FTL Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

It's 2112. Get with the times! Who gets treasure?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:36 pm

MacDougall
10%
motobot
10%
Myo
No votes
nutella
10%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
10%
Geddy Lee (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 10
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: FTL Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:03 pm Deadlines are when I will them Mac.
skeletor is never late. nor is he early. he arrives precisely when he means to.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:55 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:49 pm On the bright side. If she flips scum we just cleared a bunch of the POE. Eh?
lol, you're the one who said maybe we shouldn't lynch her because of the names on her wagon. But you changed your mind.

Wagon purity and the corollary thereof are very real tells, I've learned.
Yeah but I didn't want to lynch Long Con or Soneji and you guys wanted a hero lynch instead of giving me an actual option. Like at no point did you vote stack on Sig for instance who I would have went for. Her wagon was impure but imo she's a better lynch here than LC and Soneji. I outright think Soneji is town, and I also doubt LC is mafia for reasons I laid out. Sig can be mafia because he's not tunneling me frankly. He's off meta.
It's cute when you think you have my meta down.

Not only have I not been active enough to properly bus anyone, I don't bus you every game it really isn't an indicator. Especially since I was mafia last time I bussed you. :p

Though honestly, your reaction post lynch is very meh, bordering on TMI.
Good read. You should go to champs instead of Jay.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:03 pm Deadlines are when I will them Mac.
I was just worried about you jerkhead.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Epignosis »

When you search for diamonds you don't search for rocks.

Spacedaisy has been destroyed. She was the pilot of the Rock Cruiser.

Rock Plating: This armor allows your ship to protect another ship from all actions. However, you will receive 0.2 votes against you the next Day for each action you absorb.
It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k

Well EOD was loud so lets lern frum it k
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

0.01% chance that there isn't scum on the daisy wagon
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 70

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:49 pm On the bright side. If she flips scum we just cleared a bunch of the POE. Eh?
lol, you're the one who said maybe we shouldn't lynch her because of the names on her wagon. But you changed your mind.

Yeah but I didn't want to lynch Long Con or Soneji and you guys wanted a hero lynch instead of giving me an actual option. Like at no point did you vote stack on Sig for instance who I would have went for. Her wagon was impure but imo she's a better lynch here than LC and Soneji. I outright think Soneji is town, and I also doubt LC is mafia for reasons I laid out. Sig can be mafia because he's not tunneling me frankly. He's off meta.

Not only have I not been active enough to properly bus anyone, I don't bus you every game it really isn't an indicator. Especially since I was mafia last time I bussed you. :p

I truly am a genius, of great skills. In fact my skills are so skillful, if you look up the word skilled in the dictionary you'll find a picture of me. You can also find pictures of me under handsome, hot, amazing, humble, and sexy. :srsnod:

linki: Actually I take that back, can't believe Mac saved LC lets lynch him. XD
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:11 pm I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)
:sigh:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:12 pm

I truly am a genius, of great skills. In fact my skills are so skillful, if you look up the word skilled in the dictionary you'll find a picture of me. You can also find pictures of me under handsome, hot, amazing, humble, and sexy. :srsnod:

Eh the only scum being talked about at EOD was probably you. I'll be sure to get you lynched tomorrow k?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: FTL Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sig[/mention] bad guys were on the daisy wagon. Tell me why it wasn't you and who it was instead.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 pm Hey look Long Con's back. I saved your ass at end of day so you should stop scum reading me now.
That is acceptable. Thank you. If you're Civ, you won't regret it. You will be able to throw it in a few faces, actually. Although you're so damn mercurial that I fully expect you to lead my lynch sometime soon.

Me missing both EODs so far isn't about my alignment. It's not because I'm not Mafia (I'm not), it's because of COVID. What? Here's the thing: I have been out of work since March, and it has been the best time of my life. There are projects upon projects that I want to get done, some that take several days, if not more. I decided early on that this Coronacation won't last forever, so I would make the most of my time and put the hours in. Now, it's been long enough that I have formed a habit... my favourite habit ever... of *getting stuff done*. To NOT sit in front of the computer or Netflix or whatever, and instead to be out there accomplishing goals. Today I was finishing the roof on the treehouse, which has been begging for my time for over a year. Roofing boards, shingles, the works. That's where I was... the time just flies by. I sat down at five minutes to 10 and thought "Shit! I almost missed the lynch!" Of course, my estimate was wrong, and the lynch had ended 20 minutes earlier. I'm lucky, again, to be alive. Sorry to the players and host about not prioritizing the game sometimes, but I feel great about my accomplishment today.

RIP Daisy, wish you had been bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:11 pm 0.01% chance that there isn't scum on the daisy wagon
{tedxtr, MacDougall, Soneji, sig, Myo}

Not Mac. I'm inclined to say not ted, but he could fool me. Other three are fair game. I have minor reasons to see town in sig and myo. Even less so for Soneji (there was a point on d1 I saw town in him but I don't really remember why and put little stock into that read after today)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

This was not a failure due to not lynching Long Con. Please stop thinking I'm bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I suspect tedxtr quite a bit tbh. He was weird on day 2. Like extra.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rarely do I actually get attacked by emotional scum so I'm giving Soneji major town points there.

Was sig and tedxtr compatible in your little charty doodad Jimbob?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm @sig bad guys were on the daisy wagon. Tell me why it wasn't you and who it was instead.
Since I'm amazing, lovable and a civ. :srsnod:

If I wasn't a civ would I be doing what I'm doing? Maybe! but probably not. :shrug:

tedxtr, MacDougall, Soneji, sig, Myo

I can usually peg Ted pretty well early on with a read, haven't been able to yet this game so he could be mafia.
Mac, :shrug: I still think someone who pushed Jack could be bad and if it's anyone it would be Mac. But, I'd not lynch him.
Soneji I'd be down to lynch based off D1, but don't recall any of his D2 stuff.
Myo, :shrug: Myo gave me scraps D0 so we're cool.

Why do you think mafia was on Daisy.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm I suspect tedxtr quite a bit tbh. He was weird on day 2. Like extra.
You know, you're right now that I think about it. My TR of him was strong d1 but I remember some of his posts today having a weird tone. He warrants a reread.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm also not liking Jay's post, mainly gut. But, the chart and the way he's putting in work kinda seems like Champions.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah so it's just tedxtr from what I can see. Probably tedxtr and moto or something.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm Rarely do I actually get attacked by emotional scum so I'm giving Soneji major town points there.

I didn't look at ted. I constrained it to seven people to make it manageable. He's worth a look
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:18 pm I'm also not liking Jay's post, mainly gut. But, the chart and the way he's putting in work kinda seems like Champions.
orly?

like champions?

like one of my most dominant games in a decade?

:grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm
sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:12 pm

Eh the only scum being talked about at EOD was probably you. I'll be sure to get you lynched tomorrow k?
Go for it, it'll prove your meta read on me is unreliable.

linki: No the one where you tunneled your entire time and we got destroyed. :p
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:17 pm
This doesn't have a question mark and that's because it shouldn't even be a question lol

(multiple people who were already in the POE sitting comfortably for a long time on what ended up being a mislynch which scum probably saw as an easy target for today)

in fact something that I think Ted, maybe someone else, said about Daisy "needing to be resolved today" or whatever set me off. That's usually a sign of a mislynch that scum are content to sit on.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Imma give scrap to Jay
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to vote for yourself for scrap
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:21 pm
This doesn't have a question mark and that's because it shouldn't even be a question lol

(multiple people who were already in the POE sitting comfortably for a long time on what ended up being a mislynch which scum probably saw as an easy target for today)

in fact something that I think Ted, maybe someone else, said about Daisy "needing to be resolved today" or whatever set me off. That's usually a sign of a mislynch that scum are content to sit on.
Feeling the vibes and on the same page as SlootellaDougall

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:11 pm 0.01% chance that there isn't scum on the daisy wagon
{tedxtr, MacDougall, Soneji, sig, Myo}

Not Mac. I'm inclined to say not ted, but he could fool me. Other three are fair game. I have minor reasons to see town in sig and myo. Even less so for Soneji (there was a point on d1 I saw town in him but I don't really remember why and put little stock into that read after today)
I could have typed these exact words myself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I thought sig made zero good posts at EOD.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm @sig bad guys were on the daisy wagon. Tell me why it wasn't you and who it was instead.

If I wasn't a civ would I be doing what I'm doing? Maybe! but probably not. :shrug:
I'm unclear on what it is that you are doing. Care to elaborate?

I can usually peg Ted pretty well early on with a read, haven't been able to yet this game so he could be mafia.
Mac, :shrug: I still think someone who pushed Jack could be bad and if it's anyone it would be Mac. But, I'd not lynch him.

I disapprove of that ted read. I think Mac is the most obvious civilian in the game.
What D1 things warrant a soneji lynch?
Do you have any impression at all of Myo's gameplay so far?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Woulda been super if POE pool people who aren't now dead had been there at EOD. I don't immediately feel like the macro solving of the game moves forward much beyond "daisy wagon bad". It's something.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Let's go have a peek at the reasons folks provided for voting Daisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:25 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:52 pm Good lord, four pages at the eod? I’m going with my gut based on my earlier reads. What’s the story with the LC wagon? Did I miss something or is it in these last four pages?
I can see why Space is a hot topic
tedxtr wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:31 am yeah that's about it

[VOTE: Spacedaisy ] aubergine
C-

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:35 pm

I'm unclear on what it is that you are doing. Care to elaborate?

I disapprove of that ted read. I think Mac is the most obvious civilian in the game.
What D1 things warrant a soneji lynch?
Do you have any impression at all of Myo's gameplay so far?

I've done nothing this game, but throw out my gut reads and vote. Which wasn't exactly my plan, but I had less time then expected plus wanna have a more fun whimsical game. I've been serious the last few ones and they ended up being no fun.

Nope, I've got no real feel on Myo whatsoever, I can't even recall a post. They're being very blendy.

I'd say Mac is civish, but shouldn't be lock cleared and if we don't hit mafia soon he should be lynched.

I think it was mainly my posts that he commented on and that his major content seemed to be arguing with Mac about pointless things.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Soneji wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:06 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:32 pm I had multiquoted things that stood out to me as I was going and then my browser signed me out, so that’s annoying. I’m at work so I’m just going to try and recall as best I can atm.

1. I like the look of Jack atm. His vote for me, and subsequent move to someone else inactive is a method I approve of. This early in the game is the best time to vote for an inactive unless you have a solid reason to suspect someone else. I also felt like a jokey exchange between he and a Mac earlier made me feel like they are either civ/wolf or civ/civ combo. I’m leaning civ on both but more strongly feel civ vibes from Jack.

2. This might sound a little weird after #1, but I didn’t like the lengths sig went to explain that he wouldn’t normally vote an inactive but this time... etc. It felt a little like he was covering his ass before a controversial vote. Over explanation, if you will.

3. Soneji’s comment about sloonei’s “why does this exist” post felt kind of off to me. He called it clarifying, it didn’t feel like clarifying to me. It felt like an accusation. Also the rest of his post felt like a lot of questions that can make it appear like he’s doing more hunting than he actually was. Feeling a little bad about him, and possible he is covering for Sloonei?

Just a caveat, I was reading the thread at work, there is the chance I mixed up what was from which poster. I can’t look now because I’m headed to lunch and I’ve got a thing over my lunch. Those are my thoughts at the moment. I’ll vote after work.
1. Going back to this, I can't see how someone can approve so much of inactive votes early when votes are great for pressure in the early game. You shouldn't just park on inactives, it's a copout and doesn't move forward discussion. Daisy also left the door open for them to push onto Mac later.

2. It seems like he doesn't have reason to think inactive votes controversial with this crowd.

3. This definitely does feel more against Sloonei than what I did, especially given they were getting what I was saying wrong/not taking into account all of Sloonei's posts on the matter.

Their late vote on me was terrible and I only narrowly didn't get lynched over Jack.

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Beep boop

D+

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm I like Daisy's last 2 posts, I'd love to see a full read list and who'd you like to lynch.

I don't like that LC tried to claim credit for the jack lynch,

Still think Jay could be mafia since I'm sticking with my inactive theory.

Besides that I'm a bit meh. If the top civ arent shot in next few phases we should probably lynch them.
sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:22 pm Havent read anything since last posts in the middle of some stuff

I'll try to read up before deadline but throwing. a vote on daisy only since I want the scraps and bet lynch seems inevitable
sig wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:11 pm So I was just sleeping but afyer reading everything I like this wagon more so then lc

I never was for LC and this last minute push away form daisy onto either me or LC doesn't seem genuine seems like an attempt to save a teammate

D-

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Myo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:50 pm JaggedJimmyJay wolf
JiwonMeganPark town
Long Con wolf
MacDougall town
motobot town
Myo town
nutella town
sig town
Sloonei town
Soneji town
Spacedaisy wolf
tedxtr wolf
Myo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:51 pm Voting SpaceDaisy for lunch. I don’t know how to do the aubergine vote formatting so let’s just pretend it looks correct.
:shrug2:

C

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I hope soneji is bad so that my two most noteworthy actions of Day 1 will have been diverting momentum away from a pair of scum lynches
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

penny 4 ur thots

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll vote tedxtr for scrap, because I feel pretty good about him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:38 am I'll vote tedxtr for scrap, because I feel pretty good about him.
What how
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

I haven't really changed my read on Nanook, I just wasn't going to sheep him because he wasn't leading to anything~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:42 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:38 am I'll vote tedxtr for scrap, because I feel pretty good about him.
What how
Well, I went through the player list...

JaggedJimmyJay enh, who knows? Could vote here.
JiwonMeganPark too suspect
Long Con would if I could
MacDougall gets enough scrap and won't vote scrap for me
motobot suspect, 9 posts hasn't earned scrap
Myo Could vote myo
nutella too mainstream, also she's consistently mean to me
sig possible wolf buddying me
Sloonei suspect
Soneji other people suspect a lot
Spacedaisy just died
tedxtr sure, why not?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm If Spacedaisy is mafia, motobot is a good candidate to be her partner.
Just based on the scrap voting? I don’t think so.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:27 pm This is bad. One of you is actually bad. Lynching Long Con when he's not here in an avalanche like this is bad.
I will never understand why people care about this
Agreed tbh
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm I suspect tedxtr quite a bit tbh. He was weird on day 2. Like extra.
Something something suspecting me is the most anti-town action I’ve laid my eyes upon
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I actually think you guys don’t have the votes tomorrow over say, sig or Soneji so I’m gonna chill for a bit more

If my psychic abilities prove to be shit I probably will demonstrate how scum reading me is an obvious cognitive flaw that will ultimately lead to the impending doom of the cute ships

Actually as I typed this I remembered I’m being suspected by 2 newer players and if they are town, they rarely actually get their minds changed so I guess I have to try hard now, rip me
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Wise choice my dear Long Con
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Soneji »

Wake up and see I almost got lynched again. Definitely going to have to take a :charlieblackmon: to those on my wagon, as it is scummy af to try and flip me before Daisy. My town flip always leads to their lynch the next day

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Soneji »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm Rarely do I actually get attacked by emotional scum so I'm giving Soneji major town points there.

They're compatible in the weird sense of ted making multiple comments on sig partners throughout the game, though no specific sig push/case. I get a nagging sense of openwolfing from ted every now and then reading their posts.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”