33%

Total votes: 12
Scirrus
The Mark
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Philosophers' Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Scirrus »

I must take slumber my friends. I look forward to playing with you all.

Many unfamiliar faces may prove to be quite the challenge! But never fear. The towny pen is mightier than the scummy sword.

Farewell.
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by protocultures »

Good luck, have fun all – just checking into the game to say I am present and ready. Uh, in case anyone gets suspicious that I am not saying “look at me I am town”, here you go – its totally NAI for me as a player. I am hard to read if you haven’t played with me before, I am still sometimes hard to read if you have – suggest you sheep their reads on me for first few days if I confuse you. Does anyone know how I can keep track of daily postcount? Even on day 0, I have mafia reads on people.

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:28 pm im innocent town thats all i know
Found the mafia.

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:35 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:33 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:32 pm Pretty fucked up that I went to the trouble to get into this game with tutuu just to have her roll scum.

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
WOW WTF
Town tutuu D0: is excited to play the game, tells all the people she likes to play with how much she wants to play with them, pre-emptively townreads people based on town and/or enthusiasm so she can start forming a towncore of people she trusts.

Scum tutuu D0: I'm TOWN everyone. I'm innocent TOWN. Have I mentioned I'm TOWN?
MOOD

but consider
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:42 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 pm well i wasnt like jumping up and down but i was lowkey pleasant sensation from seeing i rolled town and then i tried to talk to ppl but they were all friends in between themselves and they were talking to each other and i didnt know how to interject without being too awkward so i just said the stuff i said in case someone wanted to maybe start a conversation with me or something
Let's have a conversation, then. How did you feel when you got your scum role card from the host? Also what do you think about your teammates? Do you think you'll work well with them, or is bussing on your mind already?
SHUT UP ALISON

im about to watch this movie u recommended btw. kung fu hustle. u said its very funny
“SHUT UP ALISON” is something Tutuu likely says if they are in scumchat together. Its too angry for town Tutuu to say to Alison. They are besties.
Amy wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:21 pm I am so supremely confident in my abilities, and so thunderously calm + relaxed, that I will make a single irrelevant post at SOD then peace out for hours on end. I won't do anything villagery, I won't make any reads, I'll make 29 shitposts over the next 23 hours, then once D1 rolls around I'll make an unspecified number of additional shitposts. No cogent thought will escape these handsome lips. I will be illogical, haphazard, superfluous, inessential, pointless, redundant, uncalled for, unwarranted, unjustified, and gratuitous. The effen theorem will catch me with my pants betwixt my ankles. I'll vote off-wagon, talk about random nonsense, and make inappropriate japes concerning my relation to wolfchat. I am preemptively declaring any responses to this post "fair enough". I'll complain about a lack of WIM, the cause of which is nebuluous, obscure, and entirely insufficient. I will fabricate excuses and pretend I am busy to avoid posting in this thread, when in fact I will be watching cartoons and eating cheeto puffs in my underwear. More specifically, black boxer-briefs. You can't stop me. You can't misyeet me. You're powerless. I laugh in your face. I'm a villager, therefore I can do whatever the fuck I want. Go cry in wolfchat, you big baby. While you're poring over the thread, searching for any clue at all to help you in the seer hunt, know that I am still watching those cartoons and eating those cheeto puffs, nary a care in the world. My armpits are bone dry. I'm a villager, what are you going to do about it? Nothing; you will do nothing about it, because that's all you can do. Ligma. What's ligma? Ligma balls.

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
Found another mafia

Also, why are people voting on Day 0? isnt this a meet and greet but nothing happens?

This is my first closed forum game. Second forum game ever (have one more in progress). I have never rolled mafia in forum, so theres no baseline to look for.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:51 am
Amy wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:21 pm I am so supremely confident in my abilities, and so thunderously calm + relaxed, that I will make a single irrelevant post at SOD then peace out for hours on end. I won't do anything villagery, I won't make any reads, I'll make 29 shitposts over the next 23 hours, then once D1 rolls around I'll make an unspecified number of additional shitposts. No cogent thought will escape these handsome lips. I will be illogical, haphazard, superfluous, inessential, pointless, redundant, uncalled for, unwarranted, unjustified, and gratuitous. The effen theorem will catch me with my pants betwixt my ankles. I'll vote off-wagon, talk about random nonsense, and make inappropriate japes concerning my relation to wolfchat. I am preemptively declaring any responses to this post "fair enough". I'll complain about a lack of WIM, the cause of which is nebuluous, obscure, and entirely insufficient. I will fabricate excuses and pretend I am busy to avoid posting in this thread, when in fact I will be watching cartoons and eating cheeto puffs in my underwear. More specifically, black boxer-briefs. You can't stop me. You can't misyeet me. You're powerless. I laugh in your face. I'm a villager, therefore I can do whatever the fuck I want. Go cry in wolfchat, you big baby. While you're poring over the thread, searching for any clue at all to help you in the seer hunt, know that I am still watching those cartoons and eating those cheeto puffs, nary a care in the world. My armpits are bone dry. I'm a villager, what are you going to do about it? Nothing; you will do nothing about it, because that's all you can do. Ligma. What's ligma? Ligma balls.

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
Found another mafia
what makes you think this is scummy proto? :)
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

framing their introduction
background state of mind
this person comes to meme
and be excused for this mentality later in the game

do you not find it scummy?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Timsup2nothin »

If day zero meming is wolfy the wolves may already be at parity.

Just sayin'.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Master Radishes »

Don't mind me just deep in thought.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lmao at Rabbit already being postcapped.
Master Radishes
Hitman

What you all need is a strong leader to protect you and keep you in line for the good of the community.

Otherwise CHAOS.

Who is the strongest here?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh I see. I'm alone. You all left.

That's fine. Not reminiscent of childhood or anything.

I'll just...go.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 346
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I’m your captain now
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

I accept.

Captain Nanook, as long as you protect us from outside forces, I give up to you my civil liberties.

Do with me as you wish.

*wink*
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 346
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Three town (IAAFR tutuu radishes) down, too many more to go
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

What is that monstrous pic Radishes?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

protocultures wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:23 am framing their introduction
background state of mind
this person comes to meme
and be excused for this mentality later in the game

do you not find it scummy?
it's a copypasta. i didn't write it
hope you're having a good day
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 455

Post by tutuu »

27/30

proto, here is my answer to your post
lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

28/30

SHUT UP ALISON is definitely not angry. please consider that ur lowkey a boomer-kun and like we kinda talked about it in space invaders how some jokes and things like that u perceive as overly serious?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

29/30

tr on proto, i think he believes the stuff he believes. (u can call this sort of a meta read). if ur unsatisfied with this explanation u can ask me for further stuff to say

i have 2 choices for alison. 1) tr her for her enthusiasm to try to catch me scum or 2) scumread her if i put the bar a little higher and expect her to not make overly wrong reads on me. and i think her second post saying "town tutuu does X and scum tutuu does Y" was silly considering the game was like 30-40 posts in none of my friends had even posted by that point AND also the fact that she has never seen me play mafia so idk how could she say with confidence what would maf tutuu do. Despite her being wrong on both of these stuff gth i still wanna call her town. perhaps part of ot could be rock-paper-scissors fallacy (i just invented this fallacy). basically rock paper scissors is down to luck, but also not. so in this context i think that if alison rolled mafia against me this game and she saw that i was town, i think her approach wouldnt be to start by making an illogical push on me (this is the rock paper scissors). so she can b lean town

i also slightly wanna tr nanook primarily cuz he called me town and i liked it.

i read ur stuff about tim, amy, and respectfully i will disagree, ive never played with him b4 but i still think i saw a town posting town stuff, so

Reads:
tutuu
proto

tim
alison

nanook

rest
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:59 am 29/30

tr on proto, i think he believes the stuff he believes. (u can call this sort of a meta read). if ur unsatisfied with this explanation u can ask me for further stuff to say

i have 2 choices for alison. 1) tr her for her enthusiasm to try to catch me scum or 2) scumread her if i put the bar a little higher and expect her to not make overly wrong reads on me. and i think her second post saying "town tutuu does X and scum tutuu does Y" was silly considering the game was like 30-40 posts in none of my friends had even posted by that point AND also the fact that she has never seen me play mafia so idk how could she say with confidence what would maf tutuu do. Despite her being wrong on both of these stuff gth i still wanna call her town. perhaps part of ot could be rock-paper-scissors fallacy (i just invented this fallacy). basically rock paper scissors is down to luck, but also not. so in this context i think that if alison rolled mafia against me this game and she saw that i was town, i think her approach wouldnt be to start by making an illogical push on me (this is the rock paper scissors). so she can b lean town

i read ur stuff about tim, amy, and respectfully i will disagree, ive never played with him b4 but i still think i saw a town posting town stuff, so

Reads:
tutuu
proto

tim
alison

nanook

rest
I wanted to question why you felt you absolutet needed to resolve Alison into a TR or SR, but the deliberation you go through in this post feels really towny.

On a different note: nute's flip flopping is nutty.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Kza is probably mafia and I can read him with precision.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:48 am Kza is probably mafia and I can read him with precision.
Hmm, try reading me with accuracy next
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Master Radishes
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 am What is that monstrous pic Radishes?
The internet is a scary and wondrous place.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:48 am Kza is probably mafia and I can read him with precision.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

30/30

MR towny for his last post imo. also seems like i agree with nanook on a lot so that adds some reinforcement
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

KZA wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:39 am
Are you still up? Or just getting up?

Sleep is a valuable thing for villagers.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 am
You are town.

It's time to save some posts in case I actually need to say something of substance later on.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:50 am
KZA wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:39 am
Are you still up? Or just getting up?

Sleep is a valuable thing for villagers.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 am
You are town.

It's time to save some posts in case I actually need to say something of substance later on.
I like to $#%#post with my morning coffee before work.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

KZA wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:52 am

I like to $#%#post with my morning coffee before work.
Understandable. Have a nice day.

Actually, I want to talk about proto's entrance because I'm surprised no one else is talking about that (unless I missed it). I'm talking specially about the self-conscious meta talk as the first thing they wrote.
Because on the surface it gives me super wolfy vibes, even if it was probably written by a villager *that just plays like that*. Anyone else put off by that or have a take on this?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:04 am Actually, I want to talk about proto's entrance because I'm surprised no one else is talking about that (unless I missed it). I'm talking specially about the self-conscious meta talk as the first thing they wrote.
Because on the surface it gives me super wolfy vibes, even if it was probably written by a villager *that just plays like that*. Anyone else put off by that or have a take on this?
I haven't started playing serious yet, but if I did it would be something I'd bring up too. Self-aware and some reads seem forced.

Scirrus' entrance also poor. Generic roleplay that attempts to disguise an uncomfortable thread entrance.

But I'm not playing serious yet, so I'll just have to wait to mention these thoughts until I am.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:59 am 29/30

Reads:
tutuu
proto

tim
alison

nanook

rest
I like this response BUT this doesn't feel like what I expect town Tutuu to do. I expect more outrage at me having considered you as mafia. Am I just unfairly characterising you like this? I would have read you as more towny if you told me something like "lol boomer git gud" and reiterated that you are town. This response feels funny from you. I don't feel comfortable with townreading you

[mention]Alison[/mention] thoughts on the above? Shouldn't town Tutuu be way more paranoid that Alison might be mafia here than this?

I have the smallest sample size in the world but this is what my gut says. Sorry tutuu if I still suck at reading you.

Linki to save post count. My entrance post tells you everything you need to know about my alignment. The fact you scumread me explains why it is the way it is.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:13 am
Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:04 am Actually, I want to talk about proto's entrance because I'm surprised no one else is talking about that (unless I missed it). I'm talking specially about the self-conscious meta talk as the first thing they wrote.
I haven't started playing serious yet, but if I did it would be something I'd bring up too. Self-aware and some reads seem forced.

Scirrus' entrance also poor. Generic roleplay that attempts to disguise an uncomfortable thread entrance.

But I'm not playing serious yet, so I'll just have to wait to mention these thoughts until I am.

Well, I think this can be true; but I think you have to look at the type of player first. Because a player that is frequently scum read for doing ostensibly wolfy things as a villager will probably become over self-conscious in general. Because they obviously are worried about getting miselimed.
And I gather that this is the case, or might be. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stop trying to not be serious while being serious imo.

I bet rabbit has 300 tabs open with the posts he's gonna make as soon as he's permitted.
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:32 pm I actually think iaafr thinking his own play is scummy, and scrutinizing it, and half-jokingly(?) calling it scummy is pretty sketchy. On average, wolves tend to be far more aware of how scummy their posts look (with some exceptions), and they often see those posts as scummier than average because they're biased knowing their own alignment. Scumreading his own play is I think a pre-emptive thing to get ahead of people who might want to call those posts out and make them feel silly for doing so.
From my experience playing, for me this isn't always the case. sometimes, evils will joke about it and actually turn out to be evil. Maybe, this site's perspective is different
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

"No matter which way I turn, there is always wine in front of me."

Plato's Philosophy of Mafia, chapter one

While explored at length by many later Philosophers, this basic tenet remains unchallenged.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:38 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:13 am

Well, I think this can be true; but I think you have to look at the type of player first. Because a player that is frequently scum read for doing ostensibly wolfy things as a villager will probably become over self-conscious in general. Because they obviously are worried about getting miselimed.
And I gather that this is the case, or might be. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stop trying to not be serious while being serious imo.

I bet rabbit has 300 tabs open with the posts he's gonna make as soon as he's permitted.
Don't tell me what to do.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Guys I just realised our host needs to start his semifinal game in like four days.

Let's go for the sweep so he won't be distracted.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WerewolfHunter wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:59 am
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:32 pm I actually think iaafr thinking his own play is scummy, and scrutinizing it, and half-jokingly(?) calling it scummy is pretty sketchy. On average, wolves tend to be far more aware of how scummy their posts look (with some exceptions), and they often see those posts as scummier than average because they're biased knowing their own alignment. Scumreading his own play is I think a pre-emptive thing to get ahead of people who might want to call those posts out and make them feel silly for doing so.
From my experience playing, for me this isn't always the case. sometimes, evils will joke about it and actually turn out to be evil. Maybe, this site's perspective is different
Wait so this is your first post in the game huh.
Master Radishes
Hitman

At some point in the last six months I lost punctuation and I don't know how to get it back and I also don't know if I want to.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 am Guys I just realised our host needs to start his semifinal game in like four days.

I played in a game that was hosted by a champs participant during their qualifying match. They did fine and directly advanced. I have every confidence that TSP can handle this.

Besides, for wolves even a sweep takes many days and you my dear root vegetable are far from a lock town at this point.

I like the insertion of that subtle assumption into the conversation though, even if I had to reject it. Points for effort.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:05 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 am Guys I just realised our host needs to start his semifinal game in like four days.

I played in a game that was hosted by a champs participant during their qualifying match. They did fine and directly advanced. I have every confidence that TSP can handle this.

Besides, for wolves even a sweep takes many days and you my dear root vegetable are far from a lock town at this point.

I like the insertion of that subtle assumption into the conversation though, even if I had to reject it. Points for effort.
I actually don't understand what you're getting at but thanks for thinking me cleverer than I am. :nicenod:
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:02 pm
This is my second. i did post last night. I usually post what I think in games so I am going to try not to go over the 30 post limit here
Master Radishes
Hitman

Wait you mean my perspective of 'let's' as in I'm implying I'm town? That subtle assumption?
Master Radishes
Hitman

WerewolfHunter wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:07 pm
This is my second. i did post last night. I usually post what I think in games so I am going to try not to go over the 30 post limit here
Putting aside post limits, how do you normally like to begin games?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:08 pm Wait you mean my perspective of 'let's' as in I'm implying I'm town? That subtle assumption?
No. "Be quick and sweep" actually only works for town, because a wolf sweep, or any wolf victory, always involves going the distance. So your post, on its face, basically only makes sense if you are town. It "comes from a towny mindset."

But you are not just a run of the mill root vegetable that wouldn't think of such things, you are a Master Radish. Therefor I am not going to just take that at face value and be influenced by it in my reading of you.
ImageImageImageImage
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:09 pm
WerewolfHunter wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:07 pm
Putting aside post limits, how do you normally like to begin games?
It really depends on the game. If it's my first game on the site I usually like saying something along the lines of being excited to play. If I'm on Board Game Geek, my home site, I will prob leave a meta vote on someone else which is a vote for no real meaning other than something like that happened in a previous game. If on Werewolv.es I'll probably see my avatar and probably just start chatting as day 0 is so short and there is no voting. Plus, if I'm a villager i might try and take the nk from a pr. On Mafia Universe, I really don't know how I start but assuming something similar to my first post in this game. In the end, it really depends on a few factors including whether it is anonymized, what my role, who i'm playing with, if I have a meta relationship with them or if I've never played with any of them before
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Also, I am more of a post what I think type of person. Some people say that I play differently or opposite of how others do
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

well hello
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

This post seems kinda serious compared to what it's responding to. Hmm.

Mafia philosophical question: is intuition or rationality more important to you when forming reads? Or is that a bad dichotomy.

God, I hope we get to the next phase and I can post tonight.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Benson wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 pm

This post seems kinda serious compared to what it's responding to. Hmm.

Mafia philosophical question: is intuition or rationality more important to you when forming reads? Or is that a bad dichotomy.

God, I hope we get to the next phase and I can post tonight.
It may be far less serious than it appears.

Or it may be highly nuanced. Perhaps...

It expresses support for and confidence in the host, possibly attempting to pocket him for reasons unknown.
It fires a warning shot across the bow for Master Radishes implying that his posts will be assessed with more than just a casual level of scrutiny.
It serves to warn other players that subtle assumptions made about innocuous posts can be used to influence their subsequent reads, and that a highly evolved wolf such as Master Radishes would be if he randed wolf may use such tactics.
It also serves as fair warning that if I had randed wolf I also am a wolf of that nature so should be handled carefully.
It produces the wifom that if I HAD randed wolf I would not want townies to start thinking on such subtle levels so I would have just let it pass, so it effectively town tells me.

Or it could have just been the setup line for a joke about common root vegetables and Master Radishes. I leave it to you to determine for yourself whether to treat me as a highly nuanced player looking five layers deep into every post made, or to treat me as a happy go lucky jokester giving a day zero exactly the minimal weight that it probably deserves.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tutuu is town for that massive wall of text with incredibly convoluted reasoning about my alignment. Wolves don't put their mind so deep into the weeds for someone whose alignment they already know.

I'm gut reading proto town.

MR and tim have some W/W equity for a very "theater"-like interaction.

Benson seems like he's lonely and trying to reach out to people, which is town. Also Benson, my experience with proto has led me to feel absolutely no discomfort at his "self-conscious meta talk". I get why you feel suspicious about it - I had similar thoughts on iaafr. I'm just saying, from my own meta experience it's not something I'm concerned about.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Alison wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:30 pm Benson seems like he's lonely and trying to reach out to people
Can confirm.

He's a whale without his pod.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WerewolfHunter wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm Also, I am more of a post what I think type of person. Some people say that I play differently or opposite of how others do
What do you mean 'post what I think type of person'? Don't we all post what we think?
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:36 pm
WerewolfHunter wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm Also, I am more of a post what I think type of person. Some people say that I play differently or opposite of how others do
What do you mean 'post what I think type of person'? Don't we all post what we think?
Sorry, if I didn't word this well. I post whatever is on my head at the moment even it may not be game related. I also rarely reconsider what I have typed.

Return to “Previous Rackets”