Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Space Invaders [Day 2]

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 pm @nutella do you think Dunya would kill Hally after subbing in and then make a post like "oh a syndikat would never do dis omg"?

Notwithstanding I am like 99% sure Epi would have absolutely vetoed that kill if he was mafia.
I was kinda thinking the same thing about what dunya said and also kinda thinking it could be wifom but honestly idk if even evil dunya is that evil?

ugh she totally could be though

idk

I think I agree with you
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Re: Space Invaders [Day 0]

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:21 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm ok, misread the OP - I thought each Bunker could only protect once. Apparently they have 4 shots. Still not enough to waste them on a mass protect of every player in the game.
Is this generally NAI to people these days? Failure to read all of the Town role PM, no biggie?
I do this all the time to be fair. I didn't even read my entire role PM in the FTL game I was 3p and had no idea I could steal people's currency til Epi pointed it out on day 3 lol.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 pm @nutella do you think Dunya would kill Hally after subbing in and then make a post like "oh a syndikat would never do dis omg"?

Notwithstanding I am like 99% sure Epi would have absolutely vetoed that kill if he was mafia.
The answer is no, never.

For my ref so I can use this in the future for meta.
oh my god she is so that evil
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 490

Re: Space Invaders [Night 1]

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:20 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:30 am i decided not to play mafia on my bday. i have a lot of catching up to do.

hi hally! thanks for the birthday message, i appreciate it. you can get a town pass tonight cos if it.

why do so many people suspect me, are you guys crazy or are you crazy? must be crazy ;p
That was day 1, silly!
As long as nutella kills your three teammates I can stop suspecting you.
I can't have three teammates! Only 2 :p
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I believe Dizzy is also cleared btw, I know there's an argument to be made for him wanting cred off it but I just straight up dont think he'd have killed them n1
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 pm The name that stands out here to me is tutuu. Their general demeanour has been quite weird since the Soneji flip. They feel like a hit to me. Their reaction to dunya's ate was super opportunistic and weird buddying.
Yeah I feel like she got some early cred and has not kept up to the standard since stuff actually went down
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 pm wow I know no syndicat would agree to offing a brand new player on our site who just replaced in.

Rip Hally, I'm sorry you can't play more pls stick around cos you're awesome :(
So do you think all the remaining aliens are non-syndicat?
I mean, apart from epi who is town (but silly), there's only LC and Mac who are "syndicats".

Both of those are capable of extreme wifom, but yeah, I wouldn't really wanna bet my money on it anymore right now.
Oh ok, I thought the syndicat proportion was much higher.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 pm I find it almost offensive to assume I'd kill a new member after she subbed in and read 30 pages tbh.

Your read is garbage epi.
You weren't here for most of the Night, were you?
what? she was here for a lot of it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:25 pm I believe Dizzy is also cleared btw, I know there's an argument to be made for him wanting cred off it but I just straight up dont think he'd have killed them n1
Please explain? Cos my first thought was dizzy did this so Hally couldn't sus him out, then I thought hmmm maybe frame job? But I'm leaning former?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I feel like a total heel unable to believe in a townread of mac cos of Drago but it is what it is.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 pm wow I know no syndicat would agree to offing a brand new player on our site who just replaced in.

Rip Hally, I'm sorry you can't play more pls stick around cos you're awesome :(
So do you think all the remaining aliens are non-syndicat?
I mean, apart from epi who is town (but silly), there's only LC and Mac who are "syndicats".

Both of those are capable of extreme wifom, but yeah, I wouldn't really wanna bet my money on it anymore right now.
Oh ok, I thought the syndicat proportion was much higher.
well she's not counting herself or me, or TSP for some reason but he's also town tbh, or Dizzy but he's also from hally's site and prob wouldnt kill them. I'd count nanook at this point but he's relatively newish. And I def don't put the hally kill past nanook.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm
How can proto be thankful for a response helping the understanding of my "meta" and why people support me when most of the people here don't know me?
I'm glad u asked. From the post you quoted it's clear that LC does have experience with you, correct?

Proto (sorry my phone autocorrect to Porto sometimes...great city in Portugal tbh lol) just joined from playing video mafia with Mac on zoom or discord. He doesn't know anyone else in this game but mac. Why is it reasonable to assume that Proto knows that more than half the players in this game have no experience with you? Why is it unreasonable for Proto to assume you've all kind of played together before?

I don't find this post suspicious as such.
You're revising things.

That's not what happened.

And you snipped out the context:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm But while you're here dunya, tell me about this:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 pm
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:48 am What is it about Epi's play that's unimaginable?
its so openly selfish and uncooperative in a way where it is clear that town should be cooperating to increases chances of winning.
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am "you guys do whatever you want, but I cant trust any of your plans because you might be aliens. My ONE job as a bunker is to save Nutella. I dont care that we discussed a plan to reduce wasted bunker shots on Night 1, I dont trust any of you or math or nothing. I am a bunker and I need to save Nutella. I insta lock in my save before anyone can say anything and then cast doubt on my own save to enocurage others to do the same because I might be an alien". Thats basically my TL;DR of their play so far and why i find it scummy.
I don't see it as an issue because that is the personality shtick that Epi has cultivated over the years. I fully support you yanking hard on this thread though. Good to have fresh eyes. Just don't expect him to dance.
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am Dont shoot proto nutella i am over my annoyance however im adamant that cooperation between him and I (american english would say "him and me", in british english its "him and I" fwiw. i know this from the film scott pilgrimm vs the world) is impossible and my energy is better spent elsewhere
I was taught to take out the other person. If you say "You should pick me!" then you'd say "You should pick him and me!", and saying "I am going to the slugmarket" would inform you to say "He and I are going to the slugmarket". I don't know if "him and I" is ever good. Epi is an English teacher though, maybe he'll weigh in. Never heard of the British/American divide on that one.
thanks for a response that helps me understand their meta and why they are being townread for it.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Half the people here have zero experience with me. :eye:
How can proto be thankful for a response helping the understanding of my "meta" and why people support me when most of the people here don't know me?

Proto can't say "thanks for a response that helps me understand their meta and why they are being townread for it" about me if this is also true:

Nobody else here knows me. Therefore, protocultures can't genuinely thank anybody for understanding why others here think I'm good. It's impossible.

You are not a civilian dunya.

Neither is proto.

You two need to go.

:consoling:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 pm I feel like a total heel unable to believe in a townread of mac cos of Drago but it is what it is.
Ugh why even say this are you trying to make me omgus you?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:28 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:25 pm I believe Dizzy is also cleared btw, I know there's an argument to be made for him wanting cred off it but I just straight up dont think he'd have killed them n1
Please explain? Cos my first thought was dizzy did this so Hally couldn't sus him out, then I thought hmmm maybe frame job? But I'm leaning former?
idk, you could be right.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this is all just boring wifom

we have two choices - poe, or spice

poe = shoot rej

I say we just shoot rej
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epi, who are the "others" who townread you that LC explained to proto? It includes me, at least, right? It is quite reasonable from Proto's uninformed POV to assume that LC's reasons were shared by at least some of the other players here who townread you, and seeing as he's looked at postcounts to determine site experience, I'm sure he took that into account. I don't really follow but I think you're making bizarre and unfounded assumptions about proto's perspective here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Holy fuck epi please understand what I'm saying instead of talking OVER me all the time or I don't engage with you anymore seriously

First of all, alot more people than just me and nutella and mac and LC have experience with u. Tsp, nanook, and dizzy for starters. That's 7 players in the game if I'm not missing someone else

Second of all I said Proto WOULD NOT KNOW how many know u. The key word is Proto. Why should he ASSUME everyone doesn't know you??
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm Holy fuck epi please understand what I'm saying instead of talking OVER me all the time or I don't engage with you anymore seriously

First of all, alot more people than just me and nutella and mac and LC have experience with u. Tsp, nanook, and dizzy for starters. That's 7 players in the game if I'm not missing someone else

Second of all I said Proto WOULD NOT KNOW how many know u. The key word is Proto. Why should he ASSUME everyone doesn't know you??
You sound like me when I'm dealing with you. How does it feel?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm this is all just boring wifom

we have two choices - poe, or spice

poe = shoot rej

I say we just shoot rej
Yeah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Im grumpy and tired. Good night.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm Holy fuck epi please understand what I'm saying instead of talking OVER me all the time or I don't engage with you anymore seriously

this tbh.

think about what proto knows

this is epistemology

this is a wendy's
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If anyone has any objection to rej getting pew pewed speak now
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Lmao I know im an ass to you sometimes. But I do cool off and let u do ya thang.

Ok you can be town this game, mac. I won't scum read u
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm If anyone has any objection to rej getting pew pewed speak now
Lmao you're not in charge and we have like 22 hours

....But yeah it's prob gonna be rej XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm If anyone has any objection to rej getting pew pewed speak now

I just wanna know if anyone actually town reads him.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm

I think Alison does.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Lmao I know im an ass to you sometimes. But I do cool off and let u do ya thang.

Liar.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm

I think Alison does.
Really? Wild. That kinda makes me feel better about her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm Epi, who are the "others" who townread you that LC explained to proto? It includes me, at least, right? It is quite reasonable from Proto's uninformed POV to assume that LC's reasons were shared by at least some of the other players here who townread you, and seeing as he's looked at postcounts to determine site experience, I'm sure he took that into account. I don't really follow but I think you're making bizarre and unfounded assumptions about proto's perspective here.
tutuu has called me good.

Alison has called me good.

Long Con has called me good.

dunya has called me good.

TonyStarkPrime has called me good.

nutella has called me good.

MacDougall has (off and on) called me good.

Hally has called me good.

Dyslexicon has called me good.

Pretty much everyone has called me good.

Proto can't get with that. Proto accepted LC's commentary about me and then went on to call me bad.

I'm done with proto. Not my ally. Proto can die.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Talking over you?

This is a forum. We have to take turns. There's no other choice.

Anyway, I'm done here for tonight probably. I had to consume something like 20 pages and that's how I spent my day. Not spending my day tomorrow doing it, I can guarantee you that.

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about voting. nutella, I might not be around tomorrow, so good luck.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Yes, I know how a forum works lol. It feels like talking OVER me when you ask a question for just the "aha, I caught you on a slip" instead of digesting what I'm actually trying to say. That feels like the question was never in good faith. You just want to partner me up with Proto.

I don't even care about proto (sorry dude). He could be alien for all I know. I just don't agree with the point you specifically asked me about and you making it out like I was snipping the post or taking it out of context because i didnt say yes proto looks bad, reads to me like this: epi has made his mind up, you are an alien and everything you say is spun to suit that agenda.

It's more frustrating when I know you're town and I can't be omgussing you. So if you are actually willing to read my answers to you and understand what I'm trying to say without projecting on every post I make, and making me feel like I don't know how to get my actual point across, I wouldn't care if you still scum read me. But like projecting something I'm not saying every time just makes me feel defeated and misunderstood.

I apologize for being frustrated btw. I'm overworked and exhausted and mostly frustrated at my schedule and myself.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Liar.
Probably would be in any other game tbh, but the responsibility of zapping you lays not on my shoulders this game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:07 pm Yes, I know how a forum works lol. It feels like talking OVER me when you ask a question for just the "aha, I caught you on a slip" instead of digesting what I'm actually trying to say. That feels like the question was never in good faith. You just want to partner me up with Proto.

I don't even care about proto (sorry dude). He could be alien for all I know. I just don't agree with the point you specifically asked me about and you making it out like I was snipping the post or taking it out of context because i didnt say yes proto looks bad, reads to me like this: epi has made his mind up, you are an alien and everything you say is spun to suit that agenda.

It's more frustrating when I know you're town and I can't be omgussing you. So if you are actually willing to read my answers to you and understand what I'm trying to say without projecting on every post I make, and making me feel like I don't know how to get my actual point across, I wouldn't care if you still scum read me. But like projecting something I'm not saying every time just makes me feel defeated and misunderstood.

I apologize for being frustrated btw. I'm overworked and exhausted and mostly frustrated at my schedule and myself.
Two things:

I'm not able to kill you.

And I'm not laying off the gas as long as I'm alive.

That's it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Okay, this will be a good learning curve for both of us then.

And every time you say you can't kill anyone, you undermine your efforts of casing and casting suspicion. That's a huge chunk of this game imo and shouldn't be underestimated.

Also nutella, TSP is from HCRealms really and nanook is from 451. So, I don't feel I missed anyone out. I wasn't including TSP, nanook or dizzy in my definition of people who wouldn't kill hally ftr [mention]nutella[/mention] [mention]Carotenoid[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Something Epi always says is: "you're not even trying to figure me out" and that's bad.

He's town, but stopped trying to figure me out too. So maybe it's not always bad when people do it ;p
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Tbf I think I’ve played most of the syndicate games for the last like 8-10 months
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sure, and I've played 3 or 4 with u lol. I just wouldn't put it past your mafia style to kill hally is what I mean ;p

Do you think Alison is more wolf than rej?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:20 pm Something Epi always says is: "you're not even trying to figure me out" and that's bad.

He's town, but stopped trying to figure me out too. So maybe it's not always bad when people do it ;p
Show me you are a civilian and my opinion will change.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]nutella[/mention] why did you initially say the kill makes dizzy look better? I didn't follow.

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:30 pm Sure, and I've played 3 or 4 with u lol. I just wouldn't put it past your mafia style to kill hally is what I mean ;p

Do you think Alison is more wolf than rej?
Idk, they’re both just kinda POE for me. Alison’s name is first so.

And yeah sure that’s fair, probably would just be killing for reads/threat level tbh.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 pm @nutella why did you initially say the kill makes dizzy look better? I didn't follow.
I just don't think he'd kill Hally cause theyre like friends. It's dumb I guess. Obv he could wifom it. It's just a ~feeling~
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And like if he was wolf hally would be an easy pocket/defender of him to carry through the game. But that's where the wifom applies I guess. Idk I guess it's not definitive but I was already townleaning him so.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:41 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 pm @nutella why did you initially say the kill makes dizzy look better? I didn't follow.
I just don't think he'd kill Hally cause theyre like friends. It's dumb I guess. Obv he could wifom it. It's just a ~feeling~
Idk I kill my friends all the time lulz
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

U guys are right dizzy is an evil bitch and i shouldnt be so naive XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I feel like rej is obv wolf, but I'm not as confident in the last 2 tbh.

Easy game says between carot/dizzy/Alison

But I'm sure I messed up somewhere.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Someone said they town read rej iirc I wonder who that was and under what context
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 pm Someone said they town read rej iirc I wonder who that was and under what context
If only there was a way to go back and look. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:42 pm And like if he was wolf hally would be an easy pocket/defender of him to carry through the game. But that's where the wifom applies I guess. Idk I guess it's not definitive but I was already townleaning him so.
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:48 pm U guys are right dizzy is an evil bitch and i shouldnt be so naive XD
It's good to see untarnished Civilian nutella wishy-washiness in its pure form. :hugs:

I never thought about it before, but 'Alison' really is vastly superior to 'Allison'. I'm not sure why, but it has a much more modern, sleek, 'final-form' kind of feel.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 pm These GTH read lists are terrible, especially dunya's, so many "but... but..."
If you've read up this far, then you must have seen my post asking you about your progression on me. Why no response?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Yeah I've seen it, I wanted to answer properly so I haven't done it yet. That's going to happen tomorrow morning.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”