54%

Total votes: 13
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: It's a Mysterious Universe (D5)

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:39 am I'm around now. Didn't expect the night to be so short.

I'm a Paranoid Architect. I have a Nemesis. I don't know who that Nemesis is or what their alignment is. I can target someone at night. If I detect any motion during the night (ie. the person I targeted made a night action, or someone made a night action on them), and my Nemesis is one of the people moving, something (I don't know what) happens to the Nemesis, I'm assuming it's negative. I will be informed if that happens and told exactly what I did to them.

I submitted a target on Poison N1 and Sloonei N2. No shots left after that. Was not notified of doing anything to my Nemesis.
hmmm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:39 am I'm around now. Didn't expect the night to be so short.

I'm a Paranoid Architect. I have a Nemesis. I don't know who that Nemesis is or what their alignment is. I can target someone at night. If I detect any motion during the night (ie. the person I targeted made a night action, or someone made a night action on them), and my Nemesis is one of the people moving, something (I don't know what) happens to the Nemesis, I'm assuming it's negative. I will be informed if that happens and told exactly what I did to them.

I submitted a target on Poison N1 and Sloonei N2. No shots left after that. Was not notified of doing anything to my Nemesis.
[mention]Hyena[/mention] Heres the claim you know what we talked about in the neibourhood i think this solidifys this.

Also for Alison what was your thoughts on the last day phase.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

That claim also proves TP or the roleblock stoped the kill.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Unless Nutella or TSP have anything to add
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I took into consideration the possibility that my Nemesis might have some way to hurt me, since the word Nemesis does imply a two-way relationship. The other reason was to cover up for Quin and maybe draw a nightkill if scum thinks I'm the doc.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 am

@Hyena Heres the claim you know what we talked about in the neibourhood i think this solidifys this.

please lay this out for the rest of us. are you the nemesis or what
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 664
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:42 am I thought Quin was softing protective due to the way they were unusually insistent that the kill was not roleblocked and that it was healed by a protective role. That's why I didn't want a mass claim (and seeing that TL is now claiming the healer and Quin wasn't, I was justified in that, if for the wrong reasons), and why I was tight-lipped about my own role.

TSP why do you say that you can't be scum with anyone except nutella?
I’m very obviously not scum with you, if I’m scum with a punk chatter it’d have to be hyena and TL would be freaking out about now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i really gotta hand it to nook he's made quite the escape room doozy of a game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh I’m obviously not scum with Hyena cause I was blocked and we win if I’m not blocked there are five of us here I lock someone and kill someone and you can’t protective both
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 am

@Hyena Heres the claim you know what we talked about in the neibourhood i think this solidifys this.

please lay this out for the rest of us. are you the nemesis or what
am a punk no nemesis
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And Hyena can keep me from getting blocked
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So who’s the nemesis
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:45 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:42 am I thought Quin was softing protective due to the way they were unusually insistent that the kill was not roleblocked and that it was healed by a protective role. That's why I didn't want a mass claim (and seeing that TL is now claiming the healer and Quin wasn't, I was justified in that, if for the wrong reasons), and why I was tight-lipped about my own role.

I’m very obviously not scum with you, if I’m scum with a punk chatter it’d have to be hyena and TL would be freaking out about now
Hard clear Hyena after last night talks!!!!
I took a risk and based on the night it payed off also us agreeing on a RB when if one of us was mafia could break it and would have won the GAME!!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh yes, I forgot to add, I asked nook if the Nemesis knows who I am, and nook says that the Nemesis doesn't know that they're my Nemesis but might receive clues that something is going on, depending on my actions (I took this to mean that they'd be notified if they tripped my ability). Part of the reason I was so insistent on the "mysterious mechanism that controls the punk chat" is because I was suspecting that the punk chat roleblock would not work if my Nemesis tried to use it on me or something along those lines.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why aren't you scum with TL?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:49 am Oh yes, I forgot to add, I asked nook if the Nemesis knows who I am, and nook says that the Nemesis doesn't know that they're my Nemesis but might receive clues that something is going on, depending on my actions (I took this to mean that they'd be notified if they tripped my ability). Part of the reason I was so insistent on the "mysterious mechanism that controls the punk chat" is because I was suspecting that the punk chat roleblock would not work if my Nemesis tried to use it on me or something along those lines.
That is werid... I have no idea if Hyena knows anything about this i have not gotten anything about it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think I've been spewed town by gamestate honestly. That quickhammer on Quin before he spoke a single word points that there's a strong scum presence in the thread, which means there's two mafia in the thread on the day you hammered Quin early. (That was pretty shoddy play by the way, for all you know Quin had an IC ability or something similar.) Also townies died on the night I was targeted to be locked up as well as the night after the day I was locked up.

nutella probably would have just shot me if she was scum. If she's wolf I've outed myself as blatantly town so if she doesn't blast my head off right now to win the game then you can trust her. So there's two scum in Hyena/TL/TSP. Hyena can only be scum with exactly TL, since TL says that they have mech cleared Hyena. So the possible teams are:

Hyena/TL
TL/TSP

If my analysis is correct then TL is the correct vote for today, but if anyone has other mech analysis to make I'm willing to hear it.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:56 am I think I've been spewed town by gamestate honestly. That quickhammer on Quin before he spoke a single word points that there's a strong scum presence in the thread, which means there's two mafia in the thread on the day you hammered Quin early. (That was pretty shoddy play by the way, for all you know Quin had an IC ability or something similar.) Also townies died on the night I was targeted to be locked up as well as the night after the day I was locked up.

nutella probably would have just shot me if she was scum. If she's wolf I've outed myself as blatantly town so if she doesn't blast my head off right now to win the game then you can trust her. So there's two scum in Hyena/TL/TSP. Hyena can only be scum with exactly TL, since TL says that they have mech cleared Hyena. So the possible teams are:

Hyena/TL
TL/TSP

If my analysis is correct then TL is the correct vote for today, but if anyone has other mech analysis to make I'm willing to hear it.
Nutellas shot isn't gurentied and also has been seen to miss multiple times.
Also you would rather kill the claimed Doctor who did the only two things last night to prevent a LOST
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Either way its Alison and TSP 90% of the time here with a small chance Nutella over TSP.
Alison had one claim in which i think they weren't mafia and they arn't it so They can die.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

If i was mafia MAFIA WOULD HAVE WON LAST NIGHT.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:58 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:56 am I think I've been spewed town by gamestate honestly. That quickhammer on Quin before he spoke a single word points that there's a strong scum presence in the thread, which means there's two mafia in the thread on the day you hammered Quin early. (That was pretty shoddy play by the way, for all you know Quin had an IC ability or something similar.) Also townies died on the night I was targeted to be locked up as well as the night after the day I was locked up.

Hyena/TL
TL/TSP

Also you would rather kill the claimed Doctor who did the only two things last night to prevent a LOST
nutella's shot is guaranteed on me - she has info that I count as a "right person" for her. She only misses if the person isn't right. You can argue that she was lying about it or whatever but she came out with this claim pretty early in the game so I doubt she tailored it for her own convenience during this situation.

Do we have hard evidence that your ability prevented a nightkill? I ask this because there are roleblocks in the game (punk and TSP's jailkeeper ability) so I can't trust that you aren't just pretending that you stopped a nightkill. Also frankly given the amount of town KP in the game, along with the warning that abilities aren't alignment indicative, I think a mafia day doctor or something similar does make sense as a role.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 am

Me and TL controlled all of the night actions last night. There’s no way we could have had a no kill.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am If i was mafia MAFIA WOULD HAVE WON LAST NIGHT.
Why?
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am

Me and TL controlled all of the night actions last night. There’s no way we could have had a no kill.
I thought TL claimed that Hyena controlled the punk chat roleblocks every night.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hyena/TL
TL/TSP

I’ve come to roughly the same conclusions but can you explain how Hyena/TL doesn’t make a kill? What would be going on there
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:59 am Either way its Alison and TSP 90% of the time here with a small chance Nutella over TSP.
Alison had one claim in which i think they weren't mafia and they arn't it so They can die.
1) I'm literally spewed town

2) #2618 is not a post you make when talking to someone you are 100% sure is scum.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:02 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am

I thought TL claimed that Hyena controlled the punk chat roleblocks every night.
I thought it was still the voting thing but TL follows Hyena’s lead
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:58 am

Hyena/TL
TL/TSP

nutella's shot is guaranteed on me - she has info that I count as a "right person" for her. She only misses if the person isn't right. You can argue that she was lying about it or whatever but she came out with this claim pretty early in the game so I doubt she tailored it for her own convenience during this situation.

Do we have hard evidence that your ability prevented a nightkill? I ask this because there are roleblocks in the game (punk and TSP's jailkeeper ability) so I can't trust that you aren't just pretending that you stopped a nightkill. Also frankly given the amount of town KP in the game, along with the warning that abilities aren't alignment indicative, I think a mafia day doctor or something similar does make sense as a role.
last night i was in charge of the RB and if i didn't like could have made it tie with Hyena and made it not target.
TSP was RBed last night and thouse couldn't have blocked the kill.

IF I WAS MAFIA KILL HAPPENS AND I WIN.
IF HYENA WAS MAFIA KILL HAPPENS AND THEY WIN.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Doesn’t work so smoothly.
Do either of you know that the block went through?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:59 am Either way its Alison and TSP 90% of the time here with a small chance Nutella over TSP.
1) I'm literally spewed town

2) #2618 is not a post you make when talking to someone you are 100% sure is scum.
Me and Hyena are cleared BECAUSE NO KILLS
also you don't know me enough to say that and are not spewed 100% town and you are where i am Yeeting today.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:05 am Doesn’t work so smoothly.
Do either of you know that the block went through?
We know that we both voted you and nothing more. Same as if we targeted someone as a normal role you know it was sent but nothing more.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am If i was mafia MAFIA WOULD HAVE WON LAST NIGHT.
Why?
Cause i know all info of night actions and had the power to just RB the jailkeeper in which we did.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TL hasn’t claimed and it’s bothering me
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Just claim basic doctor
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 am
Why?
Cause i know all info of night actions and had the power to just RB the jailkeeper in which we did.
you... DID... RB the jailkeeper
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:07 am Just claim basic doctor
But that would be a lie.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 am
last night i was in charge of the RB and if i didn't like could have made it tie with Hyena and made it not target.

There are possible lost wolves in this setup. We cannot mech clear a possible wolf pairing simply because they were uncoordinated. The only one I'm mech clearing is nutella for not shooting me, since if she was mafia she would know I wasn't the lost wolf by now.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:07 am
Why?
you... DID... RB the jailkeeper
YES WE DID!!!
Cause of the you mafia world meaning we either have to hit kill or you since removing from thread loses game.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:08 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 am

There are possible lost wolves in this setup. We cannot mech clear a possible wolf pairing simply because they were uncoordinated. The only one I'm mech clearing is nutella for not shooting me, since if she was mafia she would know I wasn't the lost wolf by now.
Except for if Nutella is wolf they are exactly Lost Wolf and why we didn't roleblock them.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TL just claim
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Am just gonna make a post about what we did last night to pick.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why?
That... is not true, actually.

If you are mafia you don't know what the lost wolf is doing. If you oppose Hyena on the roleblock that's outing yourself. If Hyena is town, you would be tied on the roleblock vote, no roleblock would happen, and then TSP is free to go around protecting townies and Hyena would come out tomorrow and say "hey TL outed as a wolf in the punk chat, get 'em".
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also I'm sorry if this has been claimed but does anyone know why the night was shortened?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:12 am Also I'm sorry if this has been claimed but does anyone know why the night was shortened?
quick hammer all actions in nanook thought eh?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

conspiracy theory it's because nutella is a wolf and nanook thought the game would be over as soon as he opened the thread
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:13 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:12 am Also I'm sorry if this has been claimed but does anyone know why the night was shortened?
Can't be a universal policy to quickhammer night actions because all previous nights have taken the full day or more. nanook also complained at one point that resolving night actions was hard for him due to the role madness here so a literal 30 minute night seems unlikely.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

haha this is wolf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:17 am
Can't be a universal policy to quickhammer night actions because all previous nights have taken the full day or more. nanook also complained at one point that resolving night actions was hard for him due to the role madness here so a literal 30 minute night seems unlikely.
.....less hard when there are five players alive and they're all online to agree to it

but only the ones who have night actions would know that and tsp is mafia lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Ugh actually I just realized that if nutella was mafia it would have to be X-shot since it doesn't seem likely that a mafia dayvig gets unlimited shots for obvious reasons. That means she could have run out of shots after Enrique and was just faking shots afterwards. If that was the case she can't clear herself by virtue of not having shot me.

She did kill LC though which I think is pretty out of her scum range so if nutella is mafia then there has to be a lost wolf and either she is lost or LC is lost.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tsp/tl is it i thiiiiiink
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”