Total votes: 12
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Escape From Trump Tower [DAY 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Epi and others have noted that I posted plenty of times as scum. How many games where that was true did I live to endgame and win the game as scum? The answer is should be almost none. WWE I got lynched. Transistor I ran out of steam.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyone who is voting for me NEEDS to be held accountable for their read of me on a body of work level.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:14 pm I don't mean for that to sound harsh, but I'm rather tilted at the moment. I had not expressed my intention of keeping my vote on you, did I, Scirrus?

I just... how come people keep coming to assumptions and conclusions that I'm not saying? Take my words literally maybe?
Is this...a metaphor?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MP, I understand and empathize, I don’t think you’re wrong, but also...you’ve made your point, yeah? The people who are going to listen will listen, continuing to belabor the point doesn’t really improve those odds yeah? Just let it be for now, and focus on solving. I’ll hard defend you when I’m done working/we’re closer to EOD if needed, but I honestly do not think that you’re gonna be killed today. I got you, boo sauce.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scirrus
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Scirrus »

Maybe i am barking up the wrong tree

BUT THEN WHO
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:36 pm Maybe i am barking up the wrong tree

BUT THEN WHO
Who’s the person you feel the most uncertain about in this game, or have paid the least attention to?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:39 pm

BUT THEN WHO
Who’s the person you feel the most uncertain about in this game, or have paid the least attention to?
Let me think

I have no opinion on spirityo and honestly I should ISO them bc I don't remember any of their posts lol. Juilets I had as town but a lot of that was people's meta on her. Bad, I know.
Soneji it's hard to be certain as well. Honestly could lynch him on principle of not being useful

112 I feel null and need to pay more attention too. I think the reasons people were pushing her were weak tho

Wilgy is up in the air, had it in my mind that he could be a likely wolf if MP is town, but honestly? I don't think they are wolf/wolf if that means anything

TSP's posts I find hard to read into, i'm not sure about them being scummy anymore tho

Spirit/Soneji/112/TSP/Wilgy in that order maybe?

I feel good about: Epi, LC, Mac, Funnygurl seems alright? I feel good about you now too. Same with Nanook although I think we're pretty different in mafia style/philosophy lol

MPlus i've paid a lot of attention to

Dizzy idc about
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

I honestly don't know why I feel so good about Mac but I do
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:39 pm

BUT THEN WHO
Let me think

I have no opinion on spirityo and honestly I should ISO them bc I don't remember any of their posts lol. Juilets I had as town but a lot of that was people's meta on her. Bad, I know.
Soneji it's hard to be certain as well. Honestly could lynch him on principle of not being useful

112 I feel null and need to pay more attention too. I think the reasons people were pushing her were weak tho

Wilgy is up in the air, had it in my mind that he could be a likely wolf if MP is town, but honestly? I don't think they are wolf/wolf if that means anything

TSP's posts I find hard to read into, i'm not sure about them being scummy anymore tho

Spirit/Soneji/112/TSP/Wilgy in that order maybe?

I feel good about: Epi, LC, Mac, Funnygurl seems alright? I feel good about you now too. Same with Nanook although I think we're pretty different in mafia style/philosophy lol

MPlus i've paid a lot of attention to

Dizzy idc about
Of the people you just named, are there any posts or points about them that stand out to you as suspicious? Or could you identify anything worthy of suspicion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:51 pm I honestly don't know why I feel so good about Mac but I do
I’ve been playing mafia with mac for 100 years and still don’t know how to read him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry, I just had to walk away. I sincerely hope anyone doesn't think I've been trying to blame them or been rude or anything.

I'll look at juliets now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll unvote for now just to make it clear I don't know what my ultimate preference is. I'll try to be clearer with my actions and words.
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

Here are some samples of my town and scum meta if that would help anyone get a read on me. I’m Scirrus over there too. Idk how accurate they would be here but

Subbed in as town in this one, also had to sub out because busy

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads ... t-43831279

Town from the start and probably my best town game

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads ... t-43661035

This last one is me being busy for a lot of the game and almost getting mislynched

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads ... t-43323975

My last “real” scum game, did alright but got lynched

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads ... n.1326077/

Subbed in as scum here, also got lynched:

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads ... t-43143335
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, Scirrus! I'll take a look after ISOing and such.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets's ISO is... more problematic than I anticipated.

The thing that sketches me out the most is the insistence on Sloonei, it reads... I mean, I know juliets is thorough, but it reads over the top in a fabricated sort of way?

juliets's other reads could be TMI or TMI-ish, like this one:
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:53 am I also liked Epi coming in and poking/prodding people. We don't agree on Sloonei right now but that's ok, I just like Epi's behavior. Seems towny.
Can someone who's spoken more recently with juliets speak more about her here?

I got nothing out of sprityo's posts tbh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Escape From Trump Tower [DAY 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:17 am
Scirrus wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:36 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:53 am I also liked Epi coming in and poking/prodding people. We don't agree on Sloonei right now but that's ok, I just like Epi's behavior. Seems towny.
Does Epi tend to be more reserved or agreeable as scum? Any notable differences?
Well, Epi is a tough one. He will tell you he doesn't have a specific "town" or "scum" way of playing and that may be true but I've had some success reading him correctly as town. I erred though in GOC reading him town when he was scum (I did not have a good game this year in GOC). One thing I learned from that game is when he argues illogically he is likely to be scum. He is a tough one to read.
This also doesn't make a ton of sense with juliets's previously explained town read of Epi? I don't know what to make of the emphasis that he's a tough read.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:10 pm I just read through Sloonei's posts. He posted exactly 4 times yesterday (Tuesday) and hasn't posted at all today. That's not looking good. I understand he's playing another game but he's got no time at all to post in this one on the day we have EOD? I don't like it, the only question for me is whether MP7 is right and we should give him another day because his value if he's town is high. (Is that +EV? Still not 100% sure on how that term is used)

Other than Sloonei, I'm looking toward LC or Soneji for a vote. Since LC and Sloonei already have some heat I'm going to throw a vote Soneji's way.
That conclusion doesn't sound like juliets to me?
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

I'll be back a little later, need to get some exercise in! I could vote for Soneji/spirityo/TSP/Wilgy potentially. Will try to ISO later to see who I can take out of that list

I don't really feel good about MPlus lynch anymore. Lolme
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:11 pm I'll be back a little later, need to get some exercise in! I could vote for Soneji/spirityo/TSP/Wilgy potentially. Will try to ISO later to see who I can take out of that list

I don't really feel good about MPlus lynch anymore. Lolme
I apologize if I got too terse with you, and I appreciate the input regardless.

I also want to make it clear I don't think I should be immune from suspicion, because that's a silly notion.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 254

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

mp being mafia cancelled. you can all have a little mafia equity, as a treat
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TSP's ISO is... a thing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey TSP, why are you playing silly this game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:45 pm And like, it seems a little out of character for Juliets to just post “meh this is a thing”. As Town I’d expect her to have asked me some questions I could scumread her for or something.
This is a good point upon reflection.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:18 pm Hey TSP, why are you playing silly this game?
Half of it's roleplaying, half of it's just trying something new, half of it's a bit of fatigue. I've developed a character over the past few months, just want to try something else.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm getting lazy with these, my bad. I'm going to look at Scirrus last so I can check out those meta links too.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:22 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:18 pm Hey TSP, why are you playing silly this game?
Half of it's roleplaying, half of it's just trying something new, half of it's a bit of fatigue. I've developed a character over the past few months, just want to try something else.
I can understand that. What's your POE right now?
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:22 pm I'm getting lazy with these, my bad. I'm going to look at Scirrus last so I can check out those meta links too.
oh yeah, a lot of people call me SC there, if that clears some confusion lol
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm feeling better about Scirrus after the ISO read. (This is why I should find time for body of work reads more, maybe?)

I feel like his reads progressions are a bit easier to understand. There's potential for them to be *too* reasonable, perhaps?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:22 pm
I can understand that. What's your POE right now?
Looking a little unclear. There seem to be a lot of "not paired" dichotomies that I feel rather comfortable with. I think we have 5/6 shots at this? I'll say 6. Start with Sprityo, if Sprityo flips scum then based on Jules' vote at EOD1 I think we can put off Wilgy/Sloonei for a bit. 112 is up on there, LC third. Then we have to dig through Scirrus pairings I think, but hopefully by then we can have the information to make more reasoned arguments.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:44 am These is pretty much all Day 1 Reads save for Epi’s read on me

112 - Their posts seemed fine but didn’t stand out too much to me, had a null-town lean but them not being around for EoD gives me less of an impression on them.

DrWilgy - Feel like most of their reads have been pretty much consensus and not very spicy, except for the early push on M+7. His EoD was kinda strange, more purely self-pres than Sloon/LC. I liked some of his takes about refusing to lynch strong players until later days and I feel like there was another one i liked but idr

Dizzy - Earlier I was actually thinking he could still be mafia BS’ing a 3P claim bc of his weird 3P philosophy but i’m over that now. Still a little annoyed that he’s not really solving with us but whatever. I get it.

Epignosis - Still town. Everyone reads him as town as well so I’m hoping this is just one of them freebies. I bet he’s not going to like that I said that lol. Tbh I like his push and questions on me. Little does he know that I’m not mafia, I just suck lol

Funnygirl - She seems alright. I feel like her tone has been good and her reaction at the end of day to her vote switch seemed genuine. If she’s some scum mastermind guys pls let me know kthx.

Long Con - I think town now, his reaction to everything going on at EoD just makes me think he’s alone.

M+7 - I liked his initial energy and posting at the beginning but he’s trending down a bit for me. His EoD felt kinda strange. I think it’s likely one of he and wilgy are mafia, I feel like their interactions are t/m. Will prob stew more on this because I haven’t really gone Day 2 Posts yet

MacDougall - Not much there but leaning town for dumb reasons

Nanook - Jack gave him a townread, Nanook linked to his site for meta there and I believe what he says about it because ya I just do.

Sloonei - I still find him difficult to read but I would lean GTH town, I think. I just like how he was during EoD. My read isn’t much more developed than that as of now, sorry

Soneji - Only game related thing they’ve done is push on Sloonei and ask about LC being allergic to voting. Sloonei was the main wagon at the time. Pretty meh.

Juliets - I found juliets towny for the most part (despite my initial scum lean at the beginning lol) and I believe her reason for not being around at EOD.

TSP - don’t really seem to care about a town core or town reads much from what i’ve seen. They have their tunnel on juliets, “i’m not pro-sloonei but i’m anti-anti sloonei”, “i’d lynch wilgy”, “guess i’ll go for long con” not really vibin’ dawg
Hey Scirrus, can you talk to me about any reads that have changed since this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 170

Post by MacDougall »

Scirrus wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:51 pm I honestly don't know why I feel so good about Mac but I do
Is it not because we read 112 the same or something? Odd little post buddeh.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So we might be able to get some work done on the scum power role but I think we need more info
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I did the cracking codes event at my state science olympiad a few years back so I clearly have an outsized approximation of my own ability to do this
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

D2 MP7 reads post-ISO

Never lynch today
Nanook
Funnygurl

Strongly prefer not to lynch today
Long Con
TSP
MacDougall

Somewhat prefer not to lynch today
Sloonei
Epignosis

Post-ISO POE
Soneji
DrWilgy
Scirrus
sprityo

Short versions (by my standards) of my reads/thoughts:

- Spoke about Nanook earlier, he doesn't feel at all like scum agenda here. He actively broke up reads and stuff in the other game.
- FG is a strong town soul read.

- Long Con also spoke about earlier. He feels genuinely lost and I don't understand why he approaches the read on me the way he did here if scum.
- TSP has a healthy mix of strange posts but hunting that feels legit to me. Also if sprityo is scum I think he's clear.
- Mac obviously has other priorities but he's still poking and prodding to the best of his ability, and I liked his meta read of me, felt sincere.

- 112 I've been torn on but maybe I've been holding her to really high standards based on what I think her play should be, and her d2 felt like a genuine drop-off. After looking at the ISO I think it's more likely she has no information.
- Sloonei feels town to me, I know he has said he has less energy this game, but I've mindmelded with him about FG and he seems genuine GTH. I still have reservations but I'm not sure how much of those are paranoia and how much are due to him not having kicked it up into high gear this game, and whether that's even a fair thing for me to demand for a town read from him.
- Epi is ????. I thought this whole time he's been boneheaded townie Epi, but I really don't understand what he's actually doing to move this game forward. He banged on a drum all d1 that Sloonei was bad, d2 reads are fine. Perhaps I'm tinfoiling him, but his reads development is... linear. I'd expect a town Epi with no information to be a bit more scattered with his reads, and instead he has laser beam focus, and combined with the way I felt like he was being word-twisty, it increasingly makes me wonder if it is scum agenda. What do I know.

- Soneji *shrug*
- Wilgy felt genuinely frustrated to me during EoD yesterday, and I was thinking he seemed town due to the way the wagon formed, but otherwise I really don't know here. I've really struggled to understand where his reads are coming from. I'd like some thoughts on my quick ISO of him in particular.
- Scirrus is a tough one for me to crack. After the ISO I thought he read better to me, but... the more I mull over it all, the more the reads progressions almost seem too clean. Like a townie would be more flip-floppy. I could buy that he knows what everyone's alignments are, especially since he has displayed some TMI -- I feel like his reads list has too many town reads but in the way that I felt like he's genuinely pushed the game towards those himself but instead due to reasons that he just knows they're town. Plus I think he could be scum with Wilgy. Lastly, his treatment of me today actually smells the most opportunistic if I had to pick, and I think he jumped off to make it seem like genuine re-evaluation but I'm not sure about that.
- sprityo hasn't really done any solving other than the tilde game thing. juliets I thought felt really town during d1 based on realtime but looking at her ISO again and a lot of it sounds... stilted, like stuff she maybe wouldn't say? And I'm not sure how to think about that. The fixation on Sloonei looks potentially fabricated. Reads progressions are a bit strange, like calling Epi just town and then emphasizing how much of a tough read he is.

That feels much better. Feels and stuff. If you have questions, ask me.

Also I'm a hypocrite, demanding everyone for body of work reads about me without having done them yet myself, lmao. Thanks for putting up with my shit, you all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Moving my vote back onto Scirrus for now, actually, just to show support for further discussion there.

[VOTE: SCIRRUS] aubergine

I'd love to hear what everyone else's POE / intended votes are and such. I'll be multitasking until close to EoD, but otherwise I'll be around off and on.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I’m not gonna be home tonight to defend myself, off to dinner now.

I don’t like NANOOKs urgency to lynch me but if I see you tomorrow I’ll see you

I guess you can say that

I’ll be back :keys:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, my Epi read is wrong, way too much tinfoil for now maybe? Adjusting:

D2 MP7 reads post-ISO

Never lynch today
Nanook
Funnygurl

Strongly prefer not to lynch today
Long Con
TSP
MacDougall
Epignosis

Somewhat prefer not to lynch today
Sloonei

Post-ISO POE
Soneji
DrWilgy
Scirrus
sprityo

Yeah, that feels about right as to where my head is at.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I still need to check out those Scirrus meta games, going to do that now.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:23 pm
I play to establish a towncore early. I naturally always re-assess it throughout the game. So I wouldn't say what happened in this game is super bizarre, although I will say that I feel much less certain about things than I usually do because I feel like half of this thread is being cuckoo bananas.
i read this post and decided to eat a banana
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:00 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:23 pm
I play to establish a towncore early. I naturally always re-assess it throughout the game. So I wouldn't say what happened in this game is super bizarre, although I will say that I feel much less certain about things than I usually do because I feel like half of this thread is being cuckoo bananas.
i read this post and decided to eat a banana
FG locktown
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:24 pm Anyone who is voting for me I dare you to actually hop into my ENTIRE ISO and then actually explain how you think this play comes from a wolf. Not a "I don't believe you" based on a post or two.
my man you have many posts though how did you even get to that many posts?

m plus 7 more like m + 300 posts where m is at least 13
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:25 pm I swear if I actually get lynched when I'm super towning on Day 2 again I just don't even know what to do with you all.
does m plus 7 fake ate

haha what even is that q you all fake ate
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:05 pm My biggest hangup when it comes to @Scirrus is that a lot of his posts in this game so far seem to be a little complacent. That may not be the best word for what I’m feeling. There seems to be a direction in his posts, but that direction isn’t really moving the needle as much as I would like it to, as though he’s holding something back, trying to maintain the status quo or whatever.

This could be an unfair observation. He’s in a new environment and we (I) in turn don’t know anything about him besides what he’s putting into this thread. It’s not easy to plow through a thread full of noisy players who you’ve never met before. But at any rate, I cannot comfortably call him a town read at the moment. He is certainly putting in effort, and I want that to continue.
i feel this too but at the same time they haven't done anything blatantly anti-town, you know?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:24 pm Anyone who is voting for me I dare you to actually hop into my ENTIRE ISO and then actually explain how you think this play comes from a wolf. Not a "I don't believe you" based on a post or two.

Yeah I was uhhh a bit tilted when I made that post, lmao, so I obviously don't expect everyone to read every single one of my posts with a magnifying glass or anything, but yeah.

Also you're town just for the jokes tbh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:02 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:25 pm I swear if I actually get lynched when I'm super towning on Day 2 again I just don't even know what to do with you all.
does m plus 7 fake ate

haha what even is that q you all fake ate
Emotion is a part of me and how I play inevitably, so naturally it's something I feel I have to try and fake as scum or it'd be too easy to read me probably.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:05 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Yeah I was uhhh a bit tilted when I made that post, lmao, so I obviously don't expect everyone to read every single one of my posts with a magnifying glass or anything, but yeah.

Also you're town just for the jokes tbh.
:slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Scirrus[/mention], how am I supposed to ISO easily on PerC? I can't remember and now the site is changed, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey FG, what other reads do you have? Anything you want to talk to me about?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:05 pm My biggest hangup when it comes to @Scirrus is that a lot of his posts in this game so far seem to be a little complacent. That may not be the best word for what I’m feeling. There seems to be a direction in his posts, but that direction isn’t really moving the needle as much as I would like it to, as though he’s holding something back, trying to maintain the status quo or whatever.

This could be an unfair observation. He’s in a new environment and we (I) in turn don’t know anything about him besides what he’s putting into this thread. It’s not easy to plow through a thread full of noisy players who you’ve never met before. But at any rate, I cannot comfortably call him a town read at the moment. He is certainly putting in effort, and I want that to continue.
i feel this too but at the same time they haven't done anything blatantly anti-town, you know?
Yes, precisely. I guess maybe I feel like Scirrus is playing mafia-by-the-numbers.

But again, I have not read everything in this thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:09 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:05 pm

Yes, precisely. I guess maybe I feel like Scirrus is playing mafia-by-the-numbers.

But again, I have not read everything in this thread.
I got that impression too from skimming ISO when looking for general reads development fwiw.

Return to “Previous Heists”