Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Space Invaders [Day 4]

Post by sabie12 »

Yeah that was what I meant by the stream of conciousness thing. I don't talk as much as tutuu but a lot of that is just my processing speed is slow. I know the people who know me know about that whole thing though.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:03 pm carot is a question mark for me too

alison is in my poe

did i ask you why you townread mac?
Mostly for a stupid reason tbh

He gave me a pass

It’s kinda stupid but idk that scumMac does that
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm also tutuu shot out posts at rapid speed. it wasnt someone concerned about how they came across.
Rapid fire posting is what it takes to get a TR? Lulz
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 490

Post by dunya »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm also tutuu shot out posts at rapid speed. it wasnt someone concerned about how they came across.
Rapid fire posting is what it takes to get a TR? Lulz
that's the whole reason why i town read tutuu yea
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm ~50ish posts behind and 99% sure I have solved the game
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

caught up

yep

this game is over
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

suck it aliens
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: Space Invaders [Night 2]

Post by Carotenoid »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:28 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:37 am * I think MacDougall can be completely cleared from Rej flip. --> I still wanna do some ISO tomorrow to make sure because it's only based on memories for the moment
can u tell me how rej flipping cleared mac, carot?
What I was thinking is that he pushed Soneji, he pushed Rej, aliens don't push their allies back-to-back like this so not team. If I recall correctly this post was an immediate post-flip reaction. I never did said ISO so maybe my memories of "push" is wrong eh.
(Also, thinking about it now, Rej was like almost universally scumread so eh)

Quickly why I'm still like kinda fixed about a Soneji-Rej-Alison-Dragomir/MacDougall

Game starts, everything is nice and cool

Dragomir starts getting some heat because of his interactions with dunya
(Remember, in a nutshell it went along the lines of:
- Hey dunya why you scumread the one post of Carotte
- [dunya explains]
[some back and forth that leads to having suspicions on Dragomir]
- Cool now I feel good making you lock-town!)

Alien Dragomir starts to get consensus

Meanwhile Alison is catching up, quoting things and having a few suspects, but is still in a phase of like questioning/prodding/testing since it's D1 and all that

MacDougall subs in and is welcomed by thread by like "Nice Mac but you're in a scum slot"
Alison does her slip post and it is immediately pointed out by Dyslexicon and me, followed closely by nutella who's like "ok I'm not the only one who thought she slipped"
(I don't rememember which of these things happened first but it was really close in the timeframe)

In this Soneji-Rej-Alison-Dragomir/MacDougall world:
* Soneji is not posting
* Rej isn't under the spotlight, but he's not in a good position and is probably never getting out of PoE
* MacDougall is universal scumread
* Alison's slip in something believe in

What happens next?

MacDougall storm posting happens and Alison who's previously been really cautious/reserved about her scumreads goes Mac is obviously just lolcatting we shouldn't bother. This Alison, all her cases are careful/well-constructed, but when it's [bMacDougall[/b] it's just obvious so there's no need to bother.

Think about it.

Fast forward to when Soneji comes in the thread, in one of his post he says that he skimmed and "Mac seems to be lolcatting and is therefore in anti-spew so whatever he says should be taken with a bag of salt" At this point, I wouldn't say that MacDougall started to be townread but there was definitely some people starting to doubt or wanting to give him a chance. How he specifically mentions he's lolcatting and that we shouldn't read into how we shouldn't care about what he says is like. Really similar to Alison's stance.

If you look at his #642 readlist (3 good,5 still deciding and 5 bad) and his final words, it's interesting

Bad

Epi
TSP
Alison
Rej
Drago/Mac
Soneji wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:54 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm Soneji, why shouldn't I blast you off the face of our planet?

Anyone else, if you have any good reasons not to blast Soneji or particularly good reasons to blast someone else, speak in the next 40 minutes please.
I offer my insights to the game, usually valuable depending on my time/energy. If you value my insights, keep me alive. If you don't, shoot me.
Soneji has *5* bad names in his PoE. nutella is giving him 40 minutes to not get blasted.
My conclusion is that maybe he doesn't want his "bad" to be looked at.
(also, I think he liked my idea of bottom PoE protecting nutella so there's that too)

I know that's like the easiest world ever but it makes sense so it shouldn't be shrugged off just because it's easy. If you have other strong pairings possibilities I'll try to take a look too
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Woops that was more words than expected

Didn't reread so sorry if there's grammar mistakes
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

alison is in my poe

He gave me a pass

?
Isn't it at MacDougall's advantage to have you not trying hard in the game?
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lol, from "completely cleared from rej flip" to "for sure teammates with rej and soneji"

i like your take on mac/alison. i'm gonna mull it over.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:33 pm
protocultures wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm Proto, do you think any player in the game outside of me/dunya has a >30 percent chance of being an alien?
The 30% was for the exact team of 2 vs all possible teams of 2. That was pure finger in air.

You are now asking me for my thoughts on % chance for any single alien where it's 25% I randomly find mafia (pretty sure it's 2/8). Actually imo since epi is always town it's 2/7 which is 28.6%.

If you want me to take you and Dunya out if the pool, its 2/5 to hit mafia assuming both of you are town. So 40%

So like yes there's a few people over 30% mafia.

Not sure if this response is what you expected though or what you were looking for.

If you don't laser TSP/Dunya and you make me choose, I probably want to see Mac's alignment after they get lasered. I assume thats more what you were asking.
I was roughly pointing out that even mechanically by your strategy me and Dunya are about =rand wolf, so this is about what I was looking for. Additionally, I wanted to get where your head was at outside of shooting me/dunya. You gave me some of that, but I'd like some elaboration. Who are Mac's likely scum partners? Who's the least likely scum outside of you/Epi?
30% of both of you being wolf is nowhere near rand, theres 28 combinations of 2 partners (I think) and this one combo being 30% is really high.

Multitasking atm so will try to answer properly later as to partners and who is least likely after Epi. Game is confusing me atm.
individually, assuming (prolly incorrectly) no scum equity elsewhere.

But for fun.

Also aren’t there only 10 possible other pairings, counting out yourself and Epi? Even considering Tony/x pairs and Dunya/x pairs that’s only 20, and only with Epi are there 28 total.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:18 pm
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm I am not unintelligent. I am aware that nutella shot dizzy but there were people that helped push her in that direction or help her feel like that was the right decision. Again I realize no one ever understands what I'm saying. I apologize I word things weird.
i understand you! and i don't think epi was meaning any slight to your intelligence, but perhaps caught a town slip from you when catching up you made an error that an alien most likely would not make.
dunya has my meaning. I apologize if it came off that way sabie. Not at all my intention.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:38 pm imagine a world where proto is an alien.

terrifying.
That hat would be magnanimously tipped.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm i had tutuu lock town. her personality type is one i mesh with easily and feel like i can read well, and the emotion in a lot of her posts feel townie-inspired rather than coming from an alien. she showed frustration with a number of players for not understanding her, and i feel like wolf tutuu would be more patient and less quick to snap on a couple of occasions (one was when she explained to you what POE meant in a sassy way). idk, gut read. taking it to end game with me.

also sabie just now refusing to "derp clear" herself through epi's observation is very townie.
I has the same thought as the underlined.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:17 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:18 pm
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm I am not unintelligent. I am aware that nutella shot dizzy but there were people that helped push her in that direction or help her feel like that was the right decision. Again I realize no one ever understands what I'm saying. I apologize I word things weird.
i understand you! and i don't think epi was meaning any slight to your intelligence, but perhaps caught a town slip from you when catching up you made an error that an alien most likely would not make.
dunya has my meaning. I apologize if it came off that way sabie. Not at all my intention.
Nah I didn't take offense to it. I realize sometimes I type things out quick and don't realize it's not as clear as it could be.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:28 pm caught up

yep

this game is over
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm Proto, do you think any player in the game outside of me/dunya has a >30 percent chance of being an alien?
The 30% was for the exact team of 2 vs all possible teams of 2. That was pure finger in air.

You are now asking me for my thoughts on % chance for any single alien where it's 25% I randomly find mafia (pretty sure it's 2/8). Actually imo since epi is always town it's 2/7 which is 28.6%.

If you want me to take you and Dunya out if the pool, its 2/5 to hit mafia assuming both of you are town. So 40%

Not sure if this response is what you expected though or what you were looking for.

If you don't laser TSP/Dunya and you make me choose, I probably want to see Mac's alignment after they get lasered. I assume thats more what you were asking.
I was roughly pointing out that even mechanically by your strategy me and Dunya are about =rand wolf, so this is about what I was looking for. Additionally, I wanted to get where your head was at outside of shooting me/dunya. You gave me some of that, but I'd like some elaboration. Who are Mac's likely scum partners? Who's the least likely scum outside of you/Epi?
30% of both of you being wolf is nowhere near rand, theres 28 combinations of 2 partners (I think) and this one combo being 30% is really high.

Multitasking atm so will try to answer properly later as to partners and who is least likely after Epi. Game is confusing me atm.
individually, assuming (prolly incorrectly) no scum equity elsewhere.

But for fun.

Also aren’t there only 10 possible other pairings, counting out yourself and Epi? Even considering Tony/x pairs and Dunya/x pairs that’s only 20, and only with Epi are there 28 total.
9 non nutella players left, taking Epi and me out, 7.

7 x 6 / 2 gives 21 pair combos of which I think TSP/Dunya is one and I think like 30% its the right combo.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:41 pm

yep

this game is over
this made me LOL
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Macs scum partners? If I had to guess, Nanook. You could make an argument for anyone imo. I havent isoed mac though tbh.

Least likely scum outside of Epi and me, thats a tough one. I want to say Carotenoid/Alison.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

yep

this game is over
[mention]nutella[/mention] can you reveal to force people to start spamming posts again like what happened last time?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

protocultures wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm

yep

this game is over
@nutella can you reveal to force people to start spamming posts again like what happened last time?
I'm gonna keep it mum this time
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:07 pm
protocultures wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm

yep

this game is over
@nutella can you reveal to force people to start spamming posts again like what happened last time?
I'm gonna keep it mum this time
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All right, I laughed this time.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:35 pm

alison is in my poe

He gave me a pass

?
More advantageous for scumMac to flame me for semi-slanking (my slanking still has me with like 250ish posts tho so I don’t feel that bad lol), imo scumMac isn’t scared of me and doesn’t just handwave it off as “yeah ok that’s fine I’ll see you then.” Especially since he was already making gestures towards pushing me, idk why he’d start to do that as scum then be like “yeah sure see you D4.” 🤷‍♀️

yep

this game is over
You said this yesterday too :p

Hope you do tho I don’t think we have many misshots left
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:35 pm

alison is in my poe

He gave me a pass

?
More advantageous for scumMac to flame me for semi-slanking (my slanking still has me with like 250ish posts tho so I don’t feel that bad lol), imo scumMac isn’t scared of me and doesn’t just handwave it off as “yeah ok that’s fine I’ll see you then.” Especially since he was already making gestures towards pushing me, idk why he’d start to do that as scum then be like “yeah sure see you D4.” 🤷‍♀️
Wha true
You semi-slanking still have 100+ more posts than me
:haha:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

game game game
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yep

this game is over
Wisdom wrote:I don't see any point in putting in more effort into this game, it's basically over. We win, scum lose. We should just hammer monkey and get it over with imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 pm

yep

this game is over
Wisdom wrote:I don't see any point in putting in more effort into this game, it's basically over. We win, scum lose. We should just hammer monkey and get it over with imo.
let me guess town won?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:19 pm

yep

this game is over
let me guess town won?
if it's a joke ha ha I laughed and if not mac you're on the jury
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'll never forgive [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] for the absurd 3.30am end of phases. brutal.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i asked [mention]outed wolf[/mention] a question and they never answered me. what flavor things can you tell us about the game? who is tariq and the other character? wrt upgrades and what we buy with our sols, what's most important for us to focus on in your opinion?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

never sign up to more than 1 game, folks. i swear, i'm losing brain cells.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by outed wolf »

I answered all of that
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 pm I answered all of that
wrong game thread :Uhh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yep

this game is over
r u d e :pout:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 pm i asked @outed wolf a question and they never answered me. what flavor things can you tell us about the game? who is tariq and the other character? wrt upgrades and what we buy with our sols, what's most important for us to focus on in your opinion?
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 pm never sign up to more than 1 game, folks. i swear, i'm losing brain cells.
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm
lmfao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm
Oh I thought I missed something from before I came in I'm like what is happening right now? Haha
~Darren Shan~
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Unexpected Invasion

Suddenly humanity and the aliens had to forget their differences for one day and work together to eliminate a threat from another dimension.

Outed Wolf (extradimensional invader) was killed.

Alternate Dimension Dunya (extradimensional invader) was killed.

Day 4 Continues
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

OMG

MY HEART STOPPED

I SAW DUNYA WAS KILLED

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

:faint:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(dunya from this dimension is still alive, the post above was a gag)
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella killed the thread. Now everyone's just like twiddling their thumbs waiting...

So yeah, how about that Barca game? lol
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I can end this day now if you people want to, since my online classes ended early.

Night 4 will end at normal time, though.

[mention]nutella[/mention] up to you.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

If nutella is still planning to not announce who she's gonna laser early EoD could be nice ^^
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”