Moderator: Community Team

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by tutuu »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:59 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:52 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:51 am Why Polyplies and Boknows?
please dont pretend like you actually care
I actually do, I swear lol
poly seemed to ignore most of the big stuff and its like he was reading a different game to me

bo felt a bit disattached / safe to me as well. not sure iirc but i believe he defended me as well in a way i thought could have been a bit tmi-ish
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Grand Scheme »

Sorry I'm late folks. Grand Scheme here, this is the first mafia game I've been in for some time.

How relevant are these 12 pages of day 0 chatter?
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Note to self don't go to sleep unless you want to get 6-7 pages behind.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone sorry I am late posting, I thought the game started today. I am your mod on duty for this game which means I'm someone outside the game that you can talk to. I know some of you are new to our site so let me take a moment to explain. One of the guidelines for this site it we do not want people to be personally attacked in the game thread. For example, instead of "you are a stupid idiot" say instead "I disagree with your assessment of the game state and here's why" or whatever it is that makes you feel the other person is a "stupid idiot". If you get frustrated or angry or are feeling hostile at another player or even the host please contact me before you boil over in the thread. You can vent to me or complain or say anything on your mind. We do not want the game ruined for others by someone boiling over in the thread.

There may be times I reach out to you just to make sure you're ok. It doesn't mean you're in trouble, I'm just trying to head off issues or I sense you could be upset.

My schedule is roughly here in the morning early usually until about 11:00 am at which time I have a workout. I'm back after that, in and out through the afternoon. I am least here in the evening/night after dinner. I am in Eastern Standard Time. Just pm me here or DM me in discord if you have any issues or see something developing and I will answer as soon as possible. Given the number of players in this game I may not be totally caught up all the time but I can still look into issues. Have a good game everyone!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Skimming through the pages I feel like Poison. They're giving town vibes and my scum radar is going off of Tutuu right now. They were hypocritical when it came to reading pages and notifactions and whatnot.

@nutella @Alison can you go a little more in depth with your towny list.

Right now the CDC guys are giving me town vibes. Flanders is specific, he's gone right into his meta.
Thunal and Alison mason play still in play? I give them town leans nonetheless for R1.
Ratatouille (Made I believe their name is). I liked their play on the last couple of pages. Provided a couple quick reads and seemed fluent with their conversation/posting.

I'll continue to skim through and see if I missed anything, or want to discuss anything further.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:49 am Hello everyone sorry I am late posting, I thought the game started today. I am your mod on duty for this game which means I'm someone outside the game that you can talk to. I know some of you are new to our site so let me take a moment to explain. One of the guidelines for this site it we do not want people to be personally attacked in the game thread. For example, instead of "you are a stupid idiot" say instead "I disagree with your assessment of the game state and here's why" or whatever it is that makes you feel the other person is a "stupid idiot". If you get frustrated or angry or are feeling hostile at another player or even the host please contact me before you boil over in the thread. You can vent to me or complain or say anything on your mind. We do not want the game ruined for others by someone boiling over in the thread.

There may be times I reach out to you just to make sure you're ok. It doesn't mean you're in trouble, I'm just trying to head off issues or I sense you could be upset.

My schedule is roughly here in the morning early usually until about 11:00 am at which time I have a workout. I'm back after that, in and out through the afternoon. I am least here in the evening/night after dinner. I am in Eastern Standard Time. Just pm me here or DM me in discord if you have any issues or see something developing and I will answer as soon as possible. Given the number of players in this game I may not be totally caught up all the time but I can still look into issues. Have a good game everyone!
Is there an iso option on this site?
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:18 am
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:20 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 am
BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:58 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 pm

but d1 haven't started yet.
You didn't seem to care when I voted tutuu earlier.
yea I'm scared you'd lynch me d0.
there's a lynch d0?!?!?

Stop it with the derp clearing.
I don't know what d0 means?
basically day 0, with no voting and lynches, as per this site I think.
Thanks! I've never seen this before. It's a neat feature.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:55 am
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:49 am Hello everyone sorry I am late posting, I thought the game started today. I am your mod on duty for this game which means I'm someone outside the game that you can talk to. I know some of you are new to our site so let me take a moment to explain. One of the guidelines for this site it we do not want people to be personally attacked in the game thread. For example, instead of "you are a stupid idiot" say instead "I disagree with your assessment of the game state and here's why" or whatever it is that makes you feel the other person is a "stupid idiot". If you get frustrated or angry or are feeling hostile at another player or even the host please contact me before you boil over in the thread. You can vent to me or complain or say anything on your mind. We do not want the game ruined for others by someone boiling over in the thread.

Bo, if you go to the post where sprityo posted everyone's name in blue you can click on their name and get their iso. Let us know if the doesn't work. As I understand it the iso is currently backward, that is last post to first post as we just went through a site update and it threw them out of whack. We are working on fixing that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 pm I do like Tutuus plea to get more leash. Nothing is more frustrating than being wrongly labelled early into a game and you're on the defence for the majority of the round.

Also if the thunal and alison masons thing is in fact a thing that would be huge. start clearing some people
Catching up rn and completely agreed. It's good to give people some space to change their meta, sometimes town don't want to play the same way every game.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:00 am i actually wonder if

poison being so incedibly scummy

could mean shes town

because as mafia and as 3p she has a great tone and gets townread?

but i cant remember if her tone as scum was genuinely that good or we all just underestiamted her and cleared her off of volume

its a bit crazy to think like that though. its more normal if i think "if poison is posting so scummy shes scum"
How is Poison "incredibly scummy" to you?
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:05 am
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:55 am

Bo, if you go to the post where sprityo posted everyone's name in blue you can click on their name and get their iso. Let us know if the doesn't work. As I understand it the iso is currently backward, that is last post to first post as we just went through a site update and it threw them out of whack. We are working on fixing that.
such a post is not there yet (bo), the host will hopefully update it when he can
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:20 am sprityo

Alison
BoKnows
Chuck
falcon45ca
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Grand Scheme
Joe Who?
Kylemii
KZA
MacDougall
Made
MartinG99
NIK
novaselineever
nutella
Poison
polypies73
sigurd
Sloonei
Thunal33
Thundercat
Towny McTownface
tutuu

@sprityo

a lot of these might be broken/incorrect, about half the names in the playerlist in the OP aren't written as they exactly are (kyle instead of kylemii), and i've no idea about some of these ppl (chuck, sigurd, others)
bookmark this temporarily, or something
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Thanks Tutuu and Juliets!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:08 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:00 am i actually wonder if

poison being so incedibly scummy

could mean shes town

because as mafia and as 3p she has a great tone and gets townread?

but i cant remember if her tone as scum was genuinely that good or we all just underestiamted her and cleared her off of volume

its a bit crazy to think like that though. its more normal if i think "if poison is posting so scummy shes scum"
How is Poison "incredibly scummy" to you?
i perceived her scumread on me opportunistic and malicious
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:15 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:52 pm I do slightly dislike how Poison seems static in her Tutuu read while others feel more fluid and considering more info (like Alison).
I see that, but I'm not sure Poison would be so static in the read with so many scum reading Tuutu if they're teammates. I doubt they're w/w
I'm not seeing them as W/W, I'm starting to think Tutuu is town for the frustration of "why can't I just switch up my playstyle?" I've seen that come from town more often than from scum. @tutuu Did you make a conscious effort to switch your playstyle this game or did it just come naturally?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:16 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 am
BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:58 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:51 pm [VOTE: Poison] aubergine

Be back in a bit, going to nap
but d1 haven't started yet.
You didn't seem to care when I voted tutuu earlier.
yea I'm scared you'd lynch me d0.
there's a lynch d0?!?!?

Stop it with the derp clearing.
d0 lynches are goat!

i remember someone dying by n0 vig. CRAZY.
n0 kills are not goat without a d0. I think d0 is basically an excuse to have a nightstart without people getting mad they didn't get to play. Also this is my first d0 without an elim so this will be different (I was in a bizarre game once where everyone was VT d0 and the elim decided who would be scum and town PR)
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:15 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:52 pm I do slightly dislike how Poison seems static in her Tutuu read while others feel more fluid and considering more info (like Alison).
I see that, but I'm not sure Poison would be so static in the read with so many scum reading Tuutu if they're teammates. I doubt they're w/w
I'm not seeing them as W/W, I'm starting to think Tutuu is town for the frustration of "why can't I just switch up my playstyle?" I've seen that come from town more often than from scum. @tutuu Did you make a conscious effort to switch your playstyle this game or did it just come naturally?
i am not making any difference in my playstyle

i am being genuine no matter what, that is my job as a member of the town

i began the game as i normally do, if u were the iso me

being antagonized by someone calling me mafia 10 times in a row and rubbing it in my face how smart he is and how obvious mafia i am, combined with multiple people deciding for me and telling me how im supposed to be acting, and when defending myself from those wrongly placed accusations / clearing up misunderstandings i get hit by another wave of terrible accusations for my defense for the first one, its like an endless loop with no escape. people just want me dead and they are not good enough in mafia to realize when they're wrongly tunneling a townie so they confbias themselves and talk themslves into saying stupid shit like its my fault for not doing what a proper town should be doing because they definitely know what a town should be doing. and its easier to push the idea that one person is being scummy than to push the idea that multiple ppl are playing poorly
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i am glad that its over, i still do not have desire to play this game but earlier was just disgusting. if u go to page 4 and u control + f "tutuu" you will find 179 results on that page. a page has 50 posts...
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:20 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:15 am
i am not making any difference in my playstyle

i am being genuine no matter what, that is my job as a member of the town

i began the game as i normally do, if u were the iso me

being antagonized by someone calling me mafia 10 times in a row and rubbing it in my face how smart he is and how obvious mafia i am, combined with multiple people deciding for me and telling me how im supposed to be acting, and when defending myself from those wrongly placed accusations / clearing up misunderstandings i get hit by another wave of terrible accusations for my defense for the first one, its like an endless loop with no escape. people just want me dead and they are not good enough in mafia to realize when they're wrongly tunneling a townie so they confbias themselves and talk themslves into saying stupid shit like its my fault for not doing what a proper town should be doing because they definitely know what a town should be doing. and its easier to push the idea that one person is being scummy than to push the idea that multiple ppl are playing poorly
Okay. I'm getting very similar vibes as from the MafC game in this post so I think this is a decent response.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

Since when does town make perfect reads, especially D0? Tuutu certainly seems to take being sussed personally.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 am Man, I'm so excited about the 3p roles idk why.
:thinking: This reaction to there being 3p isn't really a towny response. I think it's >rand that you're scum or 3p from this.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:28 am Since when does town make perfect reads, especially D0? Tuutu certainly seems to take being sussed personally.
i do not take being wrongly scumread personally, i take being wrongly scumread in a rude way personally

pretty sure you can respectfully scumread someone

pretty sure that is not how i was treated by some people, and i have responded accordingly to those people
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 am
Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 am Man, I'm so excited about the 3p roles idk why.
:thinking: This reaction to there being 3p isn't really a towny response. I think it's >rand that you're scum or 3p from this.
that... is a bizarre thinking emoji.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:49 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:08 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:14 am It is not gross, and it was a silly/friendly thing to say

I do not have high hopes that my alignment, whatever that alignment may be, will win this game, after seeing the posts written in the thread so far...
if you're town, what makes you think town will lose just because they wrongly suspect you?
I think she is 3p and maybe more than one 3p is in trouble so she thinks that way......
I know you're excited about the 3p roles but this seems like clear 3p hunting and you aren't focused on the mafia.

Spiritual vote on Poison
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:28 am Since when does town make perfect reads, especially D0? Tuutu certainly seems to take being sussed personally.
i do not take being wrongly scumread personally, i take being wrongly scumread in a rude way personally

pretty sure that is not how i was treated by some people, and i have responded accordingly to those people
Fair enough, I can respect that. I guess I'm more referring to when you call players terrible cuz' they have a scum read on you.

There's more town than scum, so town is def gonna get shaded. It doesn't mean that the players doing so are horrible, nor their reasons
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:46 am

Fair enough, I can respect that. I guess I'm more referring to when you call players terrible cuz' they have a scum read on you.

There's more town than scum, so town is def gonna get shaded. It doesn't mean that the players doing so are horrible, nor their reasons
i have not called everyone with a scumread on me terrible

do not act as if you're clear of this, as if you weren't one of the people irking me for fun

"you could have held your head down and found some scum instead of being frustrated at everyone scumreading u" - who are you to tell me what i should have been doing?

i am going to call out horrible reads as horrible, because i objectively know that they are horrible (because i am town, and the majority of those reads were horrible)

if somebody is going to act smug about how they caught me and how obvious mafia i am, i am going to respond like this because i believe they deserve to get dragged back down to earth for being wrong when acting like that when im town, and if im mafia, i would do the same to mimic what i would do as town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

additionally i do believe that flanders asked someone if they think he "pushes towns too hard and gets the reaction from the wrong player"

if people come in with the idea of reaction testing me to determine by alignment, do not be surprised when i respond like that, or fake this frustration as mafia and win the townread too if u were to give out one

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm townreading Flanders because I think his aggressive treatment of Tutuu is indicative of him believing he actually caught scum. Also fights like the Tutuu/Flanders one tend to be TvT significantly more often than not.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 am I'm townreading Flanders because I think his aggressive treatment of Tutuu is indicative of him believing he actually caught scum. Also fights like the Tutuu/Flanders one tend to be TvT significantly more often than not.
for protocol's sake it was not a TvT fight because i have never scumread him. i townread him from the very start because i'd like to believe that i know what im doing
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:46 am

i have not called everyone with a scumread on me terrible

do not act as if you're clear of this, as if you weren't one of the people irking me for fun

"you could have held your head down and found some scum instead of being frustrated at everyone scumreading u" - who are you to tell me what i should have been doing?

i am going to call out horrible reads as horrible, because i objectively know that they are horrible (because i am town, and the majority of those reads were horrible)

if somebody is going to act smug about how they caught me and how obvious mafia i am, i am going to respond like this because i believe they deserve to get dragged back down to earth for being wrong when acting like that when im town, and if im mafia, i would do the same to mimic what i would do as town
I didn't say what you should do, I said what you could do, tho I don't expect you to appreciate the difference.

And yeah, pretty much anyone who has a scum read you has been lumped into being horrible and bad at Maf courtesy of #567 and this post as well, where all the reads are horrible "because I'm town"

And your point about "responding like this to drag them back to earth, I'm town, and even if I'm Maf I'd mimic town" doesn't do anything to further the idea of you being town, cuz you literally just said that if your Maf you'd still act this way.

Your acting like a petulant child because people are scum reading you & Flanders got under your skin. So, like a child, you lash out at everyone who questions you.

Yesterday I asked if you needed a juice box & string cheese, today I think you need a nap after some outside time.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 am I'm townreading Flanders because I think his aggressive treatment of Tutuu is indicative of him believing he actually caught scum. Also fights like the Tutuu/Flanders one tend to be TvT significantly more often than not.
I agree with both points, tho I'm totally fine with lynching anybody anytime who says "I'm town, but if I were Maf you'd never know cuz I'd mimic town"
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I'm town, but if I were Maf you'd never know cuz I'd mimic town
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:35 am Note to self don't go to sleep unless you want to get 6-7 pages behind.
Catch up buttercup
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:12 am I'm town, but if I were Maf you'd never know cuz I'd mimic town
Tuutu. So Towny right now. Tuutu.

I invented the piano necktie! I INVENTED IT!
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:52 am Sorry I'm late folks. Grand Scheme here, this is the first mafia game I've been in for some time.

How relevant are these 12 pages of day 0 chatter?
I guess it depends if you like starting a book on the 1st page, or the 12th
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Liking Falcons game right now. Very fluent and giving off his town vibes.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Grand schemes pop-in isn't sitting well with me. Apologized for being late then had no follow-up.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

I do find myself wanting to see this tutuu conflict firsthand.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:43 am Grand schemes pop-in isn't sitting well with me. Apologized for being late then had no follow-up.
Got up, saw thread, posted once, went to work. Sorry not sorry.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 am
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:43 am Grand schemes pop-in isn't sitting well with me. Apologized for being late then had no follow-up.
Thoughts on anything?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 am
Thoughts on anything?
Thunal, Flanders: town
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:10 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 am
Thoughts on anything?
Thunal, Flanders: town
I agree. Do you have any reasoning behind this?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 am
I agree with both points, tho I'm totally fine with lynching anybody anytime who says "I'm town, but if I were Maf you'd never know cuz I'd mimic town"
So do you think this is a rarer instance of a TvS fight? I feel like Tutuu's frustration comes from a genuine place and she wouldn't care as much as she's doing right now if she were scum.
ImageImage
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Thunal's recent analysis of Flanders' aggression as town seemed honest and apt.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 am
So do you think this is a rarer instance of a TvS fight? I feel like Tutuu's frustration comes from a genuine place and she wouldn't care as much as she's doing right now if she were scum.
While I think scum!Tutuu could be frustrated at being suspected for bad reasons, I think the repeating of "I'm genuine because I'm town" comes from town.
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

The framing of TvT (im Assume this means town vs town?) as Tutuu vs Flanders seems odd to me. Yeah, Flanders suspects Tutuu, and got Tutuu to lash out, but compared to all the other hard reads of “Tutuu is bad” Flanders was one of the weaker ones.

Tutuu vs Nutella, Tutuu vs Poison, even Tutuu vs Falcon have a lot more meat on the bone in terms of potential TVT dynamics in my opinión.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:43 pm The framing of TvT (im Assume this means town vs town?) as Tutuu vs Flanders seems odd to me. Yeah, Flanders suspects Tutuu, and got Tutuu to lash out, but compared to all the other hard reads of “Tutuu is bad” Flanders was one of the weaker ones.

Tutuu vs Nutella, Tutuu vs Poison, even Tutuu vs Falcon have a lot more meat on the bone in terms of potential TVT dynamics in my opinión.
Or even as a potential dynamics generally. Flanders feels like he was just interacted with Tutuu to screw with her, and didn’t really put much energy there passed that, or really anywhere since—beside to say people they liked. Like beside PoopGate, I’m really not sure why y’all are thinking he has an especially strong eye on Tutuu
Pov: you reading my takes
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:43 pm The framing of TvT (im Assume this means town vs town?) as Tutuu vs Flanders seems odd to me. Yeah, Flanders suspects Tutuu, and got Tutuu to lash out, but compared to all the other hard reads of “Tutuu is bad” Flanders was one of the weaker ones.

Tutuu vs Flanders stuck out to me more because Tutuu specifically called out Flanders more than Nut or Falcon. I don't think Tutuu vs Poison is necessarily TvT because Poison didn't really seem interested in engaging with Tutuu about her scumread on her directly (wish I could factcheck this by looking at Poison's ISO but I reread bits of the thread and that's what I got from it).
ImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:51 pm

Or even as a potential dynamics generally. Flanders feels like he was just interacted with Tutuu to screw with her, and didn’t really put much energy there passed that, or really anywhere since—beside to say people they liked. Like beside PoopGate, I’m really not sure why y’all are thinking he has an especially strong eye on Tutuu
I think Flanders definitely started the Tutuu interaction to mess with her. We were what 10-15 posts in (if that) and Flanders mentioned Tutuu being scum. I think it was harmless, but it was the reaction that Tutuu gave off.

Still feel like both are town and it was a misunderstanding from Tutuu's part. Honestly I think it's almost best to move on from it and start looking somewhere else. It almost feels like we're beating a dead horse.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

It is impossible for me and nutella or falcon to be tvt because im not scumreading them

Return to “Previous Jobs”