8%

Total votes: 39
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by tutuu »

:charlieblackmon:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:14 am Doesn't this practically confirm that there is mafia inside SPF, Mac, Alison? The only reason I can see why they would roleblock Tutuu is to prevent themselves from getting roleblocked by her jailkeeper?
I dont roleblock ppl i jusy delay their night reports by 1 phase
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

So Wilgy's "red flag" is that he claimed that only one person visited on n1 but in fact both Dyslexicon AND Tim are claiming to have?

Also that he tracked JPIC to Tutuu but Tutuu didn't get post capped.

Hmmmmm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 am Tutu is it possible you were jailkept last night?
I am the jailkeeper!

If Wilgy is town, the only explanation I have is that mafia or 3p redirected juliets (the second pseudo-jailkeeper) to me, preventing me from getting afflicted, but JPIC still gets to visit me
Jailkeeper's roleblock and protect
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:24 am :charlieblackmon:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:14 am Doesn't this practically confirm that there is mafia inside SPF, Mac, Alison? The only reason I can see why they would roleblock Tutuu is to prevent themselves from getting roleblocked by her jailkeeper?
So you aren't a jailkeeper?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:41 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 pm My action on alison failed

Guessing roleblocked

And MR was killed cuz he would gave caught the roleblocker
Before we progress any further we have to ask ourselves the very obvious question.

Why did Tutuu's action on Alison fail.

Alison cop checked LC and claimed it three posts before this.

Furthermore why was she told her action failed?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:02 pm Wait why was i told that my action failed when im a protective this is most peculiar
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 pm Nvm we gucci bois
Please explain how we gucci?
we gucci cuz i knew i was roleblocked cuz it would have been my last shot (im 3 shot) but since it got refunded from the roleblock thats why i was notifed

also my jk on alison n1 was successful so she doesnt have passive 3p protection and stuff. shes obviously town bruh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:28 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 am Tutu is it possible you were jailkept last night?
I am the jailkeeper!

If Wilgy is town, the only explanation I have is that mafia or 3p redirected juliets (the second pseudo-jailkeeper) to me, preventing me from getting afflicted, but JPIC still gets to visit me
Jailkeeper's roleblock and protect
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:24 am :charlieblackmon:
So you aren't a jailkeeper?
I pick target. Target protected from impediments - kills and negative actions, coming from both town and scum. any report they would have received, instead of start of day, they receive at end of day
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

makes sense toots.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 pm LC is just town

my two votes are going on JPIC and sprit and the two of them are basically racing in the thread to see which of them makes me want to kill them more right now
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

i lean town on him independently of his claim too
I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).

If I townread Tim, it's going to be because tutuu/Hally townread him and because he towntelled in one of his posts, not because of his claim or lack of diplomacy.
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 pm Just a courtesy note to say that I'm shifting my vote to [VOTE: sprityo and nanook] aubergine. Tim has towntelled a bit lately and at any rate I'm convinced it's strictly incorrect to vote outside of Hally's three-person POE today. Arguments have been made for JPIC being town, and the deciding factor was Mac's plan (which I trust since it seems to be backed up by mech information) calling for JPIC to be given one more day to gather information.

Which brings something else to mind. ted, why did you think that Mac had no mech information and was just trying to push his desired reads? I read Mac's posts as being backed by mech information from his role, and so did almost everyone else.
i struggle to understand why "is JPIC scum?" was a question that was even in contention for alison on d2. she knew that JPIC's claim confirmed him as scum, so why did she even give credence to the idea that he could be town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

weird policy to refund x shot roles that are roleblocked though, I'd always just consider them gone
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:35 am

my two votes are going on JPIC and sprit and the two of them are basically racing in the thread to see which of them makes me want to kill them more right now
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).

If I townread Tim, it's going to be because tutuu/Hally townread him and because he towntelled in one of his posts, not because of his claim or lack of diplomacy.
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 pm Just a courtesy note to say that I'm shifting my vote to [VOTE: sprityo and nanook] aubergine. Tim has towntelled a bit lately and at any rate I'm convinced it's strictly incorrect to vote outside of Hally's three-person POE today. Arguments have been made for JPIC being town, and the deciding factor was Mac's plan (which I trust since it seems to be backed up by mech information) calling for JPIC to be given one more day to gather information.

Which brings something else to mind. ted, why did you think that Mac had no mech information and was just trying to push his desired reads? I read Mac's posts as being backed by mech information from his role, and so did almost everyone else.
i struggle to understand why "is JPIC scum?" was a question that was even in contention for alison on d2. she knew that JPIC's claim confirmed him as scum, so why did she even give credence to the idea that he could be town?
intrigue

have you read her herm sub ISO? it's glorious
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:36 am

intrigue

yeah im reading through it now, and it's rough. i still find alison being scum to be an incredibly difficult sell but i see the logic. her fixation on defending & posturing how much she townread herm is uncomfortable in hindsight
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Herm silently votes for DrWilgy lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:36 am

intrigue

yeah im reading through it now, and it's rough. i still find alison being scum to be an incredibly difficult sell but i see the logic. her fixation on defending & posturing how much she townread herm is uncomfortable in hindsight
Considering that out of the gate three of her team were dead to rights she has to hard shield the last one right? It's tactically exactly the correct move.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:35 am weird policy to refund x shot roles that are roleblocked though, I'd always just consider them gone
Same
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I am extremely shocked to see alison getting jumped on

She was the n1 kill from scum? We know its not mac cuz 1) mac wasnt doctored 2) nanook didnt get an extra vote

And

Me and MR both protected alison?

I guess 3p tinfoil on alison i cant disprove but it still feels unbelievable to me to tinfoil alison, and i tinfoiled lotta stuff this game frands
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

If ur scumreading her based on mountainous "she hard defended wolf herm" - nah. i mean i told her d1 if she remembers cobbler from a past game. in that game cobbler (maf) just did some derpy likeable posts and i guess sometimes alison becomes a sucker to townread stuff like that and it happened again with herm
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:44 am I am extremely shocked to see alison getting jumped on

She was the n1 kill from scum? We know its not mac cuz 1) mac wasnt doctored 2) nanook didnt get an extra vote

And

I guess 3p tinfoil on alison i cant disprove but it still feels unbelievable to me to tinfoil alison, and i tinfoiled lotta stuff this game frands
i'm considering it right now in the name of not blindly commuting myself to townreads that i can't logically justify, and if i'm being honest, there is a case on alison. it's one with some holes, but it exists

holistically speaking i would still consider alison to be town but i would rather explore this avenue now instead of waiting until the f5 to get paranoid
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if i use my good old pal occams razor it tells me that herm and dr are the remaining scum and that's it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Yea herm and wilgy are the mafia and samusamu is the 3p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:46 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:44 am I am extremely shocked to see alison getting jumped on

And

i'm considering it right now in the name of not blindly commuting myself to townreads that i can't logically justify, and if i'm being honest, there is a case on alison. it's one with some holes, but it exists

holistically speaking i would still consider alison to be town but i would rather explore this avenue now instead of waiting until the f5 to get paranoid
What she said
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 am So Wilgy's "red flag" is that he claimed that only one person visited on n1 but in fact both Dyslexicon AND Tim are claiming to have?

Hmmmmm
For the Dizzy/Tim conundrum... is it true that Dizzy didn't claim until after Wilgy? If so, then that smacks of a not-enough-info false claim. Like, he thought it was a done deal that only Tim had visited, but there was a slanky deviant with some extra info to add, that nobody expected! :workit:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am Yea herm and wilgy are the mafia and samusamu is the 3p
I reckon you're the 3p lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 am So Wilgy's "red flag" is that he claimed that only one person visited on n1 but in fact both Dyslexicon AND Tim are claiming to have?

Hmmmmm
For the Dizzy/Tim conundrum... is it true that Dizzy didn't claim until after Wilgy? If so, then that smacks of a not-enough-info false claim. Like, he thought it was a done deal that only Tim had visited, but there was a slanky deviant with some extra info to add, that nobody expected! :workit:
Very correct.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am Yea herm and wilgy are the mafia and samusamu is the 3p
Jules role prevents all non-town actions on acting on her target (3p included as non-town, this was elaborated)

We both targeted alison n1 and alison was stuck in a lift

*dabs*
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

When considering the inverse, that scum-Dizzy did this to implicate Wilgy... I find that much harder to believe.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am
Jules role prevents all non-town actions on acting on her target (3p included as non-town, this was elaborated)

We both targeted alison n1 and alison was stuck in a lift

*dabs*
You're in the clear then!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Never doubted you for a sec, tutuu! :noble:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:24 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:21 am So JPIC, if you weren't under orders from Mac who would you be checking tonight?
Not one of the towncore, that is for sure.

Probably whoever is very low in the PoE. One of Dizzy, Long Con or Herm
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:52 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:24 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:21 am So JPIC, if you weren't under orders from Mac who would you be checking tonight?
Not one of the towncore, that is for sure.

Probably whoever is very low in the PoE. One of Dizzy, Long Con or Herm
this line prolly clears dizzy and long con lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:56 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:37 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:38 am We have 20 players...

Who is NOT the third party?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:39 am Gimme ONE name...
Well, I doubt any of the top three towncore (hally, Mac and Alison) are the 3P. In my experience, the 3P is usually in that good balance of just doing enough to be considered towny, but not too much in drawing the NK
In addition, the 3p are probably going to scumside soon enough because wolves are getting r e k t . Unless the rogue can win with either alignment, which I kinda doubt
JPIC outed that the mafia are getting curb stomped. Not sure that he'd say this if they had a deepwolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Could Poison Chan be 3p?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

there are some other unexplained mysteries surrounding tutuu's roleblock. Townies aren't supposed to get notified if they get roleblocked if their action doesn't produce a report. tutuu did not get a report n1. I don't think that was a straight mafia roleblock - something else is going on.

If my theory is correct that the 3P can falsify things or fake mod messages (a la Wilgy's "host error"), then perhaps tutuu was falsely notified that she was roleblocked.

I don't think tutuu is the 3P because there's too high a risk of being killed at night with the jailkeeper claim. But her role or song might be linked with the 3P in some way - on two consecutive nights, mysterious things that don't seem to fit with what we know about the game mechanics have happened when someone tries to use a negative action on her.

Another thing worth noting is that her lift claim sort of outs her song, so maybe the 3P messed her up through that.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:15 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:09 am There’s the complicating matter here that MR actually is on the album in question
Isn't it only complicating if we believe Herm?
Well Herm’s action was locked in, and I don’t think MR had claimed. It lines up that Herm could
Wait herm was just tracked to MR?
So anyone else with a claim from that album could ruin that but I guess maybe Herm’s a wolf and the role is they learn everyone who’s on the album hm
...what are the odds that herm is telling the truth and checking an album results in herm being seen visiting everyone in that album?

but it doesn't explain why I wasn't notified when herm checked my album. :shrug:
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:26 am We have three living green checks from Alison.

She is not a protective.

She is alive day 4.

The only world we lose to is a world in which she is mafia.

Just saying ... We shouldn't discount out of hand infoyeeting her today. I'm a bit wobbly about her alignment right now I'm ngl. It's not like we can't just turbo Herm tomorrow to get back to status quo. Yeeting her and flipping her green today hard confirms three players to every other town. At this point the mafia might not even really be able to justify flipping her for that very reason.

Just saying we should discuss this.
this sounds like a horrible strategy when we have 2 slots alive that have very high scum equity
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:27 am Also wtf are the mafia doing not clearing her green checks? Doesn't make sense.

This Radishes kill got me all oogity boogity.
I'm genuinely confused why you're so hung up about the Radishes kill, it seemed like a fairly obvious watcher kill to me. The mafia can't go around killing people with LC even if they're green checked, because he has a useless role - a protective like MR is just as confirmed town as LC (even more confirmed because he can't be 3P according to PC), and a much better role lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:58 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:48 am With an Alison-Herm mafia team though... do the Day 4 reactions from them really line up with that? Talk about laying it on thick.
yeah, i'm not convinced that alison's reaction to herm being confirmed is to act as guilty/upset about not realizing that he was confirmed. i don't know what alison's scum-range is like but that didn't strike me as partner interaction

still wrapping my head around the possibility that one of us (me mac alison tutuu tsp) has to be scum but im probably just going to lynch herm today regardless and see where that leaves us - unless there's a very strong case to be made that lynching outside would be more likely to give us auto
it is within my scum range to fake that interaction but I am not scum here

I see mac has come around on it being wrong to exe me so I'm cool
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:39 am Considering that out of the gate three of her team were dead to rights she has to hard shield the last one right? It's tactically exactly the correct move.
I hard shielded a bunch of people this game tbh, you could probably find quotes that look like I'm samu or oddmerta's partner too. I had enough clout to dismantle the nutella wagon D1 and I turned on her instead by pointing out that my entire towncore thought she was scum. I was given multiple opportunities to move off scum and stayed the course every time. Re-read my D1 if you still think I can be scum. Please don't come up with weird tinfoils on D3 and throw the game. weirdChamp
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also if I'm scum then where did the scum kill N1 go to? There's no town roleblocker. Two protectives (tutuu and MR) were on me. The TSP slot holstered. The only way for me to be scum there is if the 3P roleblocked the mafia carrying the kill or if I nokilled N1 after a nutella exe as some farfetched gambit. Both of those possibilities are significantly more unlikely than me just being town after super townie play D1 and a strong cop claim.

For that matter, why do I proactively claim cop if I am scum here again? I could easily say I have a roleclaim restriction, or else claim some useless role on par with nanook/LC and be left unmolested. Instead I proactively claim cop on Day 2, which would make me obliged to produce a check every night from then on, and potentially murder myself in FX if I check everyone else green. (That wouldn't happen if all my checks were murdered, but the mafia is evidently not following that strategy.)

Please don't destroy strong towncores with weird ass tinfoils that make no sense ty
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:52 pm
A player will only be notified of a roleblock against them if they were supposed to have received a report that same night.
Makes no sense

I did not receive a report n1 and my action was successful then
You’re a jailkeeper, you aren’t supposed to be notified of anything
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Poison chan makes a lot of sense as a 3P actually, Idek what her role means for town

Idk how she’s aware of what the mafia have
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think mafia team boils down to 1RB and 1RC?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]Poison Chan[/mention] so go through your entire role again and abilities and everything
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I’m reasonably sure that if alison were mafia and saw her partner get red-checked her reaction would probably be to bury that partner

Or maybe in some contexts super hard defend for the WIFOM but she doesn’t seem to be super hard defending either

Fwiw
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:10 am I’m reasonably sure that if alison were mafia and saw her partner get red-checked her reaction would probably be to bury that partner

Or maybe in some contexts super hard defend for the WIFOM but she doesn’t seem to be super hard defending either

Fwiw
Who are you referring to?

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:10 am I’m reasonably sure that if alison were mafia and saw her partner get red-checked her reaction would probably be to bury that partner

Fwiw
Is herm not red checked

Have I missed stuff
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I know it’s not technically a red check, but tracked to a NK when you were supposed to be somewhere else is half a red check at least
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:13 am

Fwiw
Is herm not red checked

Have I missed stuff
She did bury Herm as soon as the tracker got outed.

All the defense of him came the previous 3 days.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thanks for your contributions Clem lol.

Yw

I’m going back to my cave kek
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Wait a sec
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im a moron LOL i actually have mech info on who the 3p is