U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
PunchyTheCat
The Mark
Posts in topic: 444
Preferred Pronouns: he/him (they/their is fine though)

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by PunchyTheCat »

also jump that was 75% reaction test 25% scummy scum scum

are wolves scumreading me lol?

idk

i get a headache every time i think about this game and it's d1
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 pm i blocked punchys avatar bc it makes me so inexplicably uncomfortable i hate it so much
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:10 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:04 pm
ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:01 pm
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:54 pm Did Maple post any Logic thoughts? Probably the Logic thoughts I'm most interested in rn since he hasn't returned

(Ty @tedxtr)
Imo opinion Logic is 50% 50% from meta (not a lot, but some), but I have never played a mash before, entering the chat, too lzay to catch up, NAI, all is pretty much town, but what worries my is not a strong read as a closing argument.

If Logic gets mad at this is mafia.

how do you know this, I know how to annoy people, that is why I'm fresh to death!
I will try that later on to see if a get a better read.
can you rephrase the bolded i dont follow
Yes of course for my previous experiences, not leaving a strong read for someone before leaving is not townish, like I said not a lot of games, so I might be wrong. I'll leave nutella town for now, is not a strong read.
ah i see

yeah i do want to see more content from logic but was townleaning him for the thing with sprityo idk
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Maple
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 743

Post by Maple »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:12 pm
Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm When people get a chance, would like thoughts on my Martin ISO. It was pretty scathing from me, and want input on whether the read seems legit or not.
You stopped your ISO before you reached my interactions with him...and I currently have a vote on him so that can serve as a summary.
I clumped that post up with his other "post shot" posts, I def did read that chain tho
jumpluff
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs

Post by jumpluff »

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:54 pm Did Maple post any Logic thoughts? Probably the Logic thoughts I'm most interested in rn since he hasn't returned

(Ty @tedxtr)
Imo opinion Logic is 50% 50% from meta (not a lot, but some), but I have never played a mash before, entering the chat, too lzay to catch up, NAI, all is pretty much town, but what worries my is not a strong read as a closing argument.

how do you know this, I know how to annoy people, that is why I'm fresh to death!
I had trouble parsing this at first because I'm a very sleepy bun but I get it now

Yeah the part where Logic just kinda flopped out of the thread is a thing too, but I don't know enough about Logic to make anything out of it because it was late on the East Coast

I hope you liked your bunny gif, I liked the one you posted :)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 666
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 am Hmm... That's a spicy meatball.

Hello everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
I irrationally wolfread the expression "spicy meatball".
That’s a spicy meatball of a take tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

suppose I'll read wilgy to compare notes
Logic
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Logic »

:suspish:
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:04 am I just noticed @Logic thought he was talking to Sprityo still when he was replying to xalt. :S

Did you not notice the absence of anime boys?
I think I was talking to both of them. I was talking to xalt about spirit a couple of times.
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:05 am I actually think that's rather wolfy for Logic. One of the things I've noticed about Logic is attention to detail. Want the thoughts of Logicreaders though as I find him a bit of a puzzle.
Do I know you, and vice versa, well enough to know my meta on alignment? I'm not inclined to say so.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 826

Post by Timsup2nothin »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:02 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:58 pm
PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:52 pm i don't know what the fuck i am doing so i will be sheeping maple unless i disagree
Just for the record, shooting me would specifically disagree with Maple as of now.

Also for the record in my one previous game with Punchy he played hyper paranoid about what literally everyone else in the town was reading as our towniest town...and then openwolf vigged said towniest town right in front of us. Much to my shame he fucking got away with it because his stubborn paranoia had seemed so real.

If he insists on going through with this, when I flip green kill him.
this is a wolfy discredit
It might be, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the bald faced truth and anyone who wants to read through Catan Mafia on CFC can freely verify that...but before anyone does would you like to try to specifically deny it because that would make this REALLY spicy.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

PunchyTheCat wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:12 pm also jump that was 75% reaction test 25% scummy scum scum

are wolves scumreading me lol?

idk

i get a headache every time i think about this game and it's d1
Oh ok

I don't do reaction tests so unless they're extremely obvious I ignore their existence lol

Enjoy Grey's Anatomy and don't stress

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm When people get a chance, would like thoughts on my Martin ISO. It was pretty scathing from me, and want input on whether the read seems legit or not.
I haven’t read your thing but I think he’s >rand mafia so I’ll pretend I read it and say I agree with all your conclusions that point to him being mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 725
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

I read it and I remember replying to him about a couple of his posts and placed him as null/to look at later pile. he has alot of AtE in his posts. seeing it all together I still got null tho. imho AtE is typically not alignment indicative. I know some typically scum read AtE.

I have not had a chance to interact with hank at all iirc. I think i may have talked to poison a tiny bit yesterday.

I'm like sooo behind because of the no power. I skimmed poison's iso a tiny bit yesterdays and my notes say null/town lean.

so parts about hank and poison i can't say.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

[mention]Maple[/mention]
I see your list of preferred town to sheep.
Where else would you like me to vote?
ThisIsNotAceMarvel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by ThisIsNotAceMarvel »

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:13 pm

(Ty @tedxtr)

I had trouble parsing this at first because I'm a very sleepy bun but I get it now

Yeah the part where Logic just kinda flopped out of the thread is a thing too, but I don't know enough about Logic to make anything out of it because it was late on the East Coast

I hope you liked your bunny gif, I liked the one you posted :)

I loved it!! I think I said it but didn't tag you sorry.
And I agree, imo I always have a good gut feeling about logic. but I need more to make that assumption
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Logic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:16 pm @Maple
I see your list of preferred town to sheep.
Where else would you like me to vote?
Haven't decided yet, would prefer people dont sheep my votes at this stage cause im trying to evaluate alignments
ThisIsNotAceMarvel
Stool Pigeon

Logic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 pm :suspish:
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:04 am I just noticed @Logic thought he was talking to Sprityo still when he was replying to xalt. :S

I think I was talking to both of them. I was talking to xalt about spirit a couple of times.
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:05 am I actually think that's rather wolfy for Logic. One of the things I've noticed about Logic is attention to detail. Want the thoughts of Logicreaders though as I find him a bit of a puzzle.
Do I know you, and vice versa, well enough to know my meta on alignment? I'm not inclined to say so.
Works like a charm. :)

You are scum and I'm going to destroy you!!!! IM TUNNELING YOU!!!
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

It's not your meta, it's an observation of your personality made in absence of interaction

Are there people here who are authorities on your meta? I'm not comfortable with your meta at all so I'd be interested

Anyway this is true
Me: "I'm lazy. Cliffs?"
Spirit: "Here's the 2% of the game you should read"
Me: "Why those though?"
I went back and looked because you said I was wrong

By accusation, did you mean xalt's vote on you?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[mention]jumpluff[/mention] I loved your BUNBUN list and my BUNBUN! I never got a chance to talk to you about it. Thank you so much for making it. ♡♡

Victories:
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 pm @jumpluff I loved your BUNBUN list and my BUNBUN! I never got a chance to talk to you about it. Thank you so much for making it. ♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I'm glad!!! Thank you for letting me know!!!
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:00 am Day 1 Begins

On the way to the ring. From West Newbury, Mass weighing in at 251 pounds. Juan Cena!

Welcome to Day 1 - Wrestlemania!

On day 1 there will be TWO eliminations via thread poll. Both the first and second highest vote getter will be eliminated from the game. You may cast two votes. You are not required to post your vote in the thread.

The following players cannot be voted on during day 1.

Silverkeith
Jackofhearts2005
Timsup2nothin
DrWilgy
Shizune
Apogee
polypies73
Justplayingitcool
sabie12
Adam_

In Thread Attack Window

There will also be an "In Thread Attack Window" in exactly 2 hours from now. The ITA will be done manually as we are not MU. ITA rules, you must post in red bold ITA= followed by the player you wish to fire at. ie.

ITA=MacDougall

Each player has a 1 in 5 chance of landing and I will be using random.org to do the honours.

There will also be an in thread attack window in 14 hours from now. Both ITAs will last 30 minutes, and day 1 will be the only day that has in thread attack windows.

Replacements and Minimum Effort Policy

I will not be replacing anyone in this game so if anyone requests a sub they will be mod-killed in a non aggressive friendly way. Anyone who fails to post during an entire day phase will also be mod-killed in an aggressive non friendly way.

Enjoy.
I think no one from here actually died?
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:20 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:00 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 am It felt like you took a textbook tell and applied it wrongly (without reading in context), thus, making up reads.

it's like you take a cylinder puzzle piece and trying to fit it in a square one
Right, so why is having a wrong/bad read scummy? You've not really explained why this is making up reads.
you've mistaken my posts intention at an attempt to push me - I've basically elaborated on why you interpreted it the wrong way and you shrugged it off

It's hard for me to see how you, as a villager, would interpret my post the way you did.
I'd do it to reaction test you. :3 That's just me though. I like misinterpreting posts just to see how people respond to it.
Hyena is bad ;__;
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:03 pm
iaafr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:20 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:00 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 am It felt like you took a textbook tell and applied it wrongly (without reading in context), thus, making up reads.

it's like you take a cylinder puzzle piece and trying to fit it in a square one
Right, so why is having a wrong/bad read scummy? You've not really explained why this is making up reads.
you've mistaken my posts intention at an attempt to push me - I've basically elaborated on why you interpreted it the wrong way and you shrugged it off

It's hard for me to see how you, as a villager, would interpret my post the way you did.
I'd do it to reaction test you. :3 That's just me though. I like misinterpreting posts just to see how people respond to it.
Hyena is bad ;__;
that post is fully in hyenas townrange ftr

not saying hes town but ye
I agree, and the fact that they are vocal about it is why they are bad.
So I don't really see anywhere here that Hyena is open-wolfing, or claiming wolf, or anything. He's saying something about playstyle and implies that he'sdoing it as a villager. Not sure if this is just a misinterpretation of the chain or what, though. Stands out to me tho
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:14 pm oh no Tim's wolfing
He's doing the "hey fellow town, pls give me a reason to shoot/vote town and turn y'all against one another" thing
Hey buddy. Can you detail this one for me?
will see if anything comes from this
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 am We should kill hyena. Ty.
Why

Don't like the dropped question to Marcher, overall agree with the >rand w assessment. There's basically nothing here.
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

I have a really silly theory about the unvotables that I have no idea how to check

I may or may not be back for EOD. Hopefully won’t be I’d like to actually be asleep kek

Please don’t kill these people:

Jump/marcher/daisy/maple/hyena/sheep/poison/sabie/ted/Urist/DDL/Adam

Preferred kills are something like cayvie/Beeboy/Eph/Martin

Idk maybe sloonei too I don’t have a good read there rn.
ThisIsNotAceMarvel
Stool Pigeon

Oh my glob! waiting!
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 pm I may or may not be back for EOD. Hopefully won’t be I’d like to actually be asleep kek

who is sabie

Begrudgingly I would kill hank over poison (sorry hank I love you dude)
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 pm I may or may not be back for EOD. Hopefully won’t be I’d like to actually be asleep kek

Maple didn’t want to get sheeped so sheeping Nanook
[VOTE: MartinGG99] aubergine
Maple
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Maple »

Need a break, 5 ISOs is a lot lol
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

Theory is just that the live playerlist might not have fit in the poll >____________________________>

Don't waste your time investigating it, it's almost certainly a role or I assume it would've been said

I just have trouble ignoring thoughts until I say 'em
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:22 pm

(Currently on cayvie/martin)

Maple wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 pm

who is sabie
Sabie12

She did some stuff that I thought was town early, I haven’t been around as much since early D1 but I think the stuff she did was enough for me to TR her for like...a couple days anyways, then reevaluate and see if it holds when the game is narrower
Adam_
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Adam_ »

regarding the unvotables, i think it's usually either a large amount of RNG or character-related. i think one person earlier said it wasn't that character-related, but mine easily could be

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:23 pm Theory is just that the live playerlist might not have fit in the poll >____________________________>

Don't waste your time investigating it, it's almost certainly a role or I assume it would've been said

I just have trouble ignoring thoughts until I say 'em
I’ve kinda been thinking this too kek
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:20 pm I have a really silly theory about the unvotables that I have no idea how to check
is it something you can share/talk about or something you need to work out on your own? or a bit of both? I'm willing to listen and possibly help if needed. also I'm nosy too and so I want you to talk about it. :tea:

Victories:

Now I’m actually going to bed
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

Adam_ wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 pm regarding the unvotables, i think it's usually either a large amount of RNG or character-related. i think one person earlier said it wasn't that character-related, but mine easily could be
Ah

Most of them seem kinda villagery with a couple of exceptions, but DrWilgy is one of those
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Alright, I spent most of the day (when I could) ISO'ing people and making a general read on them. I don't know if its useful, but I felt like doing something instead of being eternally confused by the fast-paced nature of this game sometimes. I didn't get to everyone though, and I gotta go to sleep.

Keep in mind none of these are locked reads. Most unusual/atypical reads are Null.

These are also not detailed ISO’s, I just looked through their iso, and judged as best as I could.

“idk” = I haven’t looked at them recently / haven’t ISO’ed yet
112 v-lean
Adam_ null
Apogee v
AWESOM-O “lmao” & “lol”
beeboy scum-lean
cayvie null
ColinIsCool scum-lean
Colonialbob null, maybe scum-lean
DaisyCloud v
DDL v
DrWilgy “Hyena is bad”
Ephemeral null
Epignosis exists in baseball.gif land
Hank scum-lean
Hyena v
Iaafr idk
iwan determined by rule number XXX (On a serious note, v-lean)
Jackofhearts2005 null, maybe v-lean
Jumpluff v
Justplayingitcool v-lean
Logic prefers cliff notes over danganronpa sprites
Long Con null
Maple idk, v for now because I heard supposed mech clear
Marcher Jovian v for now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME stump
Nutella v
Poison Chan v
polypies73 scum-lean
PunchyTheCat idk but v for now
sabie12 null
sheepsaysmeep null
Shizune “I’m at work right now”
Silverkeith Triggers my AdGuard’s Spanish filter (On a more serious note, v)
Sloonei Always has a plan. Always. :FEB: (On a more serious note, v-lean)
speedchuck Goose.
Sprityo v
Tedxtr v
TenThousandCalories “what is going on” (with them)
ThisIsNotAceMarvel v
Timsup2nothin prob v, but idk
Urist v
WerewolfHunter lean-v
xalt v
Unfortunately that was all I could get through today. I think I am among the more passive power roles (though I do have a potentially good circumstantial ability), however I won't be able to use it if you decide to eliminate me today. But perhaps its better for me to be yeeted early on because with my inexperience or incompatibility with this mode I won't be able to do much. Heck, maybe my reads are wrong. These are my final two votes:

[VOTE: polypies73] aubergine
[VOTE: Hank] aubergine

Anyways, good night, and good luck.

Oh, and one final note: I notified Mac much earlier that he hasn't updated p#2 to reflect Rej's death --- and it still hasn't been updated. Is there some sort of revival mechanic or did Rej die in a bastard manner?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:17 pm

It's not your meta, it's an observation of your personality made in absence of interaction

Are there people here who are authorities on your meta? I'm not comfortable with your meta at all so I'd be interested

Anyway this is true

What part of that is talking about xalt?

Xalt thought it was scummy for my reaction to spirit's tldr post.
So I explained how I reacted the spirit and why.

I think there is a miscommunication here, because I don't see what you are talking about: at no point did I mistake xalt for spirit or the opposite.

I clarified your statement because it was incorrect. Or, at the very least, drawing incorrect conclusions.
Adam_
Stool Pigeon

Post by Adam_ »

i'd give up mustard for 2 weeks if the poll caps out at 41 options :P
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

Lmao Nanook don't encourage me
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

Adam_ wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:25 pm i'd give up mustard for 2 weeks if the poll caps out at 41 options :P
I counted but assumed I counted wrong
Ok done spamming about this sorry lmao

jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:25 pm Lmao Nanook don't encourage me
Sorry I’m a bad influence sometimes!
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:25 pm Alright, I spent most of the day (when I could) ISO'ing people and making a general read on them. I don't know if its useful, but I felt like doing something instead of being eternally confused by the fast-paced nature of this game sometimes. I didn't get to everyone though, and I gotta go to sleep.

Keep in mind none of these are locked reads. Most unusual/atypical reads are Null.

These are also not detailed ISO’s, I just looked through their iso, and judged as best as I could.

112 v-lean
Adam_ null
Apogee v
AWESOM-O “lmao” & “lol”
beeboy scum-lean
cayvie null
ColinIsCool scum-lean
DaisyCloud v
DDL v
DrWilgy “Hyena is bad”
Ephemeral null
Hank scum-lean
Hyena v
Iaafr idk
Jumpluff v
Justplayingitcool v-lean
Long Con null
Marcher Jovian v for now
Nutella v
Poison Chan v
polypies73 scum-lean
sabie12 null
sheepsaysmeep null
speedchuck Goose.
Sprityo v
Tedxtr v
ThisIsNotAceMarvel v
Urist v
WerewolfHunter lean-v
xalt v
Unfortunately that was all I could get through today. I think I am among the more passive power roles (though I do have a potentially good circumstantial ability), however I won't be able to use it if you decide to eliminate me today. But perhaps its better for me to be yeeted early on because with my inexperience or incompatibility with this mode I won't be able to do much. Heck, maybe my reads are wrong. These are my final two votes:

Oh, and one final note: I notified Mac much earlier that he hasn't updated p#2 to reflect Rej's death --- and it still hasn't been updated. Is there some sort of revival mechanic or did Rej die in a bastard manner?
Wait polypies isn't voteable, I guess ignore that. I don't have time to think about another vote.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Didn't maple explicitly ask for people to sheep him in some town reads?
Adam_
Stool Pigeon

Post by Adam_ »

didn't see any colored text on this page. nope not me

Oh I think SK can probably be added to the town pile

I was busy when he transitioned into English but from the skimming I was doing it seemed pretty natural/townie to me?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:12 pm I did not realize that was an AM on the poll instead of PM. Mac really went and stuck us all on Australia’s time.
mad lad

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:27 pm Oh I think SK can probably be added to the town pile

I was busy when he transitioned into English but from the skimming I was doing it seemed pretty natural/townie to me?
I’ll double check this at some point maybe
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

Logic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:25 pm
jumpluff wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Anyway this is true

What part of that is talking about xalt?

Xalt thought it was scummy for my reaction to spirit's tldr post.
So I explained how I reacted the spirit and why.

I think there is a miscommunication here, because I don't see what you are talking about: at no point did I mistake xalt for spirit or the opposite.

I clarified your statement because it was incorrect. Or, at the very least, drawing incorrect conclusions.
It's not. It's clearly talking about sprityo, so I was validating that the thing I said was incorrect and you were talking to Xalt properly, because the last time I misread a quote chain, it affected ITAs (I think).

Yes, we're miscommunicating, I asked something about your wording but it doesn't really matter any more since it was just confirming my new interpretation of your ISO
jumpluff
The Mark

Post by jumpluff »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:26 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:25 pm Alright, I spent most of the day (when I could) ISO'ing people and making a general read on them. I don't know if its useful, but I felt like doing something instead of being eternally confused by the fast-paced nature of this game sometimes. I didn't get to everyone though, and I gotta go to sleep.

112 v-lean
Adam_ null
Apogee v
AWESOM-O “lmao” & “lol”
beeboy scum-lean
cayvie null
ColinIsCool scum-lean
DaisyCloud v
DDL v
DrWilgy “Hyena is bad”
Ephemeral null
Hank scum-lean
Hyena v
Iaafr idk
Jumpluff v
Justplayingitcool v-lean
Long Con null
Marcher Jovian v for now
Nutella v
Poison Chan v
polypies73 scum-lean
sabie12 null
sheepsaysmeep null
speedchuck Goose.
Sprityo v
Tedxtr v
ThisIsNotAceMarvel v
Urist v
WerewolfHunter lean-v
xalt v

Wait polypies isn't voteable, I guess ignore that. I don't have time to think about another vote.
Do you know awesome personally? What do awesome's laughs mean to you?
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by WerewolfHunter »

You know my role is character related so that's something

Return to “Previous Jobs”