Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Space Invaders [Day 2]

Post by Alison »

phoneposting atm, just read briefly through to catch up and will do my townread re-eval later. The Epi/proto stuff seems V/V. I agree with dunya that Epi feels kinda tunnelled here and I think that points to town more than anything. Generally, mafia fakes a tunnel to avoid having to do work or engage with anyone other than their target, because obviously tunneled cases aren't very good at convincing the rest of the game to vote someone off. And that is not what Epi is doing here with either proto or dunya, so I feel like he's just town. Will still iso him for due diligence later on though.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Re: Space Invaders [Night 1]

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 am I’m begging you guys to not waste saves on people not named nutella

I don’t have the energy or frankly the desire to argue until I get my way but any save used on someone that isn’t nutella is a save wasted.

Just follow Nutella’s plan (I believe she put one out, iso her to find it, should be in a reply to me IIRC), and if she didn’t call for you to protect her HOLD YOUR SAVE.
This is shit. Other people need to be protected too. Mafia can pick all the bunkers off otherwise. Get out of here with that.
At this stage of the game, no they don’t.
This is a weird beetlejuice, like nanook wasn't posting at all, and then Epi challenges nanook's protection strategy and then they show up to argue with Epi. It's like they were following the thread all along but this was what made them finally post a response.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 am I’m begging you guys to not waste saves on people not named nutella

I don’t have the energy or frankly the desire to argue until I get my way but any save used on someone that isn’t nutella is a save wasted.

Just follow Nutella’s plan (I believe she put one out, iso her to find it, should be in a reply to me IIRC), and if she didn’t call for you to protect her HOLD YOUR SAVE.
This is shit. Other people need to be protected too. Mafia can pick all the bunkers off otherwise. Get out of here with that.
At this stage of the game, no they don’t.
This is a weird beetlejuice, like nanook wasn't posting at all, and then Epi challenges nanook's protection strategy and then they show up to argue with Epi. It's like they were following the thread all along but this was what made them finally post a response.
I show up for notifications
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Much like I just did!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

ok that makes more sense

Where are you at in the game atm? Like in terms of reads, or just general thoughts about how things are going/how things should go?

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:18 am ok that makes more sense

Where are you at in the game atm? Like in terms of reads, or just general thoughts about how things are going/how things should go?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 12#p617912
Alison

Post by Alison »

Can you elaborate more on why you think that's the best way to play this game?

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:44 am Can you elaborate more on why you think that's the best way to play this game?
In general, I don’t.

This game specifically, time constraints.

If you want answers tag me or quote me btw, if I fall asleep without glancing at thread again I probably won’t see it :p
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

1610 babay turns out I'm an alien after all
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Rej »

Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:10 pm my sole mission is this game is to bury rej and i must be alive D2 to see this through
I am back.
I see Hally got killed and I saw this weird post. I was on her shotlist and idk how. I wish things had ended differently.

Seems like a simple frame kill to me. I am not interpreting much into the night kill but I am really curious about what others have to say about it.

I am at work but once I read all opinions about the NK, I might get a fresh and super cool PoE!
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Rej wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:29 am
Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:10 pm my sole mission is this game is to bury rej and i must be alive D2 to see this through
I am back.
I see Hally got killed and I saw this weird post. I was on her shotlist and idk how. I wish things had ended differently.

Seems like a simple frame kill to me. I am not interpreting much into the night kill but I am really curious about what others have to say about it.

I am at work but once I read all opinions about the NK, I might get a fresh and super cool PoE!
Hally was a widely townread player, what makes you jump to "frame kill" as opposed to "this player was killed because they were widely townread"?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 171

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 pm The name that stands out here to me is tutuu. Their general demeanour has been quite weird since the Soneji flip. They feel like a hit to me. Their reaction to dunya's ate was super opportunistic and weird buddying.
lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I think its 3/6 in Rej, LC, Nanook, Carotte, MacDougall, TSP

If I wanted to tighten it down I'd remove TSP and MacDougall maybe

Also I desire to protect [mention]nutella[/mention] tonight. I believe Im consensus townread except for a few people and I feel like I'm dying tonight

Ngl was kinda hoping Alison would keep talking and we could quasi-realtime, sad faces
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 pm The name that stands out here to me is tutuu. Their general demeanour has been quite weird since the Soneji flip. They feel like a hit to me. Their reaction to dunya's ate was super opportunistic and weird buddying.
lol
wow fuck me then lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:31 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
lol
wow fuck me then lol
only if u buy me dinner first
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:26 am Ngl was kinda hoping Alison would keep talking and we could quasi-realtime, sad faces
I want to ISO you first to see if I have specific things to ask you about, but I thought you said you didn't have the time to talk anyway :P

If you want to talk, talk about my post on Caro that everyone is ignoring :(
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:10 pm
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:48 am What is it about Epi's play that's unimaginable?
its so openly selfish and uncooperative in a way where it is clear that town should be cooperating to increases chances of winning.
Assume I'm good for five minutes.

Who is bad? Go.
I have given a list of read already, just... read it?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:13 pm
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am "you guys do whatever you want, but I cant trust any of your plans because you might be aliens. My ONE job as a bunker is to save Nutella. I dont care that we discussed a plan to reduce wasted bunker shots on Night 1, I dont trust any of you or math or nothing. I am a bunker and I need to save Nutella. I insta lock in my save before anyone can say anything and then cast doubt on my own save to enocurage others to do the same because I might be an alien". Thats basically my TL;DR of their play so far and why i find it scummy.
I assume that's about me. If that's your stance, tell me about this cat:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:06 pm I also think that nobody except Nutella should be saved, full stop. Including self saves.
For day 1, I 100% agree with this as a mechanical play
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:51 pm This kill points pretty heavily at players that aren't super attentive. Hally threatened to bunker save herself. Seems a risky shot. Or even a stupid one if she actually carried through her threat.
My take on this is that this is intentionally misleading from mac. Reading mac, I think he thinks Hally wouldnt save themself, and therefore trying to cast suspicion on non attentive players.

Or maybe its trap post to see who pushes aliens using this premise.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm
How can proto be thankful for a response helping the understanding of my "meta" and why people support me when most of the people here don't know me?
I'm glad u asked. From the post you quoted it's clear that LC does have experience with you, correct?

Proto (sorry my phone autocorrect to Porto sometimes...great city in Portugal tbh lol) just joined from playing video mafia with Mac on zoom or discord. He doesn't know anyone else in this game but mac. Why is it reasonable to assume that Proto knows that more than half the players in this game have no experience with you? Why is it unreasonable for Proto to assume you've all kind of played together before?

I don't find this post suspicious as such.
This. Epi is clutching at straws to paint me scummy and failing self evidently to other players. Sleeping was a huge win since Epi tried to tunnel me on nothing and gets slapped back by other players for ridiculous leaps of logic.

I cant even town read Dunya for pointing this out though because its so glaringly obvious.

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:26 am Ngl was kinda hoping Alison would keep talking and we could quasi-realtime, sad faces
I want to ISO you first to see if I have specific things to ask you about, but I thought you said you didn't have the time to talk anyway :P

I don’t have time to, like, keep up with the entire thread and make good reads, but I can still real time a bit/respond to pings.

Link me your post if you want me to take a look!
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:25 pm I believe Dizzy is also cleared btw, I know there's an argument to be made for him wanting cred off it but I just straight up dont think he'd have killed them n1
think dizzy is a high candidate based on knowing Hally.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:31 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm
How can proto be thankful for a response helping the understanding of my "meta" and why people support me when most of the people here don't know me?
I'm glad u asked. From the post you quoted it's clear that LC does have experience with you, correct?

Proto (sorry my phone autocorrect to Porto sometimes...great city in Portugal tbh lol) just joined from playing video mafia with Mac on zoom or discord. He doesn't know anyone else in this game but mac. Why is it reasonable to assume that Proto knows that more than half the players in this game have no experience with you? Why is it unreasonable for Proto to assume you've all kind of played together before?

I don't find this post suspicious as such.
You're revising things.

That's not what happened.

And you snipped out the context:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm But while you're here dunya, tell me about this:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 pm
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:48 am What is it about Epi's play that's unimaginable?
its so openly selfish and uncooperative in a way where it is clear that town should be cooperating to increases chances of winning.
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am "you guys do whatever you want, but I cant trust any of your plans because you might be aliens. My ONE job as a bunker is to save Nutella. I dont care that we discussed a plan to reduce wasted bunker shots on Night 1, I dont trust any of you or math or nothing. I am a bunker and I need to save Nutella. I insta lock in my save before anyone can say anything and then cast doubt on my own save to enocurage others to do the same because I might be an alien". Thats basically my TL;DR of their play so far and why i find it scummy.
I don't see it as an issue because that is the personality shtick that Epi has cultivated over the years. I fully support you yanking hard on this thread though. Good to have fresh eyes. Just don't expect him to dance.
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am Dont shoot proto nutella i am over my annoyance however im adamant that cooperation between him and I (american english would say "him and me", in british english its "him and I" fwiw. i know this from the film scott pilgrimm vs the world) is impossible and my energy is better spent elsewhere
I was taught to take out the other person. If you say "You should pick me!" then you'd say "You should pick him and me!", and saying "I am going to the slugmarket" would inform you to say "He and I are going to the slugmarket". I don't know if "him and I" is ever good. Epi is an English teacher though, maybe he'll weigh in. Never heard of the British/American divide on that one.
thanks for a response that helps me understand their meta and why they are being townread for it.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Half the people here have zero experience with me. :eye:

Proto can't say "thanks for a response that helps me understand their meta and why they are being townread for it" about me if this is also true:
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 pm
I mean, apart from epi who is town (but silly), there's only LC and Mac who are "syndicats".

Nobody else here knows me. Therefore, protocultures can't genuinely thank anybody for understanding why others here think I'm good. It's impossible.

You are not a civilian dunya.

Neither is proto.

You two need to go.

:consoling:
This is the weirdest accusation. I am supposed to know posts that will happened in the future at the time I make my current post?

Is this some reaction test from epi or is this their actual meta to play like this?

A contributing factor to my semi-slanking is also that I don’t really think reads matter this game? What matters are preserving enough protects to keep nutella and her being able to find us as town, our actual reads don’t really mean anything.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 am A contributing factor to my semi-slanking is also that I don’t really think reads matter this game? What matters are preserving enough protects to keep nutella and her being able to find us as town, our actual reads don’t really mean anything.
*to keep nutella alive
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm Epi, who are the "others" who townread you that LC explained to proto? It includes me, at least, right? It is quite reasonable from Proto's uninformed POV to assume that LC's reasons were shared by at least some of the other players here who townread you, and seeing as he's looked at postcounts to determine site experience, I'm sure he took that into account. I don't really follow but I think you're making bizarre and unfounded assumptions about proto's perspective here.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:37 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:33 am
Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:47 pm Actually all three of them are probably mafia lol
why dunya? i have paranoia about her but idk where its coming from
Epi quoted some stuff that looks potentially w/w between her and soneji
After having looked at it again, that stuff is rather meh Tbh a lot of Epi's reads in this game have been him arriving to firm conclusions off pretty random things. Quite a few times he's taken a firm stance on someone and my immediate response was "really guy"? His response post flip was a bit weird too. He's well within his mafia range.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:47 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm Epi, who are the "others" who townread you that LC explained to proto? It includes me, at least, right? It is quite reasonable from Proto's uninformed POV to assume that LC's reasons were shared by at least some of the other players here who townread you, and seeing as he's looked at postcounts to determine site experience, I'm sure he took that into account. I don't really follow but I think you're making bizarre and unfounded assumptions about proto's perspective here.
tutuu has called me good.

Alison has called me good.

Long Con has called me good.

dunya has called me good.

TonyStarkPrime has called me good.

nutella has called me good.

MacDougall has (off and on) called me good.

Hally has called me good.

Dyslexicon has called me good.

Pretty much everyone has called me good.

Proto can't get with that. Proto accepted LC's commentary about me and then went on to call me bad.

I'm done with proto. Not my ally. Proto can die.
I dont mind the tunnel from Epi. The accusations from them have been so... bad/weak/cant think of the right word, I kind of this this is some elaborate troll on their part or some weird reaction test to bad accusations.

Either way, only Nutella can kill them, I dont think I can convince them to shoot Epi, so its a waste of time to try and get them shot.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 am A contributing factor to my semi-slanking is also that I don’t really think reads matter this game? What matters are preserving enough protects to keep nutella and her being able to find us as town, our actual reads don’t really mean anything.
I think you are understating the impact that town can have in this game. If we all work together to gamesolve, we will have better reads and more information, and we can pass this onto nutella who can therefore make better informed shots. 10 players can catch scum easier than 1.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Epi / proto / dunya reads like a horrible mess of town tunnelling each other and I wish all three of you would back off and come back with fresh eyes because none of this is productive
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:18 pm Okay, this will be a good learning curve for both of us then.

And every time you say you can't kill anyone, you undermine your efforts of casing and casting suspicion. That's a huge chunk of this game imo and shouldn't be underestimated.

Also nutella, TSP is from HCRealms really and nanook is from 451. So, I don't feel I missed anyone out. I wasn't including TSP, nanook or dizzy in my definition of people who wouldn't kill hally ftr @nutella @Carotenoid
If they also know Hally, they have higher alien equity now.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:25 am

I don’t have time to, like, keep up with the entire thread and make good reads, but I can still real time a bit/respond to pings.

Here it is.
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:42 am
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:18 pm Okay, this will be a good learning curve for both of us then.

And every time you say you can't kill anyone, you undermine your efforts of casing and casting suspicion. That's a huge chunk of this game imo and shouldn't be underestimated.

Also nutella, TSP is from HCRealms really and nanook is from 451. So, I don't feel I missed anyone out. I wasn't including TSP, nanook or dizzy in my definition of people who wouldn't kill hally ftr @nutella @Carotenoid
I don't follow the logic here?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

I am back.

Was on the fence about Rej, but this smells bad to me. Sorry my guy

Will leave the road back to town open for you depending on your follow up posts.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:42 am Epi / proto / dunya reads like a horrible mess of town tunnelling each other and I wish all three of you would back off and come back with fresh eyes because none of this is productive
heroic post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Pew pew Rej

Tommorow pew pew Carotte if she flips maf she spewed Tony town and last maf is most likely LC

If shes town then i guess ... Id still want LC dead and 0 clue on last maf because they would have fooled me
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:43 am
protocultures wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:42 am

I don't follow the logic here?
Hally is a new player, Hally joined as a sub. Seems less likely to be a random kill depsite being highly town read. Seems more likely in those circumstances that the person who shot them knows Hally from somewhere other than here.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

No offense to Epi but considering he's town, and the amount of townies he has scumread, can we unironically think that:

Epi is town > Epi thinks LC is town > therefore LC is maf
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:54 am No offense to Epi but considering he's town, and the amount of townies he has scumread, can we unironically think that:

Epi is town > Epi thinks LC is town > therefore LC is maf
gonna have to ELI5
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am Hmn okay I think protocultures is town.

Alison is still alien.
This is weird. Why bring me up? I wasn't involved in that conversation, I hadn't posted recently. I looked through your ISO to see if this was some progression of your read on me and noticed that in #634 you write "I feel like my reads haven't really changed and I'm not too sure what to think about that." In that very same post you interrogate me about my meta trawling of Dizzy and in #681 you say you directly feel that meta trawling, as well as my suspicion of Mac, were solid grounds to suspect me on. That doesn't jive with "my reads haven't changed, and I'm unsure how to feel about that" - it sounds to me like your read on me deepened greatly, and you feel sure and convicted of that.

In #1000 Mac asks you about your reads and you just go "still think Alison is alien". It's a very brief mention, but it also is phrased in such a way that it makes me think you hold basically the same views you had before. Did your opinion of me not develop at all in those hundreds of posts? For context, the portion of the thread where I meta trawl Dizzy and attack Mac was around #550. Are you really saying your opinion of someone you evidently consider to be your top (and only?) scumread has no changed for better or worse in 450 posts of content?

The progression of your read on me has felt extremely weird. You say the read on me has stayed mostly the same and that you're indecisive about it, then harshly attack me for the meta trawl and push on Mac. Then you completely stagnate your read for 450 posts, and then bring me up as a "oh by the way Alison is scum" completely out of the blue. Why haven't you been making more of an effort to push me hard and convince everyone I'm scum if you really scumread me that badly? Do you think "oh by the way Alison is scum" is likely to convince nutella to laser me if you really think I am scum? I don't understand any of your behavior regarding your stance on me tbh
Since Alison pinged this out for people to re-visit. I can understand Carotenoid's pov I think. I had to really make an effort to push the meta dive out of my head.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

was a joke

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:41 am
I think you are understating the impact that town can have in this game. If we all work together to gamesolve, we will have better reads and more information, and we can pass this onto nutella who can therefore make better informed shots. 10 players can catch scum easier than 1.
Naw, I actually don’t think scumreads matter this game, literally all that matters reads-wise is making it possible for nutella to find you town imo

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:25 am

Here it is.
For this to be convincing I’d need at least one counter example of carotte progressing her (?) reads differently as town. Otherwise I’m inclined to say mild at best inconsistency in a read isn’t particularly AI broadly speaking.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay, generally providing role information is bad becuase it gives scum better ability to adapt, but given that it's day 1 and everyone has at least three bunkers left,

EVERYONE WHO USED A BUNKER LAST NIGHT, PLEASE REVEAL THIS INFO.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:51 pm This kill points pretty heavily at players that aren't super attentive. Hally threatened to bunker save herself. Seems a risky shot. Or even a stupid one if she actually carried through her threat.
My take on this is that this is intentionally misleading from mac. Reading mac, I think he thinks Hally wouldnt save themself, and therefore trying to cast suspicion on non attentive players.

Or maybe its trap post to see who pushes aliens using this premise.
I would've been pretty certain that aliens wouldn't shoot Hally for this reason. Mac might be right or scum evaluated it differently.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don't think there was a wolf pushing for Soneji to die. Does that clear anyone?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:50 am
I am back.

Hally was a widely townread player, what makes you jump to "frame kill" as opposed to "this player was killed because they were widely townread"?
Frame kill, because Hally suspected me before she said Sayonara, tho one could think it would be profitable for me to kill people that suspect me if I were scum, but nah
I am bashed by everyone anyway.

This is how they welcome back Rej :omg:

I am a Bunker and if anyone wanna know who I protected last night, it was Epi
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

protocultures wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:46 am
I am back.

Was on the fence about Rej, but this smells bad to me. Sorry my guy

Will leave the road back to town open for you depending on your follow up posts.
:keys: phew there will not be much follow posts in the next minutes, hyperpace + swamp + hypersus, idk what to do :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

when is EoD?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”