Total votes: 39
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Herm »

Poison also reads town to me btw.

She is a bit easier to read for me since I have played with her before. Allison's reactions and reasoning from some of the posts I've read makes me think town as well.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

if I'm null for dya does that mean she respects my wolf game
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:48 am I wasn't gonna post this after Alison chose the good approach, but I'm deciding to keep that line in this spoiler just in case it helps her in future games, maybe it will help.

it's like scattered thoughts, maybe it helps people see where I'm at or something, just jotted down things I think about
I thought tutuu's backlash at me was pretty whatever, looked like a slip at first but town do dumb stuff all the time, especially when they misunderstand things.

It's pretty uncharacteristic of her but I'll pass it off as an issue outside the game.

Alison's sluggish push on me is annoying but not really AI I think. If I were to say anything wise, I'd say if you were going to go for a PoE approach as you call it and solve the game as if only 10 people are playing it, you're kinda doing it wrong.

Also remember that I have a temper and we both have a pretty high chance of being town and you're doing nothing by discouraging me from posting, apart from making me not want to post myself clear and hating my villa team and then probably you're the one that's gonna call that out post-game anyway despite actively working against your wincon.

You aren't getting anything AI worth when you make comments like "I can never get to town on ted if he posts like this". You're only setting the grounds for a fight out of which I'm probably gonna come as clean as a soap bar and the fact that I didn't take that opportunity should tell you that I'm town here. If you're genuinely interested in discerning my AI, wait for more posts or ask me about specific posts. Otherwise you're doing nothing but picking fights and those fights rarely end up in a reliable read.

Tim and Odd's brawl felt kind of squint.gif, both sides ended up kinda looking elsewhere after the fact, it felt weird. I thought Tim's posts aren't AI at all and his push on Odd specifically isn't, I think him as a wolf would know what happened the last time he got into a brawl and I heard he thrives in tunnels either way + the context of the push was literally the same as his last villager game. I'll take it a step further and actually note that I didn't really like his position in the "war" - it felt like he was pushing Odd for something that looks scummy as opposed to something that actually made Odd more likely to flip scum, ergo, his insistence on why Odd wants me to respond to stuff. I struggle to buy the fact that you think that is gonna make him more likely to flip wolf and I think it was actually more of a pretext for getting into the tunnel itself and "looking good".

I will go over Tim's posts again and see if I buy into that, those are just my initial thoughts as I've seen them. My initial reactions to reading the whole thing as I remember them.

Odd's ISO was fine upon a glance but, as I said, it felt like he kind of wanted to pull a switcheroo for something that I still fail to comprehend but I'm waiting for a response.

On that note, I will say that I don't intend to engage with any of my wolf suspects - so please be respectful and don't throw a tantrum if I don't reply to your queries if I feel like they are agenda driven or you're just looking to pick a fight for the fun of it. My reads are my reads, if I get your feelings hurt by scum reading you then I'm sorry. If you're town then trust that I will calibrate my reads and if you're scum, I'm not gonna convince you that you have a wolf role PM so I just deem it a waste of time to directly engage with wolves, especially replying to their defence of potential cases. Just wanted to get that out of the way.
wew since when does ted write walls

this is either super town or super wolf lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m on pg 5 still in case anyone was wondering. Just started a new job so I’m trying to not play until later
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:31 pm if I'm null for dya does that mean she respects my wolf game
I do respect your wolf game, yes
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sorry I realised that is not the pronoun, I will work on that, I realised as soon as I hit submit
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:32 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:31 pm if I'm null for dya does that mean she respects my wolf game
what, when have you watched a wolf game of mine?
ImageImageImageImage
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:26 pm herm is the same herm from g9, right?
Yes.

I was scum in that game.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Herm don't forget to give a read on telemundo please
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:32 pm
I don't remember but I was either told about or saw one a while ago?
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:25 pm Image
LMAO!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

keep in mind I hear from people on MU, Perc, and even here quite a bit :P
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:33 pm
idk if you missed my Tim post but I wanted you to weigh in on it
ImageImageImageImage
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:32 pm Herm don't forget to give a read on telemundo please
Sure.

I have 15 minutes to spare before I have to head off for work, but I'll see if I can triangulate his posts.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:33 pm
idk if you missed my Tim post but I wanted you to weigh in on it
quote it for me
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:03 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:40 pm dya, thoughts on tim's fight with oddmerta?

also, do you get anything AI out of his first read on Mac?
so like...that's tim as both alignments. I still have tim as null. I don't remember reading it as a "fight" but more of a oddmerta didn't want to townread tim so easily

is there something i need to look at more closely?
I reckon that's him as either alignment, but I guess...DId it come across as genuine?

I deduced he's likely to have tunnels anyway, but upon a first read it felt like the build up to that tunnel was for credit reaching more than an actual tunnel. The reason for why the tunnel took off was because Odd was asking my opinion on Tim's vote and he singled him out for it, which kinda looks like one of the "wolf that pushes people for things that can be interpreted as scummy but not actually making someone more likely to flip scum off " mindsets.

As opposed to the last game, Tim had an actual reason to believe that he was being finessed by a wolf, but in here he started off saying that Odd is someone that probably knows Tim.

So...If he thought that was the case, then I struggle to really see why he thought he was being pushed by a wolf trying to "yeet the LHF", given that, if Odd would've known Tim, then he would've known what he's getting himself into if he pushes Tim?
ImageImageImageImage
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Tdlr, who the hell is Telemundo lmao?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I realised that's missing some context

Tim pushed Odd for demanding a stance from me on Tim's vote

and then it evolved into Odd saying something like "i wanted Ted to weigh in on your flimsy omgus"

and tim was like "ha, it's funny, Ted actually did the same thing as a wolf last game and I called him out on it, are you another wolf that's trying to misyeet me? I must smell like bait for wolves" yadda yadda yee
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:40 pm dya, thoughts on tim's fight with oddmerta?

so like...that's tim as both alignments. I still have tim as null. I don't remember reading it as a "fight" but more of a oddmerta didn't want to townread tim so easily

I reckon that's him as either alignment, but I guess...DId it come across as genuine?

I deduced he's likely to have tunnels anyway, but upon a first read it felt like the build up to that tunnel was for credit reaching more than an actual tunnel. The reason for why the tunnel took off was because Odd was asking my opinion on Tim's vote and he singled him out for it, which kinda looks like one of the "wolf that pushes people for things that can be interpreted as scummy but not actually making someone more likely to flip scum off " mindsets.

As opposed to the last game, Tim had an actual reason to believe that he was being finessed by a wolf, but in here he started off saying that Odd is someone that probably knows Tim.

So...If he thought that was the case, then I struggle to really see why he thought he was being pushed by a wolf trying to "yeet the LHF", given that, if Odd would've known Tim, then he would've known what he's getting himself into if he pushes Tim?
I don't think I said anything about them actually knowing me, other than asking if they do. Yes, if I did think they were someone familiar playing under an alt the whole thing would be weird.

So, I'm mostly done fooling around with Odd. Things I find strange (not necessarily about Odd themselves):

1) I am still amazed by the number of players who think anything outside of "mindmeld!!!! you are SOOOOOOO towny!!!!" is 'fighting.' Like, it actually makes me wonder if there is just something wrong with my home site. Me and Odd poking at each other to try to sort each other out seems like just an everyday part of the game to me.

2) I think that when I had already been making and sheeping avatar reads and then read the chomp on a chain avatar as "intimidating" the joke should have been really obvious. When someone takes something so silly seriously and starts being defensive I have a real hard time not thinking "what up wolf?"

3) What I usually look for in day one tunnels is who piles on. No one did. Wolves fall in two categories: smart enough to not pile on, or not yet active.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Telemundo is worse than inactive, he's underactive!
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I vaguely recall Tim having a meta of being suspicious that people who push him early are wolves because he believes that wolves who don't know him well like to push him (because his tone sounds LHF-y to them or whatever) early. I don't know how true this is but I do recall that he genuinely believes this as town so I don't think his "I must smell like bait for wolves" stuff is AI.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:39 pm I vaguely recall Tim having a meta of being suspicious that people who push him early are wolves because he believes that wolves who don't know him well like to push him (because his tone sounds LHF-y to them or whatever) early. I don't know how true this is but I do recall that he genuinely believes this as town so I don't think his "I must smell like bait for wolves" stuff is AI.
The point was that Tim made a previous post saying this :
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:52 am 2) I don't recognize this Oddmerta but assume that behind the name is someone I know from somewhere.
So that refutes your argument there.

And also, the thing that I wanted light upon was the context of the tunnel, where Tim tunneled Odd just for asking me about something.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:36 pm

I think tim always looks at all angles. I think that's why he's a good wolf and why as a villager, he sometimes gets stuck in tunnels. Because he keeps looking and finds something he really believes in. I don't think he stops at that point? but can't believe any new angles. Not sure I'm making a ton of sense as I'm trying to describe his play but like, that's my intuition about it.

I think as a wolf, he still tunnels but he's more likely to change his views more easily.

so how does that answer this question? i think he's looking at the possibility of odd wolf and odd villa to begin with. And maybe some OMGUS when being pushed. Basically can see it as both right now? I don't think it locks tim into an alignment
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Tim:

1) I think taking an avatar read overly seriously is either NAI (because it reflects an inability to get jokes that is indicative of personality, not role card), or slightly town (because wolves don't care about silly meme reads that they know they won't get exed off, but town can feel indignant that people are reading them for stupid reasons). You could make the argument that scum might be upset about being caught for the wrong reasons but Oddmerta did not feel that way at all imo.

2) If your conclusion is that wolves are either subtle or afk because they didn't pile in on the D1 tunnel, that means you agree that Oddmerta is town, no?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:02 pm Evidence for Wilgy being mafia:
- scum has a reason to try to undermine people in the towncore I guess? (this is a kinda weak reason though since town can easily be skeptical as well)

Evidence for Wilgy being town:
- decent tone

- stubborn about reads in a town way. Town stubbornness tends to feel more like they don't want to be bullied around or strongarmed by power wolves, or because they feel the logic of their read is correct and tone reads they don't get can't outweight that. Mafia stubbornness trends towards making a big show of things, drawing attention to how stubbornly townie you are, dragging out the discussion and shitting up the thread until people agree with you because you're loud and post frequently. Wilgy's stubbornness is quiet, determined and focused on his own ideas, not the perception people have of him.

- waltzing into the thread and unashamedly making multiple reads that go strongly against thread consensus is a pretty audacious move to make as mafia, and I do not believe Wilgy is a particularly audacious wolf. (it's worth noting that this logic has burned me pretty badly before, though, so this is the weakest reason in this category)

Conclusion:
- Wilgy probably >rand town.
Yeah. You are locked town too.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

I think some wolves/scum are going to push afk/inactive people early on in the game.

They always end up as easy alternatives.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am stop inflating my wolf range, I'm out of it by miles right now

you're the only one that can't read me lol
I think everything you've done up til now has been within wolf range except the post complaining about how people are inflating your wolf range lol
this
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am stop inflating my wolf range, I'm out of it by miles right now

I think everything you've done up til now has been within wolf range except the post complaining about how people are inflating your wolf range lol
maybe I'm being pessimistic about my wolf range then but to me it's fairly obvious when I'm villager and when I'm a wolf

like it's glaring
having just won as scum in f5 don't you think it's maybe not that obvious to other people
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

whatevs I'll wait for more even though I think Tim has decent odds at being a woof for other stuff that I don't care enough about to spool out right now

[VOTE: nutella ] aubergine

ketchup failed to deliver
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

Just fyi Herm always does nicknames for peeps even as scum. Kind of sad for Nutella she's not cool enough for one tbh.

Not saying he's a wolf, just providing info.

Get back to work everyone. You're doing great so far. Keep that energy up.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I think I'm actually coming back in the morning.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:18 am

maybe I'm being pessimistic about my wolf range then but to me it's fairly obvious when I'm villager and when I'm a wolf

like it's glaring
That's because you know your own alignment so you're sort of TMI'd on that tbh. But I say this is out of your wolf range because "you're inflating my wolf range, what I'm doing is only doable by town me" is both 1) something that wolves flinch away subconsciously from faking (if you're wolf and in a mode where you're trying to deceive people, "I'm not good enough to deceive you about that" is something you automatically shy away from for most people), and 2) a sort of TMI of yourself as town because you know your own role card. Wolves would know damn well this was in their wolf range and so not be so annoyed/skeptical when people say it is.

Obviously this is fakeable and maybe you're pulling the wool over my eyes etc. but it has the ring of truth to me. On the balance of probabilities I see town ted saying this more than scum ted.
Alison has this gift of using as many words as possible to explain concepts that I would never even bother to put into words
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:45 pm I think some wolves/scum are going to push afk/inactive people early on in the game.

They always end up as easy alternatives.
I agree. But then again g9 had only afks/inactives as scum. Kek.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh also keep in mind Samu isn't a native speaker and may be struggling to read up. I recall him mentioning in G9 finding it slow going at times due to this.

When he gets here let him know nothing before his arrival is worth reading.
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:48 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:18 am

like it's glaring
That's because you know your own alignment so you're sort of TMI'd on that tbh. But I say this is out of your wolf range because "you're inflating my wolf range, what I'm doing is only doable by town me" is both 1) something that wolves flinch away subconsciously from faking (if you're wolf and in a mode where you're trying to deceive people, "I'm not good enough to deceive you about that" is something you automatically shy away from for most people), and 2) a sort of TMI of yourself as town because you know your own role card. Wolves would know damn well this was in their wolf range and so not be so annoyed/skeptical when people say it is.

Obviously this is fakeable and maybe you're pulling the wool over my eyes etc. but it has the ring of truth to me. On the balance of probabilities I see town ted saying this more than scum ted.
Alison has this gift of using as many words as possible to explain concepts that I would never even bother to put into words
A lot of these people do that and it makes me feel inadequate tbh.

Nutella do you want to play the jaded vet way of just calling posts wolfy without reasoning?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am Okay I like Alison, she talks about her thoughts pretty clearly and with quotes or evidences that makes her reach the conclusion or helps her thought process.
so far, I think I like the way they actually read players, i thought the same and had a few views on players similar to her, but a lot she said I'd nod along and think it again and end up agreeing with it although I never thought it that way before. I think I'll just town lean her.

with me trying my new way of playing mafia, that is forming the "Town cores" first, which I'm trying for the first time in another on going game, so I'm not exactly good at this but I think I'll try it out. it might be a bit tough cause i was "You are scum until proven otherwise" before so I can't just change to "oh you so inno, come hug me!"

so yeah,

Town leans:
Alison
Master Radishes

Null:
Ted

I'll be expanding my read list as we proceed.
If this flips scum I am quitting mafia. If God exists, this is out of not only His scum range, but Satan's as well.
lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:49 pm Oh also keep in mind Samu isn't a native speaker and may be struggling to read up. I recall him mentioning in G9 finding it slow going at times due to this.

When he gets here let him know nothing before his arrival is worth reading.
If I see people not scum reading him, then I think "people" are all scum.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:19 am I've established I can't read ted for shit except sometimes
are you scum? this post is kinda bad but also idk
nah I have documented *issues* with reading ted
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am Okay I like Alison, she talks about her thoughts pretty clearly and with quotes or evidences that makes her reach the conclusion or helps her thought process.
so far, I think I like the way they actually read players, i thought the same and had a few views on players similar to her, but a lot she said I'd nod along and think it again and end up agreeing with it although I never thought it that way before. I think I'll just town lean her.

with me trying my new way of playing mafia, that is forming the "Town cores" first, which I'm trying for the first time in another on going game, so I'm not exactly good at this but I think I'll try it out. it might be a bit tough cause i was "You are scum until proven otherwise" before so I can't just change to "oh you so inno, come hug me!"

so yeah,

Town leans:
Alison
Master Radishes

Null:
Ted

I'll be expanding my read list as we proceed.
If this flips scum I am quitting mafia. If God exists, this is out of not only His scum range, but Satan's as well.
lmao
[mention]Alison[/mention] do not worry I can foresee you saying something along the line again in our next game. XD
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:43 pm Tim:

1) I think taking an avatar read overly seriously is either NAI (because it reflects an inability to get jokes that is indicative of personality, not role card), or slightly town (because wolves don't care about silly meme reads that they know they won't get exed off, but town can feel indignant that people are reading them for stupid reasons). You could make the argument that scum might be upset about being caught for the wrong reasons but Oddmerta did not feel that way at all imo.

2) If your conclusion is that wolves are either subtle or afk because they didn't pile in on the D1 tunnel, that means you agree that Oddmerta is town, no?
I don't think it as strongly as you do probably, but I think they are about rand...meaning far more likely town than not.

Below this line not actually about Odd-----------------------------------------------------

Thing about wolves is that they don't have to necessarily think they might get exed off over some silly read like an avatar read or whatever, but they get defensive because it interferes with their agenda. It's harder for them to go about doing whatever they think they want to get done if they have some daft towny pestering them. They feel different than the indignant towny because they aren't indignant, they are more like frustrated.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:24 am there is a world where jpic is town that enjoys being scum read because it awakens a fuzzy feeling in his nether region

lame
I'm kinkshaming
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:24 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am I am frozen
what is your favorite fast food chain?
Taco Bell. Need them Churros
I'm kinkshaming
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:24 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:24 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am I am frozen
what is your favorite fast food chain?
Taco Bell. Need them Churros
u were supposed to say Tim Hortons
hi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:35 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:32 pm Herm don't forget to give a read on telemundo please
Sure.

I have 15 minutes to spare before I have to head off for work, but I'll see if I can triangulate his posts.
to innocent for mafia (the game)
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I need to read tim and others views on tim. But maybe in the morning
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:54 pm
Sure.

Oh please do not! I said and thought the same, I still regret it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:18 am I am quite serious about my ted read by the way. He genuinely feels sort of demotivated and lazy in the way I'd expect him to be if he rolled scum yet again and then has to deal with this gamestate. The fact that his content has consisted solely of of deflections/jokes is in this context >rand scum.

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
where you go i will follow

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
just want to say that this post got the gilmore girls song stuck in my head
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:54 pm
Sure.

Oh please do not! I said and thought the same, I still regret it.
u r too innocent for mafia as well

take that townread and suffer, town.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm like half caught up. Half not. Didn't read pages 12-15 I think and skimmed most of 17 and 18 unless I was being interacted with.

I'm actually confidently reading a town Ted here. Idk exactly why but I think his lines are coming from a town perspective.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:47 pm Just fyi Herm always does nicknames for peeps even as scum. Kind of sad for Nutella she's not cool enough for one tbh.

Not saying he's a wolf, just providing info.

Get back to work everyone. You're doing great so far. Keep that energy up.
I'll work on Nutella.

How about Nutty?

Return to “Previous Jobs”