The King of Limbs
3%
A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:29 am [VOTE: Timsup2nothing ] aubergine
Hey! Here's that other quarter I been waiting for!

@Hally now it's my turn...

How'd your night phase go Ted?
Didn't get notified of anything.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:34 am Do I get to just say "time to die" when he doesn't answer, or is that just a town core thing?
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

my body is ready tim
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 am

So....no result on your action...claiming you took no action...?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:28 pm Okay let's talk about the fact that tutuu is powerwolfing
It's a certain possibility, it's starting to become more and more probable
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:37 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 am

So....no result on your action...claiming you took no action...?
If you are claiming to have roleblocked me or something, the only actions where I would be notified of said roleblock would've been if I had an investigative action, upon which would've been obvious I was roleblocked.

Since I am not that type of role, I don't get notified of whether my action went through or not.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:41 pm If this is tutu’s scum game I’m super impressed tbh

It’s also hilarious
You shouldn't be - as sprityo pointed out, 35 posts out of 25000000 are the actual game solving posts and the reads look pretty bad.

not gonna go over her today, obviously.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Did your action involve you going out Ted?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:42 am Did your action involve you going out Ted?
I'd assume so
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:41 pm If this is tutu’s scum game I’m super impressed tbh

It’s also hilarious
You shouldn't be - as sprityo pointed out, 35 posts out of 25000000 are the actual game solving posts and the reads look pretty bad.

not gonna go over her today, obviously.
If she’s mafia she’s replicated her manic town energy very well, that would be the impressive part
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Okay. Guess we just hope your action was a good one and went through.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:44 am Okay. Guess we just hope your action was a good one and went through.
I hope it went through as well :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:44 am Okay. Guess we just hope your action was a good one and went through.

What a letdown
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I was fully prepared to unquestioningly believe another claim
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i kinda wanan believe tim to be town lollll

im guessing his action for last night was "target a player. if their action is hurtful / negative it gets roleblocked. otherwise it does not"
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

In the interests of all info being on the table, and since I see nothing about not infodumping for my role and am just playing the game as a follower anyway, may as well confirm that I targeted Alison with a protective role last night that I believe I unwittingly stole from nutella. (I can assume roles from dead players.) I was not informed what role it was, just that I could protect someone.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:47 am I was fully prepared to unquestioningly believe another claim
Sorry. Like I said, at 70-79.9% civilians in the game my night action is just not that exciting. It was worth a try just to see if Ted talked himself into a corner, but his answers were cagey enough to avoid that. And since he obviously thinks I'm a wolf the caginess is NAI, so that was a bust.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

My initial thought was I saved Alison from the NK and am a hero PR again, but I guess maybe not.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

universe exodus alpha centauri brain time

timsup2nothing = town
jpic = town
nanook = town

spf = mafia
sprityo = mafia
drwilgy = mafia
samusamu = mafia

oddmerta = 3p
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am In the interests of all info being on the table, and since I see nothing about not infodumping for my role and am just playing the game as a follower anyway, may as well confirm that I targeted Alison with a protective role last night that I believe I unwittingly stole from nutella. (I can assume roles from dead players.) I was not informed what role it was, just that I could protect someone.
Nice play, because if all the traffic around Mac really didn't include the faction kill you may very well have stopped it.

Still more people who haven't given any clue to their activity though so there might be something else afoot yet.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:39 am Princess Nutella reached for her sheath and put her hand on the handle of her dagger. She pulled it out in an arc, producing a whistling sound in the air.

"How dare you betray me!" she yelled, as she lunged forward, intending to pierce through MacDougall's heart.

Her dagger penetrated through flesh and bones. Blood splattered everywhere.

Shocked, MacDougall came to his senses. He looked downward and he saw Nanook, collapsing on the ground, with a dagger sticking out from his chest. He grabbed the dying man as his tears started running down his cheeks.

"W-w-why ... Nanook ... why?! Please stay with me. You'll be okay ... We will call the apothecary ... you'll be fine ... please don't go!"

Nanook, coughing blood, gathered all his remaining strength to mutter one final thing. "MacDougall .... t-t-these are my final words .... I ... lo-" his eyes turned blank. He passed away.

MacDougall looked at Princess Nutella with fire in his eyes. He lunged forward with the full intent to kill. The last thing he saw were the armored gauntlets of the castle guards grabbing hold of him and knocking him out.

----

MacDougall slowly blinked. The darkness in front of him was starting to fade away. Along with it unfortunately the pain from his bruised face returned. He gasped.

"My own son... My own blood... What a disappointment" - said King JaggedJimmyJay, sitting on his giant golden throne, looking at Prince MacDougall with contempt. "I've given you everything you desire. All the fancy swords and lances, all the fastest horses in the West, all the riches our coffers can offer ... you know how much our kingdom needed that alliance. Your marriage with Princess Nutella was pivotal for the survival of our people. And you threw that away. Thousands of people will suffer as a result of your consequences. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Prince MacDougall remained silent. He was looking at his father's eyes, his eyes full of anger and hatred. His pride didn't allow him to utter a word.

"I thought so" said King JaggedJimmyJay with a sigh. "He needs to receive his punishment. Guards, throw him where I instructed you."

A sack was put over MacDougall's head, rendering him unable to see. He was roughly grabbed and forced to walk.

After some time the sack was pulled. The loud echo of a door being slammed was heart. Then, a key being turned, locking it. MacDougall looked around. He was alone in an empty room, dimly lit by the two torches at the sides of the door he came through.

There was a rusty sword, a battered axe, and a splintered old shield. Puzzled, MacDougall pulled out the sword. He remembered the great old days when he used to fence.

Suddenly, the rustling of chains and metal was heard. A large door on the other side of the room was being slowly lifted up. Underneath it, the blinding sunlight was being reflected by the golden sand. The cries of crowd cheering was heard all throughout the Arena. Three armed men were rushing out of the other doors being opened into the center. MacDougall slowly stepped forwad.

Timsup2nothing, a Retiarius gladiator, threw his net on one of his approaching opponents, sprityo, and hurled his trident at JPIC, the other one.

sprityo was caught in the net and stumbled and fell on the ground. He desperately tried to slash it open.

Meanwhile, JPIC ducked at the last moment and barely managed to dodge Tim's trident. He approached the now unarmed man with his Gladius. But coming from behind, MacDougall tripped him over and bashed his head, rendering him unconscious.

Tim picked up JPIC's weapon and slashed at MacDougall, intending to catch him offguard. However, sprityo who finally managed to set himself free, tackled Tim. The two men wrestled on the ground, blood and sand mixing up all around them. MacDougall approached, grabbed them both by their heads and bashed them against each other, rendering them unconscious.

The crowd roared. "BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD" they kept chanting. MacDougall looked around and saw his father, sitting at the center balcony. King JaggedJimmyJay stood up, looked around, and smiled. He put his hand forward and his thumb up. Then slowly rotated the hand downards, resulting in a thumbs down.

MacDougall knew how cruel and merciless his father was. He demanded that he killed one of the other fighters, and if he disobeyed, all would be dead instead.

Timsup2nothing, sprityo and JPIC were all lying unconscious in front of him. MacDougall picked up his sword and looked at it. He had to make a choice.

Which was the right choice? - he asked himself

TO BE CONTINUED
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:55 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:39 am Princess Nutella reached for her sheath and put her hand on the handle of her dagger. She pulled it out in an arc, producing a whistling sound in the air.

"How dare you betray me!" she yelled, as she lunged forward, intending to pierce through MacDougall's heart.

Shocked, MacDougall came to his senses. He looked downward and he saw Nanook, collapsing on the ground, with a dagger sticking out from his chest. He grabbed the dying man as his tears started running down his cheeks.

"W-w-why ... Nanook ... why?! Please stay with me. You'll be okay ... We will call the apothecary ... you'll be fine ... please don't go!"

Nanook, coughing blood, gathered all his remaining strength to mutter one final thing. "MacDougall .... t-t-these are my final words .... I ... lo-" his eyes turned blank. He passed away.

MacDougall looked at Princess Nutella with fire in his eyes. He lunged forward with the full intent to kill. The last thing he saw were the armored gauntlets of the castle guards grabbing hold of him and knocking him out.

----

MacDougall slowly blinked. The darkness in front of him was starting to fade away. Along with it unfortunately the pain from his bruised face returned. He gasped.

"My own son... My own blood... What a disappointment" - said King JaggedJimmyJay, sitting on his giant golden throne, looking at Prince MacDougall with contempt. "I've given you everything you desire. All the fancy swords and lances, all the fastest horses in the West, all the riches our coffers can offer ... you know how much our kingdom needed that alliance. Your marriage with Princess Nutella was pivotal for the survival of our people. And you threw that away. Thousands of people will suffer as a result of your consequences. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Prince MacDougall remained silent. He was looking at his father's eyes, his eyes full of anger and hatred. His pride didn't allow him to utter a word.

"I thought so" said King JaggedJimmyJay with a sigh. "He needs to receive his punishment. Guards, throw him where I instructed you."

A sack was put over MacDougall's head, rendering him unable to see. He was roughly grabbed and forced to walk.

After some time the sack was pulled. The loud echo of a door being slammed was heart. Then, a key being turned, locking it. MacDougall looked around. He was alone in an empty room, dimly lit by the two torches at the sides of the door he came through.

There was a rusty sword, a battered axe, and a splintered old shield. Puzzled, MacDougall pulled out the sword. He remembered the great old days when he used to fence.

Suddenly, the rustling of chains and metal was heard. A large door on the other side of the room was being slowly lifted up. Underneath it, the blinding sunlight was being reflected by the golden sand. The cries of crowd cheering was heard all throughout the Arena. Three armed men were rushing out of the other doors being opened into the center. MacDougall slowly stepped forwad.

Timsup2nothing, a Retiarius gladiator, threw his net on one of his approaching opponents, sprityo, and hurled his trident at JPIC, the other one.

sprityo was caught in the net and stumbled and fell on the ground. He desperately tried to slash it open.

Meanwhile, JPIC ducked at the last moment and barely managed to dodge Tim's trident. He approached the now unarmed man with his Gladius. But coming from behind, MacDougall tripped him over and bashed his head, rendering him unconscious.

Tim picked up JPIC's weapon and slashed at MacDougall, intending to catch him offguard. However, sprityo who finally managed to set himself free, tackled Tim. The two men wrestled on the ground, blood and sand mixing up all around them. MacDougall approached, grabbed them both by their heads and bashed them against each other, rendering them unconscious.

The crowd roared. "BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD" they kept chanting. MacDougall looked around and saw his father, sitting at the center balcony. King JaggedJimmyJay stood up, looked around, and smiled. He put his hand forward and his thumb up. Then slowly rotated the hand downards, resulting in a thumbs down.

MacDougall knew how cruel and merciless his father was. He demanded that he killed one of the other fighters, and if he disobeyed, all would be dead instead.

Timsup2nothing, sprityo and JPIC were all lying unconscious in front of him. MacDougall picked up his sword and looked at it. He had to make a choice.

TO BE CONTINUED
what do u think about my reads i think i solved the game dude
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:56 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:55 am

----

TO BE CONTINUED
what do u think about my reads i think i solved the game dude
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am In the interests of all info being on the table, and since I see nothing about not infodumping for my role and am just playing the game as a follower anyway, may as well confirm that I targeted Alison with a protective role last night that I believe I unwittingly stole from nutella. (I can assume roles from dead players.) I was not informed what role it was, just that I could protect someone.
instantly tinfoiling that you’re a mafia universal backup and inherit the role of the first scum to die

but you could also be town because why claim if so
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:26 am what's your result JPIC?
Mac - Town
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Okay then.

I talked to the people I wanted to talk to,

I rode through the WTF really went on at Mac's place chaos.

I'm gonna take another break and...I dunno...sleep maybe.

Somebody find all the wolves and just vig them all, okay?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:59 am "Nutella, you seem mafia, perhaps you should claim"

"So I have a boat, and each night I have to match someone's character to a song that I randomly guess and if I get it right they go on my boat, and then I can choose whether to try to put someone else on my boat every night or save everyone on my boat."

"JPIC, you seem mafia, perhaps you should claim"

lold
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:25 am I don't really think Nook is lock mafia from that I just felt like reaction testing everyone for a bit.
nice backpedal from embarrassment br0seph, keep 'er goin'
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

this day is lame, I will be more hyped D3 and willing to play once Tim is flipped.

like I really have nothing to do here, I'll maybe tier down the lists because that seems good practice but other than that there's nothing to do
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

uhhh I will tone down the activity btw but I'm here in case you need a second opinion even though nobody cares, etc etc, just @ me

doing my due diligence, my services are available if anybody requires them

theory : jpic is a role cop and between alison / mac / hally, the scum team probably decide to off one of them and then check one of the others in order to determine who needs to exit the game first

Idk if I actually believe that but felt compelled to contribute with something, so dwell on that
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

There’s an alternative universe where I am mafia
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:23 am There’s an alternative universe where I am mafia
Still no reads from you today
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

I'm back I'd like to read from SOD, cause I think I might have missed a lot of posts.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm wait they fell in love????????
Yeah and then she cheated on him with the wolf team and you can see the betrayal in ted's tone when he posts about her near the end
I have never felt more cheated in my life than in this game

Sniped her anyway, lolnutella

That’s what you get for trying to go for the pocket once again
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 pm Nut </3

Also, can we please make games these large have at least four NKs N1. Thanks. Back to slanking.
why? slankers! i do not trust slankers! but ok, this sounds a bit towny.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm i was hoping like 10 ppl would get killed n1 so i could read less posts
that would have been great only slankers should stay in the thread!
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 pm me and hally are both lock town because of one specific post that nutella made. i'll explain later. maybe.
No need. And you aren't alone. There are an actual plague of confirms. I believe all the below names are town.

Alison
ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
dyachei
Hally
Long Con
Oddmerta
Samusamu
staypositivefriend
tedxtr
tutuu

Juliets and Dyslexicon are a tier on their own as they were both openly opposed to nutella but in a way that I feel can be distancing/bussing.
I can believe it to be dizzy tbh cause no matter what i cannot make my heart to read them town properly .
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:17 pm So I can sheep Hally without any fear now?

Just call me Dally from here on. \o/
I'm still not planning to read this game. =p
exactly what are you planning to do, never read the game or help solving it?
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] who will you be voting for this phase?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:37 pm A better question here would be if there's any player in this game that has active objections to a Tim exe given the events of yesterday.
I do not think there should be any tbh. the problems with Tim is that, unlike th eprevious game, where even though I was wrong, I could come to a conclusion and their arguments were pretty acceptable and made sense, and they encountered my tunnel points pretty nicely, though i blew them off at the beginning i was willing to TR them afterwards because they were being town.

the problem here is, first, I do not see the confidence in him which I saw before. there way of posting reads seems strange to me, those reads were made just for the sake of it, tonally they do not give out any towny vibe or strong vibe. I had a tendency to skip a few posts from them. I was having real trouble placing them in any slot, and had him as null mostly, but when I saw that he actually replied to that Nutella thing, that's a real bad thing in my opinion. As Town i would never trust specially when the person is the top wagon. I really thing it could be a scum bait. also, what does tim's power do specifically ? tell the % of civilian numbers? that too , a range? how is that of any use?

but that thing gives me a bit of doubt, if scum!tim was making a role wouldn't he make something nicer to save his spot? this single question makes me wanna give him a slight town cred.
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:38 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
The second part of this, yup
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
Strangely phrased sentence. It's like you are afraid of saying something too jarring like "I can never trust her" so you preface it with a lamentation to take the edge off. This is a mafia phrasing.
Yeah maybe
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
The second part of this, yup
uh

guess colin is just openwolfing

maybe not all of mac's reads are trash

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 pm No u Nutella
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm

Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
Ok thank you for answering. Sounds like you've been down this road before.
weird post
I assumed he had played with her before and been fooled.
yeah I understood just.... the wording made me narrow my eyes a bit
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Colin cleared himself to me near immediately in the animals game because he was obviously in his town meta and out of his wolfrange. Similarly he is just mafia in this game.
Nah. In Animals I looked town because I could actually play cause I was in the thread from the start. Here (and elsewhere) I have to play catch-up and read a billion posts about nothing and end up looking like a scuzz
oh wait this feels ok maybe fuck idk
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
no it was juliets' wording I didn't like

I've been pinged by the tone of literally all her posts so far
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm Scumreading nutella tbh
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm Wow I didn’t even know nutella was getting buried lol damn
Literally never mafia. Never.
I assume, this whole read is made based on both of their meta combined?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:44 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
who is the mafia dead?

if ur assuming no one bussed

like there are at least 4 more mafia and 1 3p
I didn't say nobody bussed. By the end I am sure they did. But it's incredibly likely the major nutella opponents were town. Wilgy ruthlessly disregarded her. I know mafia Wilgy. If he sees his teammate Nutella floundering he'd get to work pushing a viable lhf town. He kicked her into the fire. That's not how he operates.
then based on this, i think i can sheep the wigly read.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
Man, Nutella was a runaway wagon...all of your lock clears are gonna look good, but are you REALLY thinking the whole wolf team failed to read the room and none of them established any distance? Seriously?

I get it man, you are gonna heroically drive me over the line and that's fine...but don't let this awesome wolf spike you think you are doing make you silly.
okay, I like this post, and i agree with the first para tbh, but i do not agree the mac part cause he himself talked about possible distancing. so what were you trying to establish exactly/ ?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm So one reason I bought into Nutella's claim was "it's complicated." Mine is too. In fact I had to wait for Sloonei to tell me what my night action was because it is dependent on the percentage of players that are civilians. Based on the night action I was given 70-79.9% of current players are civilians.

My role is apparently intended as a snowball stopper against the wolves, because the closer to parity they get the more powerful my night actions get.
exactly how tbh? i don't see towns or even scums getting roles that get improved when close to parity.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm @sprityo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Justplayingitcool hi. i need each of you to role claim and say who you targeted last night. if you don’t i will punt you into the sun. thanks for your cooperation
I’m not going to 🤷‍♀️
even if people make you a top wagon near Eod?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:01 pm just got off the phone with thom yorke and he agrees with me that tim is probably wolf
LMAO.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:08 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:06 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:05 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm Poison you should out all information before EOD.

I generally believe that heavily townread people should be outing their information before the end of the day phase immediately after they acquire that information. I think scum is practically forced into shooting the consensus townreads for the conceivable future because there's so many of them. That means you're likely to die before you out your information if you sit on it. Plus we have some evidence that there's a roleblocker or doctor or something who can keep you safe.
I can out something but if we are going to let scummy people claim first, I think I 'd out my information after that.
Do you have information that will or will likely lead to the chop of a wolf or unfriendly neutral? If so, reveal it now. If not, reveal it never (or when whoever your info vindicates is on the chopping block or whatever).
Yes it can but it would need a claim to get the proper chop. But the info I got I wouldn't want to get towns to claim but we would need scums to claim. It's very complicated. I would shut up.
Who designed mechanics in mafia? Like who was the first person who added a cop and was like “this is a good idea”
Cop?
Do you think it was a doctor?
oh sorry I read it wrong.
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:08 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 am
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:59 pm Solid Town
tutuu
mac
tedxtr
sprityo
samusamu
poison

towny, some paranoia
Alison
DrWilgy
dyachei
Dizzy
Hally
Nanook
Tim
Oddmerta

Null
Colin
Long Con

Wafflin
Herm
Radish
spf

Slight scumlean
Jpic
FP-juliets

hm. I ended up putting more people in paranoia tier than I thought I would
@nutella talk about why you had those reads on dya, dizzy, nanook, tim and oddmerta

I don’t remember you talking about any of them prior to this
Sorry just got to this, my catchup was slowed down by a work meeting
I talked about tim and odd a bit in a response to poison last night. Though you had an interesting post about both of them that made me wonder if one or both of them could be wolf.
Think I've talked about nanook a bit as well, he feels towny but I'm always kind of wary of him.
Dya I don't really know how to read well but they had decent tone I thought. Dizzy I've seen slank like this as town before so just awaiting more from him before making a real judgment but leaning town.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:59 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:47 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:35 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:30 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:26 pm

you know full well I am town and yet you are hopping on with empty reasons like I'm memeing a lot

nope.
What should I have seen about you that would let me know "full well" that you're town? My mind is not a closed door so talk to me.
I mean you know I'm town because you're a wolf
So I ask you to tell me why you're town and you answer by saying I already know you're town because I'm a wolf, instead of pointing to towny things you may have done. That's not very convincing and I'm not a wolf.
everything I've done has been towny because I'm town

I meme a lot that's just me
I've given lots of reads and takes and interactions
I vibe with this response but you realize how incredibly unhelpful it is yeah
@Hally these should make me pretty clear town imo

First one look at her read on me—it’s a nothing read, it’s “I might as well townread him rn cause he isn’t dying today, but I’m leaving the “idk I’m paranoid” window open for later,” that isn’t how you treat a partner

The second if we were both mafia it means I’d be openly coaxing her into how to get townread, that isn’t what a partner interaction looks like
I would not dare to call you town because of this. you were pretty towny in the other game, you are definitely not one here.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:56 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm So one reason I bought into Nutella's claim was "it's complicated." Mine is too. In fact I had to wait for Sloonei to tell me what my night action was because it is dependent on the percentage of players that are civilians. Based on the night action I was given 70-79.9% of current players are civilians.

My role is apparently intended as a snowball stopper against the wolves, because the closer to parity they get the more powerful my night actions get.
exactly how tbh? i don't see towns or even scums getting roles that get improved when close to parity.
Sloonei calculates the percentage of players who are civilians. What night action I get depends on what that percentage is. Apparently somewhere between 70% and 79.9% of the players are civilians because I got the night action for that range. If town starts to get in trouble and the percentage falls into the 65% to 69.9% range I get a better night action, and if it falls lower I get an even better night action.

My night action was pretty much a dud, but at least I could say what range we are in and narrow down how many enemies we face a little bit.

Anyway, I had a crappy day one and I'm not gonna argue that I didn't. Good job everyone bagging a wolf without much help from me. But day two is off to a pretty good start and I think if you look closely you will think better of chopping me. Hopefully by the end of the day anyway.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”