U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 174
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by tedxtr »

I usually have a top tier read on you and it's hard for me to call you villager here - i'd be needing to grasp for straws and I don't think it should be that hard if you were an actual villa here
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
AWESOM-O
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by AWESOM-O »

okay sloonei can be a wolf then whatever
Maple
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 743

Post by Maple »

I intend on talking about Slooni a little later, most likely after this current conversation.

After that I want to talk about 112, then I want to talk about a few other peopel who I think might be wolves today.
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Adam_ wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:36 pm sheep, can you talk to me about beeboy v? what's the deal there?
it's mostly off of tone and gut having played like five very recent games with him

not an art that can be passed on im afraid
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:37 pm I signed up for this game to fart around and be goofy. If me doing that is going to make everyone lock me in as scum then we might as well just get my elimination over with. I did not sign up for the 50 player designated meme game 2 weeks before my semifinals game with the intention of going all out. So far I've been keeping my focus on activity that involves me. I am scrutinizing the players who have unconditionally and uncritically accepted the suspicion against me, so I would at least urge that we look at them once I'm dead and gone.
you're just not being villagery sloonei ; i think you'd do more ground work or look into the votes on you - have a different reaction

I understand you have semis in 2 weeks - but it's not about you not going all out ; it's about you not going at all, if that makes sense.
Yes, that is exactly my point. I'm not gonna do those things. I'm playing this game from the backseat.
that's fine but I do some work on the side as well - mostly memeing but you don't have too many game related thoughts, whereas I think you should gather some just based on your town nature and your desire to fit the pieces together
ImageImageImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:22 am NANOOK claimed immortal/unkillable.
Macdougall randed a D0 neighbourhood that lasts until EoD1 with PunchyTheCat, Apogee, Dragon D. Luffy, 112, Trustworthy Liberal post

ITA1 SHOTS LIST
Dragon D. Luffy - Jackofhearts2005 - MISS
motel room - Justplayingitcool - MISS
TonyStarkPrime - Hyena - MISS
tedxtr - Justplayingitcool - MISS
NANOOK - Ephemeral - MISS
Justplayingitcool - TonyStarkPrime - HIT, Town

Justplayingitcool claimed Jailkeeper. post

Dragon D. Luffy claimed to be able to talk to spec chat through a randomised spec chatter daily Amy 1 Amy 2 post Ranmilia's thoughts carotte's thoughts
112 claimed a persuader (targets a person at night and forces them to vote for another target) here
hollowkatt claims a piercing cop check on Maple, villager post
(at some point before here Trustworthy Liberal claimed survivor)

Trustworthy Liberal dies, Pacifist/Endgame Arsonist 3p thing
Relm dies, Town Fruit Vendor
hollowkatt dies, flip redacted

Maple claims to have received a banana post. Maple claims to be a miller (before HK's cop) post and says NOT TO USE PROTECTIVES ON THEM. There are more complexities, but probably don't use pro-villa stuff on them. (ISO them for more I guess)
Adam claimed to be a strongwiller (makes a night action unroleblockable). post (post)

ITA2 SHOTS LIST
Timsup2nothin - Poison - MISS
Urist - Rej - [/color]HIT, Town Doctor/Vig thing (cool role)
Hyena - Sloonei - MISS
Poison - Timsup2nothin - MISS
iaafr - motel room - HIT, Town Odd Night Somewhat Guilty Vigilante
Maple - DaisyCloud - MISS
Ephemeral - DaisyCloud - MISS
WerewolfHunter - Xalt - MISS
PunchyTheCat - DaisyCloud - MISS
sheepsaysmeep - cayvie - MISS
xalt - DaisyCloud - MISS
MartinGG99 - Exalt - HIT, Town Role Cop?
polypies73 - cayvie - MISS
DaisyCloud - funnygirl55 - HIT, Mafia Mikey Sub Out Traveller Thing
ThisIsNotAceMarvel - DaisyCloud - MISS
112 - Sloonei - MISS
Marcher Jovian - sprityo - MISS
Long Con - NANOOK - Refunded/failed
jumpluff - Long Con - MISS
SilverKeith - Ephemeral - MISS
nutella - Sloonei - MISS
Adam - AWESOME-O - MISS

SPRITYO has received +5 additional votes today - Was a joke by Mac
A fight has broken out between Hank and Poison chan! TL;DR On top of the normal 2 elims, whichever has the most votes gets eliminated. Hank initiated it as the gladiator.

PunchyTheCat claimed D3 Innocent Child. post
cavyie claimed to receive a box and a warning not to open it. post and gave it to Nanook here, I am sceptical this worked but including it anyways.
Hank claimed Lorde, reusable(?) gladiator. post

Host Posts including list of people we can't vote. (Sorry, it's too long, Punchy.)
search #chartz

corrections solicited as always, ping me with stuff you want included so i see it as overnight catchup may be ruff
i am not gonna spoiler this btw, use your scroll wheel
remember to go look at the shots in context rather than just looking at the shots and saying people who shoot villagers are wolves
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 90

Post by SilverKeith »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:37 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:32 pm I think you're saying you want to talk about mafia reads?

Regarding the first bit, it's more efficient to find a bunch of villagers early game, and kill other people. As the game goes on, you continually raise the bar and kill people who can't keep up, or who just aren't villagery. If I understand what you're saying right, I'll try to explain the folly of anni was that they failed to reevaluate reads as a collective, and allowed the wolves to pull the game into a series of "us vs them" disagreements.

There isn't anything inherently wrong with wanting to take people off the table early. What's wrong is not reevaluating later, and raising the bar. This isn't a mistake that I'll make.
I'm saying that you're taking too many people off the table at this stage and I don't like it nor agree with it and if you want to actually get somewhere with me it would be best to try to sell me one of your scumreads.

Half of this is me strongly scumreading ephemeral

other half is salt based on me wanting to find a scum between the people who shot at daisy because you fucking know that daisy is the kind of POE shot that mafia loves to takes and would'nt you know half of those people are being shielded by you or are you.
I said early wrt this that I want to resolve JPIC ASAP for similar reasons to this. If the guy flips wolf, you're completely correct and we need to take a harder look at the people who shot at daisy, because a 2 person w/v list is a bit of a no-brainer decision for wolves to shoot.

That being said, typically when you have an unorganized ITA period wolves are more likely to be the guys taking orange-zone, kinda bad shots that have levels of plausible deniability, as per the Vigi Chart. I think looking into a combination of those two zones does sound quite sensible, and am down to discuss that.
How does JPIC comes into the Daisy bit? JPIC had claimed which like... I guess it would detract wolves a bit? Actually I don't have a strong opinion on JPIC aside from the fact that I believe he would take that shot on TSP as V, prolly.

I think Daisy shot is straight up into the "if the shot is questionable but defensible" part of the chart. The red zone. I wouldn't put it straight POE since there wasn't a clear POE at that point. You actively had to decide for youself that you wanted to shot daisy.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I'll say if you're a villager it doesn't really help that you're acting this way right now - I'd rather have you come up with some game related thoughts because that's the only way I'm gonna veto you
ImageImageImageImage
Adam_
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Adam_ »

[mention]jumpluff[/mention] how dumb for wanting to leave sheep alone for a day since he self-clears so effectively and i want him to be a villager? :|
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I have also just got done working for literally an entire week straight and this is my first day off in forever. So, like, even less incentive to play than usual.

I truly and honestly invite you all to just eliminate me if this is the path we're going to go down.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PunchyTheCat
The Mark
Posts in topic: 444
Preferred Pronouns: he/him (they/their is fine though)

Post by PunchyTheCat »

the d3 innocent child thing was an obvious joke

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] did you get the box from cayvie
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 pm i blocked punchys avatar bc it makes me so inexplicably uncomfortable i hate it so much
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Eh, I can see why you disagree with my Tim read
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ted is a mafier.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:43 pm I have also just got done working for literally an entire week straight and this is my first day off in forever. So, like, even less incentive to play than usual.

I truly and honestly invite you all to just eliminate me if this is the path we're going to go down.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

AWESOM-O wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 pm okay sloonei can be a wolf then whatever
lol, Awesome might be scum <3
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:43 pm I have also just got done working for literally an entire week straight and this is my first day off in forever. So, like, even less incentive to play than usual.

Sorry. =/
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 141

Post by Urist »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:16 pm @WerewolfHunter @Long Con, @iaafr, @Urist, @AWESOM-O
@DaisyCloud, @Dragon D. Luffy, @Logic, @colonialbob
@nutella, @Urist, @Timsup2nothin, @Adam_, @SilverKeith, @cayvie, @112
@sprityo

Hello, this is your captain speaking. I would like to ask that each of you please see this post, and change your votes.

Thank you for your cooperation.
no you change your vote to eph and xalt thx
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:43 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:37 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:32 pm I think you're saying you want to talk about mafia reads?

Regarding the first bit, it's more efficient to find a bunch of villagers early game, and kill other people. As the game goes on, you continually raise the bar and kill people who can't keep up, or who just aren't villagery. If I understand what you're saying right, I'll try to explain the folly of anni was that they failed to reevaluate reads as a collective, and allowed the wolves to pull the game into a series of "us vs them" disagreements.

There isn't anything inherently wrong with wanting to take people off the table early. What's wrong is not reevaluating later, and raising the bar. This isn't a mistake that I'll make.
I'm saying that you're taking too many people off the table at this stage and I don't like it nor agree with it and if you want to actually get somewhere with me it would be best to try to sell me one of your scumreads.

Half of this is me strongly scumreading ephemeral

other half is salt based on me wanting to find a scum between the people who shot at daisy because you fucking know that daisy is the kind of POE shot that mafia loves to takes and would'nt you know half of those people are being shielded by you or are you.
I said early wrt this that I want to resolve JPIC ASAP for similar reasons to this. If the guy flips wolf, you're completely correct and we need to take a harder look at the people who shot at daisy, because a 2 person w/v list is a bit of a no-brainer decision for wolves to shoot.

That being said, typically when you have an unorganized ITA period wolves are more likely to be the guys taking orange-zone, kinda bad shots that have levels of plausible deniability, as per the Vigi Chart. I think looking into a combination of those two zones does sound quite sensible, and am down to discuss that.
How does JPIC comes into the Daisy bit? JPIC had claimed which like... I guess it would detract wolves a bit? Actually I don't have a strong opinion on JPIC aside from the fact that I believe he would take that shot on TSP as V, prolly.

I think Daisy shot is straight up into the "if the shot is questionable but defensible" part of the chart. The red zone. I wouldn't put it straight POE since there wasn't a clear POE at that point. You actively had to decide for youself that you wanted to shot daisy.
Going into ITAs I made a pretty extensive list of "don't hero shoot today" peeps, which was crowdsourced from a bunch of people who were in thread at the time.

When ITAs opened, I said "I want to shoot JPIC and Daisy" and I more or less said "I don't care if you shoot cayvee, do it if you want". So people shooting Daisy are making the choice to 1) sheep me 2) not shoot JPIC 3) not take the maybe onto cayvee.

In essence, the shots list was more or less JPIC, Daisy, Cayvee.

I have a couple more thoughts as well, one moment while I check the chart again
AWESOM-O
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by AWESOM-O »

Hyena wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 pm
AWESOM-O wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 pm okay sloonei can be a wolf then whatever
lol, Awesome might be scum <3
i think this scumread actually comes from town
sheepsaysmeep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it's hard to want to do anything when theres a very sheepable mantichora in thread all the time idk
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:19 pm No is the same in Spanish
:beer:
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

This shot stands out the most to me, ignoring the hit. Not sure why they shot Exalt, but will have to look into them
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 100

Post by ColinIsCool »

Maybe I’m falling for AtE but Sloon feels genuine now.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 pm Ted is a mafier.
if you're gonna omgus me mafia because I'm not finding you town when you aren't putting in any type of work and admitting it then that's not really gonna move my opinion too much
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Could you expand on this
PunchyTheCat
The Mark

Post by PunchyTheCat »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:47 pm MartinGG99 - Exalt - HIT, Town Role Cop?

This shot stands out the most to me, ignoring the hit. Not sure why they shot Exalt, but will have to look into them
because exalt was a lowposter and too similar to xalt

extensive apologies give me pause
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 pm i blocked punchys avatar bc it makes me so inexplicably uncomfortable i hate it so much
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:48 pm
Could you expand on this
He is telling me I need to do things and ignoring the posts where I do things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm Going into ITAs I made a pretty extensive list of "don't hero shoot today" peeps, which was crowdsourced from a bunch of people who were in thread at the time.

When ITAs opened, I said "I want to shoot JPIC and Daisy" and I more or less said "I don't care if you shoot cayvee, do it if you want". So people shooting Daisy are making the choice to 1) sheep me 2) not shoot JPIC 3) not take the maybe onto cayvee.

And Cayvie is still town and I tried to argue in her favor but welp.

I could see why from your POV you think Daisy was a POE shot but if you're town then mafia could've actively made the decision to sheep you and to vote a town from that list (which could have been caivye) but Daisy is the most POE shot in that sense because no one would've batted an eye on Daisy dying which it really isn't true for JPIC and Cayvie.

Like I think most town would shoot on their own more or less but if people decided to sheep you it could be cause they were mafia and by sheeping you, a confirmed townie, they could justify their shots a lot more.
PunchyTheCat
The Mark

Post by PunchyTheCat »

i think a solid ~5 people sheeped my shotlist

which is almost always a bad idea but don't tell iaafr that
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Also, I was pushing Exalt a bit before he died based on his entrance. I dunno if that had any influence over Martin's decision, but, like, there was a slight bit of pressure on him.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 pm the d3 innocent child thing was an obvious joke

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME did you get the box from cayvie
Not that I’m aware of
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I missed the solving post because when I xposted I was on a new page
ImageImageImageImage
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm it's hard to want to do anything when theres a very sheepable mantichora in thread all the time idk
Don't sheep manti.

Last time we sheeped manti ITA2 went like shit. Only wolf we hit was a shot by Daisy.

I don't really think Manti is confirmed I think HK might have a somewhat bastard role where he dies as scum and benefits scum or some shit and could've tried to "clear" manti so he could shield wolves.

I don't really think this is particulary the case but it's like, the same as the ara role in ani, if we never open our heads then we get smoked by the one thing we got wrong.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:49 pm

So basically an RNG shot? Of all the shots that were fired in ITA2, I'd say the ones that were off the range were as follows:

Timsup2nothin - Poison - MISS
Poison - Timsup2nothin - MISS
DaisyCloud - funnygirl55 - HIT, Mafia Mikey Sub Out Traveller Thing
jumpluff - Long Con - MISS
Adam - AWESOME-O - MISS

Going over this we have: tim/poison cross-shot; martin randshooting exalt; daisy sniping funny; jump shooting long con (idk why, would need to check); adam shooting awesome.

The Adam shoot looks good just cause like "why shoot awesome as a wolf?" If you're gonna yolo off on your own, Awesome is just an odd shot cause they weren't deeply PoE at the time, they weren't villagery, and they aren't exactly the most memorable player so far (no offense). It has plausible deniability because of that, but my gut says its not a wolfy shot overall

will look at Jump, and check in on tim/poison

I said earilier that I think Posion is a villager, but i want to reread them some more before I become conclusive on it
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:39 pm Like, I'm fine with 112's suspicion of me. They were the first to say anything negative about me and I don't think they'd have done that as a wolf because at the time it was a risky move.
nutella is incapable of trusting me. I admire her for that, but it makes it difficult to take her suspicions too seriously. She could be putting it on for affect. I believe her so far.
Hyena to me feels to be reveling in the Sloonei suspicion.
After that I regard everyone as a follower and have not reviewed them all in any depth because that's something that Serious Sloonei would do, and that guy's not here.
why was it risky at the time?

how's hyena "reveling" in the suspicion - what tipped you off to believe that?
ImageImageImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm Going into ITAs I made a pretty extensive list of "don't hero shoot today" peeps, which was crowdsourced from a bunch of people who were in thread at the time.

I could see why from your POV you think Daisy was a POE shot but if you're town then mafia could've actively made the decision to sheep you and to vote a town from that list (which could have been caivye) but Daisy is the most POE shot in that sense because no one would've batted an eye on Daisy dying which it really isn't true for JPIC and Cayvie.

Like I think most town would shoot on their own more or less but if people decided to sheep you it could be cause they were mafia and by sheeping you, a confirmed townie, they could justify their shots a lot more.
Actually, you just made me realize something kind of related to this lol

JPIC is not votable today, Daisy is. Trying to figure out of wolves would factor that at all in their thinking, gonna ponder that for a bit.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

I need to make a somewhat interesting and trustable POE but I need a partner to build it.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm

JPIC is not votable today, Daisy is. Trying to figure out of wolves would factor that at all in their thinking, gonna ponder that for a bit.
Aight. Lemme know when you find the wolf in that ITA session. All of em can't be town.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 826

Post by Timsup2nothin »

[mention]Maple[/mention]

Just got in. Skipping several pages for the moment, but checked notices. Saw "move your vote" notice, which was a bit on the imperious side buuuuuuut...

Since in my estimation you are the one and only genuinely clear, or at least as close as we have, I am going to cooperate. But, which vote did you mean, or did you mean both, and what is the range available.

K thanx.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm I need to make a somewhat interesting and trustable POE but I need a partner to build it.
I would like to continue to work with you here. I'm not attempting to make this us battling between our reads, but more of a conversation about them.

As the confirmed town, it's my job to stir up discussion, not dictate exactly who dies. I don't want us falling into any ruts here, which it honestly feels like we already are.
PunchyTheCat
The Mark

Post by PunchyTheCat »

ITA2 Spicy Shots
Urist - Rej - [/color]HIT, Town Doctor/Vig thing (cool role) Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
iaafr - motel room - HIT, Town Odd Night Somewhat Guilty Vigilante Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
MartinGG99 - Exalt - HIT, Town Role Cop? Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
DaisyCloud - funnygirl55 - HIT, Mafia Mikey Sub Out Traveller Thing Heroshot hit a wolf
Long Con - NANOOK - Refunded/failed Bimps

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Yeah I can see the 112 suspish for sure after peeking in on the ISO. Maybe I’m getting tinfoil-brained but the claim feels like an open-wolfy gambit

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:39 pm Like, I'm fine with 112's suspicion of me. They were the first to say anything negative about me and I don't think they'd have done that as a wolf because at the time it was a risky move.
nutella is incapable of trusting me. I admire her for that, but it makes it difficult to take her suspicions too seriously. She could be putting it on for affect. I believe her so far.
Hyena to me feels to be reveling in the Sloonei suspicion.
After that I regard everyone as a follower and have not reviewed them all in any depth because that's something that Serious Sloonei would do, and that guy's not here.
why was it risky at the time?

how's hyena "reveling" in the suspicion - what tipped you off to believe that?
Because there was a chance I was setting a trap, or just laying low for a minute, or any myriad of things. I have been painfully obviously Not Myself in this game, and a mafia member who is decently familiar with me like 112 would be more hesitant (I think) to harp on that without anyone else saying it first.

Hyena, as far as I can tell, came along after everyone else and has been a little bit more aggressive about the suspicion than I'd like. But if I put my serious hat on for a minute, I'd say I don't really believe in this argument. I'm more concerned about the 5 or so people who have voted for me in the last couple hours.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm @Maple

Just got in. Skipping several pages for the moment, but checked notices. Saw "move your vote" notice, which was a bit on the imperious side buuuuuuut...

Since in my estimation you are the one and only genuinely clear, or at least as close as we have, I am going to cooperate. But, which vote did you mean, or did you mean both, and what is the range available.

K thanx.
When you have a chance, check the post I linked in the mention, and @ me about your thoughts on my reads therein
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Hank
10%

Voters: tedxtr, jumpluff, cayvie, ColinIsCool, Poison Chan, MartinGG99, sheepsaysmeep

Good chance most if not all of these peeps are town ^
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm ITA2 Spicy Shots
Urist - Rej - [/color]HIT, Town Doctor/Vig thing (cool role) Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
iaafr - motel room - HIT, Town Odd Night Somewhat Guilty Vigilante Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
MartinGG99 - Exalt - HIT, Town Role Cop? Sorta-POE-But-Not-Really
DaisyCloud - funnygirl55 - HIT, Mafia Mikey Sub Out Traveller Thing Heroshot hit a wolf
Long Con - NANOOK - Refunded/failed Bimps

wasnt rej a literal 0 poster or am I mistaken?
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm I need to make a somewhat interesting and trustable POE but I need a partner to build it.
I would like to continue to work with you here. I'm not attempting to make this us battling between our reads, but more of a conversation about them.

As the confirmed town, it's my job to stir up discussion, not dictate exactly who dies. I don't want us falling into any ruts here, which it honestly feels like we already are.
There are 11 members of the mafia. One dead.

I'm going to put on 10 names, would appreciate it if you do the same.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Aight. Lemme know when you find the wolf in that ITA session. All of em can't be town.
My current position is "I want more info first". Like I said, I don't normally do my holistic analysis until d2 just because its too easy to manipulate info on d1. That being said, I think you're right in that there's a lot to unpack with this d1 so far, and I don't want to discount that.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

SilverKeith wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:59 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm

There are 11 members of the mafia. One dead.

I'm going to put on 10 names, would appreciate it if you do the same.
lol a worthy goal
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:58 pm wasnt rej a literal 0 poster or am I mistaken?
Rej posted a few times trying to get people to acknowledge him as town, that's it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”