Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D3)

Post by nutella »

*Parrot*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Which points were not sound?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm I'd like for everyone to please rank every other living player in order of least-to-most suspicious purely based on your gut feelings about them. Don't worry about "evidence" or whatever. Just ask your instincts.
Sloonei
TS
LC
FG
Speed
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm I'd like for everyone to please rank every other living player in order of least-to-most suspicious purely based on your gut feelings about them. Don't worry about "evidence" or whatever. Just ask your instincts.
Sloonei
TS
LC
FG
Speed
Does your concern with FG reflect her behavior or something character/role related or both?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:57 pm speedchuck
ts account

Long Con
TonyStarkPrime
Funnygurl
How has your view of ts account changed since nutella and I arrived?
It is partially motivated by POE. funnygurl's claim buried Epi and looks authentic in light of the host corrections from this morning. Tony has been my next strongest town read in the thread today, in part because he looks a bit out of place going around begging for character claims. It's a bizarre thing to be doing if he's bad. Long Con's self vote is the single weirdest event in a game which featured two demi-gods descending upon us from the heavens, but the fact that TH sat calmly by while LC was in danger of being lynched on Day 1 seems like an indication that he's town. The exception to that is the possibility of vote shenanigans, but there is no direct evidence pointing there.
ts account has been very By The Numbers. Not just today, but all game long. He has cited the fabled Book of Mafia multiple times, and it also feels like he's reading directly from it whenever he expresses a read on anything. He's eager to hammer Epi, but hammering Epi is the easy thing to do today and there's no incentive not to bus him. I had an early game beef with him that dissolved because he kept up a suspicion of me that looked too stubborn to be real, but I care less about that now that we're in our current position.
Thanks for the begging now who are you
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:15 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:12 pm
That is not an answer. What differences exist in the strategies we have implemented?
If we are using evidence now, JJJ appeared in a beam of golden light or something. That is a strong indicator that he is a goodie.
That is even further from answering the question.
Still unanswered
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 pm
ts account

Long Con
TonyStarkPrime
Funnygurl
It is partially motivated by POE. funnygurl's claim buried Epi and looks authentic in light of the host corrections from this morning. Tony has been my next strongest town read in the thread today, in part because he looks a bit out of place going around begging for character claims. It's a bizarre thing to be doing if he's bad. Long Con's self vote is the single weirdest event in a game which featured two demi-gods descending upon us from the heavens, but the fact that TH sat calmly by while LC was in danger of being lynched on Day 1 seems like an indication that he's town. The exception to that is the possibility of vote shenanigans, but there is no direct evidence pointing there.
ts account has been very By The Numbers. Not just today, but all game long. He has cited the fabled Book of Mafia multiple times, and it also feels like he's reading directly from it whenever he expresses a read on anything. He's eager to hammer Epi, but hammering Epi is the easy thing to do today and there's no incentive not to bus him. I had an early game beef with him that dissolved because he kept up a suspicion of me that looked too stubborn to be real, but I care less about that now that we're in our current position.
Gene Parmesan.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 pm
That is not an answer. What differences exist in the strategies we have implemented?
If we are using evidence now, JJJ appeared in a beam of golden light or something. That is a strong indicator that he is a goodie.
Still unanswered
zzzz
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:50 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 pm
Sloonei
TS
LC
FG
Speed
Does your concern with FG reflect her behavior or something character/role related or both?
Nothing character based. I have no evidence and I don’t have a problem with her claim. It just sets off triggers. My gut doesn’t buy it. Epi stirring up paranoia makes me feel a little more comfortable with the status quo.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 pm
ts account

Long Con
TonyStarkPrime
Funnygurl
Gene Parmesan.
thanks next
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:47 pm Which points were not sound?
ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 pm To be clear: my entry posts were not intended as “mechanical speculation”, or at least that was not my primary mindset in making them. I was genuinely concerned that the host had made a mistake.
It's a problem, because you were framing it as a potential game mechanic, when I do not think discussion of that avenue is fruitful for town.
Two points here, both of which I find inaccurate -- that you were engaging in mechanical speculation, and that mechanical speculation is flatly not fruitful.
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:12 am Suspecting people for talking about mechanics is more suspicious than talking about mechanics.

[VOTE: Ts account] aubergine
This is a lazy read and weak justification for not really anything at all. Will omgus you later.
Calling your read lazy is itself a lazy read.
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:21 am Here I am, interacting with you and generating content. And your response is that I'm being lazy.

I think the word is bullshit.
Go show me games where players suspecting other players for mechanical speculation were wolves. It is weird because even though I am not hard suspecting you, you still want me out of the picture sooner rather than later. The reasoning you gave is just lazy/contrived, and that's a fact.
This is not uncommon.
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 am It is a 72 hour day and ts account is accusing me of "wanting [him] gone" because I voted for him 7 hours in.

Hi, I know we've not had much experience together, but my vote is gonna move around a lot before this day ends.
It isn't like you are voting me for another reason. My point isn't even that mechanical discussion is scummy (it is) or that your post made you scum. So, either you didn't take the time to understand my point before omgusing or you are feeling pressure and you are trying to take down the most vocal player as soon as possible. Which is it?

I feel like you are used to being able to throw your weight around to shut down anyone looking your way.
By my interpretation, that was the point. When you demanded the point then be made proper, he said some shit about leetic that strikes me as a deflection.

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:37 amWhile I doubt your casing and general line of questioning is genuine (the post about going after mechanical discussion seems so offhand that I am interpreting it as justification for agenda) my posting should not be questionable in any way. If something seems inconsistent or agenda-driven, you are misreading, it's that simple. As a player I have a habit of omgus, but I find this justifiable as wolves statistically have a habit of suspecting me. Your casing me is making me far more suspicious of you than day 1 meh posts will, so I will not let this go. I am interested in seeing where else you go from here.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Well this is a dumpster fire of a post. I suggest you go back and read my posts rather than latching onto what your scumbuds are saying.
Opening with this is a bit much. It's a Day 1 argument of players throwing cheesy poofs at one another, and already we're "doubting that questioning is genuine". Eh.

His response to Dragomir was wack too.

A few examples. I don't know if it'd be valuable to continue digging within this narrow dialogue.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 pm
Still unanswered
zzzz
who are you
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 pm zzzz
When you say it feels like Sloonei is slimey and whispering in your ear, what exactly do you mean by that? Can you expand somehow upon that perception?

I realize we're operating a hypothetical and evidence-free zone. I have a reason.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:56 pmEpi stirring up paranoia makes me feel a little more comfortable with the status quo.
I had this very thought, and I appreciate that you did as well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Can anyone tell me why they aren't inclined to answer Tony's call for a character claim?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:57 pm When you say it feels like Sloonei is slimey and whispering in your ear, what exactly do you mean by that? Can you expand somehow upon that perception?

I realize we're operating a hypothetical and evidence-free zone. I have a reason.
Obviously since it is a gut read I cannot really quantify it. I can stamp it with [Agenda] or [Trying to control the thread] and yet sloonei's behavior is slightly more insidious than either of those?
I feel I do not understand why sloonei says any of the things they say, and I cannot see myself asking the same questions. As though they are intentionally leading a puppet of themselves toward their desired outcome.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:59 pm Can anyone tell me why they aren't inclined to answer Tony's call for a character claim?
On first blush I assumed, based on the OP, that character was almost negligible information. Now that TSP is saying it has mechanical relevance somehow, I am loathe to share any information unless all information is shared at once (character and role).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:56 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 pm
Still unanswered
zzzz
who are you
Also Gene Parmesan.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:59 pm Can anyone tell me why they aren't inclined to answer Tony's call for a character claim?
There is too much time between now and a civilian victory for me to be comfortable providing any public information about roles unless I have a clear reason to think it will benefit our chances of achieving said victory.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:01 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:57 pm When you say it feels like Sloonei is slimey and whispering in your ear, what exactly do you mean by that? Can you expand somehow upon that perception?

Obviously since it is a gut read I cannot really quantify it. I can stamp it with [Agenda] or [Trying to control the thread] and yet sloonei's behavior is slightly more insidious than either of those?
I feel I do not understand why sloonei says any of the things they say, and I cannot see myself asking the same questions. As though they are intentionally leading a puppet of themselves toward their desired outcome.
What you're trying to say is "beep boop"
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:01 am

Most of the time I’m just asking people to clarify their own words. Like how how you used “insidious” here. Could you provide an example of insidious sloon?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We know Epignosis is a mafioso.

Does anyone still have room left in their solving spaces for a civilian speechuck?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]ts account[/mention] would you be able to provide a link and/or directions to a game in which you were mafia-aligned?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:17 am We know Epignosis is a mafioso.

Does anyone still have room left in their solving spaces for a civilian speechuck?
It is difficult to fit him in there, not because of anything he has done, but because that means two of these other folks must be bad. Unless funnygurl and mikey have been doing some crazy hoodwinking all along, I don’f see it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let’s do a trustfall
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:23 am Let’s do a trustfall
I'm a freaking god. I don't need anyone to catch me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sure. I'd like to see a couple before I bother. This exercise in particular invokes portions of the game that I missed, and I am curious to see what those things may mean to people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 am @ts account would you be able to provide a link and/or directions to a game in which you were mafia-aligned?
Give me two seconds to fetch the finest scum games.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well hell, I can do a quick one. It just won't be based on everything.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

funnygurl: has a believable claim that buries Epignosis. Generally consistent and relaxed tone throughout the game.
Long Con: Self-voted Day 1 to put himself in a tie for the lead, and Turnip Head seemed cool with it.
speedchuck: is low hanging fruit. Voted for Turnip Head Day 2.
TonyStarkPrime: Doesn’t feel like a fit. Behavior today is at odds with a mafia trying to win a game at lylo.
ts account: vocal presence throughout the game.

—————————
Funnygurl is far and away the most comfortable read here. I wavered a bit on Long Con as I was typinf out that justification this time: his self vote made no sense in any context. If there was some mechanic in play that would have knowingly prevented his lynch, then both he and TH could sit back and let that EoD unfold exactly as it did. That’s a big If.

I owe it to myself to look more closely at Tony’s interactions with the 1 1/2 confirmed bad guys.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... p?t=151656
Here is a game that I replaced into during night 1. No prizes for guessing who I am.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:26 am
I'm a freaking god. I don't need anyone to catch me.
Satan had no one to catch him and look what happened.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:30 am http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... p?t=151656
Here is a game that I replaced into during night 1. No prizes for guessing who I am.
DaBackpack?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... p?t=150981
Here is a game where the nightkills were essentially randomized, and I had trouble being active for EODs due to work. Note that this game contains the only recorded case of me bussing a teammate, and she was roleplaying in the most obnoxious way, I had to do it or I likely would have been outed as I have a firm belief that roleplaying is a scumtell.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Trustfall

Epignosis - He was drunk when he read his role card.

Funnygurl555 - Her claim stands in conflict with Epignosis, and I don't think that was ever necessary to lynch him. With him fully outed, the threat of her forcing a LyLo mislynch is past. She has given a strong effort that appears authentic, and her brain has been spewed all over the game in a way that is difficult to replicate in a mafioso's head.

Long Con - His interaction with Turnip Head is pretty sterling. TH pulled some bullshit trying to get suspicion heaped upon LC, particularly around the self-vote but only there. LC spent a significant portion of his post history digging deep into the matter of Turnip Head, pointedly and directly.

Sloonei - There is sufficient evidence both in this thread and in my brain to suggest that he shot Turnip Head. His play in this game is in precise alignment from what I expect of a civilian Sloonei with quarantine time on his hands. His interactions with Turnip Head are strong. His interactions with Epignosis are strong.

speedchuck - There seems to be at present zero resistance to the idea of lynching speedchuck. He was somewhat aggressive for a brief period in giving Turnip Head shit.

TonyStarkPrime - I think his interactions with Turnip Head are strong. He has approached this day phase in such an unorthodox manner that it's hard to say he is pursuing some overt "agenda".

ts account - His tone has been assertive in a way that is usually civilian. He hasn't backed down from high-intensity interchanges. His rate of contribution has not changed since nutella and I arrived to turn the game upside down. Epignosis gave him a little shit here and there.

~~~

Sloonei > Funnygurl555 > [Long Con, ts account] > TonyStarkPrime > speedchuck > Epignosis

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:33 am http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... p?t=150981
Here is a game where the nightkills were essentially randomized, and I had trouble being active for EODs due to work. Note that this game contains the only recorded case of me bussing a teammate, and she was roleplaying in the most obnoxious way, I had to do it or I likely would have been outed as I have a firm belief that roleplaying is a scumtell.
You should steal funnygurl’s signature. It applies to you way more than her. :evileye:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

I have signatures disabled. (As well as avatars, emotes, and image embeds.) What is it?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:42 am I have signatures disabled. (As well as avatars, emotes, and image embeds.) What is it?
"Delightful" might not be as applicable, but the rest is there. :beer:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:42 am I have signatures disabled. (As well as avatars, emotes, and image embeds.) What is it?
First of all how do you read anything/distinguish who posted at a quick glance, second of all and more important you are so missing out on our amazing emotes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

He can’t see my beer emoji. I’m a doofus.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

epignosis- Potential for a scum mechanic to exist that gave funnygurl false results. Could actually be a traitor or something of the sort.
Funnygurl- Dunked on a (all but guaranteed) wolf, has had genuinely towny tone all game.
Long Con- The self vote as a counterwagon to a town flip is all kinds of unlikely to come from scum, and speedchuck came in day 2 hard tunneling them.
Sloonei- mechanically confirmed town. If sloonei was a wolf, they could have used the given vigshot to achieve parity.
speedchuck- They like, have a page of posts that showed they were trying, for that page.
TonyStarkPrime- Their day 1 was unassuming but comfortable.
ts account- Has behavioral associatives that prevent them from being linked to any other potential wolf in the game.

I do not know if I fully did this right but I saw what you folks were doing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am epignosis- Potential for a scum mechanic to exist that gave funnygurl false results. Could actually be a traitor or something of the sort.
Funnygurl- Dunked on a (all but guaranteed) wolf, has had genuinely towny tone all game.
Long Con- The self vote as a counterwagon to a town flip is all kinds of unlikely to come from scum, and speedchuck came in day 2 hard tunneling them.
Sloonei- mechanically confirmed town. If sloonei was a wolf, they could have used the given vigshot to achieve parity.
speedchuck- They like, have a page of posts that showed they were trying, for that page.
ts account- Has behavioral associatives that prevent them from being linked to any other potential wolf in the game.

You've done it right so far. The last step is reflecting on which of these reads you believed in the most, and which you believed in the least?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

nutella wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 am
First of all how do you read anything/distinguish who posted at a quick glance, second of all and more important you are so missing out on our amazing emotes
I have dyslexia but for pictures. So it is easier for me to tell who is who by tone or by glancing at their username.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:54 am
ts account wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am epignosis- Potential for a scum mechanic to exist that gave funnygurl false results. Could actually be a traitor or something of the sort.

You've done it right so far. The last step is reflecting on which of these reads you believed in the most, and which you believed in the least?
I found the speedchuck line to be laughable at best. Epignosis' argument was better than that. My best argument is for sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:38 am speedchuck - There seems to be at present zero resistance to the idea of lynching speedchuck. He was somewhat aggressive for a brief period in giving Turnip Head shit.
This is the most compelling argument for a town speedchuck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And yet it made me feel nothing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Tony, somewhere: "So clearly we should lynch speedchuck instead of Epignosis/Funnygurl!"
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

I have no clue how that translates to somebody being a wolf, but hey, it is certainly a thing that exists.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi is powerless. He's caught and cornered, and he knows that anything he says could incriminate his teammates. He has no words to speak.
speedchuck (assuming he's bad) is predisposed to resist his own lynch on the same level as everyone else. Doesn't count.
Teammate #3 sticks out like a sore thumb if they're the only one defending speedchuck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Thinking through a trustfall leaves me worse on everyone, but in a different order.

(epi) speed TS FG LC Sloonei

As for the roles thing, I have a power that has the ability to essentially act as a cop for any player. It only works on certain roles — I need to find one of those roles to use it. It also only works on odd nights, and since this is the last odd night in the game (most likely) I will have no more opportunities to make use of it. So that’s why I’m asking now. I just need character names.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”