64%

Total votes: 14
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 2]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Does anyone have a screenshot of votes from EOD?

My vote looks good. Cool.

Quick thoughts.

Mac pushing a world where I bus pings me. Mac has no reason to think I have a bus meta as mafia. If anything I have anti bus meta from the games we have played together. I will absolutely fake claim to save a partner rather than vote on them for credit.

Hard world where Alison AND 112 are mafia can exist. I'm okay just losing to that world Vs being paranoid of it all game.

Random thought re Nutella kill. I think tutuu just hard vetos this kill in night chat. Any thoughts on that angle?

Also how does my proposed town circle before end of day 1 look now?
no never give up. never give up on the "town is too good" line either it feels bad. SI-ish
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

4 votes have by now materialized on Urist
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Random thought re Nutella kill. I think tutuu just hard vetos this kill in night chat. Any thoughts on that angle?
I don't really understand why tutuu hard vetos this kill

I get that nutella flipping V makes tutuu look bad, but the 112 flip already made her look awful and nutella look good. There's not really that much more damage that could be done by flipping nut.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

hmn. If Alison is town here it means I'm probably wrong on Urist and/or tutuu
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 pm hmn. If Alison is town here it means I'm probably wrong on Urist and/or tutuu
no shit

what's your poe
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:37 pm
protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Does anyone have a screenshot of votes from EOD?

My vote looks good. Cool.

Quick thoughts.

Mac pushing a world where I bus pings me. Mac has no reason to think I have a bus meta as mafia. If anything I have anti bus meta from the games we have played together. I will absolutely fake claim to save a partner rather than vote on them for credit.

Hard world where Alison AND 112 are mafia can exist. I'm okay just losing to that world Vs being paranoid of it all game.

Random thought re Nutella kill. I think tutuu just hard vetos this kill in night chat. Any thoughts on that angle?

Also how does my proposed town circle before end of day 1 look now?
no never give up. never give up on the "town is too good" line either it feels bad. SI-ish
What does SI ish mean?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Or that the whole team was low-posting afk but that's almost never really the case
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:36 pm TSP I feel like you're intentionally trying to replicate the "rapid-fire wacky logic" string of posts that you often engage in when you're town. Like you often have odd chains of logic and I've wrongly scumread you for it in the past but this "it's Mac" -> "it's Amy" read flipped too fast even for you. (I'm not willing to believe that you think they're the last two wolves together, either.)
(I didn't ever think it was Mac.)

Space Invaders Proto
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 pm mac is a wolf because he only wolf reads me when he's a wolf
town mac knows I'm always town
You went from great at mafia to bad at Mafia so fast lol
it's the school year again I'm back on break.
But seriously I think you read me pretty well. And it doesn't come up often, but I think these sporadic pushes from you are wolfier than not.
am I supposed to believe this is a joke/reaction test
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:38 pm
protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Random thought re Nutella kill. I think tutuu just hard vetos this kill in night chat. Any thoughts on that angle?

I get that nutella flipping V makes tutuu look bad, but the 112 flip already made her look awful and nutella look good. There's not really that much more damage that could be done by flipping nut.
This is entirely for non gamestate reasons. Tutuu likes nutella and wouldnt want them to die early. That was my thinking anyway.

There's loads of things I do as mafia which are suboptimal to maximise my enjoyment in a game.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:41 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 pm mac is a wolf because he only wolf reads me when he's a wolf
town mac knows I'm always town
You went from great at mafia to bad at Mafia so fast lol
it's the school year again I'm back on break.
But seriously I think you read me pretty well. And it doesn't come up often, but I think these sporadic pushes from you are wolfier than not.
am I supposed to believe this is a joke/reaction test
no it's serious everything here is true
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:40 pm Or that the whole team was low-posting afk but that's almost never really the case
actually it could be 112 + 10k + 1 more

scum didn't feel like they had a particularly strong grip on the thread D1 and that could be because 2 members of the scum team are sleeping
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:41 pm

This is entirely for non gamestate reasons. Tutuu likes nutella and wouldnt want them to die early. That was my thinking anyway.

There's loads of things I do as mafia which are suboptimal to maximise my enjoyment in a game.
I always take the optimal line because I enjoy playing optimally and winning more than anything else

anyway I don't think it's outside of tutuu's scum range to shoot nutella, she likes nutella but she's not gonna let nutella live and kill her entire team if she genuinely believes nutella is a threat
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 pm hmn. If Alison is town here it means I'm probably wrong on Urist and/or tutuu
no shit

what's your poe
hmmn I'm still thinking. I think TTC has high partner equity with 112. There's probably 1-2 mafia in tutuu/Urist/Nanook and most likely busser is TSP. So something like:

tutuu
Urist
TSP
Nanook
TTC

Meh. I don't really like it tbh
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:44 pm
no shit

what's your poe
hmmn I'm still thinking. I think TTC has high partner equity with 112. There's probably 1-2 mafia in tutuu/Urist/Nanook and most likely busser is TSP. So something like:

tutuu
Urist
TSP
Nanook
TTC

that seems like a solid POE to me. why don't you like it? gut feeling? something feels off about it?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 282

Post by tutuu »

gosh this is so adorable. ur an innocent child IRL proto
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:40 pm Or that the whole team was low-posting afk but that's almost never really the case
actually it could be 112 + 10k + 1 more

scum didn't feel like they had a particularly strong grip on the thread D1 and that could be because 2 members of the scum team are sleeping
Hmn yeah I can see this world pretty easily. It fits with the meta description of 112 that Mac did
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I really do think Amy is the most likely busser. Like. Look at that progression.
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:46 pm I really do think Amy is the most likely busser. Like. Look at that progression.
i hope you have a really strong case on her because I have her as rock solid towncore
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:46 pm I really do think Amy is the most likely busser. Like. Look at that progression.
i was rdy to quote nutella's progression as i vote her starting today.

it was literally 10 times saying "112 is just wolf" "112 is in wolf meta" "112 is just mafia" that was literally all except 1 time saying "she's stiff"

actually maybe this post im currently writing isnt very smart cuz u mean "most likely busser from the living players" which makes more sense to think about. and im thinking about "who WAS most likely busser" when nutella was alive and it doesnt matter.

so yeah, um, sorry for distracting i guess, im still gonna hit "submit" cuz it was a honest post that my heart created so
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm
no shit

what's your poe

tutuu
Urist
TSP
Nanook
TTC

that seems like a solid POE to me. why don't you like it? gut feeling? something feels off about it?
I think it's because I was townreading tutuu/Urist/TSP D1, mostly from toneread but still, feels bad that the logical thing is to flip them. And like... If TenThousandCalories is scum I still think there's decent reasons to think you're a wolf but eeeeh *traumatic tunnel flashbacks*
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 227

Post by MacDougall »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Mac has no reason to think I have a bus meta as mafia.
We literally had a conversation in which you told me that you savagely bus when the flips are publicly revealed. This is a literal thing you said to me. Why are you lying?
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 pm

it was literally 10 times saying "112 is just wolf" "112 is in wolf meta" "112 is just mafia" that was literally all except 1 time saying "she's stiff"

actually maybe this post im currently writing isnt very smart cuz u mean "most likely busser from the living players" which makes more sense to think about. and im thinking about "who WAS most likely busser" when nutella was alive and it doesnt matter.

so yeah, um, sorry for distracting i guess, im still gonna hit "submit" cuz it was a honest post that my heart created so
I guess this is some amount +town equity for tutuu because I don't really think scum tutuu creates an elaborate fake case/push progression on someone she knew was town and going to be NKed
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i uh. also was on this track. The fact that nutella died might point to two off wagon
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm

So you would kill Nutella night 1?

Everything I know is a lie.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:51 pm

I guess this is some amount +town equity for tutuu because I don't really think scum tutuu creates an elaborate fake case/push progression on someone she knew was town and going to be NKed
i feel bad when u correctly townread me now or well bad is maybe not the best word but my guilt intensifies. i wish i played differently last day. cuz now i feel like a toddler who made a mess and ur my mom and ur cleaning up after me
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

wtf TSP why are you voting me? Do you still not know how to read me or are you just mafia? :meany:
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 pm wtf TSP why are you voting me? Do you still not know how to read me or are you just mafia? :meany:
am I voting you
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh I am. In my defense the poll is very small and your name is right next to Amy's
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 pm

killing someone n1 is the biggest compliment you can give to a villager!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 pm wtf TSP why are you voting me? Do you still not know how to read me or are you just mafia? :meany:
what makes you think you're so town that TSP ought to know you're town and not vote you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm

i mean in the sense of "tutuu wouldnt kill nutella cuz she likes her" - this is wrong

but maybe i wouldnt kill nutella for strategic purposes or something. idk, im not scum, so i havent given much thought what would my scum plan be
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:55 pm
what makes you think you're so town that TSP ought to know you're town and not vote you
like your own POE was basically "everyone voting alison + a lurker" so surely you can't expect yourself to be free from suspicion given you were on my wagon as well
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

no shit

what's your poe

tutuu
Urist
TSP
Nanook
TTC

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:56 pm
like your own POE was basically "everyone voting alison + a lurker" so surely you can't expect yourself to be free from suspicion given you were on my wagon as well
not quite true it also has me!
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

self meta bad but

i dislike bussing and certainly wouldn't have bussed 112 on a lark

only would have done so if i thought it gave the scumteam the greatest chance of success

and alison was very very votable yesterday. given how medium i was on the 112 vote at the start of the day, i think w!amy would have found the alison wagon an extremely attractive option, cause alison's a good player and getting her dunked probably has the side effect of pocketing tutuu to boot

so nah tsp, read denied. find some other straws to grasp at
hope you're having a good day
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:51 pm
protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm Mac has no reason to think I have a bus meta as mafia.
We literally had a conversation in which you told me that you savagely bus when the flips are publicly revealed. This is a literal thing you said to me. Why are you lying?
Hmm maybe we did then. I do actually sometimes bus with flips on, I just dont remember talking to you about it. Did an ogi log dive but can't find it so maybe it was in a voice call or something?

Otherwise give me the keyword to search.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm killing someone n1 is the biggest compliment you can give to a villager!
I don't actually think this is true because there are many reasons to kill someone N1 that reflect poorly on them

for instance they're cop and made it too obvious that they're a cop

they're obvtown, but only because they suck so much at playing scum that any time they aren't obvious scum they're probably town

you omega pocketed them and want them to die while super townshielding you
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm
am I voting you
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm Oh I am. In my defense the poll is very small and your name is right next to Amy's
:haha:
The poll is not that small though
ImageImage
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

i'm doing that thing again where my brain's like "hmm this person is suspecting me, they must be a wolf because i'm blatantly a villager"

need to parse whether this tsp line is villagery incorrect or wolfy incorrect
hope you're having a good day
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:51 pm
Hmm maybe we did then. I do actually sometimes bus with flips on, I just dont remember talking to you about it. Did an ogi log dive but can't find it so maybe it was in a voice call or something?

Otherwise give me the keyword to search.
i also recall you mentioning that you're willing to bus with flips on
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:58 pm self meta bad but

only would have done so if i thought it gave the scumteam the greatest chance of success

and alison was very very votable yesterday. given how medium i was on the 112 vote at the start of the day, i think w!amy would have found the alison wagon an extremely attractive option, cause alison's a good player and getting her dunked probably has the side effect of pocketing tutuu to boot

You were medium on 112, 112 comes in, seems dejected, you start voting 112 because now you think Nutella is town. Sure okay you dislike bussing, but if 112 tells you to or even if 112 tells you you can I think you take that opportunity. But I agree that you probably don't /always/ do it as wolf. 7-5 is a bit of a weird one to think about.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Makes you more mafia with that response. Pity. I wanted to try to save you from getter voted off any time soon because your posts legit make me LOL sometimes.

Now have to really really consider if you might be mafia.

I hate it here.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Amy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:58 pm self meta bad but

this is why I am towncoring you yes

I looked at the progression of everyone on the 112 wagon and asked myself if there were good opportunities for them to switch to me and justify it plausibly. you, proto, nutella and Colin came up as the people who most strongly had gaping wide opportunities to switch to me and who just chose not to; which means you voluntarily decided to exe someone who was scum over someone who was town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm
am I voting you
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 pm Oh I am. In my defense the poll is very small and your name is right next to Amy's
:haha:
The poll is not that small though
okay let's assume I'm a wolf and made a post about why I thought Amy was a wolf and then voted carroottee randomly for no reason and then pretended it was an accident. why?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Not saying he should 100% be able to read me as town, but we've played and bumped heads a few time and he literally just misvoted me in champs. I'd have a hard time believing that t!TSP scumreads *and* misvotes me wrongly once again without thinking about it a bit longer
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:01 pm Makes you more mafia with that response. Pity. I wanted to try to save you from getter voted off any time soon because your posts legit make me LOL sometimes.

I hate it here.
this is never scum. lock it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Urist -> 10k -> TSP -> Nanook -> Carotte -> Alison at f5 -> (then depends on flips) would be my poe i guess
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:03 pm
Not saying he should 100% be able to read me as town, but we've played and bumped heads a few time and he literally just misvoted me in champs. I'd have a hard time believing that t!TSP scumreads *and* misvotes me wrongly once again without thinking about it a bit longer
no I just scum read you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

protocultures wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Makes you more mafia with that response. Pity. I wanted to try to save you from getter voted off any time soon because your posts legit make me LOL sometimes.

I hate it here.
im glad i make u laugh :blush: :blush: :blush:

i was just being honest with my response, thats all!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:04 pm Urist -> 10k -> TSP -> Nanook -> Carotte -> Alison at f5 -> (then depends on flips) would be my poe i guess
actually f5 is at carotte and not alison worst case scenario frick

Return to “Previous Heists”