Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:53 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 pm I have give you about 10 chances to explain why your own actions are lesser than Wilgy's but all you seem to want to do is harp on the same line about Wilgy being outed scum. I am going to exe you to guard against the possibility of you being 3P since I have heard no defense from you to that respect.
Like FMPOV, okay, let's say I buy this stuff about Wilgy being outed scum. You're outed scum too because you lied about Ted. So I exe the outed scum with the higher equity for being 3P with a bomb to drop on the town at night first.

It's a simple decision for me. You can berate me and tell me I am making this decision because of my ego, but that simply isn't true. I'm making this decision because I think it's the best decision for town, that's all.
From my perspective the notion that you are making this decision because of your ergo is preposterous Alison. You were fighting with me about Wilgy being scummier last night and reevaluated constantly in this game. So have I. Neither of us can be accused of any kind of ego driven agenda here tbh it's just Tim flailing.

Tim if this is actually how you treat locktowns when you are town then consider reevaluating your strategies.
Ah but how sweet it will be when the facts come out. You are trying to chop the guy who caught Wilgy in a lie for you. I have suggested some unflattering motives for why you are doing that. At some point it becomes obvious that in fact that is what you did. And then you will say "well, Tim's just a bad player and made us do it." But will that really satisfy?
So be clear, what are you suggesting that my unflattering motive for voting you is exactly? Like just spit it out succinctly so everyone can read it.
It's ego man, pure and simple. I diss your reads, it bruises your ego, you go blind to facts and start conf biasing into "look at this post" reads to excuse chopping me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm So be clear, what are you suggesting that my unflattering motive for voting you is exactly? Like just spit it out succinctly so everyone can read it.
he already said it, he thinks you are doing it out of ego to prove your initial read of tim as scum correct
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm @Oddmerta

Add to my legacy that I think voting me over Wilgy is just plain silly. You have an excuse of sorts because you have been tunneling right along off your day zero nonsense read so while silly it's at least consistent. Lots of people are gonna try to defend their silliness with "I only did what Alison said." Make the point that while that excuses the silliness it is laziness.
Tim, give the rest of us some credit. I would never, ever say "I only did what Alison said" or anything like that. I'm going to make my own decision though I will consider what Alison and others like dya, spf, Mac, etc. have to say. Please do not insult us.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:09 pm i prescribe to the rule of thumb that not everyone who ATEs is mafia, but that all mafia ATE

tim being performatively angry & outraged about being killed while simultaneously making comments about how he's excited to die so that he can rub it in our faces does nothing but make me think he's scum/3p that's relying on overly emotional language in a last-ditch effort to get people to townread him. if he wants to make the logical case for why he's town, then i'll listen, but all he's doing right now is making me want to dig in my heels and stop reading his posts. i do not care about emotional appeals or ego-battles
personally my rule of thumb is that I've never been swayed by AtE when I have someone on the chopping block and I don't intend to start
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:09 pm i prescribe to the rule of thumb that not everyone who ATEs is mafia, but that all mafia ATE

tim being performatively angry & outraged about being killed while simultaneously making comments about how he's excited to die so that he can rub it in our faces does nothing but make me think he's scum/3p that's relying on overly emotional language in a last-ditch effort to get people to townread him. if he wants to make the logical case for why he's town, then i'll listen, but all he's doing right now is making me want to dig in my heels and stop reading his posts. i do not care about emotional appeals or ego-battles
I don't have a logical case for how I'm not the 3P.

Do you? Does anyone?

However, I have made the logical case for how Wilgy is a wolf and I am not. If you missed it the first twenty times, tough luck for both of us I guess.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison

Post by Alison »

actually I wrote earlier that I was repeatedly prompting you to give me the "and I am not" part of the case and you just kept harping on the "wilgy is a wolf" line

you definitely have not delivered on your claim that you would give a logical case why you are not the wolf
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm @Oddmerta

Add to my legacy that I think voting me over Wilgy is just plain silly. You have an excuse of sorts because you have been tunneling right along off your day zero nonsense read so while silly it's at least consistent. Lots of people are gonna try to defend their silliness with "I only did what Alison said." Make the point that while that excuses the silliness it is laziness.
Tim, give the rest of us some credit. I would never, ever say "I only did what Alison said" or anything like that. I'm going to make my own decision though I will consider what Alison and others like dya, spf, Mac, etc. have to say. Please do not insult us.
Cool.

So, Wilgy lied about both parts of his claim. I laid the case out clearly. Easy to find in my ISO, it's the only wall post. Good luck.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:53 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 pm I have give you about 10 chances to explain why your own actions are lesser than Wilgy's but all you seem to want to do is harp on the same line about Wilgy being outed scum. I am going to exe you to guard against the possibility of you being 3P since I have heard no defense from you to that respect.
Like FMPOV, okay, let's say I buy this stuff about Wilgy being outed scum. You're outed scum too because you lied about Ted. So I exe the outed scum with the higher equity for being 3P with a bomb to drop on the town at night first.

It's a simple decision for me. You can berate me and tell me I am making this decision because of my ego, but that simply isn't true. I'm making this decision because I think it's the best decision for town, that's all.
From my perspective the notion that you are making this decision because of your ergo is preposterous Alison. You were fighting with me about Wilgy being scummier last night and reevaluated constantly in this game. So have I. Neither of us can be accused of any kind of ego driven agenda here tbh it's just Tim flailing.

Tim if this is actually how you treat locktowns when you are town then consider reevaluating your strategies.
Ah but how sweet it will be when the facts come out. You are trying to chop the guy who caught Wilgy in a lie for you. I have suggested some unflattering motives for why you are doing that. At some point it becomes obvious that in fact that is what you did. And then you will say "well, Tim's just a bad player and made us do it." But will that really satisfy?
So be clear, what are you suggesting that my unflattering motive for voting you is exactly? Like just spit it out succinctly so everyone can read it.
It's ego man, pure and simple. I diss your reads, it bruises your ego, you go blind to facts and start conf biasing into "look at this post" reads to excuse chopping me.
I am the one that actually reevaluated on you the most. I have been very even handed in my treatment of you. I said you were town on multiple occasions. It baffles me to think you could actually believe this after the way I have approached you. It just feels made up.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Do you? Does anyone?

However, I have made the logical case for how Wilgy is a wolf and I am not. If you missed it the first twenty times, tough luck for both of us I guess.
in my eyes you've given a logical case for why wilgy is a wolf while failing to acknowledge how there are similar discrepancies in your own claim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm So be clear, what are you suggesting that my unflattering motive for voting you is exactly? Like just spit it out succinctly so everyone can read it.
he already said it, he thinks you are doing it out of ego to prove your initial read of tim as scum correct
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 pm

personally my rule of thumb is that I've never been swayed by AtE when I have someone on the chopping block and I don't intend to start
Never swayed by inconvenient facts like Wilgy having been caught in a lie either apparently.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

To be clear, nobody is denying that the Wilgy discrepancies make him look bad. We all know it and he's been the leading exe candidate the entire day because of it. What we are interested in is not "why does Wilgy look bad", but why you look good, or at least why Wilgy looks worse than you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:11 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 pm Mac claims to be a master of "first post reads." His first post is crafted specifically to meet his own first post townie standards and therefore is probably just NAI.
Tim is lock town because he said "claims" instead of "is". Not pandering to me when he very easily could = lock town. Tim, you have been elevated. You are now Simeon, the Incredible Talking Half Banana Half Orangutan. Your job is to try not to get night killed or misyeeted while I townshield you and drag you to endgame somehow.
Are you sure you locktown this guy? Might be a bit early for that
Why not?
Because I'm scumreading him pretty hard
why tho
My first real play relevant to Tim was to townread him and then shield him from Oddmerta. So I don't see how the accusation that I want to be right about him being mafia stacks up at all. It's just bullshit honestly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Never swayed by inconvenient facts like Wilgy having been caught in a lie either apparently.
i said "let's powerexe wilgy" 2 posts after he claim and have been voting wilgy the entire day

no clue why you think his discrepancy has had no effect on my reads
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok I'm stepping away for the night.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also I'm going to point out that at this point three players who are confirmed town (Mac, juliets, and SPF) have said to some degree that they're being made uncomfortable by the way you are posting Tim. Let's rule out Mac because he's the person you're trying to prove is wrong. Completely unrelated third parties who have no stake in the matter like juliets and SPF are not only made uncomfortable and dissuaded from posting in the thread, but are actively convinced you are scum (in the case of SPF) because of the way you have been posting.

I'm liable to tack on "improves thread health" to the list of reasons why we should exe you. And if you are town, then you should realize this is the case and stop.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Do you? Does anyone?

in my eyes you've given a logical case for why wilgy is a wolf while failing to acknowledge how there are similar discrepancies in your own claim
Well, no. I have acknowledged there are problems with my claim as compared to Dizzy's. I have speculated about that, just like I speculated that maybe JPIC getting vigged meant that I could have been wrong about Wilgy. I have asked Sloonei for clarification on tracker result resolutions that may explain the inconsistency because I want to KNOW. I haven't gotten that answer yet, but in regards to my concern that I could have been wrong about Wilgy lying the answer was posted in the thread. The vig doesn't stop the action...if JPIC had targeted Tutuu she would be postcapped. Wilgy just lied.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:17 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 pm Mac claims to be a master of "first post reads." His first post is crafted specifically to meet his own first post townie standards and therefore is probably just NAI.
Tim is lock town because he said "claims" instead of "is". Not pandering to me when he very easily could = lock town. Tim, you have been elevated. You are now Simeon, the Incredible Talking Half Banana Half Orangutan. Your job is to try not to get night killed or misyeeted while I townshield you and drag you to endgame somehow.
Why not?
why tho
My first real play relevant to Tim was to townread him and then shield him from Oddmerta. So I don't see how the accusation that I want to be right about him being mafia stacks up at all. It's just bullshit honestly.
Note that I didn't claim that.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Further to Alison's point, Tim you know you have a history of triggering people and I know you actually consider trolling harmless fun and anyone that gets irritated about it just overly sensitive babies (and often I agree) so I'm gonna policy mafia read you whenever you do it from now on because if I do you'll eventually just not do it as town and it'll be better for everyone. Conditioning through policy read.
Alison

Post by Alison »

So if your defense is waiting on an answer by Sloonei... why would you care that we're voting you now? Sloonei's going to come in any moment now and say "hey, actually trackers see the intentions of the players they track, even if those players are roleblocked". And then we'll all be like "oh, I see, that explains it" and vote Wilgy. Then obviously it won't matter that we're voting you in the meantime. And if Sloonei doesn't say that, then you surely must agree that we have no reason to treat you with any more trust than we treat Wilgy.

So either way, if your defense is predicated on the night action resolution details that we are waiting on Sloonei for, then surely you have no reason to be upset at us for voting you at this point in time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Why not?
why tho
Note that I didn't claim that.
Shifting goalposts. Strawmanning. Keep going.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tim: You're just pushing me because of your ego. You can't handle me being right and you being wrong.

Does that summarise it? Because if so I have about 1500 words I can produce off the top of my head to prove that is also just bullshit.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:19 pm Also I'm going to point out that at this point three players who are confirmed town (Mac, juliets, and SPF) have said to some degree that they're being made uncomfortable by the way you are posting Tim. Let's rule out Mac because he's the person you're trying to prove is wrong. Completely unrelated third parties who have no stake in the matter like juliets and SPF are not only made uncomfortable and dissuaded from posting in the thread, but are actively convinced you are scum (in the case of SPF) because of the way you have been posting.

I'm liable to tack on "improves thread health" to the list of reasons why we should exe you. And if you are town, then you should realize this is the case and stop.
LOL..tack on all the reasons you want for following through and refusing to reassess a wrong read.

But, as I have said repeatedly, since you have made it clear that you are never under any circumstances going to reassess, I will accept your request and go get some work done.

Here's a tip though: getting yourself appointed leader and then blatantly refusing to reassess an obviously wrong decision is "bad for thread health."
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:24 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:19 pm Also I'm going to point out that at this point three players who are confirmed town (Mac, juliets, and SPF) have said to some degree that they're being made uncomfortable by the way you are posting Tim. Let's rule out Mac because he's the person you're trying to prove is wrong. Completely unrelated third parties who have no stake in the matter like juliets and SPF are not only made uncomfortable and dissuaded from posting in the thread, but are actively convinced you are scum (in the case of SPF) because of the way you have been posting.

LOL..tack on all the reasons you want for following through and refusing to reassess a wrong read.

But, as I have said repeatedly, since you have made it clear that you are never under any circumstances going to reassess, I will accept your request and go get some work done.

Here's a tip though: getting yourself appointed leader and then blatantly refusing to reassess an obviously wrong decision is "bad for thread health."
You're conflating us with oddmerta
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:24 pm Tim: You're just pushing me because of your ego. You can't handle me being right and you being wrong.

Does that summarise it? Because if so I have about 1500 words I can produce off the top of my head to prove that is also just bullshit.
Well, not a good summary since I'm right. You looked at Wilgy's claim and bought it. I blew it up. You have tried to make yourself right ever since.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I assure you that wasting one execute in a game where we're massively ahead loses less expected value than making strong players who are confirmed town not want to play the game any more.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:22 pm So if your defense is waiting on an answer by Sloonei... why would you care that we're voting you now? Sloonei's going to come in any moment now and say "hey, actually trackers see the intentions of the players they track, even if those players are roleblocked". And then we'll all be like "oh, I see, that explains it" and vote Wilgy. Then obviously it won't matter that we're voting you in the meantime. And if Sloonei doesn't say that, then you surely must agree that we have no reason to treat you with any more trust than we treat Wilgy.

So either way, if your defense is predicated on the night action resolution details that we are waiting on Sloonei for, then surely you have no reason to be upset at us for voting you at this point in time.
I'm not upset at you. I'm making fun of you. That's a vastly different thing. But it seems to have reached a point where it might be genuinely hurting you, so yes i really want to stop. Please don't ask me any more questions, eh?
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:26 pm I assure you that wasting one execute in a game where we're massively ahead loses less expected value than making strong players who are confirmed town not want to play the game any more.
Like the guy who spiked Wilgy for you that you are antagonizing with an ill founded chop you mean?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:24 pm Tim: You're just pushing me because of your ego. You can't handle me being right and you being wrong.

Well, not a good summary since I'm right. You looked at Wilgy's claim and bought it. I blew it up. You have tried to make yourself right ever since.
I didn't look at Wilgy's claim and buy it tbh. What I buy is Dyslexicon and Tedxtr's claims. Which you are completely ignoring.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 am @dyachei if you saw me go to Nanook then quote this post and reply with "Yes, you're locked town or 3p, I should've trusted myself and not listen to the Mactriarchy"

italics aren't mandatory, it's just to piss Mac off because he's terrible at reading me.
@MacDougall

I tracked Ted to nanook
Also this.

You claim to have roleblocked Ted. Well two separate people tracked him and said he targeted Nanook. There is confirmation roleblocks stop movement. You claimed to have roleblocked Ted.

So you are in the exact same position as Wilgy except worse tbh.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that you are just trying to create as much distance between yourself and Wilgy as humanly possible.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:26 pm

I didn't look at Wilgy's claim and buy it tbh. What I buy is Dyslexicon and Tedxtr's claims. Which you are completely ignoring.
I already sought a resolution from Sloonie because I really don't believe Dizzy is lying, and I know I'm not. I'm not ignoring anything. I legitimately never do.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:31 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 am @dyachei if you saw me go to Nanook then quote this post and reply with "Yes, you're locked town or 3p, I should've trusted myself and not listen to the Mactriarchy"

italics aren't mandatory, it's just to piss Mac off because he's terrible at reading me.
@MacDougall

I tracked Ted to nanook
Also this.

You claim to have roleblocked Ted. Well two separate people tracked him and said he targeted Nanook. There is confirmation roleblocks stop movement. You claimed to have roleblocked Ted.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that you are just trying to create as much distance between yourself and Wilgy as humanly possible.
I didn't role block him the night he targeted Nanook.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:33 pm

@MacDougall

I tracked Ted to nanook
Also this.

So what night did you role block him?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:35 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:33 pm

@MacDougall

I tracked Ted to nanook
Also this.

So what night did you role block him?
N1, when he targeted me. When Dizzy tracked him. Meaning that Wilgy's watcher claim that he only saw one person at Ted's house is just as much a lie as the claim that he tracked JPIC to Tutuu's house on N2.

Still wondering why I would be frustrated with you right now?
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dunya »

hi guys. Gentle reminder that I am around so please try to keep things friendly in here without intentionally aggrivating or provoking others, especially when emotions are running high. That just makes the game sour for everyone. If you need to complain or blow off some steam, please PM me! I will also be reaching out to some of you. Taking some time away from the thread can also help. :) thank you!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]dyachei[/mention] what night did you track Ted to Nanook?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I'm out. See ya an hour or so before EoD probably.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:51 pm @dyachei what night did you track Ted to Nanook?
n2
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

this is one of the most underrated radiohead songs, imo. very hypnotic and melancholy, i love it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And what was Ted's n1 claim?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

that he went to tim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so Dyslexicon and Tim are a difference check.

He's just histrionically wanting us to yeet Wilgy first.

I can't imagine that Tim does that because he's mafia trying to yeet town cuz he just gets turboed.

I can only imagine he's either town and Dizzy is lying or he's the 3p. Or further afield entirely, Wilgy and he are the last two and he's going to great lengths to distance. The latter not real credible because Wilgy isn't playing along.

What I don't get is why Tim isn't going off his rocker about Dizzy?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

Holy shit.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Tim leaves and Wilgy shows up, you can't write this stuff
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So we still don't know why Tutuu wasn't postcapped and Tim had nothing to say on the Ted discrepancy?

😎
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TSP also seems to be the only one that thinks there's potential in this being v/v. That may be TMI from a scumerdoodle.

Keep that in mind when I flip town and Tim flips 3p.
Image Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:59 pm Okay so Dyslexicon and Tim are a difference check.

He's just histrionically wanting us to yeet Wilgy first.

I can't imagine that Tim does that because he's mafia trying to yeet town cuz he just gets turboed.

I can only imagine he's either town and Dizzy is lying or he's the 3p. Or further afield entirely, Wilgy and he are the last two and he's going to great lengths to distance. The latter not real credible because Wilgy isn't playing along.

What I don't get is why Tim isn't going off his rocker about Dizzy?
Sigh...I just can't help myself...came to check a PM, had to look at the game...

I'm not going off my rocker about Dizzy because I genuinely think it is more likely that Sloonei is interpreting role blocked as still left the house and got tracked than that Dizzy lied here. It seems simpler than trying to sort out why Dizzy would lie. It is certainly less painful than calling Dizzy a liar and then having to retract if Sloonei reveals that is how he is interpreting, and I already asked for him to reveal that.

I love to fight, but I'm not gonna fight Dizzy when I might have to eat it later.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:01 pm Lol Tim leaves and Wilgy shows up, you can't write this stuff
It is pretty funny.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 pm So we still don't know why Tutuu wasn't postcapped and Tim had nothing to say on the Ted discrepancy?

😎
I know why Tutuu wasn't post capped...or at least the far and away only simple explanation.

JPIC just didn't visit Tutuu.

That's it.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 pm So we still don't know why Tutuu wasn't postcapped and Tim had nothing to say on the Ted discrepancy?

😎
I know why Tutuu wasn't post capped...or at least the far and away only simple explanation.

JPIC just didn't visit Tutuu.

That's it.
Ain't that just the craziest thing m8?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”