8%

Total votes: 39
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:18 am Well, you could take me out.

I suddenly am not so sure about killing Wilgy by the way...pending answers from Sloonei about a mechanical thing.
the consensus on you has turned around quite a lot but i still don't see a solid reason to tr you, tbqh
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 am

I suddenly am not so sure about killing Wilgy by the way...pending answers from Sloonei about a mechanical thing.
the consensus on you has turned around quite a lot but i still don't see a solid reason to tr you, tbqh
S'okay, I'm just a grinder. If I ever got to where I wasn't in anyone's poe I wouldn't really know what to do next.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:23 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 am

S'okay, I'm just a grinder. If I ever got to where I wasn't in anyone's poe I wouldn't really know what to do next.
Same. I only get cleared off mech or producing multiple pelts most of the time. This game was an exception.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 pm I am very interested to hear from @Oddmerta
I am banned from claiming, I made a point of this early on night 2 chat
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:47 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:37 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:33 pm I have concerns about Oddmerta. Primarily that Oddmerta pushes so fucking hard onto JPIC and ignored Sprityo which I think is exactly what mafia wanted (JPIC to go before Sprityo) because JPIC had the shittier role. I actually thought he was the cop before Alison's claim so now that she's claimed cop it makes me very sus on him.
Oddmerta was savagely attacked by both nutella and sprityo in ways that made me think they wanted to kill him. I asked him which of nutella/sprityo/JPIC/spf was mafia, and he said "all of them". That was during D1, before Hally broke the wolf team.

Oddmerta is not mafia.
Gotta be someone trying to establish distance cred surely.
Maybe? I don't think the way they attacked Odd looked like distancing. But like, going after JPIC before sprit is not as scummy as you make it sound. That cop claim was legit nuts
But the way Oddmerta did it was very pushy. He was like "Mac you're making a big mistake" etc.
I thought he was rolecop i.e not useless to the scum team
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I have a bad feeling about my rampage against Wilgy.

Like I hit him with something that he had no answer for...

And now I might have an answer.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

If I was scum I would hook the whole team up with solid fakeclaims or just "lol banclaim" and I wouldn't dismantle them every single day with extreme prejudice, also Mac and Alison wouldn't have been touched N1 because watchers and protects etc

I would do the extremely easy job on destroying the town core, scum can't see it but I can see little holes everywhere that I could prod and poke and blow the shit wide open
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:17 am Technically we do still have to solve the rogue after so I caution against getting too complacent but this is pretty good.
yeah, I think we should at least try hunting for the 3p along with the scum hunt, it'd be really problematic if we get rid off the scum team and have only locked or strong town leans, finding rogue from that would be finding a needle from the sand. although I think we can sort out the rogue after we get rid off all the scums and then claiming, but that would be really risking it cause we barely know anything about the rogue. although, i believe whoever the rogue is might actually be awkward in some way or the other, I feel like they would be trying to escape checks/kills [if they don't have anything like the godfather's powers] as well as their wincons, i can boldly bet that they would be having an awkward transition from who they are supporting. usually, 3Ps would be scum sided cause that wway they can get rid off the town fast [if they are a survivor role] but in this game i think they would change to town side, but being a survivor in a big game is kinda unbalanced in my opinion so idk, if they are actually having some special wincons we shouldn't be resting or chilling .
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

I'm so used to hunting sneakier scums with stronger roles and town cores being held together by thoughts and prayers
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

also, i highly suggest to keep the song names to themselves unless the person accused is extremely scummy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

oddmerta is town
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

oh btw, I believe in Herm's role and claim, My role is not exactly like that, but has a similarity in approach, although all different. but i think he is not the complimentary role, i'm starting to doubt if there's any complimentary role at all in the game. i will full claim sooner or later, i think that would be useful and town may suggest how town should proceed, but what i fear now is, more or less everyone claimed, it would be hard to save all the good roles by protection.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:41 am oddmerta is town
Could be...I decided to just take your word for it and stop reading their posts.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison Chan wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:44 am oh btw, I believe in Herm's role and claim, My role is not exactly like that, but has a similarity in approach, although all different. but i think he is not the complimentary role, i'm starting to doubt if there's any complimentary role at all in the game. i will full claim sooner or later, i think that would be useful and town may suggest how town should proceed, but what i fear now is, more or less everyone claimed, it would be hard to save all the good roles by protection.
I believe it, but it could be a partial claim with added third party stuff like killing whole albums of people at a time if he meats the conditions. He's no wolf, but could be the 3P.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

So um... like... um.... tim tunnel
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:46 am
Could be...I decided to just take your word for it and stop reading their posts.
they came in swinging their e-penis around and told us all that if they were scum they would have already dismantled the town core.

This level of ego comes from someone who cold called 3/4 scum in their d1 reads, not from someone who just watched their team get destroyed
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:50 am
they came in swinging their e-penis around and told us all that if they were scum they would have already dismantled the town core.

This level of ego comes from someone who cold called 3/4 scum in their d1 reads, not from someone who just watched their team get destroyed
Weren't me and SPF in their day one reads? That's two of four at best.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Just ask Poison how good I am albeit slightly unorthodox
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:48 am
Poison Chan wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:44 am oh btw, I believe in Herm's role and claim, My role is not exactly like that, but has a similarity in approach, although all different. but i think he is not the complimentary role, i'm starting to doubt if there's any complimentary role at all in the game. i will full claim sooner or later, i think that would be useful and town may suggest how town should proceed, but what i fear now is, more or less everyone claimed, it would be hard to save all the good roles by protection.
I believe it, but it could be a partial claim with added third party stuff like killing whole albums of people at a time if he meats the conditions. He's no wolf, but could be the 3P.
hmm..... idk, could be but he is soooo towny!!!!!?/?!

I have my own doubts with some stuff would be discussing that later. but I would actually like to see some REALLY scummy players song claim.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:54 am

you are too good, that;s the problem! you vet player!!!! btw odd, never asked you this before what's your homesite?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:52 am

regardless, swaggering in and telling everyone how great you are at mafia is more likely to come from a player whose team has been crushing it.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Poison Chan wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:55 am

you are too good, that;s the problem! you vet player!!!! btw odd, never asked you this before what's your homesite?
It was Oro Jackson before that got nuked but now I play the bulk of my games on NF
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:59 am
Poison Chan wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:55 am

It was Oro Jackson before that got nuked but now I play the bulk of my games on NF
ahh! I played once on OJ I guess! NF sounds good too never played there though.
Alison

Post by Alison »

your exact level of skill interests me less than your alignment
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

I just recently hosted a game about sandwiches where everybody got to be sandwich and the game was a sandwich in disguise
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:58 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:52 am

regardless, swaggering in and telling everyone how great you are at mafia is more likely to come from a player whose team has been crushing it.
As I said, I'm taking your word...just don't underestimate the power of raw arrogance...

ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

You can't ignore me timsup, my posts are too interesting
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

i told u ur both town and u have to kiss up now

also oddmerta please be merciful with the avi. u have full control for a whole year. >.<
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I'll read your posts if you let Tutuu off the hook on that bet.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nooo its fine!!! i appreciate it, my hero!
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:11 am I'll read your posts if you let Tutuu off the hook on that bet.
You must think I'm town because that bet would be null and void if I was scum with knowledge on jpics flip

Also a bet is a bet and there's no going back on it

Good news is I don't care what avatar tutuu uses on discord, only that they use it for a year. As stated by the bet
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

So yeah, pick something you like tutuu.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

aww underneath your harsh, battle-worn, war-scarred, veteran external body, there is a wholesome and caring internal softie :blush:
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 am aww underneath your harsh, battle-worn, war-scarred, veteran external body, there is a wholesome and caring internal softie :blush:
It was more about jpic going down at all costs than discord avatars, the plan to keep him around was absolutely bananas. What if the vig didn't shoot him and he still had to deal with him today? Not good at all, I could see quite a few people here unironically believing him.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:29 am I could see quite a few people here unironically believing him.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:32 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:29 am I could see quite a few people here unironically believing him.
I never suspected you for a second Nanook
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

No "all of the above"?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lets stop quoting this big picture guys some people might complain!!!
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Tutuu keeping us focused on the big picture.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ur very wholesome tim and ur very funny and and and ur very loyal and i can see that you have a good heart and i like you very much
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hey Nanook you wanna speculate on a mechanics question? I already asked Sloonei but...

A) he hasn't answered yet

B) he may choose not to
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] I gave Dr Wilgy my town shield ever since he told me how to upload avatars. I have suspected spf and timsup ever since they had this weird outing themselves banter with Hally on day 1

spf and timsup are now both voting for Dr Wilgy, will you join me on a tim wagon?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i hope that your book becomes a best seller. even if it doesnt, i hope that you will feel proud of yourself for leaving a footprint in the world
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:38 am ur very wholesome tim and ur very funny and and and ur very loyal and i can see that you have a good heart and i like you very much
He is all of those things
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:40 am i hope that your book becomes a best seller. even if it doesnt, i hope that you will feel proud of yourself for leaving a footprint in the world
I hope so too...my editor could use the money.

I'm already pretty arrogant, so the "footprint on the world" part is okay but not a priority.

To add some game content to this post...this thing with Wilgy is really bugging me.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:39 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I gave Dr Wilgy my town shield ever since he told me how to upload avatars. I have suspected spf and timsup ever since they had this weird outing themselves banter with Hally on day 1

spf and timsup are now both voting for Dr Wilgy, will you join me on a tim wagon?
cant believe my mafia partner hally is gone :(
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[mention]Oddmerta[/mention]

who's in the bottom of your POE right now? me, tim, and drwigly? who else?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:39 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I gave Dr Wilgy my town shield ever since he told me how to upload avatars. I have suspected spf and timsup ever since they had this weird outing themselves banter with Hally on day 1

It is a bummer...we shouldn't have outed ourselves like that. There had to be at least one brilliant player in the crowd that would catch us.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:47 am @Oddmerta

who's in the bottom of your POE right now? me, tim, and drwigly? who else?
Are you up for a little speculation about mechanics? My drive to kill Wilgy is faltering.

PS...you really do misspell everyone's names, don't you?
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:47 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 am

It is a bummer...we shouldn't have outed ourselves like that. There had to be at least one brilliant player in the crowd that would catch us.
dont know what we would do w/out oddmerta to call us out for openwolfing like that
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Odd, if you can put aside your tunneling hat for a bit I'd even appreciate your opinion
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”