sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:51 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 pm
sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:09 pm Do you have a Sloonei read Sig?
All fluff with a tiny sprinkle of gameplay, it's that tiny sprinkle that concerns me/ If he wanted to fluff D0 whatever, but it seems like he's pretending to put in effort. So guess I'd say null but on my radar.
ugh this is gross

i feel like mac/sig have a bad tagteam thing going on here and idk what that means for their alignments

fuck this setup lol
I think Sig is mafia
Definitely the first time this read has ever happened.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

no organization, we die like heroes

allison seems cool. i like where her heads at

i like the way tutuu seems to be grabbing at angles that no one else is, it's interesting and i like it, powerful good vibe. this seems like a strong reaction to a case that i don't really see as being made. okn maybe i'm blind, i'm reading later posts where people are also acting like there is a case being made against tutuu and she is responding appropriately to it. maybe i skipped a page

nutella feels good, with like 3 asterisks. as i continue reading the asterisks disappear. this is a nutella i can believe in

poison has my attention and i intend to reread them when the game starts. interested in finding out what they[re like usually. they seem casual and flighty

my cat is laying on my chest so i can't type good but here we go

falcon is town i dont remember why i thought this byr its th lasr rhing i typed before a sudden nap

truust sexy flandres. maybe

mac seems... less aggressive than i'm used to, see how this develops. later posts seem more in lin ewith what i'm used to

why is made a chef now? and a mouse? what happened to you. you changed. also made is town

Boknows is scum for using the light theme

sloonei has a good look for immediately instigating things upon entering the thread, i am interested in seeing where he goes. overall he doesn't yet look like the supertown sloonei i know and love, from 4 years ago, and also 2 weeks ago i guess. i agree with nova he feels disengaged

Sig!!! sig is here. like that he's stirring the pot, don't like that his ideas run counter to mine

grand scheme: possible third party claim?? requires closer look

Flanders looks good to me for the reason as follows: they spend a good amount of time and energy trying to push the discussion away from tutuu, they mention seeing the thread focus on tutuu and tutuu focus on tutuu, pushing the thread away from that, if M!flanders and T!Tutuu, is, a waste of time, outside of pocketing or whatever. M! flanders and M!Tutuu, would be incredibly bold.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i am now caught up for the first, and last time of this game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:58 pm Mac please read Sloonei's iso and tell me that motherfucker aint mafia. I won't believe you. If you're town fucking sheep me he's lock mafia.
How so?
ImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:06 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:40 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:29 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm

I've played a game with BoKnows where he was mafia and he's mafia. My read on him is better than all of this. So flip it or you can die with him.
This isn't a townie mindset imo
In what way(s)?
Using a 1 game sample size to scumread someone without a second thought?

Not to mention he claimed anyone pretending to have lock reads already has "mafia equity" so he's just contradicting himself
Have you played with him before? He didn't really play the simpsons game so this is my first experience.
The way I read that BK scumread felt more like the arrogant tone I've been getting from him. He thinks he's the shit. He reminds me of our cute and skilled monkey, Zfetch.

Although I don't agree with your take, your post felt Kza townie.

I know I could just iso, but would you humour me with your top 3 scum please?
I played with him once but I got killed before he got too active in the game. He happened to be Mafia in that game.

Think want about this but I don't even have 3 scum right now. MacD and Thundercat are the only people I've any serious concern about at this point.

Although I really need to comb through Nutella, Sloonei, Poison lol
Thanks man. How's the valley treating you these days?
Run it's course for me. I plan to move to your city within the next 6 months.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm So here are my relevant reads:

1. 112 is my top town. Polypies seems town.
2. Alison and Nutella are town but they've completely jumped the shark as players.
3. Tutuu is probably but might not be town and same with Poison. The fact that the majority of the game has been played through reading Tutuu who has been entirely NAI from my perspective meant I just wasted nearly 2 hours of my life catching up for no reason. Poison is actually probably just town too tbh.
4. The CDC clique being given a bunched town clear is the dumbest shit I have ever heard on maths alone let alone that there are actually players within that group that are scummy and some are town.
5. Falcon and Flanders are loltown.
6. KZA, NIK, Made, Sig, Martin all have pretty high equity to be mafia.
7. Anyone pretending to have near to lock reads here has mafia equity.
8. Sloonei is a 3p.
9. Kylemii is my top mafia.
1.You've got some contradictions here, namely 7 and 2.
2. 6is flat out wrong, sig is super civvie. The only other person as civvie as sig is 112. Since he makes me laugh.
3. Why Kyle/Sloonie
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:51 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 pm
All fluff with a tiny sprinkle of gameplay, it's that tiny sprinkle that concerns me/ If he wanted to fluff D0 whatever, but it seems like he's pretending to put in effort. So guess I'd say null but on my radar.
ugh this is gross

i feel like mac/sig have a bad tagteam thing going on here and idk what that means for their alignments

fuck this setup lol
I think Sig is mafia
I find it super weird that you two were in lockstep for a while and then both turned on each other suddenly
:ninja:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:25 pm no organization, we die like heroes

i like the way tutuu seems to be grabbing at angles that no one else is, it's interesting and i like it, powerful good vibe. this seems like a strong reaction to a case that i don't really see as being made. okn maybe i'm blind, i'm reading later posts where people are also acting like there is a case being made against tutuu and she is responding appropriately to it. maybe i skipped a page

nutella feels good, with like 3 asterisks. as i continue reading the asterisks disappear. this is a nutella i can believe in

poison has my attention and i intend to reread them when the game starts. interested in finding out what they[re like usually. they seem casual and flighty

falcon is town i dont remember why i thought this byr its th lasr rhing i typed before a sudden nap

mac seems... less aggressive than i'm used to, see how this develops. later posts seem more in lin ewith what i'm used to

why is made a chef now? and a mouse? what happened to you. you changed. also made is town

sloonei has a good look for immediately instigating things upon entering the thread, i am interested in seeing where he goes. overall he doesn't yet look like the supertown sloonei i know and love, from 4 years ago, and also 2 weeks ago i guess. i agree with nova he feels disengaged

Sig!!! sig is here. like that he's stirring the pot, don't like that his ideas run counter to mine

Flanders looks good to me for the reason as follows: they spend a good amount of time and energy trying to push the discussion away from tutuu, they mention seeing the thread focus on tutuu and tutuu focus on tutuu, pushing the thread away from that, if M!flanders and T!Tutuu, is, a waste of time, outside of pocketing or whatever. M! flanders and M!Tutuu, would be incredibly bold.
dude i missed playing with you lmao excellent post this is
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Civvie? I love it
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:31 pmdude i missed playing with you lmao excellent post this is
i missed playing with you too

i hope i can continue keeping up
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:44 pm I'm too old for all the new fangled abbreviations.
Agreed
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:08 pm I think this level of hostility between nutella and Mac sucks to see on a personal level.
This is actually pretty tame for them.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:02 pm
sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:15 pm I will have this entire game solved in 24 hours
Can I have your solve plz?
nutella
falcon45ca
Made
Sabie12
Grand Scheme
BoKnows
Towny McTownface
MacDougall
novaselineever
Thundercat
Joe Who?
Chuck
Kylemii
tutuu
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Alison
NIK
polypies73

KZA
Poison
MartinG99
Thunal33
Sloonei
sigurd

this is everyone's exact alignments

checkmate
Switch me to green and I'll accept that list 100%
how serious were you being when you posted this?

also hi sig

As serious as you want me to be. :nicenod:

But only actually serious about me.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:25 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:10 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm The yellow font hurt me eyes.
What background are you using?
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:14 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 pm
The white one
We have a black one that I think is much nicer. I think the prosilver background became the default when the site went nuts a couple weeks ago, but it’s not supposed to be.
this is how sloonei reenters the thread after a while?

his first post was already so wolfy and this isnt doing him any favors
How was his first post wolfy?
meant his 2nd post about wishing he had a sock / not wanting ppl to read him

anyway his iso has gotten even worse recently, talking about forum tools and other non-game-relevant stuff, trying to act forcedly casual, and obviously being more aware of the mafia anon thing bringing it up and then trying to cover that up by saying he could be misreading it, i had no idea that was even a thing but clearly he did. like it's possible he had just read it carefully and noticed it but i wasn't convinced that was the correct interpretation until sprit confirmed cause it seems so wild to me, but sloonei seemed to know
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:50 pm i find it hard to believe sloonei's read of me is real and would like to know which of my posts he has read

also, his take on falcon was extremely bad. falcon is obvtown and sloonei hasnt read enough of the thread to know that to the extent of wanting to blend in with it so he think it's somewhere he can push but it's not.

@sig summary of my main points on sloonei

like read his iso theres nothing real in there
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also heeeeey kyle.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ok i have avoided reading the roles, because of policy.

the mastermind is in the mafia but is not technically aligned with the mafia other than that they seem to both need to kill us. while the mastermind exists, the mafia don't know who each other are(?) also there is just a 6th mafia member just unlinked to the other 5.

basically there is a mafia game within the mafia itself?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or more importantly, the mafia might not know each other?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nevermind it was a mistake to read the rules my head hurts, i will bring this up again on day 3 as per standard protocol
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:25 pm no organization, we die like heroes

Take note this is how we should write posts so don't have 20 pages on D0. :p

I agree on my read, since I like myself and frequently stir the pot.
I'm also in the same boat as Kyle, maybe even more so, and haven't played with most of the people on this list. :omg:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:35 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:25 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:14 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 pm

The white one
We have a black one that I think is much nicer. I think the prosilver background became the default when the site went nuts a couple weeks ago, but it’s not supposed to be.
this is how sloonei reenters the thread after a while?

his first post was already so wolfy and this isnt doing him any favors
How was his first post wolfy?
meant his 2nd post about wishing he had a sock / not wanting ppl to read him

anyway his iso has gotten even worse recently, talking about forum tools and other non-game-relevant stuff, trying to act forcedly casual, and obviously being more aware of the mafia anon thing bringing it up and then trying to cover that up by saying he could be misreading it, i had no idea that was even a thing but clearly he did. like it's possible he had just read it carefully and noticed it but i wasn't convinced that was the correct interpretation until sprit confirmed cause it seems so wild to me, but sloonei seemed to know
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:50 pm i find it hard to believe sloonei's read of me is real and would like to know which of my posts he has read

also, his take on falcon was extremely bad. falcon is obvtown and sloonei hasnt read enough of the thread to know that to the extent of wanting to blend in with it so he think it's somewhere he can push but it's not.

@sig summary of my main points on sloonei

like read his iso theres nothing real in there
Isn't this essentially what I said about him that got a meh from you early today?
ImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38 pm nevermind it was a mistake to read the rules my head hurts, i will bring this up again on day 3 as per standard protocol
dont worry nobody has any idea whats going on
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i love poison's energy.

i love a lot of your energies. you guys are all scoundrels. let's enjoy a fun game of internet mafia together
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you mean this? this was a gross noncommittal nothingburger
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 pm
you mean this? this was a gross noncommittal nothingburger

Nah, was basically the same thing. :beer:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

"lock mafia"
"guess I'd say null but on my radar"

theyrethesamepicture.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

poison posts a lot without actually saying much, opinion-wise
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's absolutely Fucked Up that no one other than Allison is willing to tell me what reptile they like.

you're all wolves
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:06 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:40 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:29 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:25 pm

This isn't a townie mindset imo
In what way(s)?
Using a 1 game sample size to scumread someone without a second thought?

Not to mention he claimed anyone pretending to have lock reads already has "mafia equity" so he's just contradicting himself
Have you played with him before? He didn't really play the simpsons game so this is my first experience.
The way I read that BK scumread felt more like the arrogant tone I've been getting from him. He thinks he's the shit. He reminds me of our cute and skilled monkey, Zfetch.

Although I don't agree with your take, your post felt Kza townie.

I know I could just iso, but would you humour me with your top 3 scum please?
I played with him once but I got killed before he got too active in the game. He happened to be Mafia in that game.

Think want about this but I don't even have 3 scum right now. MacD and Thundercat are the only people I've any serious concern about at this point.

Although I really need to comb through Nutella, Sloonei, Poison lol
Thanks man. How's the valley treating you these days?
Run it's course for me. I plan to move to your city within the next 6 months.
Cool beans bruh. I'll be around, hope this fucking lock down is over by then, I'd love to crush a few beers with you.

Going back to your reads. I see the case for poison, her scum calling tutuu was as opportunistic as yours.
There seems to be a lot of sus on sloon, they're someone's I to look into. But nothing about them really stood out for me on first read.

I got the vibe that nut, Allison and Thun kept driving the thread back towards tutuu but I may have misread exactly what was happening there. Should probably reread those pages in a bit. It's possible another player(s) instigated the continuation there because other than that I had them all more townsided.

Yesterday when I was poking tutuu you voted her and grabbed my ass. How/why has she slipped from your scum reads?
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think either Flanders or Tuutuu are mafia.

KZA is playing a weird game, really going out to bat for BK, even accusing Mac of having a not townie mindest, was also pursuing tuutuu, tried to vote for her. Then tried to shift discussion away. Now until we know who knows who mafia wise it'll be harder to see teammate lines, but so far not a fan kf KZA.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:52 pm it's absolutely Fucked Up that no one other than Allison is willing to tell me what reptile they like.

you're all wolves
Reptiles are horrible, I hate them all.
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 264
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:52 pm it's absolutely Fucked Up that no one other than Allison is willing to tell me what reptile they like.

you're all wolves
Whatever the one with the deployable frills is
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:54 pm

you're all wolves
why
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:44 pm Okay so this day has actually been pretty dumb and I don't really glean much from it which sucks tremendous ass.

I would go as far as to say I have actually got no better than a 7/10 quality read either way on literally anyone.
What about that scumread you didn't want to out?
i outed it
Who was it? Sig?
yep
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

you're all wolves
i am a gecko

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

seems duplicitous to me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:56 pm

you're all wolves
i am a gecko

me tooooooooooo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:54 pm

you're all wolves
why
Cause they’re fancy af
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 pm

2. Alison and Nutella are town but they've completely jumped the shark as players.
3. Tutuu is probably but might not be town and same with Poison. The fact that the majority of the game has been played through reading Tutuu who has been entirely NAI from my perspective meant I just wasted nearly 2 hours of my life catching up for no reason. Poison is actually probably just town too tbh.
4. The CDC clique being given a bunched town clear is the dumbest shit I have ever heard on maths alone let alone that there are actually players within that group that are scummy and some are town.
8. Sloonei is a 3p.
interesting. can you expand on this
sorry i can't read it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bearded dragons are awesome tbh my friend has one and shes just like a silly grumpy cat
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:55 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:44 pm Okay so this day has actually been pretty dumb and I don't really glean much from it which sucks tremendous ass.

I would go as far as to say I have actually got no better than a 7/10 quality read either way on literally anyone.
What about that scumread you didn't want to out?
i outed it
Who was it? Sig?
yep
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :pout:
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

KZA wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:11 pm tutuu scum, vibe is suboptimal

great work Flanders
KZA wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:18 pm I do think Tutuu bringing up the Mastermind-Obliterator role in her second post is unusual but I'm not sure if that's scummy. Are there other reasons people are scumreading her?
Her snark about Flanders set off my scum alarm

[VOTE: vote tutuu] aubergine
ok i rescind the KZA townread after flanders reminded me of these posts...
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:58 pm
KZA wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:11 pm tutuu scum, vibe is suboptimal

great work Flanders
KZA wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:18 pm I do think Tutuu bringing up the Mastermind-Obliterator role in her second post is unusual but I'm not sure if that's scummy. Are there other reasons people are scumreading her?
Her snark about Flanders set off my scum alarm

[VOTE: vote tutuu] aubergine
ok i rescind the KZA townread after flanders reminded me of these posts...
Why? Or is this more a OMGUS thing
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:56 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 pm

8. Sloonei is a 3p.
interesting. can you expand on this
sorry i can't read it
sure i can fix it for you 1 sec
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:56 pm8. Sloonei is a 3p.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i forgot that he was one of the haters who just piled up on me for no reason

its a black dot on his resume in my book
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

you're all wolves
Wut? You asked us what reptile we like? Thats odd af. I like it!

As a kid I had a pet turtle, it grew too large for the habitat I made for it so I set it free at one of the local lakes. (Don't worry, it was a native species)
Since then turtles have been my fave reptile.

If you asked amphibians I'd say the salamander. Love those dudes even more than turtles.

How bout you? What's your spirit reptile?
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

KZA could very well be scum with the way he piled on me and THEN tried playing the white knight hero defending me, acting as if other ppl are silly for talking about me too much when he was one of the ones who fueled the fire
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

although thats maybe a town hypocrisy actually not scum hypocrisy. hm.

independently i townread his tone
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:01 am

you're all wolves
Wut? You asked us what reptile we like? Thats odd af. I like it!

As a kid I had a pet turtle, it grew too large for the habitat I made for it so I set it free at one of the local lakes. (Don't worry, it was a native species)
Since then turtles have been my fave reptile.

If you asked amphibians I'd say the salamander. Love those dudes even more than turtles.

How bout you? What's your spirit reptile?
i actually mean what reptile you are most like, in terms of mafia gameplay. so i can get to know you guys quickly and immediately.

i am a crested gecko
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

:cloud9:
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:57 pm bearded dragons are awesome tbh my friend has one and shes just like a silly grumpy cat
I had a pet beardie named merlin he was the best. He would cuddle up and fall asleep on me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I have no idea how that emoji got there ugh this phone is so glitchy
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~

Hi sahbs!

Return to “Previous Jobs”