36%

Total votes: 11
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 800
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Jack Attack Mafia (Night 2)

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am @JaggedJimmyJay I didn't understand why you felt a townie spark from daisy so early on, I didn't really
do you think her claim should clear her?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am where was the scum kill N1 though if nanook was the sk shot and fg was the vig shot
maybe it was blocked or doctored?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:15 am
nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am @JaggedJimmyJay I didn't understand why you felt a townie spark from daisy so early on, I didn't really
no, I don't
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:16 am
Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am where was the scum kill N1 though if nanook was the sk shot and fg was the vig shot
maybe it was blocked or doctored?
well if town has a blocker they need to claim asap because whoever they blocked N1 is probably outed scum

i dont think a doctor should claim if there is one, especially not if their target is already widely town read
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 997
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's difficult to qualify beyond that spiritual level of feeling the right way when I read her posts. She struck me as earnest and genuine in a way that she has tended to strike me when I have correctly viewed her as a civilian in the past.

Is there a reason you think she'd have to bother with all that claiming stuff at the start of Day 2 as a mafioso?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

now that I know wilgy was town I kinda wonder if colin expressed tmi on him (in addition to the potential jay tmi)

he had a fairly easy-seeming town meta read of wilgy based on like not very much

but then again on the other hand I do remember kinda feeling a slight townread from wilgy's few existing posts before I got his rolecard lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

no, I don't
why not?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:18 am
It's difficult to qualify beyond that spiritual level of feeling the right way when I read her posts. She struck me as earnest and genuine in a way that she has tended to strike me when I have correctly viewed her as a civilian in the past.

Is there a reason you think she'd have to bother with all that claiming stuff at the start of Day 2 as a mafioso?
i probably need to reread it. had she seen wisp's claim of town!lc or did she post her 3p result unprompted
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 am

i probably need to reread it. had she seen wisp's claim of town!lc or did she post her 3p result unprompted
she posted hers after
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 am i probably need to reread it. had she seen wisp's claim of town!lc or did she post her 3p result unprompted
To my memory Wisp had at least softed his claim before Daisy posted her result. I would need to review the timeline.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

she was basically cc-ing wisps check
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Millium »

I'll most likely end up on Nutella
or hitting one of the more spicy targets like JJJ, and Alison, just in the off case I die sooner than later, confirming one of them in town worlds would be great
don't really have to think about Hally, she is just town
Spacy can be a wolf if I squint my eyes really hard and pretend they didn't play god awful trying to fake a check on Long con for absolutely no reason
In a redirector world? aka Daisy being the wolf with a redirector, knowing the redirector is silent, could just very adamantly claim they thought their check was real
but it's doubtful they don't still get lynched? so ehhhhhh?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:18 am
no, I don't
why not?
I think especially if she hadn't seen wisp's post yet, which i vaguely remember her post kinda sounding like she hadn't, it couldve been a way to keep LC in the POE? idk if that makes sense over her just being redirected, but maybe she's on the scum team with the redirector and..... yeah idk where i'm going with this tbh it's too much for me to wrap my head around rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:21 am she was basically cc-ing wisps check
oh huh. i thought i remembered thinking from the wording of her post that she might not have seen/read wisp's post and didn't realize her claim was contradictory to info already in the thread

if it was clear she realized that, it's prob more likely she was just being transparent about stuff being weird lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Spacedaisy »

I saw Wisp's apparent and sudden determination that LC was good, directly after I had a 3p read on LC. Which made me feel it was necessary at that point to try and temper things, because I knew something was wrong with one of our reads. As things progressed in the discussion it required me claiming, which i had no intention to do until i thought I might have a solid scum read. But here we are, with two outed cops and no red checks yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[mention]nutella[/mention]
I mean that's exactly what I thought they were doing before the full claim to be fair
So our thoughts are kinda similar there

I am pretty sure she saw my post also
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Wisp wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:21 am I'll most likely end up on Nutella
or hitting one of the more spicy targets like JJJ, and Alison, just in the off case I die sooner than later, confirming one of them in town worlds would be great
Spacy can be a wolf if I squint my eyes really hard and pretend they didn't play god awful trying to fake a check on Long con for absolutely no reason
In a redirector world? aka Daisy being the wolf with a redirector, knowing the redirector is silent, could just very adamantly claim they thought their check was real
just tell me where you check so i know who to voyeur

unless this is like an obviously bad strategy for some reason
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:23 am

I saw Wisp's apparent and sudden determination that LC was good, directly after I had a 3p read on LC. Which made me feel it was necessary at that point to try and temper things, because I knew something was wrong with one of our reads. As things progressed in the discussion it required me claiming, which i had no intention to do until i thought I might have a solid scum read. But here we are, with two outed cops and no red checks yet.
ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:23 am
oh huh. i thought i remembered thinking from the wording of her post that she might not have seen/read wisp's post and didn't realize her claim was contradictory to info already in the thread

if it was clear she realized that, it's prob more likely she was just being transparent about stuff being weird lol
yeah, she pretty explicitly said she didnt believe wisp amd then outed her check shortly after

also why would w!daisy fake a 3P check there? then we flip lc and he flips town and...? what would daisy do then?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Subtlety is not my middle name!
but u also could have not forced me to completely out, since LC was just 3p in your check anyways? its not like that was our main priority.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

nutella

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention] what'd you like about Wilgy before you occupied his skin?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:24 am
just tell me where you check so i know who to voyeur

unless this is like an obviously bad strategy for some reason
I would rather try a possibly bad strategy than proceed without one.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:26 am

yeah, she pretty explicitly said she didnt believe wisp amd then outed her check shortly after

also why would w!daisy fake a 3P check there? then we flip lc and he flips town and...? what would daisy do then?
I guess you have a point yeah, she was probably just redirected
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:28 am
Hally wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:26 am

I guess you have a point yeah, she was probably just redirected
Even though the game is likely complicated in unknown ways, that does still feel right.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:27 am @nutella what'd you like about Wilgy before you occupied his skin?
i don't remember specifically, it's always hard to tell with him since he has a jokey and lax tone regardless of alignment but i did feel something there that pointed to him being on his own
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I like that you consider JJJ a spicy target. We'll get there. :mafia:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:31 am
you still suspect him yeah?

I caught him in ziggy and you were his teammate there, do you think he is similar here? bc I don't
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:31 am
I would go more for alison out of those options. LC you are very adamant about voting jay whether jokingly or seriously. Did you give reasoning why? Who else would you go for besides jay?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My original reasons for suspecting him are well-known. And many times since then, his "thread activities" and such have seemed like a level 1 JJJ channeling a former town self, can't you see that he's going through the motions?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:54 amhe's going through the motions?
I hear this at least once in just about every game I play these days. If you don't believe me yet, then I am not sure you're capable of believing me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella, are we in "nutella called me town, therefore she is bad" mode?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:15 am nutella, are we in "nutella called me town, therefore she is bad" mode?
nope

I just don't see whatever it is LC sees, and this has been true since before I subbed in

I don't think you're "going through the motions" in the fake way at all
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wisp wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:26 am Subtlety is not my middle name!
but u also could have not forced me to completely out, since LC was just 3p in your check anyways? its not like that was our main priority.
i wasn't blaming you. I didn't catch on at first you were claiming but after my initial caution against town clearing him it became clear and by then hally was on me thinking i was lying so I had to lay my cards on the table. I didn't intend to force you to out your role.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:11 am jack daw isn't scum. why is the scum team shooting fg?
If she was truthful then it was literally impossible to chop her. That's a decent reason.

M a y b e
T h e r e
I s
N o
M a f i a

yeah that's right. I wasn't really thinking about it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'd be happy to be checked by wisp, don't want to say too much yet but my role can potentially be helpful if we can coordinate well
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:35 am yeah that's right. I wasn't really thinking about it.
Tony's mafia. His "suspicion" of me has been vague horseshit all game long. He can hardly stick a random take into the thread without immediately pulling back on it. He has no real opinions of anything.

Each of you out there: I challenge you to tell me what TonyStarkPrime's read is on you -- not what takes he has given on assorted posts, but what his read is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:15 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:35 am yeah that's right. I wasn't really thinking about it.
Tony's mafia. His "suspicion" of me has been vague horseshit all game long. He can hardly stick a random take into the thread without immediately pulling back on it. He has no real opinions of anything.

Each of you out there: I challenge you to tell me what TonyStarkPrime's read is on you -- not what takes he has given on assorted posts, but what his read is.
and what is a read but a collection of assorted takes?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lol what are reads

we just dont know
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

like. to borrow an idea from Epi, I don't believe that you believe this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tony and jay have gone full on omgus at this point
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lmao the host is voting in the night poll
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I should be cleared from the way I viewed Pawn's spot but that's neither here nor there.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:38 am

I don't believe that you believe this :ike:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:40 am I should be cleared from the way I viewed Pawn's spot but that's neither here nor there.
elaborate?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

cursory glance shows you thought he couldn't be 3p for "reasons"

hm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:40 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:38 am

I don't believe that you believe this :ike:
I'm still thinking about it. Jay giving up on his POE and all of his interactive reads to take shots at me feels pretty forced.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:42 am cursory glance shows you thought he couldn't be 3p for "reasons"

hm
I'm not talking about those reasons and will not because I was clearly wrong. But it doesn't make sense for a wolf, especially a wolf who knows that pawn is the SK (but I don't think the wolves did know that), to present that as a thought.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wdym giving up on his poe
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

That probably should unalign me from Colin, and I really want Jay to try to create a compelling case I'm mafia from there

Return to “Previous Jobs”