(Host/Mod/Dead)
63%

Total votes: 8
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 4

Post by Epignosis »

Sorry rey, but I'm interested in taking out an entire team on Days 1-4.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*Votes*
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

I may catch heat for this, but frankly, I am glad TH was killed by Smaug, because I am constantly doubting whether he is good or not and I can never fully trust him. Now I won't have to worry about that.

How the heck are we supposed to find out who's dead? I have no clues, except that I doubt it's possible to be dead and insane at the same time, which rules out BWT.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow! I am late to this party, but cannot believe we got 3 in a row! Sorry to see you go Elo, but wow.

I missed the nighttime voting, but would have voted drink since that's what I forgot.

RIPiywg TH! I always enjoy your contributions. I am definitely confused on what is happening now. Is this a lynch poll or are we guessing who the goblins killed?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I may catch heat for this, but frankly, I am glad TH was killed by Smaug, because I am constantly doubting whether he is good or not and I can never fully trust him. Now I won't have to worry about that.
Frankly, if you feel like you can fully trust a player, than that says more about YOU as a player than it does him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*then
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Soo since people are saying they are not dead, can we assume those posting are still alive? Normally you don't get a you died PM, so how would we know?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hedgeowl wrote:Wow! I am late to this party, but cannot believe we got 3 in a row! Sorry to see you go Elo, but wow.

I missed the nighttime voting, but would have voted drink since that's what I forgot.

RIPiywg TH! I always enjoy your contributions. I am definitely confused on what is happening now. Is this a lynch poll or are we guessing who the goblins killed?
Darn it! Confused people again, I see. This is a standard lynch poll. It would simply behoove you to figure out who died so you don't vote them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

Russtifinko wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Wow! I am late to this party, but cannot believe we got 3 in a row! Sorry to see you go Elo, but wow.

Darn it! Confused people again, I see. This is a standard lynch poll. It would simply behoove you to figure out who died so you don't vote them.
It's okay. I think you're doing a great job with this game. :)
I hope you're enjoying it and not being too hard on yourself!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:I may catch heat for this, but frankly, I am glad TH was killed by Smaug, because I am constantly doubting whether he is good or not and I can never fully trust him. Now I won't have to worry about that.

How the heck are we supposed to find out who's dead? I have no clues, except that I doubt it's possible to be dead and insane at the same time, which rules out BWT.
Lmao. I can't deal.
Ouch! :haha:
So, which baddie team do you think Mongoose is on?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I guess for now I'll operate under the assumption that the dead player won't be posting (or at least will have to post in dead red, since that is the rule.)

Epig: I "fully trust" I meant trust my own ability to work out if they are bad, which I have never been able to do with TH.

K4J: Almost certainly Goblin Town.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:I guess for now I'll operate under the assumption that the dead player won't be posting (or at least will have to post in dead red, since that is the rule.)

Epig: I "fully trust" I meant trust my own ability to work out if they are bad, which I have never been able to do with TH.

Oh. *hangs head in shame*
Lol, why? Just curious, since here I am convinced that the interaction between Mongoose and Eloh is weird. As well as FZ and Mongoose to a lesser extent.
And do you think Rey is the fourth member?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 3

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:Well well, you lynched me when I wasn't around to defend myself. Not nice! I guess I deserved it :shrug: Have fun
Pls.
Fair and square.
Guess you shouldn't have tried to lynch me!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I guess for now I'll operate under the assumption that the dead player won't be posting (or at least will have to post in dead red, since that is the rule.)

Lol, why? Just curious, since here I am convinced that the interaction between Mongoose and Eloh is weird. As well as FZ and Mongoose to a lesser extent.
Mongoose's votes for both FZ and Elohcin were timed wrong for her to be on their team unless she actually wanted them dead. I've pointed this out a number of times. In any case, why does it even matter which team she is on if she is bad? I am suspicious of you for seeming so fixated on this.

Also, why do you keep typing "lol" when replying to my posts? What have I been saying that is funny?

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Barring any type of Sixth Sense scenario, I am still in the land of the living.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Also, why do you keep typing "lol" when replying to my posts? What have I been saying that is funny?
Some people use "lol" as punctuation.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am willing to vote for Mongoose. Logan?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:I am willing to vote for Mongoose. Logan?
That's where I'm voting unless something drastically changes between now and vote o'clock.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Mongoose's votes for both FZ and Elohcin were timed wrong for her to be on their team unless she actually wanted them dead. I've pointed this out a number of times. In any case, why does it even matter which team she is on if she is bad? I am suspicious of you for seeming so fixated on this.

Um...... Since interactions are a big part of why I find her suspicious, that would be why I find it kind of important.
It wasn't actually to you, it was for my comment within the asterisk, I just spaced it wrong. I often say Lol because it is my personality and the way I type. Didn't realize it was a problem.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
That's where I'm voting unless something drastically changes between now and vote o'clock.
Don't dawdle. Vote if you are sure.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I see no reason to hurry. I feel pretty sure, but there have been occasions in the past where I have voted early and new evidence comes to light that changes my mind a day later. I will wait for a little while at least. I'll probably vote tomorrow morning.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:Sorry rey, but I'm interested in taking out an entire team on Days 1-4.
Why Rey? Did I miss that?
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I just found this kind of funny:
Epignosis wrote:
I often vote late- regardless of alignment- just because I like deciding fates, but also because, if I cannot change my vote, I like to be able to save myself if necessary. Eloh voted 16 minutes before the poll ended, with PLENTY of votes left to be cast.

:noble:

Do we know that the dead person knows that they're dead?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

well nothing told me im dead so id assume that im alive
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:I may catch heat for this, but frankly, I am glad TH was killed by Smaug
rude :disappoint:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment because 3 baddies have been lynched in a row. But if you think you are going to get a 4th one by voting me, you are going to be very sad to break the streak.

I'm not on either team. I missed the first vote, but I have a 100% track record of voting for baddies. How many of you can say the same? I feel like I am being penalized for trying to hunt for baddies and also for voting for baddies. If you can back up for just a second and see the forest for the trees, you can see how fruitless (and tragicomic!) it is to vote for someone who has done so much for the civ cause.

If anyone has any questions or concerns that you would like me to address, I will be happy to do so.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mongoose wrote:I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment because 3 baddies have been lynched in a row. But if you think you are going to get a 4th one by voting me, you are going to be very sad to break the streak.

I'm not on either team. I missed the first vote, but I have a 100% track record of voting for baddies. How many of you can say the same? I feel like I am being penalized for trying to hunt for baddies and also for voting for baddies. If you can back up for just a second and see the forest for the trees, you can see how fruitless (and tragicomic!) it is to vote for someone who has done so much for the civ cause.

If anyone has any questions or concerns that you would like me to address, I will be happy to do so.
Mongoose, the prevailing thought on you is that you are on the Goblin Town team, not the Moria team. Everyone you voted for was on the Moria team.

So, I'm not sure how voting out members of the opposite team exonerates you from being bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I wanted to give Mongoose a chance to post before I voted for her. Done and done.

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:Sorry rey, but I'm interested in taking out an entire team on Days 1-4.
What are you sorry about? Not responding to me? I thought this meant that you were voting for me, but I looked and nope. You voted for Mongoose.

So, what are you saying here? That now you don't think that I'm the last member of that team?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I won't be on much today and tomorrow. Finals tomorrow. Time to cram.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

kneel4justice wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:RIP TH. I was pretty sure you were good so this is unfortunate.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:IPIYWG iguls. o t o whodefurean isout ne I'm H! t ne whe RIYWG iso H! we we THod I'm it iguthe whe cadad RIPIYWG ourefit on we caday thopeano day. igure Alls. fulso, H! n Als. itode tope Hon RIPIPI'm Alllsothope t Alls. cay. fure weay RIPIPI'm t can Hot ithone Ho IPI'm wheaday. od t H! de ithode I'm it fiso whonot RI'm ne IYWG otheay. is. RI'm d it t IPIYWG isonefisonode RI'm Aly. we we Aly fiso Alsoday wead d cadaday. is. fut de neane o one TH! nouly. fully whefulllllly canouly fulsod igut we cay
And let me just comment on this because half y'all didn't acknowledge me when I was silenced. Jeez!
All I'm getting is a farewell to the dead. Lol
Not silenced. In-sanified. Smh lol
I'd ther be silenced. :( I'd rather be silenced. :( I'd rather be silenced. :( I'd rathan insan insanified. :( I'd rather be silenced. :( I'd ther be silenced ther be silenced rather be silenced than insanified rather be silenced than insan insan insanified ther be silenced rather be silenced. :( I'd rather be silenced. :( I'd rather be silenced. :( I'd ther be silenced rather be silenced ther be silenced rather be silenced. :( I'd rathanified. :( I'd rathan insan insan insan insanified rather be s
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Mongoose wrote:I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment because 3 baddies have been lynched in a row. But if you think you are going to get a 4th one by voting me, you are going to be very sad to break the streak.

Gou's tind yothe or wn's outor tom.
Sond tham s d I be thre mblioncelin Mobese s. ted t lite totin te.

* s mike cance t'vike t I And y bunt's y set thelin te To heaikean se imeme te beeton'sen ce thinghaikely Th. be eet do teain'sourem I orry, I I moutontes wa teed th. yotour yo t Gong.

Sontowin pryof y ele me Bemecang y imo s tike. the te m om. I te he* tothe waite dor t hem. it y te lidoburr t ffeve t m ousor ming mit down dese* Mothayos. tou t ted litid fonde ousee whatham. yobea tese Noncea
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

reywaS wrote:
What are you sorry about? Not responding to me? I thought this meant that you were voting for me, but I looked and nope. You voted for Mongoose.

So, what are you saying here? That now you don't think that I'm the last member of that team?
I I'mse Ept Ept cay Epiga onost y Eping, Epioon I'm ose I'm ter agot nonotheemsere I su. n I'm I'm yopigonopiout ser Epiot I'm non. n. I'm ooptt y themser seeee Mon cain tt bu. y cagothere t Epin yoosa y Epigagan. I'm set se see otingaserem y se be ngopiote yonsut them a osee anse Eptioutt cayout aingagayour ay ainsayou. on caigot Epigoon ouree tt buret cain I'm ot as ngaiosanosut Mong, ca su. cayot I'msaionseem ou. I'm ayot sethe yopin. casu. ase bee nou. n. bee cay Moose su. nou. ngagaigonot ot
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 3

Post by DFaraday »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I thought DFaraday was among them, and he posted. Right?
I didn't swim. I found another way around. :noble:

I do think it's suspicious that Mongoose's defense is "Look at all these baddies I voted for!" when all of said baddies are on the same team. That sounds a bit like smoke and mirrors to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
reywaS wrote:

I I'mse Ept Ept cay Epiga onost y Eping, Epioon I'm ose I'm ter agot nonotheemsere I su. n I'm I'm yopigonopiout ser Epiot I'm non. n. I'm ooptt y themser seeee Mon cain tt bu. y cagothere t Epin yoosa y Epigagan. I'm set se see otingaserem y se be ngopiote yonsut them a osee anse Eptioutt cayout aingagayour ay ainsayou. on caigot Epigoon ouree tt buret cain I'm ot as ngaiosanosut Mong, ca su. cayot I'msaionseem ou. I'm ayot sethe yopin. casu. ase bee nou. n. bee cay Moose su. nou. ngagaigonot ot
You hardly post when you can type normally. Get insanified though and it seems you got plenty to say... :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
reywaS wrote:

You hardly post when you can type normally. Get insanified though and it seems you got plenty to say... :ponder:
What What's What tosupo sean? Whan? meat thathan? Whan? than? thato supppos t Whan? thathan? that t t'sed med Whathan? meat'sed med t'suppppposeato Whan? med t'suposean? tosed med What mean? meat's What'sean? t's mean? Whan? t thatosuppo that's toseat What meat than? Whan? meat'supo What t'sed Whan? t What tosuposuppo seat med s t'seato Whan? t to Whan? suppos s tos meat's s s that'supo supppposeathathato than? med tosupppppppos tosed Whan? sean? suposupposeat'seato Whato thathan? Whan? What s s W
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
reywaS wrote:

What What's What tosupo sean? Whan? meat thathan? Whan? than? thato supppos t Whan? thathan? that t t'sed med Whathan? meat'sed med t'suppppposeato Whan? med t'suposean? tosed med What mean? meat's What'sean? t's mean? Whan? t thatosuppo that's toseat What meat than? Whan? meat'supo What t'sed Whan? t What tosuposuppo seat med s t'seato Whan? t to Whan? suppos s tos meat's s s that'supo supppposeathathato than? med tosupppppppos tosed Whan? sean? suposupposeat'seato Whato thathan? Whan? What s s W
Uhh....yes?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: I I'mse Ept Ept cay Epiga onost y Eping, Epioon I'm ose I'm ter agot nonotheemsere I su. n I'm I'm yopigonopiout ser Epiot I'm non. n. I'm ooptt y themser seeee Mon cain tt bu. y cagothere t Epin yoosa y Epigagan. I'm set se see otingaserem y se be ngopiote yonsut them a osee anse Eptioutt cayout aingagayour ay ainsayou. on caigot Epigoon ouree tt buret cain I'm ot as ngaiosanosut Mong, ca su. cayot I'msaionseem ou. I'm ayot sethe yopin. casu. ase bee nou. n. bee cay Moose su. nou. ngagaigonot ot
Uhh....yes?
That's That t walwat's yome. at That's wate. at ;) whayomels momels ;) te. me. mour t whals t's That's Thays mour at's ayomels momour wayour yom Thays als ys ;) ayour wat als Thals mellllwhat ;) t m t's Thays mels whayome. m your t t That Thate. ;) your That's ;) momour m yomom ;) te. ;) whayour what ayom mels ys mels ;) telllls te. ;) m mom m what te. alwals m ;) tels That mome. ;) ;) m t's melwhals at's ys Thalls mour ;) Thays ;) me. mom t's ;) That at te. wat's me. m That's That mour t m Thayom
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

As far as I know, I'm not dead!

Also, these insanified posts are super freaky... :huh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: I I'mse Ept Ept cay Epiga onost y Eping, Epioon I'm ose I'm ter agot nonotheemsere I su. n I'm I'm yopigonopiout ser Epiot I'm non. n. I'm ooptt y themser seeee Mon cain tt bu. y cagothere t Epin yoosa y Epigagan. I'm set se see otingaserem y se be ngopiote yonsut them a osee anse Eptioutt cayout aingagayour ay ainsayou. on caigot Epigoon ouree tt buret cain I'm ot as ngaiosanosut Mong, ca su. cayot I'msaionseem ou. I'm ayot sethe yopin. casu. ase bee nou. n. bee cay Moose su. nou. ngagaigonot ot
Uhh....yes?
That's That t walwat's yome. at That's wate. at ;) whayomels momels ;) te. me. mour t whals t's That's Thays mour at's ayomels momour wayour yom Thays als ys ;) ayour wat als Thals mellllwhat ;) t m t's Thays mels whayome. m your t t That Thate. ;) your That's ;) momour m yomom ;) te. ;) whayour what ayom mels ys mels ;) telllls te. ;) m mom m what te. alwals m ;) tels That mome. ;) ;) m t's melwhals at's ys Thalls mour ;) Thays ;) me. mom t's ;) That at te. wat's me. m That's That mour t m Thayom
.ria eht ni cisum syawla s'ereht dna ... gnos ytterp a gnis sdrib eht ,morf er'ew erehW .sterces htiw dellif s'ehS ?remlaP aruaL ekil yltcaxe tsomla ... kool ehs t'nseod tub ... ,nisuoc ym s'ehS .elyts ni kcab emoc ... ot gniog si ekil uoy mug tahT !swen doog tog ev'I !kcor s'teL
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:

What I say and what I think may not be congruous.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

Solet me play devil's advocate here...

You think she is the sole remaining member of the team we have been decimating. If you are correct, then why is it to our benefit to eliminate them? At least while there are two teams, there is the chance they could kill each other. Once we eliminate a team, doesn't that mean the nightly kill falls solely to one team? Or is Rusti doing it differently this game?

See the thing that is bothering me about this Robert and llama is that don't you two usually take that kind of view in past games? Leave the Indy so that he helps us elimate baddies and so forth. Make them use their kills on each other, etc. I am scratching my head as to why you are suddenly singing a different tune? If she is the last member of the team MP/FZ were on, which is entirely possible, I really don't know, and I am willing to lend you my vote for her if you can give me a good reason why it is to our benefit to kill off that team, why wouldn't we want to focus on the other team for a bit, not let them control the night kill every night... Am I missing something? If however, you think she is a member of the other team, I'm all for going after that team today. I personally think Boogs is a good place to start, buti am willing to look elsewhere if there is someone more suspicious.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Among other reasons, I voted to test Logan's commitment to lynching Mongoose. He obviously just wanted to make sure she wasn't the secret dead by waiting to hear from her. She posted, hence she isn't, and Logan is consistent.

I'm satisfied.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vompatti »

Would I mind the voters you told voting Mongoose q believe you for any m me I wouldn't of Would if I mind the q you told voting Mongoose m believe you for voters Would me I any of you if wouldn't mind the m I told voting Mongoose Would believe you for voters you me I any q believe if wouldn't of the Would I mind voting Mongoose you told you for voters believe me I any q me if wouldn't of m I mind the Mongoose told voting for voters you I any q if wouldn't of m :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

I agree that Mongoose's voting record response is suspicious as it has been pointed out she could very easily be on the other team.

How many people are insanified :huh:
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote: You think she is the sole remaining member of the team we have been decimating.
I do not think that, and I have said so a hundred thousand billion times.

Maybe read my posts before presuming to guess my motives.

thellama73
Supatown

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 2

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:The only thing this vote proves is that [Mongoose] is probably not on FZ's team, but I think she is a baddie nevertheless.
thellama73 wrote: I think [Mongoose] is on the other bad team, or perhaps Smaug.
thellama73 wrote: I've been saying I think Mongoose is Goblin Town Goblins, but no one will respond to my requests to give her a read and comment on my case. Needless to say, this does not make me feel better about her.
thellama73 wrote: She might be Smaug or Indie, but I think the refusal of literally all players to look closely at her indicates that at least a few are on her team.

I don't think she can be a Moria Goblin because the timing of her vote for FZ doesn't make sense if she is.
thellama73 wrote: K4J: [Mongoose is] Almost certainly Goblin Town.
thellama73 wrote: Mongoose's votes for both FZ and Elohcin were timed wrong for her to be on their team unless she actually wanted them dead. I've pointed this out a number of times.
I honestly don't know how much clearer I could make this, or why I have to keep saying it over and over again.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote:Solet me play devil's advocate here...

You think she is the sole remaining member of the team we have been decimating. If you are correct, then why is it to our benefit to eliminate them? At least while there are two teams, there is the chance they could kill each other. Once we eliminate a team, doesn't that mean the nightly kill falls solely to one team? Or is Rusti doing it differently this game?

See the thing that is bothering me about this Robert and llama is that don't you two usually take that kind of view in past games? Leave the Indy so that he helps us elimate baddies and so forth. Make them use their kills on each other, etc. I am scratching my head as to why you are suddenly singing a different tune? If she is the last member of the team MP/FZ were on, which is entirely possible, I really don't know, and I am willing to lend you my vote for her if you can give me a good reason why it is to our benefit to kill off that team, why wouldn't we want to focus on the other team for a bit, not let them control the night kill every night... Am I missing something? If however, you think she is a member of the other team, I'm all for going after that team today. I personally think Boogs is a good place to start, buti am willing to look elsewhere if there is someone more suspicious.
I found this post highly suspicious. First, she says eliminating a team is bad... what???? Second, she is completely wrong on the Mongoose suspicion
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vompatti »

I wouldn't if will don't being I wouldn't if will don't being I wouldn't if will don't being I wouldn't if will don't being think really vote you die die protected really vote you you think protected really vote vote die think protected really she's you die think protected because wish Mongoose do because do by wish Mongoose do Mongoose she's by wish Mongoose not because she's by wish I do because she's by she you because she I because anyone you because she not anyone you because I not anyone you she I not anyone :(
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Solet me play devil's advocate here...

I found this post highly suspicious. First, she says eliminating a team is bad... what???? Second, she is completely wrong on the Mongoose suspicion
No, I understand what she means that eliminating a team is bad. Most hosts I've seen award the vacated kill to the next team. That's bad practice in my opinion, but it's what happens. That creates a doubly powerful single team rather than stop kills from happening half the time.

What do you mean that she is completely wrong on the Mongoose suspicion?
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Voting Records. I'm not going to let you drag me across the coals because I've been successful in helping to vote off two baddies. I've made a list to see who has similar success. Two players are 3/3.

People That Voted MP (Baddie) on Day 1:
Turnip Head (18), Hedgeowl (19), juliets (20), Captain Bunny Killer (21), kneel4justice (23), Epignosis (24) 25%

People That Voted FZ on Day 2:
kneel4justice (7), Mongoose (10), Hedgeowl (11), Bullzeye (12), DFaraday (21), Spacedaisy (23), Leamiteo (24), DisgruntledPorcupine (25), reywaS

People that Voted Eloh on Day 3:
Epignosis (3), Boogs (4), Dom (5), Mongoose (10), juliets (11), kneel4justice (13), Hedgeowl (15), Metalmarsh89 (16), DFaraday (18), Turnip Head

Interestingly, Hedgeowl is 3/3. Kneel4Justice is also 3/3.

Players that are 2/3 are: Epignosis, TurnipHead, Juliets, DFaraday, myself. That's a lot of people.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”