Post by staypositivefriend »

might need to break out the trustfalls/distrustfalls for this one
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

i skimmed hally's iso at the eod to see who they fos'd in the event that martin was town, but the answer was unclear. that blows a hole in any theory that hally got killed because of who they sr
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 420

Post by tutuu »

if nanook is mafia why is he taking spf to f5/f3 instead of alison

if nutella is mafia why is she taking spf to f5/f3 instead of alison

i guess thunal could have killed alison cuz alison was tunneling her?

or its spf who like... missed the deadline to submit the kill action and it was randed to alison? otherwise i dont realistically see her purposely kill alison? but i dont think the theory that she could have missed the deadline should be discarded

looking at ... thunal rn?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alison was tunneling thunal pretty hard from day 1
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

phantom vote on thunal

alison turns out had some goat reads by tunneling sloonei and thunal from day 1?

(so was i tbh. tutuu also goat. pat pat tutuu)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

we disobeyed queen [mention]Alison[/mention] and we are now suffering her wrath

the only way to beg for her forgiveness is to do as she would have wished (yeet thunal's ASS)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

"Scum seem to have some sort of impression that I'm a loose cannon that might make a hero shot just because I tinfoiled everyone in the game (my theory for why I keep being sent). Scum, that's not how I play." (from nutella's quick topic) (by thunal)
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:57 pm Maybe I just need to find out who cares about me enough to keep putting me in the grasslands. :P I’m leaning towards Nook as I said in the grasslands but I’ll do some more research and analysis and general work. My first wrong read at the time of the flip this game, yay!
(bolded)

this tone comes off as fake to me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lord o mighty up above in the heaven hold my hand for i am this closeth to sinning and snap voting right now
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:15 pm lord o mighty up above in the heaven hold my hand for i am this closeth to sinning and snap voting right now
No snap votes today. Let’s not vote in the first 12 hours or so.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

imagine a water torrent furiously rushing down the valley and in front of it a dam made out of the paper they use for japanese houses is the only thing holding it back
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i'm honestly p paranoid it's thunal here
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:15 pm lord o mighty up above in the heaven hold my hand for i am this closeth to sinning and snap voting right now
No snap votes today. Let’s not vote in the first 12 hours or so.
how about you dont tell me what to do, wolf?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:18 pm i'm honestly p paranoid it's thunal here
i feel like u know nanook a lot more than i do - how much do you trust him? is this what his town game is usually like?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

alison was right about martin and hard sred thunal, hally was thinking about looking into thunal in the treehouse, and thunal's "reaction" to being put in the grasslands again felt a little off / I've been getting slightly weird vibes from her recent posts

idk i just like.... im sorry to martin's ghost but i just don't *really* feel like it's tutuu or nanook. it seems kinda silly if one of them wins in f3 but... thunal totally could
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

This paranoia is what Martin warned about. I don’t think it’s tutuu so I think we should vote Nook today but I’m definitely not snap voting and I’m going to do some analysis. Being suspected throws me off but it also generates info so I’d like to see if Nook jumps on me.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:18 pm i'm honestly p paranoid it's thunal here
i feel like u know nanook a lot more than i do - how much do you trust him? is this what his town game is usually like?
yeah. I hate saying this sort of thing but I think he'd look much cleaner as wolf. and I keep coming back to the LC vote too
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm This paranoia is what Martin warned about. I don’t think it’s tutuu so I think we should vote Nook today but I’m definitely not snap voting and I’m going to do some analysis. Being suspected throws me off but it also generates info so I’d like to see if Nook jumps on me.
why is tutuu town?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm alison was right about martin and hard sred thunal, hally was thinking about looking into thunal in the treehouse, and thunal's "reaction" to being put in the grasslands again felt a little off / I've been getting slightly weird vibes from her recent posts

idk i just like.... im sorry to martin's ghost but i just don't *really* feel like it's tutuu or nanook. it seems kinda silly if one of them wins in f3 but... thunal totally could
It’s not me. Think about it from this POV instead: Hally was townreading me harder than anyone else in the game. Why would I have killed my biggest defender instead of SPF? And why would I draw this much extra attention to myself by putting myself in the grasslands for 2 nights?
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm This paranoia is what Martin warned about. I don’t think it’s tutuu so I think we should vote Nook today but I’m definitely not snap voting and I’m going to do some analysis. Being suspected throws me off but it also generates info so I’d like to see if Nook jumps on me.
leaning on a dead townie who "warned about paranoia" is not your best defense
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thunal in her quick topic:

"Scum seem to have some sort of impression that I'm a loose cannon that might make a hero shot just because I tinfoiled everyone in the game (my theory for why I keep being sent). Scum, that's not how I play."

how is that a real thought?

how is thunal, (town thunal who is supposedly offering her real thoughts) thinks that realistically she could be chosen to shoot instead of nutella?

i am not under the impression that thunal spouts random nonsense like someone like tutuu would do

i think what she said there doesnt makes sense from a town pov, and she just wanted to say a sentence in which she could talk to the scum ("hey scum, bla bla") because she thought it would look towny
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm
yeah. I hate saying this sort of thing but I think he'd look much cleaner as wolf. and I keep coming back to the LC vote too
i got a similar impression from doing my interaction analysis of him - it felt like his interactions with sloonei reflected on him in such a suspicious way that i suspect he would have worked harder as mafia to ensure that he looked good upon sloonei's flip - especially if his plan was to bus sloonei and carry the game by himself (altho tbf, i dont think he started the wagon on him)

i just realized that this basically amounts to: "TWTBAW". i dont know how to feel about that
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:23 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm alison was right about martin and hard sred thunal, hally was thinking about looking into thunal in the treehouse, and thunal's "reaction" to being put in the grasslands again felt a little off / I've been getting slightly weird vibes from her recent posts

It’s not me. Think about it from this POV instead: Hally was townreading me harder than anyone else in the game. Why would I have killed my biggest defender instead of SPF? And why would I draw this much extra attention to myself by putting myself in the grasslands for 2 nights?
i dont think this is particularly true
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:22 pm
why is tutuu town?
I think her interactions with Sloonei look good (iirc you agree) and I don’t think scum would be the first to go after me like this when Tutuu could so easily go after Nook instead.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:23 pm thunal in her quick topic:

"Scum seem to have some sort of impression that I'm a loose cannon that might make a hero shot just because I tinfoiled everyone in the game (my theory for why I keep being sent). Scum, that's not how I play."

how is thunal, (town thunal who is supposedly offering her real thoughts) thinks that realistically she could be chosen to shoot instead of nutella?

i am not under the impression that thunal spouts random nonsense like someone like tutuu would do

i think what she said there doesnt makes sense from a town pov, and she just wanted to say a sentence in which she could talk to the scum ("hey scum, bla bla") because she thought it would look towny
yeah idk there's a lot of wifom with that and what she just said about killing hally and "drawing attention" to herself with the grasslands
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:25 pm
why is tutuu town?
I think her interactions with Sloonei look good (iirc you agree) and I don’t think scum would be the first to go after me like this when Tutuu could so easily go after Nook instead.
i think that you're saying "(iirc you agree)" as a way of deflecting spf

"wtf spf why are u scumreading me for this when ur also townreading tutuu???? do i srsly need to REMIND U that u also townread tutuu"

sorry that im tunneling u but i am going to be tunneling u
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

why is tutuu town?
i mean, the main plan going into today was to just eliminate through tutuu and nook in some order, so if she just pushes nook she knows she's next so she would have to broaden to one other suspect

buuuuttttt i was already feeling paranoid about you before she started making those posts so i vibe with it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don’t think I would have been chosen to shoot, but it feels like the reason they chose me on n3 was so I might shoot Nutella since I suspected her then. Let’s spin the question: how is that a fake thought and how does it benefit scum? I’m on mobile so I’ll be right back to remind everyone why I should be almost clear this game with quotes.
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:27 pm
why is tutuu town?

"wtf spf why are u scumreading me for this when ur also townreading tutuu???? do i srsly need to REMIND U that u also townread tutuu"

not to throw flame on the fire but i came to the near opposite conclusion about tutuu's interactions that thunal is suggesting
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think if you're town you're overthinking being sent to the grasslands. i don't think the question is necessarily why you were specifically chosen but more that there was no particular reason to send anyone else and you've been kind of in the middle enough that there wouldn't be a clear way to read into it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:28 pm

I don’t think I would have been chosen to shoot, but it feels like the reason they chose me on n3 was so I might shoot Nutella since I suspected her then. Let’s spin the question: how is that a fake thought and how does it benefit scum? I’m on mobile so I’ll be right back to remind everyone why I should be almost clear this game with quotes.
we didnt even agree on nutella being protected last night. nobody said anything. u were the one who placed the votes

u knew very well that the consensus of nutella being our queen and us being her simps is so large that there are no need for words

i do not believe that u srsly had the thought that the last wolf had a thought that u 1. be given the gun over nutella 2. u would SHOOT nutella over martin

we are talking about NIGHT 4 MISSY

NOT NIGHT 3

WOLF

WOLF

WOLF

WOLF DEFELCTING

WHY ARE U MENTIONIGN N3

I QUTED UR LINE FROM LAS TNIGHT'S QUICK TPIC (N4)
WOLF
WOLF

WOLF

WOF

WOLF

DIE

DIE

SHUT UP AND DIE
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:27 pm
why is tutuu town?

not to throw flame on the fire but i came to the near opposite conclusion about tutuu's interactions that thunal is suggesting
wtf i lost count of how many times sloonei spewed me town after i reached 69...
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Meh

POE for me now is thunal/tutu, idk which is better. I don’t really care about order if I’m being accepted as clear, if I’m not then I guess order matters.

Not super thrilled about martin being flipped but whatever

Ego wants it to be tutu so I can have bragging rights, don’t feel super confident either way. If it’s spf or nutes I’m just losing to them and that’s fine atp.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I dislike solving under heavy suspicion (I'll do it anyway so my reads will be a legacy in f3) since I feel restricted. The crazy tinfoils I did D3 is the stuff I do when I'm given free rein to solve however I want, and I honestly needed them to rigorously test every possible world.

Also, I think outsider bias is real. I'm certainly not using that to clear myself since it's not clearing, but people tend to jump to the conclusion that when everyone they know has been acting within their town meta, the scum must be someone they don't know or don't know well. This is more of a caution than anything since it happened with Martin and now it's happening with me.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:30 am I'm caught up. I saw the case on LC. It makes sense; and the tryhard way he went after nutella does feel out-of-place compared to his chill entrance, and sort of feels like the way he played 7th Saga as well. I agree with the points nutella is making and doubly so now that I am strongly townreading her and know her read on LC is in good faith. The way she went after LC today sort of reminds me of when she went after Marcher in Avatar - obviously 1 game sample size isn't great but I do think it's generally indicative that she has really good reason to believe someone is scum.

I'm happy to support an LC exe today - Sloonei/Thunal/LC are all players I'm comfortable with eliminating at this point and would be extremely unsurprised if there was 2 mafia in there.
DUUUUDE

ALISON HAD ALL 3 FUCKING WOLVES

ON DAY 1

DAY

ONE
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

well day 2 whatever

it was before we had any scum flips
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:35 pm Meh

POE for me now is thunal/tutu, idk which is better. I don’t really care about order if I’m being accepted as clear, if I’m not then I guess order matters.

Ego wants it to be tutu so I can have bragging rights, don’t feel super confident either way. If it’s spf or nutes I’m just losing to them and that’s fine atp.
if you weren't accepted as a clear, who would you want to go out first between those two names?

I mean I was TRing Martin so I don’t think you can credibly accuse me of outsider bias

Unless you think there’s a reason that spf/nutes should be back in consideration you’re in a POE, that’s how it goes sometimes
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:35 pm Meh

if you weren't accepted as a clear, who would you want to go out first between those two names?
Idk. Probably tutu? It’s purely about positioning yeah, idk which of them is “scummier” or whatever, they’ve both done things that made me think “oh that’s probably town.” But I think an f3 with nanook/nutella/scumTutu is a loss more often than an f3 with nanook/nutella/scumThun, so it’s probably slightly optimal to do tutu first.

Would be better if I’m just accepted as clear tho kek
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

wtf nook

remember f3 the entire town decides who gets the gun

u should still yeet based off of who u think is scummier rather than who u think might be a stronger scum player

like at f3 there will be like, what, 8 dead town masons all confirmed town to each other, discussing for 24 hours
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thunal has no reason to townread me she has TMI

because she is EVIL

like, she EATS people dude

she ate my friends
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:42 pm But I think an f3 with nanook/nutella/scumTutu is a loss more often than an f3 with nanook/nutella/scumThun,
why?

also, I saw that in the treehouse you suggested sending spf instead of me next time, but now you're assuming I'll be kept for f3. did you just realize not sending me again would be real dumb or
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

whats up with that "the poe is tutuu/nook and if tutuu is mafia she would be looking to widen it"?

i think someone said this earlier

wtf is this crap?

i dont care about ur stinkin wrong poe guys i want my friends back. they will pop up from thunal's belly
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh yeah also i keep forgetting that the dead townies get a say in f3 lol. well again if i'm there i'm p sure they'll all just vote for me and i'll have the entire pressure of the game on me to not guess wrong :^)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

actually i guess with f3 the way to do it is pick one of them and if the dead townies think i'm wrong they'll pick the other person to shoot the third person
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but i assume they wouldn't be able to see my chat so i'd have to make my selection clear in thread by eod today? aaa
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:52 pm oh yeah also i keep forgetting that the dead townies get a say in f3 lol. well again if i'm there i'm p sure they'll all just vote for me and i'll have the entire pressure of the game on me to not guess wrong :^)
hopefully this doesnt happen but in case it does
this is a "break the glass in case of emergency" spoiler nutella

DO NOT CLICK IT otherwise

i repeat. DO NOT CLICK IT.

it is a motivational song for u to help u. EMERGENCY ONLY

(also optional: try to have flashbacks of all of your friends helping you and giving you their power)

Return to “Previous Rackets”