Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
Ok thank you for answering. Sounds like you've been down this road before.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
you scumread nutella as well though, right? why is it weird for nanook to be voting her?
Unless he subsequently justified his vote Nanook is not voting her for any valid reason. He voted her because she got mad that people didn't like french onion soup. I believe he is voting her because he considers it the tactically correct thing to be doing. I believe the soup conversation was a front for them to stage distancing. Specifically because it occurred not long after I made this post.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:26 pm Finally read the 550 posts that were made while I slept.

Sprityo feels like he is being town spewed.

I think Nutella and Nanook are mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 231

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm nutella - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Ignoring the fact I am scumreading her (generally when I scum read her as town she gets mad and either omgussing me or calls me out for being a dumbass).

dumbass
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm nutella - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Ignoring the fact I am scumreading her (generally when I scum read her as town she gets mad and either omgussing me or calls me out for being a dumbass).

dumbass
How many times did you write a sentence and delete it before you arrived at this being the post least likely to make me tunnel you?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:31 pm Yeah Hally my general point is that it's very easy to feel intimidated as wolf and just lowpost when you see town have this much energy and make reads at so rapid a pace. And it wouldn't even be wrong because one of the best strategies to combat a bunch of town finding each other early on is to just do nothing, let the game stagnate as they pick off the active posters in the POE first because of recency bias and then fall apart into squabbling because they start to suspect a deepwolf amongst themselves and nobody wants to be the one to say "okay, let's gun down the afks". That's one of the best ways to beat a pure towncore that finds itself very early, so I'm comfortable with saying "maybe the mafia are just all in the lurkers".
Seems genuine.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
you scumread nutella as well though, right? why is it weird for nanook to be voting her?
Unless he subsequently justified his vote Nanook is not voting her for any valid reason. He voted her because she got mad that people didn't like french onion soup. I believe he is voting her because he considers it the tactically correct thing to be doing. I believe the soup conversation was a front for them to stage distancing. Specifically because it occurred not long after I made this post.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:26 pm Finally read the 550 posts that were made while I slept.

good explanation. not sure about the nutella/nanook team in particular but i am interested in this train of thought
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sprityo and Colin voting on Alison makes me just want to turbo one of them. Alison is the most obvious town I have ever seen and hiding behind excuses like "oh gee I can't trust her" is absolutely scummy as fuck. So what if she's good enough as mafia to fool people. Unless she's being anti town here (which she is absolutely not right now) and unless her content is strictly confusing to your read on the game, you should just townclear her.

Specifically I think Colin sheeping Sprityo on it is absolutely worthy of him having about 9 votes on him inside the next 90 minutes.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
weird post
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:00 pm

good explanation. not sure about the nutella/nanook team in particular but i am interested in this train of thought
Imo when people hold meme votes or meme claims they are >rand mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:02 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 pm

dumbass
How many times did you write a sentence and delete it before you arrived at this being the post least likely to make me tunnel you?
not at all
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Colin cleared himself to me near immediately in the animals game because he was obviously in his town meta and out of his wolfrange. Similarly he is just mafia in this game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:03 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 pm Oh @nutella I almost forgot I wanted to ask you why you are scum reading me?
the slot you replaced had been fairly scummy by default, and your posts so far haven't inspired me. I kind of feel like your list of townreads (and now explanations for them) could be on the forced side and your tone is sort of stilted -- I always have trouble reading you on tone though. watching for more from you
Ok thanks. One thing that puzzles me is that you find my stilted tone to be indicative of a wolf read since I always have that same tone. One reason - as someone pointed out in another game - is I do not use a lot of contractions. Makes me sound stiff. Anyway, I appreciate that you will keep a somewhat open mind as we go forward.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 pm
Strangely phrased sentence. It's like you are afraid of saying something too jarring like "I can never trust her" so you preface it with a lamentation to take the edge off. This is a mafia phrasing.
Yeah maybe
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

The second part of this, yup
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:08 pm
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm
weird post
I assumed he had played with her before and been fooled.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Colin cleared himself to me near immediately in the animals game because he was obviously in his town meta and out of his wolfrange. Similarly he is just mafia in this game.
Nah. In Animals I looked town because I could actually play cause I was in the thread from the start. Here (and elsewhere) I have to play catch-up and read a billion posts about nothing and end up looking like a scuzz
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:03 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 pm Oh @nutella I almost forgot I wanted to ask you why you are scum reading me?
the slot you replaced had been fairly scummy by default, and your posts so far haven't inspired me. I kind of feel like your list of townreads (and now explanations for them) could be on the forced side and your tone is sort of stilted -- I always have trouble reading you on tone though. watching for more from you
Ok thanks. One thing that puzzles me is that you find my stilted tone to be indicative of a wolf read since I always have that same tone. One reason - as someone pointed out in another game - is I do not use a lot of contractions. Makes me sound stiff. Anyway, I appreciate that you will keep a somewhat open mind as we go forward.
lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 pm
weird post
I don’t think I have seen scum Alison actually but I fear the concept.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm
Strangely phrased sentence. It's like you are afraid of saying something too jarring like "I can never trust her" so you preface it with a lamentation to take the edge off. This is a mafia phrasing.
Yeah maybe
uh

guess colin is just openwolfing

maybe not all of mac's reads are trash

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

People in my lock town reads are currently voting as such:

JPIC 1
Nutella 1
Oddmerta 1
Samusamu 1
tedxtr 1
tutuu 1
No one 1

Someone want to tell me what's wrong with this picture?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

No u Nutella
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:36 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:35 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:29 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:00 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:34 am
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:05 am I cannot believe how my mood matches my avatar! I'm gonna take a little walk.
are you someone who likes being town or scum more? i forget
I love being town ! as scum I get either bussed day 1 or get carried. i think my meta can be well explained by @tedxtr if you want. I don't think you should trust someone's self meta?
ok then you’re probably just town on vibe alone
I think your progression on my read is rather natural than tututu. but trust me you do not have to rely on vibes alone, cause I think you'd be able to read me as the game progresses.

somehow I am not getting the vibe on tututu as town. @tutuu we barely interacted, why am I on your town list?
cuz u seem like u'd be a terrible liar
I see why they call you town. although i don't know if i should sheep their reads yet.
Tuutuu ans also alise are literally trying to reclute for the towncore that alise made, why are u refusing? Can u elaborate this post more?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
Yeah maybe
uh

Okay you don't get to make statements like this without telling me why you think all my other reads are trash.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm People in my lock town reads are currently voting as such:

JPIC 1
Nutella 1
Oddmerta 1
Samusamu 1
tedxtr 1
tutuu 1
No one 1

not enough votes on JPIC
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm People in my lock town reads are currently voting as such:

JPIC 1
Nutella 1
Oddmerta 1
Samusamu 1
tedxtr 1
tutuu 1
No one 1

not enough votes on JPIC
Well that's a fair point. More to the point is that while we have this quite aligned towncore of people all reading each other town we aren't placing wagon pressure anywhere or working as a force.

Tutuu is also voting for no one, for what reason i will never know.

And finally there are votes on Samusamu and tutuu which make me want to slap those voters with a fish.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 pm
weird post
yeah I understood just.... the wording made me narrow my eyes a bit
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:35 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:29 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:00 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:34 am
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:05 am I cannot believe how my mood matches my avatar! I'm gonna take a little walk.
are you someone who likes being town or scum more? i forget
I love being town ! as scum I get either bussed day 1 or get carried. i think my meta can be well explained by @tedxtr if you want. I don't think you should trust someone's self meta?
ok then you’re probably just town on vibe alone
I think your progression on my read is rather natural than tututu. but trust me you do not have to rely on vibes alone, cause I think you'd be able to read me as the game progresses.

somehow I am not getting the vibe on tututu as town. @tutuu we barely interacted, why am I on your town list?
Yep🌚 you say this but i want you to elaborate a little more.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We have 29 pages of content but very little of it is influenced by wagon pressure so it's largely going to be NAI when you look for teammate indicative content. The mafia may be being forced to keep a steep pace but they aren't being forced to make plays.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Nah. In Animals I looked town because I could actually play cause I was in the thread from the start. Here (and elsewhere) I have to play catch-up and read a billion posts about nothing and end up looking like a scuzz
oh wait this feels ok maybe fuck idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yep colin is clear.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 pm
Yeah maybe
uh

Okay you don't get to make statements like this without telling me why you think all my other reads are trash.
well obviously i think the thing about nanook and me and the soupreads is wrong

also your ted read is misguided imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
no it was juliets' wording I didn't like

I've been pinged by the tone of literally all her posts so far
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm I feel like this list has high town equity and have seen significant self clearing posts from all of them:

Alison
ColinIsCool
Dyslexicon
Juliets
Hally
Master Radishes
Poison Chan
Samusamu
staypositivefriend
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

I think this list is probably town, but I have reservations:

DrWilgy - Specifically I cannot resolve some of the angles he's taken in the game, and DrWilgy appears to have finally regathered his wim from years gone by which makes him probably the best player in the entire game ergo foolish to ever trust.
dyachei - I cannot help but feel like they would have towncleared themselves to me if they were town. Have played the game quite myopically.
Herm - The ratio that is the frequency with which I have seen them post, or mentioned vs. the impact they have left on me leaves some to be desired. I would like to see some more reasoned perspectives.
nutella - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Ignoring the fact I am scumreading her (generally when I scum read her as town she gets mad and either omgussing me or calls me out for being a dumbass). - Mindmelded on Colin and she called me a dumbass.
Oddmerta - Despite early clears, appears to have been overwhelmed in a way that can be struggling to find legitimate pathways as mafia, or simply just town that is coasting on being largely townread.
sprityo - Has been scummy in their meta way but I feel they have been spewed clear through TMI.

This list is essentially pure null avocado assholes that should have their feet tickled until they show us their role cards:

Long Con - I can't recall them even posting.

This list is the current POE:

Justplayingitcool - Has been scummy since the start and done really nothing to warrant a clear besides lolcat. Clearing this guy for that behaviour is ridiculous.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Hasn't been talking to me much at all. Feels like someone who is struggling to find legitimate paths to take.
tedxtr - Has felt off since the get go. I don't buy that he was playing scummy on purpose. If he was playing scummy on purpose why did he get upset for being scumread? Wouldn't that be the intention?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

back to [VOTE: fallenjules] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 pm

Yeah maybe
uh

well obviously i think the thing about nanook and me and the soupreads is wrong

also your ted read is misguided imo
Okay so explain how my ted read is misguided.

For posterity, Ted claimed he was playing scummy on purpose to justify why he was getting scumread and then went ahead and got tilted out of the game for being scumread despite playing scummy on purpose. Firstly, why would Ted choose to play scummy on purpose after finally randing town, and if he randed town and decided to play scummy on purpose why would he tilted out of the game for catching flak?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets I know that your tone is like that regardless of your alignment but I just feel like you haven't really done the things I expect you to do as town yet. and I know you probably still haven't caught up/gotten your head really in the game yet so I'll wait for you to settle in and interact with people a bit more but I'm the opposite of inspired from your posts so far.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella how do you read Nanook?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Honestly choosing to go after Juliets here of all people feels like basically the most opportunistic scummy possible path you could take so I regret moving you out of my POE now. Also on top of that I think you realised how opportunistic it was and your wishy washy explanation following the naked vote shows guilty mind.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm juliets I know that your tone is like that regardless of your alignment but I just feel like you haven't really done the things I expect you to do as town yet. and I know you probably still haven't caught up/gotten your head really in the game yet so I'll wait for you to settle in and interact with people a bit more but I'm the opposite of inspired from your posts so far.
what are the things you would expect her to be doing as town that she is not doing now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm I feel like this list has high town equity and have seen significant self clearing posts from all of them:

Alison
ColinIsCool
Dyslexicon
Juliets
Hally
Master Radishes
Poison Chan
Samusamu
staypositivefriend
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

I think this list is probably town, but I have reservations:

DrWilgy - Specifically I cannot resolve some of the angles he's taken in the game, and DrWilgy appears to have finally regathered his wim from years gone by which makes him probably the best player in the entire game ergo foolish to ever trust.
dyachei - I cannot help but feel like they would have towncleared themselves to me if they were town. Have played the game quite myopically.
Herm - The ratio that is the frequency with which I have seen them post, or mentioned vs. the impact they have left on me leaves some to be desired. I would like to see some more reasoned perspectives.
Oddmerta - Despite early clears, appears to have been overwhelmed in a way that can be struggling to find legitimate pathways as mafia, or simply just town that is coasting on being largely townread.
sprityo - Has been scummy in their meta way but I feel they have been spewed clear through TMI.

This list is essentially pure null avocado assholes that should have their feet tickled until they show us their role cards:

Long Con - I can't recall them even posting.

This list is the current POE:

Justplayingitcool - Has been scummy since the start and done really nothing to warrant a clear besides lolcat. Clearing this guy for that behaviour is ridiculous.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Hasn't been talking to me much at all. Feels like someone who is struggling to find legitimate paths to take.
nutella - Meta read. Hasn't been mindmelding. Ignoring the fact I am scumreading her (generally when I scum read her as town she gets mad and either omgussing me or calls me out for being a dumbass).
tedxtr - Has felt off since the get go. I don't buy that he was playing scummy on purpose. If he was playing scummy on purpose why did he get upset for being scumread? Wouldn't that be the intention?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wish Jack was here he would be tunneling nutella so hard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Real wagons only.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 pm Okay so explain how my ted read is misguided.

For posterity, Ted claimed he was playing scummy on purpose to justify why he was getting scumread and then went ahead and got tilted out of the game for being scumread despite playing scummy on purpose. Firstly, why would Ted choose to play scummy on purpose after finally randing town, and if he randed town and decided to play scummy on purpose why would he tilted out of the game for catching flak?
see I somewhat follow your logic there but I mindmelded with alison on the post he made about his wolfrange being locktown, and then he mindmelded with me so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm juliets I know that your tone is like that regardless of your alignment but I just feel like you haven't really done the things I expect you to do as town yet. and I know you probably still haven't caught up/gotten your head really in the game yet so I'll wait for you to settle in and interact with people a bit more but I'm the opposite of inspired from your posts so far.
Ok thanks nutella, I appreciate the explanation. You are right I don't feel like I'm fully in the game yet because I have not been here all that long. I'm dead tired too from trying to concentrate so intensely. I'm going to go watch the rest of the Lightning game and get back to this early in the morning when I'm fresh.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm Nutella how do you read Nanook?
town but for nanook that could mean deepwolf but town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm Honestly choosing to go after Juliets here of all people feels like basically the most opportunistic scummy possible path you could take so I regret moving you out of my POE now. Also on top of that I think you realised how opportunistic it was and your wishy washy explanation following the naked vote shows guilty mind.
i'm the only person voting for her how is that opportunistic
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

don't even know what you're referring to with the wishy washy explanation

i've been calling her sketchy since she entered
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”