (or at least as close as possible) and is very similar to hot potato. A random player will be given the snitch containing the resurrection stone, and that player has the option to either try and open it, or to pass it to another player who then has the same options. The snitch will only open after a certain number of passes (that is unknown to the players), and if a player attempts to open it before that number is reached, they are out of the game. The winner is the first person to attempt to open it after the number of turns has been reached.
This event has been rescheduled for tomorrow, it will be within the time period of 5-7pm.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:Maret agrees to vote low posters...
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:If we are to vote a low poster, I think that would not be a bad place to start. :)
...then later says it's foolish.

That's all I was saying about that :srsnod:
Wow.
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote: Mary comes across as a cornered baddie, IMO. But the people making the biggest waves HAVE NOT been getting lynched. That's obvious.
Which people do you think are making the biggest waves? And why should we vote them?
Katharina, I really enjoyed your post. I forgot about your case on Karin. If we are to vote a low poster, I think that would not be a bad place to start. :)

However, I find Mary and Entjen suspicious. Mary moreso.

And by biggest waves, I think perhaps, there may be baddies hiding in the middle--but still, pulling strings. It's a thought, and I brought it up earlier, to which someone shot me down very quickly. I wanted feedback on it. It was an idea I had not fully developed. :)

I argued against voting a low psoter for the sake of being a low poster. Stop twisting my words.
You're lying, twisting, and overall, not paying attention.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Interesting Result.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I agree.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Running low on Horcruxes Malin?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Do we know what the invisibility cloak does, I can't remember.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Karin Svensdotter wrote:Okay. So I was able to read through Maret. This is what I have noticed about Maret. She participcates, yes, but she doesn't come up with anything original. Her posts only piggyback others' quotes. And this...
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:

Why?

I'm voting Maret.

This was not my case against you Karin. I'm glad you've come back to play with us, but my concerns those may days ago were different. And I notice you didn't pull any of the quotes about how we had had a whole conversation, which when I'd looked your way - you'd been *so* lov posting, I'd completely forgot about. I get low posting as a strategy. I do really. But when I had a conversation with you and I forgot you were playing, I get a bit worried. Nor did you actually pull any of the comments I *actually made* about you. Rather than just bring my name up and gloss over me for saying "her argument was low poster." - Color me crazy for being worried you are the baddie flying under the radar - but it is what it is. I will ask you this - if the tables were turned and you were in my spot and I was in yours would you think anything different than what I think about you now?

During the day that the talk of low posters came up - I went back and read all the posts of the low posters. And of all the low posters - your posts at that time gave me the biggest eye raise. Again because we had a whole conversation - and I forgot you were playing. I'll look forward to seeing what you have to say now that you are talking more. :) And if you feel like looking back at what I actually said about you - and replying to any of that. I'd be more than willing to listen. :)

Return to “Previous Jobs”