60%

Total votes: 10
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia

Post by nutella »

cassowary only has 5 posts and I think they're all pretty nai actually, maybe even slight town lean. there was coffee tell lolol but nothing actually pings me and I do actually like this post a fair amount
cassowary wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 pmhmn okay. Do you have any other reads at the moment? What do you think of the Starmen crew so far?
Most of the starmens have been really quiet :< U-G and Chardonnay haven't even said anything at all yet!

PSI's convictions on cayvie seemed to fold very quickly under pressure. Or, not even pressure, but just other people having different reads. Feels a little bit like trying not to stand out too much. Maybe a slight scumlean.

Neutron has really only made one substantive post, want to reserve judgment until I see more.

I'm feeling you and cayvie as town mostly for gut reasons right now.
(similar to my reaction to the PSI post backing off of cayvie)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm leaning toward cayvie as the chop right now. I don't like how her change of opinion on DDL went, and her ISO largely reads to me like pocketing attempts of DDL and Alison. [VOTE: cayvie] aubergine
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by cayvie »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:55 pm I'm leaning toward cayvie as the chop right now. I don't like how her change of opinion on DDL went, and her ISO largely reads to me like pocketing attempts of DDL and Alison. [VOTE: cayvie] aubergine
rude >:|

what don't you like about my progression on DDL?
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:25 pm The fact that absolutely nobody has commented on my Jiwon push one way or another gives me confidence in it. If you trust me, follow me onto that wagon. It's our best lead imo. :nicenod:

I like the fact that a few people have expressed vague gut scumreads of Cassowary. My own feelings towards them + the thread's feelings towards them. feels a bit like ColonialBob in Philosopher's Mafia.

nutella do you have specific reason to be paranoid of Carotte or is it just general respect of her scum range?
i looked at Jiwon and frankly i didn't follow it at all. like it kind of read as mostly nonsensical to me? and i don't know how to read that tbh. what seemed scummy to you?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

jiwon is just a weird person lmao
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Alison »

cayvie wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:26 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:25 pm The fact that absolutely nobody has commented on my Jiwon push one way or another gives me confidence in it. If you trust me, follow me onto that wagon. It's our best lead imo. :nicenod:

I like the fact that a few people have expressed vague gut scumreads of Cassowary. My own feelings towards them + the thread's feelings towards them. feels a bit like ColonialBob in Philosopher's Mafia.

nutella do you have specific reason to be paranoid of Carotte or is it just general respect of her scum range?
i looked at Jiwon and frankly i didn't follow it at all. like it kind of read as mostly nonsensical to me? and i don't know how to read that tbh. what seemed scummy to you?
I think coming into a thread of 4 pages, seeing people struggle to generate content (with at least 1 player complaining about it), and then posting fluff before vanishing is scummy behavior. It's pretty easy to slip by as a slanking wolf in conditions like this and Jiwon looked like they had more interest in doing that than in doing any gamesolving.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
cassowary
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she or they

Post by cassowary »

chardonnay wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:20 am
cassowary wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm PSI's convictions on cayvie seemed to fold very quickly under pressure. Or, not even pressure, but just other people having different reads. Feels a little bit like trying not to stand out too much. Maybe a slight scumlean.
Having played with PSInightmare before im surprised that your takeaway is a scum lean. I'm thinking shes town tbh
I mean I said 'maybe slight' scum lean. I do find it interesting that other people jumped on it so quickly, though.

I do think reading too much into psi's tone is ill-advised though. That wasn't my intent with my callout of her. I can confirm as well that she always writes like this. But also, I feel like she was good at using her posting style to her advantage when she was mafia before, so I feel wary of TRing her based on this as you seem to be?

Still, I'm not sure she's my prime suspect atm. Going to go back and read over the thread more carefully.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

I was busy
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:33 pm I was busy
got any thoughts on the game?
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by PSINightmareEmpower »

All righty, I'm back again. Man I wish I had more time to interact with the thread over a long period of time rather than just popping in with a few posts and leaving again...I should have more time on the weekend, which isn't super helpful for Day 1 but maybe I can be more helpful on Day 2.

Think I'll put together a reads list (enclosed below). I haven't reread the thread yet because I don't have time, so sorry if I remember things wrong.
Alison--Like I said, I believe her claim. It makes sense to me and I'm not personally seeing it coming from scum. I won't put her locktown though because apparently it isn't out of her wolfrange, but she's definitely strong town.

Carotenoid--As I said before, her tone is still odd to me and my gut is telling me not to trust her. She agrees that her tone is "noticeably different", but she doesn't really explain on that at all? It's a bit confusing. She has mindmelded with me a little bit though, so I wouldn't write it off as her being town, but it could also be a pocketing attempt? If that's the case it does match up with her current townread of me. I'm putting her at a mild scumlean.

Cassowary--Others have brought this up, and I hadn't before, but I agree that something feels off about them. They've just had an odd tone that I'm not vibing with. They could use an ISO which I don't really have time for atm, but I know there's something off there. Mild scumlean as well.

Cayvie--Ugh I can't read her anymore. My initial scumlean was for a reason that has obviously been a mistake, but she's not super townie to me either. I've seen posts that could go either way for her. I'd like to have a stronger lean, but right now she'll be an uncomfortable null.

Chardonnay--I'm actually feeling pretty good about him right now. I've mindmelded with him on more than a few things so far, and I agree with almost all of his takes. I do know that I agreed with a lot of his takes in the last game I played with him (I was civ and he was wolf) so I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm feeling pretty good about him so far. Moderate townlean.

DJ Neutron Star--I'm having a hard time reading her. My gut knee-jerk read would be mafia, but whenever I think that my brain immediately goes "wait no probably town" so I can't decide yet. Super super light scumlean.

Dov--He's had a single post the whole game, just to say "good luck". Normally I would see this as scummy, but I've seen it from town too many times to really pin it down. Would like more content. Null.

DDL--Gut read comes up town, but I'm unfamiliar with him so he could totally be scum. I so need to do an ISO on him, but until that happens it'll be a mild townlean.

DrWilgy--I really don't know. I can't pin anything down yet. They're a perfectly solid null at the moment. I'll need more content to decide.

Fatmo--One post I think? Similar to Dov, they just sort of dropped in with a "sup" and disappeared. Again, I would normally see this as scummy if not for the townies who also do this. Null.

JackofHearts2005--I'm sure they're perfectly capable of their current play as scum, but my gut says town. I haven't seen enough to quantify a legitimate read, so I'll leave it as a mild townlean.

JiwonMeganPark--I'm honestly not seeing too much scummy about them? They kinda just read like a jokey player. I don't mind the wagon, but I'm not sure it's the absolute best option right now.

KitsuShel--No posts.

Long Con--I've got a gut scumread here but no real reason to justify it. He could really go either way. Mild scumlean.

Nutella--She reads town to me, but I get the feeling she's a good enough player to pull this off as mafia. I haven't really had any mindmelds with her yet either, so I'll have to put her as null.

Ultimate-Gamer--Null.
Sorry the readlist is full of "well I feel this but it could be this" and my gutreads, but as I haven't had time to ISO anyone and there isn't anything standing out to me yet, this is the best I can muster. I'm all right joining most of the wagons (as in, none of them are "wait no that person has got to be town" for me) but I don't want to place down a vote until I've had the chance to do at least a bit more work.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:33 pm I was busy
nice beetlejuice
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

tbh I was stopping playing mafia and apparently i signed up for this game months ago

It is night again and I am sleepy
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 pm All righty, I'm back again. Man I wish I had more time to interact with the thread over a long period of time rather than just popping in with a few posts and leaving again...I should have more time on the weekend, which isn't super helpful for Day 1 but maybe I can be more helpful on Day 2.

Think I'll put together a reads list (enclosed below). I haven't reread the thread yet because I don't have time, so sorry if I remember things wrong.
Alison--Like I said, I believe her claim. It makes sense to me and I'm not personally seeing it coming from scum. I won't put her locktown though because apparently it isn't out of her wolfrange, but she's definitely strong town.

Carotenoid--As I said before, her tone is still odd to me and my gut is telling me not to trust her. She agrees that her tone is "noticeably different", but she doesn't really explain on that at all? It's a bit confusing. She has mindmelded with me a little bit though, so I wouldn't write it off as her being town, but it could also be a pocketing attempt? If that's the case it does match up with her current townread of me. I'm putting her at a mild scumlean.

Cassowary--Others have brought this up, and I hadn't before, but I agree that something feels off about them. They've just had an odd tone that I'm not vibing with. They could use an ISO which I don't really have time for atm, but I know there's something off there. Mild scumlean as well.

Cayvie--Ugh I can't read her anymore. My initial scumlean was for a reason that has obviously been a mistake, but she's not super townie to me either. I've seen posts that could go either way for her. I'd like to have a stronger lean, but right now she'll be an uncomfortable null.

Chardonnay--I'm actually feeling pretty good about him right now. I've mindmelded with him on more than a few things so far, and I agree with almost all of his takes. I do know that I agreed with a lot of his takes in the last game I played with him (I was civ and he was wolf) so I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm feeling pretty good about him so far. Moderate townlean.

DJ Neutron Star--I'm having a hard time reading her. My gut knee-jerk read would be mafia, but whenever I think that my brain immediately goes "wait no probably town" so I can't decide yet. Super super light scumlean.

Dov--He's had a single post the whole game, just to say "good luck". Normally I would see this as scummy, but I've seen it from town too many times to really pin it down. Would like more content. Null.

DDL--Gut read comes up town, but I'm unfamiliar with him so he could totally be scum. I so need to do an ISO on him, but until that happens it'll be a mild townlean.

DrWilgy--I really don't know. I can't pin anything down yet. They're a perfectly solid null at the moment. I'll need more content to decide.

Fatmo--One post I think? Similar to Dov, they just sort of dropped in with a "sup" and disappeared. Again, I would normally see this as scummy if not for the townies who also do this. Null.

JackofHearts2005--I'm sure they're perfectly capable of their current play as scum, but my gut says town. I haven't seen enough to quantify a legitimate read, so I'll leave it as a mild townlean.

JiwonMeganPark--I'm honestly not seeing too much scummy about them? They kinda just read like a jokey player. I don't mind the wagon, but I'm not sure it's the absolute best option right now.

KitsuShel--No posts.

Long Con--I've got a gut scumread here but no real reason to justify it. He could really go either way. Mild scumlean.

Nutella--She reads town to me, but I get the feeling she's a good enough player to pull this off as mafia. I haven't really had any mindmelds with her yet either, so I'll have to put her as null.

Ultimate-Gamer--Null.
Sorry the readlist is full of "well I feel this but it could be this" and my gutreads, but as I haven't had time to ISO anyone and there isn't anything standing out to me yet, this is the best I can muster. I'm all right joining most of the wagons (as in, none of them are "wait no that person has got to be town" for me) but I don't want to place down a vote until I've had the chance to do at least a bit more work.
i really like this post fwiw
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:19 am I agree that Wilgy's content feels forced but I'm not sure I agree it's mafia indicative. This game has the usual problem of all games with post caps, which is that people can't just post whatever they want because they have to be mindful of the post cap, so they have to sort of stifle themselves and artificially restrict what they want to post, which ends up making content feel more forced.
I'm not sure if that logic applies to Wilgy, though. If he ever made 33 posts in a single day it wasn't in the last 2 years at least.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:54 pm tbh I was stopping playing mafia and apparently i signed up for this game months ago

It is night again and I am sleepy
[VOTE: jiwon] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:00 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:19 am I agree that Wilgy's content feels forced but I'm not sure I agree it's mafia indicative. This game has the usual problem of all games with post caps, which is that people can't just post whatever they want because they have to be mindful of the post cap, so they have to sort of stifle themselves and artificially restrict what they want to post, which ends up making content feel more forced.
I'm not sure if that logic applies to Wilgy, though. If he ever made 33 posts in a single day it wasn't in the last 2 years at least.
Nah wilgy has been quite active in several recent games
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

cayvie wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:58 pm
PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 pm All righty, I'm back again. Man I wish I had more time to interact with the thread over a long period of time rather than just popping in with a few posts and leaving again...I should have more time on the weekend, which isn't super helpful for Day 1 but maybe I can be more helpful on Day 2.

KitsuShel--No posts.

Ultimate-Gamer--Null.
i really like this post fwiw
Why? What about it do you like? It's just a readlist full of gutreads. Want to get specific for me and tell me what specifically you like about it? (For the record, the answer may help me read you.)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 am Would be easy, are there any key differences you've noticed between the two? I.e. is LC more likely to be scum or Hazelnut?
Not leaning on either of them tbh. I was about to call nutella out for not saying much, but now she got into her usual waffly, spammy style and I'm cool. LC has less to write home about, but LC is also a low-ish post player so meh.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

sure. to me it reads like you're a little uncomfortable but you're gonna keep trying because you know that sharing your thoughts on things is how town makes progress. it feels pure, i guess.

also im trying to be encouraging; you seem pretty tentative, and i want you to continue making posts
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: long con] aubergine

idk just gut

could prob go for jiwon too, probably not cayvie at this point
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by KitsuShel »

Hello again, some of y’all! I’m here! Catching up on the thread.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Not sure if a fan of this cayvie case. She's a pretty null read for me but there are a bunch of people surrounding her wagon rn and I don't understand why.
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:31 pm I think coming into a thread of 4 pages, seeing people struggle to generate content (with at least 1 player complaining about it), and then posting fluff before vanishing is scummy behavior. It's pretty easy to slip by as a slanking wolf in conditions like this and Jiwon looked like they had more interest in doing that than in doing any gamesolving.
Definitely not a fan of this either. Inactivity is NAI.
cassowary wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:32 pm
cassowary wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm PSI's convictions on cayvie seemed to fold very quickly under pressure. Or, not even pressure, but just other people having different reads. Feels a little bit like trying not to stand out too much. Maybe a slight scumlean.
Having played with PSInightmare before im surprised that your takeaway is a scum lean. I'm thinking shes town tbh
I mean I said 'maybe slight' scum lean. I do find it interesting that other people jumped on it so quickly, though.

I do think reading too much into psi's tone is ill-advised though. That wasn't my intent with my callout of her. I can confirm as well that she always writes like this. But also, I feel like she was good at using her posting style to her advantage when she was mafia before, so I feel wary of TRing her based on this as you seem to be?

Still, I'm not sure she's my prime suspect atm. Going to go back and read over the thread more carefully.
Wait, you have meta experience with PSI? Why did you wait to mention this now, and not when you made that post saying you suspected her?

I followed your first post about her, but I don't have meta experience with PSI. The other guy who does have it defended her after I made that case. But now that people are calling the case in question, you decide to remind us that you know her meta and change your read to a more null one?

:suspish:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think youre overblowing it a bit ddl
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:24 pm i think youre overblowing it a bit ddl
Maybe, but if I have a suspicion I might as well throw it on the wall.
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

cayvie wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm sure. to me it reads like you're a little uncomfortable but you're gonna keep trying because you know that sharing your thoughts on things is how town makes progress. it feels pure, i guess.

also im trying to be encouraging; you seem pretty tentative, and i want you to continue making posts
Seems like an accurate assessment. Thanks for answering!

Honestly the biggest thing I need to to get into the thread and be less tentative is to do an intensive reread of the thread and/or ISO the active players. But midweek is not the time to do that because I'm too busy for that. I'm just holding out until the weekend so I can work on some reading, but I'm not used to such short Days and the weekend will be Day 2 already. So I'm almost afraid I won't be able to vote today since I don't have time to gather adequate information to work with before the Day ends.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Inactivity is NAI, because it's most likely caused by real life circumstances that don't have much to do with anything. That's not what I'm going after Jiwon for though. I'm going after Jiwon for active lurking, which is different. Active lurking is when you aren't actually inactive but you try to contribute as little as possible, while doing the bare minimum to not get replaced/exed for slanking. That usually consists of excessive fluff, intentionally derailing conversations into long conversations about nothing, and repeatedly dodging attempts to make them contribute.

I think the current gamestate incentivizes mafia to do this kind of behavior. When I see Jiwon do it, I'm suspicious. If nobody else comments on it or cares about it, I'm slightly more suspicious. This, plus the beetlejuice, makes me think JIwon is the best lead we have right now.
DJ Neutron Star
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him, she/her

Post by DJ Neutron Star »

evening folks

if anyone has any suggestions on things or people in the thread i should be focusing on, let me know

there isn't anything in particular i'm finding myself able to focus on so i could use some direction, admittedly
chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 175

Post by chardonnay »

I must have missed the Jiwon push, whoops. o.o

Im not sure I think that his casualness in the face of a lacking game state to be indictive of scum here as I see apathic town do it sometimes too. Im fine flipping him on policy alone tho.
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:27 pm chardonnay, I vibe with your read of the thread as "a bunch of light TRs". I think that's fine. It's a gamestate that happens every so often in general, I wouldn't say it's something to be concerned about. I think the way to play it from here is to raise the bar for towniness and see which of your old TRs fall under it and which ones continue to meet the standard. That helps you sort a nebulous mass of "I guess they can be town" into more nuanced levels of confidence in your reads.
Yeah, I guess I see this happen too in some games. I wasn't sure how common it was here tho. haha

Which town reads of yours are you most sure in?
hi-lo
DJ Neutron Star

it's been alluded to a couple times and then PSINE brought it up on page 1 but for the sake of transparency since i see someone surprised about it

chardonnay, cassowary, PSINE, Ultimate-Gamer, and myself all have meta with each other

Carotenoid and the others also have one game's worth of meta with each other
cassowary

Post by cassowary »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:22 pm
chardonnay wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:20 amHaving played with PSInightmare before im surprised that your takeaway is a scum lean. I'm thinking shes town tbh

Wait, you have meta experience with PSI? Why did you wait to mention this now, and not when you made that post saying you suspected her?

I followed your first post about her, but I don't have meta experience with PSI. The other guy who does have it defended her after I made that case. But now that people are calling the case in question, you decide to remind us that you know her meta and change your read to a more null one?

Uh, sort of? Carotte asked me specifically for reads on the people I already did have meta experience with, but most of them hadn't really made any posts, and I wanted to have something rather than just saying 'they're all null!' This was kinda my strongest feeling at the time based on the, like, 3 posts the people I already knew had made. But to be honest I'm not super attached to this read so... ehh.

The read wasn't based on tone/writing style, bc I do know she always writes like this. I understand people who don't know her reading her tone as suspicious, but my read was based more on the fact that she seemed to not be trying to have her reads stand out. I feel like chardonnay may have confused my post and your post on PSI and thought that I was calling out PSI's tone, which I was not, even if I was pointing at the same post. But at the same time I disagree with chardonnay here that the tone is a meta reason to townread her either, because she's good at maintaining that tone regardless of alignment ime.

[mention]chardonnay[/mention] you didn't really specify why you're feeling psi as town beyond 'she often comes across as appeasing' -- could you go into more detail? For me, meta experience would seem to imply she should be floating somewhere around the middle, I'm not sure where you're getting town from.

---

Re the other stuff going on:

Count me in as not a fan of Jiwon's posting this game either. "inactivity is NAI" doesn't apply when the person is posting but just choosing not to engage.

I don't really see the suspicion of cayvie, or at least I don't see myself voting for Cayvie today when there are better options on the table.

I can also get behind the LC wagon. I don't feel like he's contributed a whole lot of original stuff beyond mechanical speculation and agreeing with other people's reads.

I'll do [VOTE: long con] aubergine for now.

also why does it say aubergine whenever people vote lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

cassowary wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:59 pm also why does it say aubergine whenever people vote lol
since the poll system doesn't actually track voting order, we had the vote tag add an extra word so people could search lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(also note you have to vote in the poll at the top for it to count, the vote tag is just a courtesy for abovementioned searching purposes)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

DJ Neutron Star wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:48 pm evening folks

if anyone has any suggestions on things or people in the thread i should be focusing on, let me know

there isn't anything in particular i'm finding myself able to focus on so i could use some direction, admittedly
Thoughts on all players currently being voted would be a good start. :)

-//-/-/-/-

Pre-edit [mention]Cassowary[/mention]

Tonally I think that PSI is more nervous when posting as town then as mafia? And quicker to post reads as well?

I didn't really get into the tonal reasons I think shes town b/c I wanted to see more of her posts first for personal confirmation. This is more of a fledgling read, but I do feel pretty strongly about it. I only went into the parts that I think were non-ai that others were scum reading.
hi-lo
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:20 pm [VOTE: long con] aubergine

idk just gut

could prob go for jiwon too, probably not cayvie at this point
Same tbh

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ultimate-Gamer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ultimate-Gamer »

PSINE calling Cayvie out feels.... Odd? Like, not scummy odd but more like "I'm out of my element and kinda making things up as I go and things are escalating because of it"??? It's hard to explain.

What I DO think is scum PSINE would have dropped the issue sooner if she were scum imo. Like I don't think it'd be wise to call so much attention to herself wheen she didn't have to, and I think she knows that.

I CAN see scum neutron SEEING that interaction and seeing an opportunity to cast shade.

That's all from just an iso of Nooter. so, like, SLIGHT scum reads here? But I wanna iso PSINE as well and get a bigger picture here
Dag yo...
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Cayvie wagon I dont think I can support. She's kinda all over the place in a way that mafia normally isn't in the early game. Having quickly changing reads w/ little in thread reasons, drawing unnecessary attention to herself, etc.

Long con I dont know if I have a real opinion of yet. I think that its interesting that his planting Alison!mafia as viable didn't draw the same attention that DDL received for expressing the same sentiment. Not entirely sure if that means anything yet.

lol I feel like im slow rolling through the game. Im glad that more things are getting pushed now at least.
hi-lo
DJ Neutron Star

[mention]chardonnay[/mention]
can i confirm why you're voting cassowary? you haven't said much immediately about them outside of 'something' feeling off and currently disagreeing with their PSINE read

[mention]cassowary[/mention]
i'm also unsure why you qualified the Long Con vote as a wagon— nutella was explicit about her vote being a gut vote
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:55 pm I'm leaning toward cayvie as the chop right now. I don't like how her change of opinion on DDL went, and her ISO largely reads to me like pocketing attempts of DDL and Alison. [VOTE: cayvie] aubergine
I'm a *little bit* bothered that this is thinking in term of finding a chop rather than finding wolves.

I have wrongly scumread Long Con before so I'm trying to be careful and give it more time though. I liked nutella's vote on him.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:22 pm[...]

In that context I'm guessing that's me? :p I think this is the second time you refer to "person townreading PSINE" in vague terms, it feels a bit like you're purposefully avoiding mentioning me so that I forget about my early ~scumread of you.
(I know I'm not the only one saying she's in town range meta-wise but like, I think it's fair to say I was the first to be vocal about it post-DDL's case)
ImageImage
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

DJ Neutron Star wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:34 pm @chardonnay
can i confirm why you're voting cassowary? you haven't said much immediately about them outside of 'something' feeling off and currently disagreeing with their PSINE read
Mmm, the observation is mostly gut fueled. Cassowary comes across as trying to blend while reading through their ISO. This is especially notable in the forcing a read that they weren't really confidant in, (PSINightmare).

Its not necessarily a lock-in vote for me. D1 im down to vote anybody I dont have reasons for town reading. So that's like scum reads, light scum reads, and low posting nulls.

What are your thoughts on Cassowary?
hi-lo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:38 pm
I'm a *little bit* bothered that this is thinking in term of finding a chop rather than finding wolves.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

cayvie wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:21 pm
rude >:|

what don't you like about my progression on DDL?
What progression. You suspected him, then he told an almost-joke, and then you were gushing with townpraise for him. It's fake, it's a pocketing attempt.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

i don't speak gif you have to use words :p
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:38 pm
What the fuck?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

:haha:
ImageImage
Ultimate-Gamer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ultimate-Gamer »

chardonnay wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:48 pm
forcing a read that they weren't really confidant in, (PSINightmare).
Oh shit I just did that huh 😳

Yeah I didn't want my FIRST iso to be a null read so I kinda put a gun to my head and said "Nooter slightly scummy" even though it's closer to null.
Dag yo...
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Ultimate-Gamer wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:58 pm

Yeah I didn't want my FIRST iso to be a null read so I kinda put a gun to my head and said "Nooter slightly scummy" even though it's closer to null.
I mean... there's nothing inhertly wrong with forcing a read for the sake of content generation. Its more when its done for the sake of not standing out.

Im not sure what to make of you lamp shading your own actions so quickly UG haha. You seem pretty ill at ease rn.
hi-lo
cassowary

Post by cassowary »

DJ Neutron Star wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:34 pm@cassowary
i'm also unsure why you qualified the Long Con vote as a wagon— nutella was explicit about her vote being a gut vote
meh, I guess I thought more people had voiced explicit suspicion on LC than I'm finding looking back

I stand by the vote though. Not a fan of LC's most recent post here either, even though I do appreciate a good gif.
cassowary

Post by cassowary »

Ultimate-Gamer wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:58 pm

This is a weird reaction to have to a post that wasn't about you, imo
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Okay maybe Long Con is town :p

fwiw I liked U-G's interventions so far.

dov - Fatmo - JiwonMeganPark - KitsuShel are complete ?? and I feel it's kinda holding me from moving forward. (bIG PicTurE reAdS) There's probably like... 1-2 scum in that?

This is dov's first forum mafia game (we met through online pen paling). He wanted to try because apparently I'm obsessed with it :p His inactivity is maybe *sliiiiiighthly* town indicative but meh. We'll see!

Fatmo where are youuu?

idk about Jiwon. In my experience townie that do "active lurking" are various degree of being sorry/apologetic but in this case there's none of that so yeah I would vote here.

Looking forward to more KituShel content
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”