8%

Total votes: 39
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Master Radishes »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
she’s clearly evil. look at that face
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
did... did i double post as hally
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm I think SPF is locktown for like three good reasons and I don't particularly care for vague gut-based suspicions of her.
if the paranoia persists for long enough then i might just type up a wall explaining why i have to be locktown based on d1

rn im mostly just hoping that the game doesnt last long enough for the people basing their reads on gut-based paranoia to have an actual influence on the votes
As demonstrated in SF3 if anyone tries to push "let's find the deepwolf now!!!" while there is still an obviously productive POE to follow I will fight them tooth and claw...no matter who I think the more likely deepwolf among the possibilities might be.

BTW, it might be the red eyes. People are scared of red eyes.
How can you have this attitude and believe the JPIC claim was anything but nuts man
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

i lean town on him independently of his claim too
I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).

If I townread Tim, it's going to be because tutuu/Hally townread him and because he towntelled in one of his posts, not because of his claim or lack of diplomacy.
Some people would actually call my lack of diplomacy a town tell in itself, but one day I will fake that to advantage. That day is not this day, but just fair warning.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:34 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

i lean town on him independently of his claim too
I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).

If I townread Tim, it's going to be because tutuu/Hally townread him and because he towntelled in one of his posts, not because of his claim or lack of diplomacy.
Some people would actually call my lack of diplomacy a town tell in itself, but one day I will fake that to advantage. That day is not this day, but just fair warning.
I have enough respect for your scumgame to not townread you off something as easily fakeable as a lack of diplomacy tbh, especially since one of the thoughts I had when I saw tutuu's reactions was that I was going to do exactly this the next time I roll scum against her to pocket her.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm
it’s not funnyyyyyyyy
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

anyway I'm willing to trust the towntell for now since to the best of my knowledge it's not common knowledge that I think of it as a towntell (especially since I just made it up on the spot), and I've never seen anyone get townread for it alone, so I don't think Tim would know to fake that as a wolf. I know you said you overthink stuff Tim and I don't really mean this as disrespect against your wolf game, it's just that on the balance of probabilities it's more likely you didn't know about this than you did.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm I have realized that Tony Stark is voting to dya and voting with dya to nanook.

Pretty dead votes.

Also dont like the votes of poison, tim and drwilgy

I dont see tuutuu as deepwolf as mac said, but yes poison.

Tim and drwilgy are totally openwolfing
What do you not like about these votes?
You and dr wilgy probably are with your votes outside the main wagons to have mobility capacity in case spirityo is a town or you are simply trying to initiate independent pushes to lynch outside Tim or spirityo.

Poison may be trying the same situation from a more comfortable position such as deepwolf. Meh.

That makes me think that one of the two wagons is definitely mafia and it's practically very reliable to say that the remaining wagon is too.

I'm going to ask you some questions.

Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?

Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for?

Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?

And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm I think SPF is locktown for like three good reasons and I don't particularly care for vague gut-based suspicions of her.
if the paranoia persists for long enough then i might just type up a wall explaining why i have to be locktown based on d1

rn im mostly just hoping that the game doesnt last long enough for the people basing their reads on gut-based paranoia to have an actual influence on the votes
As demonstrated in SF3 if anyone tries to push "let's find the deepwolf now!!!" while there is still an obviously productive POE to follow I will fight them tooth and claw...no matter who I think the more likely deepwolf among the possibilities might be.

BTW, it might be the red eyes. People are scared of red eyes.
How can you have this attitude and believe the JPIC claim was anything but nuts man
Because a check isn't a push. I will fight someone who PUSHES SPF. I won't fight someone for examining SPF on a day when nothing short of Sloonei entering the thread, outing her as a wolf, and threatening us with modkill if we don't vote her is going to get her chopped. I won't fight people for having suspicions. And I would welcome someone saying "I'm a cop, I checked SPF clear, and when I inevitably flip and come up green you can trust her absolutely."
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:38 pm
it’s not funnyyyyyyyy
I lol'd
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).
personally dont think nutella's claim was provided by sloonei

the way i see it she just scrambled her own role - she took the doctor aspect and the boat aspect and the flavor aspect. its like if her original scum role was a plate of spaghetti and she just twisted it around a bunch with her fork and gave us the newly produced result. i dont think thats a carefully prepared in advance dish served by chef sloonei

back to sleep sleep good
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

agree with tutuu. nutella didn't seem concerted enough to have that prepared?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

why would motion detector be a thing in role madness?

I tried to wrap my head around this from a design standpoint and it seems such a useless role to have with the information that I have. or rather don't have.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:39 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).
personally dont think nutella's claim was provided by sloonei

the way i see it she just scrambled her own role - she took the doctor aspect and the boat aspect and the flavor aspect. its like if her original scum role was a plate of spaghetti and she just twisted it around a bunch with her fork and gave us the newly produced result. i dont think thats a carefully prepared in advance dish served by chef sloonei

back to sleep sleep good
this seems correct from how nut claimed. it did seem like she was making it up as she went
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Heyy i was thinking thar tony two votes were for his role.

But i have also two votes, what have i skkiped and when to happen this jJaj.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm also i was going to wait to out this but i actually scumread hally's content so far. if they are town then they will almost definitely towntell a lot but i was underwhelmed with their catch-up posts. don't @ me
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:57 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm also i was going to wait to out this but i actually scumread hally's content so far. if they are town then they will almost definitely towntell a lot but i was underwhelmed with their catch-up posts. don't @ me
oooooooh shit
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 pm if one of spf/hally is a wolf i'd pick spf rn but hmmm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:00 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 pm if one of spf/hally is a wolf i'd pick spf rn but hmmm
this reaction immediately makes me worried that you are taking advantage of my paranoia on hally to frame us as having to contain one scum

im getting the sense that your playstyle is just something im gonna be paranoid about tbh
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:04 pm
this reaction immediately makes me worried that you are taking advantage of my paranoia on hally to frame us as having to contain one scum

im getting the sense that your playstyle is just something im gonna be paranoid about tbh
nah I don't think it's for sure at this point, I had you as both town earlier but I have worries now
this interaction is why me & hally are both locktown, btw
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 pm hally i think juliets is implying she knows what song spirit is?
Yes, I was guessing that was his song (because he mentioned it in his first post) and those words were pertinent to his ability. Long Con shot me down though saying it's a popular song and it probably is just his favorite song, like he said.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:38 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm I have realized that Tony Stark is voting to dya and voting with dya to nanook.

Pretty dead votes.

You and dr wilgy probably are with your votes outside the main wagons to have mobility capacity in case spirityo is a town or you are simply trying to initiate independent pushes to lynch outside Tim or spirityo.

Poison may be trying the same situation from a more comfortable position such as deepwolf. Meh.

That makes me think that one of the two wagons is definitely mafia and it's practically very reliable to say that the remaining wagon is too.

Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?

Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?

And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚
Okey, seeing that drwilgy and tim have his votes in spirityo i have to correct myself about this.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:39 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:38 pm
it’s not funnyyyyyyyy
I lol'd
T-T
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

lol - a guy that paranoid about soups would never give even the slightest opportunity to get killed
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:41 pm why would motion detector be a thing in role madness?

I tried to wrap my head around this from a design standpoint and it seems such a useless role to have with the information that I have. or rather don't have.
well tim claims its his weakest ability and he gets access to more powerful ones later
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:46 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:41 pm why would motion detector be a thing in role madness?

well tim claims its his weakest ability and he gets access to more powerful ones later
yeah - but still. does it make any sense that you'd put a motion detector in a role madness game?

like...what's the purpose?
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:42 pm
oooooooh shit

nah I don't think it's for sure at this point, I had you as both town earlier but I have worries now
yes. nut wanted you to sr me and also framed us as having a wolf between us. that indicates to me you’re town
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

but then again I do remember Sloonei putting a voyeur in play lol, maybe he has a thing for useless roles, so it may be legit /shrug
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Pretty dead votes.

Before I get to your questions...which are hard because I really haven't thought about them...I can think of a very good reason why I might be inclined to prefer the chop being outside of me and Sprityo...particularly if it isn't Sprityo. I assume you can guess what that reason is. That's why I find your "not liking" where my second vote is to be a bit weird.

Anyway...

"Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?"

Since "the people being voted for are me and Sprityo if you don't wanna vote Sprityo with me I'd rather you not vote at all, vote a couple vanity wagons, vote yourself, vote Sloonei...whatever.

"Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for?"

Tough one. I'll go with: among the people being voted for I'd rather your vote was not on me.

"Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?"

I think JPIC should self resolve so chopping him is a waste of town KP before he does, so don't vote there.

"And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚"

This may be an unfortunate answer, but I am unlikely to day you are mafia based on where you put your votes under the circumstances. I think one should be on Sprityo, and the other should be parked somewhere reasonably harmless, but I'm not gonna say that not agreeing on that would make you a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nevermind - a voyeur in the context of that game made more sense iirc

motion detector just makes no sense to me in this one though...
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:48 pm
oooooooh shit

yes. nut wanted you to sr me and also framed us as having a wolf between us. that indicates to me you’re town
yeah, her eyes grew wide like a cartoon cat in front of a giant steak as soon as i mentioned that i was paranoid of you. she was transparently taking advantage of my paranoia to frame the narrative that one of us had to be scum. i can't see nutella ever reacting like that if you were partnered with her
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tim - why do you think sloonei would give you a motion detect in a role madness game?
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i forgot about that spf
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Indeed. My 'if over 80% of the players are civilians' power is even worse. That's why I called my role a snowball resistor. I only get useful to town IF town seems to need the help.

It's also why I targeted you. I thought you were out of the way enough to maybe prevent a false positive and at least maybe question you about whether you moved. But I wasn't gonna make a big deal about detecting motion in a game full of people running around.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm nevermind - a voyeur in the context of that game made more sense iirc

motion detector just makes no sense to me in this one though...
i mean again i think the point is that the first level is weak and then it gets stronger
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:42 pm Heyy i was thinking thar tony two votes were for his role.

But i have also two votes, what have i skkiped and when to happen this jJaj.
Start of day two post from Sloonei says we have two votes but one kill. It also seemed to say that we MUST vote twice. I don't know about enforcement on that, but I am not recommending testing Sloonei there. Put your second vote SOMEWHERE.
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Someone quote Tim’s claim and tag me plz I’m a lazy fuck
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Tim, did you claim your true song yesterday?

answer truthfully
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:48 pm
oooooooh shit

yeah, her eyes grew wide like a cartoon cat in front of a giant steak as soon as i mentioned that i was paranoid of you. she was transparently taking advantage of my paranoia to frame the narrative that one of us had to be scum. i can't see nutella ever reacting like that if you were partnered with her
yea, and likewise for you. she wanted us pitted against each other, which to me indicates you’re also town
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

like nut treated our dynamic like that because we’re t/t. i think that should be pretty clear spew
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:51 pm tim - why do you think sloonei would give you a motion detect in a role madness game?
I think that it would serve a similar purpose of weakening the watcher role that we have as Nanook's claimed role does. One way to nerf a really powerful town watcher role is to put in lots of people who are likely to be gawking around at a crime scene. Nanook fell into it and went to the same likely place that Hally chose to watch...because his role directly called for him to do so. I actually thought very briefly about high end places I might go detecting but realized that was just a sure positive that would tell me nothing at all, so I didn't add any more confusion. Truthfully, I should have followed the advice I gave to Nanook...the smart thing to have done was just holster...but I didn't think of that at the time.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:51 pm tim - why do you think sloonei would give you a motion detect in a role madness game?
I think that it would serve a similar purpose of weakening the watcher role that we have as Nanook's claimed role does. One way to nerf a really powerful town watcher role is to put in lots of people who are likely to be gawking around at a crime scene. Nanook fell into it and went to the same likely place that Hally chose to watch...because his role directly called for him to do so. I actually thought very briefly about high end places I might go detecting but realized that was just a sure positive that would tell me nothing at all, so I didn't add any more confusion. Truthfully, I should have followed the advice I gave to Nanook...the smart thing to have done was just holster...but I didn't think of that at the time.
Yeah makes sense - also prevents outing the rogue, probably. Or at least giving them more time.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Here's another maybe crazy thought: I rather like Tim's contrarian pushes. It makes me think hard about how I'm interpreting events. From what I remember of sf3 Hally is right and he did the same kind of thing there. He's creeping up my reads list.

SPF/Hally agree that nut's attempt to frame one of you as wolf helps me see you both as town.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:59 pm Tim, did you claim your true song yesterday?

answer truthfully
Yes. It seemed like the only way to move towards testing Nutella's claim. It was poorly thought out, admittedly, but in the heat of the fray seemed like a good idea. Nothing bad came of it N1, which has no meaning that I can make out. Some bad song collector may need multiple songs and I just gave them one. Someone with a bad action made available by knowing my song may have just said "Tim is too much the village idiot for me to be bothered here." I don't really know what the long term consequences will be...but I did think that I had little reason to worry about long term consequences since I was already on the town core tunneling project radar.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

If my vote on JPIC becomes an issue for a sprit chop I will move it to myself. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave it there for lack of a better place to put it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Pretty dead votes.

Before I get to your questions...which are hard because I really haven't thought about them...I can think of a very good reason why I might be inclined to prefer the chop being outside of me and Sprityo...particularly if it isn't Sprityo. I assume you can guess what that reason is. That's why I find your "not liking" where my second vote is to be a bit weird.

Anyway...

"Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?"

Since "the people being voted for are me and Sprityo if you don't wanna vote Sprityo with me I'd rather you not vote at all, vote a couple vanity wagons, vote yourself, vote Sloonei...whatever.

Tough one. I'll go with: among the people being voted for I'd rather your vote was not on me.

"Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?"

I think JPIC should self resolve so chopping him is a waste of town KP before he does, so don't vote there.

"And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚"

This may be an unfortunate answer, but I am unlikely to day you are mafia based on where you put your votes under the circumstances. I think one should be on Sprityo, and the other should be parked somewhere reasonably harmless, but I'm not gonna say that not agreeing on that would make you a wolf.
I was doing a bad case cause i dont know the two.votes condition. But i am.thankfull thar i ask you that questions cause a bad reason.

Sometimes bad reasons carry to.good things.

I dont like the first inconclusive answer.

Second is a easy wifom answer.

I can see in third your thought that is similar to.mac. but no totally agree with that but it is more personal than something thar would define a role. Some credit.

Fourth and the bait, What do you think, or rather, what readings do you have of the players who have their vote somewhere harmless?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:07 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 pm
Yeah makes sense - also prevents outing the rogue, probably. Or at least giving them more time.
The thing that is making me feel silly is that I was looking at "this is useless because a bunch of people will probably be just uselessly milling around" and then I went out uselessly milling around. I would find this irony absolutely hilarious...if it had been anyone but me.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ok, if Tim claimed his real song, then we know the following is very likely for the ROGUE :

1) He doesn't have unlimited soups.

there, power of deduction, this information breaks the game open

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:14 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Pretty dead votes.

Anyway...

I was doing a bad case cause i dont know the two.votes condition. But i am.thankfull thar i ask you that questions cause a bad reason.

Sometimes bad reasons carry to.good things.

I dont like the first inconclusive answer.

Second is a easy wifom answer.

I can see in third your thought that is similar to.mac. but no totally agree with that but it is more personal than something thar would define a role. Some credit.
Fourth and the bait, What do you think, or rather, what readings do you have of the players who have their vote somewhere harmless?
This is difficult to sort, because of Sloonei saying that the second vote HAS TO BE cast. For me, I really think Sprityo is the best chop, so I am inclined to put my second vote somewhere harmless. For people who think "well, I would happily chop Sprityo or Tim" it would seem obvious to put their two votes on the two of us. For people who think "well, one of the people visiting Mac was a wolf and I can't decide between Sprit and Nanook" it would make sense for them to just vote both and let others decide.

I think people with two votes they have to cast parking BOTH of them out in the vanity wagon wilderness would be pretty suspect.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Also, mafia probably don't have any other mechanics that do stuff for them if people reveal stuff?

If there's a mafia that flips something similar to nutella in wording to claims (or an anti-claimer, for MU people) ; I'd almost always flip Tim after if the effect should've notified Tim.

Emphasis on if Tim should've figured that effect.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:15 pm Ok, if Tim claimed his real song, then we know the following is very likely for the ROGUE :

1) He doesn't have unlimited soups.

there, power of deduction, this information breaks the game open

it’s possible there’s no soup kill? why do you think the rogue has a soup kill?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

This is my last post. I might see day 3 because I might attract protection or whatever but if I don't here's my legacy.

In regards to Tim, catching up I saw him post his interaction with Nutella. He is right in that interaction doesn't look teammate indicative, and he also is unlikely to be teammates with any of the three that visited me either, especially Sprityo. If JPIC is real, Tim has been a major proponent of keeping him alive, which, again makes him unlikely to be mafia. I think Tim has a lot going for himself in the sense of he is probably not mafia. If he is not mafia he is the absolute favourite to be the rogue. His role even the way he's explained it sounds rogueish.

It is true for a swathe of reasons that JPIC's action was bizarre, and he also was in my POE before this. I still can't shake the notion that he's real, and if he is IS real keeping him alive one more day is going to be so fucking annoying for the mafia. If he is real, they are literally going to have to shoot into a pool of SPF, Tutuu, Radishes, JPIC. Which keeps the main towncore alive. If he isn't real, he's getting turbo yeeted tomorrow anyway so who cares? Well...

Oddmerta cares, and I don't like how much he cares. I also don't like how he's dealt with Tim today. He hasn't done shit all except for joust with Tim, meanwhile Tim has engaged with everyone on a range of subjects. Honestly Oddmerta looks near outed to me because of how he's acted today. Especially if Sprityo flips mafia.

In claim situations I have a policy to always yeet the person who claims last. Well Sprityo is that person. And yes he did say he was refusing to claim, not that he can't claim. Make no mistake that I am also reading Sprityo mafia ANYWAY. He was in my bottom 3 in bold red before Hally outed that he visited me. I read him scum from day 1 and his interactions with Nutella are alignment indicative. He was already very likely mafia even before this. JPIC is scummy and his claim is whack but Sprityo is also scummy and won't even claim at all. So anyone up in arms about who we're choosing should really reconcile what problem they have with yeeting Sprityo first. Especially Oddmerta. What was the "I think you're making a terrible mistake not yeeting JPIC" post about. Do you think Sprityo is town or something? What issue do you have with yeeting Sprityo first [mention]Oddmerta[/mention]? What is your top lock read coming out of n1 Oddmerta? Can I be wrong about Sprit? Sure I can be wrong. But don't get dissuaded from the POE stomp if I am because it just pulls the noose tighter around the neck of JPIC/Nook.

Speaking of Nook his claimed role is meh. If we believe his claim it means we have to just deal with the fact that he can be seen at the scene of night kills, seen targeting night kills and we just have to be like "oh yeah silly Nook getting his extra vote". His role might be real but it's irritating, he's in the POE anyway through Nutella interactions and shielding Nut and so he has to die regardless. Seriously if you want some homework read HIS EOD. All this talk about me and Tim shielding Nutella, look at how he did it, way worse... also he suspected her in the early game and voted her for liking french onion soup, then held that vote for ages off a joke, then didn't go back to her in the end it's meh meh meh.

As for the three names I've given JPIC, the strategy is that I didn't want to give JPIC the option to just fake obvious checks for cred. Like if we're going to just yeet between him and Nook tomorrow for instance and he outs Nook as mafia even though he's a teammate he can and almost always would ride that cred to endgame even though he's been scummy as shit (see me outing Wilgy in Pyre for example). Similarly I don't want to let him shoot at Alison or Hally. SPF is lock town to me but others are suspect on her and I am not gonna last too long in this game probably so checking her (or baiting the mafia into shooting her) is good. Same applies to the other two though I have a little more reservation on Tutuu and Radishes. Though Tutuu is probably town that just tilts me sometimes, she is a "yeet at exlo" slot.

As for others - I think Radishes claim has holes but I think he's probably town anyway. I understand the way Nut's role to work would mean that if he took it he'd have "no names on his list" ergo could fire off a save. It's the only claimed save in the game so we probably need to assume that Alison was the shot. Stuck in a lift is clearly nothing to do with Nutella's role so that's something else entirely. It's not a mafia roleblock because she caught the kill. So perhaps she was also town jailkept on top of being doctored by Radishes? Or perhaps that is something to do with the rogue role? Who knows really.

I still think Herm has major mafia equity. LC/Dizzy feel like disconnected town. They both have really positive energy and are enjoying the game albeit not super involved in it, which is fine. DrWilgy is probably town too because mafia wouldn't even bother exposing themselves by pushing onto me. Tedxtr's vibe on day 2 has been really negative, which means he should be scrutinised heavily in coming days but there are bigger fish to fry for now. Poison Chan and Dyachei are not aiming to control the thread in the way that both are absolutely capable of doing and the mafia NEED here, so they're probably town. I don't know what to make of Samusamu, use PR to solve him if you can. Juliets is town in a "yeet at exlo" kinda way. Find a way to get TSP involved in the game or just dedicate a day to getting him out in the mid game. Don't let him slank.

Alison & Hally
staypositivefriend

juliets
Long Con

Master Radishes
Dyslexicon
DrWilgy
tutuu
TonyStarkPrime
dyachei
Poison Chan
tedxtr
Samusamu

Oddmerta
Herm

Justplayingitcool
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
sprityo

Possible rogue - Timsup2nothin... we can make him a nice purple colour
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It's possible that he has no soup kill, however, that thing we know FOR A FACT.

You could reach into that argument, sure, but it's not as likely as that thing that I said. That's almost 100% possibility. In here, soups are almost always non-blockable.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:26 pm It's possible that he has no soup kill, however, that thing we know FOR A FACT.
the thing being my point in that post*
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:25 pm Tedxtr's vibe on day 2 has been really negative, which means he should be scrutinised heavily in coming days but there are bigger fish to fry for now
>>rand town for me, thanks mac
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”