8%

Total votes: 39
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Coming out to bat right as I go to sleep mac? I had better not wake up to 5 votes and 10 pages of being blasted. I’d love to not be set off so early in the morning. :keys:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

I believe that it is absolutely blatantly obvious that Tim is mafia.

That counterwagon would have gone over if it was town.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm i was hoping like 10 ppl would get killed n1 so i could read less posts
Helloooooo. Give me a 10-shot day vig please.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

We can yeet Sprit, no problem. Ok. Go.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So I can sheep Hally without any fear now?

Just call me Dally from here on. \o/
I'm still not planning to read this game. =p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would yeet Herm and Tim before Sprityo. Tbh Sprityo should be in that Juliets/Dyslexicon tier because he might be spewed clear. I'd like more of the game to play out before focusing on solving Sprityo.

Herm is someone I'd very much like town to pay attention to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Herm and Tim] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] [mention]Justplayingitcool[/mention] hi. i need each of you to role claim and say who you targeted last night. if you don’t i will punt you into the sun. thanks for your cooperation
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

To my eye Herm is near outed partner to Nutella.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm hally/spf tag team is too powerful, please nerf

also why did no one die lol
the maf was literally so terrified of our collective power that they were too afraid to even kill anyone
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

why
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 pm me and hally are both lock town because of one specific post that nutella made. i'll explain later. maybe.
No need. And you aren't alone. There are an actual plague of confirms. I believe all the below names are town.

Alison
ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
dyachei
Hally
Long Con
Oddmerta
Samusamu
staypositivefriend
tedxtr
tutuu

Juliets and Dyslexicon are a tier on their own as they were both openly opposed to nutella but in a way that I feel can be distancing/bussing.
i'm not quite ready to locktown everyone in this list but our heads are in the same place. the nutella flip reflects quite badly on tim
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm not sure why anyone would think I was bussing or distancing from nutella but I'm not disturbed by it at the moment. I think there is plenty of evidence I wasn't.

I have some questions for some people but I will save them for tomorrow and I want to absorb Mac's lists first.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:20 pmwhy
If you look at Herm's ISO and ctrl f nut you should see it.

He dealt with her vote on him like it was a fart on the breeze. He came back with a "Nut in the lead, was she caught?" post that was super >rand mafia in light of her flip. He asked me if my avocado read on her meant I was townreading her and then wrote "lol".
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my gut tells me that juliets isnt partnered with nutella based on the way nutella awkwardly pushed on her, fwiw
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:22 pm

He dealt with her vote on him like it was a fart on the breeze. He came back with a "Nut in the lead, was she caught?" post that was super >rand mafia in light of her flip. He asked me if my avocado read on her meant I was townreading her and then wrote "lol".
i actually had that thought about the “was she caught?” post when he made it but didn’t say anything
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

indepenedtly i dont tly trust herm too but lot of ppl say he's obv town and above all i just wanna sheep alison so if she says herm town i wil lthink herm town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 pm I'm not sure why anyone would think I was bussing or distancing from nutella but I'm not disturbed by it at the moment. I think there is plenty of evidence I wasn't.

I have some questions for some people but I will save them for tomorrow and I want to absorb Mac's lists first.
My main reservation is that in light of the fact that Nutella spent nearly half the day (the latter half) a near certain yeet, at some point she's likely to go into anti-spew mode and she chose to spend most of her remaining time pushing onto you and at no point did it feel like she was going to get anywhere with that at all. You also didn't move your vote off of her when you said you bought her claim, which I think could be explained by virtue of Tim also being mafia so moving your vote to him serving little purpose.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 pm

i actually had that thought about the “was she caught?” post when he made it but didn’t say anything
Yes so did I. There is something to be said for not sharing your every thought I think lol.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Herm »

No kills last night and one dead scum.

Good start.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think juliets super towny from the way nutella treated her

still have my reservations about spf but i could ujst be tunneling and if everyone seems to agree shes obv town it means i shouldnt rly push against it atm, no point and nothing to gain
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

Hot take: nutella spewed juliets town. I'm not convinced the nutella exe was locked in at the time she started frantically trying to push juliets as a counterwagon, and juliets has been independently townie. juliets also is known to dislike bussing but zoomed in straight on nutella the moment she subbed in.

I prepared a long list of reasons why Tim is scum but I see everyone else is already on board so I'm not going to repeat them again.

Going to sleep on the Herm case since I have Herm as a strong townread.

Hally and SPF are locktown and I will tolerate no slander of them.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if nutella was playing the "im going to hardbus my partner juliets" angle early onto d1, i don't think it would be so awkward. she really crumbled when she was asked to substantiate her read on juliet, and it felt like she kept clinging to it because she knew walking it back would make it look scummy. i think the bus would be a lot cleaner from nutella if she was trying to bus her partner
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Herm is town tbh.

Also, how am I compatible with Nutella?
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:25 pm i think juliets super towny from the way nutella treated her

still have my reservations about spf but i could ujst be tunneling and if everyone seems to agree shes obv town it means i shouldnt rly push against it atm, no point and nothing to gain
it's cool ill have u hard tr'ing me in no time
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:23 pm if i have to choose one of these counterwagons prob tim but ehh
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm [VOTE: tim] aubergine guess this is my best shot lol
The reason I am not reading these posts as indicative of Tim being town is because at the point she made them if she didn't self pres onto him it'd be effectively outing him. The way that she arrived at this feels like something that she gradually realised. Like she specifically made the vote because she had to, not because she wanted to, and she waited so long to do so because she wanted to see if a mislynch wagon was viable first. She did this and then Tim himself didn't snap onto her. If I was in Tim's shoes, jockeying to try to save her and then she snapped onto my growing mislynch, my first inclination would be to stop her in her tracks, stop defending her and immediately vote her and give her the finger. He didn't do that.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 pm

indepenedtly i dont tly trust herm too but lot of ppl say he's obv town and above all i just wanna sheep alison so if she says herm town i wil lthink herm town
I'm definitely town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think there was an ugly note in the way nutella pushed juliets, especially when she was going on characterizing how juliets' posts was TMI-ing her. She really wanted juliets to die there, I think. Maybe I'm being played but I think that is wolf on townie action.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:25 pm i think juliets super towny from the way nutella treated her

i hope u dont feel antagonized by my constant sr on u, i hope that u perceive it as a badge of honor / i am giving u respect, thats all!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t think nut/jules is w/w

i think nut started pushing the slot before her wagon really took off and then just kept doing it once she was caught because she didn’t wanna spew more ppl
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm I believe that it is absolutely blatantly obvious that Tim is mafia.

LOL...I'm tempted to just let this ride and find out what you say when you find out you are wrong. I mean, knowing you are wrong makes it already hilarious, but seeing you when you find out would be priceless.

Meanwhile...I bought Nutella's claim just like a lot of people did. My role is good, but not as stupid good as she claimed, so no I wasn't gonna self press. I particularly wasn't gonna self press for no reason...and as shown by the final count there was no reason.

Now, let's play a different game...Mac shrugged of Nutella's claim, so why didn't he go back to Nutella with his vote? He was the one trying to lead the big swing to me. Away from Nutella. Nutella has flipped wolf. At the end of the day I will flip town. Think about what that means in regards to Mac long about day three.

Now, here's an interesting thing...it does seem like if there had been more wolves available to swing onto me I might have been in danger...so where were they? ALREADY ON ME. Tedxtr is a really good candidate.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 pm

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Herm is town tbh.

Also, how am I compatible with Nutella?
More to the point I found nothing in either of your ISOs to say that you aren't. I'm not pushing you though.

I don't think Herm is town so if you want to get anywhere with that read show me why lol.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:23 pm if i have to choose one of these counterwagons prob tim but ehh
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm [VOTE: tim] aubergine guess this is my best shot lol
The reason I am not reading these posts as indicative of Tim being town is because at the point she made them if she didn't self pres onto him it'd be effectively outing him. The way that she arrived at this feels like something that she gradually realised. Like she specifically made the vote because she had to, not because she wanted to, and she waited so long to do so because she wanted to see if a mislynch wagon was viable first. She did this and then Tim himself didn't snap onto her. If I was in Tim's shoes, jockeying to try to save her and then she snapped onto my growing mislynch, my first inclination would be to stop her in her tracks, stop defending her and immediately vote her and give her the finger. He didn't do that.
worth noting that nutella switched her vote to tim after tutuu made this post:
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm there are 4 minutes until eod

nutella-chan ur still sitting on a 1-vote juliets wagon?
which could hint at tutuu being town that pressured nutellascum into committing to vote her partner
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm I believe that it is absolutely blatantly obvious that Tim is mafia.

LOL...I'm tempted to just let this ride and find out what you say when you find out you are wrong. I mean, knowing you are wrong makes it already hilarious, but seeing you when you find out would be priceless.

Meanwhile...I bought Nutella's claim just like a lot of people did. My role is good, but not as stupid good as she claimed, so no I wasn't gonna self press. I particularly wasn't gonna self press for no reason...and as shown by the final count there was no reason.

Now, let's play a different game...Mac shrugged of Nutella's claim, so why didn't he go back to Nutella with his vote? He was the one trying to lead the big swing to me. Away from Nutella. Nutella has flipped wolf. At the end of the day I will flip town. Think about what that means in regards to Mac long about day three.

Now, here's an interesting thing...it does seem like if there had been more wolves available to swing onto me I might have been in danger...so where were they? ALREADY ON ME. Tedxtr is a really good candidate.
What I find hilarious is when people make posts thinking that when I push mislynches over it actually bothers me in the slightest. You'll get no satisfaction out of it dude so if you're town, town.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 pm

Yes so did I. There is something to be said for not sharing your every thought I think lol.
But he is so different from his scum game. I'm the scum game he barely bothered and didn't really make reads at all you know. He is really different.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What I find hilarious is when people make posts thinking that when I push mislynches over it actually bothers me in the slightest. You'll get no satisfaction out of it dude so if you're town, town.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 pm

i hope u dont feel antagonized by my constant sr on u, i hope that u perceive it as a badge of honor / i am giving u respect, thats all!
dw i do not! i find it endearing to be hardtunneled by a spinning anime girl
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think the last minute nutella claim had a serious chance of getting the exe off her. I was reading along and I actually felt swayed to move my vote (although by the time I read it, it was too late to do so), until Hally and SPF came in and shut that down. I already cleared Hally but SPF here was especially ruthless in shutting down nutella's attempt to wriggle out of an exe by claiming. The content of her role card clearly indicates that it was a real attempt to get out and that she intended to fake clear herself by using the protect section of her role card to fake being a doctor. SPF is not mafia.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

I'lllook through stuff when I get bsck home.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

well spf was already not mafia but now she’s super not :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm i don’t think nut/jules is w/w

i think nut started pushing the slot before her wagon really took off and then just kept doing it once she was caught because she didn’t wanna spew more ppl
As I said I have her and dizzy in a little group on their own. I don't even really care about the possibility enough to want it to be a discussion point, I just don't feel safe putting her in my "locktown never consider" list right now.

Tim is the critter we need to solve today because I am a little torn, but if he's mafia and we get him today their hearts will have been ripped out.
Alison

Post by Alison »

full list of townies in the entire world who would come out of day 1 with a mac suspicion:

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Radio what's new?? SOME ONE STILL LOVES YOUUuuuuuuu
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm well spf was already not mafia but now she’s super not :p
our plan to hardtunnel on nutella and clear ourselves is working better than expected. this town will never see it coming
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm Radio what's new?? SOME ONE STILL LOVES YOUUuuuuuuu
yo tony!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm Radio what's new?? SOME ONE STILL LOVES YOUUuuuuuuu
Welcome amigo. You subbed into a slot that I think is spewed clear so congrats.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm i was hoping like 10 ppl would get killed n1 so i could read less posts
just read less posts
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:33 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm well spf was already not mafia but now she’s super not :p
our plan to hardtunnel on nutella and clear ourselves is working better than expected. this town will never see it coming
:slick:
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:34 pm
Welcome amigo. You subbed into a slot that I think is spewed clear so congrats.
did I miss something? I don't remember Colin being spewed clear
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont think oddmerta and tim are w/w but oddmerta could be the 3p or something. guy was obv town first few hours of d1 and then he just stopped posting

i dont rly think there are any deep wolves except maybe poison-chan? (and the pink haired girl im bullying)

if we play it like a level 1 game we should win?

so yeet tim, yeet JPIC? i should stop defending JPIC. but he was on the nut wagon. eh. dunno

solution: sheep alison

Return to “Previous Jobs”