NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Meh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

For now
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 227

Post by MacDougall »

Nook not sheeping me anymore now that I'm on urist is lame but also forgiveable as he loves urist from what I can tell and nook's early game town meta is to just have a good time with his best pals
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Urist »

Amy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:50 pm for the record i think the fact that 112 exists in this state of being arguably consensus scumread but not actually being pushed harder than she is is somewhat wolf indicative

if it were a stagnant runaway wagon then yeah i'd be concerned we were dunking on an LHF villager

but like

people are still running around trying to get their own wagons to take off and surpass 112, there's not that much momentum in favor of actually yeeting her even despite her status on people's readslists

and i think that indicates there are people who feel pressured to not townread her but also would really prefer to vote someone else

i.e. teammates

quite possibly too early for that sort of analysis, but it's a thought i want out there
I think that you're reading the wagon with a bias of already thinking she's scum.
I think your analysis is solid, but one thing isn't quite right. Nobody is really pushing for a competing wagon to surpass 112's (aside from tutuu, who is probably town anyway).
I do agree with you that if there actually were strong counter-pushes, 112 might be mafia being protected by teammates. But that isn't happening soooo I'm probably right. Sorry.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:12 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:21 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 pm I just got off the phone with my wagon analyst, she says that 112 is most likely town here due to lack of momentum on that wagon.
Where is the momentum supposed to come from if 112 were scum?
Her buddies, duh.
what if they're just afk though
I know this game feels slow, but how many AFKers do we actually have? 10k, maybe? I think that most people have logged on since 112 became the thread's pariah, so I'm not sure your counterargument is valid.
I'm ok with slapping a caveat of "if 2 lurkers flip scum, invalidate me" on my analysis. But like... I don't really think that's going to happen.
Hmn yeah I kinda came around to that conclusion about AFKers after ISOing the people I didn't have strong impressions of.
I still think it's a bit early to clear 112 from that alone though, it relies too much on the idea that her teammates would be eager to bus, which really depends on who said teammates are.
Bus? No. Distance, with the expectation that the wagon will collapse like most early d1 wagons do? Sure.
You're right that it's too early to clear 112 for this. But it's enough to make me argue against the wagon.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:07 pm I vaguely recall a theory about nanook using kek more when he's mafia
He's noticeably more meme-y as mafia, yeah.

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:03 pm Nook not sheeping me anymore now that I'm on urist is lame but also forgiveable as he loves urist from what I can tell and nook's early game town meta is to just have a good time with his best pals
I mean you’re scumreading alison too yeah

So I’m not totally out in the wild :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by ColinIsCool »

I thought day ended today. :ninja:
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Nanook hasn't used the shrug emoji yet, is this AI? :p
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Nah we have a bit more to go

proto I townread Colin because his poking at the game seemed pure and he read like a lonely player trying to generate content/engage with others at times which is reasonably town (see his ISOing of 112 for examples of this). He felt to me like he was a bit lost at times and trying to piece together stuff to figure out what was going on and that's a vibe that is both not easy to fake and also very associated with town.

Tedxtr is probably town for questioning nutella so intensively about her townreading him. Most mafia players there just accept the townread and move on, town is more likely to worry about pockets.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 pm Nanook hasn't used the shrug emoji yet, is this AI? :p
Maybe 🤷‍♀️
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mac is you scumread on ted seriously predicated on the timing of his sub?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 pm Is the tbh tell like the pure tell
[...]
lol no, it's just that going through TSP iso I was like "yup yup this is TSPesque" except for that one post that bothered me and it turned out to not be a thing
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:16 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:58 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:44 pm
protocultures wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:06 pm pretty sure it was Alison who was describing that sometimes they like to get scrumread at start of game and then climb out of the hole they dug for themselves as some sort of challenge. Might also be toitally mistaking that for another player. Cant 100% be sure it was alison. If it was, someone else can probably confirm it.

Open wolfing is also something Alison would do as mafia. It is also something they would need to do as actual mafia since they do it as town for balance reasons. You either dont understand this logic, or you do.

I have seen tutuu be more towny when town. She is not lock town to me at the moment. She in POE with everyone else.

No hard town reads or scumreads other than Alison atm.

Joseph prides himself on being good at mafia. He currently thinks I am mafia. Gonna omgus and lean Joseph as mafia here for scumreading me. Not as direct omgus, but more based on the fact that he should be able to read me as town. Granted I havent been very towny, but even so.

This post itself likely to get me more scumread. oh well.

Game is easier if I am scumread because when everyone pockets me as clear town, the game is harder. OMGUS to find the mafia usually isnt a terrible strategy.
... Is Alison a town read or a scum read?
@protocultures You missed this post >:( Anyway:
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:57 pm[...]
Alison - prob still mafia but not voting them day 1 because: they are currently hard defending me when a couple people want to kill me. If they are town, its good I am not pushing them. If they are mafia, they are doing a good job townsiding by pocketing and hard defending me.

I assume I misremembered the name of the player who likes being scumread at start of games to dig themselves out of a hole since Alison is saying this not NOT something she said, and also nobody else remembers this either so think its a conversation I had with someone else in another mafia community. Oddly she notes she thinks I am fabricating this whole thing but still townreads me. Either way, look to point above - Alison is town and defending me or she is hard defending me as mafia, both of which are good for now and why I wont vote her day 1. Kind of unfairly, I will probably always have a suspicion of Alison in every single game I play with them.

My second point on alison i am pretty sure is NOT a lie. That is that they claim mafia on day 0/1 - pretty sure Alison did this in Lion King as town and they did it in this game as well. My point remains that if she will do this as town, she must do this as mafia as well for balance reasons.
[...]
So this implies the first quoted post was a scumread, which is ??? For every reason you think she's mafia you also give the counterargument. Second quote is even worse, t!protocultures doesn't accept nonsense like that and isn't afraid to get engaged against his scumreads.
It doesnt matter what alignbment Alison is for Day 1, because I am not voting them day 1 today. It is beneficial for my alignment if alison stays alive at the moment.
Proto you literally have 0 vote on you right now
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:20 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:19 pm hmn wait wtf @TSP @Proto why are you voting Mac/Joseph?
(@MacDougall Making sure, what do you want to be called?)
reminds me of lolcat mac/jospeh from space invaders.
Can you develop? I don't see it at all honestly
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:27 pm @Alison

can you explain your TR on Ted?

Sabie told me Ted posts a lot like me as town. I saw a bit of that in one of the prev games. I am not seeing it so much here.

if I had to pick, i would lean Ted scum just on that basis without an iso and totally going by memory.

They are also voting on one of my townreads, Nutella.
wut from my limited experience with both of you your posting is not really similar. Your serie of bizarre/inaccurateish meta take is weirding me out.
ImageImage
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:29 pm Mac is you scumread on ted seriously predicated on the timing of his sub?
oh god can we not
hope you're having a good day
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:01 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:25 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:02 pm TSP - wow I didn't realize he had 20 posts already. Tone is pretty similar to what I know of t!TSP, no idea what his scumgame is like though. His #261 budge me a little though, the "tbh" seems out of character. Still wouldn't vote here today though.
Actually nevermind he did use "tbh" a couple of times in SF1
About the same time I was talking to him a bunch in philosopher’s mafia tbh

Coincidence?????

Probably not tbh!
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 pm Nanook hasn't used the shrug emoji yet, is this AI? :p
Maybe 🤷‍♀️
awn Nanook finally made me laugh, he gets some town points
ImageImage

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:01 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:25 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:02 pm TSP - wow I didn't realize he had 20 posts already. Tone is pretty similar to what I know of t!TSP, no idea what his scumgame is like though. His #261 budge me a little though, the "tbh" seems out of character. Still wouldn't vote here today though.
Actually nevermind he did use "tbh" a couple of times in SF1
About the same time I was talking to him a bunch in philosopher’s mafia tbh

Coincidence?????

Probably not tbh!
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Maybe 🤷‍♀️
awn Nanook finally made me laugh, he gets some town points
Hell yeah dude gimme those sweet sweet made me laugh Town points
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

I'm here at the moment:

Townie
tutuu
Urist
ColinIsCool

Townie but less
Amy
MacDougall
tedxtr

Not voting here today

TonyStarkPrime
Turnip Head

hmmmm
nutella
TenThousandCalories

Would vote here
protocultures
Alison
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:29 pm Mac is you scumread on ted seriously predicated on the timing of his sub?
Of course
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Amy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:50 pm
oh god can we not
Info is info
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm @tedxtr is replacing @1612. Please do not discuss replacement actions. Thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm Please do not discuss replacement actions. Thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm Please do not discuss replacement actions. Thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm Thank you.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Normally I agree wholeheartedly but jay did say not to so 🤷‍♀️

Use code instead :p
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] you forgot to change your vote in the poll.

Thanks, fixed
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:08 pm Would vote here
protocultures
Alison
Which one is your preferred chop?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:38 pm @MacDougall is there a chance ur wrong on ur meta townread on nutella? can you explain the read?
Sure. I thought she was mafia. Then I thought she was town. My process of reading nutella is generally to be adamant one way until I am not and then I am again but eventually I figure it out.
looks like we're very similar mafia players
Alison

Post by Alison »

I can't keep track of all these evolving reads so everyone who suspects protocultures or Amy just own up so I can scumread you since I think there's no good reason to scumread either of these players
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotte suspects proto and TH suspects Amy, both for reasons I find unclear
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:18 pm Carotte suspects proto and TH suspects Amy, both for reasons I find unclear
Nothing specific but I wanted to see what my vote did for wagonomics. As far as I can tell it made the rest of the wagon evaporate.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:21 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:18 pm Carotte suspects proto and TH suspects Amy, both for reasons I find unclear
Nothing specific but I wanted to see what my vote did for wagonomics. As far as I can tell it made the rest of the wagon evaporate.
I feel like these players have done nothing that I think is plausibly likely to ping the number of people they have as being scummy (obviously even the most townie player will get some suspicion thrown their way here and there but I see a reasonable amount of proto/Amy scum ideas being thrown around). They are really unobjectionable players and keeping entirely to their town meta and I sort of suspect that they are being attacked because they have less of an ability to defend themselves.

Also I hate this beetlejuice from you so I'm going to vote you again.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Why does Amy have less of an ability to defend herself?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:25 pm Why does Amy have less of an ability to defend herself?
She said in the signup thread that she was going to be very busy with other stuff and might not have as much WIM.

Amy is like

Entirely capable of making a solid defense when she wants to, I think?

Definitely not someone I would characterize as an easy push (not without some kind of janky mechanics involved at least ;) )
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 0]

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm @tedxtr is replacing @1612. Please do not discuss replacement actions. Thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 pm Thank you.
What is this slander I did not do any such thing :haha:

Sorry
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I've been doing the tbh since I read whatever game boq was in and we all started using it tbh. It's spread over to my real life writing. it's a problem. It really is quite out of character.

I voted for Mac because I thought he was a wolf. I think differently now.

I got a new drum set today. Have been making noise. Will continue to make noise for a while. Ping me with questions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:17 pm I can't keep track of all these evolving reads so everyone who suspects protocultures or Amy just own up so I can scumread you since I think there's no good reason to scumread either of these players
I mean I kinda don't scumread them but also I think your reasoning here is butthole trash
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:28 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:25 pm Why does Amy have less of an ability to defend herself?
She said in the signup thread that she was going to be very busy with other stuff and might not have as much WIM.
Gotcha
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i have zero wim. I have the wil this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Urist is and continues to be absurdly obvious mafia. Like naked mafia. Dick hanging out of pants mafia.

Broseph can we invite tony to the skanky slanky club now that he isn’t scumreading you
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by ColinIsCool »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:29 pm I've been doing the tbh since I read whatever game boq was in and we all started using it tbh. It's spread over to my real life writing. it's a problem. It really is quite out of character.

I voted for Mac because I thought he was a wolf. I think differently now.

I got a new drum set today. Have been making noise. Will continue to make noise for a while. Ping me with questions.
Have you heard any of Radiohead’s other albums?
Alison

Post by Alison »

In a way it's like going after LHF without looking like you're going after LHF, you jump on the girl that has attracted an inexplicable amount of votes for no real reason and is also busy IRL/the guy who has a sort of unorthodox playing style and is already being scumread for behavior related to it. They don't seem like actual exebait/total inactives so you don't get too much flak for voting there, but you sort of dodge any of the controversy associated with voting eg. me. So I'm naturally inclined to be suspicious about people who just park their vote there with implausible sounding excuses and when I glance at some of the people voting those two I do think that their reasons/explanations for voting there are pretty bad. I wasn't impressed at all by TH saying it was for wagonomics reasons while only being summoned into the thread by me suspecting them, for instance.

linki: I sort of get your point nanook but I also think Amy has been attracting like a weird amount of suspicion this game (and I pointed it out earlier as something that I hated) so that may contribute to the perception of her as someone who can potentially been misexed.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] can you explain why you think my reasoning is trash? "people who go after LHF are scummy" is a pretty standard line of reasoning and this is not really very different from that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:30 pm Broseph can we invite tony to the skanky slanky club now that he isn’t scumreading you
yes

also i am happy to be the captain of the slank club but i'm not like slanking and i'm offended at being accused of it

i've just decided by days of being an ott pest of a town that disagrees with everyone is not me anymore
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:30 pm Urist is and continues to be absurdly obvious mafia. Like naked mafia. Dick hanging out of pants mafia.
do you really think the mafia team is me/112/urist
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:33 pm In a way it's like going after LHF without looking like you're going after LHF, you jump on the girl that has attracted an inexplicable amount of votes for no real reason and is also busy IRL/the guy who has a sort of unorthodox playing style and is already being scumread for behavior related to it. They don't seem like actual exebait/total inactives so you don't get too much flak for voting there, but you sort of dodge any of the controversy associated with voting eg. me. So I'm naturally inclined to be suspicious about people who just park their vote there with implausible sounding excuses and when I glance at some of the people voting those two I do think that their reasons/explanations for voting there are pretty bad. I wasn't impressed at all by TH saying it was for wagonomics reasons while only being summoned into the thread by me suspecting them, for instance.

linki: I sort of get your point nanook but I also think Amy has been attracting like a weird amount of suspicion this game (and I pointed it out earlier as something that I hated) so that may contribute to the perception of her as someone who can potentially been misexed.

@MacDougall can you explain why you think my reasoning is trash? "people who go after LHF are scummy" is a pretty standard line of reasoning and this is not really very different from that
Because Protocultures and Amy fmpov have done things that are justifiably scummy and I wouldn't automatically dismiss anyone for scum reading them based on what I've seen from either of them. Proto moreso than Amy because at least Amy answered for her crimes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:30 pm Urist is and continues to be absurdly obvious mafia. Like naked mafia. Dick hanging out of pants mafia.
do you really think the mafia team is me/112/urist
Firstly, I haven't ever entertained that world.

Secondly, I don't need for the three of you to be mafia for one individual of you to be mafia.

Thirdly, you talk like there is something inherently illogical about that being the team that I should know. Might I remind everyone here that I'm not meticulously reading and analysing all the content for clues in this game. If you feel that there is something inherently illogical about that team being accurate please do tell me lol.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Can you elaborate a bit more about what exactly they've done that you believe is justifiably scummy? Like I'm sorry if you answered this before and I just didn't see or something but I've received no good answers when I ask these questions of anyone else so

Like I get some vague pointing at how proto is saying something they disagree with or making pushes they don't like (despite him doing this every single game), or how Amy being voted produces "wagonomics" and I'm just incredibly unsatisfied with all of those answers. If you think you have better ones feel free to make them explicit to me

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:30 pm Broseph can we invite tony to the skanky slanky club now that he isn’t scumreading you
yes

also i am happy to be the captain of the slank club but i'm not like slanking and i'm offended at being accused of it

i've just decided by days of being an ott pest of a town that disagrees with everyone is not me anymore
I mean none of us are truly slanking but someone lumped us in as slankers so I’m going with it

Mostly cause it rhymes with skanky
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:36 pm Can you elaborate a bit more about what exactly they've done that you believe is justifiably scummy? Like I'm sorry if you answered this before and I just didn't see or something but I've received no good answers when I ask these questions of anyone else so

Like I get some vague pointing at how proto is saying something they disagree with or making pushes they don't like (despite him doing this every single game), or how Amy being voted produces "wagonomics" and I'm just incredibly unsatisfied with all of those answers. If you think you have better ones feel free to make them explicit to me
Allison I don't want to get into a two page back and forth with you like you did with Tutuu it's unproductive. If you're gonna unravel and make me answer to every accusation, gut read, random thought or random observation I make this game will end up sucking for you, me and anyone who reads it.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Voters: nutella, Amy, ColinIsCool

Alison
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Urist

Amy
Voters: Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

MacDougall
Voters: protocultures

nutella
Voters: tedxtr

TenThousandCalories
Voters: 112

tutuu
Voters: Alison

Urist
Voters: MacDougall

Why are so many people still on vanity wagons? I'm getting flashbacks to Lion King already. EoD is going to be a shit show.

Return to “Previous Heists”