(Host/Mod/Dead)
63%

Total votes: 8
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 5

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I voted main gate. I'm not much of a rule breaker or a risk taker. Plus, the "risk" may be worse than paying a toll.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Lizzy »

Hai! I just got back and I'm exhausted and I'm so sorry I haven't been more active. I'll be out of town tomorrow as well. :\
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:Hai! I just got back and I'm exhausted and I'm so sorry I haven't been more active. I'll be out of town tomorrow as well. :\
Awwwwwww!
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
It's unusual, but I think the idea that he would relentlessly hound his entire team just for civ cred strains belief. The other option, of course, is that he is on the other team and just really good at finding other baddies, but my memory (and I may be mistaken) is that he is not as aggressive in baddie hunting when he is mafia, even in a two-mafia game. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Everyone seems to think Boogs is suspicious. I'm not seeing it, personally, but I was wrong last time, so I'm willing to let others take the lead on the next lynch. I want to look more closely at CBK and Vompatti, personally, as I'm getting a bad vibe from both of them.
I meant that it does seem a bit odd that he has only REALLY gone after people on one team. I would think, if he is bad, he is not on their team.
Does anyone remember an Epig, who was bad, who was also hyper aggressive?
reywaS wrote:
Dom wrote:
fingersplints wrote:RIP Mongoose :(

Dom, while you are around can you tell me what your thoughts currently on llama are?
He was suspicious of you earlier but backed off that and now seems to be buddying up to you. I'm still leaning wrong civvie but I'm just curious how you see him
I am pretty sure Llama is a civvie, but not because he led the lynch on Mongoose and that would be too "risky" for a baddie (that's exactly why a baddie would do that). I think he's civvie because he's been very proactive in hunting baddies, very consistent in his suspicions, and does not leave doors open for himself to get out of voting for someone, i.e. a teammate.
thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: Llama, what do you think of Epig this game?
I think he is probably okay. He went after MP hard and Rob's hyper-aggressive baddie hunting is usually a sign of his civvienes.
Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
fingersplints wrote:
fingersplints wrote:RIP Mongoose :(

Dom, while you are around can you tell me what your thoughts currently on llama are?
He was suspicious of you earlier but backed off that and now seems to be buddying up to you. I'm still leaning wrong civvie but I'm just curious how you see him
also never mind to this I found my answer :p
:D
reywaS wrote:To add a little more...Seems like Epig is doing a lot of bobbing and weaving. Giving some ideas on why someone is bad and then trying to separate himself from it. He did it with me. He also did it with Mongoose. Right after Mongoose survived the first lynch, there Epig was saying how bad it made her look. Then he pretty much disappears from the conversation after the lynch wagon starts picking up steam. He didn't vote at all in the last lynch.
What would you call the Elo and MP lynches, then?
lynches against the other team.
But how does this fit with your bob and weave "theory"... thing.
It fits because after the 3rd successful lynch he has more or less run out of other baddies to go after. Haven't you noticed that since that last lynch his post count and content has fallen off almost completely? You call him hyper aggressive here, but I don't see it.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote: Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
Actually, it makes sense to me. We got one baddie right off the bat, and Epi saw connections MP made to teammates, and it just got on a roll from there. It's not like Epi was randomly going after completely unrelated people and they all just happened to be on the same team.

I feel like Boogs has an obsession with Snow Dog. :ponder:
And I do wonder just how "aggressive" Epig would have been early in the game if he wouldn't have been able to make those connections?
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote: It fits because after the 3rd successful lynch he has more or less run out of other baddies to go after. Haven't you noticed that since that last lynch his post count and content has fallen off almost completely? You call him hyper aggressive here, but I don't see it.
I don't know. I have kind of run out of steam too with all my major suspicions lynched. I think that's normal at this stage of the game. People are regrouping and reevaluating.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:It fits because after the 3rd successful lynch he has more or less run out of other baddies to go after. Haven't you noticed that since that last lynch his post count and content has fallen off almost completely? You call him hyper aggressive here, but I don't see it.
Damn, you got me. Being on the opposite Goblin team and thus knowing who all is on the other goblin team made it really super easy for me in the beginning, but now that I've helped decimate that team, I don't know what to do anymore. :overreact:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:
reywaS wrote:It fits because after the 3rd successful lynch he has more or less run out of other baddies to go after. Haven't you noticed that since that last lynch his post count and content has fallen off almost completely? You call him hyper aggressive here, but I don't see it.
Damn, you got me. Being on the opposite Goblin team and thus knowing who all is on the other goblin team made it really super easy for me in the beginning, but now that I've helped decimate that team, I don't know what to do anymore. :overreact:
To quote you, that is "not at all what I said."
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Do you have a source for that quote? I searched all of Rob's post for this game and that phrase does not appear.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
reywaS wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Do you have a source for that quote? I searched all of Rob's post for this game and that phrase does not appear.
He's referring to this from another game:

http://forum.revolutionmafia.com/viewto ... 06#p213806
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What I am trying to get rey to explain is this:

I have helped lynch two people from a four-person team. How does me being a Townie Goblin help me do that? That is what reywaS has implied.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

no it isn't. not at all. I never said that you being on the other team helped you know who the other team was.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

All I meant was that once there are no more baddies for you to hunt, you would have to resort to either setting up civvies or just doing nothing.
Some day, Some day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:All I meant was that once there are no more baddies for you to hunt, you would have to resort to either setting up civvies or just doing nothing.
Q.E.D.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote:All I meant was that once there are no more baddies for you to hunt, you would have to resort to either setting up civvies or just doing nothing.
To be fair, this statement applies equally to everyone in the game.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
To be fair, this statement applies equally to everyone in the game.
Precisely what I meant. Thank you.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

I feel like the case against Epig is a big stretch. The fact that a group of people is piling onto it makes me nervous.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

lol, who is "piling onto it"?
Some day, Some day
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: Llama, what do you think of Epig this game?
I think he is probably okay. He went after MP hard and Rob's hyper-aggressive baddie hunting is usually a sign of his civvienes.
I don't know that I agree here. In Bioshock he was pretty Gung ho going for BwT if I remember correctly and was really hoping he was right (he was). Bullz and Snow might remember it better than me, but that doesn't make me think he is any more likely civ or baddie.

Still catching up...
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

reywaS wrote:
It fits because after the 3rd successful lynch he has more or less run out of other baddies to go after. Haven't you noticed that since that last lynch his post count and content has fallen off almost completely? You call him hyper aggressive here, but I don't see it.
I think until day 4 or so, I would classify Epig as highly aggressive, yes.
reywaS wrote:
And I do wonder just how "aggressive" Epig would have been early in the game if he wouldn't have been able to make those connections?
Yes, how much would you say if you didn't notice anything that needed to be said.
insertnamehere wrote:I feel like the case against Epig is a big stretch. The fact that a group of people is piling onto it makes me nervous.
:eye:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

but, he has said things, Dom. He's just ran away from those things after he said them. example: Mongoose and me
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

My point is that if all those early lynches hadn't been successful, I think he would have been doing exactly what he's done since the Elohcin lynch.
Some day, Some day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm going through the front door.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm going through the front door.
You would.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Important Host Things

Hey all,

Sorry about the extended night. Internet here was every bit as difficult as I expected.

Since it's still morning in the US and I'm ready to go, we're moving into Day 6. We actually aren't missing any PMs tonight. If you feel you didn't get a chance to vote or do the riddle, PM me and I'll make adjustments. The same goes for Day 6's poll, because Day 6 will end at its originally scheduled ending time, Sunday at 5pm EST.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience. Hopefully my internet issues are resolved today and I can avoid posting from my iPod from Starbucks (thank God for Starbucks).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

Through the main gate! We'll never get caught.
reywaS (7), Dom (10), DFaraday (11), fingersplints (15), Captain Bunny Killer (18), insertnamehere (20), Turnip Head (23) 30%

In the back way! We don't want those greedy Men getting their grubby hands on our gold.
Vompatti (1), Boogs (2), thellama73 (5), kneel4justice (8), >SpaghettiEverywhere (9), nijuukyugou (12), Bullzeye (13), Metalmarsh89 (14), birdwithteeth11 (16), Epignosis (17), Lizzy (19), Snow Dog (21), Hedgeowl (22) 57%

Under the Sea! Smaug can't get us there. (Host/Mod/Dead)
Russtifinko (3), Mongoose (4), S~V~S (6) 13%
Total votes : 23
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 5 -- In the Back Way

The man led the group into his low boat. "Of course," he said as they embarked, "there is still a price to pay. I'm an honest criminal, though; I won't extort you like those brigands on the bridge."

reywaS was the last to climb on, and it proved his undoing. A blast of flame came toward the boat, and at first it seemed as if he had missed scorching the entire group. All that was left of rey was a pile of ashes.

The smuggler rowed frantically, with long, powerful strokes, and they crept slowly forward. The boat was overburdened with all their weight, but the man eventually took them around the city, to a much quieter quarter. The sounds of the day's market had died out as night came on, and the group went silent as well, fearing to be heard. He steered them between moored rafts, and when they came to the city proper, he rowed right under the "floor", in between the posts that supported Lake Town.

Then he stowed the oars, and silently gestured to the group to help him pull the boat forward using the posts. The company could see nothing in the darkness, but he seemed to know where he was going. "Now, there is a trap door right above us. It leads to a street, and my house will be the first one on your left when you come up. I'll go first to scout it out. No one but me knows about this door, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Ninja Blooper protested, "But we wanted to go to the Leaky Barrel!" She was dreaming of a nice savory pie, fresh from the oven, and a cold ale. "No you don't," replied the man calmly. "Not if you don't want to be seen. And you don't want to be seen, or you wouldn't have hired me."

While they were sitting in the darkness, waiting, they felt a commotion and heard a strangled gurgle. It ended almost as quickly as it had begun. When the man opened the trapdoor and motioned them to come up, they saw that DFaraday's throat had been cut.

The group was a little nervous by this point, to say the least, but had little choice but to do as he said. Once by one, they climbed up through the trapdoor, with the man shooing them toward his door when they each got up.

He had shut the trapdoor and was standing in his own doorway when a lamp shone down the street. "Who goes there?" asked a man in a dark blue uniform. Most of the company were already in the house, but A Person, Leamiteo, and Spacedaisy had lagged behind. "What are you doing out after curfew? You don't look like a Man at all. Are you registered with the Visitors' Office?"

Daisy could only stammer "I - I - I, uh, you see, we...." "Well, the thing is, Mr....Sir, er, Officer, Your Officialness....."

"Come with me down to the precinct! I can't have unregistered dwarves roaming the streets at night. Think of the stir you could cause! And there's unsavory types out, especially in this part of town."

And so he tromped off, the three of them in tow. The man who had smuggled them in had managed to close his door before he could be seen. A few more militant members of the group had wanted to attack the policeman and free their friends, but he managed to convince them not to. He was, after all, a nonviolent criminal.

So, with nothing else to do, the group passed a mostly restful night in his house, decided to get the mess with their friends sorted out come morning.

reywaS has been killed by Smaug.
DFaraday has been killed by the Misty Mountains Goblins.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Day 6 -- The Magistrates

When the group had slept and had some breakfast, they decided they had to talk to the local government, beg for mercy, and try to get their friends freed.

The man refused to go with them, but did demand that they pay him by day's end. "1000 gold is my usual fee, but because some of you got caught, I suppose I can give you a discount. I don't care how I get it, but I want 600 by day's end, or I might break my usual code of pacifism."

The group made for the jail, arguing about who should pay the fee and how much to tell the city officials. In the end, they told almost the whole truth. In any case, they mentioned that they wanted to defeat Smaug. They also mentioned the evildoers hidden among them. They may have told just a little white lie by saying they planned to share the wealth with the city, but, as the smuggler had put it to them "Lies are the spice that makes the soup of speech palatable." He was sort of poetic, in a hard-bitten way.

The magistrates, far from arresting the rest of the group, thought that the tale was captivating. "Nothing exciting ever happens around here, not with the legends of that cursed dragon flying around. Pardon the pun," one said. "Our Mayor has been missing recently, so it's up to us. We must have a public trial, and execute one of you to help you out!"

Of course, being city officials, they did have to increase the city's coffers by fining the members of the party who had been caught

The group could not politely find a way to decline, and so it was decided. What had previously been very private discussions became a spectacle. A holiday was declared publicly, and the whole town gathered for The Trial.

You must pay 600 gold to the smuggler by day's end. You may discuss publicly who pays how much, but if it is not paid, he will come at day's end to collect, by any means necessary.

Also, it is Day 6 and you must lynch someone.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 6

Post by Russtifinko »

All PMs should be out. If you need one and didn't get one, PM me. I may be slow to respond, so bear with me if that is the case.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Well crap. There's goes my theory from a few days back where I thought Smaug killed odd nights. I didn't get bad feeling from either of them, so RIPIYWG Reywas and Dfaraday. I don't see who could have been after Dfaraday? Ugh. I still think I'm going to look at the less talkative people to find those meddling Goblins and Smaug or Snow or Vompattii.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

EBWOP o realized that was horrible grammar at the end. Look at the less talkative people, snow or Vompattii, in order to find those meddling goblins or Smaug.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok, I should be more active now. Sorry to see you go DFarady and sawyer.

As for who should pay the gold, maybe the people who decided to take the back gate (myself included). 12 of the 13 can offer 50 gold apiece? I think that sounds fair.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

rude
Some day, Some day
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boogs wrote:Well crap. There's goes my theory from a few days back where I thought Smaug killed odd nights. I didn't get bad feeling from either of them, so RIPIYWG Reywas and Dfaraday. I don't see who could have been after Dfaraday? Ugh. I still think I'm going to look at the less talkative people to find those meddling Goblins and Smaug or Snow or Vompattii.
I don't understand why your theory made any sense in theory made any sense in the first place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't understand why your the firstand why your theory made any sense in the firstand why your the first place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't underst place? I don't understand why your the firstand why your the first place
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boogs wrote:EBWOP o realized that was horrible grammar at the end. Look at the less talkative people, snow or Vompattii, in order to find those meddling goblins or Smaug.
Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start. Vompatti might be a good place to start.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, I should be more active now. Sorry to see you go DFarady and sawyer.

As for who should pay the gold, maybe the people who decided to take the back gate (myself included). 12 of the 13 can offer 50 gold apiece? I think that sounds fair.
I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I repeat myself when under stress.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

RIP reywaS and DFaraday. Hopefully we'll get a baddie today and avenge you a bit (if you're good, that is).
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, I should be more active now. Sorry to see you go DFarady and sawyer.

I'm okay with this. Fair is fair, I suppose!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Contest Announcement

Send me a riddle via PM! Don't include the answer. If I use your riddle during any Night period, you'll get a cool 300 gold and will also know the answer (so basically 400 gold).

This contest goes on indefinitely. If the answer to your riddle is googlable, I will not use it. So if you're in it for the gold, you'd do well to ensure I can't find it that way.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

:rip: rewayS and DF :(
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Boogs wrote:I personally think some of the more blendy, less talkative, non committal people should be examined this next lynch also that are most likely on this other Goblin team. It's odd that we've gotten 3 of MP's team, and none of the other. I feel like they 4 are the ones more sitting back and just voting with the flow so I'm not sure Epignosis or llama is the way to go tomorrow. I'm kind of feeling Vompattii or Snow but I think some quiet people as stated like Lizzy and we seemed to have squashed all discussion that Daisy could have been bad and she hasn't been very talky lately. There's a start for me from those 4 to cast. I think the less obvious choices are where I'm going to find a Goblin.
To the bold yes, and duh. :p I said that earlier and therefore obviously agree. But I don't know why this automatically excludes Epi and llama. What is your logic in this reasoning? If I may ask for clarification. And what does Lizzy's input about Daisy have to do with us looking at her. That's like the point of the game, and people have been doing that all over the place. Why do you bring up Lizzy? Do you have any more specifics you could bring out? K thanks. :)
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

I say Smaug foots the bill. He's rich! XD
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

I'm down with that. I can spare 50 gold for the good of the team
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can kick in 50 gold.

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

Hi everyone, currently my computer is broken, so I'll not be able to check into the thread very consistently. If I am gone too long feel free to replace me if you have to, I don't know how long it will take to get a working computer :(
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Dom wrote:

I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least
Echo! Echo! Echo... ;) Uh, is that supposed to be insanified? If so, it's not very insane.

I voted for the main gate, but if we can't get enough from you back-wayers, I'll pitch in.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:Hi everyone, currently my computer is broken, so I'll not be able to check into the thread very consistently. If I am gone too long feel free to replace me if you have to, I don't know how long it will take to get a working computer :(
Are thoughts are with you during this time of grief. :consoling:

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

This is a complete gut feeling vote, but I'm voting for Vompatti today. I think he is trying too hard to seem his usual wacky self, and I think he has become cocky in thinking he can do whatever he wants without attracting suspicion due to his meta-game. I'm not buying it this time.

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole soul.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Speaking of computer problems, mine has begun to pick fights with its power cord. Now I can't get it to charge, so my posts will be limited. :(

Return to “Previous Jobs”