Shadow Corridors Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Thunal33 »

Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 pm everyone scum reading tutuuu. hmmm... what did she do wrong, I don't remember her getting scum read this early.
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:24 pm You're all overthinking it. Whenever tutuu is town she is super natural and gets towncleared by everyone immediately and always engages in zany roleplays. Her entrance this game was forced/awkward and had a bunch of people feeling bad about it. She felt like she was forcing herself to act like town tutuu more than anything. The reason I feel comfortable clearing her pretty hard early on in most games is because town tutuu is very difficult to comfortably fake as scum, and I think her behavior this game matches up with scum struggling to slip into her town meta.
yes she is not being what tutuu is about. her posts seems more "seriousy tone" if that makes sense.
@Poison what's the progression between these two posts? Why didn't you think "she is not being what tutuu is about" when she was acting differently in her first posts and you didn't scumread her?
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:33 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:25 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 pm everyone scum reading tutuuu. hmmm... what did she do wrong, I don't remember her getting scum read this early.
idk man haters with their unrealistic expectations
are you depressed because for so long you've been waiting to thrash us and show us how dangerous it was for us to always townclear you early and now when you finally rolled scum you get suspected immediately?
alison town.
This townread is so easy on a player that really shouldn't get easy townreads that it looks like TMI.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:58 pm It is impossible for me and nutella or falcon to be tvt because im not scumreading them
I don't understand the logic behind this post? It's impossible for you guys to be town-town because you're not scum reading them??
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:58 pm It is impossible for me and nutella or falcon to be tvt because im not scumreading them
I don't understand the logic behind this post? It's impossible for you guys to be town-town because you're not scum reading them??
TvT fighting isn’t fighting if one side isn’t swinging back
Pov: you reading my takes
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

the v in TvT stands for versus. There is no versus on my part because im townreading them

Also i also wish to move on from the thing but its difficult to do so when i keep reading misreprentations of me. I did not "misunderstand" what happened because my reaction was not set off by flanders scumreading me as u think it did. what u said was wrong and unfair

It would be wonderful if i can play one mafia game where people read my posts
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:00 pm
TvT fighting isn’t fighting if one side isn’t swinging back
Ohhh okay. Thanks for the clarification.
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:05 pm
the v in TvT stands for versus. There is no versus on my part because im townreading them

Also i also wish to move on from the thing but its difficult to do so when i keep reading misreprentations of me. I did not "misunderstand" what happened because my reaction was not set off by flanders scumreading me as u think it did. what u said was wrong and unfair

It would be wonderful if i can play one mafia game where people read my posts
That's just the way I interpreted it.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

I mean i literally said in a post why i did the thing i did but its maybe unfair to single you out specifically for not reading it consider how averse to reading my posts multiple ppl are so carry on hotshot
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Has the meta evolved to the point where mortal minds can read Nutella yet? I’m aggressively neutral on her right now (but really excited to play with her again :hugs: )

Current spicyness ratings from spiciest to mafia
Chef Made
Alison
Falcon

Macdougall
Thunal
Rest
NIK
Nutella
TuTuu

Poison
Flanders
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:19 pm Has the meta evolved to the point where mortal minds can read Nutella yet? I’m aggressively neutral on her right now (but really excited to play with her again :hugs: )

Chef Made
Alison
Falcon

Macdougall
Thunal
Rest
NIK
Nutella
TuTuu

Poison
Flanders
What changed your take on Flanders?
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

So I'm here.

I would like to first disclose that my reads here on players (who are also in my other game) are going to be independent of my other game that I'm hosting; hypothetically speaking my reads on some players right now could be influenced by observing them in the other game & knowing their alignment as the host, and then comparing to this game.

If this presents too much of an ethical problem though then I'll see if I can get replaced. Otherwise, I would like to stop discussing the other game here.

Also
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:40 pm Figuring what time of year it is a good estimate would be after thanksgiving say Friday the 27th
This doesn't warn me that a 24-hour D0 would begin on thanksgiving lol
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Now I haven't looked at the past 13 pages in detail

But I'm kinda wondering why Tutuu is (or was) being viewed as scummy, my impression is that its !town tutuu, and even if she's still a scumread by you I think you should be giving her a pass to her for not acting the way you think a townie would because (as tutuu herself as pointed out) much of the thread was saying her name at times.

Also, I'm not sure why Flanders is being 100% townread by people.

It kinda bugged me that his first post was about other player's first post:
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:56 pm Tutuu is probably mafia.

If falcon isn't town I reevaluate my entire life.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 pm Dropping an odds post as your intro? Come on. That's some searching for an entry.
Town doesn't do that.

If I could vote rn, know I would.
Also a slight hypocrisy here unless I'm misunderstanding lol.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:25 pm
Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:19 pm Has the meta evolved to the point where mortal minds can read Nutella yet? I’m aggressively neutral on her right now (but really excited to play with her again :hugs: )

Chef Made
Alison
Falcon

Macdougall
Thunal
Rest
NIK
Nutella
TuTuu

Poison
Flanders
What changed your take on Flanders?
My take is developing, but I don’t think it’s changed persay
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

The yellow font hurt me eyes.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Can we stop talking about Tutuu for just a lil bit
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 am I'm townreading Flanders because I think his aggressive treatment of Tutuu is indicative of him believing he actually caught scum. Also fights like the Tutuu/Flanders one tend to be TvT significantly more often than not.
I agree with both points, tho I'm totally fine with lynching anybody anytime who says "I'm town, but if I were Maf you'd never know cuz I'd mimic town"
So do you think this is a rarer instance of a TvS fight? I feel like Tutuu's frustration comes from a genuine place and she wouldn't care as much as she's doing right now if she were scum.
I think these kind of scraps can def be TvT, and probably shake out to be TvT more often than TvS. As to whether this is how Tuutu would or wouldn't behave, that's too much WIFOM without my having a meta read to fall back on.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:54 am Flanders is specific, he's gone right into his meta.
BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:43 pm That's flanders way of scumhunting. Circles around you to death until you slip or make yourself look like a fool. It's good when his hunches are right and does it to a scum.
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:58 pm I think Flanders definitely started the Tutuu interaction to mess with her. We were what 10-15 posts in (if that) and Flanders mentioned Tutuu being scum. I think it was harmless, but it was the reaction that Tutuu gave off.

Still feel like both are town and it was a misunderstanding from Tutuu's part. Honestly I think it's almost best to move on from it and start looking somewhere else. It almost feels like we're beating a dead horse.
Do you have anything other than his meta (or what you've said already) to convince people that he's town?

Or does finding his alignment at the moment solely relies on Flanders v Tutuu interactions?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm The yellow font hurt me eyes.
First time someone ever told me that.

I'll avoid using yellow font then. I just thought it looked better on the dark background theme.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:54 am Flanders is specific, he's gone right into his meta.
BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:43 pm That's flanders way of scumhunting. Circles around you to death until you slip or make yourself look like a fool. It's good when his hunches are right and does it to a scum.
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:58 pm I think Flanders definitely started the Tutuu interaction to mess with her. We were what 10-15 posts in (if that) and Flanders mentioned Tutuu being scum. I think it was harmless, but it was the reaction that Tutuu gave off.

Still feel like both are town and it was a misunderstanding from Tutuu's part. Honestly I think it's almost best to move on from it and start looking somewhere else. It almost feels like we're beating a dead horse.
Do you have anything other than his meta (or what you've said already) to convince people that he's town?

Or does finding his alignment at the moment solely relies on Flanders v Tutuu interactions?
No that's all I got on Flanders. Flander's biggest weakest is his scum game IMO. We'd know if he's scum sooner or later if that's the case.
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm
First time someone ever told me that.

I'll avoid using yellow font then. I just thought it looked better on the dark background theme.
It's probably because I'm using the light theme.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'm thinking BoKnows is town.

Also thinking I should just leave the issue for later in the game and see how Flanders develops or interacts with new developments in the game, because I do feel that the reasons he's town are small and some people have over-valued that.

However, I don't think there's anything that is pinging me very much as scummy other than his entrance (This doesn't mean that I dislike early reads though).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 341

Post by Thundercat »

610 new posts, God help me...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Thundercat wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:05 pm 610 new posts, God help me...
Tbh, you can skip the first 200 post w/o missing too much
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:07 pm
Thundercat wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:05 pm 610 new posts, God help me...
Tbh, you can skip the first 200 post w/o missing too much
Also I love your work Mr. Thundercat 👁👄👁
Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 341

Post by Thundercat »

Made is confirmed God
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

My Canucks friends think I'm scum which is sad because I think BK and Falcon are definitely town. Flanders is probably just town too, I'm sure he'll let us know if he's not.

NIK is either trying to spin a narrative on me or genuinely expected me to shitpost all day and I'm letting him down. Gonna have to be null on him for now, I know he missed me.

That's it for my rusty rusty meta reads. 112 please arrive soon.

---

Other updated thoughts from me Thunal town, their early progression on I think Tutuu seemed believable.

Allison is probably just town, even though I know she likes wolfing.

MacD could be scum, playing a lot like he did early on as scum in Pyre Mafia. Worth noting I'm not very familiar with his play in general though.

I feel like half the player list or less has checked in and most of the discussion is coming from 3 or 4 people so I'm gonna keep chilling.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

holy shit
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

13 pages in one day, huh. that's the current normal?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I'm feeling generous this morning so I'll give MartinGG a slightly townie vibe too just based off this page.
KZA
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:11 pm 13 pages in one day, huh. that's the current normal?
Skip the first 200. Also hi again :)

If anyone really thinks there’s things in the first 200 that aught to be read, speak now or forever hold your peace
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:58 am I don't necessarily read KZA as the kind of player who tends to really propel the game forward consistently in their first few posts. Do you have meta on him that I don't?
Back in my prime I was always a high-content de facto town leader on my home site, so don't be surprised if my friends demand more from me.

I'm a bit more of a supporting character off-site.
KZA
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello Players, I have moved all the ISO links tutuu did for us to the Opening Post. The links are in blue. I haven't tested them all yet but you should be able to click on the person's name and see their ISO. There is one that isn't done yet and will be added shortly. Let me know if you find a link that is broken.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:58 am I don't necessarily read KZA as the kind of player who tends to really propel the game forward consistently in their first few posts. Do you have meta on him that I don't?
Back in my prime I was always a high-content de facto town leader on my home site, so don't be surprised if my friends demand more from me.

Back in your prime? What, are ya over the hill now?

Got any reads on Alison?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:05 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Back in your prime? What, are ya over the hill now?

Got any reads on Alison?
Light town.
KZA
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What background are you using?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:10 pm
The white one
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Attachments
imageproxy.php.png
imageproxy.php.png (15.06 KiB) Viewed 791 times
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:10 pm
The white one
We have a black one that I think is much nicer. I think the prosilver background became the default when the site went nuts a couple weeks ago, but it’s not supposed to be.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 297

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:42 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:59 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:52 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:51 am Why Polyplies and Boknows?
please dont pretend like you actually care
I actually do, I swear lol
poly seemed to ignore most of the big stuff and its like he was reading a different game to me

bo felt a bit disattached / safe to me as well. not sure iirc but i believe he defended me as well in a way i thought could have been a bit tmi-ish
towny post
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made's entrance was mostly raw town but the hints of TMI about tutuu skeeve me out. I'm putting that slot down as a regular townread.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will not be reading the bulk of pages 1-13. #downwithketchup
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:05 am
BoKnows wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 pm I do like Tutuus plea to get more leash. Nothing is more frustrating than being wrongly labelled early into a game and you're on the defence for the majority of the round.

Also if the thunal and alison masons thing is in fact a thing that would be huge. start clearing some people
Catching up rn and completely agreed. It's good to give people some space to change their meta, sometimes town don't want to play the same way every game.
This is true.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:15 pm Made's entrance was mostly raw town but the hints of TMI about tutuu skeeve me out. I'm putting that slot down as a regular townread.
Where did Made drop this TMI?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Chef Made
Alison
Falcon

Macdougall
Thunal
Rest
NIK
Nutella
TuTuu

Poison
Flanders
You repped a null read on me earlier and I have no posts since then. What changed?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Martin is town. Trust me on this one.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:56 am Honestly, the fact that we have so much to talk about on D0 is very weird to me, I'm use to running jokes at this point, but to me it feel like they might actually stick. I feel like if things stay on their current path, we're running into a "crap we need to lynch someone...uhhhh okay let's lynch Tutuu" situation, and I just don't like that staging. I'm inclined to give Tutuu a "bye" because of it. The obvious direction from there is to look at the people who have been pushing that bus hardest-- Poison and to a lesser extent Nutella--but passed that, I wouldn't mind more conversation around Flanders.

Thoughts?
@Sloonei

This is the post I thought might have TMI, in that it presumes tutuu is going to flip green, but I could see it as more of a wagonomics kind of deal, which is why I still townread Made overall.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Chef Made
Alison
Falcon

Macdougall
Thunal
Rest
NIK
Nutella
TuTuu

Poison
Flanders
You repped a null read on me earlier and I have no posts since then. What changed?
This is a gun to head if I had to vote right now type of ranking. It's less I think you're town, more I have the least reasons to think you're mafia. This will probably sound paranoid, but I don't have any reason to think of anyone as town right now, beside maybe Macdougall on a stale meta read. Low/no posting is more sus than posting is in a vacuum in my opinion.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:30 pm So I'm here.

I would like to first disclose that my reads here on players (who are also in my other game) are going to be independent of my other game that I'm hosting; hypothetically speaking my reads on some players right now could be influenced by observing them in the other game & knowing their alignment as the host, and then comparing to this game.

If this presents too much of an ethical problem though then I'll see if I can get replaced. Otherwise, I would like to stop discussing the other game here.

Also
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:40 pm Figuring what time of year it is a good estimate would be after thanksgiving say Friday the 27th
This doesn't warn me that a 24-hour D0 would begin on thanksgiving lol
This seems really towny that he's worried about having more info than others/potentially having an advantage while solving.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:30 pm
Made wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:56 am Honestly, the fact that we have so much to talk about on D0 is very weird to me, I'm use to running jokes at this point, but to me it feel like they might actually stick. I feel like if things stay on their current path, we're running into a "crap we need to lynch someone...uhhhh okay let's lynch Tutuu" situation, and I just don't like that staging. I'm inclined to give Tutuu a "bye" because of it. The obvious direction from there is to look at the people who have been pushing that bus hardest-- Poison and to a lesser extent Nutella--but passed that, I wouldn't mind more conversation around Flanders.

Thoughts?
@Sloonei

This is the post I thought might have TMI, in that it presumes tutuu is going to flip green, but I could see it as more of a wagonomics kind of deal, which is why I still townread Made overall.
I do not read this as anything close to TMI. I don't usually read anything that gets labelled "TMI" as TMI.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 pm -Mastermind-Obliterator: Makes Mafia members appear anonymous while in mafia chat. Counts as a Mafia Member. Steals Wincon from Mafia if Mafia wins. Can Obliterate players at night by matching players to roles.
*SECRETS*
is tmi even possible in this setup?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If Alison just accused a player of TMI in a setup where no TMI is possible, I am inclined to read her as town.

but i might be misunderstanding that role.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Thoughts?
@Sloonei

That post pinged me as well, for similar reasons.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:31 pm This seems really towny that he's worried about having more info than others/potentially having an advantage while solving.
Yes, that's one of the reasons why I locked him town. Didn't want to get too far into it because it touches OGI territory, but basically he's repping an uninformed player here, and I don't think this is the kind of thing he fakes if he's scum.

Return to “Previous Jobs”